F.愤怒的小鸟2

VIP免费
2025-01-08 0 0 852.43KB 48 页 5.9玖币
侵权投诉
这些虫子真不错 Those are good worms right there.
嘿 艾利克斯 旅途还愉快吗 Hey, Alex! How's the commute treang you?
嘿 还不错 Hey, I can't complain.
他从来都不会为这个停住脚步呢 是吧 That never stopped him before. Right?
我们今天时间掐得正好 Well, we made good me today.
我们爱胖红
胖红曾经是我的一个学生 Red was one of my students.
就是不大理解他为什么做那个动作 Not sure about the dabbing though.
妈妈 妈妈 你拍好照片了吗 Mom! Mom, did you get my picture?
好了 我们到站了 Well, this is our stop.
鸟儿在天空中飞翔 The birds in the sky Go through the air
飞到远方 All the way there
今天 我们要学习胖红如何拯救我们的蛋 Today, we're gonna learn about how Red saved the eggs.
我爱胖红 I love Red!
我要去下卫生间 I goa go to the bathroom!
为什么你刚刚在弹弓飞的时候不去 Why didn't you go in the slingshot?
炸弹黑猪猪岛有什么消息吗 Bomb, anything from Piggy Island?
没有 飞镖黄 北边有什么动静吗 Nope. Chuck. Anything to the north?
没有 什么都没有 那是什么 Nope. Nothing. What's that?
派来袭 Incoming pie!
它直直地往我们这里来了 我们怎么办 It's coming straight for us. What do we do?
快闪[] Duck!
What?
我脸上全是派 抱歉 伙计 I got pie all over my face! Hey, sorry, buddy.
怎么样 What, what? Yeah!
这些猪头 Those pigs...
要付出 Are gonna pay...
我们的午餐钱 For our lunches!
因为我们想给 Uh... Because of our hunger to give them...
他们一点 A taste of their own...
墨西哥鸡肉饼看看 Quesadillas!
怎么了 What?
是胖红 很抱歉 大家 It's Red. I'm sorry, guys.
公事 我们要占用一下蓝色专线 We're taking over the Blue Line. Ocial business.
好啊 当然了 很高兴能帮到你 Oh, yeah! Of course, anything for you.
嘿 胖红 Hey, Red!
你在救小鸟岛之前没人喜欢你 Isn't it funny how nobody liked you
但是现在我们都喜欢你了 是不是很搞笑啊 unl you saved Bird Island? But now we all love you.
谢谢你破事重提 Ha. Thanks so much for bringing that up.
准备好了吗 Okay, ready?
三 二 Three... Two...
Two!
Bomb你要说一 对哦 Bomb, you say "one." Oh, right.
One!
来些辣酱谢谢 Yoo hoo. Hot sauce, please.
打到他了 Yeah! Got him.
谢谢 胖红 胖红 Thank you. red! Red!
我很想要那个红的 红的 I really want the red one. The red one.
太好了 气球球 Ha, ha! Balloonie!
就是这样 再高一点 Heh, heh. That's it. A lile bit higher.
但我刚才还在跳呢 But I was bouncing!
你敢惹我们的鸟宝宝 You mess with the hatchlings,
就要准备好被加农炮轰 you get the cannonball.
准备好了吗 大家伙 Ready, big guy?
当然 更大的家伙 你呢 Oh, yeah. You ready, bigger guy?
加农炮 加农炮 Cannonball! Cannonball!
我需要一个英雄 I need a hero
你为什么就是不洗澡 Why won't you just take a bath?
我就是不想洗澡 I won't choose to take a bath!
这可能会有点小痛 This might pinch a lile.
我看不见了 Ah! I can't see!
待会见 Catch you later.
你们这群笨鸟 You stupid birds.
不 不要 No! Please, don't!
有我在就别想 Not on my watch.
抱歉了 Sorry, guys.
打扰了 Excuse me, sir,
我想这是你的东西 but I believe this belongs to you.
我的英雄 My hero.
别 停啦 Don't. Stop.
我说的是 别停 I said, "Don't stop."
莱纳德 整到他了 Leonard? Got him!
嘿莱纳德 你现在应该 Hey, Leonard, you should probably...
那不是从 That's not coming
小鸟岛来的 from Bird Island.
那到底是什么东西 What the heck is that?
是从哪里来的 And where did it come from?
我们需要一个更大的弹弓 We're gonna need a bigger slingshot.
愤怒的小鸟2
又是成功保卫了小岛的一天 Another successful day of protecng the island.
干得漂亮 各位 Great job, guys.
胖红 你救了我们 You saved us, Red.
你是我们的英雄 You're our hero.
我能说什么呢 这就是我该做的 Heh, what can I say? That's what I do.
现在 快点回家吧 Now, why don't you just go run along
要睁好你们那双可爱的大眼睛 and keep your big, cute eyes peeled
提放着下次猪猪的恶作剧哟 for the next pig prank, all right?
Pigs.
我们要抓到你了 We're going to get you!
真可爱 Adorable.
好了 我们快把这些螃蟹收拾好 Okay, let's just nish cleaning up the rest of these crabs
然后我们就可以继续去 then we can move on to...
好了 Done and done.
胖红 那是什么 什么鬼 Red, what is it? What the heck?
那是一个 那是个头吗 Is it a per...? Is it a head?
那是什么 What is that?
看 那好像是一份通知信 Oh, look. It seems like it's some kind of note.
会不会是一份情书 What if it's a love note?
一个漂流瓶 A message in a bole?
一个许愿瓶 Or a genie in a bole.
这不是什么瓶子 Guys, there's no bole,
所以 别瞎猜了 so just, you know, stop.
亲爱的鸟儿们 我们诚挚地请求休战
我们能谈谈吗
亲亲抱抱举高高 爱你的Lenard
想得美 猪头们 Nice try, piggies.
没看新闻吗 我们又不是傻子 News ash: We're not idiots.
亲爱的鸟儿们 你们就是傻子
但休战这件事我们是认真的
休战
我拿到了 I got it!
不好 Oh, no!
大家看 让我看看 Check it out, everybody. Let me see that.
休战 猪猪说要休战 A truce! A truce! A truce with the pigs!
休战了 恶作剧战结束了 A truce? The prank war is over!
什么 What?
不 这又是他们的一个恶作剧 No, this is just another one of their pranks.
什么 What? Huh?
这下就轻松了对吗 This is a huge relief, right?
我们都厌倦了 Who else was geng red
恶作剧和反击 of the pranking and retaliaon?
我 这边 Me! This guy!
厌倦 不 不 不 听着 Tired? No, no, no. Guys, listen.
想想我们能做的那些有趣的事情 Imagine all the fun things we can do now.
我能想到一个 I can think of one.
你觉得他会去吗 You think he'll go?
我想我们激起了他的兴趣 I think we've piqued his interest.
不 不 不 我们日夜不停地工作 No, no, no. Guys, we are working relessly,
来拯救世界 day and night, to save the world.
但是世界不需要拯救 But the world doesn't need saving.
当然需要啊 他们需要我们 Of course they need us.
胖红 嗯 Red. Huh?
来这边 亲爱的 Come here, hon.
你到底在害怕什么 What are you so afraid of?
害怕 我 Afraid of? I...
我有什么好害怕的 What do I have to be afraid of?
独自一人 All by myself
再也不想独自一人 Don't wanna be
独自一人 All by myself
从不需要任何人 Anymore
我什么都不怕 好吧 I'm not afraid of anything. You know what?
那我建议你和朋友们出去玩一晚上 I'll write you a prescripon for one night of fun with your cool
friends.
特别是飞镖黄 和我们一起去吧 Especially Chuck. Come on. Come with us.
你在说什么 和你们去哪 What are you talking...? Come with you to what?
我们不能告诉你因为你肯定不会喜欢 We can't tell you because you wouldn't be into it.
我们拿到你们的蛋了 Ha! Now we have all your eggs.
你们什么也做不了 And there's nothing you can do about it,
尽管笑吧 猪头们 Laugh it up, piggies,
因为你们在一秒后就要被我打哭了 because you're gonna be crying in a second
当你们被打得屁滚尿流时 when I kick your bus
我就会把石头拿回来 蛋 and take those rocks back. Eggs.
什么 你又把"" What? You said "rocks"
说成""instead of "eggs" again.
对不起 Oh, sorry.
我不知道我为什么一直说错 I don't know why I keep doing that.
因为它们的确是石头 Because they are rocks.
别哭 山山 Don't cry, Sam Sam.
我马上回来 I'll be right back.
嘿 爸爸 Hey, Daddy.
我就借一下我的妹妹们 Just borrowing my sisters for a minute.
我们现在真的拿到了你们的蛋了 Ha. Now we really have all your eggs.
对 而且你什么也做不了 胖红 Yeah, and there's nothing you can do about it, Red.
尽管笑吧 猪头 Laugh it up, piggies,
因为你们一秒后我就要 because you're gonna be crying in a second
打败你们然后拿回你们的 when I kick your bus and take all your...
这下糟了 Oh, crap.
猪猪岛
好了 接着我们 Okay, we'll just...
这个差点让我挂掉的东西是啥 What is this thing that almost killed me?
冷冻水 Frozen water?
有谁听过冷冻水吗 Who's ever heard of frozen water?
康妮 康妮 把照片给我看看 Courtney? Courtney, bring me those images.
什 什么 什么 What, what, what?
好的 来了 我来了 Oh, okay, I'm coming. I'm coming.
给我 Give me that.
看上去挺冷的 Oh, that looks cold.
一杯饮料里插三把伞 Three umbrellas in one drink?
我们要对付的是怎样一个奢侈的疯子啊 What kind of extravagant lunac are we dealing with?
尝着海绵蛋糕 Nibblin' on sponge cake
看着烈日炙烤 Watchin' the sun bake
牙膏都掉了 There goes my toothpaste.
我已经厌倦这些了 I am red of this.
好耶 热水澡 Yes! Hot shower.
轻抚着我的六弦琴 Strummin' my six string
搞定 There we go.
加油 泽塔 你真棒 Go, Zeta. You killing it.
加油 泽塔 你真棒 Go, Zeta. You killing it.
好 泽塔 Woo! Zeta!
去吧 宝贝 去捡回来 Come on, baby. Go get it.
快去捡回来 Let's go get it.
去把树枝捡回来 Go get the sck.
当心 Oh, my gosh!
我再也受不了 I can't do this anymore.
知道吗 黛比 好吧 Okay, Debbie? Okay.
我受够了 受够住在岛上这个冻死人的 I'm done. I'm done living on this frozen,
有海豹出没的冰山里了 seal infested iceberg of an island.
再发射一枚冰球 Fire another ice ball!
发射不了 泽塔 Uh... We can't do that, Zeta. Wait...
你还在折磨那个工程师 You're torturing the engineer.
有人吗 Um, uh, Hello?!
我的翅膀快麻了 My limbs are beginning to numb.
对哦 我都忘了这事了 Oh, yeah, I forgot about that.
你最好告诉他瞄准一点 You beer tell him to improve his aim.
我们是时候过上好日子了 It's about me we start living that good life.
好日子 我们来了 Good life, here we come.
我值得感受那滚烫的沙子 I deserve to feel the hot sand
在我美丽的双爪下被踩得咯吱作响 squishing between my beauful talons.
你理应得到这些 甚至更多 You deserve that and more.
是的 没错 Yes, I do!
我们到了 Well, here we are.
准备好了吗 胖红 爱的等待 Are you ready, Red? Love awaits!
闪约 不行 想都别想 Speed dang? No. No way.
交配的季节到了 It's mang season.
好了 求爱的鸟儿们 All right, lovebirds.
都知道规则了吧 You all know how this works.
当你们听到这个声音 When you hear this sound...
就意味着要去下一桌了 ...then it's me to move on to the next table,
也许你的另一半就在那儿等你 where your soul mate just might be waing.
是吗 我要回家 Yeah, I'm going home.
当然不能回去 你回去了也没啥事做 Absolutely not. You have nothing else to do.
而且我把你家钥匙藏在了我身上 Also I hid your keys on some part of my body,
除非你留下 不然我不会告诉你它在哪 and I'm not telling you where unless you stay.
让我们狂欢吧 Yeah, let's party!
你好 Hey, yo!
我名叫飞镖黄 游戏名叫看谁语速快 Chuck's the name. Speed's the game.
喜欢玩游戏吗 我 You like games? Well...
因为你刚进入了爱的彩票环节 Cause' you just entered the love loery,
猜猜结果如何 and guess what?
你中奖啦 奖品就是我 You won! Because here I am.
你好 你好 Hi. Hi.
我吃土哟 I eat dirt.
真恶心 Oh. Ew.
大家好啊 Hey, y'all!
有谁准备好狂欢了 Who's ready to party?
不是我 Not me.
其实我来这不是参加这个 No, I'm actually not here for the whole
闪约恐怖秀的 speed dang horror show thing going on.
这段求偶之舞是为你而跳 This mang dance is for you.
你们都准备好了吗 Y'all ready for this?
很想听听你的答案 I'd love to hear about you.
你最喜欢哪个标志 What's your favorite sign?
我最爱这个 This one's mine.
小心 爵士手势
土里矿物质不同 You know, the avor can vary greatly,
口味就会千差万别 depending on the minerals in the dirt.
我能说出这里面爬过哪种虫子 I can tell which kind of worms have crawled through there.
或是哪种毛毛虫用它来养家糊口的 Or what sort of roly polies used it to raise their family in.
你生气了吗 Um. Are you mad?
没有 No.
反正 你看上去很气 Well, I don't know. You look mad.
我并没有生气 Well, I'm not.
可能是因为你这粗眉毛 You know what? Maybe it's your eyebrows.
我的眉毛很正常 天生就长这样 My eyebrows are ne. That's the way I look.
你貌似长着一张天生臭鸟脸 It's like you've got resng bird face.
是吗 那可真是无稽之谈 Oh, yeah? Well, you know, that's not a thing.
是啊 真棒 我不完全是只动物 Yes! Amazing. I'm not a total animal.
但我真挺喜欢吃土的 But I do enjoy eang dirt.
然后 虫子 鸟 Okay, worms, birdseed
还是垃圾箱里的垃圾 or just garbage from a dumpster?
抱歉 你说什么 I'm sorry, what?
最喜欢的食物啊 蠢货 别思考 Favorite food, silly. Don't think.
凭直觉回答 说 Just answer from your gut. Go!
吐司 Uh, toast?
好的 吐司 Okay. Toast.
最喜欢的颜色 Favorite color?
愚蠢的问题 红色咯 Stupid queson. Red, duh.
如果能拥有超能力 你希望是什么 If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
可以消失 比如说现在 Um, to disappear, like, right now.
好吧 Okay.
空闲时间喜欢做什么 What do you do in your free me?
我其实没有什么空闲时间 Yeah, I mean, I don't really have any free me.
我得守护小鸟岛不受侵犯 I kinda you know protect Bird Island from being aacked,
这是份全职工作 and that's a full me gig, so yeah.
我好像听说过有关休战的消息 I thought I heard something about a truce.
休战 不不 那只是暂时的 No. A truce, no. That's not gonna last.
这样你就有大把的空闲时间了 You'll have a lot more free me
现在大家都不需要你了 所以 now that nobody needs you anymore, so...
好吧 咱们到此为止了 Okay. We are done here.
你是不是害怕谈论自己的感受 Are you afraid to talk about your feelings?
我只是不想谈论这些 You know, just because I don't want to talk about them
并不代表我害怕 doesn't mean I'm afraid.
好吧 回避私人问题 Okay. So avoids personal quesons.
异常愤怒 自言自语 Unusually angry. Talks to herself.
自尊问题 不回答关于自己的问题 Self esteem issues. Doesn't answer own quesons.
左撇子 很有可能是个女巫 Le handed. Probably a witch.
很明显我们水火不容 Looks like we're denitely incompable.
你居然还需要一张表来告诉你这事 好吧 Oh, and you needed a form to tell you that. Okay.
希望你在惹恼下一个家伙的时候运气好点 I hope you have a beer luck annoying the next guy.
我不需要运气 只需要一个公式 I don't need luck. I have a formula.
好吧 祝你生活愉快 Okay. Have a nice life.
祝你单身快乐 Have fun being alone.
很快乐 Oh, I will.
他来了 像一艘夜行的船 There he goes, like a ship in the night.
没有船舵 没有目的地 没有船员 No rudder, no purpose, no crew.
祝你有个美好的夜晚 Well, have a good night.
休战
胖红
在天使的臂弯里 In the arms of an angel
飞离此地 Fly away from here
远离这黑暗阴冷的旅馆房间 From this dark cold Hotel room
以及无穷无尽 And the endlessness...
失败者 Loser!
在天使的臂弯里 In the arms...
晚上好 Hello! Oh.
胖红 我知道我们有很多不同之处 Look, Red, I know we've had our dierences.
比如说你们要吃我们的蛋的时候 Oh, like when you tried to eat our young?
我是为和平而来 I come in peace.
好疼 Ouch.
听着 我不想见到你 Look, I don't want to see your face
正如你不想见到我一样 any more than you want to see mine.
但我们都处于危险之中 We're all in danger!
是啊 危险来自你 Yeah. From you.
不 我们有休战协议 No, we have a truce.
你没拿到我的字条吗 绑在一只气球上面 Didn't you get my note? It was on a balloon.
对哦 我想起来了 Oh, yeah, that's right.
你想谈判 You wanted to talk.
这可不像是休战的样子 This is not how a truce works.
说完你想说的话 Just say what you goa say
然后滚蛋 and then get out.
胖红 我们发现了第三个岛 Red, we've discovered that there's a third island,
他们正企图把我们都消灭 and they're plong to destroy us all.
第三个岛 A third island?
猪猪岛
给我一个相信你的理由 Give me one reason why I should believe you.
难道你没注意到有奇怪的东西 Haven't you noced any strange objects
从天上掉下来吗 falling from the sky?
巨大的冰球 Giant balls of ice?
然而坐在那里的你 But you'll look sweet
看上去多么漂亮 Upon the seat
就在我的 Of my...
双人自行车上 Bicycle built for two
没有 没看见什么奇怪的东西 Nope, nothing. Haven't seen anything.
我可看见了 现在就拿给你看 Well, I have, and I'll show you the proof.
尖叫六猪组 Squeal Team Six!
我了个 What the...?
淡定 淡定 停 Easy, easy. Stop.
所有人停下 Everybody stop.
你手里的照片就是鹰之岛 That image in your hand is Eagle Island,
那些都是鹰 and those are eagles.
鹰 你从哪搞来的这些照片 Eagles? How did you get these?
用无人机 From a drone.
你是不是也用这玩意来窥视我们 是的 And do you spy on us with that? Yes.
那你看到了我那啥 So have you seen me...?
看到了 挺恶心的 Yes, and it's disgusng.
胖红 这事儿比恶作剧重要 Red, this is bigger than pranks.
我们得不计前嫌 并肩作战 We need to put aside our dierences and work together.
拯救我们的世界于水深火热之中 To save our whole world from being destroyed.
胖红 胖红 胖 Red! Red! Red!
胖红 胖红 胖红 胖红 胖 Red! Red! Red! Red! Red! Red!
我们真正需要的是一个英雄 What we really need is a hero.
我加入 I'm in.
太好了 Wonderful!
我们得组建一个队伍 We'll have to get a team together.
是的 我们会的 Yes, we will.
但是听着 我当老大 But, hey, I'm in charge.
实际上 那个职位已经有人了 Actually, that posion's been lled.
是啊 就是我啊 Yeah. By me.
伙计 你会爱上这个鸟的 Oh, man, you're gonna love this guy.
他不是树上最聪明的鸟 Not the smartest bird in the tree,
但他在智力上的不足 在火力上弥补了 but what he lacks in smarts, he makes up for in repower.
摘要:

这些虫子真不错Thosearegoodwormsrightthere.嘿艾利克斯旅途还愉快吗Hey,Alex!How'sthecommutetreatingyou?嘿还不错Hey,Ican'tcomplain.他从来都不会为这个停住脚步呢是吧Thatneverstoppedhimbefore.Right?我们今天时间掐得正好Well,wemadegoodtimetoday.我们爱胖红胖红曾经是我的一个学生Redwasoneofmystudents.就是不大理解他为什么做那个动作Notsureaboutthedabbingthough.妈妈妈妈你拍好照片了吗Mom!Mom,didyougetmy...

展开>> 收起<<
F.愤怒的小鸟2.pdf

共48页,预览10页

还剩页未读, 继续阅读

声明:本站为文档C2C交易模式,即用户上传的文档直接被用户下载,本站只是中间服务平台,本站所有文档下载所得的收益归上传人(含作者)所有。玖贝云文库仅提供信息存储空间,仅对用户上传内容的表现方式做保护处理,对上载内容本身不做任何修改或编辑。若文档所含内容侵犯了您的版权或隐私,请立即通知玖贝云文库,我们立即给予删除!
分类:外语学习 价格:5.9玖币 属性:48 页 大小:852.43KB 格式:PDF 时间:2025-01-08

开通VIP享超值会员特权

  • 多端同步记录
  • 高速下载文档
  • 免费文档工具
  • 分享文档赚钱
  • 每日登录抽奖
  • 优质衍生服务
/ 48
客服
关注