W.无敌破坏王1

VIP免费
2025-01-08 0 0 869.47KB 44 页 5.9玖币
侵权投诉
快手阿修 请投币
我叫拉尔夫 我是个坏蛋 My name's Ralph, and I'm a bad guy.
瞧瞧吧 我身高275 500多斤 Let's see. I'm nine feet tall. I weigh 643 pounds.
脾气有点不好 Got a lile bit of a temper on me.
嘿 你铲走了我的树桩
大概是因为我的怒气细胞特别发达 My passion bubbles very near the surface,
我就是这么想的 没骗你 I guess, not gonna lie.
哎呀呀 还有啥? Anyhoo, what else? Uh...
我是个破环王 总是破坏东西 是个内行 I'm a wrecker. I wreck things. Professionally.
我要破坏这房子
我很擅长破坏东西 也许这是我最擅长的本事了 I mean I'm very good at what I do. Probably the best I
know.
而事实是 修理工才是这游戏的名字 The thing is, xing is the name of the game.
字面上来看 应该叫快手阿修 Literally, Fix It Felix, Jr.
快修吧 阿修 Fix it, Felix!
我能修好它
那么 自然而然 So, yeah, naturally,
叫阿修的这个家伙才是好人 the guy with the name Fix It Felix is the good guy.
善良得跟所有君子一样 He's nice enough as good guys go.
当然啦 他修理东西也一级棒 Denitely xes stu really well.
话说回来 如果你从你老爸那里继承了一把魔力锤子 But, uh, if you've got a magic hammer from your
father,
修东西又有什么难的呢? how hard can it be?
如果他只是个普通的木工 If he was a regular contractor carpenter guy,
我敢跟你保证 他绝不可能修好 I guarantee you would not be able
我这么快速造成的破坏 to x the damage that I do as quickly.
你修好了
每当阿修完成一次出色的修理任务 他就能得到奖章 And when Felix does a good job, he gets a medal.
但是有没有给破坏能手的奖章呢? But are there medals for wrecking stu really well?
对此我要说 哈 To that I say, Ha!
显然 是没有的 And, no, there aren't.
1关通关
30年前
这三十年来我都在破坏东西 Thirty years I've been doing this
我看到过许多其他游戏来来去去 and I've seen a lot of other games come and go.
有点难过 我想到了那些行星游戏里的伙计们 Kind of sad. I think about all those guys from Asteroids.
嘣 消失了 蜈蚣呢? Boom! Gone. Cenpede?
谁还记得那家伙是谁呀 明白吗? Who knows where that guy is, you know?
瞧 一个稳定运营的游戏厅是不容小觑的 Look, a steady arcade gig is nothing to sneeze at.
我很走运 I'm very lucky.
我只是想说 It's just, I got to say,
如果没人喜欢你所做的事 it becomes kind of hard to love your job
那么你实在很难爱上自己的工作 when no one seems to like you for doing it.
没人了 游戏厅关门咯 All clear! The arcade is closed!
升龙拳 Shoryuken!
这一天过得 要去酒保那里喝一杯吗 红人? Whoo! What a day! You want to head to Tappers, Ken?
你请客就去 老兄 If you're buying, buddy.
下班时间到 Quing me!
我也不知道怎么回事 I don't know.
也许如果下了班一切有所转变 Maybe I wouldn't be feeling this way
我就不会感觉这么糟糕了 if things were dierent aer work.
但是事实是不容改变的 But it is what it is.
大家干得好呀 Good job, everyone!
阿修和奈斯兰德一家 Felix and the Nicelanders
在他们房子里玩乐 go hang out in their homes
正好是他刚修好的那栋楼 而大家 你也明白 which he's just xed, and everyone, you know...
他们都各回各家了 我也要 They go to their homes, I go to mine
回我那个垃圾堆的家里去 which happens to be a dump.
我说的垃圾堆 And when I say a dump,
并不是指一个破破烂烂的地方 I don't mean like a shabby place.
而是指一个真正的垃圾堆 I mean an actual dump,
垃圾都扔在这里 where the garbage goes
还有一大堆砖块和建筑垃圾 and a bunch of bricks and smashed building parts...
这就是我称之为家的地方 That's... That's what I call home.
我想我也不能总这么抱怨 I guess I can't bellyache too much.
我有这么多砖块 还有我的树桩 I got my bricks, I got my stump.
看起来是不太舒服 不过实际上还不错 我过得很好 It looks uncomfortable. It's actually ne. I'm good.
不过如果非得说实话 But if I'm really honest with myself...
我看到阿修在那里受到大家表扬 I see Felix up there geng paed on the back,
人们给他送馅饼 感谢他 people are giving him pie and thanking him
见到他总是很开心 and so happy to see him all the me.
有时候我也会想 Somemes I think...
天啊 做个那样的好人肯定感觉很爽 Man, it sure must be nice being the good guy.
感谢你的分享 拉尔夫 Nice share, Ralph.
作为同样的坏家伙 As fellow bad guys,
我们对你的遭遇感同身受 we've all felt what you're feeling
我们也甘心忍受这一切 and we've come to terms with it.
真的吗?我有话要说 Really? Right here.
我是苏联老汉 我是个坏蛋 I am Zangief. I am bad guy.
嗨 苏联老汉 嗨 苏联老汉 Hi, Zangief! Hi, Zangief.
我跟你很像 拉尔夫 每次我用尽全力 I relate to you, Ralph. When I hit boom,
我都会压碎人的头盖骨 I was crushing man's skull
就像压碎我大腿中间的麻雀蛋一样 like sparrow egg between my thighs.
我就会想为什么你非要这么坏呀 苏联老汉? And I think, Why do you have to be so bad, Zangief?
为什么你就不能学学做好人呢? Why can't you be more like good guy?
然后我就想明白了 Then I have moment of clarity.
如果苏联老汉是个好人 If Zangief is good guy.
那么谁来像压碎大腿间的麻雀蛋那样 Who'll crush man's skull
压碎玩家的头盖骨呢? like sparrow's egg between thighs?
于是我对自己说苏联老汉 你的角色是个坏蛋 And I say, Zangief, you are bad guy,
但这不意味着你自己就真是个坏蛋 but this does not mean you are 'bad' guy.
好吧 抱歉 我没听懂 Right. I'm sorry. You lost me there.
僵尸 坏蛋一枚 嗨 僵尸 Zombie! Bad guy! Hi, Zombie.
嗨 僵尸先生 Hi, Zombie.
苏联老汉说被打上标签让你很不开心 Zangief saying labels not make you happy.
好人 还是坏蛋 Good! Bad!
你必须爱你自己 You must love you.
是的 在这内心里 是的 Yeah! Inside here! Yes.
好的 好的 我明白了 小心 滴着血呢 Okay. All right, I get you. Watch out. It's dripping.
问你个问题 拉尔夫 Queson, Ralph.
这么多年来我们一直邀请你加入坏蛋联盟 We've been asking you to Bad Anon for years now
而今晚你才终于露面了 and tonight you nally show up.
这又是为何呢?我不知道 Why is that? I don't know.
我只是突然想来 I just felt like coming.
我觉得可能和这件事有关 I suppose it has something to do with the fact that...
今天是我那个游戏30周年纪念日 Well, today is the 30th anniversary of my game.
周年快乐呀 拉尔夫 Well, happy anniversary, Ralph.
谢谢你 撒旦 Thanks, Satan.
实际上 我叫萨丁 Uh, it's Sateen, actually.
知道了 但是我想说 Got it. But here's the thing.
我不想再当坏人了 I don't want to be the bad guy any more.
你不能破坏游戏程序 拉尔夫 You can't mess with the program, Ralph.
你不会变成涡轮那样吧 是不? You're not going Turbo, are you?
涡轮?不 我可不会变成涡轮 拜托了 兄弟们 Turbo? No, I'm not going Turbo! Come on, guys!
涡轮是想要个朋友吗?还是想要勋章? Is it Turbo to want a friend? Or a medal?
还是想偶尔能来那么一块馅饼? Or a piece of pie every once in a while?
涡轮想要创造更多的价值吗? Is it Turbo to want more out of life?
是的 Yes!
拉尔夫 拉尔夫 我们都明白 Ralph, Ralph, we get it.
但是我们无法改变我们的角色 But we can't change who we are.
而且你越快接受这个事实 And the sooner you accept that,
你的游戏和生命就会越好 the beer o your game and your life will be.
嘿 一个游戏只能有一个主角 拉尔夫 Hey. One game at a me, Ralph.
最后以坏蛋联盟的宣言结束这次聚会吧 Let's close out with the Bad Guy Armaon.
我是坏蛋 这很好 I'm bad, and that's good.
我永远也做不了好人 这也不赖 I will never be good, and that's not bad.
我只愿意做我自己 There's no one I'd rather be than me.
好了 各位 下周见吧 Okay, gang, see you next week.
听好了 我下周可不能去吃小吃了 Listen, I can't do snacks next week.
坚持住 拉尔夫 Hang in there, Ralph.
嘿 僵尸 别忘了你的小斧头 Hey, Zombie, don't forget your hatchets.
那就这样吧 There you go.
游戏中心车站
请过来 先生 随机安全检查 Step aside, sir. Random security check.
才不是什么随机 你总爱拦下我 Random my behind! You always stop me.
我是在执行我安全保卫的工作 先生 I'm just a surge protector doing my job, sir.
姓名?·克劳馥 Name? Lara Cro.
姓名?破坏王拉尔夫 Name? Wreck It Ralph!
从哪来的? And where are you coming from?
吃豆人 Uh... Pac Man.
随身携带水果了吗? Did you bring any fruit with you?
没 没带水果呢 No! No. No fruit.
好吧 那么你要去哪里? Okay, then. Where are you heading?
快手阿修 Fix It Felix Jr.
还有什么要说的吗?我讨厌你 Anything to declare? I hate you.
我听了很多回了 走吧 I get that a lot. Proceed.
坏蛋来了 Bad guy coming!
如果你离开了你的游戏 If you leave your game,
保证你的安全 保持警惕 stay safe, stay alert,
无论你做什么 千万别死掉 and whatever you do, don't die.
因为如果你死在自己游戏外面 Because if you die outside your own game
你就不能重生了 you don't regenerate.
永不重生 游戏就结束了 Ever. Game over.
游戏机被撤掉了 请救救我们
给你们吧 兄弟 Here you go, buddy.
新鲜的 刚从吃豆人那拿来的 It's fresh. Straight from Pac Man's.
坚持下去吧 兄弟们 Hang in there, guys.
姓名? Name?
来吧 庆祝美好的时光 Celebrate good mes Come on!
30周年快乐? Happy 30th Anniversary?
他们开派对居然不叫上我 They're having a party without me.
吃豆人?他们居然邀请了吃豆人? Pac Man? They invited Pac Man?
那个整天追着樱桃的吃豆人 That cherry chasing dot muncher
甚至都不是这个游戏的成员 isn't even part of this game!
派对真不错啊 阿修 Great party, Felix.
谢谢夸奖啊 朋友 Why, thank you, friend.
阿修 等着你来跳舞呢 Felix. You're needed on the dance oor!
快手阿修 哇 哇 快手阿修 Fix It Felix! Whoo whoo! Fix It Felix!
哦 肯定是马里奥 Oh! I'll bet that's Mario.
他总是按照流行迟到那么一会 Fashionably late, per the norm.
我去开门 阿修 I'll get it, Felix.
是拉尔夫 It's Ralph!
他会破坏我们的派对 把高脚杯藏起来 He'll wreck the party! Hide the stemware!
快赶走他 阿修 Get rid of him, Felix.
好吧 我去跟他谈谈 Oh, right. I'll go talk to him.
继续吧 各位 Carry on, everyone.
拉尔夫 有什么事吗? Ralph, can I help you?
嘿 阿修 只是想来检查看看 Hey, Felix. Just wanted to check on you.
刚刚看到大楼上面 I saw a big explosion
有什么东西爆炸了一样 or something go over the building there.
只是些烟火啦 Oh, those were just reworks.
烟火呀 好吧 吓我一跳 Fireworks. Okay. Phewf.
有人生日吗 还是 Somebody's birthday, or...
只是周年庆典啦 Well, it's more of an anniversary.
实际上是我们游戏30周年纪念 The 30th anniversary of our game, actually.
什么?就是今天吗? What? Is that today?
我就知道你忘了 I know!
我总是记不住日子 I'm such a dummy with dates.
不管怎么说 恭喜你啦 Anyway, uh, congratulaons.
谢谢你 拉尔夫 也恭喜你 Thank you, Ralph. And to you, too.
… Uh...
嗨 聊完赶紧进来吧 阿修 Hi. Just a heads up, Felix.
跳一会舞之后会拿出蛋糕来 They're bringing out the cake in a few shakes.
嘿 格伦 尔夫 Hey, Glen. Ralph.
蛋糕?听说过蛋糕这种东西 Cake? Heard about this cake stu.
从来没吃过 Never had it.
没人会扔掉蛋糕 No one ever seems to throw it out
所以垃圾箱从来没见过 so it never ends up in the dump.
我从来都没尝过 呃 I never actually tasted it. Uh...
我总是想尝尝蛋糕的味道 I've always wanted to try cake.
我不认为你想进去 I don't suppose you'd like to
尝一块的 是吧? come in and have a slice, would you?
嘿 各位好呀 噢 Hey o, everybody! Oh!
我没事 我没事 健康得很 I'm okay. I'm okay. Fit as a ddle.
好了 你们都认识拉尔夫 晚上好 Now, you all know Ralph. Evening.
晚上好 尼尔 露西 唐 达 Evening, Nell, Lucy, Don, Dana...
我叫狄娜 大块头吉恩 Deanna. Big Gene!
他为什么在这? Why is he here?
他只是来尝块蛋糕 He's just here for a slice of cake.
严格意义上来说 And I'm a big part of the game,
我可是这游戏的一大主角啊 technically speaking.
你又为什么在这 吉恩? Why are you here, Gene?
瞧呀 蛋糕来了 Oh, look! The cake!
我都忍不住了 你做得太棒了 玛丽 Well, I'll be dipped. You've really outdone yourself, Mary.
瞧呀 我们大家都在屋顶上 Oh, and look! There's all of us at the top.
每个公寓都是各人最喜欢的口味 Each apartment is everyone's favorite avor.
诺伍德是红色天鹅绒 Norwood's is red velvet.
真羞射 Guilty!
露西的柠檬口味 吉恩的朗姆酒蛋糕 And lemon for Lucy, rum cake for Gene,
还有给阿修的嘿 玛丽 and for Felix... Hey, Mary.
… Um...
我陷进去的那块泥巴是什么口味的? What's the avor of that mud that I'm stuck in there?
?噢 是巧克力味的 Hmm? Oh. Chocolate.
我其实并不是很喜欢巧克力 I've never been real fond of chocolate.
好吧 我又不知道 Well, I did not know that.
还有个小问题 One other lile thing.
我不想吹毛求疵 但是站在这的愤怒小伙 I hate to be picky, but this angry lile guy here...
我的蛋糕 如果你们把他也放在上面 My cake! might be a lot happier
和其他人待在一起 他会更开心的 if you put him up here with everyone else.
看见没?看看他的笑容 See that? Look at that smile.
不行 瞧瞧 拉尔夫 No, no. You see, Ralph,
上面没你待的地方了 there's no room for you up here.
这样行不行?挪个位置出来 What about this? We can make room.
他站这里 我们能轮流站着 很容易吧 Here. We could take turns. Easy.
我们还是吃蛋糕吧? How about we just eat the cake?
等一下 阿修得站在屋顶上 Hang on. Felix needs to be on the roof
因为他要拿勋章了 because he's about to get his medal!
那不如我们拿着那勋章 Then how about we just take that medal
这次就把它给拉尔夫吧? and give it to Ralph for once?
这不会是世界末日吧 吉恩? Would that be the end of the world, Gene?
你现在简直太荒谬了 Now you're just being ridiculous.
只有好人才能赢得勋章 Only good guys win medals,
而这位先生 你可不是什么好人 and you, sir, are no good guy.
如果我想的话我也能做个好人 I could be a good guy if I wanted to,
我也能赢勋章 and I could win a medal!
呃 等你做到了再来跟我们说吧 Uh huh. And when you do, come and talk to us.
那时你们就会让我在蛋糕最上层和你们站在一块吗? Then would you nally let me be on top of the cake
with you guys?
如果你能赢一枚勋章 If you won a medal,
我们就会让你住进公寓阁楼 we'd let you live up here in the penthouse!
不过这是不可能出现的情况 But it will never happen
因为你只是个总破坏大楼的大坏蛋 because you're just the bad guy who wrecks the building.
不 我不是 No, I'm not.
你就是 Yes, you are!
不 我不是 No, I'm not!
看吧 你明明就是 Yes, you are.
好吧 吉恩 知道吗? All right, Gene. You know what?
我这就去赢个勋章回来 I'm going to win a medal.
我马上就去赢勋章 Oh, I am going to win a medal!
赢一枚这地方从未见过的最闪耀的勋章 The shiniest medal this place has ever seen!
一枚如此之华丽的勋章 A medal that will be so good
会让阿修所有的勋章都黯然失色 that it will make Felix's medals wet their pants!
那么晚安了 感谢你们的派对 And good night! Thank you for the party.
他来真的吗?瞎说 Is he serious? Oh, please!
一个大坏蛋去哪能赢勋章回来? Where's a bad guy going to win a medal?
他当然不是来真的 Of course he's not serious.
这是我此生最认真的一次 I've never been more serious about anything in my life.
所以我才直接来你这里 酒保 That's why I came straight here, Tapper.
你一向是我的指路明灯 You've never given me a bum steer.
赶快给我点建议吧 我这样的人去哪里赢勋章呢? Now, come on. Where can a guy like me go and win a
medal?
我不觉得还有这种游戏存在 拉尔夫 I don't think such a game exists, Ralph.
拜托了 你见多识广 总会有 Oh, come on. You know people. There's got to be...
蘑菇?Mushroom? No.
这是什么?不要 What is this? No.
喔 要不要这样 苏联老汉 恶心 Oh, come on, Zangief! Gross.
我这是干嘛呢? What am I doing?
嘿 看着点 我们是人类最后的希望 Hey, excuse you! We are humanity's last hope.
我们的使命?消灭机器虫 Our mission? Destroy all Cy Bugs.
我们是人类最后的希望 We are humanity's last hope.
你还好吗 太空人? Uh... You okay there, space cadet?
我们才上线一周 We've only been plugged in a week
每天都是 爬楼 打虫子 and every day it's, Climb the building, then ght bugs.
继续爬 再打虫子 Climb the building, ght more bugs!
好吧 听着 Yeah, yeah. Right. Look.
别扯我衣服 太空来的 Easy on the overalls, spaceman.
都不容易 知道吗? It's tough all over, all right?
这都为了什么?就一个破奖牌? And all for what? A lousy medal?
奖牌?你能赢到奖牌? Medal? You win a medal?
对 英雄勋章 Yeah, Medal of Heroes.
唔 闪金光吗? Ooh. Is it shiny?
挺闪的 Prey shiny.
唔 上面还写着英雄?对啊 Ooh! And it says hero on it? Uh huh. Oh, yeah.
你刚说爬楼就能拿到? And you say you win it by climbing a building?
还有打虫子 对 虫子 And ghng bugs! Right, bugs.
我能不能跟着你去游戏里 Is there any chance I could go with you to your game
拿几个奖牌? and maybe get one of those medals?
否定 意思是也许可以? Negatory. Does that mean maybe?
不 听着 只有最勇敢 No! Look, only the bravest
最棒的士兵才能加入我们 and the best serve in our corps.
虫子 Bug!
我们是人类最后的希望 We are humanity's last hope.
请注意 Aenon!
游戏厅将在五分钟内开始营业 The arcade will open in ve minutes.
请回到自己的游戏报道 Please report to your games.
我脚上没知觉了 这都是什么? I can't feel my legs. What is all this stu?
一股子拉尔夫味 Smells like Ralph in here.
好 是什么游戏来着? Okay. All right. What was it called again?
英雄啥啥的 Hero's something.
使命 英雄使命 Duty. Hero's Duty.
喔 那儿呢 Oh, there it is.
抱歉 小Q是我 拉尔夫 Sorry, Q*bert. It's me, Ralph.
Shh!
撞墙了 The wall.
利特瓦克的家庭娱乐中心 游戏厅
游戏厅内禁止外带食品饮料 营业中
早上好 孩子们 进来吧 Morning, kids. Come on in.
见到你们真高兴 还有你 小鬼 Good to see you. Good to see you. You, too, lile fella.
投币了 投币了 Quarter alert! Quarter alert!
这不是演习 This is not a drill.
唔 亲爱的金牌 Ooh! Sweet golden medal!
在一个无名星球上 On a planet with no name
一项绝密实验酿成了恶果 a top secret experiment has gone horribly wrong.
你是人类最后的希望 You are humanity's last hope.
强势威猛 等待出击 Roong toong, ready for shoong!
好了 All right.
摘要:

快手阿修请投币我叫拉尔夫我是个坏蛋Myname'sRalph,andI'mabadguy.瞧瞧吧我身高2米75重500多斤Let'ssee.I'mninefeettall.Iweigh643pounds.脾气有点不好Gotalittlebitofatemperonme.嘿你铲走了我的树桩大概是因为我的怒气细胞特别发达Mypassionbubblesverynearthesurface,我就是这么想的没骗你Iguess,notgonnalie.哎呀呀还有啥?呃…Anyhoo,whatelse?Uh...我是个破环王总是破坏东西是个内行I'mawrecker.Iwreckthings.Profes...

展开>> 收起<<
W.无敌破坏王1.pdf

共44页,预览9页

还剩页未读, 继续阅读

声明:本站为文档C2C交易模式,即用户上传的文档直接被用户下载,本站只是中间服务平台,本站所有文档下载所得的收益归上传人(含作者)所有。玖贝云文库仅提供信息存储空间,仅对用户上传内容的表现方式做保护处理,对上载内容本身不做任何修改或编辑。若文档所含内容侵犯了您的版权或隐私,请立即通知玖贝云文库,我们立即给予删除!
分类:外语学习 价格:5.9玖币 属性:44 页 大小:869.47KB 格式:PDF 时间:2025-01-08

开通VIP享超值会员特权

  • 多端同步记录
  • 高速下载文档
  • 免费文档工具
  • 分享文档赚钱
  • 每日登录抽奖
  • 优质衍生服务
/ 44
客服
关注