C.刺猬索尼克

VIP免费
2025-01-08 0 0 865.72KB 40 页 5.9玖币
侵权投诉
所以 我知道你们在想什么 So... I know what you're thinking.
为什么这个巨帅的刺猬 Why is that incredibly handsome hedgehog
会被一个南北战争时期来的疯狂胡子男追 being chased by a mad man with a mustache from the civil
war?
老实说 感觉就像我一生都在奔跑 Goa be honest, it feels like I've been running my whole life.
信息量太大了吗 我说得太快了吗 Is this too much? Am I going too fast?
这像是我做的 这样吧 我们往回倒 It's kinda what I do. You know what? Let's back up.
这座岛是我的家乡 This is the island where I am from.
岛上什么都有 沙滩 瀑布 It had everything: sandy beaches, cascading waterfalls,
每个人都能玩的大回环 public access to loop de loops.
我从来不需要坐校车 And I never had to catch a school bus
因为我能在两秒内 because I can run across the enre island
跑遍整个岛 in less than two seconds.
而且也没有学校 Also, there was no school.
我知道 这是个很不错的岛 对吧 I know, prey sweet island, right?
我生来就具有超能力 I was born with extraordinary powers,
他们让我隐藏这些能力 and was told to keep them in secret.
和其他孩子一样 我做了完全相反的事 And like any kid, I did the exact opposite.
这是长爪鸟 她照顾我 That's Longclaw, she took care of me.
她基本上就是欧比王·肯诺比 She was basically Obi Wan Kenobi,
如果欧比王·肯诺比长鸟嘴并吃老鼠的话 if Obi Wan Kenobi had a beak and ate mice.
索尼克 有人可能会看到你 Sonic, someone could've seen you!
没人看见我 我跑得太快了 No one saw me. I am too fast!
我想把这个送给你 And, I wanted to bring you this.
趴下 Get down!
事实证明 超能力 Turns out with great power
总会招来渴望得到超能力的坏蛋 comes great power hungry bad guys.
而我把他们引来了 And I let them right to us.
仔细听我说 索尼克 Listen carefully, Sonic.
你有一种我从未见过的能力 You have a power unlike anything I've ever seen.
这意味着总有人想得到它 And that means someone will always want it.
唯一保持安全的办法就是躲起来 The only way to stay safe is to stay hidden.
这个星球在宇宙的最远处 This world is on the farthest side of the universe.
你在那里会安全的 You should be safe there.
你不走我也不走 你必须走 I don't wanna go without you! You must!
这些戒指将是你最重要的财产 These rings will be your most important possession.
如果你被发现了 就用一个 If you ever discovered, use one.
永远不要停止奔跑 Never stop running.
现在 快走 Now go!
长爪鸟 Longclaw!
再见 索尼克 不要 Goodbye, Sonic. No!
不要 No!
刺猬索尼克
蒙大拿州 青山镇 十年后
青山镇警察局
拜托 一辆车都没有吗 Come on, one car?
好无聊 I'm bored.
汤姆 能听到我说话吗 你在吗 Tom, do you read me? Are you there?
不 韦德 我在巴巴多斯的一艘游艇上 No, Wade, I'm actually on a yacht in Barbados
和蕾哈娜在一起 with Rihanna.
天啊 太了厉害了 请发照片 OMG. That's amazing, please send pics.
不 韦德 我在测速区 No, Wade, I'm at the speed trap.
已经在那里了吗 你怎么回来得这么快 Already? How did you get back so fast?
巴巴多斯在海上 Barbados is in the ocean.
稍等 我想我发现了什么 Hang on, I think I got something.
伙计 这么着急干嘛 Hey, buddy, where's the re?
这附近住着孩子 We've got kids living around here.
这挺有趣的 抱歉 It was kinda funny, sorry.
什么 What?
汤姆 我们需要你到中央大街来 Tom, we need you down on Main Street.
这里有帮派火拼 There's been a violent gang shoot out.
开玩笑的 有只狗偷了个面包圈 Just kidding, a dog stole a bagel.
但他们确实需要支援 But they do need it back.
伙计 你刚才差点被撞死 Buddy, you almost got yourself killed out there.
你是谁 某些玩的就是心跳党吗 What are you, some kind of an adrenaline junkie?
一直这么慢肯定很难过吧 Must be rough being slow all the me.
知道吗 今天是你的幸运日 I'll tell you what, today is your lucky day.
你以前感到过如此有活力吗 Have you ever felt so alive?
真棒 你做得太好了 This is great, you're doing amazing.
天啊 Oh, jeez!
挽救成功 Good recovery!
保守这个小秘密 好吗 Let's keep this our lile secret, okay?
你从没见过我 我从没来过这里 You never saw me. I was never here.
所以 你之前在期待些什么 So, what were you expecng?
一只肮脏的小刺猬吃着浆果 A dirty lile hedgehog eang berries,
挣扎着活下去吗 and struggling to survive?
再想想 Think again,
因为我在地球上过着最好的生活 because I am living my best life on Earth.
我有座图书馆 I've got a library.
一个家庭健身房 A home gym.
还有最先进的安保系统 And a state of the art security system.
不会吧 Oh, no!
如果我被发现了 我会按长爪鸟告诉我的 And if I ever discovered, I'll follow Longclaw's instrucons,
用我的戒指逃去一个新的星球 and use my rings to escape to a new planet.
一个只有蘑菇的 美丽安全的小星球 A nice, safe lile world lled only with mushrooms.
令人恶心的 臭臭的蘑菇 Gross, smelly mushrooms...
我讨厌蘑菇 I hate mushrooms.
但不要担心这些 But let's not worry about all of that.
这里是青山镇 This is Green Hills.
地球上最棒的地方 The greatest place on Earth.
这些是我的朋友 在那里 我觉得 These are my people, and there, I say,
我是他们可爱的太空生物 I am their lovable space creature.
所以如果他们不知道我的存在会怎样 So what if they don't know I exist?
我最喜欢的人是甜甜圈殿下 My favorite person is the Donut Lord.
他保护这个镇 Protector of this town,
是所有大小生物的保护者 and defender of all creatures, big and small.
早上好 唐纳德 黛西 达菲. Morning, Donald, Daisy, Day.
甜甜圈殿下和椒盐卷饼夫人住在一起 Donut Lord lives with Pretzel Lady.
她对动物超级友善 She is super nice to animals,
奇怪的是她天生特别柔软 and strangely was born without bones.
镇上有个人实际上已经发现了我 There is one person in town who's actually onto me.
他称我为蓝恶魔 He calls me The Blue Devil.
我昨晚差点就抓住他了 I almost caught him last night.
和疯狂的卡尔打个招呼 Say hello to Crazy Carl.
我们在一起很开心 We have fun together.
我知道你在那里 I know you're out there!
我知道你是真实的 And I know you're real!
不 我不是 No, I'm not.
电影之夜是我的最爱 Movie night is my favorite.
拜托 拜托了 Please, please...
太好了 基努 你就是国宝 Yes! Keanu, you are a naonal treasure.
一旦我找到你 快问快答 When I nd you... Pop quiz, hot shot.
公交车上有枚炸弹 There's a bomb on the bus.
"快问快答"真是经典台词 "Pop quiz, hot shot." The classic line.
基本上 我们就像是一家人 Basically, we're like a family,
尽管我们从未见过面 even though we haven't met yet.
你不觉得长期一个人 You don't think your prolonged isolaon
可能会让你变的有点神经吗 is making you a bit crazy perhaps?
发疯 我吗 不可能 医生 Crazy? Me? No way, Doc.
你误会我了 You got me all wrong.
尽管你有这些所谓的朋友 And despite all these so called friends of yours,
但在内心深处你还是非常孤独 对吗 deep down you are sll rather lonely?
也许你害怕自己会永远一个人 Perhaps afraid you'll be alone forever?
不 别吃垃圾 Hey! No, no...
快走 快点 快 走 Get out of there! Come on! Oh, come on! Get out of there!
走开 你们这些浣熊 Get out of there, you trash pandas!
玛蒂 作为青山镇最受尊敬的兽医 Maddie, as Green Hills most respected veterinary,
请问消灭浣熊最快的方法是什么 what is the fastest way to exterminate a racoon?
你好 奥兹 看见我你很开心吗 Hi, Ozzy. Hello. You're glad to see me?
你不吃垃圾 对吧 You don't eat garbage, do you?
这是什么 What's that?
是我认为的那个东西吗 Is that what I think it is?
对 拆开吧 Ah ha. Open it.
有点薄 不太好吗 打开 It's kinda small, is that bad? Just... open it.
亲爱的托马斯 我们已经审查过 Dear Thomas, we have reviewed your applicaon
你向旧金山警察局递交的申请 to the San Francisco Police Department,
目前正等待部门间审查和背景调查 and pending inter departmental review and background check.
我们很高兴地通知你 And we are happy to inform you
你被选中加入我们的警队 that you have been selected to join our team.
天啊 天啊 Oh my God! Wow! Oh my God!
旧金山糟透了 San Francisco sucks?
拿错了 Wrong one.
恭喜 我从没怀疑过你的能力
你从没怀疑过我的能力吗 没有 You never had a doubt, huh? No!
我真不敢相信 我知道 你做到了 I can't believe this! I know. You did it!
这是什么 What are those?
我在住乐上找到的正在出租的公寓 Apartments for rent I found on Zillow.
我觉得我和奥兹明天就能坐飞机过去 I though Ozzy and I can y there tomorrow,
到附近看看 and check out some neighborhoods.
这一切发生得太快了 I mean, this is all happening so fast.
天啊 这是最疯狂的事 Man, it's the craziest thing,
你申请了这份工作 然后被录用了 you apply for the job, you get the job.
还要等背景审查 Well, pending a background check.
天啊 希望他们没发现 Oh, man, hope they don't nd out about
你当时用的是邻居的WiFi that me you used the neighbor's WiFi.
更正一下 我现在还在用邻居的WiFi Correcon, I'm sll using the neighbor's WiFi.
但是 玛蒂 But, Maddie...
你确定你愿意这样做吗 Are you sure you're okay with this?
托马斯 米歇尔 瓦查斯基 Thomas Michael Wachowski,
我在兽医学校读书期间你做过什么 what did you do the enre me I was in a veterinary school?
我打了第二份工来付房租 I worked the second job to pay the rent, and...
打了第三份工来付我的学费 A third job to pay tuion.
你曾为我牺牲 现在我很高兴为你牺牲 You sacriced for me, I'm happy to sacrice for you.
亲爱的 你确定你愿意这样做吗 Babe, are you sure you're okay with this?
瓦查斯基家族的成员 I mean, there's been a Wachowski
保护这个小镇已经有五十年多了 protecng this town for more than 50 years.
这是个巨大的改变 This is a big change.
我愿意 I'm posive.
到了我离开这里证明自己的时候了 It's me for this guy to get out there and prove himself.
我爱青山镇 但是 I love Green Hills, but...
我希望帮助那些真正有困难人 You know, I wanna help people in real trouble.
我希望有人在生死关头向我求助 I want someone to turn to me in a life or death situaon,
而我会尽力帮他们 and I'll be there for them.
我明白了 我以你为荣 谢谢 I get it. I'm so proud of you. Thank you.
怀着沉重的心情 And so it is with a heavy heart,
我向你们宣布 我已接受了 that I tell you all that I've accepted a posion
旧金山警察局的工作 立即生效 at the San Francisco Police Department, eecve immediately.
离开我的家乡和我所有的朋友会很艰难 It's gonna be tough to leave my hometown, and all my
friendships.
但我觉得有些事我必须去做 But this is something I feel like I need to do,
作为警官和男人 我需要成长 to grow, as both an ocer, and a man.
你觉得怎么样 彩针巡佐 What do you think, Sergeant Sprinkles?
说得不赖 对吧 That wasn't so bad, right?
我现在要做的就是 Now all I goa do is...
告诉除甜甜圈以外的所有人 tell everyone who isn't a donut.
是季后赛 Whoa, the play os.
真酷 So cool.
第九局下半场 平分 Boom of the ninth, e score.
接下来的比赛中 And exactly who you want at the plate
你希望跑垒员是谁 是索尼克 with the game on the line, Sonic.
但在投手区盯着他的 But staring him down from the pitcher's mound
是青山镇最可怕的左撇子 也是索尼克 is the most fearsome southpaw in Green Hills, also Sonic.
好了 集中注意力 索尼克 Okay, focus, Sonic.
如果赢了这场比赛 If you win this game
你就是青山镇最受欢迎的孩子 you'll be the most beloved kid in Green Hills.
把球打到左边的那个家伙那里 Hit it to the guy in le,
他真的很蠢 he's a real space case.
我真受不了那个家伙 I can't with that guy.
击球手索尼克 击球手索尼克 Hey, baer Sonic, hey, baer Sonic,
专注的击球手索尼克 is so in baer Sonic.
我来接 我来接 I got it, I got it...
我没接到 I don't got it.
回本垒 回本垒 Go home! Go home!
来吧 Come on!
安全上垒 Safe!
太好了 我做到了 Yes! Yes! I did it!
你看到了吗 我做到了 做到了 Did you see that? I did it! I did it.
我真的只是一个人 I really am alone.
永远只有我自己 All alone. Forever.
我敢肯定 没人注意到 I'm sure no one noced
那个蓝色的大爆炸 对吧 that giant blue explosion, right?
喂 韦德 Hey, Wade.
你好 汤姆 我是韦德 Hi, Tom. Wade here.
发生什么事了 What is going on?
天啊 我想停电了 对 蠢货 Oh Gosh, I think the power is out. Yap, dur.
灯全熄了 全镇人都吓坏了 The lights are out. The whole town is freaking out.
我该怎么办 好吧 放松 What should I do? Okay. Relax.
深呼吸 给吉尔打电话 Take a deep breath, call Gil,
看看他们是否能找到下游线路 然后 see if they can locate the down line, then...
给齐姆打电话 看他能否把他的发电机 call Zim, and see if he can get his generator over
送去超级线索咖啡 这样食物就能保持新鲜 to the Super Cue, so the food stays fresh.
先打给齐姆 再给吉尔打吗 Call Zim before Gil?
打给吉尔 喂 等会回给你 Call Gil... Hello? I'll call you back.
等等 别挂 就这么挂掉了吗 Wait. Wait! Hello? Was that the end of the instrucons?
行 好的 你能做到的 Okay. All right. You can do this.
他说首先要干什么来着 What was the rst thing he said to do?
好吧 放松 Right. Relax.
二十分钟前 一次能量震荡 Twenty minutes ago an energy surge
让整个太平洋西北地区全面停电 knocked our power across the enre Pacic Northwest.
对此我们了解些什么 What do we know?
我们的第一反应是 这是电磁脉冲炸弹 Our rst insnct was it was an EMP.
但电磁脉冲没有那么大的能量 But electromagnec pulses don't have that kind of power.
美国宇航局已排除 NASA has ruled out
流星撞击或太阳耀斑的可能性 meteor strikes or solar ares.
能源部说不是电厂故障 The Department of Energy says it's not a power plant malfuncon.
听上去我们很擅长弄明白它不是什么 Sounds like we're really good at guring out what it wasn't.
这可能是更大规模攻击的前奏 This could be a prelude to a larger aack.
我建议抽调第五团和第六团 I'm suggesng we scramble the h and sixth regiment.
不不不 No, no...
这需要一个更复杂的头脑 This needs a much more sophiscated mind.
一个懂技术的人 Someone who understands technology.
你想派一个科学家 You wanna send in a lab rat?
不是随便一个科学家 Not just any lab rat.
一个真正厉害的科学家 A lab rat with teeth.
你说的不会是我想的那个人吧 You're not suggesng who I think you're suggesng.
我知道他有些奇怪 奇怪 I know he's a lile weird... Weird?
不 不可能 他是个变态 No, no. No way! He's a psychological re re.
但他相当聪明 5个博士学位 智商超高 But he's also brilliant. Five PhDs. IQ o the charts.
他的无人机技术是革命性的 And his drone tech is revoluonary.
你确定他可以处理吗 You're sure he can handle this?
他有完美的实操经历 He has a perfect operaons record.
还记得巴基斯坦的政变吗 不记得 Remember the coup in Pakistan? No.
或者阿塞拜疆斯坦的起义 Or the uprising in Azerbaijanistan?
那根本就不是个国家 It's not even a country.
没错 为此你应该感谢罗伯特尼克 Exactly. And you can thank Robotnik for that.
不敢相信你竟然让那个怪人参与进来 I can't believe you're bringing that freak into this.
我也不敢相信 但是 Neither can I, but...
我们别无选择 We have no choice.
伙子们 快过来 Guys, coming up!
好的 长官 Yes, Major.
这是 What a...
是你负责这里吗 Are you in charge here?
是的 不 错 Yes, I am. No. Wrong!
名字 我负责 Name... I'm in charge!
我 是少校 Me! Is Major...
本 我负责 Ben... I'm in charge.
你之前没见过这种东西吧 You've never seen anything like this before?
它告诉我 It says I'm a top banana
我是一群饥饿猴子中的香蕉 in a world full of hungry lile monkeys.
请允许我说明一下 Allow me to clarify.
在一个按重要性等级排列的 In a sequenally ranked hierarchy based on
层次结构中 level of crical importance
我们之间差距太大无法量化 斯通特工 the disparity between us is too vast to quanfy. Agent Stone.
博士觉得你是最底层 The Doctor thinks you're basic.
我正在启动一个扫描序列 I'm iniang a sweep sequence.
每个方向十英里应该足够了 Ten miles in every direcon should suce.
他还在用奇怪的眼神看我吗 是的 Is he sll looking at me funny? Yes, he is.
让他不要这么看我 否则我去查他的记录 Tell him to stop or I'll pull out his search history.
假如你还这么看着他 If you don't stop looking, the Doctor,
他会仔细看看你的 he'll take a closer look...
我没聋 告诉他现在他的人都向我报告 I'm not deaf. And tell him his men report to me now.
打扰一下 我不知道你是否意识到 Excuse me? Listen, pal, I don't know if you realize...
对不起 少校 你叫什么 I'm sorry, Major, what was your name?
本宁 没有人关心 Benning... Nobody cares! Nobody cares.
听好 没人关心少校 Listen, Major Nobodycares.
你知道为什么没人关心你是谁吗 You know why nobody cares who you are?
因为没人关心你的一点点成就 Because nobody cares about your feeble accomplishments.
没人关心你妈妈因为你读三年级 And nobody cares about how proud your Mommy is
有多骄傲 that you're now reading at a third grade level.
摘要:

所以我知道你们在想什么So...Iknowwhatyou'rethinking.为什么这个巨帅的刺猬Whyisthatincrediblyhandsomehedgehog会被一个南北战争时期来的疯狂胡子男追beingchasedbyamadmanwithamustachefromthecivilwar?老实说感觉就像我一生都在奔跑Gottabehonest,itfeelslikeI'vebeenrunningmywholelife.信息量太大了吗我说得太快了吗Isthistoomuch?AmIgoingtoofast?这像是我做的这样吧我们往回倒It'skindawhatIdo.Youknow...

展开>> 收起<<
C.刺猬索尼克.pdf

共40页,预览8页

还剩页未读, 继续阅读

声明:本站为文档C2C交易模式,即用户上传的文档直接被用户下载,本站只是中间服务平台,本站所有文档下载所得的收益归上传人(含作者)所有。玖贝云文库仅提供信息存储空间,仅对用户上传内容的表现方式做保护处理,对上载内容本身不做任何修改或编辑。若文档所含内容侵犯了您的版权或隐私,请立即通知玖贝云文库,我们立即给予删除!
分类:外语学习 价格:5.9玖币 属性:40 页 大小:865.72KB 格式:PDF 时间:2025-01-08

开通VIP享超值会员特权

  • 多端同步记录
  • 高速下载文档
  • 免费文档工具
  • 分享文档赚钱
  • 每日登录抽奖
  • 优质衍生服务
/ 40
客服
关注