B.冰河世纪3

VIP免费
2025-01-08 0 0 620.72KB 19 页 5.9玖币
侵权投诉
冰河世纪3:大龙驾到 I C E A G E 3 :"Dawn of The Dinosaurs"
快了快了! It's happening!
大家等等我啊 Wait up guys!
宝宝要生了!我要当爸爸了! The baby is coming! The baby is coming! I'm having a baby.
蓝色警报,蓝色警报了 要是女孩就是粉色 Code blue, code blue Or pink if it's a girl
生宝宝了!生宝宝了!艾丽,我来了! Coming up baby!Coming up baby!I'm coming, Ellie!
瞧我们的 We got it.
艾丽艾丽,你在哪,我这是到哪儿了? 曼尼! Ellie Ellie Where are you Where am I ? Manny!
我说过了,只是宝宝踢了一下而已 I told you! It was just a kick.
哦,对啊!对啊,哈哈 Ohh right! Right, oh wow.
你可真把你老爸吓死了!瞧老爸傻的 Ohh you really gave daddy a scare!Daddy got silly.
老爸我从悬崖上溜下来 然后就嘣,嘣,嘣!傻老爸 Daddy fall down cli and go boom boom boom Silly
daddy.
抱歉 各位 虚惊一样 宝宝只是提了一下 Sorry, folks. False alarm.It was just a kick.
你知道我想踢谁嘛?你这周都已经了三次了 Do you know who I want to kick? That's the third false
alarm this week.
好了,没啥好看的 都散了吧,散了吧! Allright show's over.break it up, break it up!
~瞧瞧谁的小肚子也有小宝宝了我没Oh I see someone else who has a bun in the oven?I'm not
pregnant!
真可惜,你会是个好妈妈的 Too bad, you'd make a wonderful mother.
曼尼 我知道你很高兴 我也是 可你这样也有点太小题大做了 Manny I know your excited, I am too,but
your geng a lile carried away.
好了 好了 听你这口气 越来越像迪亚哥了 Okay okay Boy your starng to sound like Diego.
等等迪亚哥哪去了? Wait a second... Where is Diego?
我可是蹄下生风啊 宝贝儿!蹄下生风! My hooves are burning, baby!They are burning!
哦,瞧这儿啊 我踮脚跑,我踮脚跑 你就吃灰去吧,哈哈! Oh look at this I got to p Toe!I got to p
Toe!Eat my dust dingo!
现在能睁眼了嘛?别太激动 小心伤着孩子 Huh, can I look now? Easy don't freak out the baby.
孩子好得很,我现在倒是担心他老爸 The baby is ne. It's the freaked out daddy I'm worried about.
嘿,别偷看 Ah Uh Uh, No peeking.
嗒嗒!游乐场在此哇! Voila! Playground for junior.Ohh wow!
太美了 It's amazing.
曼尼这是我做的,我们全家 Ohh Manny..I made it myself our family.
为什么这上头没我的份? Hey why aren't I up there?
你可以上我们这得全家福 肯定很合适 You can be on ours.You'd t right in.
当然了 这工程还没完工 还有些边边角角要处理 Of course it's sll work in progress.Few rough edges,
here and there.
真不敢相信 你这是要给孩子另造一个天地 另造一个?哪有 I don't believe it your trying to baby proof
nature Baby proof nature? Get oua here.
那也太扯了 That's ridiculous.
曼尼,我们的孩子以后肯定会在这里生活 你可改变不了冰川世纪 Manny, this is the world our baby's
gonna grow up in. You can't change that.
我当然可以,谁让我是地球上个儿最大的呢 Of course I can I'm the biggest thing on earth.
好吧,大块头老爹,我真想看看 你能怎么应付小娃娃 Okay big daddy, I can't wait to see how you
handle the teen years.
跟上,希德,别乱碰东西 这地方是给孩子们玩的 Come on Sid I don't want you touching anything This
place is for kids.
你是小孩吗?不用答了 Are you a kid? Don't answer that.
迪亚哥 原来你在这啊 刚刚你可错过了一份大惊喜 Diego there you are.You missed the big surprise.
是嘛,我待会再看吧 好嘞 回见 I'll check it out later Okay See ya.
我觉得 迪亚哥好像有心事 怎么会 肯定没事的啦 You know I think there's something bothering Diego.No
I'm sure everything's ne.
你该去和他聊聊 男人可不会聊,男人的事 You should talk to him Guys don't talk to guys, about guy
problems.
我们互相捶一下肩就好了 那也太蠢了! We just punch each other on the shoulders.That's stupid!
对女人来说 是滴 可对男人来说 那可顶的上六个月的心理治疗 To a girl but for a guy that's like six
months of therapy.
好了,好了,我去就是了 Okay, Okay I'm going.
嘿 喂! Hey. Oww!
你干嘛呢?我也不晓得 Why'd you do that? I don't know.
是这么个事儿,艾丽觉得你有心事 So listen, Ellie thinks theres something bothering you.
说真的 我是在想 可能 很快 我就该出发了 Actually, I've been thinking, that soon,it might be me for me
to head out.
哦 那我就跟她说你没事了 嘛事没有 Okay so I'll just tell her that your ne It was nothing
我们能哄得了谁呢 曼尼?我越来越不像只剑齿虎了而且我也不适合整天帮你看小孩 Look who are we
kidding Manny? I'm losing my edge.I'm not really built for chaperoning play Dates.
你说什么呢? What do you talking about?
成家生子 这是大事 我很为你高兴 可是 Having a family that's huge And I'm happy for you but
这是你的探险故事 不再是我的 你是说你不想和我一起带小孩? It's your adventure, not mine.So you
don't want to be around my kid?
不是这个意思 你你误会我说的话了 No no no t Thats.your taking this the wrong way.
别 你去吧 就探险去吧 大探险家! No go go nd some adventure.Mr Adventure guy!
别让我家这点破事搅了你的兴致,拖你后腿 Don't let my boring domesc life hit you on the boom, on
your way out.
荷尔蒙失调的原来不止艾丽一个? Isn't Ellie supposed to be the one with the hormonal imbalance?
曼尼,等下!大家都不用走啊 Manny, wait! No one has to leave.
怎么样?跟你说了男人就不该聊 So? That's why guys don't talk to guys.
怎么回事 迪亚哥要走了 Why what happened. Diego's leaving.
喂 喂 现在可是咱们的黄金时代了我们都快有宝宝了 Whoa whoa this should be the best me of our lives
We're having a baby.
错了,希德 是他们要有宝宝了 我们是一起的呀 我们是一家人呀 No Sid They're havin' a baby Yeah but,
we're a herd. We're a family
今日不同往昔了,曼尼有其他事情要操心 Look things have changed.Manny has other priority's now.
接受现实吧 希德 我们有过快乐的过去 可现在 是时候分道扬镳了 Face it Sid We had a great
run,but.now it's me to move on.
那 就是说 只剩下我们两个了 又错,希德,不是两个 So it's just the two of us No Sid It's not the two of
us.
喀什和艾迪也跟我们一起? Crash and Eddie, are coming with us?
就喀什?艾迪? Just, Crash? Just, Eddie?
别了,希德 Goodbye, Sid.
好了 冷静 冷静 交朋友是我的拿手好戏 Okay calm down. Calm down.I'm good at making friends.
我自己招一帮子人对,就是这样! I'll make my own herd.That's what I'll do!
嘿!大家玩的怎么样啊? Hey! "Me amigo's. Que pasa?"
好吧,至少我长的还很帅 Well, at least you sll got your looks.
哦,这下可好 Ohh great!!
有人在吗? Anybody here?
~Hello?
哦 可怜的小家伙 我知道被人抛弃的感受 Oh poor guys I know what it's like to feel abandoned
别担心,你们不再孤独了 Don't worry you're not alone anymore.
乖乖呆好 There you go.
呆在这!照顾好你弟弟 妈妈马上回来 Stay here! You take care of your brother now momma's coming
right back.
宝宝,妈妈来了! Momma's coming, baby!
接到了 I got you.
我刚才怎么跟你说的?倒霉孩子! What did I just tell you kids?
哦,谢谢,谢谢! Ohh thank you thank you thank you!
坏蛋 大坏蛋 你们真快把妈妈吓出心脏病了 Bad eggs, roen eggs. A heart aack you almost gave me.
哦,对不起 小宝宝 我只是太爱你们了 好了 来见见你们曼尼叔叔和艾丽婶婶 Ohh I'm sorry darling it's
just that I love you so much.
你好呀! Hello!
我给你们介绍 蛋蛋 蛋壳 蛋黄 I'd like to present Eggbert Shelly and Yoko.
希德 不管你在干什么 都不是好主意 Sid whatever you're doing.It's a bad idea!
嘘!孩子们会听到的 他们不是你的孩子 希德 哪拿的放哪去 Shh! My kids will hear you.They're not your
kids, Sid. Take them back.
你不适合当家长 凭什么? You're not meant to be a parent Why not?
首先,你偷蛋 First sign: stealing someone else's eggs.
其次,有个差点成了煎蛋 Second sign: one of them almost became an omelet.
希德 蛋妈妈肯定在急着找他们呢 不可能 他们是在地下的 冰洞里 Sid someone must be worried sick
looking for them.No they were underground in ice.
要不是我发现了他们早就成冰蛋蛋了 If it wasn't for me they'd be.Egg sickles.
希德 我知道你有多难受 总有一天 你会成家立业的 Sid I know what your going through.You're gonna
have a family too someday.
你会遇上个好女孩 她要求不高 也没的挑 或者有点味道 You gonna meet a nice girl with with low
standards, no real opons or sense of smell
曼尼的意思是 别说了 我明白,我送他们回去 What Manny means to say is No I get it.I'll take them back.
你们去过两人世界,我只能孤苦伶仃 You have your family and I'm beer o alone. By myself.
呆在我的孤独城堡A fortress of solitude. 超人在南极的家也叫这
呆在冰天雪地里,永不超生! In the ice, for ever!
一个人,孤单寂寞 Alone, lonely loner..
一个人还真不少 没错! That's a lot of aloners. Precisely!
希德,等下 不用叫他,没事的 Sid, wait. No no it's ok.
他会自己蹦回来的 这也算是希德的一样特异功能 He'll bounce back, it's one of the advantages of being
Sid.
我为什么一定要把你们放回去呢 我喜欢小孩子 Why should I take you back.I love kids.
我又有责任心 又有爱心 还有细心 你们说呢? I'm responsible loving nurturing.What do you think?
我就知道你们也这么想 I knew you would agree.
哦,别哭哇,我给你们找个干燥的地方 Oh oh don't cry!I'll nd a dry place.
我帮你擦擦干 Let me just dry you o.
怎么办呢,当家长,责任太大了 I don't know being a parents a lot of work.
也许我是没准备好 Maybe I'm not ready.
妈妈,妈妈,妈妈! Mamma, mama, mama!
我当妈咪了! I'm a mommy.
妈咪在哪里? Where's mommy?
在这里! Here I am!
这就对了,把小脸洗的干干净净 There you go, nice clean faces.
我来接,我来接! I got it! I got it!
停下,别舔了 Stop it, no.
嘿,不准咬! Hey, no bing!
对不起 哦 没事了 都没事了 别哭哇 怎么还哭 I'm sorry no it's okay it's okay.Don't cry! Why you sll
crying?
你们饿了吗?应该是饿了 我知道上哪儿找吃的 Are you hungry? Maybe your hungry.I know just the
thing.
摘要:

冰河世纪3:大龙驾到ICEAGE3:"DawnofTheDinosaurs"快了快了!It'shappening!大家等等我啊Waitupguys!宝宝要生了!我要当爸爸了!Thebabyiscoming!Thebabyiscoming!I'mhavingababy.蓝色警报,蓝色警报了要是女孩就是粉色Codeblue,codeblueOrpinkifit'sagirl生宝宝了!生宝宝了!艾丽,我来了!Comingupbaby!Comingupbaby!I'mcoming,Ellie!瞧我们的Wegotit.艾丽艾丽,你在哪,我这是到哪儿了?曼尼!EllieEllieWhereareyouWh...

展开>> 收起<<
B.冰河世纪3.pdf

共19页,预览4页

还剩页未读, 继续阅读

声明:本站为文档C2C交易模式,即用户上传的文档直接被用户下载,本站只是中间服务平台,本站所有文档下载所得的收益归上传人(含作者)所有。玖贝云文库仅提供信息存储空间,仅对用户上传内容的表现方式做保护处理,对上载内容本身不做任何修改或编辑。若文档所含内容侵犯了您的版权或隐私,请立即通知玖贝云文库,我们立即给予删除!
分类:外语学习 价格:5.9玖币 属性:19 页 大小:620.72KB 格式:PDF 时间:2025-01-08

开通VIP享超值会员特权

  • 多端同步记录
  • 高速下载文档
  • 免费文档工具
  • 分享文档赚钱
  • 每日登录抽奖
  • 优质衍生服务
/ 19
客服
关注