F.疯狂原始人2

VIP免费
2025-01-08 0 0 760.28KB 44 页 5.9玖币
侵权投诉
盖伊 Guy?
盖伊 你必须得走了 Guy. You've got to go!
盖伊 没关系的 Guy, it's okay. No!
儿子 焦油越来越高了 你必须得走了 Son, the tar is rising. You've got to go.
不 我不要丢下你们 No, not without you!
不要看我们 看你的身后 Don't look at us. Look behind you.
看到光明了吗 你得沿着光明前行 好吗 Do you see the light? You need to follow that light, okay?
不要停下 不要躲藏 Don't stop. Don't hide.
沿着光明前行 Follow the light,
你会找到明天 and you'll nd Tomorrow.
"沿着光明前行" "Follow the light."
旅行日志 我是盖伊 Travel log. Guy here.
自出发那天起已经看到了14次月亮 It's been 14 moons since the mission began.
我沿着光明前行 但还没找到明天 Following the light, but no sign of Tomorrow yet.
旅行日志 已经29个月亮了 Travel log. It's been 29 moons.
还是没有明天的迹象 Sll no sign of Tomorrow.
我倒是找到了这个小家伙 I did nd this lile fellow.
他跟我一样 孤身一人 He's all alone, just like me.
他很擅长瞭望 He's a good lookout.
我在考虑叫他"望望" I'm thinking of calling him "Watch."
旅行日志 已经54个月亮了 Travel log. It's been 54 moons.
73个月亮 Seventy three moons.
110个月亮 A hundred and ten moons.
200个月亮 Two hundred moons.
旅行日志 已经 Travel log. It's been...
很多月亮了 a lot of moons.
那么多月亮 All the moons.
还是没有明天的迹象 Sll no sign of Tomorrow.
有东西接近 皮带猴 伪装模式 Something's coming. Belt, disguise mode.
那是个人 It's a person!
哎呀 没错 那就是我 Oops. Yeah, that was me.
嗨 我是小伊 Hi. I'm Eep.
为我自己说句话 我这辈子都住在洞穴里 In my defense, I had been living in a cave my whole life,
真的很少跟别人接触 and I didn't really come across other people very oen,
更别说 男孩了 let alone... a boy!
好好想想 我们是世界上仅有的 And to think, the only two teenagers
两个青少年 我们还找到了彼此 in the world, and we found each other.
就好像是命运把我们聚在一起 It's like fate brought us together.
我全家都爱死他了 My whole family loved him...
除了爸爸 ...except for Dad.
不过最后 盖伊还是把他拿下了 But eventually, Guy won him over.
这是火 是火啊 Fire. Fire.
现在我们在环游世界 And now we're traveling the world,
寻找一个完美的家园 searching for a perfect place to call home,
一个盖伊称之为明天的地方 a place Guy calls Tomorrow.
明天 Tomorrow.
盖伊是不是很棒 Isn't Guy amazing?
他带给我一种有趣的感受 He gives me a funny feeling,
感觉像胃里有蝴蝶 like I have bueries in my stomach.
不只是中午吃的那些蝴蝶 还有别的 Not just the ones I had for lunch, but other bueries.
我不知道这种感觉是什么 但它像这个 I don't know what this feeling's called, but it looks like this.
这个 这个 还有这个 And this, and this, and this!
我太爱画这个形状了 我不知道为什么 I love drawing this shape! I don't know why.
但感觉就该这样 It just feels right.
小伊喜欢盖伊 小伊喜欢盖伊 Eep likes Guy. Eep likes Guy.
真恶心 是不是 道格拉斯 Gross. Right, Douglas?
妈妈 桑克又看我日记 Mom! Thunk is looking at my diary again!
桑克 别惹你姐 Thunk, leave your sister alone!
别这样 小伊 分享一下 Come on, Eep. Share the tablet.
我还没完成呢 还给我 我不 I'm not done yet! Give it back! No!
孩子们 别打了 Kids, stop ghng.
打他 小伊 打他的大腿根 Get him, Eep! Go for the groin.
你们再这样我就让大猫掉头了 I will turn this death cat around!
一路上有很多阻碍 There have been plenty of obstacles along the way,
但没有什么是克鲁德一家解决不了的 but it's nothing us Croods can't handle.
后面有几个发怒的袋犰在追我们 We've got some angry kangadillos on our tail.
皮带猴 安全带模式 Belt, seat belt mode.
我告诉过你 别走峡谷 I told you, don't take the canyon!
知道了 你从来没走过峡谷 Okay! You never take the canyon!
{\c&H65A3FF&}{\shad0}{\bord0}{\fn华文琥珀\fs24}{\fad(1200,1200)}疯狂原始人2:新纪元
放开她 Drop her!
仙蒂 Sandy!
都给我集中点注意力 Hey! Get your head in the game!
不愧是我女儿 That's my girl.
击掌 Boom!
击掌 击掌 Boomsies? Boomsies.
爸爸总说 "一家人要在一起" Dad always says, "The pack stays together."
一家人要在一起 The pack stays together!
但和盖伊在一起 But with Guy,
有时让我感觉世界上只有我们两个人 somemes it feels like it's just the two of us.
我想我爱你 I think I love you
别这样 Come on!
我想我爱你 那我到底在害怕什么 I think I love you so what am I so afraid of?
我怕我不能确定 可爱情没有解药 I'm afraid that I'm not sure of A love there is no cure for
我接住你了 I gotcha.
我想我爱你 生活不就是由此构成吗 I think I love you Isn't that what life is made of?
坚持住 我来了 我来吧 Hang on! I'm coming! I gotcha.
尽管我不想说 我从未有过这种感觉 Though it worries me to say that I never felt this way
小伊 Eep!
我想我爱你 Hey, I think I love you
那我到底在害怕什么 So what am I so afraid of?
我怕我不能确定 I'm afraid that I'm not sure of
可爱情没有解药 A love there is no cure for
好 饿啊 So... hungry.
再来一次我也还是会吃的 I sll would've eaten that.
好了 大家 All right, pack.
在过去的十分钟里没有东西想要我们的命 Nothing has tried to kill us in the last ten minutes,
所以我们在这宿营吧 so let's camp here.
外婆和桑克 你们给大家找个睡觉的地方 Gran and Thunk, you nd us a place to sleep.
就这吧 这里不错 Here. Here's good.
仙蒂和大猫 你们站岗 Sandy and Chunky, you stand watch.
我和乌格去觅食 Ugga and I will forage.
盖伊和小伊呢 盖伊和小伊在哪 Guy and Eep? Guy and Eep?
盖伊和小伊 Guy and Eep
听我说 Hello! Hey!
你们负责生火 You're in charge of the re.
没问题 爸爸 交给我们吧 爸爸 No problem, Dad. You can count on us, Dad.
不准叫我爸爸 Don't call me that!
Hey.
""什么 "Hey" what?
嘿 美女 Hey, you.
嘿 帅哥 "Hey, you" back.
我先说的 Uh uh. I "Hey, you'd" rst.
我也对你说了 And I'm "heyying" you right back.
瞧瞧他们 Look at them!
盖伊以前有那么多点子 Guy used to have so many ideas.
我是说 他还是当初那个给我们火的人吗 I mean, wasn't he the one that gave us re?
现在他一点用都没有 Now he's useless!
他们俩这样永远没法生存下去 Th They'd never survive on their own!
好饿啊 Hungry.
我知道 桑克 I know, Thunk,
我们一会就吃干树枝和苦树根 and we'll eat our raon of dry twigs and bier roots
只要某两位家人 我就不提名字了 just as soon as two pack members, who shall remain nameless,
赶紧干活把火生起来 do their jobs and start the re!
别这样 哥们 放松点 Come on, man. Just chill.
你少说"别这样 哥们"我放松你个 No, you "come on, man!" I'm gonna chill your a...
冷静 阿瓜 Hey, hey, hey, Grug.
别急 冷静点 大块头 Easy. Calm down, big guy.
你知道的 阿瓜 到最后 You know, Grug, eventually,
小伊和盖伊 他们会想 Eep and Guy, they're gonna wanna
成立自己的家庭的 就像我们以前一样 start their own pack, just like we did.
这是我们的天性 It's our nature.
没门 不可能 No way. Not happening!
一家人要在一起才会更强大 The pack is stronger together.
真棒 你做到了 Yes! You did it!
小伊才不会离开我们 不会的 Eep would never leave us. No.
说的好像小伊 算了吧 Like Eep would ever... Come on.
不 不要 No. No!
一家人要在一起 Pack stays together.
小伊 小伊 你醒着吗 Eep. Eep, are you awake?
是啊 Yeah.
等一下 我这就过来 Hold on. I'm coming over.
嘿 外婆 Oh. Hey, Gran.
嗨嗨Hi. Hi.
他能听到我们说话吗 Can he hear us?
不会 他睡觉很沉的 什么都听不到 Nah. Once he's out, he's out.
嘿嘿Hey. Hey.
不不 这个""是提问的意思 No, no. This is a "hey" with a queson. Um...
那个 我在想 So, uh, I was thinking...
那不是我的手 That's not my hand.
好吧 Anyway, uh...
我睡不着 我在想明天 I couldn't sleep. I was thinking about Tomorrow.
我们的明天 Our Tomorrow.
我们的明天 你什么意思 Our Tomorrow? What do you mean?
我的意思是 What I mean is, um,
也许我们的明天 maybe our Tomorrow is dierent
和这个家族的其他人不一样 than the rest of... of the pack's.
也许我们的明天是属于我们自己的地方 Maybe our Tomorrow is a place of our own, you know?
像个家一样 只有我们两个的家 Like a home. Just the two of us.
只有我们两个吗 Just the two of us?
盖伊 我会很想念我的家人的 Hmm. Guy, I'd really miss my family.
但那听起来太棒了 But that does sound amazing!
一个属于我们自己的地方吗 A place of our own?
我们的家吗 Our home?
我们的家里可以有花吗 Ooh! Can our home have owers?
当然 还有蝴蝶 Sure can. And bueries.
加上一条潺潺的美丽溪流 And a sweet, babbling brook?
以及隐私 And privacy.
什么是"隐私" Ooh! What's "privacy"?
意思是 你可以只闻你想闻的脚 It means you only smell the feet you wanna smell.
所以 So, um...
你 小伊··克鲁德 do you, Eep Amber Crood,
你愿意和我共度明天吗 think you could spend your Tomorrow with me?
我愿意 I do.
我要去睡了 我会梦到我们的家的 I'm going to fall asleep and dream about our home.
晚安 盖伊 晚安 小 Good night, Guy. Good night, Eep.
只有他们两个吗 Just the two of them?
又是耳语又是亲吻 扰乱我宝贝女儿的心 Warping my baby's mind with whispers and kisses.
"阿瓜能听到我们说话吗"当然 "Can Grug hear us?" Oh yeah,
阿瓜听着呢 全都听到了 Grug hears. Grug hears all.
你们说的那些只属于你们两个的地方 All about your private two person house of Tomorrow,
还有耳语啊 亲吻啊 潺潺的美丽溪流啊 whispering, kissing, buer babble brooking.
那他妈的是什么 What the heck is that?
桑克 Thunk,
别叫了 make it stop.
再睡一会 Hit snooze!
别叫了 肚肚 Stop it, tummy.
又是一个美丽的清晨 Another glorious morning.
你说什么 你想玩吗 What's that? You wanna play?
叼回来 伙计 Go get it, boy!
不 仙蒂 No, Sandy!
妈 仙蒂又去抢道格拉斯的棍子了 Mom! Sandy's fetching Douglas's sck again.
那是什么声音 Uh, what's that?
作战队形 Kill circle!
把保险栓拿掉 宝贝 Safety o, babe.
谢啦 Thanks.
今天是个赴死的好日子 Today is a good day to die!
大家 你们绝对猜不到我找 Hey, everyone! You'll never guess what I fo...
对不起 亲爱的 Oops. Sorry, honey.
我们以为你是捕猎者要杀我们呢 We thought you were a predator trying to kill us.
不 永远不要为有效的作战队形而道歉 No, never apologize for an eecve kill circle.
你们得来看看这个 快跟我来 这边 You have to come see this. Follow me! Come on. This way.
太棒了 你们会喜欢的 Yes! You're gonna love it!
那是什么 What is that?
我从没见过这样的东西 I've never seen anything like it.
妈 这是什么 让它走开 What is it, Mom? Make it leave.
这里让我有种感觉 There's something about this.
我觉得这里是世界的尽头 I think it's... the end of the world.
看来我什么都见识过了 Looks like I've seen it all.
好了我该上路了 Well, that's it for me.
我很高兴是你来送我 大猫 I'm glad it's you, Chunky.
这不是尽头 It's not the end.
这只是开始 It's just the beginning.
欢迎来到我们的明天 Welcome to our Tomorrow!
瞧瞧这些食物 Look at all this food!
盖伊 你看到了吗 Guy, are you seeing this?
你真是史上最棒的老爸 我们开吃吧 You're the best dad ever! Let's eat!
等一下 桑克 One moment, Thunk.
在我们开吃前 我想说几句 Before we eat, I'd like to say a few words.
用这面旗来标记我发现我们新家的这一天 Let this ag mark the day I discovered our home,
满是花朵与蝴蝶 lled with owers, and bueries,
还有潺潺的美丽溪流 and a sweet, babbling brook.
在这里 你所有的需求都会被满足 Here, right here, all your needs will be met...
我饿了 马上就好 I'm hungry! In a minute!
冲啊 他没在看我们 Go now! He's not looking.
马上 马上 马上就好 Just a minute. Just a minute. One minute.
不不不 等等 等一下 No, no, no. Wait, wait. Just wait.
这里是我们的家 一个我们将 This is our home, a place we'll always
永远在一起的地方 be together forever and ever,
不用谢 and you're welcome!
我做到了 I did this.
问题解决了 Problem solved.
食物 Food!
这些食物长得排排整齐是不是有些奇怪 Isn't it strange how this food grows in perfectly straight ro...
我不想再吃东西了 I don't feel like eang anymore.
妈 我是不是病了 Mom, am I sick?
不 亲爱的 你是饱了 No, honey. You're full.
饱了感觉怪怪的 Full feels weird.
我一口也吃不下了 I can't eat another bite.
等下 Wait.
我还能吃 Yes, I can.
香蕉蕉 Buh nah nuh.
香蕉? Banana?
在很久很久以前 我尝过一根 I tasted one once, long, long ago.
那是一个夏天 阳光温暖地洒在我的肩上 It was summer. The sun was warm on my shoulders.
鲜花盛开着 Flowers were in high bloom.
我还只是个毛头小子 I was just a cub.
我一口就把那根香蕉吞了 Well, I ate that banana in one bite.
然后从那之后 我没有一天 And ever since, a day hasn't gone by
不在想着它 without me thinking about it.
那是什么味道 父亲 那是什么味道 What was it like, Father? What was it like?
无法用语言描述 桑克 No words can describe it, Thunk.
没有语言能描述出它的美妙 No words are good enough.
我们知道了老爸 快把香蕉摘下来 We get it, Dad. Just grab the banana!
来吧 宝贝 Come here, sweet thing.
你们听到了吗 Do you guys hear that?
那是什么 What is that?
发生了什么 我看不到 What's happening? I can't see.
它们在接近 It's geng closer!
作战队形 Kill circle?
有东西翻墙过来了 Something got over the wall.
别离得太近 Don't get too close.
谁知道他们是什么奇怪的墙外生物 Who knows what kind of weird beyond the wall creatures they are.
让我们就在远处戳他们 Let's just jab at them from afar.
Jab!
戳 再戳 Jab, jab!
等一下 Wait a moment.
透过他们凌乱的毛皮和呲着的牙 Look past the maed pelts and gnashing teeth.
能看到他们的眼睛里好像闪烁着人性 The eyes, there's a kind of humanity in them.
香蕉蕉 Ba na na.
他们在试图交流 It's trying to communicate.
霍普 他们是人类 Hope, these are people!
原始人 Cave people.
我还以为原始人早就灭绝了 I thought cave people died o years ago.
我们很高兴见到你们 We happy meet you.
真心 In hearts...
非常高兴 ...much joy.
多谢 也很高兴见到你们 Thanks. Much joy to you too.
他们说话很流利 Oh. They speak beaufully.
请原谅我们的傲慢无礼 朋友 Oh, forgive our condescension, friend.
我是菲尔 I'm Phil.
我是霍普 我们是 And I am Hope. And we are...
贝特曼[文明人]一家 The Beermans.
"文明 人" "Beer man"?
贝特曼[文明人]重音在"文明" Beerman. Emphasis on the "beer."
我们是克鲁德一家 Well, we're the Croods.
这位是 盖伊 And this is... Guy?
哇哦 猜得好准 Wow. Good guess.
贝特曼夫妇 Mr. And Mrs. Beerman?
盖伊 这是怎么回事 Guy! What, What's going on here?
盖伊 盖 盖伊 Oh, Guy. Guy. Guy!
霍普 是盖伊 Hope, it's Guy.
盖伊 盖伊 盖 Guy, Guy, Guy.
这是怎么回事 What's going on here?
我是在霍普和菲尔身边长大的 I grew up with Hope and Phil.
他们是我父母最好的朋友 直到 They were my parents' best friends unl...
哦 盖伊 Oh, Guy.
我们以为我们永远失去你们一家了呢 We thought we lost your whole family.
就在那时我们意识到 在这个危险的世界 That was the moment we realized, in such a dangerous world,
应该有更好的生存方式 there had to be a beer way to live.
什么 Wha...
那是你们家吗 Is that your home?
那是他们家 Whoa! That's their home!
妈妈 看 爸 Whoa, mama! Look, Dad!
盖伊 比赛谁先到顶上 Hey, Guy, race you to the top.
打扰一下 小虎妞 Oh, um, excuse me, lile ger girl?
我们不用爬的 Uh, we don't climb this tree.
我们有贝特曼[文明人]的方法 There's a "Beerman" way.
这是我们的家训 Unocial moo.
好了 大家都进来了吗 Okay, everybody in?
大猫得待在外面 Yeah, the, um, death cat will have to stay outside.
再见咯 大猫 See ya, Chunky.
抱歉 动物会带进来太多 Sorry. Animals track in too much...
泥土 um, dirt.
上去啦 Going up.
发生了什么 Whoa! What's happening?
欢迎来到贝特曼之家 Welcome to the Beerman home!
太美了 It's beauful!
地方很大 是吧 Kind of big, isn't it?
什么 What?
我能看到云 但我在里面 Whoa! I can see the clouds! But I'm inside.
这是什么 这是什么 What is this? What is this?
我们称其为窗户 Uh, we call that a window.
窗户 Window.
摘要:

盖伊Guy?盖伊你必须得走了Guy.You'vegottogo!盖伊没关系的不Guy,it'sokay.No!儿子焦油越来越高了你必须得走了Son,thetarisrising.You'vegottogo.不我不要丢下你们No,notwithoutyou!不要看我们看你的身后Don'tlookatus.Lookbehindyou.看到光明了吗你得沿着光明前行好吗Doyouseethelight?Youneedtofollowthatlight,okay?不要停下不要躲藏Don'tstop.Don'thide.沿着光明前行Followthelight,你会找到明天andyou'llfindTom...

展开>> 收起<<
F.疯狂原始人2.pdf

共44页,预览9页

还剩页未读, 继续阅读

声明:本站为文档C2C交易模式,即用户上传的文档直接被用户下载,本站只是中间服务平台,本站所有文档下载所得的收益归上传人(含作者)所有。玖贝云文库仅提供信息存储空间,仅对用户上传内容的表现方式做保护处理,对上载内容本身不做任何修改或编辑。若文档所含内容侵犯了您的版权或隐私,请立即通知玖贝云文库,我们立即给予删除!
分类:外语学习 价格:5.9玖币 属性:44 页 大小:760.28KB 格式:PDF 时间:2025-01-08

开通VIP享超值会员特权

  • 多端同步记录
  • 高速下载文档
  • 免费文档工具
  • 分享文档赚钱
  • 每日登录抽奖
  • 优质衍生服务
/ 44
客服
关注