F.飞机总动员2:火线救援.

VIP免费
2025-01-08 0 0 805.66KB 40 页 5.9玖币
侵权投诉
比赛进入白热化!最后一圈 Look at them go! Into the nal lap.
飞机总动员2: 火线救援
七号追上来了... And here comes number seven...
农田守望者达斯迪! Dusty Crophopper!
达斯迪将金牌收入囊中! And Dusty wins the gold!
加油 达斯迪! Go, Duster!
达斯迪 你原本只是给小镇作物喷农药的 Dusty, you were just a small town crop duster
克服了种种困难 who overcame impossible odds
赢得国际飞行大奖 to win the Wings Around the Globe Rally.
而如今 你成了拉力赛的传奇 And now, you're an air racing legend.
好吧 布伦特 我有一支超棒的团队 Well, Brent, I've had an amazing team
他们给予了我很大的支持 supporng me every step of the way.
最棒的教练 最棒的工程师... The best coach, the best mechanic...
以及大家做梦都想要的最棒燃料供应车 and the best fuel truck that anyone could ask for.
嗨 等等 你是个汽油顾问 Hey, wait a minute. You're a gas consultant.
没错 想要多少有多少 That's correct. I've got gas.
这照片真棒 达斯迪 你的眼睛睁开的话就更好了 Awesome pic, Dust, except your eyes are closed.
闭着眼睛比赛?所以这就是你的秘诀 Racing with your eyes closed, huh? So, that's your secret.
是的 你说对了 楚格 Oh, yeah, you gured it out, Chug.
真是场精彩神奇的比赛 达斯迪 That was some prey fancy ying, Dusty.
我用带图片的收音机看到了整个过程 Saw it all on my radio with pictures.
你说的是电视机吧 Um, you mean your TV.
不 不是 它被清理掉了 No, no. That's clearing up.
我的保险杠几乎全都烂掉了 My bumper was nearly corroded right through.
好吧 惨不忍睹 All right. Disgusng looking.
是啊 它整个儿都长锈起泡了 Ah, yeah, it was all rusty and blistered.
我明白了 别提这个了 最近还有别的事儿吗? I got it. Anyway, what else is going on?
多蒂给了我一些保险杠除锈软膏 Doe gave me some of that Rust eze Medicated Bumper Ointment.
! Ah!
它现在怎么样了?非常不错 很好 How's it look now? Looks great. Fine.
靠近点儿看两眼 看得很清楚了 Take a closer look. That's close enough.
噢 什么东西掉下来了? Oh. What was that?
我觉得你没必要知道 Didn't need to see that.
嘿 大家注意 来听听这个 Oh, hey, hey, guys, guys. Listen to this.
"在他势不可挡地拿下金牌后 农田守望者达斯迪..." "Aer his Red Bulldozer win, Dusty Crophopper..."
就是你 "回到了普罗普沃什镇..." That's you. "Returns to Propwash Juncon..."
就这儿 "他将在当地年度玉米节上 That's here. "Where he will be performing
进行精彩的表演" at their annual Corn Fesval."
他们提到了玉米节? They menoned the Corn Fesval?
现在登上国家新闻头条了! Oh, it's naonal news!
真的吗?太棒了 Seriously? That's great.
是啊 飞机旅馆的电话整天响个不停 Yeah. The phone's been ringing o the hook here at the motel.
我都得把充气飞机棚拿出来了 Gonna have to get out the inatable hangars.
没错 所有人都想见你 达斯迪 Oh, yeah, everybody wants to see you, Dusty.
这将是迄今为止最盛大的玉米节 It's gonna be the biggest Corn Fest yet.
达斯迪 Dusty.
准备好了吗?当然 斯基珀 Ready to do some ying? Absolutely, Skipper.
别回来太晚 待会见 达斯迪 Don't stay out too late. Later, Dust.
记得睁开眼 Remember to open your eyes.
农田守望者七号呼叫普罗普沃什塔台 Hey, Propwash Tower, this is Crophopper Seven.
两台飞机准备起飞 Flight of two, ready for takeo.
普罗普沃什塔台呼叫农田守望者七号 Crophopper Seven, Propwash Tower.
风速适中 27号跑道随时可用 Wind's calm. Runway two seven clear for takeo.
飞行愉快 两位 Have a great ight, fellas.
农田守望者七号 即刻起飞 Crophopper Seven ight, on the roll.
准备转弯 Snap into those turns.
别转太大 Tighten it up.
干得漂亮 There you go.
现在让我们冲上云霄! Now let's work that vercal!
达斯迪! Dusty!
达斯迪 你还好吗?我的发动机出问题了 Dusty, are you okay? My engine.
哇哦 哇哦 稳住稳住 Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, steady, there.
普罗普沃什塔台 我是乔利扳手七号 Propwash Tower, this is Jolly Wrench Seven.
我们这里有两台飞机 位于机场向北五公里的位置... We're a ight of two, ve miles north of the airport...
准备紧急降落 inbound for a precauonary landing.
好 收到 请直接降落跑道 Roger. Proceed direct to the numbers.
风向270 5Wind two seven zero at ve.
27号跑道可以随时降落 Runway two seven clear to land.
我不知道怎么回事 I don't know what it was.
我一直以来都是这么做的 I wasn't doing anything dierent.
绕过塔 然后垂直飞行 我们每天都这么练习 Pylon turns, a vercal, like we do every day.
我现在感觉不错 但是... I feel great now, but...
达斯迪 我真是对你又爱又恨啊 I got a love hate relaonship with you, Dusty.
爱你是因为你是我最好的顾客 恨你是因为你太不爱惜自己了 Love that you're my best customer, hate
what you're doing to yourself.
别这样 多蒂 你看到我在红牛杯比赛上的表现了 Come on, Dot. You saw me at the Red Bulldozer race.
我把阿斯顿·马丁都甩在了后面! I kicked Aston Marn out there!
你一点没把我的话听进去 You're not even listening to what I'm saying.
而且全城极速飞行比赛再过几周就要开始了 And hey, Speed City Airfest is just a few weeks away.
我觉得 如果我在弯道那里能稍微提高一点速度 And I think, if I get a lile more speed coming out of my
turns,
能完成G形飞行 我肯定可以缩短比赛时间 really work that radial G, I can denitely improve my me.
是的 我有强烈的感觉 Yeah, I'm feeling it.
下一场比赛我将继续创造奇迹 I'm feeling good about my next race.
好吧 套管和压缩机叶片没问题 Well, no damage to the casing or compressor blades.
看吧?我说了的 就是打了个嗝 See? I told you. Just a hiccup.
但是 确实有... 达斯迪!达斯迪! But there is... Dusty! Dusty!
怎么回事?你还好吗 达斯迪? What happened? Are you okay, Dust?
没事 It's okay.
是不是你的燃料有问题?我今天一早就测试了 Was it your fuel? I tested it this morning.
我经常喝一小口 它让我精神焕发 I always take a lile sip. Gets me going.
没问题 我可能受到了点小小的惊吓 It's okay. I got quite a lile scare there.
但多蒂已经... 达斯迪! But Doe here... Dusty!
一切都很正常 她帮我做了大检查 And it's all good news, gave me the all clear.
你的变速箱出了很大的问题 Your reducon gearbox is failing.
我的变速箱? My gearbox?
你的屑末探测器显示有一些金属碎片 Your chip detector had a cluster of steel shavings on it.
是齿轮的碎片 这就是问题的根源 Flakes from the gears. That's what caused the trouble.
好吧 你换一个不就可以了 Well, you could just replace it.
A G零件店订一个新的 Order a new one from A G Parts.
这周末就能到了 It'll be here by the end of the week.
对吧? Right?
怎么了? What?
你的变速箱...... Your gearbox... It's...
它已经停产了 很久之前就停产了 It's out of producon. Long since disconnued.
我甚至不记得最后一次见到这种型号是什么时候了 Can't even remember the last me I saw one.
但是 多蒂... But, Doe...
别这样 你不能给达斯迪做一个新的吗? Come on, can't you just build Dust a new one?
不行 工艺太复杂了 只有工厂才做的出来 No. It's too complex. It has to be factory.
呃 好吧 我们这儿有... Well, I mean, there has...
从现在开始 你必须减少转矩 From now on, you have to back o the torque.
保持在80%以下 Keep it under 80 percent.
什么? 80%? What? 80 percent?
多蒂 你必须让我提到140 Doe, you've got me cranked up to 140.
我要参加比赛啊 I need that to race.
如果转速到达红色范围 If you push yourself into the red,
你的变速箱就会停止运转 不会的 多蒂! your gearbox will fail. No, Doe!
然后你的发动机就会卡住 And then your engine will seize.
或许你的检测结果有问题!达斯迪!听着! Maybe the test that you did was wrong! Dusty, listen!
我马上要参加比赛了! But I've got a race coming up!
你会坠毁的! You'll crash!
转速到达红色范围 你就会坠毁 You push yourself into the red, you'll crash.
听着 我准备在你的仪表板上安装一个警示灯 Look, I'm gonna install a warning light on your panel.
警示灯? A warning light?
如果它亮了 你就必须降低马力 If it comes on, you'll need to pull power.
减速 Slow down.
但是 多蒂... But, Doe...
你说的是... you're saying...
我永远不能再比赛了 I can't race anymore.
非常抱歉 I'm so sorry.
*我向着老"BNA"的方向 * * I was making my descent *
*向下滑翔 * * To the Old "BNA" *
*沿着A广3号门滑翔 * * At gate number three Concourse A *
你能相信吗? Can you believe it?
她为了一台改造车离开了我 She le me for a hybrid.
我甚至都听不到他来的声音 I didn't even hear him coming.
*在那我看见了一台大大的喷气机 * * And there I saw a wide body jet *
*让我摇摇晃晃 * c Make me pitch and yaw *
*我在三号门错过的浪漫爱情 * * My runway romance At gate number three *
来吧 小伙子们 三杯原油威士忌 All right, boys, I got three Crudeweisers,
哪位点的云杉鹤? and who ordered the Spruce Goose?
怎么了?这酒很烈啊! What? It's tangy.
嗨 小甜甜圈 你是从B 17轰炸机上掉下来的吧? Hey, sugar rims, you just fall out of a B 17?
因为你就是个小炸弹 'Cause you're da bomb.
小皮卡 嗯哼 Pickup trucks. Mmm hmm.
多蒂是个优秀的机械师 Doe's an excellent mechanic.
你我都知道 除非她有绝对的把握 You know as well as I, she wouldn't have said
她不会随便下结论 what she said unless she was sure.
嗨 达斯迪!达斯迪!你好 达斯迪! Hey, Dusty! Dusty! Hey, Dusty!
达斯迪 嗨!他在这儿 Dusty, hey! There he is.
达斯迪 听着 我们刚才和大襟翼的伊森 Dust, listen, we just got o the radio
通过无线电 with Ethan up in Grand Flaps.
老家伙"大襟翼" Old "Grand Flaps Ethan."
他那有变速箱? He's got the gearbox?
没有 No.
但是他有个哥们拥有 But his buddy owns
21个服务机库 21! 21 service hangars. 21!
整整21个 他说会检查一下库存有没有 Twenty one of them, and he's gonna check his inventory,
而会让大家都知道你在找这款变速箱 达斯迪 and he's gonna put the word out for you, Duster.
这是个不错的开始 对吧?是啊! It's a good start, right? Oh, yeah!
这简直太棒了!你能相信吗? It's a great start! Can you believe it?
因为只要有这款变速箱 我们就一定能给你找出来 伙计 Because if that gearbox is out there, we're gonna
nd it for you, buddy.
如果找不到 也没关系 And, hey, if you don't, it's all right.
因为我的答案是"" "?" Because the answer is "Yes." "Yes?"
什么?? What? Yes?
? Huh?
是的 你当然可以重操旧业 Yes, of course you can have your old job back.
根本都不用问 Don't even have to bother asking.
我就是这种大好人 That's just the kind of guy I am.
利巴顿 我肯定达斯迪会很感激你的提议... Leadboom, I'm sure Dusty appreciates your oer...
当然啦 你必须从最低报酬开始做起 Of course, you got to start back at minimum wage,
并且你没有休假日 and you lost all your vacaon me,
还得从头开始接受训练 goa go through orientaon again.
利巴顿 别说了! Leadboom, please!
一旦你尝过了最好的油 Once you acquire the taste for Vitaminamulch,
你的生活就离不开它了 you can't live without it.
这就像妈妈的墨西哥胡椒粉 辣辣的 It's like Mama's jalape?o chili. Spicy.
第二次了! Twice!
只是现在不是最好的时机 It's just that now is not the best me.
哎呦喂 斯基珀 Come on, Skipper.
我能从德国佬那把他的旧喷头拿回来 I can get his old sprayer back from that Germany place.
清理干净之后分分钟就能给他装上 Have it cleaned up and bolted back on him in no me.
你听我说 我来给你买罐汽油 I'll tell you what, let me buy you a can of oil.
你听我说完 I'll tell you what,
达斯迪是我见过最棒的喷粉机 Dusty is the best duster I've ever known.
我现在正式告诉你 达斯迪再也不会去给作物洒药了 And I'm telling you that Dusty don't crop dust no
more.
没错 再也不会了! That's right, no more!
他是个空中赛车手 空中赛车手! He's a racer. A racer!
他很快就能回归赛场! He's gonna be back to racing in no me.
马上! In no me!
是吧 达斯迪?是吧 达斯迪? Right, Dusty? Right, Dust?
达斯迪? Dust?
! Agh!
! Argh!
! Uh!
! Ugh!
着火了 着火了! Fire. Fire!
快来人帮帮忙啊! Somebody get some help!
是加油站! The Fill 'n Fly!
我去叫救火车 我去把油闸关掉 I'll go get Mayday. I'll hit the shut o valve.
我准备好了! Oh, I'm on it!
必须得戴好眼镜 Had to get my glasses.
大家听好了! Now, listen up!
我们必须在火势蔓延之前把它灭了 We goa cool this down before it spreads.
棒耶! Oh. yeah!
? Uh?
哇哦! Whoa!
接住你了 谢了 I got you. Thanks.
现在怎么办? Now what?
我需要点帮助 I'm gonna need some help.
用力拉! Now, pull!
使劲! Pull!
"TMST"啥意思? "TMST"?
"我们麻烦大了" "This Means Serious Trouble."
"交通安全保障队" "Transportaon Management Safety Team."
救火车先生 在警报响起的三分钟以内 Mr. Mayday, were you at the specied point of aack,
你是否在场 and applying an exnguishing agent
并使用了灭火剂? within three minutes from the me of alarm?
呃 我... Well, I...
我没空看时间 I didn't have me to look at a clock.
那家伙把我说的每个字都记下来了? Is that guy wring down everything I say?
是的 呃 我... Yes. Well, I...
他把这也记下来了?是的 So he just wrote that down? Yes.
这个也写?是的 And that? Yes.
Oh.
你能提供你的自检记录 Can you provide me with your self inspecon records
以及紧急事件解决预案吗? and emergency procedure plans?
听着 现在我们这儿没什么紧急事件 Oh, look, now, we don't have many emergencies around here.
另外 我们确实把火扑灭了啊 Besides, we did get the re out.
那就是你的应急方案吗 救火车先生? Is that your conngency plan, Mr. Mayday?
每发生一次小事故 你就要把一座水塔掀翻? Every me there's an incident, you topple a water tower?
这是我的错 This was my fault.
? Hmm?
是我撞翻的 I clipped the tower.
我昨天晚上飞出去是因为我... I ew out last night because I...
达斯迪 Dusty.
那是个小意外 It was an accident.
很显然这个机场没有任何应急预案 It's clear this airport has no plans for an emergency,
连各种设备都是上世纪留下来的 and equipment from last century.
所以在救火车先生购置装备 So, unless Mr. Mayday gets refurbished,
并再添置一辆救火车之前 and acquires a second re ghng vehicle
根据美国联邦法律第14条 第3in accordance with CFR tle 14, volume three,
1章 第139Bchapter one, secon 139, sub paragraph B,
我将以违反救援和消防法规为名 I am pulling this airport's cercate of operaon
吊销该机场的营业执照 for non compliance of rescue and re ghng regulaons.
该死 Oh, Chevy.
普罗普沃什机场刚刚被关了? Propwash Juncon just got shut down?
没有可用的跑道 大家怎么降落? With no acve runway, how can anybody land?
正因为不能 所以才是大问题 They can't. That's the problem.
玉米节马上就要来了 There goes the Corn Fesval.
但我已经穿上了我的玉米穗套装 But I already nished my corncob costume.
现在 各位请冷静下来 Now, everybody, calm down.
冷静下来?请冷静下来 Calm down? Calm down.
冷静下来?旅馆都订出去了 Calm down? Motel's booked.
只有这个玉米节才能让我的玉米有销路 This Corn Fesval is what buers my corn.
布罗迪 我们已经想好办法了 Brodi, we've already gured this out.
多蒂 给他们讲明白 Doe, show them.
这就是现在的救火车 This is Mayday now.
我画的 I did the drawings.
我们给他装上一个400瓦的汽笛 一个两千加仑的车载消防炮 We add a new 400 wa siren, a 2,000 GPM
roof turret,
再来个有着A级高密度泡沫的大容量水缸 a high capacity water tank with integrated class A foam cell,
我们就会有一个全新的救火车了 and we'll have an all new Mayday.
不是吧!他还有火箭加速器? Get out! He gets rocket boosters?
没错儿 燃料就是顶级的肼和四氧化二氮 That's right. Fuelled by good old hydrazine and nitrogen
tetroxide.
当然 请记住 这玩意极具爆炸性 Of course, remember, that stu is highly explosive,
所以你不会想让它靠近任何明火 so you'll want to keep it away from any open ames.
但他是一台消防车 But he's a re truck.
一点没错 继续 多蒂 Exactly. Go on, Doe.
所以 为了让救火车保住工作 普罗普沃什机场重新开张 So, for Mayday to keep his job and get Propwash
reopened,
我们只需要再找一个消防员 we just need to nd a second reghter.
什么?这个时间?这是火灾高发期 What? At this me of year? It's re season.
再雇一个消防员需要多少钱啊? How much is another reghter gonna cost?
我告诉你多少钱 非常多! I'll tell you how much. Too much!
如果我们雇一个消防员 就有可能再雇第二个 If we hire one, we might as well hire two.
搞什么名堂 Oh, for crying out loud.
这个停机坪越来越热了 Gee, this tarmac is geng awful hot.
敲敲 Knock, knock.
Oh.
嗨 达斯迪 Hey, Dusty.
我只是... I just...
Hmm.
我希望我能做些... I wish there was, uh...
要知道 我希望我能帮上点儿忙 You know, I wish there was something I could do.
哦 没关系 这没什么 Oh, there's nothing. It's all right.
我老了 达斯迪 I'm old, Dusty.
看来我的消防生涯要结束了 Looks like my reghng days are over.
Uh, no.
摘要:

比赛进入白热化!最后一圈Lookatthemgo!Intothefinallap.飞机总动员2:火线救援七号追上来了...Andherecomesnumberseven...农田守望者达斯迪!DustyCrophopper!达斯迪将金牌收入囊中!AndDustywinsthegold!加油达斯迪!Go,Duster!达斯迪你原本只是给小镇作物喷农药的Dusty,youwerejustasmalltowncropduster克服了种种困难whoovercameimpossibleodds赢得国际飞行大奖towintheWingsAroundtheGlobeRally.而如今你成了拉力赛的传奇An...

展开>> 收起<<
F.飞机总动员2:火线救援..pdf

共40页,预览8页

还剩页未读, 继续阅读

声明:本站为文档C2C交易模式,即用户上传的文档直接被用户下载,本站只是中间服务平台,本站所有文档下载所得的收益归上传人(含作者)所有。玖贝云文库仅提供信息存储空间,仅对用户上传内容的表现方式做保护处理,对上载内容本身不做任何修改或编辑。若文档所含内容侵犯了您的版权或隐私,请立即通知玖贝云文库,我们立即给予删除!
分类:外语学习 价格:5.9玖币 属性:40 页 大小:805.66KB 格式:PDF 时间:2025-01-08

开通VIP享超值会员特权

  • 多端同步记录
  • 高速下载文档
  • 免费文档工具
  • 分享文档赚钱
  • 每日登录抽奖
  • 优质衍生服务
/ 40
客服
关注