B.冰河世纪4.

VIP免费
2025-01-08 0 0 696.13KB 33 页 5.9玖币
侵权投诉
地核 下地幔 2171千米 内核 6400千米
外核 5100千米 上地幔 720千米 地30千米
(很久很久以前)地球
射门 Goal!
冰河世纪4大陆漂移
什么声音 艾丽 你听到了吗 What was that? Ellie, did you hear that?
我听到了 曼尼 I heard it, Manny.
无论那是啥 都是在很远的地方 Whatever it is, it's miles away.
小桃 你没事吧 Peaches, are you all right?
她去哪了 Where is she?
小孩哪有起这么早的 No teenager is ever up early.
放松 监狱长 她又不是一级重犯 Easy warden, she's not on lockdown.
你们怎么当孩子叔叔的 一点都不负责 You two were supposed to be responsible uncles!
什么 我可没看到 What? I didn't see
小桃大约1520分钟前溜走了 Peaches sneak o maybe 15 or 20 minutes ago.
我也没看到她和路易斯一起去了瀑布那 Or that she went with Louis to the falls.
瀑布吗 那些小混混常去的瀑布吗 The falls? Where the delinquents go?
放松 那就是个孩子们玩耍的地方 Relax, it's just where the kids hang out.
不 不 那就是流氓聚集的地方 No, no, it's a gateway hangout.
先是去瀑布 然后是穿鼻环 First it's the falls, then she's piercing her trunk
接下来就会对浆果上瘾 and the next thing you know, she's addicted to berries.
曼尼 你反应过度了 Manny! You are overreacng.
她不可能永远是你的小女孩 She's not going to be your lile girl forever.
我知道 那正是我担心的 I know. That's what worries me.
来吧 Come on!
路易斯 Louis!
你能暂时从地里爬上来 Would you get your head out of
好好玩一会儿吗 the ground for once and try to have a lile fun?
我是只鼹鼠 本来就该待在地下 I'm a mole hog. My head's supposed to be underground.
我理解的玩可不包括 And my idea of fun isn't risking
冒着生命危险去见所谓的帅气猛犸象 death so that you can meet some cute mammoth.
伊桑可不只是帅气 他那叫性感 Ethan isn't cute. He's hot.
再说了 你总不能一辈子都不冒点险吧 Besides, you can't spend your whole life playing it safe.
我就能 老爸 I know I would. Dad?
不要生气 There's no reason to be mad.
你知道我对你去瀑布那里的态度 You know how I feel about you going to the falls.
尤其还是一个人去 Especially alone.
她可不是一个人 先生 She's not alone, sir.
你不算 温纳 You don't count, Weiner.
好吧 那是我的地盘 Yes, there's my place,
你刚把我送回来了 谢谢了 and you just put me in it, thank you.
走吧 小姐 Come on, young lady.
我们回家去 我会盯紧你的 We're going home where I can keep an eye on you.
那么 我要继续在这等 还是 So, should I just wait here, or...
你吓不倒我的 自然之力 Yeah, you don't scare me, Mother Nature!
就你那点招数 没一样能难倒我 There's nothing you can throw at me that I can't handle.
我觉得我们快到了 I think we're almost there!
最好是 我刚丢了方向盘 We had beer be! I just lost the steering.
你们谁看到小宝了 该喂它了 Has anyone seen Precious? It's her feeding me.
老妈 奶奶又讲起她那死了的宠物了 Mom! Granny's talking about her dead pet again.
各位 举起爪子 Hey, paws up, everybody!
放下来 叔叔 实在太臭了 Paws down, Uncle, please! That is nasty.
小心点 米尔顿 有人会受伤的 Be careful, Milton, you're going to hurt somebody!
坏猫猫 Bad kiy!
小心石头 Rock!
好吧 你告诉我 Okay, so tell me, when
什么时候我可以和男孩子出去玩 exactly will I be allowed to hang out with boys?
等我死了吧 再过三天 看我死透没 When I'm dead, plus three days. Just to make sure I'm dead.
曼尼 你还好吗 Manny, are you okay?
从我脸上 滚下来 Get o... my face!
刚才很有趣 现在 我该先吃谁呢 That was fun. Now, who should I eat rst?
不不不No, no, no!
福格斯叔叔 真的是你吗 Uncle Fungus! Could that really be you?
借过 借过 Sorry, sorry.
老妈 老爸 Mom, Dad!
马歇尔! Marshall!
奶奶 Granny?
这南瓜熟了可以摘了 This pumpkin's ripe for picking!
我们一家子都在这 My whole familia.
看到没 他这么大还和父母拥抱呢 See? He sll hugs his parents.
没想到还能见到我的小宝贝 I never thought I'd see my lile baby again.
我们已经找遍了所有地方 We've been searching everywhere for you.
真的 You have?
我就知道 我就知道我没被遗弃 I knew it, I knew it! Deep down, I knew I wasn't abandoned!
你错了 我们确实遗弃你了 That's incorrect. We totally abandoned you.
但我们一直在想你 对吧 But we always missed you. Right?
是是是Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我们刚知道 And we just knew
希德很想念他那可怜的奶奶 Sid would want to see his poor, dear Granny
想在她临终前见上一面 before her me is up.
我将亲手埋葬你们 在你们坟头跳舞 I'll bury you all and dance on your graves.
如此虚弱 So frail.
她等不及要和你在一起了 希德 And she can't wait to spend me with you, Sid.
是啊 奶奶 奶Oh, yeah, Granny? Granny?
奶奶 我就不能找点乐子吗 Granny. I never get to have any fun.
把她带到你的洞穴吧 她该睡会了 Why don't you show her your cave? Yeah, she could use a nap.
我有好多话想和你说 Boy, there's so much to tell you.
上次见你后发生了许多事 A lot has happened since the last me I saw you.
真没意思 Not interested.
但是我们在冰河世纪和恐龙决斗了 But we fought dinosaurs in the Ice Age.
虽然不合常理 但是听起来挺带劲 It didn't make sense, but it sure was excing.
我们终于摆脱那疯老太婆了 快走吧 We got rid of the crazy bat! Let's go!
你们不能就这样走了 You can't just leave.
希德会心碎的 Sid will be crushed.
对不起 我们的家园毁了 Sorry, cookie, things are breaking apart back home.
我们得去内陆 但是奶奶超重了 So, we're headed inland. And Granny is just dead weight.
再见 走 快走 See you. Mush, mush!
提醒四邻 她常常走失 And warn the community. She tends to wander!
难怪希德会变成这样 Well, that explains a lot about Sid.
老妈 老爸 看到奶奶的假牙没 Mom, Dad, do you have Granny's teeth?
她找不到了 She can't nd them.
你能帮我把东西嚼碎吗 Hey! Can you chew this thing for me?
伙计 我家人去哪了 Guys? Where is everyone?
让我来解决吧 I'll handle this.
希德 Sid?
抱歉 你家人被流星碾平了 Your family was wiped out by an asteroid. Sorry.
什么 What?
迪亚哥想说的是 What Diego is trying to say is
他们走了 they le.
他们找你的唯一原因 They only wanted to nd you
是想让你照顾奶奶 so you could take care of Granny.
得了吧 什么样的变态家庭 Come on, what kind of sick
才会想着把奶奶遗弃给别人 family would ditch their Granny on someone?
这太疯狂了 这太 That's just crazy. That's just...
也只有 That's just...
我家人能干出来了 ...my family.
至少你还有奶奶 对吧 兄弟 At least you sll have Granny. Right, buddy?
是啊 奶奶 奶Yeah, Granny. Granny?
奶奶 Granny?
这个老太婆跑得还真快 Wow. For an old girl, she moves fast.
奶奶 Granny? Granny.
奶奶 Granny?
出来吧 快点出来吧 Come out, come out wherever you are!
出来吧 奶奶 Come on, Granny.
奶奶 奶奶 这里有梅子哦 Here, Granny, Granny. I have prunes for you!
还给你嚼好了 Just the way you like them!
实在看不下去了 I don't want to see that.
Oh, no.
你老爸发现了怎么办 What if your dad nds out?
我可没我看上去那么强壮 I'm not as tough as I look!
等下 你听到了吗 Wait, do you hear that?
远投 Go long!
太酷了 Cool!
快看 那就是伊桑 Hey, look, there's Ethan.
伊桑 Yeah, Ethan!
该你了 伙计 You go, boy!
太棒了 That was nice.
看到了吗 有趣而且没危险 See? Fun, no danger.
我来了 Check me out!
我保证他没事 我绝对有事 I'm sure he's ne. I'm completely not ne!
你还真滑下来了 太疯狂了 You did not just do that! That was crazy!
棒极了 Nice.
他是不是很完美 Isn't he perfect?
"完美"这词用得有点过 "Perfect." It's such a strong word.
他最多也就是个"还行" Maybe "Adequate."
我们正在偷窥谁 Who are we stalking?
那就是伊桑吗 我打赌那肯定是伊桑 Is it Ethan? I bet it's Ethan.
温纳 你们俩在这做什么 Hey, Weiner. What are you guys doing here?
曼尼让我们跟紧你 Manny told us to keep an eye on you.
但是不能让你看到 在任何情况下 But not to let you see us. Under any circumstances.
笨蛋 笨蛋 笨Stupid, stupid, stupid.
我要去试试了 我看起来还好吧 Okay, I'm going for it. Do I look okay?
路易斯 Louis?
"还好"远远不足以表达 "Okay" doesn't even begin to cover it.
路易斯 你是有史来最棒的朋友 Louis. You're the greatest friend ever!
是我 That's me.
伊桑 我叫小桃 你叫什么名字 Hi, Ethan, my name's Peaches. What's yours?
我在干什么 好吧 酷一点 What am I doing? Okay, just be cool, just be...
No!
真有激情 Yeah. That's intense!
太疼了 This hurts so much!
不不不No! No! No!
真恶心 是那个和负鼠混在一起的怪家伙 Gross. It's that weirdo who chills with possums!
刚发生什么了 What just happened?
不 伊桑 太对不起了 Oh, no! Ethan, I am so sorry.
凑近看你更帅了 Wow, you're even beer looking up close.
真是极品 我意思是 Phenomenal. I mean...
你有个双胞胎妹妹吗 You have a twin sister?
我碍着什么事了吗 Am I interrupng something?
老爸 Dad!
抱歉 如果我 Sorry, if I just...
等下 你往左边点 后退一点 Wait, no, you go le. Just move back a bit.
你 离我女儿远点 You! Keep away from my daughter.
老爸 还有你 你被禁足了 Dad... And you, you're grounded!
但是我什么都没 禁足 But I didn't do... Grounded!
离她远点 Loser alert.
那是她老爸 Ouch, that's her dad.
说真的 这是丢死人了 Seriously, that's embarrassing.
真是个怪胎 What a freak.
小桃 Peaches!
小桃 得了吧 我们谈谈吧 Peaches, come on. Let's talk about this!
你怎么可以在我朋友面前这么羞辱我 How could you embarrass me in front of my friends?
谁让你去了不该去的地方呢 You deliberately went where you weren't supposed to!
你不该控制我的生活 You can't control my life!
我是在保护你 这是父亲应该做的 I'm trying to protect you! That's what fathers do.
好吧 我希望从来没你这个父亲 Well... I wish you weren't my father.
她正在气头上 亲爱的 She's just upset, honey.
小桃 天还没塌下来呢 Peaches! It's not the end of the world.
对不起 Whoa. Excuse me.
我不觉得那是你 I don't think that was you.
那是什么 我不知道 What was that? I don't know.
待在那别动 Stay there.
我走你们那边 I'll come to you.
艾丽 曼尼 Ellie! Manny!
No!
老爸 小桃 快回去 Dad! Peaches, get back!
快点 老爸 快Hurry, Dad! Hurry!
曼尼 Manny!
迪亚哥 你不可能过去的 Diego! You never would have made it!
艾丽 小心身后 Ellie, behind you!
出什么事了 What's happening?
快去大陆桥 到另一边你们就安全了 Go to the land bridge! You'll be safe on the other side.
不 曼尼 不 No, Manny! No!
我们在那见面 I'll meet you there!
曼尼 不 Manny! No!
艾丽 你得离开这里 快跑吧 Ellie, you have to get out of here! Go! Go now!
老妈 退 后退 Mom! Get back! Get back!
老爸 Daddy!
好好活着 Stay alive!
不管花多长时间 我都会找到你们的 No maer how long it takes, I will nd you!
老妈 都是我的错 要是我听话 Mom, this is all my fault. If I had just listened...
小桃 这不是你的错 好吗 Peaches! This is not your fault, okay?
我再也见不到爸爸怎么办 What if I never see him again?
我们一起做的最后一件事竟然是在吵架 And the last thing we did was ght.
你老爸命很硬的 Hey, your father is the toughest,
他是我见过最坚强的猛犸象 most stubborn mammoth I've ever met.
他为了我们会回来的 他答应过的 He'll come back for us. That's a promise.
快点 帮我把冰块调个头 Come on! Help me turn this thing around!
各位 冷静下来 不要惊慌 Everyone, please, sele down. Don't panic!
等下老妈 路易斯呢 我们得找到他 Wait, Mom, where's Louis? We have to nd him.
好的 得快点 Okay, fast.
他们需要我 我得回去 They need me! We got to get back.
伙计 这块冰太大了转不了弯 Buddy, this thing's too big to turn.
水流也把我们往相反方向推 The current's pulling us out.
我妈妈曾经告诉我 You know, my mother once told
坏消息是其实是乔装打扮的好消息 me that bad news was just good news in disguise.
她是在遗弃你之前说的吧 Was this before she abandoned you?
是啊 Yes, it was.
但是关键在于 尽管事情看起来挺糟 But the point being that, even though things look bad...
但是风雨之后总会看见彩虹的 there's a rainbow around every corner
到那时我们就会一帆风顺 勇往直前 and nothing but smooth sailing ahead!
一帆风顺 希德 Smooth sailing, Sid?
路易斯 路易斯 路易斯 Louis? Louis? Louis?
温纳 温纳 温Weiner! Weiner! Weiner!
路易斯 你在哪 我们该走了 Louis, where are you? Come on, we have to go.
路易斯 Louis?
小桃 Peaches!
路易斯 快跳下来 Louis, you have to jump.
不 快走 照顾好自己 No! Go, save yourselves.
没有你我们不会离开的 We're not leaving without you.
谢天谢地 Oh, thank goodness.
跳下来 Jump!
这就是我总待在地下的原因 This is why I travel underground.
谢谢你赶回来 Thanks for coming back.
不必客气 你也不会丢下朋友的 What do you mean? You don't leave a friend behind.
太好了 快走吧 Great, let's go.
那堵墙一直在移动 它会碾碎我们的 That wall is going to keep moving and crush us.
我们得赶到大陆桥那 We need to get to the land bridge.
谁有问题 Any quesons?
请说 Yes?
当你用象鼻喝水时 When you drink water through your trunk,
尝起来会有鼻屎的味道吗 does it taste like boogers?
摘要:

地核下地幔2171千米内核6400千米外核5100千米上地幔720千米地壳30千米(很久很久以前)地球射门Goal!冰河世纪4大陆漂移什么声音艾丽你听到了吗Whatwasthat?Ellie,didyouhearthat?我听到了曼尼Iheardit,Manny.无论那是啥都是在很远的地方Whateveritis,it'smilesaway.小桃你没事吧Peaches,areyouallright?她去哪了Whereisshe?小孩哪有起这么早的Noteenageriseverupearly.放松监狱长她又不是一级重犯Easywarden,she'snotonlockdown.你们怎么当孩子叔...

展开>> 收起<<
B.冰河世纪4..pdf

共33页,预览7页

还剩页未读, 继续阅读

声明:本站为文档C2C交易模式,即用户上传的文档直接被用户下载,本站只是中间服务平台,本站所有文档下载所得的收益归上传人(含作者)所有。玖贝云文库仅提供信息存储空间,仅对用户上传内容的表现方式做保护处理,对上载内容本身不做任何修改或编辑。若文档所含内容侵犯了您的版权或隐私,请立即通知玖贝云文库,我们立即给予删除!
分类:外语学习 价格:5.9玖币 属性:33 页 大小:696.13KB 格式:PDF 时间:2025-01-08

开通VIP享超值会员特权

  • 多端同步记录
  • 高速下载文档
  • 免费文档工具
  • 分享文档赚钱
  • 每日登录抽奖
  • 优质衍生服务
/ 33
客服
关注