B.表情奇幻冒险

VIP免费
2025-01-08 0 0 687.14KB 35 页 5.9玖币
侵权投诉
我们生活的世界 The world we live in.
如此奇妙 神秘 It's so wondrous, mysterious,
甚至充满魔力 even magical.
不 不是那个世界 No. No, not that world.
我指的是这个世界 I meant this one.
智能手机 The smartphone.
每个系统 软件 应用程序 都是拥有完美科技的小星球 Each system and program and app is its own lile
planet of perfect technology,
提供着如此必须 如此重要 如此意义深远的服务 All providing services so necessary, so crucial, so
unbelievably profound.
看看谁给我发了条短信 Look who just sent me a text.
艾迪·麦考利斯特 Addie McAIIister?
一定是搞错了 或是开玩笑 或是个骗局 Must be a mistake. Or a joke. Or a scam.
不要把你的社保号给她 Don't send her your Social Security number.
老兄 Dude.
她就在那儿 She's right there.
这就是我们的使用者 艾利克斯 That's our user, Alex.
和每个中学新生一样 And, like every freshman in high school,
他的整个生活和一切都围绕着手机 his whole life, everything, revolves around his phone.
当生活节奏越来越快 And, as the pace of life gets faster and faster...
五秒钟之内把手机放下 Phones down in ve.
注意力持续时间越来越短 And aenon spans get shorter and shorter and...
你现在可能都没在听我说话 You're probably not even listening to me right now.
谁有时间打字呢 Who has the me to type out actual words?
这就是我们发挥作用的时候了 And that's where we come in,
沟通史上最重要的发明 the most important invenon in the history of communicaon...
表情符号 Emojis.
这就是我的家 That's my home.
短信之城 Textopolis.
在这儿 我们每个人各司其职 Here, each of us does one thing,
每次必须尽善尽美 and we have to nail it every me.
圣诞树就得喜庆地站着 The Christmas Tree just has to stand there all fesve.
圣诞快乐 Merry Christmas.
这才九月呢 提姆 It's sll September, Tim.
公主们我真美 The Princesses... I am so prey.
她们就得戴着皇冠 梳好头发 They just got to wear their crowns and keep their hair combed.
你们好 我们真美 You guys, we are so prey.
魔鬼 大便 竖起拇指 Devil, Poop, Thumbs Up.
他们站出来就准备就绪了 They just show up, and they're good to go.
但是面部表情就有压力了 But for the faces, the pressure is on.
哭泣必须得一直哭 尽管他才中了彩票 Crier always has to cry, even if he's just won the loery.
万岁 我是亿万富翁啦 Hooray! I'm a billionaire!
欢笑一直在笑 The Laugher is always laughing,
尽管他才摔断了胳膊 even if he's just broken his arm.
我看得见骨头 I can see the bone!
而我 我是无聊 Now, me, I'm a Meh.
所以我必须总是一副无聊的样子 就像在说 "哼 谁在乎呢" So I got to be totally over it all the me, you
know, like, "Meh, who cares?"
这可没有听起来那么简单 Which is not as easy as it sounds.
我得 I goa be
无聊 Meh
我得 I goa be
无聊 Meh
早上好 D女士 你带着小宝贝呢 Morning, Mrs. D. I see you have the lile minis with you.
他们真可爱 They're so cute.
太可爱了 我受不了啦 That is so adorable, I can't take it!
现在他们再也没法睡觉了 Now I'll never get them to sleep.
保持住你的表情吧 怪人 Sck to your one face, weirdo.
不 不 No! No!
很难总是摆出一副厌烦样 It's hard to always act blasé,
生活在短信之城如此令人兴奋 when living in Textopolis is just so excing.
你们好 猴子们 Hello, good simians.
这些公文包不错哦 Those are some sharp aachés.
是的 我们有些事情要处理 Yes, well, we have business to aend to.
什么事情 猴子的事情 What kind of business? Monkey business.
我听起来真像英国人 I sounded Brish.
无聊 真棒啊 Meh. That was really good.
无聊 无聊 真 Meh. Meh. That was a great...
你干吗呢 老兄 练习 Whatcha doing there, mate? Praccing.
今天是我登上手机上的第一天 Today is my rst day on the phone.
天啊 我会超级无聊的 Boy. I'm gonna be so meh.
你会做什么呢 What are you gonna do?
我和伙伴们会躺到烧烤架上 Me and the boys are gonna throw ourselves on the barbie!
这是我的酱汁 Here's my sauce now.
祝你好运 老兄 G'day, mate.
嘿 你们好 Hey. Konnichiwa.
抱歉 表情们 Sorry, emocons.
我讨厌撞倒老人家 我来帮你 I hate knocking over the elderly. Here, let me help, let me help.
我的冒号 My colon!
这是时间 嘿 我的眼睛在这儿呢 伙计 Is that the me? Hey, my eyes are up here, pal.
耶 好嘞 Yeah! All right!
准时 Right on me.
上周 艾利克斯把我和这家伙排在了一起 So, last week, Alex sends me next to this guy.
这孩子 他从哪儿得来的这东西 That kid. Where does he get this stu?
你笑什么笑 怪物 Why are you laughing, freak?
我父母和我不同 他们是专业人士 Now, unlike me, my parents are total pros.
吉恩 告诉我 你刚才没有笑 Gene, please tell me you weren't laughing just now.
在公共场合 In public.
他笑了 我记得 He was. I remember.
我们去个更私密的地方 Let's go somewhere more private.
我有个坏消息 吉恩 I have some bad news, Gene.
我怕你会有错误的反应 And I'm afraid you'll have the wrong reacon.
好吧 什么是错误的反应 Okay. What's the wrong reacon?
"无聊"以外的反应 Anything other than "meh."
快说吧 我不想迟到 Come on. I don't want to be late.
今天我不让你去工作 I'm not leng you go to work today.
等等 什么 你还没准备好 儿子 Wait, what? You're just not ready, son.
拜托 在立方体里工作是表情符号毕生的目的 Come on! Working in the cube is an emoji's whole purpose
in life.
和我同龄的人都在手机上工作了 除了我 Everybody my age is working on the phone except for me.
亲爱的 不是的 Sweee, that's not true.
耶 我要在手机上工作了 我才十岁呢 Yeah! I'm gonna work on the phone, and I'm only 10.
因为我相信你 That's because I believe in you.
我们要洗手吗 Should we wash our hands?
不 不 No, no, no.
我们是二号 We're number two! We're number two! We're number two!
看见了 See?
我知道我与众不同 I know I'm dierent, okay?
但是需要的时候 我可以无聊的 But when I need to, I can be meh.
我只是 I just...
我想做一个工作的表情符号 像 I want to be a working emoji, you know, like...
像别人那样 然后 Like everybody else, and then...
然后我就能融入大家了 明白吗 Then I would nally t in, you know?
你就是集体中的一员 亲爱的 You t in, honey.
不 我没有 妈 No, I don't, Mom.
我从来都没有 Ineverhave.
但是你们要是让我去 我就可以改变这一切 给我个机会吧 But I can change all that if you'd just let me.
Just give me a chance.
但要是手机把你发出来 表情却错了呢 But what if you get sent out on the phone, making the wrong
face?
不会 爸爸 我会做出正确表情的 No, Dad, I'll make the right face.
Look.
无聊… Meh...
你做这个表情的时候真帅 You're so handsome when you make that face.
我想他准备好了 梅尔 I think he's ready, Mel.
无聊 Meh.
拜托 爸爸 Come on, Dad.
让我证明给你看 Let me prove it to you.
要是你真的觉得自己准备好了 If you really think you're ready.
是的 我保证不会让你们失望的 I am! Yes! Yes. I promise, I won't let you down.
停下 Stop.
恭喜大家 Congratulaons, everyone!
对你们来说 这是多么激动人心的一天啊 What an excing day for all of you.
真的是她 披萨 It's really her. Pizza.
嘿 你们工作的第一天 Hey. Your rst day on the job.
嗨 嗨 Hi. Hi.
别紧张 我不会咬人 嗨 我是微笑 Don't be nervous. lwon't bite. Hi. I'm Smiler.
别碰我 Don't touch me.
嗨 好的 Hi! Okay.
我是说 嘿 I mean, hey.
正如你们所知 我是微笑 As you know, I'm Smiler.
我是这里的系统主管 I am the system supervisor here
因为我是最早那个表情符号 because I was the original emoji.
运作方法是这样的 Here's how it works.
没什么花哨的 It's nothing fancy.
等下 非常花哨 Wait a minute. It's really fancy.
你们每个人在表情符号区都有自己的立方体 You each have your own cube on the emoji bar.
如果艾利克斯选中了你 If Alex chooses you,
要是你有幸 你的立方体就会亮起来 should you be so lucky, your cube will light up.
就是展示的时候了 It's showme.
扫描仪会扫描你 The scanner will scan you,
扫描的结果会发到艾利克斯的短信框内 and that scan will get sent right up to Alex's text box.
让我告诉大家 And let me tell you, guys,
第一次被扫描是无与伦比的经历 there is nothing like geng scanned for the rst me.
你们会喜欢的 真的 You're gonna love it. Really.
这里是最爱区 Now, over here is the favorites secon
这里可以找到所有最受欢迎的表情符号 where you'll nd all the most popular emojis.
当然 我的立方体也在这里 And, of course, you'll nd my cube here.
干得真好 You are smooth.
尽责而已 Just doing my duty.
什么 我说了什么 What? What did I say?
火箭来参加派对啦 Rocket looking to party.
拜托 告诉我你有点被诱惑了 Come on, tell me you aren't just a lile bit tempted.
史蒂芬 我最后一次告诉你 我不想买分时享用度假房 Steven, for the last me, I don't want to buy a me
share.
拜托 老兄 我是击掌 你认识我的 我是最爱之一 Come on, man, it's Hi 5. You know me, I'm a favorite.
艾利克斯几周没选你了 Alex hasn't picked you in weeks.
他要是再不选你 你就不再是最爱了 And if he stops picking you, you're no longer a favorite.
肯定有什么错 It's got to be some sort of mistake.
看看我 我是个正在击掌的迷人的手啊 I mean, look at me, I'm an aracve hand giving a high ve.
拳头 进来 Fist Bump. Come on in. Hey.
女士们 拳头 他是个蠢蛋 Ladies. Fist Bump? He's a knucklehead. Literally.
看看他 我也能像那样 Look at him. I can look like that.
抽筋了 大错特错 Cramp. Huge mistake.
帮帮我 帮帮这只手 Help. Help me. Help up the hand.
好嘞 谢谢 老兄 There you go. Thanks, mate.
嘿 小无聊 你来分散他们的注意力 Hey, lile Meh, how about you create a distracon,
我就从绳子底下溜进去 and then I'll just slip under the rope?
有人迷路了吗 Is someone lost?
微笑 嗨 正要走呢 Smiler, hi. Just leaving.
只是消磨下时间 Yeah, you know, just killing me
然后就得回到我的立方体 在偏远的角落里 before I go back to my cube in the far corner
艾利克斯再也看不见我了 where Alex can't even see me anymore!
你可能不是他的最爱了 You may not be a favorite anymore,
但是你总会有一席之地的 but you will always have a place in the cube.
是 偏远得要流鼻血 Yeah, in the nosebleeds.
我就在这儿呢 说话太伤人 I'm standing right here. Words hurt.
我能告诉你们的最重要的事 就是做你自己 The most important thing I can tell you is to just be yourself.
我生来就该快乐 所以我总是微笑 I was made to be happy, so I am always smiling.
请表情符号各就各位 Places, please. Emojis to your cubes.
注意 任务来了 Aenon. We 've got incoming.
无聊起来 无聊起来 Got to be meh. Got to be meh.
噢天哪 我自己的立方体 Oh, my gosh, my own cube.
不敢置信 我可以在这里放一棵植物 I can't believe it. I could put a plant over here.
这里可以挂一个灵感日历 And over here could go an inspiraonal calendar.
好了 无聊起来 无聊起来 Okay. Got to be meh. Got to be meh.
看看我们的儿子 Look at our son down there.
我容光焕发 I'm just beaming
充满骄傲 with pride.
你觉得他真会被选中吗 You don't think he'll actually get picked, do you?
象形文字 Hie ro gly phics.
象形文字是古老的图像语言 Hieroglyphics was an ancient language of picture forms.
大家想到什么了吗 Does that remind anyone of anything?
嘿 图像语言 有人想到什么吗 Hello? A language of pictures. Anyone?
早期的象形文字可以追溯到3300 Early hieroglyphs date back as far as 3,300...
我得回艾迪的短信 I got to reply to Addie's text.
我写点什么好 什么都不写 What should I write? Nothing.
什么都不写 文字不酷 Nothing? Words aren't cool.
好吧 要酷 要 Okay. Be cool. Be cool.
好 艾利克斯不确定要怎么做 All right, Alex is not sure how he wants to play this.
我希望选中我 I would really love it to be me.
选我 选我 Beam me up! Beam me up!
竖起拇指准备 I need Thumbs Up on standby.
耳仔 竖起拇指来了 Yeah! Thumbs Up is going in!
等等 艾利克斯改变主意了 Wait! Alex is changing his mind.
他在移动 He's moving.
好 看来会是无聊 Okay. Looks like it's gonna be Meh.
我好紧张 快要耸肩了 I'm so nervous, I could almost shrug.
就是无聊了 We are go for Meh.
开始扫描 Iniang scan.
好的 你可以的 Okay. You can do this.
我做不到 这是什么 I can't do this! I can't do it! What is this?
停止扫描 不行 太晚了 Stop the scan! I can't! It's too late!
无聊 天哪 我吓坏了 Meh, meh, meh, meh. My goodness, I'm freaking out!
他在干吗 他表情错了 What's he doing? He's making the wrong face!
幸运儿 小等下 什 Good for him! Lile... Wait, what?
无聊起来 无聊起来 无聊起来 Be meh! Be meh! Be meh!
中止 中止 Abort! Abort!
关闭 关闭 Shut it down! Shut it down!
那是什么表情 What is that emoji?
错误表情发出去了 无聊立方体撤离 Wrong emoji sent! Evacuate the Meh cube!
撤离 我得出去 Evacuate the cube! I got to get out of here.
让那个笨蛋出去 Get that bozo out of there!
我正在努力 I'm trying!
No!
噢天哪 Oh, my God.
天哪 The humanity.
医生 Medic.
抱歉 大家 我不是有意的 Sorry, everybody. That was not what I meant to do.
I kinda...
我刚才太恐慌了 I kinda panicked.
你到底是不是无聊啊 Are you even a Meh at all?
谁 我 他当然是了 Who? Me? Course he is.
他和我一模一样 He's my sping image.
你要是有无聊以外的表情 If you have expressions other than meh,
你就是故障 what you are is a malfuncon.
故障 Malfuncon?
不 我可以表现出无聊的 再给我一次机会吧 No! I can be meh. Just give me one more chance.
不可能 That's not gonna happen.
知道会发生什么有趣的事吗 董事会议 You know what would be really fun? A board meeng.
我们可以在会上想出怎么处置你 Where we could gure out what to do with you!
我就知道他不对劲 故障 I knew there was something wrong with him. A malfuncon?
他会怎样 他没法在手机上工作 What's gonna happen to him? He can't work on the phone.
艾利克斯会怎么想 What would Alex think?
就是那个家伙 他父母怎么想 That's the guy. What do his parents think?
我只是想发挥作用 融入大家 ljust wanted to be useful, you know? Fit in.
摘要:

我们生活的世界Theworldwelivein.如此奇妙神秘It'ssowondrous,mysterious,甚至充满魔力evenmagical.不不是那个世界No.No,notthatworld.我指的是这个世界Imeantthisone.智能手机Thesmartphone.每个系统软件应用程序都是拥有完美科技的小星球Eachsystemandprogramandappisitsownlittleplanetofperfecttechnology,提供着如此必须如此重要如此意义深远的服务Allprovidingservicessonecessary,socrucial,sounbeliev...

展开>> 收起<<
B.表情奇幻冒险.pdf

共35页,预览7页

还剩页未读, 继续阅读

声明:本站为文档C2C交易模式,即用户上传的文档直接被用户下载,本站只是中间服务平台,本站所有文档下载所得的收益归上传人(含作者)所有。玖贝云文库仅提供信息存储空间,仅对用户上传内容的表现方式做保护处理,对上载内容本身不做任何修改或编辑。若文档所含内容侵犯了您的版权或隐私,请立即通知玖贝云文库,我们立即给予删除!
分类:外语学习 价格:5.9玖币 属性:35 页 大小:687.14KB 格式:PDF 时间:2025-01-08

开通VIP享超值会员特权

  • 多端同步记录
  • 高速下载文档
  • 免费文档工具
  • 分享文档赚钱
  • 每日登录抽奖
  • 优质衍生服务
/ 35
客服
关注