H.花木兰2

VIP免费
2025-01-08 0 0 741.71KB 31 页 5.9玖币
侵权投诉
喔 中国的救星啊 Oh, savior of China,
花家因你而光宗耀祖 you have ennobled the House of Fa.
为了感谢您 我们向您致敬 In gratude, we honor you.
致以最崇高的敬意 伟大的... All veneraon to you. Oh mighty...
快点 说我的名字 Say it. Say my name.
木须 Mushu.
我说的就是这个 Now, that's what I'm talking about.
嘿 最近怎么样 老兄?多谢你的介绍了 Hey, how you doing up there, man? Thanks for the intro.
我现在要看看心爱的宝座了 And now I think I'd like to visit my beloved pedestal.
哦 真受不了 Let's get it over with.
替我穿上仪式礼服 Ceremonial robe of honor.
要是木兰现在能看见我就好了 If Mulan could see me now.
木兰救了中国一次 结果他倒自以为是皇帝了 Mulan saves China one me, and now he thinks he's the
emperor.
我现在正走向天堂 I'm climbing a stairway to heaven.
到顶楼了 Top oor.
令人敬畏的宝座 Pedestals, perks and props.
豪华的泡泡浴 Ceremonial bath of honor.
耶 你们最好现在就做个深呼吸 Yeah. You all beer take a deep breath now,
因为我还要在这待上个一千年 because I ain't leaving my pedestal for the next thousand years.
启动按摩浴缸吧 Let the whirlpool begin.
哦 太爽了 Oh, yeah.
花木兰2
按照这上面说 我把钱放到这 According to this chart, I put the coins here.
别急 孩子 Relax, child.
直觉告诉我 李翔会在日落前赶来向木兰求婚的 The spirits tell me Shang will arrive and propose to
Mulan before the sun sets.
现在下注还来得及 There's sll me to get in on the pool.
妈妈 Mother.
赌博就跟打麻将又不带钱一样 Gambling is like playing mah jongg with blank les.
没人赢的 No one really wins.
有你在我就能赢 儿子 I'm enriched by your presence, my son.
我该去祈愿了 I think I'll go pray.
你好 小榕 Hello, Sha Ron.
花木兰在吗?怎么了 她去田里了 Is Fa Mulan here? Why, she's out in the eld.
对 干活呢 Yeah, doing her chores.
我去帮她 I'll go help her.
谢谢 Thank you.
孩子们都喜欢木兰 The children all love Mulan.
那当然 And why not?
她有本事 又勇敢 还漂亮 She's strong, she's brave, she's beauful.
她就跟她爹一模一样 She's a chip o the old block.
... ! Hi... ya!
你们好 Hiya.
没事的 小白 你们有事吗? It's okay, Lile Brother. What's going on here?
我们要像你一样 花木兰 We wanna be like you, Fa Mulan.
!!... ! Ya! Ya! Hi... ya!
但我自己还在学呢 But I'm sll learning myself.
拜托了 就教教我们吧 木兰 Please? Teach us, Mulan.
就一下下 好吧 大概能教个几招 Show us. Okay. I guess I can show a few moves.
木兰要教我们打坏蛋啦! Mulan's gonna teach us how to kick bu!
别急别急 Hold it. Calm down.
那是第二课 That's lesson number two.
首先要学会的是变得柔和 The rst and most important lesson is to be gentle
同时也要变得刚强 at the same me we're being tough.
要怎么做到又柔和 又刚强呢? How can you be tough and gentle?
就是 我就想要变得刚强 Yeah, I wanna be tough.
! Yeah!
我知道这听起来有些奇怪 I know it does sound a lile funny.
但这世界都是正反两面的 你们也是 But the world is full of opposites, and so are you.
要想做个好战士 你要让一切都平衡 To be a good warrior, you must bring it all into balance.
看看这么说明不明白 Let's see if this helps.
地与天 昼与夜 Earth, sky, day, night.
喧闹与寂静 Sound and silence.
黑暗与光明 Dark and light.
#单独存在不足够 # # One alone is not enough #
#需要两者平衡 # # You need both together #
#冬与夏 日与月 # # Winter, summer, moon and sun #
#这是第一课 # # Lesson number one #
#像石头一样坚强 # # Like a rock. You must be hard #
#像橡树一样稳固 # # Like an oak. You must stand rm #
#要迅猛 # # Cut quick #
#好似刀锋 # # Like my blade #
#要敏锐 # # Think fast #
#更要无畏 # # Unafraid #
#像石头一样坚强 # # Like a rock I must be hard #
#像橡树一样稳固 # # Like an oak I must stand rm #
#要迅猛 # # Cut quick #
#好似刀锋 # # Like my blade #
#要敏锐 # # Think fast #
#更要无畏 # # Unafraid #
好的 木兰 我准备好了 Okay, Mulan, I'm ready.
但你还没掌握平衡哦 But you're sll out of balance.
才刚刚学会了一半呢 You're only halfway there.
#有时候 要软如云 # # Like a cloud. You are so #
#若竹枝 摇曳在风里 # # Like bamboo You bend in the wind #
#慢下来 让心灵变宁静 # # Creeping slow You're at peace because you know #
#就算害怕也不要紧 # # It's okay to be afraid #
#有时候 要软如云 # # Like a cloud I am so #
#若竹枝 摇曳在风里 # # Like bamboo I bend in the wind #
#慢下来 让心灵变宁静 # # Creeping slow I'm at peace because I know #
#就算害怕也不要紧 # # It's okay to be afraid #
#单独存在不足够 单独存在不足够 # # One alone is not enough. One alone is not enough #
#需要两者平衡 需要两者平衡 # # You need both together You need both together #
#冬与夏 日与月 # # Winter, summer, moon and sun #
#这是第一课 # # Lesson number one #
#像片云 像块石 # # Like a cloud Like a rock #
#我很柔 也很刚 # # I am so I must be hard #
#像根竹 像棵树 # # Like bamboo Like an oak #
#我有韧性 也够刚强 # # I bend in the wind I must stand rm #
#你能飞 # # You can y #
#静如止水 迅如刀锋 # # I'm at peace because I know Cut quick Like my blade #
#要敏锐 害怕也无所谓 # # Think fast It's okay to be afraid #
#更要无畏 # # Unafraid #
#这就是!第一课 # # You have begun! Lesson number one #
#第一课 第一课 # # Lesson number one. Lesson number one #
#这是第一课 # # Lesson number one #
李将军来了 It's General Shang.
李将军 是他 General Shang. It's Shang.
看 李将军来了 Look, it's General Shang.
你们好啊 小战士们 Hello, lile warriors.
新的军装挺合身的 你说军装 是啊 The new uniform suits you, General. The uniform. Yes.
现在我不会辜负它了 那当然 Now I just have to live up to it. Of course you will.
你那么勇敢 对对对 勇敢 You're very brave. Right. Brave.
对了 木兰 虽然我跟你认识不算久 Yes, well, Mulan, I haven't known you for very long,
但我觉得这一点不影响我对你... but I feel that doesn't maer so much when a man is in...
我对你的... When a man is in...
能换个地方聊吗? Is there someplace private we can talk?
到我家去吧 We can go to my house.
好了 孩子们 是时候该回家了 Okay, everybody, me to be like the river and ow home.
好吧 真是的 Okay. Oh, no.
再见 李将军 Bye, Shang.
再见 李将军 再见 木兰 再见 Bye, Shang. Bye, Mulan. See you.
你能帮我保管头盔吗? Could you take care of this for me?
你别想拿回来了 You know, you're never gonna get that back.
她答应了 She said yes.
人在特别高兴的时候会喜极而泣的 When one's heart is overlled with joy, some may spill from the eyes.
你能再说一遍 You can say that again.
因为我赌赢了 I win the pot.
事实上 你赌他会在日落前求婚 Actually, you bet he would propose before sundown.
我赌他会在中午前求婚 I bet he would propose before noon.
但你不赌博的 But, you don't gamble.
跟自家母亲打个赌算不上赌博 Beng against my mother is not a gamble.
只能算是种投资 It's an investment.
今天真是太高兴了 What a happy, happy day.
我的小宝贝就要结婚了 My lile baby's geng married.
木须 别人会听见的 我只是忍不住 Mushu, someone will hear you. I can't help it.
龙是很重感情的 You know dragons are very emoonal.
咱俩拯救中国就像是上个月的事一样 It seems like just last month you and I were saving China.
就是在上个月啊 时光飞逝 It was last month. How me ies.
小宝贝 这对你来说一定很神奇吧 You know, baby, this must be a magical moment for you.
我又不是每天都订婚 It's not every day I get engaged.
不是 我是说你告诉我这件事 No, I meant telling me you're engaged.
毕竟是我给你和帅哥牵的红线 Aer all, I'm the guy that gave you and Prey Boy the hookup.
我是个守护神 还是守护神呢? Am I a guardian or am I a guardian?
你远不止个守护神 木须 You're more than that, Mushu.
你是我最信任的朋友 You're my most trusted friend.
太感动了 That did it.
你又哭了吗? Are you crying again?
不 我只是眼睛里进东西了 No, I just got some exfoliang cream in my eye.
我当然在哭了 姑娘 你觉得呢? Of course I'm crying, girl. What you think?
哦 木兰 我真替自己感到高兴 Oh, Mulan. I'm just so happy for me.
替你? You?
这场婚礼会令我的地位大大提升 This wedding business is a big status boost for me.
当列祖列宗追看我的丰功伟绩时 When those ancestors look up the career ladder,
他们只能望尘莫及 all they gonna see is my behind.
我结婚你受益 真不错 木须 So glad my geng married is helping you out, Mushu.
好吧 我懂了 小姐 All right, I get you, Miss Missy.
但我也在乎你啊 But, you know, I'm thinking about you too.
事实上 我要筹办你的婚礼 In fact, I'm gonna plan your wedding.
首先 我要想出一个好主题 这是头等大事 First, I goa work me up a theme. You know, theme is
everything.
来个"彩虹的回忆"好不好? How about Rainbow of Memories?
算了 太幼稚了 No, that's too junior prom.
有了 主题就是粉红 I've got it. The theme is Thick Pink.
粉红是最新潮的红色 很简单 有很大胆 You know, pink is the new red, girl. It's simple, it says it.
你看好了 Now, watch my smoke.
小蟋蟀 跟我来 Cri Kee, to the fabric store.
木兰? Mulan?
看起来你外婆请了人来庆祝我们订婚 Seems your grandma invited someone to help us celebrate the
engagement.
真的吗?? Really? Who?
大家都来了 China.
恭喜恭喜! Congratulaons!
这真是太棒了 Isn't it wonderful?
不好意思 有点草率 Sorry, it's sort of slapdash.
这一切真是太意外了 It took us by surprise, you know?
为新人开路 Make way for the happy couple.
这里现在是战场了 Now, this is a baleeld.
那我们有什么战术 将军大人? What's our strategy, General?
先分散 再集合 Divide and conquer.
起床起床 死人们 我们有事情做了 All right, all right, all right, dead people, we've got work to do,
大家都打起精神 so let's move with purpose.
我要宣布一件大事 I've got an important announcement to make.
你们别激动啊 木兰要结婚啦! Hold on to your ectoplasm, now. Mulan's geng married!
好了好了 大家冷静一下 我理解你们的心情 All right, all right, all right, simmer down. I know just how you
feel.
但时间不能浪费了 让我们行动起来 But me is wasng, people, so let's move, move, move.
主题是粉红 The theme is pink.
我要看到粉红的花 粉红的缎带 I wanna see pink owers, pink ribbons, pink bows.
不是鲑肉色 也不是你脸上那种 I'm not talking about salmon. Don't show me no blush.
我要的是婴儿身上粉嘟嘟的那种 I mean, pink as a freshly slapped newborn's behind.
解聘书可以吗?你说啥? How about a pink slip? Excuse me?
没人想看你的内裤 Don't nobody wanna see your drawers.
她是认真的 Actually, she meant this.
嘿 这看着不像在开玩笑 Hey, this looks like a for real pink slip.
还写着"卷铺盖走人" You know, like a "you're red" pink slip.
没错 什么? It is. Say what?
你被炒了 The pink slip is for you.
一旦有女人结婚 你就得滚蛋 It is wrien, once a woman marries,
守护神由她婆家的祖先来做 her husband's ancestors take over the duty of guardianship.
不对 肯定搞错了 这不可能 Oh, no, your scroll must have a typo. That can't be.
没错 你得滚蛋了 滚下宝座 But it is. You're out of a job. Out of a pedestal.
从这里消失 傻瓜 And out of our hair, fool.
喔 别这样 我不要就这么走了 Oh, no, no, no. I ain't going out like this.
我花了500年才夺回宝座 It took me 500 years to get this pedestal back,
我是不会放弃的 and I ain't about to give it up.
给我听好了 你个小无赖 Hear me, you lazy lounge lizard.
花木兰一结婚 你就得滚回你的老行当 The moment Fa Mulan is married, you've got your old job back.
还记得你以前的职位吗? Remember gong duty?
也许这样你就能想起来 Perhaps this will ring a bell.
木须要滚蛋啦! Mushu's on his way out!
木须要滚蛋啦!木须要滚蛋啦! Mushu's on his way out! Mushu's on his way out!
我该怎么办? What am I gonna do?
木须要滚蛋啦! Mushu's on his way out!
告诉我 婚礼会不会很盛大?一定会 So tell me, will it be a big wedding? Absolutely.
不不不 绝对不会 Oh, no. Absolutely not.
要几个小孩?越多越好 Children? As many as possible.
大概一两个吧 Maybe one or two.
我们得过阵子 马上就要 We'll think about it. Right away.
温和的蓝色 火辣的粉色 Blue. Mild. Pink. Spicy.
是的 Yes. No.
亲爱的 你听到了吗? Oh, dear. Did you hear that?
他们两个好像不怎么和睦 对吧? Not exactly a harmonious couple, are they?
我们该怎么做? What should we do?
也许我们该送点东西给他们了 Perhaps we should give our gi to the children now.
李将军 花木兰 圣旨到 General Shang, Fa Mulan. Orders from His Majesty the Emperor.
出事了吗?是的 将军 Is there trouble? Yes, sir.
请速回皇宫面圣 Report to the Imperial Palace.
马上出发 We'll leave at once.
陛下同时召见我们肯定是有要事 This must be prey important for the Emperor to want both of us.
陛下知道我们是最佳搭档 He knows a winning team when he sees one.
他们什么时候成最佳搭档了? Since when are they the winning team?
我那份解聘书上的墨都没干呢 继任都已经有了 The ink ain't even dry on my pink slip and I'm being
replaced.
我知道 你说得对 Yeah, I know, you're right.
我怎么能这么自私? How could I have been so selsh?
看看他们 多般配啊 Look at them. Those two clearly got it going on.
小蟋蟀 我决定了 Cri Kee, I've made a decision.
我决定退位让贤 I goa kiss my pedestal goodbye,
因为小宝贝的幸福才是首位 because my girl's happiness comes rst.
爹 娘 Ba ba. Ma ma.
我们刚刚在赏牡丹花 We were just admiring the Mudan tree.
今年开得特别好 It's so lovely this year.
地上的花朵享受着阳光的温暖 The blossoms reach for the sunlight above,
地下的树根汲取着雨露的滋润 yet unseen, the roots reach for the rainwater below.
阳光 雨露 尽管有很大不同 Sun and rain, so dierent.
却相辅相成 创造了和谐的生命 Yet only by working together do they create harmony and life.
爹 我知道 阴阳结合嘛 I know, Ba ba. The lesson of yin and yang.
为了让你们记住这个道理... And to help you remember that lesson...
父亲 母亲 这可是你们的护身符 Father, Mother. Your necklaces.
不是我们的 是祖辈传给我们的 Not ours. Our great great grandparents.
现在是你们的了 And now, yours.
谢谢伯父 Thank you, sir.
好漂亮啊 They're so beauful.
摘要:

喔中国的救星啊Oh,saviorofChina,花家因你而光宗耀祖youhaveennobledtheHouseofFa.为了感谢您我们向您致敬Ingratitude,wehonoryou.致以最崇高的敬意伟大的...Allvenerationtoyou.Ohmighty...快点说我的名字Sayit.Saymyname.木须Mushu.我说的就是这个Now,that'swhatI'mtalkingabout.嘿最近怎么样老兄?多谢你的介绍了Hey,howyoudoingupthere,man?Thanksfortheintro.我现在要看看心爱的宝座了AndnowIthinkI'dliket...

展开>> 收起<<
H.花木兰2.pdf

共31页,预览7页

还剩页未读, 继续阅读

声明:本站为文档C2C交易模式,即用户上传的文档直接被用户下载,本站只是中间服务平台,本站所有文档下载所得的收益归上传人(含作者)所有。玖贝云文库仅提供信息存储空间,仅对用户上传内容的表现方式做保护处理,对上载内容本身不做任何修改或编辑。若文档所含内容侵犯了您的版权或隐私,请立即通知玖贝云文库,我们立即给予删除!
分类:外语学习 价格:5.9玖币 属性:31 页 大小:741.71KB 格式:PDF 时间:2025-01-08

开通VIP享超值会员特权

  • 多端同步记录
  • 高速下载文档
  • 免费文档工具
  • 分享文档赚钱
  • 每日登录抽奖
  • 优质衍生服务
/ 31
客服
关注