S.神奇公园历险记.

VIP免费
2025-01-08 0 0 682.62KB 34 页 5.9玖币
侵权投诉
妈妈 快点 是时候开放神奇乐园了\NMom, come on. It's me to open the park.
哦对 我们开始吧\NOh, right. Here we go.
又是神奇乐园里的一天\NIt was another day in Wonderland,
史上最妙不可言的华丽游乐园\Nthe most splendiferous amusement park ever.
皮纳特要建新的过山车吗\NAnd Peanut was creang a new ride?
还没呢\NNot yet.
首先 吉祥物们正准备打开大门\NFirst, the mascots were geng ready to open the gates.
各位早上好 我们开始吧\NAll right, guys. Good morning! Let's do it!
现在 大家都靠过来\NNow, everyone, bring it in.
人们喜欢来神奇乐园\NPeople love coming to Wonderland
因为在这里能享受最欢乐的时光\Nbecause it's the best me ever.
多亏有了你们\NAnd that's thanks to you.
因为你们是\NBecause who are you?
我们是神奇乐园的奇迹\NWe are the wonder in Wonderland.
我听不见哦\NI can't hear you.
我们是神奇乐园的奇迹\NWe are the wonder in Wonderland.
再来一次\NOne more me.
我们是神奇乐园的奇迹\NWe are the wonder in Wonderland!
没错 就是这样\NYes, you are!
最后一个到达齿轮秋千的人是烂鳄梨\NLast one to Clockwork Swings is a roen avocado!
谁想来拨动开关呀\NWho wants to ip the switch?
你来吧 哥们 不 你来吧\NWhy don't you go ahead, brother? No, you go, brother.
不不不 你来\NNo, no, no, no, you go.
要不你们俩一起动手 怎么样\NHow about you both ip it?
欢迎欢迎 这将会是美好的一天\NWelcome! Boy, it's gonna be a great day.
因为从乐园打开的那一刻起\NI know that because we've had literally nothing but wondrous days
在这里度过的每一分钟都会无比奇妙\Nsince the moment we opened!
你们有听过脱水的笑话吗\NDid you hear the joke about dehydraon?
没有\NNo.
没错 因为脱水这件事\NThat's right, because there is absolutely
完全没有笑点\Nnothing funny about dehydraon.
去吧\NGo along!
葛蕾塔 我们能和你合个影吗\NGreta! Can we take a picture with you?
当然了 过来 过来\NOf course. Come in, come in, come in.
好的 准备好了吗\NOkay, ready?
一二三哼\NOne, two, three, snort!
格斯 库珀 跷跷板二号没有在动\NGus! Cooper! Teeter number two isn't toering.
包在我们身上 收到\NWe're on it. Copy that.
海狸双胞胎兄弟 出动\NBeaver twin brothers, acvate!
尾巴对对拍 库珀 哈哈\NTail slap, Coop. Ha ha!
快看 是他\NLook, it's him!
大家早上好哇\NWhoo! Good morning, everyone!
你们太棒了\NYou're splendiferous!
皮纳特 嗨 皮纳特\NPeanut! Hi, Peanut!
感谢你们出来游玩\NThanks for coming out.
你们这群人长得可真漂亮\NYou're a great looking group.
今天将会是神奇之地的奇迹之日\NToday's gonna be lled with the wonder
而这片神奇之地就是\Nof this wonderful land we call
神奇乐园\NWonderland!
看看他 他可真讨喜\NLook at him. He's so charming!
还能说会道\NSuch a way with words.
好了各位 谁想看皮纳特\NAll right, folks, who here wants to see Peanut
坐上全新的空中战机\Nride the brand new SkyFlinger?
太妙了\NTerric!
这里还有空位吗\NRoom for one more in this SkyFlinger?
你得坐稳了 孩子\NYou might want to hold on, kid.
嗨 嗨\NHi! Hey!
你拿到神奇猩猩了吗 没呢\NHave you pick up your WonderChimp doll yet? No.
那还等什么呢 快来吧\NWell, what are you waing for? Come on!
神奇猩猩就在这里 嗒哒\NAnd here are the WonderChimps. Ha!
5200种造型可供选择\N5,200 dierent ouits to pick from.
太太太棒啦\NSplen diddy doo!
你太棒啦\NYou're splendiferous!
你今天要创造什么呢 皮纳特\NWhat are you creang today, Peanut?
是的 没错\NOh, yes, that's right!
今天我们要开放旋转木马\NToday is the day we're opening the carousel.
它是一个绝世美人儿\NOh, and she's gonna be a real beaut.
我用了最好的纯种马\NI've got the nest thoroughbred horses...
说真的嘛\NReally?
听上去有点老调重弹了\NThat sounds kinda been there, done that.
我们可以想个更好的\NI think we can do beer.
你说得对\NAnd You're right.
我觉得皮纳特能造个更好的\NI think Peanut deserves beer.
你来想一个吧 妈妈\NYou come up with it, Mom!
我可得听听这位年轻远见家的意见\NHow could I not defer to the young visionary
她可是想出了空中战机呢\Nwho came up with "The SkyFlinger"?
嘿 别取笑我 我那时才五岁\NHey, don't make fun of me. I was only ve.
我不是在取笑你 小傻瓜\NI wasn't making fun of you, silly.
我只是喜欢听你出主意\NI just like it when the ideas come from you.
现在 想一想\NNow, think.
皮纳特应该在旋转木马上放什么动物\NWhat kind of animal should Peanut put on your carousel?
鱼 随便什么鱼吗\NFish! Just like any sh?
会飞的鱼\NFlying sh!
推动鱼鳍的时候 鱼就会动起来\NAnd when you push the n, the sh will come to life.
它们可以飞遍整个乐园\NAnd you could y them all over the park.
正好说到点子上了 琼\NOoh, now we're talking, June.
\NOkay,
你只需要把记号笔给皮纳特\Nall you have to do is give Peanut his marker,
然后悄悄告诉皮纳特\Nand whisper your wish into Peanut's ear.
皮纳特 我们想要你做的就是\NNow, Peanut, here's what we want you to do.
在神奇乐园里真的可以做到\NYou really can do that in Wonderland.
做旋转木马 但不是用马\NMake a carousel, but instead of horses... Hmm?
而是用飞鱼\Nmake ying sh.
好的\NOkay.
妙笔快生花\NSplendiferous.
你今天想去哪儿呢\NWhere would you like to go today?
谢谢你 不管你是谁\NThank you, whoever you are,
无论你来自哪里\Nwherever you come from.
当鱼掠过小吃摊的时候\NAnd when the sh y through the concession stand,
人们会把爆米花扔到空中喂它们\Npeople will throw popcorn in the air to feed them.
只要布莫不先把爆米花吃完的话\NSo long as Boomer doesn't eat all the popcorn rst.
好了 琼 该睡觉了\NOkay, June, me for bed.
哦不\NOh, no!
再等一会儿好吗 拜托\NA lile longer? Please?
不行 你明天还要上学呢\NNope, you've got school tomorrow.
如果我们再不认真对待的话\NAnd you've got a DVR that's gonna
你的录像机的存储空间就快满了\Nrun out of storage unless we start geng serious.
但是 别 别怪通信员\NOh, but... No, don't blame the messenger.
我要着手删除一些东西了\NI am just gonna have to start making some very aggressive deletes.
你个讨厌的家伙\NYou snker.
好吧 小琼琼 今晚就到这了\NOkay, June Bug, that's it for tonight.
妈妈\NUm, Mom,
你觉得神奇乐园是真实存在的吗\Ndo you ever feel like Wonderland is real?
或者可能是真的\NOr maybe it could be?
当然有可能\NOf course it could be.
真的吗 你怎么知道\NReally? How do you know?
因为我认识那个创造出神奇乐园的女孩\NBecause I know the girl who imagined it
她什么都可以做到\Nand she can do anything.
我吗 是呀\NMe? Oh, yeah.
晚安 小琼琼\NGood night, June Bug.
明天是个大日子 伙计们\NBig day tomorrow, guys.
是时候让神奇乐园变成真的了\NHmm... Time to make Wonderland real.
早上好 琼·贝利\NGood morning, June Bailey.
班基 就是今天了\NBanky, today is the day.
摩天环车工程开工啦\NOperaon Loop De Loop is a go!
但我还没喝早茶呢\NBut I haven't even had my morning coee.
好极了\NSplendiferous!
这个放在坡道下面 这个多拿一点\NThat goes under the ramp. Yeah, more of those.
这个丢掉也没关系 还需要多一点钉子\NEh, no one will miss that. We're gonna need more nails.
干得很棒 就是这样\NGood job. Now, that's what I'm talking about!
干得漂亮\NGreat work.
他们说这是不可能成功的 但是看好了\NThey said it couldn't be done, but behold!
伟大奇迹\NThe Grand Wonder!
谁说这不可能成功的 他们\NWho said it couldn't be done? They.
他们是谁 这只是种表达方式\NWho's "they"? It's just an expression.
别抠字眼来拆我的台\NDon't bust me on a technicality.
562英尺的滑道\N562 feet of track!
带有虫洞的星际宇航基地\NAn intergalacc spaceport complete with wormhole!
"pièce de résistance"\NAnd pièce de résistance...
就是法语里超级棒的意思\NThat's French for "super awesome."
一个真正的摩天环车\Na genuine loop de loop!
你刚说垂直落差有多高\NUh... How high did you say the vercal drop is?
48.8英尺\N48.8 feet.
对没有概念的人来说就是14.87\NThat's 14.87 meters for the uniniated. Uh...
试运行启动\NCommencing test run.
所有准备已就绪\NAll systems are a go. Uh...
54321 咱能谈谈吗\NFive, four, three, two, one. Can we talk about this?
发射员\NLauncher!
点火发射\NWe have ignializaon!
\NOh, no!
小桃的绳子掉了\NPeaches is loose!
启动应急措施\NLaunching countermeasures.
哦 天哪\NOh... Oh, gosh.
启动涡轮发射器\NEngage turbo launcher!
老公 你有看到我的手机吗\NHoney, have you seen my cell phone?
打开宇航基地\NOpen the spaceport.
马上 马上 低\NI'm trying, I'm trying! Duck!
极速穿越黑洞\NWarp speed through a black hole.
好了 准备停车了\NOkay, ready to stop now.
不可能 高潮来了\NNo way! Time for the grand nale.
启动推进器\NFiring thrusters!
刹车 刹车 刹\NBrake, brake, brake!
坏了 坏了 坏\NIt broke, broke, broke.
注意 当心 不\NLook out! Watch out, no!
给 用这个撬动左侧的推进器\NHere. Use this to pry the thrusters on the le.
这不是方向盘吗\NIsn't that the steering wheel?
本来是 动作快点\NIt was. Now hurry!
没有用啊 不要敲 用撬\NIt's not working! Don't bang. Pry, pry, pry!
快点 快点 我在努力 努力\NHurry, hurry! I'm trying, I'm trying!
琼 我爱你\NI love you, June!
我还活着 感谢克利须那神\NI'm alive! Thank Krishna.
克利须那神:是印度教诸神中最广受崇拜的一位神祇,是诸神之首,世界之主
这真是\NThat was...
棒极了\Nawesome!
有没有人录下来 你们太厉害了\NDid anyone video that? You guys rock!
下一个我来\NI'm next!
嘿 我的栅栏怎么回事\NHey! What happened to my fence?
我的花园\NOh! My garden!
一个消防栓要这么多钱吗\NThat much for one re hydrant?
我建议送去军事学校\NMy advice? Military school.
他们会教你女儿学该守的规矩\NThey'll drill home the kind of discipline your daughter needs.
不用担心 我们会惩罚她的 好吧\NDon't you worry. She will be disciplined, all right.
你能行吗\NYou got this?
必须的 只要不用我去\NIf it means not having to be the one to try
跟我们可爱的疯女儿讲道理的话\Nand talk sense into our adorable lunac of a daughter, you bet.
弗莱德 很高兴见到你 你妻子和\NFred! Good to see you. How are the wife and...
你想说军事学校的事吗\NThe thing about military school?
那些军事学校通常都很远\NIt's usually far away.
你肯定会非常想我的\NThink about how much you'd miss me.
那样的话是谁受惩罚呢\NWho would really be the one geng punished?
我们不会送你去军事学校\NWe're not sending you to military school.
不会吗 不会\NYou're not? Oh, no.
因为军事学校不会让你做\NBecause military school doesn't have nearly
接下来这么多的家务活\Nthe amount of chores you're gonna be subjected to.
看来我是自己给自己挖了个坑\NI guess I walked right into that one.
你到底在想什么 琼\NWhat were you thinking, June?
你知不知道你有多走运\NDo you know how lucky you are?
你可能会撞得不只是手上有淤青那么简单\NCould have been a whole lot worse than a raspberry on your
elbow.
你不是说神奇乐园可能是真的吗\NI was just listening to you. You said Wonderland could be real.
还说我可以做成任何事情\NAnd that I could do anything.
我并非想让你停止天马行空的自由想象\NI never want you to stop using your imaginaon, June Bug.
但你也要切记想法要务实 行为要安全\NBut I need you to also remember to be praccal and safe.
如果你出事 我该怎么办呢\NI can't imagine what I'd do if something happened to you.
虽然我那样做是不对的\NEven though I shouldn't have done it,
但你觉得我造出来的东西酷吗\Ndid you think what I built was cool?
我怎么觉得并不重要\NIt doesn't maer what I think.
但是格斯和库珀肯定会大吃一惊\NBut Gus and Cooper, on the other hand, would've been crazy
impressed.
是啊\NYeah.
但是史蒂夫会吓出心脏病的 是吧\NBut Steve would've had a heart aack, huh?
那是 当然了\NYes. Oh, yeah.
所以\NSo,
我们能继续建造神奇乐园吗\Nwe can keep building more of Wonderland?
当然可以\NYes, of course.
但是你可不能再给邻居搞破坏了\NBut, June, without wrecking the neighborhood.
对 不给邻居搞破坏\NRight, whithout wrecking the neighberhood.
太棒了\NYeah!
皮纳特 这是我们想让你做的\NNow, Peanut, here's what we want you to do.
齿轮秋千是乐园的心脏\NClockwork Swings is the heart of the park.
齿轮秋千一打开 神奇乐园就会活过来\NAnd when it turns on, Wonderland comes to life!
和宇航员琼一起在零重力空间漂浮\NFloang through zero gravity with astronaut June.
皮纳特 拿起你的马克笔\NPeanut, take your marker...
现在转动曲柄\NNow turn the crank.
看呐 这能行 成功了\NLook! It worked! It worked!
坐稳了 坐稳了\NNo, hold on! Hold on!
\NNo.
弯曲吸管滑梯马上就完工了\NBendy Straw Slide is almost done.
看看你\NLook at you.
过来 小可爱 我想和你谈几句\NCome here, baby girl. I want to talk to you for a minute.
我知道你已经知道妈妈病了\NI know you know Mommy's sick.
是啊\NYeah.
有几位特别的医生或许能帮我治病\NThere are some special doctors who might be able to help me.
但我去找他们治病就必须离开一阵子\NBut I have to go away for a while to see them.
你要离开多久\NFor how long are you going away?
这要看情况\NWell, that just depends.
但是相信我 我会尽我所能好起来的\NBut believe me, I am gonna do everything I can to try and get
beer.
做个模范病人\NModel paent.
我们会去探望你妈妈的 宝贝女儿\NAnd we'll go visit, honey.
我知道这很吓人\NHey, I know this is scary,
但你要保持内心的微光永远闪亮\Nbut you keep that lile light in you shining bright.
我不知道自己能不能做到\NI don't know if I can.
我相信你能做到\NWell, I do.
因为你就是神奇乐园的奇迹\NBecause you are the wonder in Wonderland.
好了\NWhew. Okay.
妈妈\NMom.
嗯 我会的\NYeah, I will.
你快回家了吗\NAre you... Are you coming home soon?
好吧 我也爱你 妈妈\NOkay. I love you, too, Mom.
保持内心的微光永远闪亮\NKeep that lile light in you shining bright.
你觉得皮纳特会在旋转木马上放什么动物\NWhat kind of animal should Peanut put on that carousel?
你只需要把记号笔给皮纳特\NAll you have to do is give Peanut his marker,
然后悄悄告诉皮纳特\Nand whisper your wish into Peanut's ear.
摘要:

妈妈快点是时候开放神奇乐园了\NMom,comeon.It'stimetoopenthepark.哦对我们开始吧\NOh,right.Herewego.又是神奇乐园里的一天\NItwasanotherdayinWonderland,史上最妙不可言的华丽游乐园\Nthemostsplendiferousamusementparkever.皮纳特要建新的过山车吗\NAndPeanutwascreatinganewride?还没呢\NNotyet.首先吉祥物们正准备打开大门\NFirst,themascotsweregettingreadytoopenthegates.各位早上好我们开始吧\NAll...

展开>> 收起<<
S.神奇公园历险记..pdf

共34页,预览7页

还剩页未读, 继续阅读

声明:本站为文档C2C交易模式,即用户上传的文档直接被用户下载,本站只是中间服务平台,本站所有文档下载所得的收益归上传人(含作者)所有。玖贝云文库仅提供信息存储空间,仅对用户上传内容的表现方式做保护处理,对上载内容本身不做任何修改或编辑。若文档所含内容侵犯了您的版权或隐私,请立即通知玖贝云文库,我们立即给予删除!
分类:外语学习 价格:5.9玖币 属性:34 页 大小:682.62KB 格式:PDF 时间:2025-01-08

开通VIP享超值会员特权

  • 多端同步记录
  • 高速下载文档
  • 免费文档工具
  • 分享文档赚钱
  • 每日登录抽奖
  • 优质衍生服务
/ 34
客服
关注