A.爱丽丝仙境

VIP免费
2025-01-08 0 0 678.77KB 30 页 5.9玖币
侵权投诉
【爱丽丝梦游仙境】 Alice in Wonderland
你如何前往仙境? How do you get to Wonderland
翻过山头,穿过地心? Over the hill or under land
或是穿越树林? Orjust behind the tree
当云彩从身边掠过 When clouds go rolling by
渐渐消失在天空 They roll away and leave the sky
那片遥不可知的土地 Where is the land beyond the eye
人们无法看清? That people cannot see
究竟在哪儿? Where can it be
星星都到哪儿去了? Where do stars go
还有月亮去了哪儿? Where is the grass that blooms
他们一定在某个地方 They must be somewhere
在阳光灿烂的午后 In a sunny aernoon
爱丽丝梦游仙境 Alice in Wonderland
仙境之路在哪里? Where is the path to Wonderland
翻过山头 这里或那里 Over the hill or here or there
我想知道 I wonder
在哪里 Where
“…英国也需要有人领导 ''...for if he does and had been of late...
早已对篡权和征服习以为常 ''much accustomed to usurpaon and conquest.
埃德温和莫卡伯爵都宣布支持他 ''Edwin and Morcar, the earls of Mercia and Northumbria,declared for
him
甚至连斯蒂甘德…” and even Sgand ''
爱丽丝 Alice. Hmm?
我听着呢甚至连坎特伯雷大主教斯蒂甘德 Oh, I'm listening. ''And even Sgand,
也同意和威廉会晤 ''the Archbishop of Canterbury, agreed to meet with William...
并为他加冕 and oer him the Crown.''
威廉的第一道命令是…” ''William's conduct at rst was model ''
爱丽丝你能专心上你的历史课吗? Alice. Will you kindly pay aenon to your history lesson?
对不起 没有插图的书 I'm sorry, but how can one possibly pay aenon...
如何让人专心去读呢? to a book with no pictures in it?
我亲爱的孩子 My dear child,
世界上很多好书 里面都没有插图呀 there are a great many good books in this world without pictures.
这个世界也许是这样的 但是在我的世界里 In this world, perhaps, but in my world,
所有书除了插图没别的 the books would be nothing but pictures.
你的世界?一派胡言 Your world? Huh! What nonsense.
现在从头再念一遍 一派胡言? Now, once more. Nonsense?
没错儿 黛娜 From the beginning. That's it, Dinah.
如果我拥有一个世界 一切都将是胡说八道 If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense.
没有任何事是原来的样子 Nothing would be what it is,
因为一切都乾坤颠倒 because everything would be what it isn't,
全相反 是的东西 都将成为不是 and contrariwise, what it is, it wouldn't be.
不可能发生的事就一定要发生 And what it wouldn't be, it would.
明白吗? You see?
在我的世界里你不用说 In my world, you wouldn't say ''meow.''
你会说是的 爱丽丝小姐 You'd say, ''Yes, Miss Alice.''
可是你会的 你会跟人一样 黛娜 Oh, but you would. You'd be just like people, Dinah.
其他的动物也会说话 And all the other animals too.
怎么 在我的世界 Why, in my world:
小猫和兔子 Cats and rabbits
会住在可爱的小房子里 Would reside in fancy lile houses
戴着帽子 穿着鞋和裤子 And be dressed in shoes and hats and trousers
在属于我的世界 In a world of my own
每朵花儿 All the owers
都有神奇的魔力 Would have very extra special powers
它们会坐下来与我闲话家常 They would sit and talk to me
当我在我的世界里 For hours when I'm lonely
感到寂寞 In a world of my own
就会有奇珍异鸟 There'd be new birds
亲切友善地向我问好 Lots of nice and friendly how de do birds
每个人都会拥有一群青鸟陪伴 Everyone would have a dozen bluebirds
在属于我的 Within that world
世界 Of my own
我会听到 I could listen
水流潺潺 To a babbling brook
还有我能听懂的歌儿 And hear a song that I could understand
我真的希望 I keep wishing
梦想成真 It could be that way
因为我的世界 Because my world would be
将是美妙的仙境 A wonderland
哦 黛娜 那只不过是一只穿着马甲带着手表的兔子 Oh, Dinah. It's just a rabbit with a waistcoat and a
watch!
我的老天爷 我迟到了 Oh, my fur and whiskers! I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!
这就奇怪了 一只兔子会为什么迟到呢? Now this is curious. What could a rabbit possibly be late for?
请等一下 先生 我迟到了 我迟到了 Please, sir! I'm late, I'm late
快赶不上一个重要的约会了 没时间跟你打招呼 再见 For a very important date No me to say hello,
Goodbye
我迟到了 我迟到了 这个一定非常重要 I'm late, I'm late, I'm late It must be awfully important.
也许是个宴会什么的 兔子先生 等一下 Like a party or something. Mr Rabbit! Wait!
不行 我来不及了 我真的很着急 No, no, no, no, no, no, no I'm overdue
没时间说再见了 我迟到了 我迟到了 I'm really in a stew No me to say goodbye, Hello I'm late, I'm late,
I'm late
真是的 这个宴会的地点 真特别 My. What a peculiar place to have a party.
你知道 黛娜 我们真的 You know, Dinah, we really shouldn't...
不应该这样做 um be doing this.
毕竟我们没有受到邀请 Aer all, we haven't been invited,
而且好奇心总会惹麻烦 and curiosity oen leads to trouble.
再见 黛娜 再 Goodbye, Dinah. Goodbye!
经过了这个 我再也不怕 Well, aer this, I shall think nothing of fall
从楼梯上摔下来了 Oh. Of falling down stairs.
天哪 这是要我穿过 Goodness. What if I should fall right through...
地心 the centre of the earth
从地球的另一面出来 Oh! And come out the other side...
人们都头冲下走路该怎么办? where people walk upside down?
不过这也太可笑了吧 没人会 Oh, but that's silly. Nobody Oh!
哦 兔子先生 等等 Oh, Mr Rabbit! Wait!
Please!
我越来越好奇了 Curiouser and curiouser!
对不起 Ohh! Oh! Oh, I beg your pardon.
没关系不过你真的拧了我一下 Whew. Ha. It's quite all right, but you did give me quite a turn.
我正在追赶很好 什么?拧门把手 You see, I was following Rather good, what? Doorknob? Turn?
拜托了 先生 Please, sir. Swell, huh?
既然拧了就再拧一下吧 我能帮你什么忙? One good turn deserves another. What can I do for you?
我正在寻找一只白兔 如果你不介意的话 Well, I'm looking for a white rabbit, so, um, if you don't mind
他在那儿 我得过去 抱歉 你个子太大了 There he is! I simply must get through. Sorry. You're much too
big.
绝对过不去的 你是说不可能 Simple impassable. You mean impossible.
是过不去 不是不可能 No, impassable. Nothing's impossible.
为什么不试一试 桌子上的瓶子 桌子? Why don't you try the bole on the table? Table? Oh!
看一下说明 它会指引你前往正确的方向 Read the direcons and directly you'll be directed in the right
direcon.
喝了我 ''Drink me.''
最好先看一下 避免喝下 Hmm. Beer look rst, for if one drinks much...
写着的饮料 from a bole marked ''poison,''
不然喝下去迟早会后悔 it's almost certain to disagree with one sooner or later.
你说什么?只是提醒一下我自己 Beg your pardon? I was just giving myself some good advice.
可是… But Mmm.
味道好像是樱桃馅饼 Tastes like, uh, cherry tart.
果冻 菠萝 烤火鸡天哪 Custard, pineapple, roast turkey. Goodness!
我做了什么? What did I do? Ho ho ho ho ho.
你差不多可以像一根 蜡烛一样过去 You almost went out like a candle.
不过你看 我现在大小刚好 But look! I'm just the right size.
没有用 Oh, no use.
我忘了告诉你 I forgot to tell you.
我被锁住了 I'm locked!
哦 不 Oh, no!
不过钥匙在你那儿 Uh, but of course, uh, you've got the key, so
什么钥匙?别跟我说你把它留在上面了 What key? Now don't tell me you've le it up there.
哦 亲爱的 Oh, dear.
我该怎么办?试试那个盒子 Whatever will I do? Try the box, naturally.
吃了我好吧 不过天晓得吃了以后我会怎么样 ''Eat me.'' All right, but goodness knows what this will do.
你说什么? What did you say?
我说吃一小口 就能起很大作用 I said, ''A lile of that went a long way.''
我不觉得这有什么好笑的 Well, I don't think it's so funny.
我现在永远出不去了 Now Now I shall n never get home!
别哭了 哭也没有用 Oh, come, come, now. Crying won't help.
我知道 可我 I know, but I I
实在忍不住 I just can't I can't stop!
这样可不行 Come! Oh! Say, this won't do.
一点帮助都没有 It won't do at all.
不要哭了 You! You up there! Stop!
我说 噢 I say! Oh, look!
那个瓶子 那个瓶子! The bole. The bole!
哦 亲爱的 我真希望刚才 没有哭得死去活来 Oh, dear. I do wish I hadn't cried so much.
水手的生活就是我的生活 Oh, a sailor's life is the life for me
我想航行在无边的大海 How I love to sail on the bounding sea
不怕风 不怕雨 And I never, never, ever do a thing about the weather
不怕天气的变化 For the weather never, ever does a thing for me
水手的生活就是我的生活 Oh, a sailor's life is the life for me
Tiddlee um pom pom Deedle dum dum dee
我从来不哦 又一个航海的词汇 And I never, ev Ahoy!
那有陆地 往哪儿航行 And other naucal expressions! Land ho, by Jove!
杜杜鸟? Where away, Dodo? Dodo?
右舷三度 启航 Three points to starboard. Pull away, me heares.
马上就会抵达港口 Have you in port in no me at all.
哦 哦 一瓶海 杜杜鸟先生 Oh, yo ho ho and a bole of sea Uh, Mr Dodo! Please!
我们将所有的鱼都在海上航行 请你帮帮我 We'll all sh fry as we sail the sea Please help me!
请原谅 不过你能不能 Um, uh, uh, pardon me, but, uh,
帮帮我?拜托了 would you mind helping me, please?
请你帮帮我 能帮帮 Help me. Please! Won't you
我吗? Help me!
前进 后退 向内 向外 一起来参加兜圈比赛 Forward, backward, inward, outward Come and join the chase
没有什么比兜圈子更无聊 Nothing could be drier than a jolly caucus race
后退 前进 向外 向内 从尾到头 Backward, forward, outward, inward boom to the top
没有开始 也就没有终结 Never a beginning There can never be a stop
蹦蹦跳跳 磕磕绊绊 幻想着自由和快乐 Hopping, skipping, hopping, skipping Fancy free and gay
明天已经开始 昨天即将结束 That's all they did tomorrow but you nished yesterday
不停顿地兜圈子 永无止境 Round and round and round we go unl forevermore
我们曾经落后 可我们现在已经领先 Once we were behind but now we nd we are be
前进 后退 向内 向外 一起参加兜圈子比赛 Forward, backward, inward, outward Come and join the chase
没有什么比兜圈子比赛更无聊 Nothing could be drier than a jolly caucus race
后退那样的话你永远也干不了 Ah, backward I say! You'll never get dry that way.
干不了? 必须和其他人一起跑 Get dry? Have to run with the others.
这是兜圈子比赛的第一条规则 First rule of a caucus race, you know.
可是我该怎么样But how can I
好多了 你很快就会干了 That's beer. Have you dry in no me now.
这样永远都不会干 No one can ever get dry this way.
胡说 我已经都干透了 Nonsense! Why, I'm as dry as a bone already.
是的 可是 好了 我们来试试 Yes, but All right, chaps. Let's have it now.
打起精神 Look lively.
那只白兔 兔子先生?兔子先生? The White Rabbit. Mr Rabbit. M Mr Rabbit
哦 天哪我 迟到了别走开 Oh, my goodness! I'm late. I'm late. Oh oh, don't go away.
我马上就回来 我迟到了 我迟到了 I'll be right back. I'm late, I'm late.
我迟到了 别踩到鱼 小心点儿 I'm late, I'm late. Don't step on the sh! Uh, w w watch it there.
别踢那条鲭鱼 好 做得好 Stop kicking that mackerel. Brilliant!Jolly well
兔子先生 哦 兔子先生 Mr Rabbit. Oh, Mr Rabbit.
我肯定他走的是这条路 Oh, dear, I'm sure he came this way.
他是不是躲起来了? Do you suppose he could be hiding?
没在这儿 Not here.
我想 I wonder.
不 我猜他一定是 No, I suppose he must've
好奇怪的小人儿 Oh! Why, what peculiar lile gures.
半斤 八两 Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum.
如果你觉得我们是蜡像 那你得付钱 知道吗 If you think we're waxworks, you ought to pay, you know.
如果你觉得我们是活人 就得跟我们说话 Contrary to wax, if you think we're alive, you ought to speak to
us.
这才符合逻辑 很高兴见到你们 That's logic. Well, it's been nice meeng you.
再见 Goodbye.
你把顺序搞反了 You're beginning backwards.
和人见面第一句话要说 Aye, the rst thing in a visit is to say:
你好吗 然后握手 How do you do and shake hands Shake hands, shake hands
你好吗 然后握手报上你的大名 说明来意 How do you do and shake hands and state your name and
business
这是礼貌 这是礼貌 真的吗? That's manners. Really?
我的名字叫爱丽丝 我在追赶一只白兔 Well, my name is Alice, and I'm following a white rabbit, so
你还不能走 不行 访问才刚刚开始 No, you can't go yet. No, the visit has just started.
我实在抱歉 你喜欢玩捉迷藏吗? I'm very sorry. Would you like to play hide and seek?
或钮扣 钮扣 谁拿了钮扣? 不了 谢谢你们 Or ''Buon, buon, who's got the buon''? No, thank you.
如果你呆的时间足够长 我们可以玩儿打仗 If you stay long enough, we might have a bale.
你们真是好心 可是我一定得走了 That's very kind of you, but I must be going.
为什么?因为我要追赶一只白兔 Why? Because I'm following a white rabbit.
为什么?我很好奇他要去哪儿 Why? Well, I I'm curious to know where he's going.
哦 她很好奇 Oh, she's curious.
以前牡蛎也很好奇 对吧? The oysters were curious, too, weren't they?
对 你还记得它们的下场吗? Aye, and you remember what happened to them.
好可怜的家伙 Poor things. Poor things.
怎么了?牡蛎出了什么事儿? Why? What did happen to the oysters?
你不会感兴趣的 可我很想听 Oh, you wouldn't be interested. Oh, but I am.
你还忙着赶路 No, no, you're in much too much of a hurry.
也许我可以抽点儿时间你可以吗? Well, perhaps I could spare a lile me. You could?
好的… Well!
摘要:

【爱丽丝梦游仙境】AliceinWonderland你如何前往仙境?HowdoyougettoWonderland翻过山头,穿过地心?Overthehillorunderland或是穿越树林?Orjustbehindthetree当云彩从身边掠过Whencloudsgorollingby渐渐消失在天空Theyrollawayandleavethesky那片遥不可知的土地Whereisthelandbeyondtheeye人们无法看清?Thatpeoplecannotsee究竟在哪儿?Wherecanitbe星星都到哪儿去了?Wheredostarsgo还有月亮去了哪儿?Whereisthegr...

展开>> 收起<<
A.爱丽丝仙境.pdf

共30页,预览6页

还剩页未读, 继续阅读

声明:本站为文档C2C交易模式,即用户上传的文档直接被用户下载,本站只是中间服务平台,本站所有文档下载所得的收益归上传人(含作者)所有。玖贝云文库仅提供信息存储空间,仅对用户上传内容的表现方式做保护处理,对上载内容本身不做任何修改或编辑。若文档所含内容侵犯了您的版权或隐私,请立即通知玖贝云文库,我们立即给予删除!
分类:外语学习 价格:5.9玖币 属性:30 页 大小:678.77KB 格式:PDF 时间:2025-01-08

开通VIP享超值会员特权

  • 多端同步记录
  • 高速下载文档
  • 免费文档工具
  • 分享文档赚钱
  • 每日登录抽奖
  • 优质衍生服务
/ 30
客服
关注