B.冰雪奇缘2

VIP免费
2025-01-08 2 0 722.44KB 42 页 5.9玖币
侵权投诉
安娜 艾莎 Anna. Elsa.
马上就该睡觉了 Bedme soon.
公主被雪妖精的邪恶咒语困住了 The princess is trapped in the snow goblin's evil spell.
快 艾莎 做个王子 帅点的 Quick, Elsa! Make a prince! A fancy one!
不好 王子也被困住了 Oh, no! The prince is trapped, too.
在爱情面前 谁还在乎危险 Who cares about danger when there's love?
安娜 我要吐了 Anna. Bleugh!
亲亲可不能拯救森林 Kissing won't save the Forest.
迷路的仙子们哭喊起来 The lost fairies cry out.
长颈鹿会发出什么叫声 What sound does a girae make?
不管了 Never mind.
她们唤醒了仙子女王 They wake the fairy queen...
她打破了咒语 拯救了所有人 who breaks the spell and saves everyone!
然后大家都结婚了 And they all get married!
你们在演什么 What are you playing?
魔法森林 Enchanted Forest.
公主和王子... The prince and the princess...
这可不像是我见过的魔法森林 That's like no enchanted forest I've ever seen.
你还见过魔法森林 You've seen an enchanted forest?
等等 什么 Wait, what?
我确实见过一次 I have. Once.
你居然从来没告诉过我们 And you've never told us this before?
我现在就可以告诉你们 只要你们... Well, I could tell you now, if you...
现在就说 现在就告诉我们吧 Now. Okay, tell us now.
你确定要告诉她们吗 Are you sure about this?
是时候让她们知道了 It's me they know.
我们之后堆个更大的雪人吧 Let's make a big snowman later.
只要她们能坐好乖乖听 If they can sele and listen.
在很远很远的地方 Far away...
在世界的最北方 as north as we can go...
有一座很古老的魔法森林 stood a very old and very enchanted forest.
但它的魔法不是妖精的咒语和迷路的仙子 But its magic wasn't that of goblin spells and lost fairies.
它被最强大的精灵保护着 It was protected by the most powerful spirits of all...
风精灵 those of air...
火精灵 of re...
水精灵 of water...
土精灵 and earth.
但那里也是神秘的诺桑德拉人的家园 But it was also home to the mysterious Northuldra people.
诺桑德拉人也像我一样有魔法吗 Were the Northuldra magical, like me?
不 艾莎 他们本身并没有魔法 No, Elsa. They were not magical.
他们只是善于利用森林的馈赠 They just took advantage of the Forest's gis.
他们的生活方式与我们大相径庭 Their ways were so dierent from ours...
尽管如此 他们仍然答应与我们建立友谊 but sll, they promised us friendship.
为纪念两族交好 In honor of that,
你们的祖父 鲁纳德国王 your grandfather, King Runeard,
为他们建了一座坚固的水坝来加固他们的水域 built them a mighty dam to strengthen their waters.
这是一份象征和平的礼物 It was a gi of peace.
真是一份象征和平的大礼 That's a big gi of peace.
我很荣幸能去森林里庆祝大坝落成 And I was so honored to get to go to the Forest to celebrate it.
站直了 安纳尔 Stand tall, Agnarr.
我对于那天将要发生的事情毫无准备 I wasn't at all prepared for what the day would bring.
我们卸下了防备 We let down our guard.
我们被迷住了 We were charmed.
一切都那么 It felt so...
魔幻 magical.
但出了状况 But something went wrong.
他们开始攻击我们 They were aacking us.
躲到我身后 Get behind me.
那场战争很残酷 It was a brutal bale.
你们的祖父... Your grandfather...
父亲 Father!
牺牲了 was lost.
打斗触怒了精灵 The ghng enraged the spirits.
当心 Look out!
它们用魔法来对付我们所有人 They turned their magic against us all.
我听到一个声音 There was this voice...
然后有人救了我 and someone saved me.
据说那些精灵从此消失了 I'm told the spirits then vanished.
浓浓的迷雾笼罩了森林 And a powerful mist covered the Forest.
让所有人望而却步 Locking everyone out.
当晚 我回到艾伦戴尔 登基为王 And that night, I came home King of Arendelle.
爸爸 那真是太惊人了 Papa, that was epic.
不管是谁救了你 Whoever saved you,
我都爱上了 I love them.
我也想知道谁救了我 I wish I knew who it was.
那些精灵后来怎么样了 What happened to the spirits?
现在森林里怎么样了 What's in the Forest now?
我不知道 I don't know.
迷雾仍未散去 The mist sll stands.
没有人能进去 No one can get in.
至今也没有人出来 And no one has since come out.
所以我们是安全的 So we're safe.
是的 Yes.
但森林有可能再次复苏 But the Forest could wake again.
我们必须准备好应对随之而来的危机 And we must be prepared for whatever danger it may bring.
说到这里 And on that note,
不如我们跟爸爸说晚安吧 how about we say good night to your father?
但我还有好多问题要问呢 But I sll have so many quesons.
改天晚上再问吧 安娜 Save them for another night, Anna.
你也知道我没有那种耐心 You know I don't have that kind of paence.
为什么诺桑德拉人要攻击我们 Why did Northuldra aack us anyway?
谁会攻击送礼物的人呢 Who aacks people who give them gis?
你觉得森林会再次复苏吗 Do you think the Forest will wake again?
只有亚托哈伦知道 Only Ahtohallan knows.
亚托什么玩意儿 Octa who what?
我小时候 When I was lile...
我妈妈会给我唱一首歌 my mother would sing a song
歌里唱了一条特别的河 叫作亚托哈伦 about a special river called Ahtohallan...
据说那条河里有所有关于过去的答案 that was said to hold all the answers about the past.
关于我们身处的这个世界 About what we are a part of.
你能唱给我们听吗 拜托 Will you sing it for us? Please?
好吧 Okay.
相互依偎 Cuddle close.
钻进怀里 Scooch in.
北风与海洋交汇之处 Where the northwind meets the sea
有条河流盈满记忆 There's a river full of memory
睡吧 宝贝 酣然入梦 Sleep, my darling, safe and sound
在这条河里 一切皆明了 For in this river, all is found
她的河水 In her waters
深邃清澈 Deep and true
那里有你追寻的 Lie the answers
答案和方向 And a path for you
潜入河水深处 Dive down deep into her sound
但别太深 否则会溺亡 But not too far or you'll be drowned
她将为那些善听之人歌唱 Yes, she will sing to those who hear
她的歌里 魔法流淌 And in her song, all magic ows
但你能否面对心之所惧 But can you brave what you most fear?
你能否正视河流所知的真相 Can you face what the river knows?
北风与海洋交汇之处 Where the northwind meets the sea
有位母亲满腹回忆 There's a mother full of memory
来吧 宝贝 回到故乡 Come, my darling, homeward bound
万物皆失之时 When all is lost
一切都将明了 Then all is found
陛下 Your Majesty.
他们准备好了 They're ready.
不好意思 Excuse me.
我这就来 I'm coming.
你能听到吗 Do you hear that?
什么 What?
没什么 Never mind.
喜欢你不会融化的身体吗 雪宝 Enjoying your new permafrost, Olaf?
我的美梦成真了 安娜 I'm just living the dream, Anna.
我多么希望这一切能永远持续下去 How I wish this could last forever.
然而变化却以其别样之美揶揄我们 And yet, change mocks us with her beauty.
你在说什么 What's that?
原谅我文人附体 成熟令我诗兴大发 Forgive me. Maturity is making me poec.
跟我讲讲 你比我年长 理应无所不知 Tell me, you're older and thus all knowing...
你有没有担心过 do you ever worry about the noon that...
万物皆会逝去 nothing is permanent?
没有 No.
真的吗 Really?
迫不及待想长到你这般年龄 Wow, I can't wait unl I'm ancient like you...
对重要之事也就不必太过担心了 so I don't have to worry about important things.
我不是这个意思 That's not what I mean.
我不担心是因为 I don't worry because...
我身边有你 艾莎 克里斯托弗与斯文相伴 well, I have you and Elsa and Kristo and Sven...
所有的大门都对我敞开 and the gates are open wide...
我再也不孤单了 and I'm not alone anymore.
没错 风中凉意渐添 Yes, the wind blows a lile bit colder
我们年龄渐长 And we're all geng older
秋日微风轻挪云朵片片 And the clouds are moving on with every autumn breeze
南瓜化为田间肥料 Peter Pumpkin just became ferlizer
我的树叶平添悲伤与智慧 And my leaf's a lile sadder and wiser
所以我依赖那些确定的东西 That's why I rely on certain certaines
没错 有些事情永不改变 Yes, some things never change
就像你我紧握双手 Like the feel of your hand in mine
有些事情始终如此 Some things stay the same
正如我们美好的友谊 Like how we get along just ne
仿佛一堵永不倒塌的旧石墙 Like an old stone wall that'll never fall
有些事情永为真理 Some things are always true
有些事情永不改变 Some things never change
如我紧抱着你 Like how I'm holding on ght to you
树叶纷纷落下 The leaves are already falling
斯文 这好像未来的召唤 Sven, it feels like the future is calling
你是说今晚的你 Are you telling me tonight
要单膝跪地吗 You're gonna get down on one knee
没错 但我很不擅长策划这些 Yeah, but I'm really bad at planning these things out
比如烛光晚餐和拿出戒指的桥段 Like candlelight and pulling of rings out
或许你该把浪漫的活儿都交给我 Maybe you should leave all the romanc stu to me
没错 有些事情永不改变 Yeah, some things never change
正如我对她的深爱 Like the love that I feel for her
有些事情始终如此 Some things stay the same
比如与驯鹿相处轻松简单 Like how reindeers are easier
但若我真的许下诺言 勇敢一试 But if I commit and I go for it
就会知道该说什么 做什么 I'll know what to say and do
对吧 Right
有些事情永不改变 Some things never change
斯文 有压力的事都靠你了 Sven, the pressure is all on you
这阵风令人不安 The winds are restless
是因此我才听到那呼唤吗 Could that be why I'm hearing this call
是否有事发生 Is something coming
不确定自己想要改变现状 I'm not sure I want things to change at all
这些珍贵的日子 These days are precious
可不能轻易溜走 Can't let them slip away
定不住这个时刻 I can't freeze this moment
但我可以出去 将珍贵时光把握 But I can sll go out and seize this day
风中凉意渐添 The wind blows a lile bit colder
大家都越发成熟 And you all look a lile bit older
是时候在这秋日天空下 It's me to count our blessings
享受细碎的幸福时光 Beneath an autumn sky
我们的王国永远繁盛 We'll always live in a kingdom of plenty
这代表大家的美好心愿 That stands for the good of the many
我保证艾伦戴尔之旗将永远飘扬 And I promise you the ag of Arendelle will always y
我们的旗帜将永远飘扬 Our ag will always y
我们的旗帜将永远飘扬 Our ag will always y
有些事情永不改变 Some things never change
光阴匆匆 转身即逝 Turn around and the me has own
有些事情始终如此 Some things stay the same
尽管未来充满未知 Though the future remains unknown
愿我们好运依旧 愿过去已成往事 May our good luck last, may our past be past
时光飞逝 这是真理 Time's moving fast, it's true
有些事情永不改变 Some things never change
如我紧抱着你 And I'm holding on ght to you
紧抱着你 Holding on ght to you
紧抱着你 Holding on ght to you
紧抱着你 Holding on ght to you
如我紧抱着你 I'm holding on ght to you
好吧 狮子吗 Okay. Um, lion?
灰熊 Grizzly bear?
怪物 棕熊 Monster? Brown bear?
怒气脸 黑熊 Angry face? Black bear?
汉斯 Hans?
邪恶怪物 Unredeemable monster?
你这辈子最大的错误 Greatest mistake of your life?
甚至不愿意吻你 Wouldn't even kiss you?
坏人 Villain!
我们都猜中了一点点 We all kind of got it.
好了 雪宝 该你了 Okay, Olaf, you're up.
好的 Okay.
识字以后感觉这游戏简单多了 So much easier now that I can read.
限时回合 男女对抗 Lightning round, boys against girls.
好的 我准备好了 好了 来吧 Okay, I'm ready, I'm ready. Go.
独角兽 Unicorn.
冰淇淋 Ice cream!
城堡 奥肯 Castle! Oaken!
茶壶 老鼠 Teapot! Mouse!
艾莎 Elsa!
雪宝变形也太赖皮了吧 I don't think Olaf should get to rearrange.
没关系 我们姐妹的默契也很厉害 Doesn't maer. This is gonna be a cinch.
两姐妹心有灵犀 Two sisters, one mind.
谢谢 来吧 Thank you. Okay.
开始了 Here we go.
你可以的 艾莎 You got this, Elsa.
随时可以 Anyme.
用身体语言比划就好 Just do it with your body.
虚无 Nothing?
空气 树木 人 Air? Tree? People?
树人 不对 没有这么个词 Treeple? Oh, that's not a word.
雪橇男孩 牙齿 Shovel boy? Teeth?
洗碗 Doing the dishes?
北极熊 Polar bear?
抱歉 Sorry.
你得给我点提示 You goa give me something.
警觉 Alarmed?
烦乱 Distracted?
担忧 惊慌 焦躁不安 Worried? Panicking? Disturbed?
拜托 你的样子绝对是焦躁不安 Oh, come on, you denitely look disturbed.
我们赢了 We won.
再来一次 Rematch?
你们知道吗 我准备睡了 You know what? I think I'll turn in.
你还好吗 Are you okay?
只是...有点累 Just... Just red.
晚安 Good night.
是的 我也累了 Yeah, I'm red, too.
斯文还答应给我讲个睡前故事呢 And Sven promised to read me a bedme story.
是不是 斯文 Didn't you, Sven?
是吗 Did I?
你模仿的声音最棒了 Oh, you do the best voices!
你假装克里斯托弗说话总是活灵活现 比如 Like when you pretend to be Kristo, and you're like...
"我需要跟石头们聊聊天 "I just need to go talk to some rocks
聊聊童年什么的" about my childhood and stu."
你们先讲吧 不用等我了 How about you guys start without me?
你觉得艾莎看起来是不是有点奇怪 Did Elsa seem weird to you?
她看起来就是平常的样子 She seemed like Elsa.
最后那个词好像真难倒她了 是什么来着 That last word really seemed to throw her. What was it?
我不知道 不是 不是 I don't know. Ahem. No. No.
我不知道 但是... 有了 I don't know, but... Ah.
"" "Ice"?
拜托 Oh, come on!
她比划不出冰吗 She couldn't act out ice?
我最好去看看她 I beer go check on her.
谢谢 亲爱的 我爱你 Thanks, honey. Love you.
我也爱你 Love you, too.
没关系 It's ne.
请进 Come in.
错不了 有心事 Yep. Something's wrong.
你吗 不 是你 With you? No, with you.
你披着母亲的围巾 You're wearing Mother's scarf.
你只在有心事的时候这么做 You do that when something's wrong.
我们让你难过了吗 Did we hurt your feelings?
如果是这样 真抱歉 I'm so sorry if we did.
知道吗 大家都不擅长玩家庭游戏 You know, very few people are actually good at family games.
这是个既成事实 That's just a fact.
不是 不是这样的 No, that's not it.
那是什么事 Then, what is it?
我有一种... There's this...
我只是不想把事情搞砸 I just don't wanna mess things up.
什么事 你做得很好啊 What things? You're doing great.
艾莎 你什么时候才能看到 Oh, Elsa, when are you going to see yourself
我眼中的你呢 the way I see you?
没有你 我该怎么办呢 What would I do without you?
我永远都是你的后盾 You'll always have me.
我知道你需要什么 I know what you need.
来吧 过来 什Come on, come here. What?
用妈妈的话说 In Mama's words,
"相互依偎 钻进怀里" "cuddle close, scooch in."
北风与海洋 Where the Northwind
交汇之处 Meets the sea
有条河流 There's a river
盈满记忆 Full of memory
我知道你想做什么 I know what you're doing.
睡吧 宝贝 酣然入梦 Sleep, my darling, safe and sound
在这条河里 一切皆明了 For in this river, all is found
我能听到你 I can hear you
但充耳不闻 But I won't
有人惹事 Some look for trouble
有人求安 While others don't
我有千万理由 继续平凡度日 There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day
并忽略你的低语 And ignore your whispers
我盼望声音消失 Which I wish would go away, oh
你不是话语 You're not a voice
只是我耳中的鸣响 You're just a ringing in my ear
就算我能听见 And if I heard you
我不承认 Which I don't
恐怕我已有职责 I'm spoken for, I fear
我的所爱之人都在高墙之内 Everyone I've ever loved is here within these walls
抱歉 神秘之声 I'm sorry, secret siren
但我要充耳不闻你的呼唤 But I'm blocking out your calls
我已乘风破浪 无需再多奇遇 I've had my adventure I don't need something new
若我跟随你前行 风险令我不安 I'm afraid of what I'm risking if I follow you
踏入未知 Into the unknown
踏入未知 Into the unknown
踏入未知 Into the unknown
你想要如何 What do you want?
摘要:

安娜艾莎Anna.Elsa.马上就该睡觉了Bedtimesoon.公主被雪妖精的邪恶咒语困住了Theprincessistrappedinthesnowgoblin'sevilspell.快艾莎做个王子帅点的Quick,Elsa!Makeaprince!Afancyone!不好王子也被困住了Oh,no!Theprinceistrapped,too.在爱情面前谁还在乎危险Whocaresaboutdangerwhenthere'slove?安娜我要吐了Anna.Bleugh!亲亲可不能拯救森林Kissingwon'tsavetheForest.迷路的仙子们哭喊起来Thelostfairiescr...

展开>> 收起<<
B.冰雪奇缘2.pdf

共42页,预览9页

还剩页未读, 继续阅读

声明:本站为文档C2C交易模式,即用户上传的文档直接被用户下载,本站只是中间服务平台,本站所有文档下载所得的收益归上传人(含作者)所有。玖贝云文库仅提供信息存储空间,仅对用户上传内容的表现方式做保护处理,对上载内容本身不做任何修改或编辑。若文档所含内容侵犯了您的版权或隐私,请立即通知玖贝云文库,我们立即给予删除!
分类:外语学习 价格:5.9玖币 属性:42 页 大小:722.44KB 格式:PDF 时间:2025-01-08

开通VIP享超值会员特权

  • 多端同步记录
  • 高速下载文档
  • 免费文档工具
  • 分享文档赚钱
  • 每日登录抽奖
  • 优质衍生服务
/ 42
客服
关注