A.爱宠大机密1

VIP免费
2025-01-10 6 0 661.09KB 36 页 5.9玖币
侵权投诉
我从出生就住在这座城市里 I've lived in this city all my life.
我是麦克斯 I'm Max.
全纽约最幸福的狗 And I'm the luckiest dog in New York
全都因为她 because of her.
那位就是凯蒂 That's Kae.
我和凯蒂 Kae and I
有着最完类的关系 Well, we have the perfect relaonship.
我们在几年前相识 We met a few years ago.
让我告诉你 And, boy, let me tell ya,
我们算是一见钟情 we got along right away.
这是那种你一开始 It was one of those relaonships
便知道的关系 where you just know.
而且听好了 And get this!
我们当时都在招聘室友 She was looking for a roommate. And so was I!
所以我当搬进她家了 So, I just moved in that same day.
一切都太完美了 It was perfect.
我们自那天起就形影不离 We've been together ever since.
凯蒂会我了我做任何事 Kae would do anything for me.
我也是她最忠诚的保护者 And I'm her loyal protector.
我们之间的爱 Our love is
该怎么说 How do I put this?
我们的爱已无法用言语形容 Our love is stronger than words.
或用一双鞋来衡量 Or shoes.
我和凯蒂 It's me and Kae.
凯蒂和我 Kae and me.
一起对抗着全世界 Us against the world.
我们还不至于是彼此的灵魂伴侣啦 I wouldn't go so far as to call us soul mates,
虽然任何有常理的人都会反对这说法 even though any sane person who saw us would.
其中只有一小撮问题 There's just one lile problem.
每天 Prey much every day
好了 麦克斯 Come on, Max.
她都会离开 she leaves.
我们晚上见 I'll see you tonight.
我有时会尝试挽留她 Somemes I try stu to get her to stay.
好的 Okay.
坐下 Sit.
旋转 Spin.
说话 Speak.
好的 乖孩子 Okay. That's a good boy.
但都无计可施 But it never works.
她到底要去哪里 Where is she going?
去做些什么 What could she possibly be doing?
我好想念她 Oh, I miss her so much.
天啊 她回来了 Oh my! She's back!
我忘了拿手机 Forgot my phone.
你怎么离开那么久 为什么 What took so long? Why did you
拜托 Oh, come on!
我好想念她 I miss her so much.
再见 娇娇 要 Bye, Gidget. Be a good doggy.
嘿 麦克斯 Hey, Max.
嘿 娇娇 Hey, Gidget.
今天有事做吗 Any plans today?
有啊 Uh, yes.
我有天大的事要做 娇娇 Big, big stu today, Gidget. I got big plans.
我要坐在这里 等待凯蒂的归来 I'm gonna sit here, and I'm gonna wait for Kae to come back.
那听起来很令人兴奋 Oh, that sounds excing.
我不妨碍你了 Well, I won't interrupt.
我也有忙碌的一天 I've got a very busy day, too.
瘦猫 给你 待会见了 克洛伊 Here you go. See you later, Chloe.
再见 佩比 Bye, Peppy.
拜拜了 梅尔 So long, Mel.
再见 甜豆 Bye, Sweetpea.
待会见 基诺 See you, Gino.
再见 卷卷先生 待会见了 老友 Bye, Mr. Wiggles. So long, pal.
我会想你的 雪莉 I'll miss you, Shelly!
待会见了 阮迪 Later, Runty.
再见了 各位 Bye, everyone.
再见 Bye.
片名:爱宠大机密
要乖乖的 李奥纳 You be a good boy, Leonard.
嘿 麦克斯 Hey, Max.
嘿 克洛伊 你说他们白天都到哪去 Hey, Chloe, do you ever wonder where they go during the day?
你知道吗 Do you know what? I just
我一点也不在乎 I don't really care.
也许只有你是这样 Maybe that's what it's like for you,
我和凯蒂的关系就大不相同 but Kae and I have a dierent relaonship.
或许是因为你是只猫 You're a cat. So maybe that's why.
没人会像爱狗般的爱一只猫 Because nobody could ever love a cat the way they love a dog.
我想也许是这个原因 I'm just saying. Maybe that's why.
随你便 Whatever you need to tell yourself.
嘿 早啊 麦克 Hey! Morning, Max!
嘿 大家好 Hey, guys.
你好吗 甜豆 What's up, Sweetpea?
嘿 梅尔 好久不见 Hey, Mel, where you been, man?
听好了 Oh! Get this!
上周日 我主人喂我吃了白色的小药丸 Last Sunday, my owner feeds me a small white pill, right?
我吃后开始感到头晕 I start to feel a lile groggy.
接着我醒来后 飞到天上去了 The next thing I know, I wake up, I'm in the sky!
等等 飞到天上去 Wait a minute. The sky?
是啊 到处都是旅行箱 我被锁在笼子里 Yeah. There are suitcases everywhere. I'm locked up in a crate.
拜托 天上会有旅行箱 Come on. There are suitcases in the sky?
我就吓晕了 醒来后 So, I pass out from fear, and when I wake up
就到了佛罗里达州 I'm in Florida.
不可能的事 Um. This did not happen.
我再也不会吃那样的药丸了 I will never eat a pill like that again.
除非上面涂满了花生酱 Unless it's covered in peanut buer.
因为 拜托 是花生酱 Because, I mean, come on! Right? It's peanut buer!
大家好 Hey, guys.
嘿 诺曼 Oh, hey, Norman.
你还在找自己的公寓吗 You sll looking for your apartment?
是的 已经找了三周 Yeah. Going on three weeks now.
这里是二楼还是三楼 Is this the second or the third oor?
我不知道 但你不住这 I don't know any numbers, but, uh, you don't live here.
啊 该死的 Ah! Pellets!
回头见了 Well, see you guys later.
相信自己 你可以的 You know what? You can do it!
他不可能会成功的 He can't do it.
博迪 你来了 Buddy! There you are.
有找到吗 Did you nd it?
当然 You know I did.
就在这里
是球球 是球球 Ball! Ball!
球球 球球 球 Ball, ball, ball!
凯蒂一定会很开心 Kae's gonna be so excited!
这跟她丢失的一模一样 This is exactly like the one she lost!
看看 I mean, look at it!
同样是圆形 可以装进我嘴里 It's round. It ts in my mouth.
球球 Ball! Ball!
这城市里找不到 There is no other ball in the city
一模一样的球 我保证 like this one ball, guaranteed.!
就是这个球球了 This is the ball.
凯蒂 Hey. Kae!
我回来了 麦克斯 I'm home, Max.
嘿 麦克斯米粒安 Hey, Maximilian.
你今天过得好吗 朋友 How was your day, buddy?
真乖 That's a good boy.
是的 我看到你也很兴奋 Oh, yes. I'm so psyched to see you too, buddy.
好了 孩子 冷静下来 没事的 Okay, boy. Calm down, it's okay.
我们大家都冷静下来 Let's all be calm.
我有重大消息要宣布 Now, I have some big news.
这会花点时间消化 I know this'll take some geng used to,
但我想在长远以来 会很棒 but I think it's gonna be a great thing in the long
麦克斯 这是杜克 Max, this is Duke.
他会是你的 He's going to be your
兄弟 brother.
不 麦克斯 No, no. Max. Okay.
没事的 杜克 It's gonna be all right, Duke.
没事的 It's okay.
看到没 他很喜欢你 Aww. See? He likes you.
是的 杜克 到处看看 Yeah, that's it, Duke. Take a look around.
我知道 朋友 这很难理解 I know, buddy. This is a lot to take in.
但他没有家 But he didn't have a home.
所以你和我要好好照顾他 So you and I are gonna have to take care of him.
知道吗 Okay?
我的天 Oh, my gosh!
杜克找到我们丢失的球 Duke found our lost ball!
我们会是很棒的队伍 What a great team we're gonna be.
爱你 麦克斯 Love you, Maxie.
爱你 杜克 Love you, Duke.
睡好了 孩子们 Sleep ght, boys.
嘿 小家伙 Hey. Lile guy.
这地方好棒 This place is so great!
顺便一提 Uh huh. By the way
这床好漂亮 That is one gorgeous bed.
还可以啦 Yeah, it's okay.
我们一起分享吧 Maybe we could share?
我们轮流分晚睡 You know, one night you get the bed. The next night, I do.
就这样安排吧 That kind of thing.
其实 这床是我的 You know, this bed is mine.
你嘛 就用这旧棉被 You? You get an old blanket.
很适合你 That suits you.
你就像是用旧棉被的狗 You're an old blanket kind of a dog. Oh, wow.
你真是食古不化 You are stubborn.
我明白的 我也很固执 Hey, I get it. I'm stubborn, too.
但我们得学会互相让步 等等 你在干什么 But we goa learn to get along. Wait. What are you
我们若挤一挤 应该可以一起睡 I bet we can both t in this bed if we really try.
让我尝试看看 Let me scoot on in there.
不 等等 No, wait.
完美无缺 很舒服吧 Perfect. This is comfy, right?
一点也不 No, it is not.
我就很舒服 I'm comfy.
杜克会毁了我们的人生 Duke is just ruining our lives!
你势必立即解决这只狗 It's an emergency that you get rid of this dog.
他不问就盗取 He stole my
即可恶又可怕 And he's scary, and he's frightening,
他也是美好事物的纠结者 and he's the death of all good things.
哦 你这可爱的小甜心 Aww. You lile cue pie.
我们明天再玩耍 好吗 We'll play tomorrow, buddy, okay?
祝你作个美梦 Okay, sleep well.
你是要赶走我吗 Are you trying to get rid of me?
我在做出任何回答之前 Before I answer that
必须先知道你听到了些什么 I'd like to know how much you heard.
所以现况是这样 So, that's how it's gonna be, huh?
天啊 你惹得我很生气 Oh, man, are you making me angry!
我一气之下 就会这样 And when I get angry, I do this.
但我也不想的 And I don't want to do that.
我需要留在这里 I need this place.
若你我之间只能容下一个 And if it's gonna come down to you or me
留下的肯定会是我 It's gonna be me.
早安 麦克斯 Morning, Max!
麦克斯 你在干嘛 嘿 Max! Max! What are you doing? Hi!
是我啊 嘿 嘿 It's me! Hi! Hi!
克洛伊 Chloe!
克洛伊 克洛伊 我遇到大麻烦了 Chloe, Chloe! I got a bad situaon.
凯蒂从狗狗拘留所带回了新狗 Kae brought home a new dog from the pound.
还说那是我兄弟 我才不要 She said he's my brother. I don't want a brother.
我现在连床都没有了 I don't even have a bed now.
得像只狗般的睡在地板上 I'm sleeping on the oor, like a dog.
凯蒂为何要如此对待我 Why would Kae do this to me?
因为她是爱狗之人 麦克斯 Because she's a dog person, Max.
那种人尽做些无法理解的怪事 And dog people do weird, inexplicable things.
像是养狗而不养猫 Like they get dogs instead of cats.
好了 别又扯到这个了 克洛伊 Okay, please don't start now, Chloe.
这一点帮助也没有 That is not helping.
麦克斯 我可是你的朋友 Max? Come on, I'm your friend.
知道吗 我得对你坦诚 Okay? And as your friend, I goa be honest with you.
我不在乎你或你的问题 I don't care about you or your problems.
但你若不采取行动 But if you don't do something
对付这家伙 about this guy, and soon,
你和你那愚蠢主人的完美生活 your perfect lile life with your dumb, bleh, human
就会永远的结束 is gonna be over, forever.
永远的结束 Forever?
没错 我是这样说的 Forever. Yeah, that's what I just
这老鼠怎么还在我手心 Why is this mouse on my paw sll?
听着 你若想要夺回地盘 Look, if you really want to get your turf back
就得表现出龙头的态度 you're gonna have to start acng like the alpha dog.
对 让他知道我才是老大 Right. Alpha dog.
我可以办到 I can do that.
好了啦 拜托 别走 Okay, okay. Please don't go!
这次真的不要走 This me, really don't go.
我迟到了 得走了 等等 留下来 I'm running late. I goa go. Wait, wait. Stay!
看我表演 "旋转" Stay for the trick. "Spin!" I'm doing "spin."
你们乖 待会见 You guys be good. I'll see you later.
等等 听我说 Wait. No, look
好了 麦克斯 Okay, Max.
杜克 我不确定你是否理解 Listen, Duke. I'm not sure if you're aware,
但其中一碗食物 but one of those food bowls, technically
是留给 It's reserved for
我能够理解你可能不识字 I know, maybe you didn't read the names, but
但那是写有我名字的碗 That's my bowl. Mmm.
我知道你 I know that it Hey
我在想 I was just thinking, I don't know,
我们也许应该定下基本的条规 maybe we could instute some ground rules.
我是这么想的 I just thought that if
或许不用 我不需要用到碗 Or Or not. I, I don't, I don't need a bowl.
又是这里 Here again?
老鼠 Rodent!
哦 杜克 Oh, Duke.
杜克 凯蒂不会高兴 Duke, Kae is not
凯蒂看到这些会很伤心的 Kae's gonna be so upset when she sees that.
她一定会气疯 Kae's gonna ip out
你竟把整个家搞得那么乱 When she sees how you trashed her whole place.
不就是一个花瓶罢了 Oh, it's just one vase.
是这样吗 杜克 Is it, Duke? Is it?
哦 太可惜了 Oh, that's a shame.
你在干嘛 What are you doing?
对啊 我在干嘛 Whoa, what am I doing?
没干嘛 我只是可爱的小狗狗 Nothing. I'm a cute lile doggy.
凯蒂知道我不会如此鲁莽 Kae knows I wouldn't do anything like this.
不 不要 No, no. Whoa!
这是出自野狗的行为 This could only be the work of a dangerous stray,
因为还未对人类建立起信任 who hasn't laid down a foundaon of trust.
而你又是新来的狗 You're the new dog.
嘿 杜克 你干嘛要这样做 And, Duke, what'd you go and do this for?
我要 干嘛 要咬我 I'm gonna What? Bite me?
撕裂我的脸 Rip my face o?
完美 让凯蒂知道就更好了 Perfect. Wait ll Kae nds out.
救命啊 凯蒂 你来了真好 Oh! Help, Kae! Thank goodness you're here.
我有尝试阻止他 但他太疯狂了 I tried to stop him, but he's crazy!
现在给我坐下 Now, sit.
好的 Okay, okay, okay.
躺下 Lay down.
真乖 Good boy.
嘿 麦克斯 Hi, Max.
嘿 娇娇 Hey, Gidget.
你的新室友是谁 Who's your new roommate?
是男是女 Is it a girl dog or a boy dog?
虽然这也不管我的事 Not that I care. It doesn't maer to me.
没什么 娇娇 那只是访客 Oh, that's nobody, Gidget. He's just vising.
他很快就会走了 Yeah, he's gonna be gone soon.
狗公园
嘿 你好啊 Hey, what's up?
你好 Oh, hi.
你那顶帽子是我见过最美的 Your hat is the best hat I've ever seen.
Hey.
不好意思 天才 Uh, excuse me. Genius!
你漏掉我的狗带了 You forgot my leash.
算了 Never mind.
嘿 各位 好吗 Hey, fellas, how's it
嘿 各位 好吗 Hey, fellas, how's it
嘿 各位 Hey, fellas
我说 杜克 Oh, uh Say, Duke
干嘛 Yes?
你乖乖的去拿根木条来 好吗 Be a good lad and bring me a sck, won't you?
我若能咬根木条 心情会大好 It would please me to chew on a sck just now.
你听到了 快去 You heard me. Fetch.
不 我不要那根 Nah, nah, nah, nah. Nah, not that one.
这根也不好 That one doesn't please me.
摘要:

我从出生就住在这座城市里I'velivedinthiscityallmylife.我是麦克斯I'mMax.全纽约最幸福的狗AndI'mtheluckiestdoginNewYork全都因为她becauseofher.那位就是凯蒂That'sKatie.我和凯蒂KatieandI有着最完类的关系Well,wehavetheperfectrelationship.我们在几年前相识Wemetafewyearsago.让我告诉你And,boy,letmetellya,我们算是一见钟情wegotalongrightaway.这是那种你一开始Itwasoneofthoserelationships便知道的...

展开>> 收起<<
A.爱宠大机密1.pdf

共36页,预览8页

还剩页未读, 继续阅读

声明:本站为文档C2C交易模式,即用户上传的文档直接被用户下载,本站只是中间服务平台,本站所有文档下载所得的收益归上传人(含作者)所有。玖贝云文库仅提供信息存储空间,仅对用户上传内容的表现方式做保护处理,对上载内容本身不做任何修改或编辑。若文档所含内容侵犯了您的版权或隐私,请立即通知玖贝云文库,我们立即给予删除!
分类:外语学习 价格:5.9玖币 属性:36 页 大小:661.09KB 格式:PDF 时间:2025-01-10

开通VIP享超值会员特权

  • 多端同步记录
  • 高速下载文档
  • 免费文档工具
  • 分享文档赚钱
  • 每日登录抽奖
  • 优质衍生服务
/ 36
客服
关注