H.花木兰1

VIP免费
2025-01-08 0 0 653.2KB 25 页 5.9玖币
侵权投诉
花木兰
有人偷袭!快点燃烽火台! We're under aack! Light the signal!
点燃烽火!点燃烽火! Light the re now! Light the signal!
现在全国都知道你们入侵了 Now all of China knows you're here.
很好 Perfect.
陛下 匈奴已经突破北方防线 Your Majesty the Huns have crossed our northern border.
不可能 没人能攻陷长城 Impossible. No one can get through the Great Wall.
领兵的是单于 Shan Yu is leading them.
我已经在皇宫附近布下重兵 We'll set up defenses around your palace immediately.
不 你带部队去保护百姓 赐福 No. Send your troops to protect my people. Chi Fu.
是 臣在 Yes Your Highness?
传旨全国各地 Deliver conscripon noces throughout all the provinces.
尽可能召集预备军人和新兵 Call up reserves and as many new recruits as possible.
陛下 我想我的部队能够抵挡匈奴 Forgive me Your Majesty but I believe my troops can stop him.
就怕万一 将军 I won't take any chances General.
一粒米可以使天平倾斜 A single grain of rice can p the scale.
一个人可能会决定胜负 One man may be the dierence between victory and defeat.
文静而端庄 Quiet and demure.
雅致而有礼 Graceful. Polite.
纤弱 Delicate.
举止优雅 镇定 Rened. Poised.
守时 Punctual.
小白! Lile brother!
小白 Lile brother.
你在这儿呀 There you are.
谁是世界上最聪明的狗狗?过来 小白 Who's the smartest doggy in the world? Come on smart boy.
今天能帮我干点活儿吗? Can you help me with my chores today?
先祖在上 Honorable ancestors
请保佑木兰今天能给媒婆留下好印象 please help Mulan impress the Matchmaker today.
求你 Please.
请保佑她 Please help her.
父亲 我给你拿来... Father I brought your...
木兰 我这儿还有一个 Mulan. I brought a spare.
木兰 Mulan.
记着 大夫说过早上三杯茶... Remember the doctor said three cups of tea in the morning...
木兰 晚上三杯茶 Mulan. And three at night.
木兰 你应该进城了 我们还指望着你... Mulan you should already be in town. We are counng on you...
振兴家族的荣誉 To uphold the family honor.
别担心 父亲 我不会让您失望的 Don't worry Father. I won't let you down.
祝我好运吧 快点! Wish me luck. Hurry!
我要继续祈祷 I'm going to pray some more.
花李氏 你女儿来了吗? Fa Li is your daughter here yet?
媒婆可没有耐心 The Matchmaker is not a paent woman.
她总是迟到... 我该先乞求先祖保佑的 Of all days to be late... I should have prayed to the ancestors for
luck.
他们能保佑什么?他们都死了 How lucky can they be? They're dead.
不过 我手上的才是幸运物 Besides I've got all the luck we'll need.
这回就是你证明自己的机会了 This is your chance to prove yourself.
奶奶 不! Grandma no!
不错 这蟋蟀还真是个幸运物! Yep this cricket's a lucky one!
我来了 I'm here.
怎么了?但是 妈妈 我... What? But Mama I had to...
别说了 你马上去梳妆打扮 None of your excuses. Now let's get you cleaned up.
#这就是我要打扮的姑娘 # # This is what you give me to work with #
#好的 宝贝 我见过更糟的 # # Well honey I've seen worse #
#我会将你从平凡小麻雀 # # We're gonna turn this sow's ear #
#变身枝头凤凰 # # Into a silk purse #
好凉啊 It's freezing.
要是你没迟到 这水暖和着呢 It would have been warm if you were here on me.
#先来为你梳洗一番 # # We'll have you washed and dried #
#精心打扮才能焕发光彩 # # Primped and polished ll you glow with pride #
#相信我打扮新娘的秘诀 # # Trust my recipe for instant bride #
#我们会以你为荣 # # You'll bring honor to us all #
木兰 这是什么?是笔记 Mulan what's this? Notes
以防我忘了这些 in case I forget something.
拿着 我们似乎需要更多的运气 Hold this. We'll need more luck than I thought.
#先别急 梳妆后 # # Wait and see when we're through #
#小伙子都会被你迷住 # # Boys will gladly go to war for you #
#加上家族财富和漂亮发型 # # With good fortune. And a great hairdo #
#我们会以你为荣 # # You'll bring honor to us all #
#女孩儿有种方法 # # A girl can bring her family #
#能光宗耀祖 # # Great honor in one way #
#只要找到一个好婆家 # # By striking a good match #
#也许就在今天 # # And this could be the day #
#男人喜欢有品位的女人 # # Men want girls with good taste #
#文静 孝顺 # # Calm. Obedient #
#手脚麻利 # # Who work fast paced #
#好生养 还有纤纤细腰 # # With good breeding. And a ny waist #
#我们会以你为荣 # # You'll bring honor to us all #
#我们都为皇上尽忠 # # We all must serve our Emperor #
#他保护我们免受匈奴侵扰 # # Who guards us from the Huns #
#男人拼战沙场 # # The men by bearing arms #
#孩子女人抚养 # # A girl by bearing sons #
#装扮好 大美人 # # When we're through you can't fail #
#就如莲花柔又白 # # Like a lotus blossom so and pale #
#怎会有男人说"不要" # # How could any fellow say "No sale" #
#我们会以你为荣 # # You'll bring honor to us all #
#我们会以你为荣 # # You'll bring honor to us all #
#我们会以你为荣 # # You'll bring honor to us all #
好了 准备好了 There. You're ready.
等等 苹果代表宁静 Not yet. An apple for serenity.
挂坠代表平顺 A pendant for balance.
#玉珠 # # Beads of jade #
#配美人 # # For beauty #
#你一定要骄傲地 # # You must proudly #
#展示自己 # # Show it #
#再加一只蟋蟀 # # Now add a cricket #
#带来好运 # # Just for Iuck #
#你一定能成功 # # And even you can't blow it #
#祖先们 保佑我 # # Ancestors hear my plea #
#不要让我失礼闯祸 # # Help me not to make a fool of me #
#让我为家族争光彩 # # And to not uproot my family tree #
#让父亲能以我为荣 # # Keep my father standing tall #
#比送葬还要紧张 # # Scarier than the undertaker #
#我们要见媒婆了 # # We are meeng our matchmaker #
#老天爷 保佑我们的女儿们 # # Desny guard our girls #
#都能找到好婆家 # # And our future as it fast unfurls #
#请瞧瞧这些美丽姑娘 # # Please look kindly on these cultured pearls #
#个个都完美无瑕 # # Each a perfect porcelain doll #
#请赐予我荣耀 请赐予我荣耀 # # Please bring honor to us. Please bring honor to us #
#请赐予我荣耀 请赐予我荣耀 # # Please bring honor to us. Please bring honor to us #
#请赐予我们荣耀 # # Please bring honor to us all #
"花木兰" "Hua Mulan."
没人允许你说话 Present. Speaking without permission.
谁又惹着他了? Who spit in her bean curd?
太瘦了 Too skinny.
不好生养 Not good for bearing sons.
背诵妇德的最后一段 Recite the nal admonion.
妇德? Well?
静静地 充满敬意地完成自己的责任 Fulll your dues calmly and respecully.
少说话 多吃... Reect before you snack...
多做事!要为家里争光 act! This shall bring you honor and glory.
这边来 This way.
现在倒杯茶 Now pour the tea.
为了让将来的婆家喜欢 To please your future in laws
一定要表现得庄重 you must demonstrate a sense of dignity
优雅 and renement.
一定要沉着镇静 You must also be poised.
稍等 安静! Pardon me. And silent!
我可以拿回来一下吗? Could I just take that back?
等一下 One moment.
怎么回事 你这个笨蛋... Why you clumsy...
我觉得一切进行得很顺利 你觉着呢? I think it's going well don't you?
救火!!! Put it out! Put it out! Put it out!
你是一个耻辱! You are a disgrace!
你虽然看起来像新娘 You may look like a bride
但永远都不可能光宗耀祖! but you will never bring your family honor!
#看着我 # # Look at me #
#我永远都可能 # # I will never pass #
#成为一个完美的新娘 # # For a perfect bride #
#或者一个好女儿 # # Or a perfect daughter #
#是不是 # # Can it be #
#我本就不是这块料? # # I'm not meant to play this part? #
#现在我明白 # # Now I see #
#如果我做回真正的自己 # # That if I were truly to be myself #
#我就会伤头家人的心 # # I would break my family's heart #
#我看到的那个女孩儿是谁 # # Who is that girl I see #
#双眼直直地 # # Staring straight #
#回望着我? # # Back at me? #
#为什么我的倒影 # # Why is my reecon #
#连我自己都不认识? # # Someone I don't know? #
#无论如何我都无法逃避 # # Somehow I cannot hide #
#真正的自我 # # Who I am #
#尽管我试过了 # # Though I've tried #
#何时我的倒影才能显出 # # When will my reecon show #
#真正的自我? # # Who I am inside? #
#何时我的倒影才能显出 # # When will my reecon show #
#真正的 # # Who I am #
#自我? # # Inside? #
天啊 看 My my.
今年花开得真茂盛啊 What beauful blossoms we have this year.
但瞧瞧 这朵还没开 But look this one's late.
但是我打赌一旦它开放 But I'll bet that when it blooms
它会是最美的 it will be the most beauful of all.
怎么了? What is it?
木兰 Mulan.
别出来 Stay inside.
各位 我从皇城 Cizens I bring a proclamaon
带来圣旨 from the Imperial City.
匈奴侵犯我国 The Huns have invaded China.
根据皇帝的命令 By order of the Emperor
每家必须出一个男人去军队服役 one man from every family must serve in the Imperial Army.
萧家 The Hsiao family.
易家 The Yi family.
我替我爹服役 I will serve the Emperor in my father's place.
花家 不! The Fa family. No!
我已经准备好为皇上效劳了 I am ready to serve the Emperor.
父亲 你不能去 木兰! Father you can't go. Mulan!
大人 家父已经英勇奋战过了... Please sir my father has already fought bravely...
住口! Silence!
你应该好好管教你的女儿 You would do well to teach your daughter
摘要:

花木兰有人偷袭!快点燃烽火台!We'reunderattack!Lightthesignal!点燃烽火!点燃烽火!Lightthefirenow!Lightthesignal!现在全国都知道你们入侵了NowallofChinaknowsyou'rehere.很好Perfect.陛下匈奴已经突破北方防线YourMajestytheHunshavecrossedournorthernborder.不可能没人能攻陷长城Impossible.NoonecangetthroughtheGreatWall.领兵的是单于ShanYuisleadingthem.我已经在皇宫附近布下重兵We'llsetupde...

展开>> 收起<<
H.花木兰1.pdf

共25页,预览5页

还剩页未读, 继续阅读

声明:本站为文档C2C交易模式,即用户上传的文档直接被用户下载,本站只是中间服务平台,本站所有文档下载所得的收益归上传人(含作者)所有。玖贝云文库仅提供信息存储空间,仅对用户上传内容的表现方式做保护处理,对上载内容本身不做任何修改或编辑。若文档所含内容侵犯了您的版权或隐私,请立即通知玖贝云文库,我们立即给予删除!
分类:外语学习 价格:5.9玖币 属性:25 页 大小:653.2KB 格式:PDF 时间:2025-01-08

开通VIP享超值会员特权

  • 多端同步记录
  • 高速下载文档
  • 免费文档工具
  • 分享文档赚钱
  • 每日登录抽奖
  • 优质衍生服务
/ 25
客服
关注