B.冰雪奇缘1

VIP免费
2025-01-08 0 0 764.66KB 39 页 5.9玖币
侵权投诉
隆冬严寒 漫天雨雪 Born of cold and winter air and mountain rain combining
冰封之力 无情又无私 This icy force both foul and fair
辛勤开垦这冰雪之心 Has a frozen heart worth mining
切开冰冷清澈的结晶 So cut through the heart, cold and clear
对这冰雪又爱又恨 Strike for love and strike for fear
冰封美景 See the beauty sharp and sheer
割开坚冰 Split the ice apart
打碎冰雪之心 And break the frozen heart
嘿 呦 留神脚下 别逞强 Hup! Ho! Watch your step! Let it go
嘿 呦 留神脚下 别逞强 Hup! Ho! Watch your step! Let it go
美丽又强大 Beauful! Powerful
危险又冷酷 Dangerous! Cold
冰雪是不受约束的魔法 Ice has a magic can't be controlled
胜过一人 胜过十人 Stronger than one, stronger than ten
胜过成百上千人 Stronger than a hundred men
隆冬严寒 漫天雨雪 Born of cold and winter air and mountain rain combining
冰封之力 无情又无私 This icy force both foul and fair
辛勤开垦这冰雪之心 Has a frozen heart worth mining
切开冰冷清澈的结晶 Cut through the heart, cold and clear
对这冰雪又爱又恨 Strike for love and strike for fear
美丽和危险为伴 There's beauty and there's danger here
割开坚冰 Split the ice apart
小心冰雪之心 Beware the frozen heart
跟上 斯温 Come on, Sven!
喂 艾尔莎 Elsa. Psst!
艾尔莎 Elsa!
醒醒 醒醒 快醒醒 Wake up. Wake up. Wake up.
安娜 快回去睡觉吧 Anna, go back to sleep.
我就是睡不着 天上有光 我就睡不着 I just can't. The sky's awake, so I'm awake,
所以起来玩吧 so we have to play.
你自己去玩吧 Go play by yourself.
快来陪我堆雪人嘛 Do you want to build a snowman?
快来 快来 快来 快来 Come on, come on, come on, come on.
快用魔法 快用魔法 Do the magic! Do the magic!
准备好了吗 Ready?
太神奇了 This is amazing!
看这个 Watch this!
你好 我叫奥洛夫 我喜欢热情的拥抱 Hi, I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs.
我喜欢你 奥洛夫 I love you, Olaf.
-等等 -接住我 -接住你了 -Hang on. -Catch me! -Gotcha!
-再来一次 -等等 -Again! -Wait!
慢点儿 Slow down!
安娜 Anna!
安娜 Anna?
妈妈 爸爸 Mama! Papa!
你没事的 安娜 我会保护你的 You're okay, Anna. I got you.
艾尔莎 你干了什么 太过分了 Elsa, what have you done? This is geng out of hand!
这是个意外 我很抱歉 安娜 It was an accident. I'm sorry, Anna.
-她像冰一样冷 -我知道该去哪儿 -She's ice cold. -I know where we have to go.
Ice?
再快点 斯温 Faster, Sven!
斯温 Sven!
请帮帮我 Please... Help!
我女儿她 My daughter!
是国王 He is the King!
地精 Trolls...?
安静 我正听着呢 Shush. I'm trying to listen.
小可爱们 我要把你们都留下 Cues. I'm gonna keep you.
国王陛下 Your Majesty!
是生来就有还是中了恶咒 Born with the powers or cursed?
生来就有 而且法力越来越强了 Born. And they're geng stronger.
幸好伤到的不是她的心 You are lucky it wasn't her heart.
心不容易恢复 The heart is not so easily changed,
头却不难治好 but the head can be persuaded.
请你尽力 Do what you must.
我建议抹去所有和魔法有关的东西 I recommend we remove all magic,
为了保险 有魔法的记忆都不要留 even memories of magic to be safe...
但是别担心 快乐的记忆还在 But don't worry, I'll leave the fun.
她会没事的 She will be okay.
她不会记得我的魔法吗 But she won't remember I have powers?
-安全起见 -听我说 艾尔莎 -It's for the best. -Listen to me, Elsa,
你的魔法只会日渐增强 your power will only grow.
虽然是美好的 There is beauty in it...
但也有危险 but also great danger.
你必须学会控制 You must learn to control it.
恐惧是你的敌人 Fear will be your enemy.
不 我们会保护他 她肯定能学会控制 No. We'll protect her. She can learn to control it. I'm sure.
不过现在 Unl then,
还是关上城门 遣散仆从 we'll lock the gates. We'll reduce the sta.
尽量减少她与别人的接触 We will limit her contact with people
防止别人知道她的魔法 and keep her powers hidden from everyone...
包括安娜 including Anna.
艾尔莎 Elsa?
快来陪我堆雪人嘛 Do you want to build a snowman
我们一起出去玩吧 Come on let's go and play
我再也没见到你 快出来呀 I never see you anymore. Come out the door
你好像离开我了 It's like you've gone away
我们曾是好伙伴 We used to be best buddies
现在你却不理我 快告诉我为什么 And now we're not. I wish you would tell me why
快来陪我堆雪人嘛 Do you want to build a snowman
不堆雪人也可以呀 It doesn't have to be a snowman
走吧 安娜 Go away, Anna.
好吧 再见 Okay bye
戴着手套会有帮助 瞧 The gloves will help. See...
-封闭起来 -不要去感受 -Conceal it. -Don't feel it.
别让人看清 Don't let it show.
快来陪我堆雪人嘛 Do you want to build a snowman
或是骑车绕大厅跑 Or ride our bike around the hall
好久没人陪我玩 I think some company is overdue
我都只能对画唱歌了 I've started talking to the pictures on the walls
撑住 贞德 Hang in there, Joan.
房间这么空 内心好孤单 It gets a lile lonely all these empty rooms
看时光滴答流逝 Just watching the hours ck by
我很害怕 魔法越来越强了 I'm scared. It's geng stronger.
害怕只会越来越糟 Geng upset only makes it worse.
冷静下来 Calm down.
不 别碰我 求你了 我不想伤害你 No. Don't touch me. Please. I don't want to hurt you.
我们两周后见 See you in two weeks.
-你们一定要走吗 -你会没事的 艾尔莎 -Do you have to go? -You'll be ne, Elsa.
艾尔莎 Elsa?
求你了 我知道你在里面 Please, I know you're in there
人们都在打听你的下落 People are asking where you've been
他们说要勇敢 我也在努力 They say have courage and I'm trying to
我就在门外 让我进来吧 I'm right out here for you. Just let me in
现在只剩你我 We only have each other
我们彼此相依 It's just you and me
我们究竟该怎么办 What are we gonna do
快来陪我堆雪人嘛 Do you want to build a snowman
三年后
-欢迎来到阿伦黛尔 -谢谢您 先生 -Welcome to Arendelle! -Merci, monsieur!
请小心脚下 城门马上就会开启 Watch your Steps please. The gates will opening Soon.
为什么我非得穿这个 Why do I have to wear this?
因为女王已经成年 Because the Queen has come of age.
今天是加冕日 It's Coronaon Day!
那又不是我的错 That's not my fault.
-你想要什么 斯温 -给我个点心 -What do you want, Sven? -Give me a snack!
-那暗号是什么 -请给我 -What's the magic word? -Please!
喂喂喂 一人一半 A..A... a... a! Share!
今天城门居然开启了 I can't believe they're nally opening up the gates!
而且是开一整天 And for a whole day!
快点儿 珀西 Faster, Persi!
阿伦黛尔 我最神秘的贸易伙伴 Ah, Arendelle, our most mysterious trade partner.
开启了城门等着我探寻 Open those gates so I may unlock your secrets
榨取财富 and exploit your riches.
我是不是说得太大声了 Did I just say that out loud?
我已经等不及想看看 Oh, me sore eyes can't wait to
女王陛下和公主殿下了 see the Queen and the Princess.
她们一定非常可爱 I bet they're absolutely lovely.
肯定是美丽动人 I bet they are beauful.
安娜公主 Princess Anna...?
什么事 Huh? Yeah?
-抱歉打扰 但是殿下 -不不不 没有 -Sorry to wake you, ma'am but... -No, no, no. You didn't.
我已经起床很久了 I've been up for hours.
谁啊 Who is it?
还是我 殿下 城门马上就要开启 It's sll me, ma'am. The gates will open soon.
-该做准备了 -当然 -Time to get ready. -Of course!
准备什么 Ready for what?
您姐姐的加冕仪式 殿下 Your sister's coronaon, ma'am.
姐姐的加冕仪式 My sister's cor-neraon...
今天是加冕日 It's coronaon day!
今天是加冕日 It's coronaon day!
窗户和大门都已开启 The window is open! So's that door
好久没有这样过 I didn't know they did that anymore
谁知道我们有八千个沙拉碟呢 Who knew we owned 8000 salad plates
我在这空荡的大厅漫步多年 For years I have roamed these empty halls
没有舞会 要舞厅有什么用 Why have a ballroom with no balls
终于 城门就要开启了 Finally, they're opening up the gates
都是有血有肉的人 There'll be actual, real-life people
这感觉好奇怪 It'll be totally strange
可我早已准备好了 But wow am I so ready for this change
因为好久以来 'Cause for the rst me in forever
会有音乐 伴着灯光 There'll be music, there'll be light
因为好久以来 For the rst me in forever
我将彻夜翩然起舞 I'll be dancing through the night
我不知道是兴奋还是得意 Don't know if I'm elated or gassy
但总之也差不多 But I'm somewhere in that zone
因为好久以来 'Cause for the rst me in forever
我将不再孤单 我等不及见到大家 I won't be alone. I can't wait to meet everyone...
如果遇到真命天子呢 What if I meet "The one"?
今晚 想象自己礼服加身 Tonight, imagine me gown and all
迷人地斜倚着墙 Fetchingly draped against the wall
好一幅精致优雅的画面 The picture of sophiscated Grace
蓦然回首 看到我的他 I suddenly see him standing there
素未谋面 面容俊朗 a beauful stranger tall and fair
我只想嘴里塞满巧克力 I wanna stu some chocolate in my face
但我们彻夜畅谈欢笑 But then we laugh and talk all evening
说起来也奇怪 Which is totally bizarre
和以前的生活截然不同 Nothing like the life I've led so far
好久好久以来 For the rst me in forever
生活中充满了魔法和欢乐 There'll be magic, there'll be fun
好久好久以来 For the rst me in forever
我会受人瞩目 I could be noced by someone
我知道这是疯言疯语 And I know it is totally crazy
想象自己能找到真爱 To dream I'd nd romance
但这是好久以来 But for the rst me in forever
至少我有了机会 At least I've got a chance
掩藏好自己 不许人靠近 Don't let them in. Don't let them see
乖乖听话 别让大家担心 Be the good girl You always have to be
把真心封闭 Conceal. Don't feel.
演好这出戏 Put on a show.
走错一步 就会人尽皆知 Make one wrong move and everyone will know
只是为了今天 But it's only for today
只是为了今天 It's only for today
等待使人心焦 It's agony to wait
等待使人心焦 It's agony to wait
通知守卫打开 城门 Tell the guards to open up the gate
打开城门 The gate
这是好久以来 For the rst me in forever
我将获得梦想的一切 I'm geng what I'm dreaming of.
乖乖听话 别让大家担心 Be the good girl you always have to be.
改变我生活的机会 A chance to change my only world.
把真心封闭 Conceal.
一个获得真爱的机会 A chance to nd true love
把真心封闭 不让人看清 Conceal. Don't feel, Don't let them know
我知道明天一切将会结束 I know it all ends tomorrow
所以必须抓住今天 So it has to be today
因为这是好久以来 'Cause for the rst me in forever
好久以来 For the rst me in forever
什么都无法阻止我 Nothing's in my way
我很抱歉 你受伤了吗 I'm so sorry. Are you hurt?
你好 Hey!
-对 不 我没事 -真的吗 -I-ya, no. No. I'm okay. -Are you sure?
没错 是我走路不小心 Yeah, I just wasn't looking where I was going.
-但是我真的没事 -谢天谢地 -But I'm great, actually. -Oh, thank goodness.
我是南部群岛的汉斯王子 Prince Hans of the Southern Isles.
-我是阿伦黛尔的公主 -公主 -Princess Anna of Arendelle. -Princess...?
公主殿下 My Lady.
你好啊 Hi... again.
老天 Oh boy.
真尴尬 不是说你 Ha. This is awkward. Not you're awkward,
但是我们 是我很尴尬 but just because we're...I'm awkward.
你好帅 我说啥了 You're gorgeous. Wait, what?
我想为骑马撞到阿伦黛尔的公主殿下 I'd like to formally apologize for
以及之后发生的种种 hing the Princess of Arendelle with my horse...
向你正式道歉 and for every moment aer.
不 没关系 我并不是那位公主 No. No-no. It's ne. I'm not THAT Princess.
我是说 要是你撞到我姐姐艾尔莎 那可就 I mean, if you'd hit my sister Elsa, that would be...
不好说了 'cuz, you know...
你好 Hello.
但是 幸好 只是我而已 But, lucky you, it's-it's just me.
只是你 Just you?
鸣钟了 是加冕仪式 The bells. The coronaon.
我我I... I...
我要走了 我必须得走了 I beer go. I have to...I beer go.
再见 Bye!
陛下 手套 Your Majesty, The gloves.
在此圣地 为您加冕 Sem hon heldr inum helgum eignum ok
至尊无上 统御全境 krynd í tessum helga stae ek té fram fyrir yer
阿伦黛尔的女王艾尔莎 Queen Elsa of Arendelle.
阿伦黛尔的女王艾尔莎 Queen Elsa of Arendelle.
有请阿伦黛尔的女王艾尔莎 Queen Elsa of Arendelle.
有请阿伦黛尔的公主安娜 Princess Anna of Arendelle!
站这儿 你确定 我觉得不该 好吧 Here? Are you sure? I do not think I suppose to...Okay.
你好 Hi.
是在和我说话吗 你好 Hi me...? Oh. Um. Hi.
-你看上去很美 -谢谢 -You look beauful... -Thank you.
你看上去更圆 不是圆 You look beaufuller. I mean, not fuller.
你一点都不圆 我是说更美 You don't look fuller, but more beauful.
谢谢 Thank you.
宴会就是这个样子的吗 So, this is what a party looks like?
比我想象中的要温馨得多 It's warmer than I thought.
那奇妙的香味是什么 And what is that amazing smell?
是巧克力 Chocolate.
女王陛下 这是猥琐屯公爵 Your Majesty. The Duke of Weaseltown.
是韦瑟顿 韦瑟顿公爵 Weselton. The Duke of Weselton..
陛下 Your Majesty,
作为您最亲密的贸易伙伴 as your closest partner in trade,
我应该请您跳 it seems only ng that I oer you
加冕后的第一支舞 your rst dance as Queen.
谢谢 可是我不跳舞 Thank you. Only I don't dance.
但我妹妹可以 But my sister does.
-你真幸运 -我想还是 -Lucky you...-Oh, I don't think...
如果你晕过去 告诉我 我会接住你 If you swoon, let me know, I'll catch you.
抱歉 Sorry.
就像只机敏的孔雀 Like an agile peacock...
说起来 城门能开启真是太好了 Speaking of, so great to have the gates open.
为什么之前都要关闭呢 Why did they shut them in the rst place?
你知道原因吗 Do you know the reason? Hmm?
我不知道 No. No...
好吧 撑住 Oh, all right. Hang on.
我的外号"小北斗星"可不是浪得虚名 They don't call me "The lile dipper" for nothing.
就像一只猴面鸡身的动物 我能飞 Like a chicken...with the face of a monkey... I y.
准备好再跳一轮的时候请告诉我 殿下 Let me know when you're ready for another round, My Lady.
他真是精力充沛 Well, he was sprightly.
尤其他还穿着高跟鞋 Especially for a man in heels.
-你还好吗 -我从来没这么开心过 -Are you okay? -I've never been beer.
感觉太棒了 This is so nice.
我希望以后都能像今天这样 I wish it could be like this all the me.
我也是 Me too...
但是不行 But it can't.
-为什么 -就是不行 -Why not? If... -It just can't.
那我先走了 Excuse me for a minute.
-幸亏我抓住你了 -汉斯 -Glad I caught you. -Hans!
我一般都是一个人乱跑 抱歉 I oen had the whole parlor to myself to slide... Oops. Sorry.
你的身材也很不错 Your physique helps, I'm sure too.
-这是什么 -我生来就有这个 -What's this? -I was born with it,
虽然梦里是被地精亲吻过才有的 Although I dreamt I was kissed by a troll.
我很喜欢 I like it.
摘要:

隆冬严寒漫天雨雪Bornofcoldandwinterairandmountainraincombining冰封之力无情又无私Thisicyforcebothfoulandfair辛勤开垦这冰雪之心Hasafrozenheartworthmining切开冰冷清澈的结晶Socutthroughtheheart,coldandclear对这冰雪又爱又恨Strikeforloveandstrikeforfear冰封美景Seethebeautysharpandsheer割开坚冰Splittheiceapart打碎冰雪之心Andbreakthefrozenheart嘿呦留神脚下别逞强Hup!Ho!Wat...

展开>> 收起<<
B.冰雪奇缘1.pdf

共39页,预览8页

还剩页未读, 继续阅读

声明:本站为文档C2C交易模式,即用户上传的文档直接被用户下载,本站只是中间服务平台,本站所有文档下载所得的收益归上传人(含作者)所有。玖贝云文库仅提供信息存储空间,仅对用户上传内容的表现方式做保护处理,对上载内容本身不做任何修改或编辑。若文档所含内容侵犯了您的版权或隐私,请立即通知玖贝云文库,我们立即给予删除!
分类:外语学习 价格:5.9玖币 属性:39 页 大小:764.66KB 格式:PDF 时间:2025-01-08

开通VIP享超值会员特权

  • 多端同步记录
  • 高速下载文档
  • 免费文档工具
  • 分享文档赚钱
  • 每日登录抽奖
  • 优质衍生服务
/ 39
客服
关注