A.爱宠大机密2

VIP免费
2025-01-10 2 0 671.63KB 35 页 5.9玖币
侵权投诉
快停下啊 Stop ah!
照明娱乐公司 Illuminaon!
离开布鲁克林 我来到翠贝卡 Yeah, I'm out that Brooklyn, now I'm down in Tribeca
紧靠德尼罗旁边 Right next to De Niro
但我永远属于街头 But I'll be hood forever
我是新一代的辛纳屈 I'm the new Sinatra
既然我雄起于纽约 And since I made it here
我便能展望世界 I can make it anywhere
我人见人爱 Yeah, they love me everywhere
在纽约 In New York
水泥森林孕育梦想 Concrete jungle where dreams are made of
你无所不能 There's nothin' you can't do, okay
来到纽约 Now you're in New York...
啊 小孩 Ah, kids.
大家都爱小孩 对吧 Everybody loves them, right?
你可能也喜欢小孩 You probably love kids.
我必须承认 Hey! I got to admit...
我不喜欢 ...I don't.
这就是我 我叫麦克 That's me, by the way. I'm Max.
我就是那边的那只小狗 I'm the lile dog right there,
幸亏我不用被一群熊孩子骑来骑去 grateful I'm not being piled on by a horde of children.
等等我 Wait for me!
你能相信吗 Ugh. Can you believe that?
有个小孩看起来蛮有意思的 Having a kid looks like fun.
老天爷啊 好玩个鬼啊 Nah, man, it ain't fun.
讲真 一旦人类往家带回个小孩 I'm telling you, once the humans bring a kid home,
你的整个狗生都会大变样的 your life ain't the same.
都见过千百回了 Seen it a billion mes.
会完全改变你的 It changes you.
我来自帝国大厦 那里 I'm from the Empire State, that's...
我以为我根本 Now, I thought I never
不会有这方面的顾虑 直到有一天 had to worry about any of that, but then one day...
我的主人凯蒂遇到了查克 ...my owner Kae met Chuck.
你还好吗 Are you okay?
我没事 Oh. Uh, yeah.
没过多久 他俩就结婚了 A lile while later, they're married.
其实 是很棒的事 Which... it it's great.
查克真的 他是个好人 Chuck is really... he's a good guy.
但是 But then...
半路杀出来个程咬金 Aw. ...something happened.
凯蒂和查克有孩子了 Kae and Chuck had a kid of their own.
他叫利亚姆 His name's Liam.
一开始 他根本睡不醒 At rst, he slept all the me.
一天就只做梦了 Dreaming about, you know,
咱也不知道他都做啥梦 whatever it is that babies dream about.
谁是可爱的小家伙呀 Who's a cute lile baby?
他有他的位置 He had his place...
你这个小可爱呀 You lile cue pie.
我有我的小窝窝 ...and I had mine.
生活仿佛风平浪静 大家好像其乐融融 Things seemed like they were gonna be ne.
直到这小崽子开始说话了 Unl he started talking.
然后终于 他会爬了 And eventually, he started crawling.
就算会了吧 Sort of.
一夜之间 我温馨的小家变得很危险 And suddenly, my own home wasn't safe anymore.
这小地头蛇霸占了我的地盘 Th There was a ny monster taking it over.
我可是一直努力保持安全距离的 Now, I did my best to keep a safe distance.
直到有一天 But then, one day,
利亚姆做了一件超级出我意料的事 Liam did something I never expected.
麦克 Max.
我爱你麦克 I love you, Max.
从那以后 And from then on...
一切都变得不一样了 ...everything was dierent.
我和杜老大好像变成了他的榜样 Duke and I, we became like role models to him.
我能说啥呢 这娃是个粉丝 Like, what can I say? The the kid's a fan.
我的爱温柔绽放 My love blossomed tenderly
生活愈发美妙 My life grew sweeter through the years
因为我知道我的小宝贝超爱我 I know that my baby loves me...
我们努力地成为好的榜样 We try to be a good inuence.
我们尽自己所能帮助他 And we help him out whenever we can.
我的爱永不停息 Our love just won't end...
这娃懂我们 This kid gets us.
泡泡 Bubbles!
我们玩得很开心 Yeah, we have fun.
泡泡 Bubbles!
顺带说一句 我还是不喜欢娃 And by the way, I'm sll not a kid person.
我只爱这个小不点 I'm talking about this kid.
这是我的小不点 This is my kid.
他堪称完美 He's perfect.
我绝对不会让任何不好的事发生在他身上 And I'm never gonna let anything bad happen to him.
但是讲真 保证利亚姆的安全可是个全职工作 But I got to say, keeping Liam safe is a full me job.
不不不 No, no, no, no.
好吧 All right.
你好 你们好 Uh, hey. Uh, hello.
一切顺利 Everything's cool.
我们不想惹麻烦 Uh, we don't... we don't want any trouble.
利亚姆 Liam?
你没事吧 小老弟 You okay there, buddy?
世界总是这么危险吗 Was the world always this dangerous?
好狗狗 Good doggy.
爱宠大机密2
不不不不别吐 No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
你敢 No.
早上好啊小白 Morning, Snowball.
谁是世界上最好的小兔子 Who's the best bunny in the whole wide world?
接招吧 大坏蛋 Take that, evildoer.
送你上天和太阳并肩 O into the sun with you.
太棒了 Yeah!
竖耳朵 Ears up.
我称这次会议为 I'm calling this meeng
动物超级英雄会 现在开会 of the Superhero Animal Friends to order.
小马指挥官 请你读一下上次的 Commander Horsey, please read the minutes
会议记录 from our last meeng.
谢谢你 Thank you.
大家都记住 罪犯正在逍遥法外 Now, remember, everyone, crime is out there.
我们一定要做好准备 We have to be ready.
快点 莫莉 该走了 Come on, Molly, me to go.
我上学要迟到了 Ooh, I'm gonna be late for school.
小白队长 我不在的时候你掌权 Captain Snowball, you're in charge while I'm gone.
首先 我要欢迎白雷同志 First of all, I want to welcome White Thunder back
从洗衣机凯旋归来 from the washing machine,
他当时与一条红毯子一同作战 who was put in there with a red blanket
所以从今以后他就是 and henceforth will be known as...
粉雷同志 Pink Thunder.
完毕 我现在去巡视周边 Okay, I'm a go check the perimeter.
早上好啊 纽约城 Good morning, New York City!
小白 Snowball.
小白 你在干啥呢 Hey, Snowball, what are you doing?
你看我像是干啥呢 What's it look like I'm doing?
我要惩奸除恶 小狗狗 I'm looking for crime, Tiny Dog.
我在做超级英雄的事 I'm doing superhero stu.
我跟你讲哦 Let me tell you something.
只要有人来这里找麻烦 Anybody comes in here looking for trouble,
就必须经过我搭档的同意 oh, they gonna meet my partners.
秩序和我的爪子都不容许他们胡作非为 I'm talking about Paw and Order.
好吧 你是知道 Uh huh. Okay, well, you do know
你的主人只是在扮演超级英雄 对吧 that your owner is just playing superhero, right?
你仅仅是穿着超级英雄的睡衣 You're just wearing some superhero pajamas.
小小狗 你太幼稚了 Ha! Tiny Dog, you so naive.
告诉我任何需要帮助的动物们的方向 Point me in the direcon of any animal
我就上场了 您就歇着吧 who needs my help, and stand back.
绝杀 Death blow!
好的吧 我明白了 Okay, okay, uh, I got it.
所以 你家小孩上学去了吗 So, uh, did your kid leave for school yet?
是啊 不 她今天有个小测验 Yeah, yeah, no, she's got a quiz today.
是高级拼写 不过她肯定考的超好 Advanced spelling. She'll ace it, though.
你知道 她用钢笔写字 不用铅笔的 You know, she writes her answers down in ink.
我家宝就是这么自信 That's how condent she is.
听起来是蛮厉害的 That sounds really smart.
但你知道吗 利亚姆也超聪明 But you know what? Liam is smart, too.
讲真 我听凯蒂说 In fact, I heard Kae say
利亚姆的头围超过了百分之八十的同龄人 that Liam's head circumference is in the 80th percenle.
好酷啊 那么多头 Oh, that's cool. That's a lot of head.
我就问你一句 他还是到处尿尿吗 Hey, quick queson: Is he sll peeing everywhere?
控制不住自己的膀胱吗 Can't control his bladder?
是 是啊 他还是乱尿 Yeah, he he's... he's peeing.
但是每个宠物都知道的 尿哪占哪 But but every pet knows, if you pee on it, you own it.
利亚姆只是特别有远见 And Liam, he's just thinking ahead.
好吧 你最好还是 Yeah, well, you sll beer
在他上幼儿园之前训练他怎样上厕所 train him before preschool starts.
你不想利亚姆得到个 You don't want Liam to get a reputaon
尿尿娃的名声吧 as one of those pee pee kids.
是啊 那当然了 Yeah, totally, like...
等等 啥幼儿园 Wait, preschool?
对啊 他年龄差不多了 Yeah. He's around that age.
雏鸟要离巢了 小狗狗 The baby bird is leaving the nest, TD.
不 不行 小雏鸟哪儿也不去 No, no. Baby bird is staying put.
他不需要上幼儿园 He doesn't need preschool.
他会 你懂的 He'll, you know...
和我 一起待在家里 这样才安全 stay home with with me, where it's safe.
你好 麦克 Hey, Max.
这 这不是什么大事 不需要太紧张 It's, uh, no big deal... no need to overreact...
但 但是 利亚姆刚刚走了 but, uh, Liam just le.
等等 什么 他去哪了 我不知道 Wait, what? Where'd he go? I don't know.
他们从不把细节告诉我们狗 They never tell the dog specics.
好吧 好吧 Okay, okay, okay.
这里是大本营 通知各单位 This is Homebase to all units.
目标已经离开本建筑 The package has le the building.
是否有人能够监控到目标 Does anyone have eyes on him?
我没看见 完毕 I don't see him. Over.
他不在这袋薯片里 完毕 Well, he's not in this bag of chips. Over.
好的 保持 等 Okay. Keep... Wait a minute.
他为什么会在一袋薯片里 Why would he be in a bag of chips?
大本营 这里是鹰眼 Homebase, this is Eagle Eye.
无需担心 Don't you worry.
目标一离开建筑 I had eyes on the package
我就看见了 完毕 as soon as he le the building. Over.
目标很安全 Subject is safe and sound,
正在享用一块麋鹿形状的饼干 enjoying what looks to be a cookie shaped like a moose.
吃吧 Here you go.
不 等等 No, wait.
是驯鹿 It's a reindeer.
好吧 谢了 诺 Okay. Thanks, Norman.
你又在挠痒了 朋友 Scratching again there, buddy.
我只是 只是非常不喜欢 I just... I really don't like it
他们带他出去的时候不带我 when they take him out without me.
你好 杜老大 Hey, Duke.
这是什么 What's this?
我知道 这是个球 Oh, I know this! It's a ball.
快捡回来 Go get it.
你好 小麦克 Hey, Maxie.
我们去散个步怎么样 What say we go for a walk?
话说 我得承认 这很不错 You know, I got to say, this is nice.
放松一下 筋骨 Good to stretch the... legs. No!
我不想去看兽医 I don't want to go to the vet!
兽医 不 不不不不不 The vet? No! No, no, no, no, no!
这可不好 你耍花招 Oh, not cool. You tricked me.
小麦克 来吧 小伙子 Maxie, come on, boy.
你最近压力很大 兽医会帮助你的 You've been so stressed lately, but this vet is gonna help you.
来吧 伙计 Let's go, buddy.
好的 All right.
第一次来吗 是啊 First me here? Uh, yeah.
弗朗西斯医生可是业内最好的兽医了 Oh, Dr. Francis is the best veterinarian in the business.
你会喜欢他的 You're gonna love him.
他是治疗行为障碍方面的专家 He specializes in behavioral disorders.
行 行为障碍 没错 B Behavioral disorders? Yeah.
可我没有行为障碍啊 But I don't have a behavioral disorder.
我 我是说 我 我是有点操心 I I I mean... I I mean, I worry a lile, sure,
但 但这 这个世界确实很危险啊 but it it's a... it's a dangerous world.
不 不操心才是疯了吧 You you'd be crazy not to... to worry.
是啊 其实我也很正常 Yeah, I'm ne, too.
疯掉的是我的人类 It's my human that's nuts.
就是 我给她叼只死鸟 她给扔了 I mean, you know, I I bring her a dead bird, she throws it out.
我给她叼只死老鼠 I bring her a dead mouse,
她转身就扔垃圾桶 right in the garbage!
母亲 难道我做的一切对你来说都不够好吗 Is nothing I do good enough for you, Mother?!
好吧 Okay.
我跑啊 跑啊 跑啊 跑啊 I run, and I run, and I run, and I run,
我就能出去了 然后我哪都没去 and I get out, and I've gone nowhere.
哪都没去 Nowhere!
这个 Uh...
我的主人总是说 "你真是只好狗" My owner always says, "You're such a good dog,"
我也觉得自己是好狗 and I feel like a good dog,
但如果我内心深处其实是只坏狗狗怎么办 but what if, deep down, I'm a bad dog?
如果我是坏狗怎么办 What if I'm a bad dog?!
我们喜欢纵火哦 We start res.
麦克 Max?
来吧 Come on.
我懂的 伙计 I know, buddy.
只要你能控制抓痒的问题 It's just unl we can get
我们就不戴了 好吗 this scratching thing under control, okay?
小蜜蜂 Busy Bee!
麦克 麦克 Max! Max!
麦克 麦克 你不会相信的 Max. Max. You're never gonna believe it.
你好呀 这耻辱圈不错哈 Oh, hey, I like your cone.
听我说 我听见查克告诉利亚姆我们要去旅游了 Listen, I heard Chuck tell Liam that we're going on a
trip.
真的吗 是开车去吗 Really? We're going in the car?
是开车去 We're going in the car!
开车 开车 开 Car, car, car, car, car, car!
说到底 生活还是很有趣的 Man, you know, life is funny.
前一秒你被戴上了耻辱圈 One minute, you're geng ed for a cone,
而下一秒你就可以坐车去旅游了 and the next, you get to go in a car!
我认为那是你个人的特例 但确实是 Oh, I feel like that's very specic to you, but totally.
没错 这真不可思议 Yeah. This is incredible!
我马上回来 I'll be right back.
冰冰 Chloe?
冰冰 我要去旅游了 然后 Chloe, I'm going on a trip, and I... Oh.
我想问一下你能不能 I was wondering if you'd...
你能不能在我不在时帮我看好小蜜蜂 Will you watch my Busy Bee while I'm gone...?
你好 麦克 你刚才有说什么吗 Oh, hey, Max. Were you saying something?
对 我想问你能不能 Yeah. I was wondering if you could...
好吧 Oh... Okay.
不要紧 Never mind.
摘要:

快停下啊Stopah!照明娱乐公司Illumination!离开布鲁克林我来到翠贝卡Yeah,I'moutthatBrooklyn,nowI'mdowninTribeca紧靠德尼罗旁边RightnexttoDeNiro但我永远属于街头ButI'llbehoodforever我是新一代的辛纳屈I'mthenewSinatra既然我雄起于纽约AndsinceImadeithere我便能展望世界Icanmakeitanywhere我人见人爱Yeah,theylovemeeverywhere在纽约InNewYork水泥森林孕育梦想Concretejunglewheredreamsaremadeof你无...

展开>> 收起<<
A.爱宠大机密2.pdf

共35页,预览7页

还剩页未读, 继续阅读

声明:本站为文档C2C交易模式,即用户上传的文档直接被用户下载,本站只是中间服务平台,本站所有文档下载所得的收益归上传人(含作者)所有。玖贝云文库仅提供信息存储空间,仅对用户上传内容的表现方式做保护处理,对上载内容本身不做任何修改或编辑。若文档所含内容侵犯了您的版权或隐私,请立即通知玖贝云文库,我们立即给予删除!
分类:外语学习 价格:5.9玖币 属性:35 页 大小:671.63KB 格式:PDF 时间:2025-01-10

开通VIP享超值会员特权

  • 多端同步记录
  • 高速下载文档
  • 免费文档工具
  • 分享文档赚钱
  • 每日登录抽奖
  • 优质衍生服务
/ 35
客服
关注