F.疯狂原始人1

VIP免费
2025-01-08 0 0 545.23KB 29 页 5.9玖币
侵权投诉
每次日出都意味着新的一天,新的开始 With every sun comes a new day.A new beginning.
希望今天会比昨天更好 A hope that things will be beer today than they were yesterday.
但对于我来说不是,我叫伊普 But not for me.My name is Eep.
这是我的家人,我们是克鲁一家 And this is my family, the Croods.
如果你还没从我们的兽皮外衣和倾奇的前额 If you weren't clued in already by the animal skins
发现我们是谁的话,告诉你,我们是洞穴人 and sloping foreheadswe're cavemen.
我们大多宅在洞穴里,宅在黑暗里 Most days we spend in our cave,in the dark.
日复一日,夜复一夜地宅着 Night aer night, day aer day.
对,温馨的家哪 Yep, home sweet home.
一旦有机会出去,我们就想方设法 When we did go out, we struggled to nd food
在充满危险的世界中寻找食物 in a harsh and hosle world.
我则绞尽脑汁独自逃生 And I struggled to survive my family.
我们是最后的洞穴人了,曾经有其他的洞穴人 We were the last ones around.There used to be
neighbors.
高姿一家,被猛犸象一脚踩成肉泥 The Gorts, smashed by a mammoth.
霍克一家,被沙蛇一口吞进肚里 The Horks, swallowed by a sand snake.
尔福一家,被蚊子活活咬死 The Erfs, mosquito bite.
斯洛格一家,得个感冒就能死 Throgs, common cold.
克鲁一家就是我们啦 And the Croods, that's us.
我们活下来全靠我那爹 The Croods made it, because of my dad.
他死壮死壮的,特别循规蹈矩 He was strong,and he followed the rules.
就是我们洞穴墙上的规矩 The ones painted on the cave walls.
任何新事物都是不好的,好奇是不好的 Anything new is bad curiosity is bad.
晚上外出是不好的 Going out at night is bad.
基本上任何有意思的事都是不好的 Basically, anything fun is bad.
欢迎来到我的苦逼世界 Welcome to my world.
但这故事要说的是 But this is a story about
那一切怎样在瞬间全改变了 how all that changed in an instant.
因为我们不知道我们的世界 Because what we didn't know was that our world...
马上就要玩完了 was about to come to an end.
墙上可没有规矩教我们如何应付这种情况 And there were no rules on our cave walls to prepare us for
that.
你应该等我信号再出来的,小伊 You are supposed to wait for my signal Eep?
Boo.
不要! Ow! No!
我们都在那破山洞里呆一万年了 We've been in that cave forever.
三天可不是一万年 Three days is not forever.
对于这个家就是 It is with this family.
小伊,给我下来呗?你太招摇过市了 Eep, would you come down here? You're being so dramac.
不,小沙,回来! No, Sandy, come back here.
记住等信号,好姑娘都会等信号的,阿加! Remember the signal.Good girls wait for the signal Ugga.
抓住小沙我就回去,你就可以发信号了 As soon as I get Sandy I'll go back in and you can give the signal.
不,但你们早出来了 No, I mean, you're already out now.
我在等你信号的,爸爸! I'm waing for the signal, Dad.
没事了,桑克,出来吧 Never mind, Thunk. Just come out.
但你要是不给我信号,我咋知道你是我爹? But if you don't give the signal,how do I know you're my
dad?
信号不是让你知道是我 The signal isn't so you know it's me.
而是让你知道我没被动物吃掉 It's so you know I wasn't eaten by an animal.
那为什么信号是动物的声音呢? Then why is the signal an animal noise?
我是说这难道不会使人产生误会? Doesn't that just confuse things?
我还在等信号! I don't know.I'm sll waing for the signal.
妈妈,我们可以走了! Mom, we're ready to leave.
妈妈? Mom?
还没死呢! Sll alive.
还太早了 It's sll early.
你还这么肥 And you're sll fat.
排成早餐队形! Breakfast formaon!
给我拿出点洞穴人的样子来!动作要快! I want to see some real caveman acon out there. We do this
fast.
声音要响,团结一致 We do this loud.We do this as a family.
学会害怕! And never not be afraid!
片名:《疯狂原始人》
早餐耶 Yay, breakfast.
该谁了? Who's up?
投姥姥决定,扔上去 We'll ip for it.Call her in the air.
正面 Heads!
反面,桑克上,就位! Tails. Thunk is in. Posions.
好,桑克 Okay. Thunk...
去吧! Go.
快去,桑克! Come on, Thunk.
太棒了!把它带回洞里! Way to go.Take it to the cave.
放孩子咬它! Release the baby!
去吧,小沙,去吧! Get them, Sandy! Go!
抓住他们,妈妈! Get them, Mom!
老太太失手!小伊,替我报仇! Old lady down! Eep, avenge me!
谢谢 Thanks.
小伊! Eep!
接好! Heads up!
爸爸,现在可以吃了吗? Hey Dad, can we eat now?
回家再吃 Just wait ll we get home.
小伊,过来踩煞车! Eep, put on the brakes.
小伊! Eep!
谁想吃? 干得好,爸爸 Who is hungry? All right! Good one Dad
给你,桑克,喝吧 Here you go, Thunk. Drink up.
对不起,爸爸 看来得吃快餐Sorry Dad. Looks like fast food tonight
没事儿,我上周吃过了 That's all right. I ate last week.
两指节征兆! Two knuckle warning!
快回去 Come on, Croods. Go, go.
快点,快点,黑暗会带来死亡!洞穴人都知道 Come on, come on. Darkness brings death.We know this.
月圆之夜,该洗澡喽 The moon is full. Bath night.
逃命去! 休想跑,妈妈 Run for your life! You too Mom.
我不想丢掉保护层! I don't want to lose my protecve layer
妈妈,你都生蚂蚁了 Mom, you've got ants.
看,小沙都不跑 See? Sandy doesn't fuss.
她还在外面? Is she sll out there?
你知道她讨厌呆在洞里,古勒格 You know she hates the cave, Grug.
明天还要来哦 Please come back tomorrow.
她怎么能不爱洞穴呢?这么温馨 How could she not like the cave? It's so cozy.
有点黑,不是吗? It is a lile dark, Grug.
没那么黑啦 It's not that dark.
小伊! Eep!
小伊! Eep?
快点,我要关门了 Come on, I have to close the cave.
小伊! Eep!
知道啦,来啦! Okay, okay.
快点 Come on.
小伊,下来! Eep! Come down!
太险了 我看着呢,我没事 That was too close I was watching. I was ne.
你去上面干什么,小伊? 不知道 What were you doing up there, Eep? I don't know.
你去找什么? 没什么 What were you looking for? Nothing
那你为什么上去?不知道! Then why did you go up there? I don't know.
为什么不知道? Why don't you know?
别找东西了! Stop looking for things.
恐惧让我们活下来,小伊,永远要懂得害怕 Fear keeps us alive, Eep.Never not be afraid.
这一切有什么意义? What is the point of all this?
你说什么? What was that?
我们为什么在这儿?我们这么做是为了什么? Why are we here? What are we doing this for?
没人说过求生是好玩的 No one said survival was fun.
没有什么是好玩的 Nothing is fun.
你能不能下来,小伊? 古勒格? Would you come down here? Grug.
小伊 古勒格 Eep. Grug.
好 下来了 Yes. O!
好,我试过了 走开! Yes I know. Okay I'm trying to..O.
我只是不懂她为什么需要独自呆着 I just don't see why she needs her own ledge, that's all.
只是想问问 她在想事情 That's what this is about She's working through some things...
需要自己的空间 and she needs her own space.
什么事?要多久? What things? How long is this going to take?
真的吗?她都不听我说话了 Really? She already doesn't listen to me Hey!
看,她听着呢 See? She's listening.
要想幸存她就得遵守规矩 If she wants to survive she has to follow our rules
讲故事怎么样?小伊喜欢听故事 How about a story? Eep loves those.
好主意,想听故事吗? That's a good ide..How about a story huh?
好耶,快讲 Yeah, tell us a story.
好,借用一下,谢谢 Okay Can I borrow that? Thank you.
小伊!你以前的最爱! Eep, your old favorite.
我都好几年不玩了 I haven't played with that thing in years.
今晚我们讲干脆熊的故事 Tonight we'll hear the story of Krispy Bear.
很久很久以前,这只小熊还活着 A long me ago this lile bear was alive.
她活着因为她听爸爸的话 She was alive because she listened to her father...
在黑暗与恐惧中一成不变地生活着 and lived her life in roune and darkness and terror.
所以她很快乐 So she was happy.
但干脆熊有个致命的问题 But Krispy had one terrible problem.
她心中充满了好奇 She was lled with... curiosity.
古勒格! 好,好 Grug. Yes. yes.
有一天,当她在树上的时候 And one day, while she was in a tree...
这好奇的小熊想爬到树顶 the curious lile bear wanted to climb to the top.
她刚爬到树顶 And no sooner than she climbed to the top...
就看见新奇的东西,然后就死了! she saw something new and died!
就那样死了? 对! Just like that? Yes!
她临死前的恐惧还凝结在脸上 Her last moments of terror sll frozen on her face.
每天都一样的结局 Same ending as every day.
懂了,爸爸,我绝不会尝试新事物的 I get it Dad I will never do anything new or dierent
好孩子,桑克 Good man, Thunk.
好了,大家磨磨牙,叠一块儿睡觉吧 All right, everyone sharpen your teeth, and let's pile up
憋死我了 Air.
你会说话 You talk.
我也是人,像你一样 I'm a person, like you.
和你差不多吧 Sort of like you.
行了 Okay, okay.
嘿,嘿,嘿 Hey, hey, hey!
你能不能 Would you mind not...
好痒啊 That ckles.
嘿,嘿,嘿! Hey, hey, hey!
安静! Quiet!
我是偷偷跑出来的 I'm not supposed to be out here.
小伊不见了 Eep is gone.
什么?古勒格! What? Grug!
呆在洞里别动! Stay in the cave.
你真强壮 Wow. You are really strong.
不!那是我的! Hey! No! It's mine.
求你了! 不! Please! Wait. No!
快不行了,我能搞定 不!我发现的 It's dying! I can x it! No! I caught it!
求你了 Please! Please.
我讨厌黑暗 I hate the dark.
来吧,来吧 Come on, come on, come on.
它这么听话? It does what you tell it?
嗯,算是吧 Yeah. Sort of.
是太阳? The sun?
不,不,是火 No, no, no. Fire.
你好啊,火 Hi, re.
它没有生命 It's not alive.
但你说它要不行了 But you said it was dying.
对不起 Sorry.
你们来自同一个地方? It comes from where you come from?
不,我创造了它 No. No, I make it.
那给我也弄点 好 Make some for me. Okay.
快点弄 Make!
它不在我身上 It doesn't come out of me.
快,快弄点! Make! Make it!
你经常这么做吧 You do this a lot.
你死了吗? Are you dead?
你要是死了我能拿你的火吗? Can I have your re if you're dead?
好凉的! Hey, those are cold!
你说呢?贝壳听筒,启动 You think? Listening shells, acvate.
我想 I concur.
虎妞,我们得快点闪了 Tiger girl, we need to leave immediately.
我还不认识你呢 I don't even know you.
我叫盖 I'm Guy.
盖? Guy?
这是皮带猴 会做饭 会聊天 会导航 And this is Belt Cook conversaonalist navigator.
还能用来系裤子 Also, keeps my pants up.
什么是系裤子What are "pants up"?
你叫什么? Who are you?
小伊 Eep.
告诉你,小伊,世界要毁灭了 Let me clarify, Eep The world is ending.
什么? What?
我称之为世界末日 I'm calling it "The End."
你怎么知道? How do you know?
我看见了,正往这边来呢 I have seen it. It's coming this way.
首先,大地会摇晃开裂,然后所有东西都掉进去 First the ground is going to shake Then it breaks open.
Everything falls in
火,岩浆 Fire. Lava.
我不想太夸张,但 I don't mean to sound too dramac, but...
相信我,现在我们脚下的一切都将不复存在 Believe me, everything we are standing on will be gone
我们得去高地,我知道有座山,在那边 We got to get to high ground I know a mountain that way.
这是我们唯一的机会 It's our only chance.
和我一起来吧 Come with me.
摘要:

每次日出都意味着新的一天,新的开始Witheverysuncomesanewday.Anewbeginning.希望今天会比昨天更好Ahopethatthingswillbebettertodaythantheywereyesterday.但对于我来说不是,我叫伊普Butnotforme.MynameisEep.这是我的家人,我们是克鲁一家Andthisismyfamily,theCroods.如果你还没从我们的兽皮外衣和倾奇的前额Ifyouweren'tcluedinalreadybytheanimalskins发现我们是谁的话,告诉你,我们是洞穴人andslopingforeheadswe...

展开>> 收起<<
F.疯狂原始人1.pdf

共29页,预览6页

还剩页未读, 继续阅读

声明:本站为文档C2C交易模式,即用户上传的文档直接被用户下载,本站只是中间服务平台,本站所有文档下载所得的收益归上传人(含作者)所有。玖贝云文库仅提供信息存储空间,仅对用户上传内容的表现方式做保护处理,对上载内容本身不做任何修改或编辑。若文档所含内容侵犯了您的版权或隐私,请立即通知玖贝云文库,我们立即给予删除!
分类:外语学习 价格:5.9玖币 属性:29 页 大小:545.23KB 格式:PDF 时间:2025-01-08

开通VIP享超值会员特权

  • 多端同步记录
  • 高速下载文档
  • 免费文档工具
  • 分享文档赚钱
  • 每日登录抽奖
  • 优质衍生服务
/ 29
客服
关注