A.阿拉丁

VIP免费
2025-01-10 8 0 761.67KB 39 页 5.9玖币
侵权投诉
阿拉丁
我来自一个遥远的国度 Oh,I come from a land from a faraway place
一个沙漠骆驼队徜徉的地方 Where the caravan camels roam
那里平坦宽阔 广袤无边 酷热难耐 Where it's at and immense And the heat is intense
那里的人们放荡不羁 但是 嗨!它是我的家 It's barbaric but hey,it's home
当风从东边刮过太阳从西方照过来 When the wind's from the east. And the sun's from the west
这正是时候 And the sand in the glass is right
来吧来到这里吧 跳上飞毯 飞向 Come on down,stop on by hop a carpet and y
另一个阿拉伯之夜 To another Arabian night
阿拉伯之夜 Arabian nights
就像阿拉伯的白天 Like Arabian days
经常是火一般的热情 More oen than not Are hoer than hot
有很多好的方法 In a lot of good ways
阿拉伯之夜 Arabian nights
沉浸在阿拉伯的月光下 Neath Arabian moons
提高警惕 谨防骗子 否则你会跌的很惨 A fool o his guard Could fall and fall hard
在那边的沙丘上 Out there on the dunes
尊敬的朋友 晚上好 Ah,salaam,and good evening to you,worthy friend.
来 来 靠近些 Please,please,come closer.
太近了 有点太近了 Too close. A lile too close.
好了 There.
欢迎来到阿古拉巴 Welcome to Agrabah,
一座神秘之城 city of mystery,
这里到处都是魔法 of enchantment,
约旦河边最好的商品 今天大减价了 and the nest merchandise this side of the river Jordan,on sale
today.
来吧 Come on down
看看这个 Look at this. Yes.
水烟袋和咖啡壶的混合体 还可以切土豆条 Combinaon hookah and coeemaker. Also makes julienne
fries.
它不会碎 不会 Will not break. Will not...
碎了 It broke.
!再来看看这个 Ohh! Look at this.
我从未见过这么美妙的东西 I have never seen one of these intact before.
这是着名的死海特百惠牌塑料盒 This is the famous Dead Sea Tupperware.
听听 还是好的 Listen. Ah,sll good.
等等 别走啊 Wait. Don't go.
可以看出来你只对那些稀世珍宝感兴趣 I can see that you're only interested in the exceponally rare.
我想 你值得考虑一下这玩意 I think,then,you would be most rewarded to consider this.
不要被它普通的外表所蒙蔽 Do not be fooled by its commonplace appearance.
像许多事情一样 不能以貌取人 Like so many things,it is not what is outside,
内在的东西才算数 but what is inside that counts.
这不是一盏普通的灯 This is no ordinary lamp.
它曾改变了一个年轻人的一生 It once changed the course of a young man's life.
那个年轻人像这盏灯一样 比他的外表更出色 A young man who,like this lamp,was more than what he
seemed.
他像一块璞玉 外粗内秀 深藏不露 The diamond in the rough.
或许你想听听这个故事? Perhaps you would like to hear the tale?
那是一个漆黑的夜晚 It begins on a dark night...
一个隐藏在黑暗中的人 where a dark man waits
等待着邪恶的到来 with a dark purpose.
你来晚了 You are late.
对您的耐心致以十万分的抱歉 A thousand apologies,O Paent One.
那么你拿到了? You have it then?
我不得已杀了几个人 但是我拿到了 I had to slit a few throats,but I got it.
我的珠宝呢 The treasure.
相信我 可怜的朋友 Trust me,my pungent friend.
你会得到你那份的 你的那份 You'll get what's coming to you. What's coming to you. Awk!
!跟上它 Quickly! Follow the trail.
再快点 Faster.
经过这么多年的努力 我终于找到了 At last,aer all my years of searching...
奇幻谷 the Cave of Wonders.
奇幻Awk. Cave of Wonders.
真主 By Allah.
现在给我记住 把那盏神灯给我拿来 Now,remember. Bring me the lamp.
其余的珠宝都是你的 但是神灯是属于我的 The rest of the treasure is yours but the lamp is mine.
神灯 神灯 The lamp. The lamp.
天哪 你是从哪儿找到这蠢家伙的? Gee Where did you take this dullhead
谁把我吵醒了? Who disturbs my slumber?
是我 戈西姆 It is I,Gazeem,
一个卑贱的小偷 a humble thief.
知道了 Know this.
只有一个人可以进去 Only one may enter here,
一个品质优秀的人 one whose worth lies far within.
像一块璞玉 深藏不露 A diamond in the rough.
你还等什么?快去 What are you waing for? Go on.
! No!
找到他 那个深藏不露的人 Seek thee out the diamond in the rough.
我不敢相信 我真的不敢相信 I can't believe it. I just don't believe it.
我们可能永远也找不到那盏蠢灯了 We're never gonna get a hold of that stupid lamp.
别想它了 看看 Just forget it. Look at this.Look at this.
气死我了 毛都掉光了 I'm so cked o that I'm molng.
耐心点 拉戈 耐心点 Paence,lago. Paence.
戈西姆显然还达不到那条标准 Gazeem was obviously less than worthy.
刚才太让我吃惊了 Oh,there's a big surprise.
快要犯心脏病了真吓死我了 I think I'm gonna have a heart aack and die from that surprise.
下一步打算怎么做?我们遇到大麻烦了 一个大 What are we gonna do? We got a big problem here,a big...
是的 Yes.
只有一个人可以进去 Only one may enter.
我必须找到这个人这个 I must nd this one,this...
深藏不露的家伙 diamond in the rough.
站住!抓小偷! Stop! Thief!
我要把你的双手砍下来叫化子 I'll have your hands for a trophy,street rat.
就为一条面包? All this for a loaf of bread?
他在这!你不会这么轻易逃掉的! There he is! You won't get away so easy!
你觉得那很容易吗? You think I was easy?
你们两个去那边 你跟我来 You two,over that way,and you,follow me.
我们会抓到他的 女士们早上好 We'll nd him. Morning,ladies.
阿拉丁今天遇上麻烦可有些早啊? Geng into trouble a lile early today,aren't we,Aladdin?
麻烦?不可能如果被抓了才能算麻烦 Trouble? No way. You're only in trouble if you get caught.
抓到了 这回真有麻烦了 Gotcha. I'm in trouble.
这次 And this me...
来的正好阿布像往常一样 Perfect ming,Abu,as usual.
阿布 快点让我们离开这 Abu. Come on. Let's get oua here.
每天必须跑在救济队伍的前面 Goa keep one jump Ahead of the bread line
在锋利的剑锋前闪躲 One swing ahead of the sword
我偷东西只是因为我没有钱 I steal only what I can't aord
这就是一切 That's everything.
与警察周旋 One jump ahead of the lawmen
就这样那可不是闹着玩的 That's all and that's no joke
这些家伙可不会感激我这个穷光蛋 These guys don't appreciate I'm broke
败类 叫花子 Rira. Street rat.
无赖 Scoundrel. Take that.
这只是一顿快餐 伙计 Just a lile snack, guys
要将他撕碎 把东西追回来 伙计们 Rip him open. Take it back,guys
我明白必须面对现实 I can take a hint Goa face the facts
你是我唯一的朋友阿布 谁? You're my only friend,Abu Who?
噢 可怜的阿拉丁 真是穷到家了 Oh,it's sad Aladdin's hit the boom
他已经罪行累累了 He's become a one man rise in crime
我该狠狠责备他的父母可他是个孤儿 I'd blame parents Except he hasn't got 'em
吃饭是为了活着偷东西是为了吃饭 Goa eat to live Goa steal to eat
有时间的话我会坦白一切 Tell you all about it When I got the me
和那些笨蛋捉迷藏 在厄运面前挣扎 One jump ahead of the slowpokes. One skip ahead of my doom
下次会用个笔名 Next me gonna use a nom de plume
他在那儿 There he is.
跑在杀手前面 在羊群头上打斗 One jump ahead of the hit men. One hit ahead of the ock
我想我会在街上散散步 I think I'll take a stroll Around the block
站住小偷 野蛮人 Stop,thief. Vandal.
阿布!Abu! Scandal.
别太性急了 Let's not be too hasty
我仍然觉得他很有味道 Sll I think he's rather tasty
吃饭是为了活着偷东西是为了吃饭 Goa eat to live Goa steal to eat
要不让我们和平相处吧 Otherwise we'd get along
不行 Wrong.
抓住他! Get him!
他手里有剑! He's got a sword!
你们这群笨蛋 You idiots.
我们也有剑 We've all got swords.
跑得比马蹄还快 野蛮人! One jump ahead of the hooeats Vandal!
在沙丘城堡上逃窜 叫化子! One hop ahead of the hump Street rat!
灾难临头却诡计多端 无赖! One trick ahead of disaster Scoundrel!
他们很快但是我更快 They're quick,but I'm much faster
快来呀 来抓我啊 Here goes,beer throw my hand in
希望我能快乐地着陆 我需要做的只是纵身一跃 Wish me happy landin',All I goa do is jump
现在 尊敬的先生 我们尽情享受吧 And now, esteemed eendi, we feast.
现在 尊敬的先生 我们尽情享受吧 And now, esteemed eendi, we feast.
好吧 All right.
好吃 好吃 Yum, yum!
Uh oh.
给你 拿去吧 Here. Go on. Take it.
啊 不 啊? Ah, don't. Huh?
我想他一定是去皇宫 On his way to the palace, I suppose.
又来一个向公主求婚的人 Another suitor for the princess.
别挡道 小毛孩 Out of my way, you lthy brats.
Hey!
如果我像你那样有钱 我会懂点礼貌 If I were as rich as you, I could aord some manners.
我来教你礼貌 Oh. I'll teach you some manners.
看那儿 阿布 Look at that, Abu.
这可是非常罕见的 一匹马有两个屁股 It's not every day you see a horse with two rear ends.
Ooh!
你是个没教养的叫化子 You are a worthless street rat.
你生来就是个叫化子 死了还是个叫化子 You were born a street rat, you'll die a street rat,
只有你身上的跳蚤会为你送葬 and only your eas will mourn you.
我才不是一文不名 I'm not worthless.
而且我身上没跳蚤 And I don't have eas.
快点 阿布 我们回家吧 Come on, Abu. Let's go home.
无赖 叫化子 Rira, street rat
那不是我 I don't buy that
只要他们了解我 If only they'd look closer
难道他们只看见个穷孩子 Would they see a poor boy
不 先生 No, siree
他们会发现 They'd nd out
在我身上 There's so much more
还有很多东西 To me
总有一天 阿布 事情会有所改变 Some day, Abu, things are gonna change.
我们会变得富有 会住在皇宫里 We'll be rich, live in a palace,
再不会遇到任何麻烦 and never have any problems at all.
我从来没有被这么羞辱过 I've never been so insulted.
阿赫麦德王子 你这么快就走了? Oh, Prince Achmed. You're not leaving so soon, are you?
祝你走运 能把她嫁出去 Good luck marrying her o.
噢 茉莉 Oh! Jasmine.
茉莉 Jasmine!
茉莉 Jasmine!
茉莉 Jasmine!
该死的 拉扎 Confound it, Rajah.
原来这就是阿赫麦德王子 大发雷霆的原因 So, this is why Prince Achmed stormed out.
父亲 Oh, Father.
拉扎只是和他逗着玩 对吧 拉扎? Rajah was just playing with him. Weren't you, Rajah?
你只是和那个衣衣冠楚楚 You were just playing with that overdressed,
自恋狂的阿赫麦德王子逗着玩 对吗? self absorbed Prince Achmed, weren't you?
亲爱的 你不能拒绝每一个前来求婚的人 Dearest, you've got to stop rejecng every suitor who comes to
call.
法律上规定在你下一个生日 The law says you must be married to a prince...
你必须嫁给一个王子 by your next birthday.
那条法律是错的 The law is wrong.
你只剩下三天了 You've only got three more days.
父亲 我讨厌被逼迫着嫁人 Father, I hate being forced into this.
如果我嫁人 那一定是为了爱 If I do marry, I want it to be for love.
茉莉… Jasmine...
并不只是因为那条法律 it's not only this law.
我不能照顾你一辈子 并且 我 I'm not going to be around forever, and, well, I...
我只想确认有人能照顾你 I just want to make sure you're taken care of.
早点做准备 Provided for.
请你理解我 Please try to understand.
我从没有自己拿过主意 我也未曾有过真正的朋友 I've never done a thing on my own. I've never had any
real friends.
除了你 拉扎 Except you, Rajah.
我甚至从没踏出过这宫殿的围墙 I've never even been outside the palace walls.
但是 茉莉 你是公主啊 But, Jasmine, you're a princess.
那我不想当公主了 Then maybe I don't want to be a princess anymore.
Oooh! I... I...
真主啊 但愿我没有这个女儿 Allah forbid you should have any daughters.
嗯? Hmm?
我不知道她这是像谁 I don't know where she gets it from.
她妈妈可没这么挑剔 Her mother wasn't nearly so picky.
贾法尔 Oh! Ah, Jafar.
我最信任的大臣 My most trusted advisor.
我确实需要你给我出个主意 I am in desperate need of your wisdom.
我生来就是为您效劳的 国王陛下 My life is but to serve you, my lord.
就是求婚的事 It's this suitor business.
茉莉不愿选一位丈夫 Jasmine refuses to choose a husband.
我已经绞尽脑汁了 绞尽脑汁 I'm at my wit's end. Awk! Wit's end!
Oh!
吃块饼干吧 亲爱的波利 Have a cracker, prey Polly.
陛下对付不会讲话的动物 确实有办法啊 Your Majesty certainly has a way with dumb animals.
那么对于这个棘手的问题 Now, then, perhaps I can divine a soluon
也许我可以用占卜术 找出办法来 to this thorny problem.
如果有人可以帮忙的话 那就是您了 If anyone can help, it's you.
需要借用一下那颗神秘的蓝宝石 But it would require the use of the mysc blue diamond.
噢 要我的戒指? Oh. Uh, my ring?
但它可是我的祖传宝贝啊 But it's been in the family for years.
要想为公主找到一个求婚者 它是必需的 It is necessary to nd the princess a suitor.
别担心 Don't worry.
一切都会好的 Everything will be ne.
一切都会好的 Everything will be... ne.
那颗宝石 The diamond.
在这儿 贾法尔 Here, Jafar.
不管你要什么我都给你 Whatever you need will be ne.
您真是太伟大了 国王陛下 You are most gracious, my liege.
现在 您可以玩您的小玩具了 Now, run along and play with your lile toys, hmm?
对 那真是太好了 Yes. That will be prey good.
我再也无法忍受了 I can't take it anymore!
如果再硬塞给我那些发霉的 讨厌的饼干的话 If I goa choke down on one more of those moldy,
disgusng crackers...
我打 打 Bam! Whack!
安静些 拉戈 Calm yourself, lago.
我就要篡夺他的王位了 Then I'd grab him around the head. Whack!
不久国王就是我了 不再是那个糟老头子了 Soon I will be sultan, not that addle pated twit.
到时候我会把饼干塞进他的喉咙里 And then I stu the crackers down his throat.
哈 哈 Ha, ha!
对不起 拉扎 Oh, I'm sorry, Rajah.
我不能再呆在这儿 像现在这样过一辈子 But I can't stay here and have my life lived for me.
我会想你的 I'll miss you.
再见了 Goodbye.
好 阿布 开始 Okay, Abu. Go.
尝尝这个吧 真是太好吃了 Try this. Your taste buds will dance and sing.
将你的爪子拿开 Get your paws o that.
Why, you...
滚开 你这只讨厌 肮脏的猴子 Get away from here, you cursed, lthy ape!
再见 Goodbye.
干的好 阿布 Nice going, Abu.
早饭准备好了 Breakfast is served.
可爱的小姐 买个壶吧 Prey lady, buy a pot.
再没有这么好的铜壶和银壶了 No ner pot in brass or silver.
甜枣 卖甜枣了 还有无花果 Sugar dates. Sugar dates and gs.
甜枣 还有开心果 Sugar dates and pistachios.
这位小姐喜欢项链吗? Would the lady like a necklace?
只有像你这样美丽的姑娘 才配得上这条漂亮的项链 A prey necklace for a prey lady.
新鲜的鱼 Fresh sh!
我们捕鱼 你们买鱼 We catch 'em, you buy 'em!
哦 不 我不这样想 Oh, no. I don't think so.
对不起 Oh! Excuse me.
真的很抱歉 I'm really very sorry.
Wow.
Uh oh.
喂?喂? Hello? Hello?
你一定是饿了 Oh, you must be hungry.
拿去吧 Here you go.
你最好把钱给我 You'd beer be able to pay for that.
钱? Pay?
没人能从我的货车里偷走东西 No one steals from my cart.
对不起 先生 我没带钱 Oh, I'm sorry, sir. I don't have any money.
小偷 求求你… Thief! Please...
如果你让我进到皇宫里 我可以从国王那里拿钱给你 If you let me go to the palace, I can get some from
the Sultan.
你知道对于小偷是如何惩罚的吗? Do you know what the penalty is for stealing?
别 别 求您了 No! No, please!
谢谢 您真是个好人 很高兴你帮我找到她了 Thank you, kind sir. I'm so glad you found her.
我一直在到处找你 I've been looking all over for you.
你在干什么? 快点配合一下 What are you doing? Just play along.
你 认识这个女孩? You, uh, know this girl?
是的 她是我妹妹 Sadly, yes. She is my sister.
摘要:

阿拉丁噢我来自一个遥远的国度Oh,Icomefromalandfromafarawayplace一个沙漠骆驼队徜徉的地方Wherethecaravancamelsroam那里平坦宽阔广袤无边酷热难耐Whereit'sflatandimmenseAndtheheatisintense那里的人们放荡不羁但是嗨!它是我的家It'sbarbaricbuthey,it'shome当风从东边刮过太阳从西方照过来Whenthewind'sfromtheeast.Andthesun'sfromthewest这正是时候Andthesandintheglassisright来吧来到这里吧跳上飞毯飞向Comeond...

展开>> 收起<<
A.阿拉丁.pdf

共39页,预览8页

还剩页未读, 继续阅读

声明:本站为文档C2C交易模式,即用户上传的文档直接被用户下载,本站只是中间服务平台,本站所有文档下载所得的收益归上传人(含作者)所有。玖贝云文库仅提供信息存储空间,仅对用户上传内容的表现方式做保护处理,对上载内容本身不做任何修改或编辑。若文档所含内容侵犯了您的版权或隐私,请立即通知玖贝云文库,我们立即给予删除!
分类:外语学习 价格:5.9玖币 属性:39 页 大小:761.67KB 格式:PDF 时间:2025-01-10

开通VIP享超值会员特权

  • 多端同步记录
  • 高速下载文档
  • 免费文档工具
  • 分享文档赚钱
  • 每日登录抽奖
  • 优质衍生服务
/ 39
客服
关注