X.驯龙高手2

VIP免费
2025-01-08 0 0 700.29KB 33 页 5.9玖币
侵权投诉
这里就是博克岛 This is Berk...
宛如桃花源,几乎与世隔绝 the best kept secret this side of, well, anywhere.
的确,这里看起来并不富饶 Granted, it may not look like much, but this wet heap of rock...
但这堆湿岩石里总是蕴藏着无穷的惊喜 packs more than a few surprises.
这里的生活非常精彩,但绝不适合胆小鬼居住 Life here is amazing, just not for the faint of heart.
因为,当大多数民族热衷于 You see, where most folks enjoy hobbies
削木头或缝针线时 like whiling or needlepoint...
我们维京人选择一种竞技比赛 we Berkians prefer...
我们称之为 a lile something we like to call...
飞龙大赛! dragon racing!
不好意思的了,小鱼脚,想要吗? I'm sorry, Fishlegs. Did you want that?
闹腾,那是我的! Snotlout, that was mine!
给你,宝贝儿 Here you go, babe.
我有跟你说你今天的表现 Did I tell you that you look amazing today...
很惊艳吗? because you do.
走了,悍夫,这地方臭死了 Ugh. Come on, Barf. It's starng to snk around here.
没戏,还是不待见你 Nope. Sll hates you.
让我们大展身手吧,贝池! Let's blow this place, Belch!
等着瞧 All right!
哦耶Oh, yeah!
哈哈!双胞胎九分 Ha ha! That's nine for the Twins...
雅丝翠三分 Astrid lags with three.
小鱼脚和闹腾零分 Fishlegs and Snotlout trail with none.
希卡普 And Hiccup is...
连影儿都没有 nowhere to be found. Hmm.
谈心把他谈跑了吧,史图伊克? Scared him o with the big talk, didn't you, Stoick?
你发什么神经,闹腾? What are you doing, Snotlout?
这下好了,他们要赢了 They're gonna win now.
她是我的女神 当然要什么我给什么 She's my princess. Whatever she wants, she gets.
暴芙奈? 她不是恨不得把你活埋? Runut? Didn't she try to bury you alive?
那会儿她刚好生气而已 Only for a few hours.
龙曾经是这里的灾难 Now, dragons used to be a bit of a problem here...
但那已经是5年前了 but that was 5 years ago.
现在,他们都搬来了这里 Now, they have all moved in.
说真的 他们有什么理由不搬来这呢 And really, why wouldn't they?
我们定制了龙厩 We have custom stables...
安置了随便吃 管饱的食槽… all you can eat feeding staons...
和全方位服务龙浴 a full service dragon wash...
甚至还有我认为顶级的灭火器 even top of the line re prevenon if I do say so myself.
时间到了,戈伯 It's me, Gobber.
好嘞,最后一局! Righty ho. Last lap!
黑羊!加油,风飞 The Black Sheep! Come on, Stormy.
我们还是有希望赢的! We can sll win this thing!
加油,悍夫! 我们走! Come on, Barf! Let's go!
走,肉球! Go, Meatlug!
加油!加油!加油! Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!
接下来看你的了 This is your big moment.
祝飞的愉快! Have a nice ight!
往上,往上,往上! Up, up, up!
不要! 太好了! No! Yes!
太棒了,肉球 Good job, Meatlug.
给你,亲爱的,我的值十分 Here you go, darling. Mine is worth ten.
耶!黑羊! Yeah! The Black Sheep!
你们俩是为暴芙奈比赛吗? You guys are ghng for Runut?
我要完胜了! I'm totally winning!
我们一起胜利啊! We're winning together!
噢,不要! Oh, no!
哇!没有人能阻挡我了! Whoo! No one can stop me now!
除了我,我们是连体的,天才 Except for me. We're aached, genius.
别想偷走我的荣誉! Quit trying to steal all my glory! Hey!
干掉他们,雅丝翠! Get them, Astrid!
是我的荣誉! It's my glory!
你怎么老是捣乱! Always ruining everything!
没有羊,就没有荣誉! No sheep, no glory!
到手了! Gotcha!
哇唔!雅丝翠! Whoa! Astrid!
干得漂亮! Well played!
那是我准儿媳妇! That's my future daughter in law!
抱歉了 风飞! Excuse me. Stormy!
十三分!雅丝翠胜利! That's 13! Astrid takes the game!
是的,博克岛更加完美了 Yep, Berk is prey much perfect.
我的努力得到了回报 All of my hard work has paid o.
这也是件好事 And it's a good thing, too,
因为翱翔在龙的背上 because with Vikings on the backs of dragons...
维京人的世界更加宽广了 ...the world just got a whole lot bigger.
你觉得怎么样啊,伙计? So what do you think, bud?
想再来一次吗? You wanna give this another shot?
无牙!没事的 Toothless! It will be ne.
准备好了吗? Ready?
Yeah!
Yeah!
太美妙了! This is amazing!
不太妙啊! No longer amazing!
无牙! Toothless!
噢不Oh, no!
危险无处不在啊 That really came out of nowhere.
看来得加强你独立飞行能力啊,伙计 We have to work on your solo gliding there, bud.
那个锁上去的尾巴 That locked up tail...
限制了你的救援行动,是吧? makes for some prey sloppy rescue maneuvers, hey?
看来我们又找到一个好地方,伙计 Looks like we found another one, bud.
干嘛?想要道歉? Oh, what, do you want an apology?
所以撅着个嘴,大宝贝? Is that why you're poung, big baby boo?
好啦,试试这个! Well, try this on!
感受到了吗?啊? Oh, you feeling it yet? Huh?
感受到我满满的懊悔了吗? Picking up on all of my hearelt remorse?
好啦,好啦 Oh, come on, come on.
你不会伤害一条腿的 You wouldn't hurt a one legged...
你是对的!你赢了,你赢了 You're right! You're right! You win. You win.
倒了,这么丑 He's down. And it's ugly.
龙和维京人,又是敌人了 Dragons and Vikings, enemies again...
陷入激烈的战争 locked in combat to the bier... Oh!
你知道很难洗掉的 You know that doesn't wash out.
你说,给它起个什么名字呢? So, what should we name it?
挠胳肢窝,好吧,就它了 "Itchy Armpit" it is.
你想什么呢,伙计? What do you reckon, bud?
想着也许能在这片林子里找到几个伐木龙? Think we might nd a few Timberjacks in those woods?
还是在岩石堆里发现一两只致命耳语? The odd Whispering Death or two in the rocks?
谁知道呢?也许还能发现只夜煞 Who knows? Maybe we'll nally track down another Night Fury.
那也不错啊 Wouldn't that be something?
你的意见呢?继续前进? So, what do you say? Just keep going?
下午好,夫人 Aernoon, milady.
你去哪儿了? Where have you been?
哦,赢比赛,还能有什么事? Oh, winning races, what else?
我才该问 The real queson is...
你去哪儿了? where have you been?
躲我老爸 Avoiding my dad.
不是吧,发生什么事了? Oh, no. What happened now?
噢,你肯定喜欢这个故事 Oh, you're gonna love this.
早上,我醒了,阳光明媚 I wake up. The sun is shining.
极度恐惧在屋顶上唱歌 Terrible Terrors are singing on the rooop.
我悠哉地走下去吃早餐 I saunter down to breakfast...
觉得世界一片明媚,然后 thinking all is right with the world and I get...
儿子,我们谈谈 "Son, we need to talk."
现在不行,老爸 "Not now, Dad. I got a whole day"
今天是我游手好闲的日子 "of goong o to get started."
首先,我声音才不是那样 Okay, rst of all, I don't sound like that.
这是什么腔调? Who is this character?
还有,你那肩膀晃来晃去是什么意思? And second, what is that thing you're doing with my shoulders?
学的太不像了 Yeah, that's a truly aering impersonaon.
总之,他说 Anyway. he goes...
你是博克岛的骄傲,儿子,我太自豪了 "You're the pride of Berk, son, and I couldn't be prouder."
多谢夸奖,老爸 "Aw, thanks, Dad."
我也觉得自己很了不起 "I'm prey impressed with myself, too."
我什么时候手那样乱摆了? When have I ever done that with my hands?
刚刚啊 You just did.
好了,不要笑了 Okay. Just hold sll.
说正经事呢 This is very serious.
你已经长大了…” "You're all grown up..."
我没找到比你更好的继承者…” "and since no chief could ask for a beer successor..."
我决定…” "I've decided..."
任命你为首领 To make you chief!
哦,天啊,希卡普,太棒了! Oh, my gods! Hiccup, that's amazing!
Ow!
你差点把弹簧圈打坏 You're gonna wear out the spring coil.
刻度可是灵敏的 The calibraon is very sensive.
是的 我在纠结这件事 Yeah... So. This is what I'm dealing with.
你怎么回答的? What did you tell him?
我没回答,他一转身,我就溜了 I didn't. By the me he turned around, I was gone.
呃,也是 Huh, well,
首领需要肩负很多的责任 it's a lot of responsibility.
画地图的事肯定得暂时搁置 The map will have to wait for sure...
如果你没空 and I'll need to y Toothless,
就得由我来训练无牙仔 可是 since you'll be too busy, but...
那不是我想要的,雅丝翠 It's not me, Astrid.
什么演讲、计划 All those speeches and planning,
以及管理村子,那是他的长项 and running the village, that's his thing.
你忽略了重点 I think you're missing the point.
首领啊,多大的荣誉 I mean, "chief." What an honor.
换我肯定激动死了 I'd be prey excited. I...
但我不像你 I'm not like you.
你一直知道自己想要的是什么 You know exactly who you are.
一直目标明确 You always have.
但是我还在寻找 But I'm sll looking.
我不像我父亲 I know that I'm not my father...
也从没见过我母亲 and I never met my mother...so
那我究竟该成为怎样的人呢 what does that make me?
你要寻找的并不在远方,希卡普 What you're searching for isn't out there, Hiccup.
而在这儿 It's in here.
也许只是你还没认识到而已 Maybe you just don't see it yet.
也许吧 Ugh. Ugh! Maybe.
不过你看 But you know...
远方好像有什么东西 there is something out there.
希卡普… Hiccup...
跟紧了 Stay close.
这儿发生什么了? What happened here?
没事的,放松,伙计 All right, easy, bud.
希卡普! Hiccup!
发射! Fire!
雅丝翠,小心! Astrid, look out!
希卡普! Hiccup!
小心尾巴! Watch the tail!
把腿绑起来! Tie those legs up!
我没眼花吧? Is that what I think it is?
住手! Stop!
风飞! Stormy!
你们要干什么? What are you doing?
又来了? Back again?
我的老天 Soil my britches.
还真是一只夜煞 That is a Night Fury.
还以为他们都绝迹了 I thought they were all gone for good.
看来我们转运了,伙计们 It looks like our luck's had a turn for the beer, lads.
不敢想象德拉戈的龙族大军里 Don't think Drago has one of those...
多这么一个角色 in his dragon army.
龙族大军? Dragon army?
听着 我们不想惹麻烦 Look, we don't want any trouble.
你在偷走我们所有的龙 You should have thought of that
并且摧毁我们的堡垒之前 before you stole all of our dragons...
就该想到这点 and blasted our fort to bits!
你说什么呢? What are you talking about?
你认为是我们干的? You think we did this?
捕龙已经够辛苦了 Dragon trapping is hard enough work
结果还遇上个行侠仗义的龙骑士 as it is without do gooder dragon riders...
偷偷摸摸地救龙捣乱 sneaking in to rescue them.
什么行侠仗义的... What do gooder?
还有其他龙骑士吗? There are other dragon riders?
你是说除了昨天晚上的贼同伙? You mean other than your thieving friend from last night?
该你告诉我吧 You tell me.
你也许有只能喷冰的龙给你撑腰 You may have an ice sping dragon on your side...
但是我们的任务量还没有完成 but we sll have a quota to ll.
不然我们怎么向德拉戈·博朗韦斯特交代? How do you suppose we explain this mess to Drago Bludvist?
德拉戈·波浪? 你说的这些都是什么意思 Drago what st? Does anything you say make sense?
他正等着明天我们为他的龙族大军 扩充一群新成员 He's expecng a new shipment of dragons for his
army by tomorrow.
德拉戈可不喜欢借口 And Drago don't take well to excuses.
这就是上次我空手交差 This is what he gave me...
他留给我的 last me I showed up empty handed.
他说以后就不会这么手下留情了 He promised to be far less understanding in the future.
好了 听着 我们没听过什么盗龙贼 All right, look, we don't know anything about a dragon thief...
也不晓得什么喷冰龙 or an ice sping dragon...
也对你疯老大和什么龙族大军不感兴趣 or your lunac boss and his dragon army, okay?
把龙还我们,我们就走 Just give us back our dragon and we'll go...
我们从没见过这么凶巴巴的怪人 Strange, hosle person whom we've never met.
我的礼貌都去哪了 Oh, where are my manners?
我叫埃雷特 I'm Eret...
和我父亲同名 Son of Eret.
世上最好的捕龙猎手 Finest dragon trapper alive.
毕竟 Aer all...
夜煞不是人人都能抓到的 it's not just anyone who can capture a Night Fury.
他叫无牙 And this is Toothless.
他说我们现在就离开 He says we're going. Now.
我们也等不及了 They all say that.
上 伙计们 Rush 'em, lads!
风飞 快 Stormy, come on!
撤撤Go! Go!
那些龙 You will
你是留不住的 never hold on to those dragons!
你听到了吗 You hear me?!
德拉戈会把它们全部抢走 Drago is coming for them all!
加油,肉球! Come on, Meatlug! Whoo hoo!
嘿,那边,史图伊克! Hey, there, Stoick!
嘿,你怎么样?美好的一天啊 Hey, how are you? Beauful day.
你好,斯伯闹腾,比赛不错 Hello, Spitelout. Great race.
噢,不好意思,艾克夫人 Oh, sorry, Mrs. Ack.
有那小子的消息吗? Any sign of him?
估计早跑到天边去了 Ah! He's probably own o the edge of the world by now.
你确定想让那娃管理村庄吗 Are you sure you want that kid running the village?
你可以晚几年退休 You can sll delay your rerement.
他已经准备好了,拭目以待吧 He's ready. You'll see.
他在那儿 There he is! Huh?
博克岛的骄傲! The pride of Berk!
你总算决定回来工作了 Who nally decided to show up for work. Yay.
不好意思,有事耽搁了 Sorry. Got held up.
嘿,老爸,能跟你说句话吗? Hey, Dad, could I have a word?
摘要:

这里就是博克岛ThisisBerk...宛如桃花源,几乎与世隔绝thebestkeptsecretthissideof,well,anywhere.的确,这里看起来并不富饶…Granted,itmaynotlooklikemuch,butthiswetheapofrock...但这堆湿岩石里总是蕴藏着无穷的惊喜packsmorethanafewsurprises.这里的生活非常精彩,但绝不适合胆小鬼居住Lifehereisamazing,justnotforthefaintofheart.因为,当大多数民族热衷于Yousee,wheremostfolksenjoyhobbies削木头或缝针线时...

展开>> 收起<<
X.驯龙高手2.pdf

共33页,预览7页

还剩页未读, 继续阅读

声明:本站为文档C2C交易模式,即用户上传的文档直接被用户下载,本站只是中间服务平台,本站所有文档下载所得的收益归上传人(含作者)所有。玖贝云文库仅提供信息存储空间,仅对用户上传内容的表现方式做保护处理,对上载内容本身不做任何修改或编辑。若文档所含内容侵犯了您的版权或隐私,请立即通知玖贝云文库,我们立即给予删除!
分类:外语学习 价格:5.9玖币 属性:33 页 大小:700.29KB 格式:PDF 时间:2025-01-08

开通VIP享超值会员特权

  • 多端同步记录
  • 高速下载文档
  • 免费文档工具
  • 分享文档赚钱
  • 每日登录抽奖
  • 优质衍生服务
/ 33
客服
关注