C.重返侏罗纪

VIP免费
2025-01-08 0 0 650.16KB 29 页 5.9玖币
侵权投诉
片名:重返侏罗纪
哇哦 Whoo hoo!
如果按规模是一到十 火箭游板完全是一个三十七 On a scale of one to 10, rocket boarding is totally a 37!
这是特拉迪诺 This is Terra Dino.
一个相当不错居住的地方 A prey decent place to live.
特别是 如果你是一个恐龙的狂热迷 像我这样的 Especially if you're a dinosaur fanac, like me.
你知道吗 多个恐龙化石被发现在我们的沥青坑里 Did you know that more dinosaur fossils are
discovered in our tar pits
比世界其他地方多的是? than anywhere else in the world?
如果你要来这里的话 我是一个非常棒的导游 If you ever want to come here, I'm an awesome tour guide.
抱歉 霍奇斯先生 Sorry, Mr. Hodges.
厄尼帕特里克 Ernie Fitzpatrick!
你怎么可以这样? How dare you?
嘿 妹妹 足球练习怎么样? Hey, sis. How was soccer pracce?
妈妈会再次给你气死的 Mom's gonna be so mad at you. Again.
你知道你应该在店看管的 You know you're supposed to be watching the store!
这里有一个四角钱 朱尔斯 Here's a quarter, Jules.
呼应别人会关怀的 Call someone who cares.
如果你能找到一个公用电话 If you can nd a payphone!
得了你 Got you.
她是说得很对于我妈妈 如果她看到我她的头就会爆炸 She's kind of right about my mom though. Her
head would explode if she saw me.
但我不是太担心 But I'm not too worried.
妈妈正忙于准备一个叫PTA的颁奖典礼 Mom's busy geng ready for some PTA award ceremony.
为人父母最重要的部分是制定规则 The most important part of being a parent is seng rules.
感谢这个奖项 Thank you for this award.
Hmm.
… Oh.
厄尼 你来着吗? Ernie, are you on your way?
是啊 我只是刚停下来让朱莉娅借点钱 Yeah, I just stopped to let Julia borrow some money.
好吧 我要走了 Okay, I'm leaving now.
所以我要挂上了 "十五分钟内回来"的牌子给你 So I'm gonna put up the "back in 15 minutes" sign for
you.
我时常总是怎么说 厄尼? What do I always say, Ernie?
留一个便条 留一个便条 Leave a note. Leave a note.
所以十五分钟给你到达时间应该是 二点五十三分吧 好吗? So 15 minutes gives you unl 2:53 sharp,
okay?
是的 知道了 Yep, got it!
我知道我妈是好意 但她总是一直关注着我 I know my mom means well, but she's always watching me.
我从来没有得到自由似的 I never get a second of freedom.
嗯? Hmm?
你好 Hello.
厄尼 你在商店了吗? Ernie, are you at the store yet?
快到了 好了 好了 别磨蹭了 Geng there. Okay, well, don't dawdle.
快点去吧 好吧 妈 Just go as fast as you can. Okay, Mom.
你听她说了 她说 "我以最快的速度" You heard her. She said "as fast as I can."
喔 呼 Whoo hoo!
Ah!
特拉迪诺自然历史博物馆 是世界上最优秀的地方了 Terra Dino Natural History Museum. Only the most
excellent place on Earth!
这就是神秘的岩石 And this is Mystery Rock.
看到那雕刻吗? See that carving?
它引索回到白垩纪时期 It's been dated all the way back to the Cretaceous Period.
这是怪异的 谁会去雕刻它呢? Which is weird, 'cause who could have carved it?
大约在1.45亿年前是没有人类存在的 No humans were around 145 million years ago,
只有恐龙 just dinosaurs.
神秘的 是吧? Mysterious, huh?
对 这就是我们得到了这个名字 Right. That's where we got the name.
给回我 Give them back!
这是我最好的朋友 马克斯 That's my best friend, Max.
他以为他是酷的 这就为什么使他看起来如此酷的 He's way cooler than he thinks he is, which is what
makes him so cool.
但有时其他孩子看不到这一点 But somemes the other kids don't see that.
你觉得达芬奇可以拿到当他是个小孩子时? Do you think Leonardo da Vinci got picked on as a kid?
什么?谁? What? Who?
咦? Huh?
看 闪闪的东西 咦? Look, something shiny! Huh?
什么?在哪里? What? Where?
笨蛋 Suckers!
厄尼 火箭游板怎么了? Ernie, how's the rocket board?
按一规模是三十七 宝贝 On a scale of... Thirty seven, baby!
咘 呀 Boo yah!
你和你爸完全胜过了一切吧 You and your dad totally outdid yourselves on this one!
哎 说到我爸 Hey, speaking of my dad.
他发现新的化石样本 在二十三和二十九挖掘的地方 He found new fossil samples at digs 23 and 29.
他们在明天会做正式揭幕的 They're doing the formal unveiling tomorrow.
太酷了 Too cool!
一个新的展览?我等不及了 A new exhibit? I can't wait!
等等 Wait.
但展览还没开放呢 But the exhibit isn't open.
并且你应该是帮助你妈看店吗? And aren't you supposed to be helping out at your mom's shop?
老兄 你听起来像我妈 她所说的 "做这个 做那个" … 的东西 Dude, you sound like my mom, with all her
"do this, do that" stu.
难道你不知道打破规则 Don't you know breaking the rules
是作为一个小孩子的最重要的部分? Is the most important part of being a kid?
咦? Huh?
为人父母最重要的部分是制定规则 The most important part of being a parent is seng rules.
一旦您设置的规则 Once you set rules,
关键是要确保他们完全按照你想要的方式 the key is making sure they're followed exactly the way you
want.
我做的一切按她要我做的 只是没有依照她的方式来做罢了 I do everything she wants me to do, just not
exactly the way she wants me to.
这是一个妥协 It's a compromise.
没有妥协 No compromises!
好的目标 A good goal
是使遵守规则的家庭项目 is to make observance of the rules a family project.
那当然 这并不意味着我赞同闲聊 That, of course, doesn't mean I endorse taling.
Hmm.
准备开始运行 "大型的猛击" Ready to begin Operaon Massively Busted.
哦 富有美感的古代历史 Oh, the beauty of ancient history.
这是似鸡龙 This is Gallimimus.
它可以跑时速多达每小时二十英里 He could run up to 20 miles per hour...
是二十五英里每小时 老兄 有没有看书的? Twenty ve miles per hour, dude. Read a book much?
那是 "超级令人头疼的少年棘龙" That, of course, was the Super Juvenile Pain In The Neckasaurus.
好了 我们继续前进 Okay, moving on.
嗯 嗯 Mmm hmm.
通常情况下 孩子们认为自己知道的多过成人 Oen, kids think they know more than adults.
他们当然不知道大人多 They don't know more than adults.
我们不能 哦 但我们必须 We can't. Oh, but we must.
看着吧 Keep look out!
Shh.
这看起来很复杂 This looks complicated.
我们需要一个变量算法 We'll need a variable algorithm
以组合的可能性去解决这排序 to sort combinaon possibilies.
那么它如没被锁定的可能性怎么样? What about the possibility it isn't locked?
咘 呀 Boo yah!
哦耶 咘呀 Oh, yeah. Boo yah.
我不知道我会否喜欢监狱里的食物 I wonder if I'll like prison food.
暴龙 Tyrannosaurus.
恶性 嗜血的杀手 The vicious, bloodthirsty killer.
攻击毫不手软 Aacks without mercy.
只是雕像吧 马克斯 完全不具威胁性的 Just statues, Max, totally non threatening.
开始了 Here we go.
时时刻刻保持警惕 Constant vigilance.
这是大问题 That's the biggie.
如果我们让我们的警卫松惕一分钟 If we let our guard down for one minute,
谁知道什么样的麻烦我们的孩子可能发生? who knows what kind of trouble our kids might get into?
Hmm.
嘿 马克斯 瞧 这一定是它 Hey, Max! Look! This must be it.
是啊 但它盖着了 Yeah. But it's covered up.
太糟了 让我们离开这里吧 Too bad. Let's get out of here. Hmm.
我不是偷偷进来这里来只为了看一块个巨大的布 I didn't sneak all the way in here to see a giant bed
sheet.
来吧 让我们把它拉下来 Come on. Let's pull it o.
呃 我不知道 厄尼 Uh, I don't know, Ernie.
我来这个角落拉 你去另一个角落拉 I'll get this corner. You get that one.
小心 Careful!
嘿 这是怎么回事? Hey, what's the deal?
红外线移动探测器 Infrared moon detector.
… Oh.
等等 Wait.
看这个 Watch this.
等一等 我们来了 Hang on, we're going in!
厄尼 我完全想成为你当我长大时 Ernie, I totally want to be you before I grow up.
哦耶 Oh, yeah.
好了 现在 Okay, now.
一二三 One, two, three!
在一个规模的九百 On a scale of... Nine hundred.
火箭游板无法比较 No oense to the rocket board.
无可取代的 None taken.
Ooh.
"帝王鳄""Sarcosuchus." Hmm.
我肯定不会想见到它在黑暗的胡同 I sure wouldn't want to meet him in a dark alley.
有了这样的牙齿 我不想和它在任何地方遇到吧 With teeth like that, I wouldn't want to meet him
anywhere.
你又骗了你妈一次了 厄尼 嗯 You've fooled Mom for the last me, Ernie. Hmm.
这是你的四角钱 Here's your quarter.
你最好打电话给律师吧 Beer call a lawyer.
保护这地区 Secure the area!
大家保持冷静 Stay frosty, boys.
我感觉到科学馆里有入侵者 I smell spies from the Science Museum.
Ha.
让我们走吧 Let's ride.
Wow!
封闭周边 嗯 好吧 Seal the perimeter! Uh, okay.
一到十的规模有多大? 减五十 Scale of one to 10? Minus 50!
你刚学会骑这个东西 你也看不到前面的地方 You just learned how to ride this thing and you can't see
where you're going.
放心吧 马克斯 这个地方的东西位置我完全记住的 Chillax, Max! I've got this place totally memorized!
我抓到他们了 我抓到他们了 哇 I've got them. I've got them! Whoa!
我们正的在做呢 We're doing it!
我不能相信你怀疑我 马克斯 我有点伤心呢 I can't believe you doubted me, Max. I'm a lile hurt.
服务出口在左边 Service exit on the le.
我不这么认为 GUARD 13 I don't think so.
哇哇哇哇 Whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa!
感谢这个奖项 Thank you for this award.
抓到你了 你这小 Got you, you lile...
… Oh.
现在让我们大家来注意一下 他们就是制造麻烦小家伙了 Now let me direct your aenon to the Boy
Are They In Trouble A Sauruses.
好吧 我能指出 "技术上"我没有违背你好吗? Okay, can I just point out that "technically" I didn't disobey
you?
厄尼 Ernie.
你说放学后去看店的 我有经过那里 You said go to the store aer school, and I stopped by.
有证据 我留了张纸条 There's proof! I le a note!
是啊 看到了吗?我没有违抗你 我只是在一个简化教育的路径吧 Yeah, see? I didn't disobey you. I just
took a brief, educaonal detour!
你是有违反我 你知道的 You did disobey, and you know it.
此外 博物馆的东西也被损坏了 它们的摆设全被打散乱了 Plus, the museum was damaged. Their display
was disrupted.
我知道了 妈 对不起 I know, Mom. I'm sorry.
你的行为影响到其他人 厄尼 你必须学会这一点 Your acons aect other people, Ernie. You have to learn
that.
我必须能够指望你 以及总有一天 别人亦如此 I have to be able to count on you, and someday, others will,
too.
我真的想看看那些恐龙骨头罢了 I just really wanted to see those bones.
他们是化石 甜心 他们已经存在数百万年了 They're fossils, honey. They've been around for millions of
years.
他们不会去任何地方 They're not going anywhere.
现在 我软禁你三个星期 Now, I'm grounding you for three weeks!
这是我的原则 厄尼 Mom! It's my rule, Ernie,
没有妥协的 and no compromising.
现在回去你的房间 关上门 直到我叫你吃饭 Now go to your room and close the door unl I call you for
dinner.
咦? Huh?
"今年的好母亲"咦?没有人问我投票的 "Mother of the year," huh? Nobody asked for my vote.
你就不能好好自己的生活吗 而不是总是在搞乱我吧? Can't you make your own life interesng instead
of always bung in on mine?
三周 你什么都得到了吧 Three weeks! That's more than you've ever goen!
如果那报警没触响的话 我就不会得到这些东西了 I wouldn't have goen anything if that alarm hadn't
gone o.
我知道一个事实马克斯和我 And I know for a fact Max and I...
当 当 Ta da!
是你 You!
我什么? Me what?
你要付出代价的 You are gonna pay for this!
享受你的三周软禁吧 Enjoy your three weeks of house arrest!
不公平吧 It's not fair!
没完没了呀 It never ends!
"是时间去看店 厄尼" "Time to go to the store, Ernie!"
"是时间作小提琴练习 厄尼" "Time for violin pracce, Ernie!"
"是时间来打扫房间 厄尼" "Time to clean your room, Ernie!"
怎么样来些 "厄尼的时间"How about some Ernie me?
摘要:

片名:重返侏罗纪哇哦Whoohoo!如果按规模是一到十火箭游板完全是一个三十七Onascaleofoneto10,rocketboardingistotallya37!这是特拉迪诺ThisisTerraDino.一个相当不错居住的地方Aprettydecentplacetolive.特别是如果你是一个恐龙的狂热迷像我这样的Especiallyifyou'readinosaurfanatic,likeme.你知道吗多个恐龙化石被发现在我们的沥青坑里Didyouknowthatmoredinosaurfossilsarediscoveredinourtarpits比世界其他地方多的是?thanan...

展开>> 收起<<
C.重返侏罗纪.pdf

共29页,预览6页

还剩页未读, 继续阅读

声明:本站为文档C2C交易模式,即用户上传的文档直接被用户下载,本站只是中间服务平台,本站所有文档下载所得的收益归上传人(含作者)所有。玖贝云文库仅提供信息存储空间,仅对用户上传内容的表现方式做保护处理,对上载内容本身不做任何修改或编辑。若文档所含内容侵犯了您的版权或隐私,请立即通知玖贝云文库,我们立即给予删除!
分类:外语学习 价格:5.9玖币 属性:29 页 大小:650.16KB 格式:PDF 时间:2025-01-08

开通VIP享超值会员特权

  • 多端同步记录
  • 高速下载文档
  • 免费文档工具
  • 分享文档赚钱
  • 每日登录抽奖
  • 优质衍生服务
/ 29
客服
关注