M.马达加斯加3

VIP免费
2025-01-08 0 0 868.35KB 38 页 5.9玖币
侵权投诉
非洲
各就各位 准备起飞 OK. Wind her up, boys!
It's Monte Carlo or bust.
蒙特卡洛 位于欧洲地中海畔的奢华之国摩纳哥 以豪赌和F1赛车闻名于世 目的地 蒙特卡洛
或阴曹地府
-支撑架 -检查完毕 -Struts. -Check.
-襟翼 -检查完毕 -Flaps. -Check.
襟翼 用以增加升力的辅助机翼
-钻石黄金 -检查完毕 -Diamonds and gold. -Check.
蜜月之旅
在赌场里玩两把 几周后我们就回来了 We'll be back from our gambling spree in a couple weeks.
-再见 -钱一输光就回来 -Bye! -Or whenever the gold runs out.
-再见 -再见 -Buh-bye! -Good-bye.
好好玩 我们在这里等你们回来 All right! We'll be waing for you!
别傻了 我们才不会回来 Just kidding! We're never coming back!
不好意思 请再说一遍 Sorry! What was that?
全速启动 Iniate warp drive.
他们是不是说永远都不回来了 Did they just say they were never coming back?
伙计们 Guys?
马蒂 Marty?
太好了 你在这里 Oh, goody, you're here!
尝尝这个味道怎么样 Why don't you just chew on this?
我好饿 I'm hungry.
痛哇... Ow!
...哇哈哈 骗到你啦 I'm just messing with you.
我半身不遂好多年了 I lost all feeling in this thing years ago.
梅尔曼 你怎么变成这幅样子 Melman? Why do you look like that?
瞧这是谁来了 Ooh, look who's talking.
格萝丽娅 你们怎么都这么...老了 Gloria? Why are you guys so... elderly?
切 你有多久没照镜子了 Now, when was the last me you looked in the mirror?
什么 What?
--醒醒 醒醒 艾...-No! -Wake up! Wake up, Ally-Al!
醒醒 Wake up!
马蒂 Marty!
马蒂 太恐怖了 Marty, it was horrible.
又做同一个噩梦了吗 That same nightmare again, huh?
欢迎回来
我们被困在了非洲 We were stuck here in Africa,
而且老态龙钟 满脸褶子 and we were all super-old and wrinkly.
我老了还挺帅 可你们都变得惨不忍睹 Well, I aged well, but the rest of you looked terrible!
艾力克斯 放松 我给你准备了一个惊喜 Relax, Alex. 'Cause I got a surprise for you!
是不是企鹅来了 来接我们回家 Is it the penguins? Have they come to take us home?
不是 就差那么一点点 Nope. But it's the next best thing.
算了 又是希望破灭的一天 Another day bites the dust.
跟我走吧您 Come on, now!
小心 小心点 踏过小草坪 Watch it. Watch yourself. Small divots!
抱歉 这有点陡 我们爬上小山坡 Sorry, lile incline there. Back up this hill.
有根压低的树枝 跳下这断崖就到啦 A low-hanging branch, then just over this blu and voilo!
生日快乐 兄弟 Happy birthday, pal!
纽约城 Wow! New York City.
惊喜吧 Surprise!
格萝丽娅 你是自由女神像 Gloria! You're the Statue of Liberty!
Bring me your huddled masses, baby!
出自女神像基座上艾玛·娜莎罗琪的诗《新巨人》 让芸芸众生投入我的怀抱吧 亲爱的
梅尔曼 你成了布鲁克林大桥 And, Melman, you're the Brooklyn Bridge!
Actually, I'm the Triboro Bridge.
连接曼哈顿 布朗克斯和皇后三区 其实我是三区大桥
这些都是你们做的吗 Wow! You guys made this?
是啊 存在深深的脑海里 Yeah. From memory!
此情可待成追忆 From crazy, obsessive memory.
第五大道 畅通无阻 Hey! Fih Avenue... with no trac!
这是时代广场 There's Times Square,
浓郁的摩登气息 却毫无个性 with its modern-day corporate lack of character.
一条街上9家杜安里德药店 Nine Duane Reades on the same street!
还有动物园 And the zoo.
我们的家 Wow, our home.
瞧 有个小小的我 Look! There's a lile me.
还有小小的大家 And lile all of us-es!
艾力克斯 艾力克斯 Alex! Alex! Alex!
Oh, no!
大伙儿 你们今天真是让我欢喜让我忧 You guys. You've both made and ruined my day.
许个愿吧 亲爱的 Make a wish, sweetheart.
你的愿望成真了 Your wish has come true!
我的小肚腩在跟我说话呢 My tummy is speaking to me!
真恶心 Oh, gross!
我要是你 就不会吃另一半蛋糕 Uh... I wouldn't eat that side of the cake if I were you.
艾力克斯 你许了什么愿 Alex, what was your wish?
我希望我们能回家 别误会 I wished we could go home. I mean, don't get me wrong.
我爱你们的礼物 但只能望梅止渴 I love this. But it's not the real thing.
因为那是泥塑啊 艾力克斯 That's because it's a mud model, Alex.
这又不是真的纽约 我希望你明白这点 lt's not actually New York. I hope that was clear.
我们这是在干嘛 What are we doing?
傻愣愣地等着企鹅回来接我们 Here we are relying on the penguins to come back for us.
我们应该...去蒙特卡洛找他们 But... we should just go to Monte Carlo and get them.
身为狮子斑马还有长颈鹿和河马的我们 How do a lion, a zebra, a girae
怎么能大摇大摆走进蒙特卡洛赌场 and a hippo walk into a casino in Monte Carlo?
-我不知道 问老夫子吧 -我是说真的 -I don't know. Ask the rabbi! -Hey, I'm serious.
别争了 我们能行的 Come on! We can do it!
我们是精英团队 无所不能 We can do anything! It's us!
精英团队 We're us!
没错 我们都走过大半个地球了 Yeah, that's right. We've gone halfway around the world!
跟这比起来 Compared with that,
蒙特卡洛不过是小菜一碟 Monte Carlo's just a hop,
咱蹦跶着就能过去 skip and a swim away!
是啊 Yeah.
为了回家 To home.
-回家 -回家 -Home! -Home.
-为了回家 -为了芝士汉堡 -Home. -Cheeseburger.
那些企鹅见到我们肯定会很高兴 Tell you what, bet those penguins will be glad to see us.
没错 可能他们正无聊到爆呢 Yeah, they're probably bored out of their minds!
拜托用点劲 枕头大战可不是娘们过家家 You pillow ght like a bunch of lile girls!
奶奶个熊 这些枕芯是用幼鸟羽毛做的 Chimichanga! These pillows are lled with baby birds!
马达加斯加3欧洲大逃亡
摩纳哥蒙特卡洛港口
-你说什么 -就是那个赌场 -What? -There it is. The casino!
What?
我说 "太好了 咱们能在那里找到企鹅" I said, "Perfect. That's where we'll nd the penguins."
什么 What?
嘘 大伙儿小点声 Shh! Come on, guys.
企鹅搜查行动切忌冒然 Operaon Penguin Extracon does not include levity.
不能让别人发现我们 We can't draw aenon to ourselves.
我们要潜伏 We're invisible!
意思是 莫声张 要低调 I'm talking really, really quiet.
让我们跳起舞来 Everybody dance now
C+C音乐工厂的歌曲《让我们跳起舞来》
让我们跳起舞来 Everybody dance now
好 第一步 我们闯入赌场 抓住企鹅 OK. Phase One, we break into the casino, grab the penguins,
让他们开着猴力飞机 and get them to take us back
带我们回纽约 to New York in the Monkey-Powered Super Plane!
明白 Check.
第二步 好好训斥企鹅一顿 Phase Two, we chew out the penguins
不该把我们丢在非洲 for abandoning us in Africa.
明白 Check.
第三步 向企鹅道歉 Phase Three, we apologize to the penguins
不该这么严厉训斥他们 for overly harsh chewing oung,
不过我们的立场也表达清楚了 but we've goen our point across.
第四步 回到纽约 Phase Four, back to New York City.
-很好 -我喜欢 -Yes! -I like it!
好 我们顺着这些通风管道进入 All right, we take these venlaon ducts
企鹅所在赌场位置上方的隔空层 to the crawlspace above the casino where we nd the penguins.
先让我想想咱们各自钻哪个管道 I just need to gure out which duct each of us should take.
贝斯低音回响 Pause back with the bass
即兴表演上场 抓住美好时光 The jam is live in eect and I don't waste me
麦克风在手 演绎淋漓酣畅 On the mic with a dope rhyme
跟着节奏跳吧 Jump to the rhythm
跳吧 跟着节奏跳吧 跳吧 Jump, jump to the rhythm, jump...
不妙 Uh-oh.
Oh, no!
快逃命啊 Take cover!
-好险 -你好 亲爱的 -Whoo! OK! -Hi, honey.
好了 好了 我来帮你 亲爱的 OK, OK. I got you. I got you, honey.
赌场规定任何动物不得入内 除了人 Now, they're not gonna let animals on to the casino oor,
所以只有一种办法 乔装打扮 so expect some kind of disguise.
瞧 那女人真是丑得惊天地泣鬼神 Whoa! Look at that! That is one ugly, mug-ugly lady!
就像中了最最恶毒的面目全非掌 That is roach-killing ugly!
那不是女人 是凡尔赛国王 That's not a lady. That's the King of Versailles.
才不是什么国王 And that's not the King of Versailles.
是猩猩扮的 That's the chimps.
猩猩只是幌子 And the chimps are like smoke.
幌子下面 必有幕后主持 And where there's smoke, there's re.
就是那些企鹅 And by re, I mean the penguins!
凡尔赛国王又赢了 King of Versailles wins again.
听我的没错吧 I say we let it ride.
我们就要接上那帮"非洲难民" Then we'll pick up the hippies
然后风光地飞回纽约 and y back to New York in style.
我们能买一架A-380空中巴士吗 Can we buy an Airbus A-380?
纯金的都行 宝贝 Solid gold, baby!
长官 理论上来说纯金飞机是飞不了的 Sir! A solid gold plane wouldn't be able to y.
卡哇伊斯基 我们会发大财的 Kowalski, we'll be rich!
有钱能使鬼推磨 还怕什么常规理论 The rules of physics don't apply to us.
-再来一盘 -遵命 -Let it ride! -Right-o!
217秒后 OK. In exactly two minutes and 17 seconds,
狐猴会准时切断电源 the lemurs will cut the power.
交换机电源
-现在吗 -不是 -Now? -No.
-可以了吗 -不行 -OK? -No.
-现在吗 -不是 -Now? -No.
我趁黑滑下去 抓住企鹅 I drop down, grab the penguins.
你再把我吊起来 一起逃出这里 You crank me up, and we are out of here.
慢着 还是我来吧 让我来擒拿企鹅 Oh! Oh! Oh! Let me drop down! I'll grab the penguins!
你没有爪子 马蒂 You don't have ngers, Marty.
-现在呢 -不行 -Now? -No.
-可以了吗 -不成 -Do it? -No!
这些都是头该考虑的问题 These are things a leader has to think of.
为嘛你是头 为嘛不是我 Why should you be the leader? Why not me?
因为这是我一手策划的 'Cause I'm the phase tracker!
国王还是没有下注 The king is leng it ride.
为何事先不找我商量 How did I get phased out?
你本身就是计划的一部分 You're part of a phase.
计划不需要你占有 而是要你参与 A phase isn't something you own, it's something you're in.
有戏 That's it.
话说谁投票选你当CEOWho voted you Grand Phase Master anyway?
我 我说了算 因为我就是头 Me! I voted me! 'Cause I'm the leader!
-黑色 -中了 宝-Black! -That's it, baby!
-现在呢 -不行 -Now? -No!
凡尔赛国王赢了大满贯 The King of Versailles wins it all!
-看来只好由我来主持大局了 -梅尔曼 -Maybe I should be in charge. -Melman!
好歹我是个医生 I am a doctor.
-现在吧 -不行 -Now! -No.
为什么我们都没有话语权 Why can't we all be leaders?
别吵了 干脆我来 Enough! I'm gonna lead.
别来无恙 小猫咪 What's new, pussycat?
马蒂 我们这是在第几步 Marty, what phase are we at?
第三步 道歉 Phase Three, apologize!
收到 Right.
老兄 真抱歉 Oh, man, we are so sorry.
接受道歉 咱们滚 Apology accepted. Let's roll!
马蒂 我们跳过了第二步 Marty! We skipped Phase Two!
忘记严厉训斥他们了 We didn't chew them out!
别看我呀 我只是个跟班 头说了算 Don't look at me. I'm just following the leader!
-可以了 -我现在有点忙 -Now! -I'm a bit busy right now.
快拉电闸 Just pull the switch!
好吧 OK, ne.
见鬼 这些灯怎么回事 What the heck is going on with the lights?
Yo, tell me what you want, what you really, really want
辣妹组合的成名歌曲《想要》 告诉俺你想要啥 你真的想要啥
俺告诉你俺想要啥 俺真的想要啥 I'll tell you what I want. What I really, really want...
搞什么飞机 快过来 What are you doing?! Come on!
封锁出口 Iniate lockdown!
向动物监管局的杜布瓦队长求助 And get me Captain Dubois from Animal Control!
Speak.
Oui.
一匹斑马 A zebra?
一头河马 A hippo?
一只长颈鹿 A girae?
还有狮子 A lion?!
我年方7岁 就已经开始勒死鹦鹉 When I was seven, I strangled my rst parrot,
拳打毒蛇 把金鱼冲下马桶 ushed my rst goldsh, punched my rst snake.
现在我毕生为之准备的 Now I have nally reached the
激动时刻终于到来了 moment l have been preparing for my enre life.
我事业的巅峰 The pinnacle of my career,
猎杀百兽之王 to hunt the king of the beasts!
狮子
--封锁了 -Oh, no. -Lockdown, eh?
我们该怎么办 What do we do?
大伙儿都后退 看我的 All right, everybody, stand back. I got this one.
当我没说 Never mind.
出场亮相的机会要好好把握 失不再来 Well, you only get one chance at a rst impression.
怎么回事 What just happened?
我们在哪儿 这是啥玩意儿 Where are we? What is this?
我们称之为攻击休闲两用豪华车 We call it the Luxury Assault Recreaonal Vehicle.
汽车开动啦 呜呜 The car goes vroom-vroom!
踩油门 士兵们 Step on it, boys!
杜布瓦队长 见到你真是太高兴了 Captain Dubois, I am so happy to see you!
你不会相信... You will not believe...
滚回去 蠢材 Get back, you fool!
你那廉价的古龙水盖住了动物的骚香味 Your cheap cologne is obscuring the animal musk!
我的脸 Oh, my face!
可怜的畜生 Poor, poor animals.
天堂有路你不走 地狱无门偏进来 You should never have le the forest.
老娘陪你们玩玩 Now you deal with me.
卡哇伊斯基 联系黑猩猩 Kowalski, signal the chimps to meet us
让他们开超级飞机前来会合 at the rendezvous point with the Super Plane.
地点 大使酒店楼顶 进发 Hotel Ambassador. Let's move it!
目标锁定 长颈鹿在12点钟方向 Voilo. Girae at twelve o'clock.
伙计们 我们被盯上了 Guys, we've got a tail.
狗仔队 Paparazzi!
二等兵 踩油门 Pedal to the metal, Private.
请不要拍照 Don't take any photos, please!
你们好 Hi!
我在这儿 Here I am!
............ Don't take... any... photos.
-不许拍了 -快帮忙 医生 -No more pictures! -Medic!
预计还要多久到达会合地点 ETA to rendezvous point?
237秒 长官 Two minutes, 37 seconds, sir.
准备作战 Man your bale staons!
慢着 得有人把着方向盘 Hey! Wait! Nobody's at the wheel!
快回去 司机脱岗 无人驾驶 Get back there! Negave on the driver! There's no driver!
救命 无人驾驶 不 我们都会死的 Help! Nobody's driving! Oh, no! We're going to die!
不要坐以待毙 娘娘腔 握住方向盘 Don't just sit there, fancy pants. Grab the wheel!
Are you kidding? I don't drive. I'm a New Yorker!
因为养车费用高和交通发达 纽约人养成了不开车的习惯 你开什么玩笑 我不开车 我是纽约人
把屁股挪开 别唧唧歪歪了 Move over, Miss Daisy!
What are you doing? Zebras can't drive!
斑马天生色盲 你在干嘛 斑马是不能开车的
只有企鹅和人类才能开车 Only penguins and people can drive.
这些按钮是干嘛用的 What do all these buons do?
救命 Help me!
干得好 条纹哥 Nice one, Stripes!
疯女人逼近了 Crazy woman gaining!
施出我们的深海鱼油困敌大法 Our Omega-3 slick will take them down.
二等兵 启动 Private, acvate!
她还真不赖 She's good!
卡哇伊斯基 人肉一下 Kowalski, intel.
长官 我们遇上强手了 Sir. We have a serious problem.
尚塔尔·杜布瓦队长 Captain Chantal Dubois.
隶属摩纳哥动物监管局 完美记录保持者 Monaco Animal Control. Perfect case record.
你开错方向了 You're going the wrong way,
-Marty! -Just call me Marty-o Andre.
指的是美国前F1冠军赛车手马里奥·安德里蒂 -马蒂 -请叫我马蒂奥·安德里蒂
我看你倒像是傻逼奥·安德里蒂 No. You're Sucky-o Andre!
别吵 一旁待着去 Stop backseat driving!
我在副驾驶座帮你 把方向盘给我 I'm passenger-seat driving. Give me the wheel.
这不是方向盘 这是我的命根子 It's not a wheel, it's my baby!
你的蹄子就不该搭在方向盘上 Your hoofs aren't meant to be on a wheel!
-现在轮不到你开车了 -别看着我 -Hey! Too late for you to drive! -Don't look at me!
争辩的时候别看我 看好路 Don't look at me when we argue! Look at the road!
冷静点 冷静点 Be cool, be cool!
你好 长官 有何指教 Hi, Ocer. Is there a problem?
你好 Hi.
小心 Oh! Watch out!
摘要:

非洲各就各位准备起飞OK.Windherup,boys!It'sMonteCarloorbust.蒙特卡洛位于欧洲地中海畔的奢华之国摩纳哥以豪赌和F1赛车闻名于世目的地蒙特卡洛或阴曹地府-支撑架-检查完毕-Struts.-Check.-襟翼-检查完毕-Flaps.-Check.襟翼用以增加升力的辅助机翼-钻石黄金-检查完毕-Diamondsandgold.-Check.蜜月之旅在赌场里玩两把几周后我们就回来了We'llbebackfromourgamblingspreeinacoupleweeks.-再见-钱一输光就回来-Bye!-Orwheneverthegoldrunsout.-再见-再见...

展开>> 收起<<
M.马达加斯加3.pdf

共38页,预览8页

还剩页未读, 继续阅读

声明:本站为文档C2C交易模式,即用户上传的文档直接被用户下载,本站只是中间服务平台,本站所有文档下载所得的收益归上传人(含作者)所有。玖贝云文库仅提供信息存储空间,仅对用户上传内容的表现方式做保护处理,对上载内容本身不做任何修改或编辑。若文档所含内容侵犯了您的版权或隐私,请立即通知玖贝云文库,我们立即给予删除!
分类:外语学习 价格:5.9玖币 属性:38 页 大小:868.35KB 格式:PDF 时间:2025-01-08

开通VIP享超值会员特权

  • 多端同步记录
  • 高速下载文档
  • 免费文档工具
  • 分享文档赚钱
  • 每日登录抽奖
  • 优质衍生服务
/ 38
客服
关注