Y.勇敢传说

VIP免费
2025-01-08 0 0 634.71KB 25 页 5.9玖币
侵权投诉
你在哪里?出来 Where are you? Come out!
出来 Come out!
出来 小亲亲 Come on out.
我要来抓你喽 I'm coming to get you.
你这小毛头在哪里?我要抓到你喽 Where are you, you lile rascal? I'm coming to get you.
我的小寿星在哪儿啊? Where is my lile birthday girl?
被我抓到 我就要把她吃掉 I'm going to gobble her up when I nd her.
把你吃掉哟 I'm going to eat you. I am.
佛格 不要把武器放餐桌上 Fergus, no weapons on the table.
我可以射箭吗?可以吗?可以吗? Can I shoot an arrow? Can I? Can I? Can I? Can I?
拜托 可以吗? Please? Can I?
不可以用那把 要用... Not with that. Why not
你自己的弓 use your very own?
生日快乐 小亲亲 Happy birthday, my wee darling!
你表现得很好 Now, there's a good girl.
把弦拉到脸颊旁边 Draw all the way back now to your cheek. That's right.
两眼正视前方 Keep both eyes open.
然后...And, loose!
没射中 去捡回来 I missed Go and fetch it, then.
你居然送她一把弓 她是小淑女耶 A bow, Fergus? She's a lady.
You!
呢喃精灵 A will o' the wisp.
是真的 They are real.
梅莉达 快回来 Merida, come along, sweetheart.
我们要回家啰 我看到呢喃精灵了 We're leaving now. I saw a wisp.
我看到呢喃精灵了 呢喃精灵? I saw a wisp. A wisp?
你知道吗?传说呢喃精灵会引领你找到命运 You know, some say that will o' the wisps lead you to your
fate.
是啊 找到弓箭 Aye. Or an arrow.
我们快回去吧 不然等会儿可能会看到跳舞的稻草人 Come on, let's be o before we see a dancing Tay
Bogle.
或是大巨人... Or a giant having a jigger in the bluebells.
你父王不相信有魔法 Your father doesn't believe in magic.
他应该相信 因为是真的 Well, he should. Because it's true.
是魔度巨熊 艾莉诺 快逃 Mor'du! Elinor, run!
陛下 Sire!
放马过来吧 Come on, you!
片名:勇敢传说
有人说我们的命运和土地紧紧相联 Some say our desny is ed to the land
和我们密不可分 as much a pan' of us as we are of it.
也有人说命运是交织在一起的 Others say fate is woven together like a cloth.
彼此的命运相互缠绕纠结 So that one's desny intertwines with many others.
我们不断地追寻 为改变命运而奋战 It's the one thing we search for or ght to change.
有些人穷尽一生也寻找不到 Some never nd it.
也有些人被引领而找到命运 But there are some who are led.
我父王力抗魔度巨熊而失去一条腿 The story of how my father lost his leg
这故事已成为传奇 to the demon bear Mor'du became legend.
而我现在已经当姐姐了 I became a sister to three new brothers.
汉密修 修伯特和哈里斯这三个小王子 The princes. Hamish, Hubert and Harris.
简直就是小恶魔 Wee devils, more like.
他们总是可以逃过死劫 They get away with murder.
我却什么也逃避不了 I can never get away with anything.
我是一位公主 I'm the princess.
我必须树立榜样 I'm the example.
我有数不清的义务 责任和期待 I've got dues, responsibilies, expectaons.
我的人生早就被计划好了 My whole life is planned out,
要成为和母后一样的人 preparing for the day I become...Well, my mother.
她每天都把我管得死死的 She's in charge of every single day of my life.
"嘤嘤知更 汝可知吾心..." "Aye, Robin, Jolly Robin, and thou shalt know of mine."
提高音调 Project!
汝可知吾... "And thou shalt know of mine!"
注意音调 让每个角落都听得见 Enunciate. You must be understood from anywhere in the room,
不然就白念了 or it's all for naught.
本来就是白念 我听见了 This is all for naught. I heard that!
上面也听得见 From the top.
公主必须熟知王国的一切大小事 A princess must be knowledgeable about her kingdom.
不可以涂鸦 She does not doodle.
你弹错了 亲爱的 That's a C, dear.
公主不可以放声大笑 A princess does not chortle.
不可以狼吞虎咽 Does not stu her gob!
不可以赖床 Rises early.
要富有同情心... ...Is compassionate...
持之以恒 小心谨慎 ...paent, cauous,
整齐清洁 clean.
最重要的是 公主凡事都要...力求完美 And above all, a princess strives for... Well, perfecon.
不过 偶而我这公主也可以放一天假 But every once in a while, there's a day when I don't have to be a
princess.
不用上课 没有期许 No lessons, no expectaons.
这一天 我可以做任何事 A day where anything can happen.
这一天 我可以改变我的命运 A day I can change my fate.
∮当寒风呼唤 天空晴朗明亮∮ ∮When cold wind is a' calling, and the sky is clear and bright
∮迷雾山脉向我招手 在阳光下与我相会∮ ∮Misty mountains sing and beckon, lead me out into the light
∮我骑马奔驰 我展翅飞翔∮ ∮I Will ride, I Will y
∮追逐着风 拥抱天空∮ ∮Chase the wind and touch the sky
∮我展翅飞翔 追逐着风 拥抱天空∮ ∮I will y, Chase the wind and touch the sky
∮在隐密的黑暗中 严峻的山岭上∮ ∮Where dark woods hide secrets and mountains are erce and bold
∮深邃的水潭内 古老的时间里∮ ∮Deep waters hold reecons of mes lost long ago
∮我聆听每一个故事 紧握自己的梦想∮ ∮I will read every story, take hold of my own dream
∮坚忍如海上狂风∮ ∮Be as strong as the seas are stormy
∮骄傲如嚎叫之鹰∮ ∮And proud as an eagle's scream
∮我骑马奔驰 我展翅飞翔∮ ∮I Will ride, I Will y
∮追逐着风 拥抱天空∮ ∮Chase the wind and touch the sky
∮我展翅飞翔 追逐着风 拥抱天空∮ ∮I will y, Chase the wind and touch the sky
∮拥抱天空∮ ∮And touch the sky
∮追逐着风∮ ∮Chase the wind
∮拥抱天空∮ ∮Touch the sky
我快饿死了 你也是吧? I'm starving. You hungry too, Angus?
饿坏了哦 Oats it is, then.
早上好 公主 Good day, Princess.
我找不到盐了 你放在哪里了? I cannot nd the salt. Where did you put it?
几分钟前 我还看到了呢 It was over there a minute ago, the last me I looked at it.
不知从哪儿 冒出一头巨熊 And then, out of nowhere, the biggest bear you've ever seen!
身上插满攻击他的武器 His hide liered with the weapons of fallen warriors.
脸上满是疤痕 还瞎了只眼 His face scarred with one dead eye.
我抽出宝剑... I drew my sword and...
咻 猛然一挥 剑断成两截 One swipe, his sword shaered.
然后喀一声 父王的腿被咬断 Then "chomp"! Dad's leg was clean o.
进了那怪兽的五脏庙 Down the monster's throat it went.
这段是我最喜欢的片段 That's my favorite part.
从此再也没有人看过魔度 Mor'du has never been seen since,
它在荒野间游荡 等待复仇的机会 and is roaming the wilds waing his chance of revenge.
它最好敢回来 Let him return.
我下次决不会放过它... I'll nish what I guddled in the rst place.
梅莉达 公主不可以把武器放在餐桌上 Merida, a princess does not place her weapons on the table.
母后 不过是一把弓... Mum! It's just my bow.
在我看来 公主根本不应该有武器 A princess should not have weapons in my opinion.
你就顺着她吧! Leave her be.
不论是不是公主 都应该学习战斗 Princess or not, learning to ght is essenal.
母后 你一定猜不到我今天做了什么 Mum? You'll never guess what I did today.
我爬到龙齿岩上 I climbed the Crone's Tooth,
喝火焰瀑布的水 and drank from the Fire Falls.
火焰瀑布? Fire Falls?
听说只有英勇的古代帝王敢喝火焰瀑布的水 They say only the ancient kings were brave enough to drink
the re.
你说你做了什么 亲爱的? 没什么 母后 What did you do, dear? Nothing, Mum.
你有那么饿吗? Hungry, aren't we?
母后... 暴饮暴食会吃坏肚子的 Mum! You'll get dreadful collywobbles.
佛格 你都不注意一下女儿的饮食吗? Oh, Fergus, will you look at your daughter's plate?
那又怎样? So what?
你们... 不要让它们舔... You great... Don't let them lick...
小鬼们 别皮了 Boys, you're naughty.
不要玩羊杂 Don't just play with your haggis.
你们没尝过 How do you know you don't like it,
怎么知道好不好吃? if you won't try it?
那只是羊的胃 That's just a wee sheep's stomach.
很美味的 It's delicious.
王后 谢谢你 莫蒂 My lady. Thank you, Maudie.
麦肯塔席 麦葛芬和丁沃领主的回信 From the Lords Macintosh, MacGun and Dingwall.
他们都无异议 Their responses, no doubt.
别碰我的食物 你们这些贪吃的小杂种 Stay out of my food, you greedy mongrels.
去咬那个 脏鬼 Chew on that, you manky dogs!
佛格 Fergus?
他们都同意了 They've all accepted.
谁同意什么 母后? Who's accepted what, Mother?
小鬼们 你们先出去 Boys, you are excused.
我又怎么了吗? What did I do now?
你父王有事跟你说 Your father has something to discuss with you.
佛格? Fergus?
梅莉达... Merida.
领主们要派他们的儿子来参加比武招亲 The lords are presenng their sons as suitors for your betrothal.
什么? 各氏族都同意了 What? The clans have accepted.
父王 什么?我... Dad! What? I...
......艾莉诺 You... She... Elinor?
说实在的 梅莉达 你有必要这么激动吗? Honestly, Merida, I don't know why you're reacng this way.
总之 今年各氏族都会派人来参加比武招亲 This year, each clan will present a suitor to compete in the
games for your hand.
我这个公主什么事情都任由你摆布 I suppose a princess just does what she's told?
公主不可以大声嚷嚷 A princess does not raise her voice.
梅莉达 你一生都在等着这一天到来 Merida, this is what you've been preparing for your whole life.
不 是你一生都在等着这一天到来 No, it's what you've been preparing me for my whole life.
我绝对不会接受 你不要强迫我 I won't go through with it. You can't make me.
梅莉达 Merida!
梅莉达 Merida!
小鬼们 Boys!
母后 提亲?结婚? Mother. Suitors? Marriage?
从前有一个古老的王国 Once there was an ancient kingdom...
母后 Mum!
那是古时候的事 Ancient kingdom.
它的名字早已被人遗忘 Its name long forgoen,
国王是个明智且公正的统治者 深受人民的爱戴 ruled by a wise and fair king who was much beloved.
他年老后 将王国分给他的四个儿子 And when he grew old he divided the kingdom among his four sons,
期许他们成为那块土地的四个支柱 that they should be the pillars on which the peace of the land rested.
但是 大王子想自己独吞整个王国 But the oldest prince wanted to rule the land for himself.
他执意孤行 导致王国衰败 He followed his own path and the kingdom fell
连年的战争与混乱 最后灭亡 to war, and chaos and ruin.
真是个美好的故事 That's a nice story.
这不只是个故事 梅莉达 It's not just a story, Merida.
我们要记取历史的教训 那是真理的警钟 Legends are lessons. They ring with truths.
母后 Mum.
你最好给我乖乖听话 I would advise you to make your peace with this.
各个氏族就快要来提亲了 The clans are coming to present their suitors.
不公平 梅莉达 It's not fair. Merida.
结婚又不是世界末日 It's marriage. It's not the end of the world.
摘要:

你在哪里?出来Whereareyou?Comeout!出来Comeout!出来小亲亲Comeonout.我要来抓你喽I'mcomingtogetyou.你这小毛头在哪里?我要抓到你喽Whereareyou,youlittlerascal?I'mcomingtogetyou.我的小寿星在哪儿啊?Whereismylittlebirthdaygirl?被我抓到我就要把她吃掉I'mgoingtogobbleherupwhenIfindher.把你吃掉哟I'mgoingtoeatyou.Iam.佛格不要把武器放餐桌上Fergus,noweaponsonthetable.我可以射箭吗?可以吗?可以吗?C...

展开>> 收起<<
Y.勇敢传说.pdf

共25页,预览5页

还剩页未读, 继续阅读

声明:本站为文档C2C交易模式,即用户上传的文档直接被用户下载,本站只是中间服务平台,本站所有文档下载所得的收益归上传人(含作者)所有。玖贝云文库仅提供信息存储空间,仅对用户上传内容的表现方式做保护处理,对上载内容本身不做任何修改或编辑。若文档所含内容侵犯了您的版权或隐私,请立即通知玖贝云文库,我们立即给予删除!
分类:外语学习 价格:5.9玖币 属性:25 页 大小:634.71KB 格式:PDF 时间:2025-01-08

开通VIP享超值会员特权

  • 多端同步记录
  • 高速下载文档
  • 免费文档工具
  • 分享文档赚钱
  • 每日登录抽奖
  • 优质衍生服务
/ 25
客服
关注