B.宝贝老板

VIP免费
2025-01-08 1 0 836.76KB 51 页 5.9玖币
侵权投诉
适者生存 Survival of the est.
这是大自然的守则 It's the law of the jungle.
你的人生中总有那么些人想要夺取属于你的东西 There's always someone trying to take what's yours.
你问我是怎么知道的 How do I know?
这差点就在我身上得到验证 It almost happened to me.
Roar!
嗨呀 Hi yah!
蒂姆 坦普尔顿 Tim Templeton...
该消停会了 Quit monkeying around.
热狗要凉啦 Hot dogs are geng cold.
热狗 Hot dogs?
至少我是这么记得的 At least, this is how I remember it.
来吧小家伙 我们开吃吧 All right, buddy, let's eat.
你知道 当时我还是个七岁的小孩子 You see, I was seven years old...
那时候 你信赖你的想象力 And back then, you relied on your imaginaon.
当时我在刚果探险的时候 When I wasn't exploring the Congo...
我可是个深海潜水员 I was a deep sea diver.
蒂姆 Tim!
我们的英雄 Our hero!
别担心爸妈 Don't worry, mom and dad.
小事一桩 I got this!
抓紧咯 Grab on!
有时候我拯救我的爸妈就像 Some days, I rescued my parents.
这样 That way!
有时 他们也会救我 Other days, they rescued me.
我失去控制了 蒂姆 小心 I'm losing control. Tim, look out!
Tree!
你的飞船要散架了 You're breaking up!
慢下来 蒂姆 Slow down, Tim!
转向 蒂姆 转 Turn, Tim. Turn!
噢 啊 Ooh! Ow.
喔 你受伤了吗 我没事 Oh, are you hurt? I'm okay.
给妈看看牙齿 Show mommy your teeth.
就我们这三个组成了 It was just the three of us.
坦普尔顿一家 The templetons.
三是个完美的数字 And three is the perfect number.
还有一个有趣的事实 Interesng fact...
你知道三角形 Did you know that the triangle
是世上最坚固的形状吗 is the strongest shape found in nature?
我感觉我是最幸运的那个小孩 I was the luckiest kid ever.
我父母还有份很酷的工作 My parents even had cool jobs.
他们在全球最大的宠物公司上班 They worked for the biggest pet company in the world...
萌狗集团 Puppy co.
是的 弗朗西斯先生 Yes, Mr. Francis?
萌狗集团需要你们 Puppy co needs you.
出发 It's go me.
他们在一个叫市场营销的部门工作 They worked in a department called "Markeng..."
这也是他们发布新产品的地方 Where they got to launch new products.
虽然我父母工作真的很忙 Even though my parents worked really hard...
但是他们还是挤出足够的时间来陪我 They sll made just enough me for me.
三个故事 五个抱抱 以及一首专为我而作的歌 对吧 Three stories, ve hugs, and my special song, right?
好咧 You got it!
画眉鸟儿在深夜中歌唱Blackbird singing in the dead of night
带着它受伤的翅膀去学习飞翔take these broken wings and learn to y
你的这一生all your life
你只为了这一刻去飞翔you were only waing for this moment to arise
嘿 蒂姆 你想不想要个小弟弟 hey, Tim. How would you like to have a baby brother?
谢谢 不了 我一个就够了 No, thanks. I'm enough.
生活是美好的 完美的 Life was good. Life was perfect.
但当我渐渐入睡 But as I dried o to sleep...
我爸妈说的话不禁让我想着 Something my parents said got me thinking.
小宝宝都是从哪来的 Where do babies come from?
天堂 我正在天堂Heaven, I'm in heaven
我的心跳太快 无法形容此时的心情and my heart beats so that I can hardly speak
当我们面对面尽情欢舞时 我好像是找到了and I seem to nd the happiness I seek
那个我一直在寻觅的幸福when we're out together dancing, cheek to cheek
天堂 我在天堂heaven, I'm in heaven
那些让我烦恼一周的琐事and the cares that hung around me through the week
像赌徒的好手气一样忽然消失无踪seem to vanish like a gambler's lucky streak
我们相拥着起舞 脸庞如此接近when we're out together dancing cheek to cheek
噢我已迫不及待想登山oh, I love to climb a mountain
攀上那最高的山峰and to reach the highest peak
但那永远也比不上but it doesn't thrill me half as much
我们相拥起舞的欢愉as dancing cheek to cheek
噢我喜欢去钓鱼oh, I love to go out shing
在某个小溪或河流in a river or a creek
但那永远也比不上but I don't enjoy it half as much
我们相拥起舞的欢愉as dancing cheek to cheek
我有了弟弟的那一天就像往常一样平凡 the day I got a lile brother started like any other day...
但那时我还不知道 But lile did I know...
我接下来的人生将会是截然不同的 My life would never be the same.
起床 小不点 现在是早上7Wake up, lile halings! It's 7:00 A.M.
起床 小不点 Wake up, lile halings!
早上好 巫师先生 Morning, wizzie!
今天又有什么样的奇妙冒险等着你呢 What great adventure lies in wait for you today?
嗯 哦耶 Hmm. Oh, yeah!
我的父母总说我的想象力太过丰富了 My parents always said that I had an overacve imaginaon.
但是我清晰的记得 But I clearly remember...
那个宝宝是被辆的士载过来的 The baby was delivered in a taxi.
Huh?
什么鬼 What the...
Hey!
蒂姆 看看谁来啦 Tim, look who's here.
见见你的小弟弟 Meet your new baby brother.
小什么 Baby what?
弟弟 Brother.
我有一万个问题 I had a million quesons.
他是谁 他为什么在这 Who is this guy? Why is he here?
他这一身又是什么行头 What's with that ouit?
他为什么这么胖 为什么他盯着我看 Why's he so fat? Why's he staring at me?
他难道会空手道 这到底是怎么一回事 Does he know karate? What's going on?
那里 That way?
好的 Okay. Okay.
一开始 他就对着人乱哭乱叫 Right from the start, he was yelling at people...
把人使唤来使唤去 Ordering everyone around.
喔 你想要这个 Oh, you want this?
有一点是清楚的 这个家现在他是老大 One thing was clear. He was the boss.
他在家里正中间不偏不倚的地方架起了他的办公室 He set up his oce, right smack dab in the middle of
the house.
他主持会议 He conducted meengs.
你找我们 你需要吱吱先生吗 You called? Do you need senor squeaky?
Hey!
他每天都会开很多很多会议 吼 Lots and lots of meengs. Whoa!
甚至在大半夜都会开会 Even in the middle of the night.
我起了 我起了 I'm up! I'm up!
我们来了 我们就到 We're coming! We'll be right there!
如果事情没有按照他要求的马上办妥 If things weren't done to his immediate sasfacon...
他就会有他的对策 He had a t.
Argh!
他的奶瓶在哪 他一定要他的奶瓶 Where's the bole? He has to have his bole!
他用他那胖乎乎的小手指指挥来指挥去 He had everyone wrapped around his chubby lile nger.
啦啦啦 La la la!
除了我之外 Everyone except for me.
尿布 Diaper! Bole!
老爸 我根本没办法睡觉 Dad! I can't sleep.
我知道 我也是 I know, bud. Me neither.
你的小弟弟现在需要特别关照 The baby needs a lot of aenon right now.
先这样 再聊 Okay, good talk!
但是 没事的 But... It's okay.
爹地在这 爹地在这 Daddy's here. Daddy's here.
那我呢 What about me?
2075The year 2057.
霸王龙少尉和我正在调查敌方外星人的入侵 Ensign t Rex and I are invesgang a hosle alien invasion.
哇 啊 Whoa! Ah!
这比我们想象的还要糟糕 It's so much worse than we thought.
妈 他光着屁股 Mom, he's naked!
我也光着屁股 I'm naked!
说 光屁股 Say "Naked."
不要啊 No!
Ah.
谁是妈咪的小宝贝啊 Who's mommy's lile cue?
你是妈咪的小宝贝嘛 Are you mommy's lile cue?
不 他是爹地的小男子汉对吧 No, he's daddy's lile tough guy, right?
你知道我们其中有一个人要跟着 You know one of us has to go with Mr.
弗朗西斯先生参加宠物会议 Francis to the pet convenon.
噢 在拉斯维加斯 Oh, in Vegas.
你知道吗 应该你去 不不不 应该你去 You know what? You should go. No, no. You should go.
事实上 你需要放松下 Well, you need a break.
我会跟宝宝待在一起 然后你 I'll stay with the baby, and you...
或者该有宝宝来决定 Maybe the baby should decide.
你想跟谁待在一起啊 Who do you want to stay with you?
爹地或者妈咪 Daddy or mommy?
爹地 Or daddy?
他要他的妈咪 额 He wants his mommy. Ugh!
够了 我们需要谈一谈 Okay, we need to talk!
私底下 In private.
Oh.
当然 关于什么呢 伙计 Sure. About what, bud?
关于这个b ǎo b àoAbout the b a b e e.
bǎo 蒂姆 "Y," Tim.
为什么 因为他不知道打从哪里来的啊 Why? Because he came out of nowhere!
我们根本不认识他 We don't even know him.
我们怎能相信他 How can we trust him?
拜托 他就是个小宝宝 Come on, he's just a baby.
说真 我是这个家唯一认为这个宝宝 Seriously? I'm the only one who thinks
怪怪的人吗 there's something weird about this guy?
啊噢 我来搞定 啊哦 五秒定论 Oopsie! I got it. Uh oh. Five second rule.
蒂姆 Tim?
看看他 他穿着一身西服 Look at him! He wears a suit!
我知道 是不是很可爱啊 他就像个小大人 I know. Isn't it cute? He's like a lile man.
他随身带着一个公文包 He carries a briefcase.
你们就没有觉得那很什么嘛 Does no else think that's...
喔 我不好说 有些诡异 Oh, I don't know, a lile freaky?
额 你那时候还无时无刻抱着你的羊羊直到你 Well, you carried lam lam around unl you were like...
每个宝宝都是不同的 All babies are dierent, Tim.
而且每个都是特别的 And each one is special.
他把整个家都给霸占了 He's taking over the whole house!
是这样吗 Are you taking over the house?
是的 是的 是 Yes, you are. Yes, you are.
相信我 有一天你会真正了解这个小家伙的 Trust me, one day you're gonna get to know this lile guy...
然后你就会全心全意地爱护他呵护他 And you are gonna love him with all of your heart.
就像我们一样 Just like we do.
全心全意 All of your heart?
绝不 噢 Never. Ooh!
哈喽 Hello!
又到我的三个故事 五个抱抱 一个特别摇篮曲时间啦 It's me for my three stories, ve hugs, and special
song!
那只讲一个故事 How about one story...
三个抱抱和我的特别摇篮曲 Three hugs, and my special song?
只要我的特别摇篮曲 Just my special song?
Mom?
Dad?
Hey.
睡前时间怎么没了 What happened to bedme?
我们会在周一之前搞定的 弗朗西斯先生 We'll have it on Monday, Mr. Francis.
不哭 不哭 Don't cry! Don't cry.
哈喽 Hello?
哈喽 还没 夫人 还没有 Hello? No, ma'am, not yet.
不 我不是在给我自己找借口 No, I'm not making excuses.
好的夫人 我知道这已经花了很长时间了 Yes, ma'am, I know I've been here a long me.
但是请相信我 我在这度日如年 Believe me, it feels like my whole life.
我和这对父母已经取得了很大进展 I'm making great progress with the parents already.
就是常见的把戏 睡眠剥夺啊 绝食抗议啊 The usual procedure, sleep deprivaon, hunger strikes.
他们已经无力思考了 They're very disoriented.
现在他们一切都在我的掌控之中 I've got them eang out of the palm of my hand.
他们什么都肯为我做 They do everything for me.
笑死人了 It's hilarious.
但是我但心那个孩子可能会找我岔子 But I think the kid might be on to me.
不用 我能搞定他 No, I can handle him.
我知道这次任务对公司而言有多重要 I know how important this mission is to the company.
任务 Mission?
相信我 老大 你选我就是选对人了 Well, trust me, ma'am. You got the right baby for this job.
举起手来 坏东西 Hands up, devil baby!
啊啊啊 吓死本大爷了 Fart! Poop! Doodie!
我得去搞定那个小不点儿了 I've goa deal with the k I d.
你会说话 You can talk!
咕咕 嘎嘎 Uh, goo goo ga ga.
不是这样的 你会正常说话 我听到了 No, you can really talk. I heard you!
好吧 我是会说话 Fine. I can talk.
现在 我来看看你是否能听懂话 Now, let's see if you can listen.
给我来一份意大利特浓咖啡 Get me a double Espresso...
再看看附近是否会有正宗寿司 And see if there's someplace around here with decent Sushi.
我可想死了辣味金枪鱼卷 I'd kill for a spicy tuna roll right about now.
剩下的钱 给你自己买点什么吧 Get yourself a lile something.
你是谁 Who are you?
你叫我老板就行了 Let's just say I'm the boss.
老板 你只是一个婴儿啊 你还在穿尿布呢 The boss? You're a baby! You wear a diaper.
你知道穿尿布的还有谁的么 You know who else wears diapers?
宇航员和赛车协会的车手们 Astronauts and nascar drivers, that's who.
这就叫做效率 你不懂的 坦普尔顿 It's called eciency, Templeton.
每年平均每个婴儿 The average toddler spends, what?
花在婴儿便壶上的时间就有45小时 45 hours a year on the poy?
我可是老板 我可不会这么做 I'm the boss.
本大爷可没有这么多空闲时间呢 I don't have that kind of spare me.
你又不是我的老板 Well, you're not the boss of me.
我就是你的老板 I am the boss of you.
你才不是呢 No, you're not.
我是 你不是 Am, too. Are not.
我是 你不是 Am, too! Are not!
我是 你不是 Am, too. Are not!
我就是 你才不是 Am, too. Am, too.
我就是 你不是呢 Am, too. Am, too.
我先来的 I was here rst.
你就等着爸爸妈妈发现吧 Just wait unl mom and dad nd out about this.
哦 就你之前的表现而言 Oh, yeah? You think they'd pick you over me?
你觉得他们会选你而不是我么 With your track record?
你又不了解我 You don't know anything about me.
那你想怎么玩 让我看看 So that's how you wanna play it, huh? Let's see.
坦普尔顿 蒂莫西 中间名是 Templeton, Timothy. Middle name....
笑死我了 竟然是莱斯利 I'm sorry. Leslie!
大部分 你是怎么知道这些的 Mostly c's... How do you know all that?
居然不会骑没有辅助轮的自行车 Can't ride a bike without training wheels?
就算是一头熊也会骑没有辅助轮的自行车吧 莱斯利 Even bears can ride a bike without training wheels,
Leslie.
出生日期显示你已经7岁了 Um... Dob says you're seven.
7岁半 Seven and a half.
能量小憩 你刚才说什么来着 Power nap! Uh, you were saying?
我说我是7岁半 I'm seven and a half.
正是 你老了 Exactly! You're old.
是时候让新一代大展拳脚了 It's me to make way for the next generaon.
这就是世界的运行法则 It's the way of the world.
你不会向你的父母要一个旧玩具吧 You would never ask your parents for an old toy.
羊羊 Lam lam?
每个人都想要新的刺激的东西 Everyone wants the hot, new thing.
摧毁 摧毁 Destroy. Destroy.
羊羊 Lam lam!
我有新电池啦 I've got fresh baeries.
Boom!
爸爸妈妈根本不认识你 Mom and dad don't even know you.
他们爱的是我 They love me!
哦 是么 仔细算算呢 小不点 Oh, yeah? Do the math, kid.
他们的爱就只有这么多 There's only so much love to go around.
就 就像这些一样 It's like these beads.
以前你拥有你父母全部的爱 You used to have all your parents' love.
全部的时间 全部的关注 All their me. All their aenon.
这些全都是你的 You had all the beads.
但是后来我来了 But then I came along.
婴儿会占据父母大量的时间 Babies take up a lot of me.
他们需要很多的关注 他们就得到了全部的爱 They need a lot of aenon. They get all the love.
我们可以分享他们的爱啊 We could share.
看起来你绝对没去过商学院 You obviously didn't go to business school.
听着 坦普尔顿 爱的总数是不会增加的 Look, Templeton, the numbers just don't add up.
他们没有那么多的爱来分给我们两个人 There's not enough love for the two of us.
没有那么多的珠子 Not enough beads to go around.
然后 突然 And then, all of a sudden,
就没有你蒂姆的立足之地了 there's no place for Tim.
蒂姆就融不进这个家了 Tim doesn't t anymore.
哦 不要 蒂姆会怎么样 Oh, no! What about Tim?
所以 老老实实地 不要妨碍我 So keep quiet. Stay out of my way.
否则你就会被炒鱿鱼 Or there's gonna be cutbacks.
我是不能被自己家炒鱿鱼的 You can't be red from your own family.
对 对吧 Can you?
起床啦 小不点 七点啦 Wake up, lile halings! It's 7:00 A.M.
起床啦 小不 Wake up, lile half...
起来又有什么用 What's the use?
起来吃营养早餐啊 Arise for a nutrious breakfast!
七点啦 It's 7:00 A.M.
你怎么啦 蒂莫西 Oh, what's wrong, Timothy?
那个小侏儒让你难过了么 Has that lile dwarf made you blue?
Mmm hmm.
那我就要对他施一个诅咒 Then I shall cast upon him a great curse!
他不能通过 He shall not pass!
没用的 巫师先生 It's no use, wizzie.
他把爸爸妈妈玩得团团转 He's got mom and dad completely fooled.
如果他们知道我所知道事 他们是不会让他待在这儿的 If they knew what I knew, they'd never let him
stay.
或许你可以提醒他们啊 Perhaps your parents need to be enlightened.
我诅咒 With a great curse!
他不能通过 They shall not pass!
对啊 我得提醒他们 Yeah. I need to enlighten them...
收集证据来提醒他们 With proof!
对 这就是我所需要的 证据 That's what I need, proof!
来揭发他的黑暗魔法 Expose his dark magic!
测试 测试 Tesng, tesng.
或许他们知道后会把他退回到店里去 Maybe they can return him to the store...
然后把钱拿回来 And get their money back!
我们可以用那个钱买一个弹力屋 We could buy a bouncy house!
蒂姆 祝你成功 现在是845Godspeed, Tim! It's 8:45 A.M.
本忍者来也 Ninja.
本忍者来也 Ninja.
本忍者来也 Ninja.
本忍者来也 Whoa!
本忍者来也 Ninja.
到处都有小孩 他们在蔓延 Babies everywhere! They're spreading.
妈妈 爸爸 发生什么啦 Mom! Dad! What's going on?
这简直是场入侵 It's an invasion!
Ah!
今天是玩耍日哦 It's a play date!
Aw!
这张一定要留作纪念 That's a keeper.
这是一场会议 但是你别想参加 It's a meeng, and you won't be aending.
走着瞧 We'll see about that.
感谢你们在如此匆忙之间能赶来参加这个会议 Thank you all for coming here on such short noce.
在我们正式开始之前 Now, before we begin...
是的 在偷听 Yes, sir!
在偷听 在偷听 Sure is! Armave!
金博 给他制造一点干扰 Jimbo, run some interference.
Hey!
我们 We babies
要面临一场危机了 哦 不会吧 are having a crisis! Oh, no!
太糟糕了 太可怕了 That's awful! Horrible!
什么危机 What is it?
如果我展示个你们看的会就简单多了 It's simpler if I just show you.
有请 泰迪 Teddy, if you please.
让我来演给你们看 Let's put on a show.
Oh.
开始了 Here we go!
金博 把灯打熄 Jimbo, hit the lights.
你们看到了 孩子得到的爱不像我们以前那么多了 You see, babies aren't geng as much love as we used
to.
为什么 我们做错事了么 Why? Have we been bad?
没有 丝塔西 No, staci.
我会告诉你是谁做错事了 But I'll tell you who is.
听好谁是你们的死敌 狗狗 Behold our mortal enemy. Puppies!
好萌啊 Aw!
萌什么萌 他们就是症结所在 No! No!That's exactly the problem.
狗狗 这和狗狗有什么关系 Puppies? What's the deal with puppies?
自古以来 Throughout history...
人们就喜欢小孩 People have loved babies
胜过世界上的其他任何东西 more than anything in the world.
我们一直是必需品 We've always been a must have item...
在愿望清单上总是排行第一 Number one on every wish list.
而狗狗只是附属品而已 Puppies were merely accessories.
但是当狗狗在新的设计模型下生产出来之后 But all that changed when the puppies began coming out...
这一切都变了 With new designer models.
摘要:

适者生存Survivalofthefittest.这是大自然的守则It'sthelawofthejungle.你的人生中总有那么些人想要夺取属于你的东西There'salwayssomeonetryingtotakewhat'syours.你问我是怎么知道的HowdoIknow?这差点就在我身上得到验证Italmosthappenedtome.呵Roar!嗨呀Hiyah!蒂姆坦普尔顿TimTempleton...该消停会了Quitmonkeyingaround.热狗要凉啦Hotdogsaregettingcold.热狗Hotdogs?至少我是这么记得的Atleast,thisishowIrem...

展开>> 收起<<
B.宝贝老板.pdf

共51页,预览11页

还剩页未读, 继续阅读

声明:本站为文档C2C交易模式,即用户上传的文档直接被用户下载,本站只是中间服务平台,本站所有文档下载所得的收益归上传人(含作者)所有。玖贝云文库仅提供信息存储空间,仅对用户上传内容的表现方式做保护处理,对上载内容本身不做任何修改或编辑。若文档所含内容侵犯了您的版权或隐私,请立即通知玖贝云文库,我们立即给予删除!
分类:外语学习 价格:5.9玖币 属性:51 页 大小:836.76KB 格式:PDF 时间:2025-01-08

开通VIP享超值会员特权

  • 多端同步记录
  • 高速下载文档
  • 免费文档工具
  • 分享文档赚钱
  • 每日登录抽奖
  • 优质衍生服务
/ 51
客服
关注