B.冰河世纪2

VIP免费
2025-01-08 0 0 640.29KB 21 页 5.9玖币
侵权投诉
冰河世纪II 消融
靠 这全球暖化真是要命 This global warming is killing me.
这样太热 冰河时期又太冷 This is too hot,the Ice Age was too cold.
哪件事是你满意的? What would it take to make you happy?
这样我爽多了! This I like.
来呀 你追不到我的 Oh, no, you won't catch me.
不要跑 詹姆士 守规矩! No running, James. Camp rules.
谁鸟你 树懒? Make me, sloth.
谁鸟你 先生!”一点都不懂敬老尊贤 Make me, sir. It's all about respect.
水罗 Water ball.
山米 刚吃饱 休息1小时 Sammy, you just ate. Wait an hour.
赫克特 不可以在那里尿尿 Hector,no,no,no,you can't pee pee there.
那里可以 艾希莉 别挖鼻孔 OK there is ne.Ashley,stop picking your
打礼物罗! Pi ata!
等一下!眼睛要先蒙起来 Stop! You're supposed to wear blindfolds.
OK.
轮到我打!轮到我! Hey,it's my turn to hit the sloth.Mine.
轮到我!轮到我! Mine. Mine.
你身上根本没有糖果 Hey, you didn't have any candy in you.
把他埋起来 Let's bury him. Yeah!
!谁说可以虐待树懒? Hey whoa.Who said you kids could torture the sloth?
曼尼 不要扼杀他们的创意 Manny, don't squash their creavity.
曼尼!狄亚哥!我的道上兄弟 Hey, Manny,Diego,my bad mammals jammals.
帮帮可怜的树懒吧? Wanna give a sloth a hand?
我开了一个营地希德之乡就是希德营地的意思 Look, I opened my camp."Campo del Sid". It means
Camp of Sid.
哇咧 你的西语跟英语一样烂 Congratulaons.You're now an idiot in two languages.
不要在小鬼面前取笑我他们喜欢我 对吧 比利? Not in front of the k i d z.These lile guys love
me.Right,Billy?
不要逼我吃掉你! Don't make me eat you.
爱鬼扯 所以他们叫小鬼 They kid. That's why they're called kids.
希德 你没有经营营地的资格 I told you, Sid.You're not qualied to run a camp.
照顾小孩需要什么资格? What do qualicaons have to do with childcare?
再说 这些小孩都崇拜我 我是他们学习的榜样 Besides,these kids look up to me.I'm a role model to them.
看得出来 I can see that.
你们以为我什么都不会 我跟大家都是同伙的一份子 You guys never think I can do anything,but I'm an
equal member of this herd.
没有我哪有今天的我们 你们最好给我放尊重一点 I made this herd so you need to start treang me with
some respect.
回来啦 希德开个玩笑都不行 Come on, Sid.Sid, we were just kidding.
!我们来玩帮长毛象钉尾巴 希德! Hey let's play pin the tail on the mammoth.
笑我笨是吧? I can do stu.
不知道什么叫尊重 Won't give me their stupid respect.
我就给他们点颜色瞧瞧! I'll show 'em.
就这样 最后小毛驴终于找到了妈妈 And so, in the end the lile burro reached his mommy.
从此过着幸福快乐的生活 And they lived happily ever aer.
还真能掰 我要发问 Good job. Queson.
小毛驴为什么要回家?怎么不跟兔子一起生活? Why does the burro go home?Why doesn't he stay with
the rabbits?
因为他想跟家人在一起 Because.because he wanted to be with his family.
如果跟小母驴私奔会比较精彩 He should go with the girl burro.That's a beer love story.
你有你的版本 这是我的版本 OK, well, when you tell your burro story,that's what he'll do.
小毛驴有蔑视的味道 严格来讲应该称他野驴 Burro is a demeaning name.Technically, it's called a wild
ass.
于是野驴回到野驴他妈的身边 Fine. The wild ass boy came home to his wild ass mother.
懂了吧?是不是更难听? See, that's why I called it a burro.
如果他有进食困难会更感人 Could the burro have a grazing problem?Then he'd be more relatable.
无聊 没有说服力 Boring.It's not believable.
母驴会吃小驴吗?结局不过瘾 Do burros eat their young? It's not a good ending.
有时候我会吐! Somemes I throw up.
从此过着幸福快乐的生活还有什么比这更好的结局? They lived happily ever aer.You can't get more
sasfying than that.
幸福的大家庭!这样多好! One big happy family.That's the way it's supposed to be.
那你的幸福大家庭在哪里? Where's your big, happy family?
改成老虎吃光了讨厌的小鬼 Then the hungry ger ate the pesky lile kids.
你还好吗 老哥?很好啊 干嘛? You OK, buddy? Sure. Why not?
我刚刚想故事时间结束 剧终 I thought.Story me's over. The end.
小心!!你要去哪里? Run for your lives! Where's everybody going?
世界末日快到了!什么? The world's coming to an end.that are you talking about?
火速东尼说世界要淹大水了 Fast Tony he says the world's gonna ood.
我手上拿的强力装置 Folks I hold in my hand a device so powerful,
可以从空中萃取空气! it can actually pull air right out of the sky.
围过来 围过来 Gather round, gather round.
你有鳃吗 夫人? Pardon me, do you have gills, ma'am?
所以你在水里不能呼吸? So you can't breathe underwater?
我请我的助手为各位示范一下 My assistant here will demonstrate.
!我闻到大海的味道了 Hey, I can smell the ocean.
干什么?现在不能卖 What are you doing? I can't sell that now.
用嘴巴吸气 白痴! You suck air through your mouth you moron.
高级品味设计、坚固的结构 Through its design and sturdy construcon,
未来的日子绝对不怕没有空气 you'll have plenty of air for eons to come.
当然 效果可能因人而异 Of course, results may vary.
干嘛用这种末日说法吓人? Why are you scaring everybody with this doomsday stu?
我只是赚点小钱过日子 I'm trying to make a living here, pal.
根据我精准的气象预测 It's my weather forecast.
未来5天有豪大雨 紧接着世界末日! The ve day outlook calls for intense ooding followed by the end of
the world.
接近周末时又会出现些许阳光 And a slight chance of patchy sunshine later in the week.
别听他 火速东尼 为了一颗葡萄 连妈妈都肯卖 Come on don't listen to him. Fast Tony would sell his own
mother for a grape.
你是在出价吗?不 我的意思是 当然不卖 Are you making an oer?I mean, no, I would not.
你没听过吗?冰层正在融化 Haven't you heard? The ice is melng.
看这块土地 被冰封住 You see this ground,it's covered in ice.
1千年前它就被冰封住 A thousand years ago,it was covered in ice.
再过1千年 它还是被冰封住 A thousand years from now,it will sll be ice.
不要用你的生存本能妖言惑众 Say, buddy, not to cast aspersions on your survival insncts or nothing,
不过长毛象不是快绝种了吗? but haven't mammoths prey much gone exnct?
这话是什么意思?你是世界上最后一头长毛象 What are you talking about? About you being the last of
your kind.
好恶 你的嘴巴有蚂蚁的味道 Your breath smells like ants.
你多久没看到别的长毛象了? Be that as it may, when's the last me you saw another mammoth?
不要理他 Don't pay any aenon to him.
长毛象不会绝种 我们体型最大 Mammoths can't go exnct.They're the biggest things on Earth.
那恐龙怎么说? What about the dinosaurs?
恐龙太自大 树敌太多 The dinosaurs got cocky and made enemies.
看 有个白痴走向掏心冰墙 Look. Some idiot's going down the Eviscerator.
不是我们认识的白痴吧 Please tell me that's not our idiot.
注意!3我就跳下去 OK, I'm gonna jump on the count of three.
1… One,
2… two...
希德 不要动!我们上去! Sid, don't move a muscle.We're coming up.
!!!!! Jump! Jump! Jump!
抱歉 Sorry.
2又千分之3 2又千分之4… Two and three one thousandths,two and four one thousandths...
希德!你在干嘛?! Sid, what are you doing? Get down from there.
!我要抢第一跳下掏心墙 No. I'm gonna be the rst to jump o the Eviscerator
看你们以后尊不尊重我 and then you guys are gonna have to show me some respect.
跳啊 我们会缅怀死者 The only respect you'll get is respect for the dead.
不要管他 他没那么笨 Come on, Manny, he's not that stupid.
但我以前常判断错误 杰罗尼莫! But I've been wrong before. Geronimo!
小心一点! Hey, watch it.
我不能呼吸了 我的脾脏好像飞出来了 I can't breathe.I think I just coughed up my spleen.
狄亚哥 爪子请收起来 哦 对不起 Diego, retract the claws please.Right.Sorry.
要不跟你很熟 还以为你怕水 If I didn't know you beer Diego,I'd think you were afraid of the water.
还好我太了解你 OK, OK. Good thing I know you beer.
你们两个… Guys.
火速东尼说得对 Fast Tony was right.
到处都在开始融化 Everything is melng.
洪水快来了 我们得警告大家 It's all gonna ood.Come on, we goa warn them.
我们可以快速演化成水生动物 Maybe we can rapidly evolve into water creatures.
你真是天才 希德 请叫我乌贼阿德 That's genius, Sid. Call me Squid.
这一带真烂 我怎么会住在这 This whole thing's a piece ounk.I can't believe I live here.
干嘛? What?
不要管呼吸管 为你们介绍 一种叫树皮的革命性玩意 Forget reeds.I present you with this revoluonary
gizmo we call bark.
浮力超强 保证会浮 我跟你说什么东西会浮 It's so buoyant, it actually oats.I'll show you something that
oats.
算了 你们等死吧 All right, it's your funeral.
不要说我没告诉你们 See? This is exactly what I'm talking about.
像长毛象般大的熔岩从天而降 Giants balls of furry lava the size of mammoths raining from the sky.
哦 所以要用你的呼吸管呼吸 Go suck air through a reed.
听他说!大洪水不是臭盖的 Listen to him.He's right about the ood.
真的吗?我说的当然是真的 I am? I mean, yes, I am.
你说没有洪水 干嘛听你的? Wait. You said there wasn't going to be a ood. Why should we listen to you?
我们看到了上面的状况 Because we saw what's up there.The dam's gonna break.
水坝快决堤 会淹没整个山谷 The enre valley's gonna ood.
洪水是真的 错不了 而且快得迅雷不及掩耳 Flood's real, all right.And it's coming fast.
你们看看 你们等于住在碗里 Look around. You're in a bowl.
碗一装满水就无处可逃罗 BowI's gonna ll up. Ain't no way out.
那我们该怎么办? What are we gonna do?
除非你们可以逃出山谷那端 Unless you make it to the end of the valley.
那里有艘船可以救你们 There's a boat. It can save you.
我怎么没看到 可是你们手脚得快一点 I don't see anything.But y'all beer hurry.
地融、墙倒、岩石滚滚而下啊 Ground's melng,walls tumbling, rocks crumbling.
来的还得跟洪水赛跑 Survive that and you'll be racing the water,
3天内就淹到喷泉区 cos in three days' me,it's gonna hit the geyser elds.
好消息不是没有 There is some good news, though.
你们死得愈多我吃得愈饱 The more of you die,the beer I eat.
对你们可能不是好消息 I didn't say it was good news for you.
跟他同班上课一定很衰 He must have been a real pleasure to have in class.
要命的水坝! Dam.
都听到秃鹰说的啦 逃命吧 All right, you heard the scary vulture.Let's move out.
你认为真的有船? Manny, you really think there's a boat?
不知 但这里的水会淹1哩深 I don't know, but in a few days,this place is gonna be underwater.
如果有希望 一定是那个方向 If there's any hope, it's that way.
曼尼 走啦! Manny, let's go.
右车道有雕齿兽翻覆 Overturned glyptodont in the far right lane.
放眼望去尽是回堵的动物潮 Trac backed up as far as the eye can see.
看来势必有所伤亡 And it looks like there might be a fatality.
所有红肉都是我的! I call the dark meat.
全部过来!快点进去! Come on everybody let's go.Come on come come come.Get in.
出来 爷爷 我们要走啦 Come on, Grandpa, come on.We have to go.
我不走!我生在这个洞 也要死在这个洞 Well, I'm not leaving. I was born in this hole and I'll die in this
hole.
这坨屎一定要带走吗? Do we have to bring this crap?
我们去的地方一定找得到屎 这是我妈妈的嫁妆 I'm sure there's crap where we're going.This was a gi
from my mother.
继续前进! OK, keep it moving, keep it moving.
曼尼!我刚听说长毛象会绝种 Manny,I just heard you're going exnct.
不卫生就罢了 不要这么白目 Hey, if you ever master hygiene,try working on sensivity.
我不会绝种!孩子们快看!最后一头长毛象 I'm not going exnct.Kids, look. The last mammoth.
以后再也看不到了! Well, you probably won't see another one of those again.
听到了吧? See?
清点人数 12…詹姆士呢? OK, one, two, three... Where is James?
史都 出来吧 史都 Stu. Come on, Stu.
这家冰果室不能逗留了 Let's blow this ice cube stand.
摘要:

冰河世纪II消融靠这全球暖化真是要命Thisglobalwarmingiskillingme.这样太热冰河时期又太冷Thisistoohot,theIceAgewastoocold.哪件事是你满意的?Whatwouldittaketomakeyouhappy?这样我爽多了!ThisIlike.来呀你追不到我的Oh,no,youwon'tcatchme.不要跑詹姆士守规矩!Norunning,James.Camprules.谁鸟你树懒?Makeme,sloth.“谁鸟你先生!”一点都不懂敬老尊贤Makeme,sir.It'sallaboutrespect.水罗Waterball.山米刚吃饱休息1...

展开>> 收起<<
B.冰河世纪2.pdf

共21页,预览5页

还剩页未读, 继续阅读

声明:本站为文档C2C交易模式,即用户上传的文档直接被用户下载,本站只是中间服务平台,本站所有文档下载所得的收益归上传人(含作者)所有。玖贝云文库仅提供信息存储空间,仅对用户上传内容的表现方式做保护处理,对上载内容本身不做任何修改或编辑。若文档所含内容侵犯了您的版权或隐私,请立即通知玖贝云文库,我们立即给予删除!
分类:外语学习 价格:5.9玖币 属性:21 页 大小:640.29KB 格式:PDF 时间:2025-01-08

开通VIP享超值会员特权

  • 多端同步记录
  • 高速下载文档
  • 免费文档工具
  • 分享文档赚钱
  • 每日登录抽奖
  • 优质衍生服务
/ 21
客服
关注