W.玩具总动员1

VIP免费
2025-01-08 1 0 728.26KB 34 页 5.9玖币
侵权投诉
(酒馆)
(旅馆)
(悬赏 五十兆亿元)
大家给我听好 这是抢劫 All right, everyone! This... is a sck up!
通通都不准动 Don't anybody move!
(银行) (杂货店)
把猪扑满给我掏空 Now, empty that safe!
钱钱钱 Money, money, money!
住手 住手!你这可恶的蛋头 Stop it! Stop it, you mean, old potato!
闭嘴 宝贝 否则你的羊会遭殃 #Quiet, Bo Peep, or your sheep get run over!
救命 救命啊 Help! Baa! Help us!
别伤害我的羊 谁来帮帮忙啊 Oh, no, not my sheep! Somebody do something!
飞向天空 #Reach for the sky!#
糟了 是胡迪警长 Oh, no! Sheri Woody!
我是来阻止你的 独眼蛋头 I'm here to stop you, One Eyed Bart.
你怎么知道是我啊? How'd you know it was me?
乖乖跟我走吧 Are you gonna come quietly?
你休想 警长 You can't touch me, Sheri!
我带了我那只 凶狠的斗犬来了 I brought my aack dog with the built in force eld.
我带了我的恐龙 它专门吃凶狠的斗犬 Well, I brought my dinosaur who eats force eld dogs.
你要去坐牢了 蛋头 Yipe, yipe, yipe, yipe! You're going to jail, Bart!
跟你老婆小孩说再见吧 Say goodbye to the wife and Tater Tots.
(监狱)
你又解救了危机 胡迪 You saved the day again, Woody.
你是我最喜欢的副警长 #You're my favorite deputy.#
我是你好朋友 #You've got a friend in me#
你什么也别愁 #You've got a friend in me#
来 我们来抓牛吧 Come on, let's wrangle up the cale.
道路坎坷困难多 #When the road looks rough ahead#
要十万八千里才到家门口 #And you're miles and miles from your nice warm bed#
牛仔 把他们围起来 Round 'em up, cowboy!
你只要想起我在你左右 #Just remember what your old pal said#
我是你好朋友 #Boy you've got a friend in me#
呀啊! Yee haw!
哦对 我是你好朋友 #Yeah you've got a friend in me#
嗨 牛仔 Hey, cowboy!
有些人比我能干比我强 #Some other folks might be a lile bit smarter than I am#
身体健壮走起路雄赳赳 #Big and stronger too#
来吧 胡迪 Come on, Woody.
也许 #Maybe#
没有人能像我这样爱护你 #But none of them will ever love you the way I do#
对你是毫无保留 #It's me and you boy#
多少的岁月中 #And as the years go by#
!! Whoa! Whoa!
我们的命运紧相连 #Our friendship will never die#
我们的友谊更加深厚 #You're gonna see It's our desny#
我是你好朋友 #You've got a friend in me#
好耶 All right!
哦对 我是你好朋友 #Yeah you've got a friend in me#
达阵得分 Score!
我是你好朋友 酷毙了! #You got a friend in me# Wow! Cool!
你喜欢吗?妈咪 这真是太棒了 What do you think? Oh, this looks great, Mom!
你喜欢就好 小寿星 Okay, birthday boy...
就跟我在店里看到的一样 We saw that at the store! I asked you for it!
好棒 好棒哦... 希望能摆得下 I hope I have enough places. Wow, look at that! That's so...
一二三四 One, two... Four. Oh, my gosh, you got...
很好 这样应该就够了 可以留到搬家吗? Yeah, I think that's gonna be enough. Could we leave this up
'l we move?
当然可以啰 好耶 Well, sure! We can leave it up. Yeah!
去抱茉莉 你的朋友马上就要来了 Now go get Molly. Your friends are gonna be here any minute.
好 派对要开始了 Okay. It's party me, Woody.
呀啊! Yee... haw!
(安弟的房间) (间人勿进)
你好 小妹妹 Howdy, lile lady.
有人在水源区下了毒 #Somebody's poisoned the water hole.#
来吧 茉莉! Come on, Molly.
你好重哦 Oh, you're geng heavy.
再见了 胡迪 See you later, Woody.
我的天哪 是今天开生日派对吗? Pull my string! The birthday party's today?
好了 各位 已经安全了 Okay, everybody, coast is clear!
我盒子上写得很清楚 适合三岁以上 Ages 3 and up. It's on my box...
怎么能叫我当 口水公主的临时褓姆呢 Ages 3 and up. I'm not supposed to be baby sing Princess Drool.
火腿 你看! Hey, Hamm.
我是毕加索 我看不懂 Look, I'm Picasso! I don't get it.
没有文化的肥猪 看什么看啊!你这个大扁脸 You uncultured swine! What're you lookin' at, ya hockey
puck?
队长 看到弹簧狗没有 报告长官 没有 Hey, Sarge, have you seen Slinky? Sir! No, sir!
好啦 谢了!稍息 Okay. Hey, thank you. At ease.
弹簧狗 Hey, uh, Slinky?
我在这儿 胡迪 这次我要红的 Right here, Woody. I'm red this me.
不行 弹簧狗... 好吧! No. Slink... Oh, well, all right.
那红的让给你好了 等一下 弹簧狗 You can be red if you want.
我有一些坏消息 坏消息 嘘... Not now, Slink. I got some bad news. Bad news?
去叫大家集合来开干部会议 装得开心一点 Just gather everyone up for a sta meeng, and be happy.
知道了 Got it.
装得开心一点 Be happy!
各位 要开干部会议 长蛇 机器人准备讲台 Sta meeng, everybody! Snake, Robot, podium duty.
Hey.
嘿 画板 拔枪 Hey, Etch. Draw!
你又赢了 Oh! Got me again.
画板 你拔枪练得不错嘛 西部最快的神枪手 Etch, you've been working on that draw. Fastest knobs in the
West.
大伙儿要开干部会议了 来吧 快点 Got a sta meeng, you guys. Come on, let's go.
我的那个呢? Now, where is that... Oh.
谁把我涂鸦板拿走的 Hey, who moved my doodle pad way over here?
抱抱龙 你好吗?你有没有被吓到?说实话 How're you doin', Rex? Were you scared? Tell me honestly.
这一次 我差一点就被你吓死 I was close to being scared that me.
我一直想可怕一点 但是我老是没有灵感 I'm going for fearsome here, but I just don't feel it.
我只是一个惹人厌的家伙 I think I'm just coming o as annoying.
嗨 宝贝 Oh, hi, Bo. Hi.
胡迪 我想要谢谢你救了我的羊群 I wanted to thank you, Woody, for saving my ock.
不客气 Oh, hey, it was, uh, nothin'.
我今天晚上另外找个人 替我看羊 你看怎么样啊 What do you say I get someone else to watch the sheep
tonight?
这个嘛 好啊 Oh, yeah!
别忘了 要找我的话 我就在附近 Remember, I'm just a couple of blocks away.
快点 快点 #Yodel ay hee hoo!# Come on, come on.
小的玩具到前面 Smaller toys up front.
胡迪 来吧 Hey, Woody, come on.
(组装玩具)
谢了 麦克风 Oh, thanks, Mike.
好了 太近了 退后... #Okay... Whoa whoa. Step back.#
拜托 好了 谢 For crying out loud. Thank you.
试音 试音 清楚吗? Hello? Check. That beer? Great.
好 大家都听到了吗?架子上面的听见吗?很好 Everybody hear me? Up on the shelf, can you hear me?
Great.
今天我们第一项议题 Okay. First item today:
对了!每个人都找到 搬家伙伴了没有? Oh, yeah. Has everyone picked a moving buddy?
什么?搬家伙伴?他不是说真的吧? What? Moving buddy? You can't be serious.
我不知道我们要搬家了 I didn't know we were supposed to have one already.
我们要拉小手吗? Do we have to hold hands?
你们以为 我在跟你们开玩笑 You guys think this is a big joke.
我们只剩下一个礼拜的时间 就要搬家了 We've only got one week le before the move.
我不希望任何玩具被丢下来 两个人一组 I don't want any toys le behind. A moving buddy.
如果还没有搬家伙伴 去找一个来! If you don't have one, get one!
好了 接下来... 对了! All right, #next. Oh, yes.
星期二晚上 我们开的塑胶老化大会 Tuesday night's plasc corrosion awareness meeng
我认为呢 非常的成功 was, I think, a big success.
我们要感谢拼字先生 为我们所做的一切 And we wanna thank Mr. Spell for pung that on for us.
谢谢你 拼字先生 不客气 Thank you, Mr. Spell. You're welcome.
好了!对了 还有一件小事 Okay. Oh, yes. One minor note here.
安弟的生日派对 改到今天晚上 Andy's birthday party has been moved to today.
接下来我们要讨论的是... 什么? Wait a minute here!
怎么会改成今天呢?下个礼拜才是他的生日啊 What do you mean the party's today? His birthday's not 'l
next week!
搞什么鬼?安弟的妈咪头壳坏去了吗? What's goin' on down there? Is his mom losin' her marbles?
很显然安弟的妈咪 希望在搬家之前开一个派对 Well, obviously she wanted to have the party before the
move.
我不担心 你们也不需要担心啊 I'm not worried. You shouldn't be worried.
胡迪当然不担心了 安弟从幼稚园开始 就最喜欢他了 Of course Woody ain't worried. He's been Andy's
favorite since kindergarten.
拜托 蛋头先生 Hey, hey. Come on, Potato Head.
如果胡迪说不用担心 那么我绝对不会担心 If Woody says it's all right, then, well, darn it, it's good enough
for me.
胡迪以前从来没有弄错过 Woody has never steered us wrong before.
拜托 各位 每年圣诞节 和生日我们都熬过来了 Come on, guys. Every Christmas and birthday we go
through this.
但是如果安弟有了新恐龙呢 很凶狠的那一种 But what if Andy gets another dinosaur, a mean one?
我想我是绝对受不了 被抛弃的打击 I just don't think I could take that kind of rejecon!
听着!没有人可以取代我们 Hey, listen, no one's geng replaced.
我们讨论的重点是安弟 This is Andy we're talking about.
我们和安弟玩 多少次并不重要 It doesn't maer how much we're played with.
重要的是安弟需要我们的时候 我们都在他身边 What maers is that we're here for Andy when he needs
us.
那才是我们当玩具的目的 对吧? That's what we're made for, right?
对不起哦 我很不想打断会议 但是... 他们来了! Pardon me. I hate to break up the sta meeng, but...
they're here!
客人在三点钟方向 Birthday guests at three o'clock!
保持冷静 Stay calm, everyone!
! Hey!
会议结束 Meeng adjourned.
老天!你们有没有看到那些礼物? Ho, boy! Will you take a look at all those presents?
我什么都看不到 I can't see a thing.
我们绝对会是 下个月车库拍卖的货品了 Yes, sir, we're next month's garage sale fodder for sure.
有没有恐龙形状的礼物啊? Any dinosaur shaped ones? Oh, for crying out loud.
拜托 礼物都在盒子里!白痴 礼物越来越大了 They're all in box. Es, you idiot. They're geng bigger.
等一等 那里有个小件的 Wait, there's a nice lile one over there.
! Hi!
我们完了 Spell: Trash can. We're doomed!
好啦 好啦 All right! All right!
如果我派部队出去的话 你们能安静下来吗? If I send out the troops, will you all calm down?
能 能 我们保证 好 省省电池吧 Yes! Yes! We promise! Okay! Save your baeries.
帅哟 胡迪 这一招真有效 Very good, Woody. That's using the old noodle.
队长 立刻派侦察队到楼下 紧急状况 Sergeant, establish a recon post downstairs. Code Red!
你知道该怎么做 是 长官 You know what to do. Yes, sir!
好了 各位 你们都听到了 紧急状况 All right, men. You heard him. Code Red!
重复 紧急状况 侦察计划开始执行 Repeat, we are at Code Red. Recon plan Charlie. Ex. Ecute!
...... Let's move! Move, move, move, move!
(绿色奇兵)
好耶! Yeah!
好了 小朋友们 Okay, come on, kids.
所有的人都到客厅来 准备要拆礼物了 Everyone in the living room. It's almost me for the presents.
让开 让开 All right, gangway, gangway.
有了这玩意儿 我们就可以知道 And this is how we nd out
那些礼物是什么了 what is in those presents.
好了 谁的肚子饿了? Okay, who's hungry?
洋芋片在这里 Here come the chips!
有原味还有烤肉口味的 I've got Cool Ranch and barbecue!
!怎么搞的? What in the world... Oh!
我还以为他收拾干净了呢 I thought I told him to pick these up.
他们不是该到了吗?怎么会那么久? Shouldn't they be there by now? What's taking them so long?
他们可是训练有素 最优秀的军人 Hey, these guys are professionals. They're the best.
放心啦 他们并没有躺着偷懒 Come on! They're not lying down on the job.
走吧 别管我了!快走吧 Go on without me! Just go!
一个好军人 绝对不会丢下战友 A good soldier never leaves a man behind.
好了 小朋友 够了 Okay, everybody, come on.
大家都坐好 好了 小朋友 快过来 Everybody sele down. Now, kids. Everybody...
围成圈圈坐下来 不 安弟 你要坐中间 You sit in a circle. No, Andy. Andy, you sit in the middle there.
很好 好 你想先拆哪一个礼物呢? Good. And... Which present are you gonna open rst?
他们在那儿 Mine! There they are.
大鸟妈妈请回答 这是B队队长 #Come in Mother Bird. This is Alpha Bravo.#
大鸟妈妈请回答 有消息了 大家安静 This is it! This is it! Quiet, quiet! #Come in Mother Bird.#
好了 安弟正在拆第一个礼物了 #All right Andy's opening the rst present now.#
蛋头太太 蛋头太太... Mrs. Potato Head! Mrs. Potato Head! Mrs. Potato Head!
做白日梦又不犯法 Hey, I can dream, can't I?
缎带被解开了 他正在拆包装纸 #The bow's coming o. He's ripping the wrapping paper.#
那是...... 那是一个便当盒 #It's a... It's... It's a... a lunch bo.#
那是一个便当盒 便当盒? #We've got a lunch bo here.# A lunch box?
便当盒 午餐 Lunch box? For lunch.
好了 第二个礼物 那看起来是... #Okay second present. It appears to be...#
一件床单 那小子谁请来的呀? #Okay it's bed sheets.# Who invited that kid?
只剩下一个了 Oh! Only one le.
好 接着是最后一个礼物了 最后一个了 #Okay we're on the last present now.# Last present!
这个礼物很大 那... #It's a big one. It's a...#
那是棋盘游戏 重复 是海战棋 #It's a board game! Repeat# Baleship! Whew!
好耶 好耶 Hallelujah!
小心一点 Yeah! All right! Hey, watch it!
对不起 蛋头老兄 Sorry there, old spud head.
任务完成了 干得好 收工了 我们回去吧 Mission accomplished. Well done, men. Pack it up. We're goin'
home.
我就说吧 没什么好担心的 So did I tell ya? Nothin' to worry about.
我早就知道你是对 胡迪 我从来没有怀疑过你 I knew you were right all along, Woody. Never doubted ya
for a second.
等一下 Wait a minute. Oh!
这是什么啊?等一下!再把对讲机打开 What do we have here? Wait! Turn that thing back on!
大鸟妈妈请回答 大鸟妈妈请回答 #Come in Mother Bird! Come in Mother Bird!#
妈咪从柜子里拿出礼物 #Mom has pulled a surprise present from the closet.#
安弟正在拆 他看到这个礼物很兴奋 Andy's opening it. He's really ex. Cited about this one.
妈咪 这是什么?是个很大的盒子 Mom, what is it? It's a huge package.
等一下 有一个孩子挡住我的视线 我看不见 Oh, get oua the... One of the kids is in the way. I can't see.
...那是... It's a... Wow!
那是什么啊?是什么啊? It's a what? What is it?
惨了 你这只蠢蜥蜴 Oh, no! Oh, ya big lizard!
我们永远不知道那是什么了 看你干得好事 Now we'll never know what it is! Way to go, Rex!
不对 不对 转过去 转过去 No, no! Turn him around! Turn him around!
不对 不对 放反了 你们把它们放反了 He's pun' 'em in backwa... Here, you're pun' 'em in backwards!
正是阳极 负是阴极 我来吧 Plus is posive, minus is negave! Oh, let me!
到我的房间来玩 Let's go to my room, guys!
紧急状况 紧急状况 安弟要上楼了 Red alert! Red alert! Andy is coming upstairs!
搞定了 儿童入侵 There! #Juvenile intrusion!#
重复 立刻回到自己岗位上 #Repeat resume your posions now!#
安弟来了 快回到自己的位置上 Andy's coming! Everybody, back to your places! Hurry!
快回到自己的位置 Get to your places! Get to your places!
我的耳朵 我的耳朵呢?有谁看到我的耳朵? Where's my ear? Who's seen my ear? Did you see my ear?
让开 让开 我来了 我来了 Out of my way! Here I come! Here I come!
你们看 他的雷射亮了 帮我拿一下 Hey, look, its lasers light up. Take that, Zurg!
就摆在这里 这里是太空船降落的地方 #Quick, make a space. This is where the spaceship lands.
他还是空手道高手呢 And he does it like that. And he does a karate chop acon!
小朋友下来吧 玩游戏啰 Come on down, guys! It's me for games! We've got prizes!
那是什么东东?你看得到吗? what's it Can you see we've got prizes
那上面的东西是什么?胡迪 谁跟你在上面啊? What the heck is up there? Woody, who's up there with
ya?
胡迪 Woody?
你在床底下干什么啊?没什么 没什么 What are you doing under the bed? Nothin'. Nothin'.
我想安弟有一点太兴奋了 I'm sure Andy was just a lile ex. Cited, that's all.
大概是吃了太多冰淇淋跟蛋糕 那只是个意外 Too much cake and ice cream, I suppose. It's just a mistake!
那个意外 正坐在你的地盘上 胡迪 Well, that mistake is sing in your spot, Woody.
你被人取代了吗?我刚刚是怎么告诉你的? Have you been replaced? What did I tell you earlier?
没有人可以取代我们 No one is geng replaced.
摘要:

(酒馆)(旅馆)(悬赏五十兆亿元)大家给我听好这是抢劫Allright,everyone!This...isastickup!通通都不准动Don'tanybodymove!(银行)(杂货店)把猪扑满给我掏空Now,emptythatsafe!钱钱钱Money,money,money!住手住手!你这可恶的蛋头Stopit!Stopit,youmean,oldpotato!闭嘴宝贝否则你的羊会遭殃#Quiet,BoPeep,oryoursheepgetrunover!救命救命啊Help!Baa!Helpus!别伤害我的羊谁来帮帮忙啊Oh,no,notmysheep!Somebodydosometh...

展开>> 收起<<
W.玩具总动员1.pdf

共34页,预览7页

还剩页未读, 继续阅读

声明:本站为文档C2C交易模式,即用户上传的文档直接被用户下载,本站只是中间服务平台,本站所有文档下载所得的收益归上传人(含作者)所有。玖贝云文库仅提供信息存储空间,仅对用户上传内容的表现方式做保护处理,对上载内容本身不做任何修改或编辑。若文档所含内容侵犯了您的版权或隐私,请立即通知玖贝云文库,我们立即给予删除!
分类:外语学习 价格:5.9玖币 属性:34 页 大小:728.26KB 格式:PDF 时间:2025-01-08

开通VIP享超值会员特权

  • 多端同步记录
  • 高速下载文档
  • 免费文档工具
  • 分享文档赚钱
  • 每日登录抽奖
  • 优质衍生服务
/ 34
客服
关注