M.马达加斯加2

VIP免费
2025-01-08 0 0 792.34KB 36 页 5.9玖币
侵权投诉
干得好 小伙子们 看起来早餐有冰冻寿司吃了 Well done, boys. Looks like ice-cold sushi for breakfast.
别乱蹦 看这儿 No, no, son. Over here.
看见这狮子吗?过来抓他 就是你的了 See the lion? Look at the lion and get the lion.
儿子 如果你想长大以后 Now, son, if you're gonna grow up
像你老爹一样 你一定要学会如何搏斗 and be like your daddy someday, you goa learn how to ght.
大大 Da-da.
阿拉凯 我给你看点东西 Now, Alakay, let me show you something, OK?
你看见这记号了吗? You see this mark?
你和我是一样的 You and me are the same.
你长大以后 你会和我一样变成一只狮王 When you're bigger, you'll be Alpha Lion, just like me.
现在让我看看你是怎么搏斗的 准备好了吗? Now let me see you ght. Ready?
不 阿拉凯 不准跳舞! No, Alakay. No dancing!
你还真自得其乐 You just amuse yourself, don't you?
你真是个奇怪的小孩 真是奇怪的小孩 You're a strange kid. You're a strange one. I'm...
我们再来试一遍 Now, come on, let's try it again.
别这样 阿拉凯 No, Alakay.
停下来 别这样! Stop that right now. Doggone it!
果然望子成龙 却总是让人失望 It's so disappoinng when they don't grow up the way you want.
马库加 你还想挑战我? Makunga. You're not challenging me again, are you?
往好处想 等我击败你当了狮王 Look on the bright side. Aer I defeat you and become alpha lion,
你就可以整天陪着你那不成材的儿子了 you'll have more me to spend with your pathec son.
揍得你屁滚尿流之前 我先问问你: Before I kick your bu, let me ask you:
你为什么总是想当狮王? Why do you want to become the alpha lion?
我比你帅 发型比你美 智商也高过你... I'm beer looking, I have beer hair, I'm deceivingly smart...
...我还想让所有人对我唯命是从 ...and I want everyone else to do what I say.
数到三 我就上了 一... We ght on three. One...
注意 阿拉凯 看着老爸是怎么教训他的 Pay aenon, Alakay. Daddy will show you how it's done.
二 三! Two, three!
-谁才是狮王? - 当然是你 - Who's the alpha lion? - You are.
你可别再健忘了 Don't you forget it.
看好了 阿拉凯 这才叫实力... And that, Alakay, is how you aack...
阿拉凯? Alakay?
(动物保护区) (禁止捕猎)
对了 过来 小猫咪 That's it. Here, kiy, kiy.
长得还真神气 This one's a beauty.
看来能值几个钱 He'll be worth a few bucks.
手到擒来 Itjust gets easier and easier.
爸爸! Daddy!
阿拉凯!阿拉凯! Alakay! Alakay!
阿拉凯! Alakay!
大大! Da-da!
不要啊!不要啊! No! No! No!
阿拉凯! Alakay!
-爸爸! - 爸爸来了!别怕! - Daddy! - Daddy's got you! Hold on!
大大! Da-da!
阿拉凯! Alakay!
爸爸! Daddy!
片名:马达加斯加2: 逃往非洲
(捕鱼捞起小狮子) I'm a sh out of water Lion out of the jungle
-我不喜欢他的样子 -我觉得他蛮可爱的 - I don't like the looks of this guy. - He's kind of cute.
我觉得他是个显摆鬼 He's kind of a showo.
你觉得他可爱? You think he's cute?
!! Roar!!
纽约之王... The King of New York City...
...雄狮阿历克斯 ...Alex the Lion!
我还是觉得他是个显摆鬼 I sll think he's kind of a showo.
肯定的嘛 他是个动物 The guy's an animal.
也许他需要轻松一下 我们也需要度个假什么的 Maybe he should take a break. You know, we could all
use a vacaon.
少来了 我们能去哪里度假? Come on, where would we go on vacaon?
我不知道你要去哪 我可想去康涅狄格州 I don't know about you, but I want to go to Conneccut!
包括世界闻名的雄狮阿历克斯在内的几只动物 On the loose, several animals, including the world famous
Alex the Lion,
今晚从中央动物园逃脱 escaped from the Central Park Zoo tonight.
动物们被追逃进了中央车站 The escapees were cornered in Grand Central Staon.
他是只讨厌的小猫 He was a very bad kiy.
动物保护组织曾说服动物园 Animal rights acvists, who convinced zoo ocials
将动物们送去非洲 to have the animals sent to Africa,
他们如今惊讶的获知 运载动物们去非洲的货船 were stunned to learn that the freighter carrying the
animals
今天据悉在海上失踪 was reported missing today.
今晚 数百纽约市民在动物园聚集 Tonight, hundreds of New Yorkers have gathered at the zoo
哀悼他们喜爱的动物们 to mourn the loss of their beloved zoo animals.
每个人心中都有同一个疑问 他们现在在哪呢? The queson on everyone's mind, where are they now?
大家一起来 你们都会唱的 Come on! Y'all know this one! It never gets stale!
我们会想念你们这些小毛球的 你们真是好听众 We'll miss you lile fuzz buckets! You've been a great
crowd!
很荣幸能教会你们如何用马桶 Glad we could introduce you to the toilet.
如果你们要来曼哈顿拜访 随时给我们打电话 If you ever come look us up in Manhaan, feel free to call
rst.
说真的 一定要先打电话 好不好? Seriously though, call. OK?
安静点 诸位 Sele down, everybody. Be quiet!
你们不尝尝这个就走可不行 You can't leave without this!
很惊喜吧 怪咖们! Surprise, freaks!
摇起来 摇起来 Shake it! Shake it.
看 我是个美女 我是个美女 大家看 Look, I'm a lady! I'm a lady, everyone!
我是个美女 假的啦 是我 朱利安国王 I'm a lady! Not really! It's me, King Julien!
谁被我迷倒啦?举手看看 Which of you is aracted to me? Hands up!
怪咖们 你们肯定很开心 因为国王我要和你们一起走 Hey, freaks! You will be very glad to hear that I am
coming with you.
哦 免了 多谢 Oh, no, thank you.
不能免 多谢 那是我的飞机! Yes, thank you. It's my plane!
在我从新大陆带回纪念品之前... Unl I return with the spoils from the new country...
...史迪威是老大! ...Stevie will be in charge!
我觉得他们不太喜欢这个主意啊 I don't think they like that idea.
你说什么 史迪威? What are you saying, Stevie?
不会吧 No.
可以吗?不是吧!这怎么可能? Could we? No, you didn't say that! How is that even possible?
真是小淘气!史迪威说... Naughty lile thing! Stevie says...
把蛋糕给他们吃吧! Let them eat cake!
朱利安国王 等等我! King Julien, wait for me!
我已经收拾好了!旅程也计划好了! I'm all packed! I have a whole inerary planned!
啊 是莫特!烦人的家伙! Oh, no! It's Mort! He's so annoying!
别让他上来 抓住他! Don't let him on. Stop that thing!
他带着剪刀和护手霜! He's carrying scissors and hand cream!
大家都进去 快点 快进去! Everybody in! Quickly, get in, get in! Get in quick!
-支架 -检查完毕 - Struts. - Check.
-机翼 -检查完毕 - Flaps. - Check.
-引擎 咖啡机 -检查完毕 - Engine. Coee maker. - Check.
你们这些傻瓜! You guys!
想都别想 Oopsie-daisy!
这肯定是我见过的第二大的弹弓了 That has to be the second biggest slingshot I've ever seen.
不过没办法啦 全体注意 But it'll have to do. Aenon.
我是机长 This is your captain speaking.
一旦发生紧急情况 请穿上救生夹克 In the event of an emergency, place the vest over your head
然后和这个世界说再见 then kiss your... good-bye.
纽约 我们来了! New York City, here we come!
请向各路神仙祈祷这破烂能飞起来吧 Pray to your personal God this hunk of junk ies.
各路神仙?破烂?说什么? Personal God, hunk? What?
启动了 机长 We are go, sir.
开门!我还没进去! Open the door! I'm outside!
如果机舱失压 If cabin pressure is lost,
请戴上面具 别让人看见你吓得要死 place the mask over your face to hide your terried expression.
对不起 小姐 这带子不该是连在座位上的吗? Miss, aren't these supposed to be aached to my seat?
-不是 先生 -好了 小伙子们 发射! - No, sir. - OK, boys, launch!
发射! Launch!
-发射! - 发射! - Launch! - Launch!
有鬼! Gremlin!
嗨 莫特 Hey, Mort.
! Hi!
真奇怪 That was weird.
-有人还没睡醒 -我觉得我刚才看见莫特在机翼上 - Somebody's dreaming. - I think I saw Mort on the
plane wing.
是你太想念马达加斯加了 You got Madagascar on the brain.
我一定会想的 I know I'm gonna miss it.
那儿是很不错 不过我觉得 我们离的越远记忆越美好 It was incredible. I think it'll seem more fun the
further we are from it.
哪种美好?就像你咬了我屁股那样? Like when you bit me on the bu?
我会把你念念不忘的这事用在舞台上 I'm gonna take that thing you're holding onto and use it onstage.
算是我的沙拉吧台上的情感点心吧 It's all part of my lile actor's salad bar of emoonal dbits.
我的屁股也算是吧台上的点心吗? (上集阿历克斯曾因饥饿咬了马蒂的屁股) Are the bus next to the
croutons?
你不必处处讽刺我吧 You don't need to be sarcasc.
等我们回去了 我想要参加相亲计划 When we get back, I might sign up for the breeding program.
相亲计划? Breeding program?
我们已经够年纪谈婚论嫁了 We reach a point when we want to meet somebody.
应该安定下来 发展一段感情 Sele down, have a relaonship.
看得出来 I can see that.
什么感情?约会吗? What? Like dang?
没错 是约会 Yeah, dang.
...和别人? Other... other guys?
什么叫"和别人"? What do you mean, other guys?
糟了! Darn it!
餐饮服务怎么拖了这么久还没来?! What is holding up that beverage service?!
我去看看 I'm gonna go check.
你们继续聊吧 我得睡一会 You all keep talking. I'm gonna catch a few winks.
真好笑! It's so funny!
我喜欢开怀大笑!笑起来... I like laughing! It's such a nice experience!
真有意思! To laugh!
能麻烦你回去吗?这里是头等舱 Do you mind going back? This is rst class.
我可不是针对你 不过我们可比你高贵多了! It's nothing personal. We're just beer than you. Maurice, I'm
open! Hit me!
那是维瓦尔第吗? - He shoots, he scores! - Is that Vivaldi?
-机舱奴隶 -您有什么需要 马克维茨先生 - In-ight slave. - Can I help you, Mr. Mankiewicz?
用银盘子把我的坚果端上来 Bring my nuts on a silver plaer.
我只是想问问 我们要的饮料好了没有 We were checking on our drink order.
对不起 人手不够 Sorry. Been a lile backed up.
-那我还是回去... - 你身子在哪? - I guess I'll go back... - Where's your body?
你真是让我不爽!能麻烦你回去吗? You're freaking me out! Can you please go over there, please?
难道这航班没有等级区分的吗? What happened to the separaon of the classes?
这些所谓民主之类的东西都是一时的啦 I'm sure this democracy thing is just a fad.
我们去吃点菠萝吧 小可爱 We'll go out for pineapple, my bobbly-headed boobily-boo.
机长 看 Skipper, look.
分析一下 Analysis.
看起来这个小灯说明有什么异常 比如故障什么的 Looks like a small bulb used to indicate something
unusual, like a malfuncon.
我倒是觉得一闪一闪的很漂亮 还有催眠效果 I nd it prey and somewhat hypnoc.
也对 长官 That too, sir.
好吧 里克? Right! Rico?
飞行手册! Manual!
解决了 Problemo solved.
-我们可能没燃料了 -你怎么知道的? - We may be out of fuel. - Why do you think so?
一号引擎不转了 We've lost engine one...
二号引擎的火也熄了 ...and engine two is no longer on re.
系好安全带 小伙子们 Buckle up, boys.
别看 宝贝 情况可能变得很糟糕 Don't look, doll. This might get hairy.
全体注意 我是机长 Aenon! This is your captain.
我一个好消息和一个坏消息要宣布 好消息是 我们马上要降落了 I have good and bad news. The good
news is, we're landing immediately.
坏消息是 坠机啦 The bad news is, we're crash-landing.
你们知道坐飞机这种事是难免的啦 When it comes to air travel, we know you have no choice.
谢谢乘坐企鹅航空 But thanks for choosing Air Penguin.
举手 莫里斯!举起手来更好玩! Raise your arms, Maurice! It's more fun when you raise your arms!
我会飞哦! I can y!
这次看来躲不掉了 我告诉你 你是我的真心朋友 This could be it, Marty! I want you to know you are a
one-in-a-million friend!
谢谢 哥们 你也是 Thanks, buddy! You're the best ever!
-那么 那事你也不介意吧? - 什么事 随便说! - And you won't mind when I tell you... - Tell me anything!
我摔坏了你的iPod! I broke your iPod!
按键太小 我抓狂了! The buons were so small! It made me mad!
-惨绝人寰啊! - 对不起啦! - The horror! - I'm sorry!
-我要杀了你 你这咬人屁股的混蛋! - 真的是意外啦! - I'll kill you, bu-biter! - It was an accident!
-意外啦! - 混蛋! - An accident! - Bu-biter!
我爱你 格罗丽雅!我一直爱着你! I love you, Gloria! I always have!
就像爱沙滩和读书那样的爱 Like you love the beach. Or a good book. Or the beach.
天啊 宝贝 你抖的像风中落叶 Goodness, doll, you're shaking like a leaf.
里克 玩够了 Rico, you've had your fun.
拉起来 Pull up.
放下起落架 Gear down.
慢慢的 温柔的触地 Gently. You just want to kiss the ground.
如飞鸟啄食 像温柔爱抚 就像你亲你妹妹那样 Just a peck, a smooch, like you'd kiss your sister.
我是说 温柔点! I said, kiss it!
现在稍稍刹下车就好了 Now just a lile brake. Just a touch.
将军 I believe that's checkmate.
执行紧急迫降 机翼向上!! Commence emergency landing procedure. Flaps up! Deploy!
哦 我们到了 Oh, we're here.
到底怎么回事? What in the world?
飞机哪去了?你们把飞机怎么了? What happened to the plane? What did y'all do to the plane?
没事 我还活着 I'm OK. I'm alive.
我连小睡一会都不行 这里哪是肯尼迪国际机场? I can't even sleep for a minute. This is not JFK.
科瓦斯基 伤亡报告 Kowalski, casualty report.
只有两名乘客失踪 Two passengers unaccounted for.
结果还不错嘛 干得好 小伙子们 That's a number I can live with. Good landing, boys.
谁说企鹅不能飞的? Who says a penguin can't y?
嗨 你们这还庆祝?看看飞机 Hey, happy slappers! Is there some reason to celebrate? Look at the plane!
-我们会修好的 -你们要怎么修? - We'll x it. - How are you gonna x this?
勇气、口水还有一卷胶带 Grit, spit and a whole lot of duct tape.
我们可以在六到九月内修好 We should be up and running in, say, six to nine months.
-六十九个月?! - 不 是六到九个月 - Sixty-nine months?! - No, six to nine months.
科瓦斯基 我们要化挫折为力量 Kowalski, I say we use this setback to our advantage.
-这个数字你是怎么得来的? - 你负责重新装配 - Where'd you get that number? - I want you to
recongure the design.
你是怎么估计时间的? How do you esmate that?
你 帅哥 你和你的朋友去挖个厕所先 Prey boy! Why don't you and your friends dig a latrine.
等等 谁说该你话事的? Hold on. Who made you king of the plane wreck?
你说什么?好吧 你负责 飞机你来修 Excuse me? Fine. You can be in charge. You x the plane.
谁说你有资格让我负责的? Who gives you the authority to put me in charge?
好吧 那么 还是我负责 OK, then I'll remain in charge.
没错 你负责吧 Yeah, you will remain in charge.
你和你那些朋友别来妨碍我们 You and your hippie friends stay out of our hair.
太对了 我也是这么想的 Correcto-mundo. Because I decided to.
-你很有自知之明嘛 -听着 这事我们没完 - Good for you. - Well, this discussion isn't over.
高等哺乳生物 你们留下来 Higher mammals! Stay with us.
我们可以用到你们的大脑皮层和可握拳的手 We could use your front cortexes and opposable thumbs.
菲尔 我该先用肥皂给你洗洗手的 Phil! I should wash your hands out with soap.
这到底...他们要怎么修好飞机? How in the hell-o will they x this plane?!
勇气和口水 You know, grit and spit and spit.
很多的勇气和口水 众志成城之类 A lot of spit and grit and sck-to-it-iveness.
听起来可不靠谱 That don't sound too promising.
太对了 我们困在这儿了 You're right. We're stuck here.
只要我们大家还在一起就没事 As long as we're together, we'll be OK.
没错 不过相亲相爱可没法送我们回家 Yeah, but love ain't gonna get us home.
看 狮子! Behold! The lion!
-大伙们 -看够了 走吧 - People! - There is much to see. Moving on.
等等 等等 伙计们! Wait, wait, wait! People!
-他们会帮我们的 -等等! - They'll help us! - Wait up!
-伙计们!伙计们! - 帮帮我们! - People! Stop! - Help us!
你们停下来我就给你们签名! If you stop, I'll autograph those!
我认识你! I know you!
You.
是那只讨厌的小猫 It's the bad kiy.
尝尝我的老娘拳吧! How do you like some of that?!
还有这招! Come in, Tokyo!
正中要害 Right in the baeries.
你觉得老奶奶就不能照顾自己? You think an old lady can't take care of herself?
下次我就不会对你这么客气了! Next me, I won't go so easy on you!
谢谢 亲爱的 Thank you, dear.
开车 Moving on!
你疯了吗?我们要求助你还去骚扰老太太? Are you out of your mind? We need help and you harass old
ladies?!
疯了? Out of my mind?
谁才疯了? Who's out of my mind now?
-看看能不能打通 -没问题 - See if you can get an operator. - No problem.
说我疯了 我们要回家了 Out of my mind. We're going home.
消息E-4 Message E-4.
用户已漫游出信号覆盖范围 The service user has roamed outside the coverage area.
请稍候再试 Please try again later.
我花眼了吗? Am I trippin'?
这些斑马...和我一样哦 All those zebras... like me.
-我们在哪? - 圣地亚哥 - Where are we? - San Diego.
这次我有40%的把握 This me I'm 40 percent sure.
-我认识这里 -我觉得是非洲 - I know this place. - I think it's Africa.
非洲? Africa?
一定是啦 It's got to be.
我们祖先的摇篮 Our ancestral crib.
这都藏在我们的血脉里 我能感觉到! It's in our blood. I can feel it!
不 不仅仅是这样... No, it's more than that. It's like...
...像是似曾相识 好像我来过这 ...deja vu, like I've been here before.
这就叫寻根! It's like Roots!
不是 像是... No, it's like...
...似曾相识 像是我来过这里 ...deja vu, like I've been here before.
我是阿历克斯! Me Alex!
我和我朋友们飞来的 Me and me friends y,
在一个金属大鸟里飞来的 y in great metal bird.
然后掉了下来! Then plummet!
摘要:

干得好小伙子们看起来早餐有冰冻寿司吃了Welldone,boys.Lookslikeice-coldsushiforbreakfast.别乱蹦看这儿No,no,son.Overhere.看见这狮子吗?过来抓他就是你的了Seethelion?Lookatthelionandgetthelion.儿子如果你想长大以后Now,son,ifyou'regonnagrowup像你老爹一样你一定要学会如何搏斗andbelikeyourdaddysomeday,yougottalearnhowtofight.大大Da-da.阿拉凯我给你看点东西Now,Alakay,letmeshowyousomething...

展开>> 收起<<
M.马达加斯加2.pdf

共36页,预览8页

还剩页未读, 继续阅读

声明:本站为文档C2C交易模式,即用户上传的文档直接被用户下载,本站只是中间服务平台,本站所有文档下载所得的收益归上传人(含作者)所有。玖贝云文库仅提供信息存储空间,仅对用户上传内容的表现方式做保护处理,对上载内容本身不做任何修改或编辑。若文档所含内容侵犯了您的版权或隐私,请立即通知玖贝云文库,我们立即给予删除!
分类:外语学习 价格:5.9玖币 属性:36 页 大小:792.34KB 格式:PDF 时间:2025-01-08

开通VIP享超值会员特权

  • 多端同步记录
  • 高速下载文档
  • 免费文档工具
  • 分享文档赚钱
  • 每日登录抽奖
  • 优质衍生服务
/ 36
客服
关注