D.大侦探皮卡丘

VIP免费
2025-01-08 1 0 798.83KB 42 页 5.9玖币
侵权投诉
他们在外面 They are outside.
控制室发生电力故障 We're losing power in the containment chamber.
你听到了吗 You hear that
就在附近 Something's close.
看 我说的就是这个 我心跳好快 See, this is what I'm talking about. My heart is pounding.
趴下 趴下 Get down, get down.
一只卡拉卡拉吗 A...a Cubone?
来这就为了给你抓宝可梦精灵 是吗 We are not catching you a Pokémon, are we?
什么 What?
别告诉我这是你计划好的 杰克 Tell me you didn't plan this, Jack.
抱歉 你是说 I'm sorry, are you...
杰克 别告诉我这是你计划好的 Jack, said you didn't plan this.
你认真的吗 你怎么能这么说 Are you serious, how dare you?
拜托 当然不是了 OK? Of course not, come on!
好吧 也许有一点点 Okay, maybe.
昨天晚上是满月 It was a full moon last night
我妈妈听它哭得眼睛都快哭瞎了 and my mom heard it crying its' eyes out.
因为她一直不停的做噩梦 Cuz she can't help having a nightmare
所以她起来给我拿了一杯热牛奶 so she brought me a glass of warm milk.
兄弟 我以为你只是想出来转转 Dude, I thought you wanted to, you know, hang out
重温我们小时候的美好时光 and relive the good old days, like we were kids
是的啊 但是你看 I do, but just look at it.
这只宝可梦精灵简直是为你量身定做的 That is the perfect Pokémon for you.
杰克 我并不想要一只宝可梦精灵 Jack, I'm not looking for a Pokémon,
我跟你说过的 I've told you this.
我已经仔细想了很久了 好吗 I have thought long and hard about this, ok?
水属性的不适合你 Water type is not right for you,
火属性的也是 但是卡拉卡拉 neither is re type, but Cubone is...
很孤独 ...lonely.
一点没错 Exactly!
好吧 谢谢你 杰克 非常感谢 Ok, thank you Jack. Thank you for that.
你还有更扎心的大实话要跟我说的吗 Are there any another emoonal truth bomb you wanna drop on
me?
以后再说 但现在我手里这个更实在 Maybe later, but right now the truth is in my hands.
沙雕球 Stupid ball.
是啊 去吧 Yesyes!
记住了抓宝可梦精灵可不单单是技巧的事 OK. Remember catching a Pokémon is not about skill.
所以一定可以做到的 So you can do this.
真是会鼓舞人 Good pep talk.
必须要它选择你 OK, it has to choose you too,
所以得让它愿意成为你的伙伴 so make him want to be your partner.
嘿 卡拉卡拉 你好吗 老铁 Hey, Cubone. What's up, buddy?
你知道不是谁都能 You know not everyone can...
把他们死去亲戚的头骨戴在头上 但是 pull o wearing the skull of their dead relaves, but...
你肯定可以 ..you know, you sure can.
好吧 它不喜欢谈论这个 Okay, he doesn't like that.
一点也不喜欢 He did not like that.
杰克 Jack!
快点扔出去 Throw it!
只管扔出去 像个男人一样 Throw the ball. Like a man.
我成功了 I did it!
抓到了 Sll got it!
不是绿色的光 The light's not green.
它还没有变成绿色的 It sll hasn't turned green yet,
杰克 不太妙啊 是吧 Jack, that's bad, right?
快跑 Run!
他没有选择我 He didn't choose me.
快跑 Run!
他没有选择我 杰克 He didn't choose me, Jack!
我看见了 I can see that.
我不是它的选择 I'm not its' choice.
那是只气炸了的卡拉卡拉 That was one angry Cubone.
让我回想起很多我妈妈的事情 He remind me a lot about my mom.
我知道我可能会有点婆婆妈妈的 So umm... I don't know if this is gonna sound corny, or whatever
有话直说吧 杰克 我懒得生气了 Just say it, Jack. I'm too red to be angry.
我很担心你 I'm worried about you.
又来了 我们认识的人都离开了镇子 This again! OK, listen, everyone we know has le town.
现在我也要离开了 and now I'm leaving too.
没关系啊 Yeah, but that's okay.
你要在时机到来时做出最好的选择 You goa do what's best for you with the me that you got.
我也是这样做的 That's what I'm doing.
你知道我一直被工作压得喘不过气 You know I'm crushing at work,
但很快我就要升职了 geng a promoon real soon.
保险评估员还能晋升成什么 What is the promoon for insurance appraiser,
高级保险评估员吗 Senior Insurance Appraiser?
不 实际上 比我现在还要高两级 No, actually that's two steps up, above where I'm at.
这话我听得我都要吐了 这些都是虚的 You're gonna make me throw up. That's not a real thing.
终于有信号了 Oh, I nally have service.
等等 5封语音邮件 怎么会有5Wait, 5 voicemails? Why do I have 5 voicemails?
可能是紧急保险案件 Maybe it's an insurance emergency.
是谁 Who is it?
是莱姆市警察局 Umm, It's the Ryme City Police Department.
发生了一起事故 There was an accident.
警探在惨烈车祸中牺牲
不要 别 Please don't.
好吧好汉 舔吧 谢谢 Alright hero please do, thank you.
谢谢你 thank you.
你的舌头很友好 You have very generous tongue.
这是谁的大舌头 Is this Lickitung belong to anyone?
谁的啊 Anybody?
没人吗 No?
感谢您旅途的陪伴 Thank you for travel with us.
请您回到座位观看本则短视频 Please sit back to watch this short informaonal video
欢迎您来到莱姆市 welcoming you into Ryme City.
回顾历史 宝可梦精灵早已成为 Throughout history, Pokémon has been
我们这个世界中的一部分 part of our world.
早期的人类常常会捕捉它们 Early humans used to catch them
并且训练它们使用独特的能力来实现共赢 and train them to use their unique powers for the common
good.
渐渐演变成了现在的宝可梦精灵对战 This relaonship evolve into what we now refer to as Pokémon
Bales
一位伟人改变了这一切 One man changed all of this.
克利福工业的创始人兼主席 Howard Cliord,
霍华德·克利福 founder and chairman of Cliord Industries.
他被诊断患有某种罕见的退行性疾病 Diagnosed with a rare degenerave disease
他从公司辞职 到世界各地去求医问药 he resigned from his corporaon, and search the world for a cure.
事实证明 我一直找寻的治疗之法 And it turned out, the cure I was looking for is
能让自己进化 for me to evolve into a beer version of myself.
而且我发现 And I discovered how to do that
这得通过与宝可梦精灵成为搭档 through a partnership with Pokémon.
他想和全世界分享这一伟大发现 And he wanted to share that discovry with the world.
这就是霍华德·克利福创立莱姆市的初衷 This is what inspired Howard Cliord to build Ryme City.
一个人类和宝可梦精灵互利共存的地方 A place where humans and Pokémon can live side by side.
宝可梦精灵不像其他地区那样生活在野外 Unlike other regions, where Pokémon live in the wild.
在这里 我们一起生活和工作 Here, we live and work together.
没有对战 没有训练师 No bales, no trainers.
也没有精灵球 No Pokeballs.
一个更强大 更和谐的世界 A stronger, more harmonious world.
莱姆市全体公民 From all our cizens,
欢迎您的到来 welcome to Ryme City.
没有杰尼龟 救火不会这么容易的 Fighng res wouldn't be the same without the Squirtle partners.
吉田警督
嗨 蒂姆 Hi, Tim.
吉田警督 Lieutenant Yoshida.
你爸爸是精英中的精英 Your dad was the best of the best.
他是这个地方的一个传奇 He was a legend in this precinct.
谢谢 谢谢你这么说 Thank you, thank you for saying that.
失去他和他的搭档是我们极大的损失 It was a terrible tragedy losing him and his partner.
他的搭档 His partner?
他的宝可梦精灵 His Pokémon.
我不清楚 Oh, I didn't know...
不好意思 它是在生我的气吗 I'm sorry, is yours mad at me?
布鲁吗 嗯 Snubbull? Yeah.
他表面上看起来可能很暴躁 He may look grumpy on the outside,
但我保证他的内心是非常可爱的 but I assure you he is adorable on the inside.
不介意的话我想问一句 If you don't mind me asking,
为什么你没带宝可梦精灵过来 how come you don't have a Pokémon.
我大概记得 哈利曾经说过 I thought I remember, Harry said you wanted to
小的时候你想成为一名宝可梦精灵训练员 become a Pokémon trainer when you were young.
是的 最终也没能实现 Yeah, that didn't really... work out.
我现在在保险公司工作 所以 Uh I work in Insurance now, so...
我理解 I understand.
但是蒂姆 不要什么事情都自己扛着 But Tim, please don't put this all on your self.
没有人应该独自承受那么多 No one should go throught this type of thing alone.
如果你像你爸爸一样 If you are anything like your dad.
我不像他 I'm not.
我是我奶奶带大的 I was just really raised by my grandmother.
你有他公寓的备用钥匙吗 You have the spare keys for his apartment?
我该去那里收拾下东西了 I should go wrap things up there.
当然有 Of course.
这是他的地址 太好了 Here's his address. Awesome.
愿意的话 我可以送你过去 I can take you over if you want.
不 不用了 我自己就行 No, no. I'm all good.
非常感谢 Thank you so much.
蒂姆 Tim.
这项工作 This job...
需要付出很多 it demands a lot.
但是他没有一刻不挂念你的 But you are on his mind every day.
他爱你胜过世界上的一切 He loved you more than anything else in the world.
很高兴见到你 警督 It was nice to meet you, Lieutenant.
打扰一下 Excuse me?
好吧 Ok.
哈利·古德曼
你是想抢劫我还是只是想烦我 Are you trying to rob me or just annoy me?
他是我搭档 He's with me.
我们需要谈谈 是吗 We need to talk. We do?
我一直在等着看谁会打开那个信箱 I've been waing to see who would open that mailbox.
你刚刚卷入了一个有趣的事件 You just walked into quite a story.
这样的事件会传播恐惧 Stories like this spread fear.
他们都害怕这些恐惧 And they are afraid of fear.
但是我不怕 But I don't fear fear.
我说到就一定会做到 I walk the walk and talk the talk
我愿意不惜一切代价拿到真实的独家新闻 and I'm willing to do whatever it takes to get the honest
scoop
哪怕是血淋淋的真相 and that's the hard truth.
抱歉 你到底是谁 I'm sorry... Who are you?
露西·史蒂文斯 Lucy Stevens.
CNM的记者 哦 Reporter for CNM. Oh.
你这年龄看起来不太像 You seem kind of... young for that.
我的工作就是给CNM写博客 I work for the CNM blogs,
每天更新宝可梦精灵列表 好吗 making Pokémon liscles all day, okay?
十大最可爱的宝可梦 我奶奶喜看 Top 10 cutest Pokémon. Yeah, my grandmother loves those.
没错 新闻快讯 它们都超可爱 Yeah,news ash! They are all cute.
我发掘故事的本事 Such a waste of me for someone
全浪费到那种事情上了 with my nose for a story.
不不 现在不行可达鸭 Oh no, no, not now,Psyduck.
我得先工作 就一会儿 I'm working the sorts, just one more minute
好的我先 OK, I'm gonna...
我需要全程录音然后你告诉我 I'm gonna need you to go on record and tell me
所有有关哈利·古德曼的事 everything you know about Harry Goodman.
等等 啥 哈利摊上事了 Wait,what? Harry is onto something big.
非常棘手的 Real big.
然后当时突然 And then all of a sudden,
他的车就冲出了桥面 his car crashes over a bridge,
但我不认为事情有那么简单 I think not.
这里面肯定有秘密 Something is roen,
我得把它找出来 and I'm gonna get to the boom of it.
我对他不了解 Look, I barely know the guy,
我已经有很多年没有见过他了 I haven't seen him for years.
你的宝可梦精灵伙伴在哪 Where is your Pokémon partner?
我没有 为啥每个人都这么问我 I don't have one, why is everyone keep asking me that?
孤僻之人 可能在掩饰什么 A loner. Probably hiding something.
好吧 我得走了 Okay, I'm gonna go.
我或许只是一个没工资的实习生 I may only be an unpaid intern,
但我能嗅出故事 but I can smell a story.
然后挖掘出来 And I'm going to nd it.
好的 那你加油 OK, you do that.
来吧可达鸭 我们走吧 Come on, Psyduck. Let's go.
是谁 Who is it?
你好 Hello?
是我 斯奈克 It's me, Snakes
我拿到东西了 I got the stu.
把它放在门边上 然后从这滚出去 Leave it on the doorstep, now get the hell oua here.
好的约翰尼 但是我的钱呢 Alright, Johnny, but what about my money?
还放着些古老侦探片 Sll with the old detecve lms.
在莱姆市中 新出土的一批远古梦幻遗物
这特么的 What the...
是什么 What...
这什么鬼 is this stu?
给蒂姆·古德曼
亲爱的蒂姆 若你愿意再给次机会的话 Dear Tim, I can do beer if you give me a chance.
我会做得更好 家门会一直为你敞开 I will always have a place for you to stay.
你爸爸会来车站接你 Your father will pick you up at the staon.
我不走了 I'm not going.
什么 What?
我不想走 这里是我的家 I don't want to go, this is home,
奶奶我要和你一起待在这里 I wanna stay here with you grandma.
天呐 Oh, man.
这是我生命中最重要的一天 This is the most important day of my life.
我知道 蒂姆 I know, Tim.
但你母亲要去看医生 不能再拖了 But your mother had to see the doctor. It couldn't wait.
谁在那 Someone there?
你好 Hello?
差点扭伤 Ah! That's a sprain.
好的 不慌 别 Okay, okay, okay
不论你是谁 Whoever you are...
我知道怎么用这个 I know how to use this.
皮卡丘 So Pikachu?
天了噜 Aw jesus.
你好呀小家伙 你是怎么 进来的 Hey,lile guy. How did you... get in here?
我知道你听不懂我说的话 I know you can't understand me.
但是放下那台订书机 But put down the stapler,
不然人家就 电死 你 or I... will electrocute... You.
你说啥 Did you just talk?
哇哦 你能听懂我吗 Wow, did you just understand me?
等等 等等 Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait
你的眼神告诉我 你能听懂我说的话 That is heavy eye contact right there, you heard me.
不不不 是的 你听得到 No, no, no Yes, you did.
我的天 这真是个奇迹 别说了 Oh my god, this is amazing! Stop it, stop, stop!
你能听懂我 You can understand me.
别说了 我真的很孤单 Stop! I've been so lonely.
我一定是疯了 I'm gonna throw up.
不 孩子我需要你帮忙 No, kid, I need your help.
我想吐 I'm gonna throw up.
我遇上了大麻烦 我需要你听我说话 I'm in serious trouble, I need you to listen.
不不不 不好意思手尾猴 No, no, no Excuse me, Aipom.
我们在进行一场很私密的谈话 We're having a private conversaon here.
别说了 你就是我的幻觉 Stop talking, you're hallucinaon.
你才是个幻觉 You are hallucinaon.
出去 咻 出去 You out! Shush, go!
看来我得小心点 长官 Now I'd tread lightly there, chief,
这只手尾猴看起来有点失智 that that Aipom don't look bright.
No!
放开他 快试着反击 Get o him, whack job!
快起来小伙子 他要攻回来了 Get up, kid. He's coming back to raven.
听着 我来教你 Okay, here's what you wanna do.
你得咬他 你得大叫 Okay, you wanna bite him, you wanna scream.
我们来玩你划我猜 We'are play charades,
还是别玩了 We are not playing charades!
好的我找到了一把刀 别扔刀 OK, I'm gonna get a knife Not the knife!
好的 刀不是个好点子 OK, bad idea with the knife.
我再找个其他的 I'll nd something else.
吃这个 Eat this!
不用谢 You're so welcome.
他只是个饿坏了的小家伙 He is just a hungry lile guy.
妈鸭 Oh my god!
快来小伙子 我们跑 Come on kid, let's move.
去屋顶 To the roof!
好主意 Brilliant idea.
你把住门 我去找人帮忙 You hold the door, I'll go get help!
救命啊 救命 What? Help! Help!
我的天 救命 Oh my god, help!
卧槽 Oh Shit!
救命 救命 Help! Help!
我的娘啊 救命 他要被生吞了 Oh my god, help! Oh he's geng eaten alive.
他要被生吞了 他要死啦 He's being eaten alive! I mean he's dying!
根本没人来 真是世态炎凉 No one is coming, people are so insensive.
穿上裤子 以最快的速度跑 Put your pants back on and run like the wind!
快点 再快点 Blazing speed! Blazing speed!
老兄 他们被你逐渐裸露的身躯所吸引 Dude, they seem to be aracng to your increasing nudeness!
好的 OK.
好了 我们从这儿跳下去 Alright, we're jumping down here.
不不 我可不想进垃圾专用管道 No, No, I'm not going to trash chute!
说得好 让我看看 Good call, let me know
再加上一个超级疯狂的宝可梦精灵会怎样 how it goes with the super crazy Pokémon.
你死得很光荣 You died a hero!
笔直落地啊小伙子 Way to sck the landing, kid.
离我远点 Leave me alone!
看来某些人心情又变好了 Oh, looks like someone is back in the good mood.
快跑 可怕的手尾猴来了 Run! Rapid Aipom!
当心 快跑 Look out! Run!
跑跑跑跑 Go, go, go, go!
快跑鸭 先生 Go, go, go, sir! The...
我觉得穿上裤子会好一点 I think pants are gonna do you a lot of good right now.
嘘 快走 Shush! Go!
我以为你的穿的是蓝色的内裤 You know, I pictured yours ass a bit of a brief sky,
其实看起来还不错 but those are nice.
我的话 我不穿内裤的 Me? I... I don't wear underwear.
你知道我不会害羞 You know,I'm not modest.
打扰一下 你好 请问下 Excuse me, excuse me. Hi, sorry.
你能听到他说话吗 能听到吗 You can hear him, right? You can hear him talking?
能啊 皮卡皮卡皮卡 Oh, yeah.'Pika Pika Pika'.
他真可爱 你才真可爱 He's adorable. You're adorable.
小子 他们听不懂 They can't understand me, kid.
是我的原因 我吸了点不对劲的东西 It's me, It's... It's that stu I put up my nose.
不是你想的那个 煤气 我闻了煤气 No, not like that. No, it was a gas, I was breathing gas.
是意外情况 我不是有意的 Accidentally, accidentally, I was accidentally...
意外地闻了煤气 Accidentally on the gas.
如果你不想因为违法犯忌 Unless you want charming law to give
而去监狱旅躺游 那就快走 you a one way cket to hoosegow, let's move.
就没人能听见他说话吗 No one else can hear him?
我也是第一次遇到这种 他在说话 This is a rst for me too, kid. He's saying words.
一般你想和人类说话 You try to talked to people all the me,
而他们只听见皮卡皮卡 all they hear is 'Pika Pika'.
拍拍我或者亲亲我 你能 Pat me,or kiss me, Can you...?
还会用手指来戳我 没有人吗 they sck a nger in me. Anyone?
摘要:

他们在外面Theyareoutside.控制室发生电力故障We'relosingpowerinthecontainmentchamber.你听到了吗Youhearthat?就在附近Something'sclose.看我说的就是这个我心跳好快See,thisiswhatI'mtalkingabout.Myheartispounding.趴下趴下Getdown,getdown.一只卡拉卡拉吗A...aCubone?来这就为了给你抓宝可梦精灵是吗WearenotcatchingyouaPokémon,arewe?什么What?别告诉我这是你计划好的杰克Tellmeyoudidn'tplanthis,...

展开>> 收起<<
D.大侦探皮卡丘.pdf

共42页,预览9页

还剩页未读, 继续阅读

声明:本站为文档C2C交易模式,即用户上传的文档直接被用户下载,本站只是中间服务平台,本站所有文档下载所得的收益归上传人(含作者)所有。玖贝云文库仅提供信息存储空间,仅对用户上传内容的表现方式做保护处理,对上载内容本身不做任何修改或编辑。若文档所含内容侵犯了您的版权或隐私,请立即通知玖贝云文库,我们立即给予删除!
分类:外语学习 价格:5.9玖币 属性:42 页 大小:798.83KB 格式:PDF 时间:2025-01-08

开通VIP享超值会员特权

  • 多端同步记录
  • 高速下载文档
  • 免费文档工具
  • 分享文档赚钱
  • 每日登录抽奖
  • 优质衍生服务
/ 42
客服
关注