H.海洋奇缘.

VIP免费
2025-01-08 1 0 645.55KB 35 页 5.9玖币
侵权投诉
海洋奇缘
混沌初开时 In the beginning.
世界只是一片汪洋 There was only ocean.
然后海岛之母特菲提来到了 Unl the "Mother Island" emerged.
人间 Te Fi.
特菲提之心有着世间最伟大的法力 Her heart held the greatest power ever known.
它能够创造生命 It could create life itself!
于是特菲提创造了人间的一切 And Te Fi share it with the world.
可是后来 有人想要得到特菲提之心 But in me, some began to seek Te Fi's heart.
他们相信只要得到了它 They believed if they could possess it.
也就有了创造万物的法力 The great power of creaon would be theirs.
有一天 And one day
这些人中最勇敢的一位 The most daring of them all
飘洋过海去寻找这颗心 Voyaged across the vast ocean to take it.
他是个主宰风和海的半神 He was the demigod of the wind and sea.
他是个勇士 He was a warrior
也是个变形者 A trickster!
他那充满魔力的鱼钩法杖 A shape shier who could change form.
能让他变化无穷 With the power of his magical sh hook.
他的名字叫毛伊 And his name was Maui!
她的心被偷走了以后 But without her heart.
特菲提开始瓦解 Te Fi began to crumble.
并释放出了可怕的黑暗势力 Giving birth to a terrible darkness.
在逃跑的路上 Maui tried to escape.
毛伊遇到了火恶魔恶卡 But was confronted by another, who sought the heart.
恶卡也在谋求特菲提之心 Te Ka! A demon of Earth and Fire.
毛伊被从天空击落 Maui was struck from the sky!
从此了无踪迹 Never to be seen again.
他那神奇的鱼钩法杖 And his magical sh hook
和特菲提之心一起沉入了大海 And the heart of Te Fi, were lost to the sea.
即使在一千年后的今天 Where even now, a thousand years later.
恶卡和海里的恶魔依然妄图找到那颗心 Te Ka and the demons of the deep sll hunt for the heart.
那些隐藏的黑暗势力仍在四处流窜 Hiding in a darkness that will connue to spread
赶走了我们的鱼群 Chasing away our sh!
霸占了一座又一座的海岛 Draining the life from island aer island!
迟早有一天 Unl every one of us.
我们大家都难逃他们的魔爪 Is devoured by the blood thirsty jaws.
注定要被他们吃掉 Of inescapable death!
但在那之前 But one day
会有人把那颗心找回来 The heart will be found.
他将扬帆起航 By someone who would journey beyond our reef.
找到毛伊 Find Maui.
带他跨越整个大海 Deliver him across the great ocean
归还特菲提之心 To restore Te Fi's heart.
拯救全人类 And save us all.
好了好了 谢谢你妈妈 Thank you mother, that's enough.
爸爸 Papa
放心 谁都不可能离开这的 No one goes outside the reef.
这里非常安全 We are safe here!
这没有黑暗势力 这没什么怪兽 There is no darkness. There are no monsters.
怪兽!怪兽! 没有怪兽 没有怪兽 Monster! Monster! Monster! There's no monster no monsters!
是黑暗势力 It's the darkness!
什么也没有 岛外面只有暴风雨 No, there is nothing beyond our reef but storms!
和汹涌的大海 我要吐了 And rough seas! I goa throw up!
只要我们大家都待在岛上 As long as we stay on our very safe island.
就会没事的 We'll be ne!
传说的都是真的 The legends are true.
总得有人去冒险 Someone will have to go!
妈妈 Mother
莫图鲁尼就是天堂 Motunui is paradise!
谁会愿意离开这? Who would want to go anywhere else?
莫阿娜 Moana!
你在这干什么 莫阿娜 真把我吓坏了 There you are Moana, what are you doing? You scared me!
我真想回去那 But I want us to go back.
我知道 知道 I know, I know
以后不要再到海边去了 But you don't go out there.
那里很危险 It's dangerous.
莫阿娜 来啊 Moana, come on
回村子去 Let's go back to the village.
你早晚也会成为一位伟大的酋长 You are the next great chief of our people.
你还会做很多伟大的事 我的小宝贝 And you do wonderous things, my lile Minnow.
没错 不过 Oh yes, but rst
你首先要知道自己是属于哪的 You must learn where you're meant to be.
她来了 Moana
大家 让开 Make way Make way.
莫阿娜 你明白吗 Moana, it's me you knew.
这地方什么都有物资充裕 The village of Motunui is all you need.
我们舞伴在练习 The dancers are praccing
随着古老的舞曲 They dance to an ancient song.
古老的旋律比新的歌动听 Who needs a new song? This old one's all we need
保护传统是我的使命 This tradion is our mission.
这担子责任不轻 And Moana there's so much to do.
不要被树根绊倒 路上小心 Don't trip on the taro root. That's all you need.
分享所有的东西 We share everything we make.
有说有笑做个工具 We joke and we weave our baskets.
捕鱼的船渐渐靠近 The shermen come back from the sea.
它在那里 不要走失 I wanna see. Don't walk away.
莫阿娜你不要忘记 Moana stay on the ground now.
我们未来伟大领袖就是你 Our people will need a chief and there you are
到那一天 There comes a day.
没人陪伴在你身边 When you're gonna look around.
你就会明白最快乐的是你家 And realize happiness is where you are.
你看看这些椰子 Consider the coconut!
这一片树林 Consider it's tree
椰子的每一个部分 We use each part of the coconut.
都有价值 That's all we need.
椰子壳可以做鱼网 We make our nets from the bers.
椰汁可口又清凉 The water is sweet inside.
椰子树干能把火生 We use the leaves to build res.
叶子能够做好菜 We cook up the meat inside.
你看看这些椰子 Consider the coconuts!
树干和叶子多的是 The trunks and the leaves!
这小岛给我们所需 The island gives us what we need.
不要离去 就在这里 And no one leaves. That's right we stay.
安全又有丰厚物资 We're safe and we're well provided.
带领我们美好未来 And when we look to the future
全靠你 There you are.
直到一天 You'll be okay.
你会了解人生意义 In me you'll learn just as I did.
人生的快乐在你的家 You must nd happiness right where you are!
我爱随着海浪舞蹈 I like to dance with the water.
高高低低的浪花 The undertow and the waves.
那海水非常顽皮 The water is mischievous, ha!
它脾气没法估计 I like how it misbehaves.
他们都说我太疯狂 The village may think I'm crazy.
也说我不守故址 Or say that I dri too far.
但我很了解自己 我有追寻 But once you know what you like. Well, there you are.
有其父必有其女 You are your father's daughter.
我自己注意 Stubbornness and pride.
他的教导虽有道理 Mind what he says, but remember.
你要听从你的心 You may hear a voice inside..
到那时它会呼唤你 去追寻那颗星星 And if the voice starts to whisper To follow the farthest star
会明白哪个才是真正的你 Moana, that voice inside is who you are
爸爸 Dad!
我只是在看看那些船 I was only looking at the boats.
我没打算要上去 I wasn't gonna get on them.
来吧 Come on.
跟我一起去个地方 There's something I need to show you.
从你出生时起 我就一直想带你来这的 I've wanted to bring you here from the moment you opened your
eyes.
这里是个神圣的地方 This is a sacred place.
每代酋长都来过 A place of Chiefs.
总有一天 There will come a me
你也会站在这里 给这座山 When you will stand on this peak and place
添上一块石头的 A stone on this mountain.
像我一样 Like I did.
我的父亲 Like my father did.
他的父亲 每一代酋长都这样做 And his father and every chief that has ever been.
你要知道 And on that day
当你把石头放上去的时候 When you're at your stone.
这整座岛又会变得高一点 You will raise this whole island higher.
你是我们族人的未来 莫阿娜 You are the future of our people, Moana.
他们不在别的地方 And they are not out there.
就在我们这里 There are right here.
是该你为他们做事的时候了 It's me to be who they need you to be.
椰子可以做捕鱼网 可以做捕鱼网 We make our nets from the bers. We weave our nets from the
bers
椰汁又清凉 里面有甜蜜椰汁 The water is sweet inside. The real taste of tree's inside.
我们用叶子把火生 我们一起来把歌唱 We use the leaves to build res. We sing these songs in our
choirs.
能够做好菜 一天忙碌生活 And cook up the meat inside. We have mouths to feed inside.
村民都相信我们 对啊 The village believe in us. That's right!
村民都相信 The village believe!
这小岛给我们所需 The island gives us what we need.
不用离去 就在这里 And no one leaves! So here I'll stay.
与我们的家人在一起 My home, my people beside me.
我的未来就在这里 And when I think of tomorrow.
我的家 There we are.
我的带领 I lead the way.
也需要你们的指引 I'll have my people to guide me.
一起把未来去建立 We'll build our future together.
我的家 Where we are.
每一条路的终点都是 'Cause every path leads you back to.
我的家 Where you are.
在这里最快乐的是 我的家 You can nd happiness right Where you are
我的家 Where you are.
尽管我加盖了很多树叶 可每次下雨还是会漏水 Every storm, this roof leaks no maer how many fronds I
add.
修好了 Fixed!
不是叶子的问题 Knot the fronds!
是风把柱子吹偏了 Wind shied the post.
这猪肉真不错 That's good pork!
不是说你 Oh, I mean
我的意思是 No, I wasn't
什么?他们在叫我 我得走了 What? They're calling me! So I goa
拜拜 Bye!
你真棒 You're doing great.
还没结束吗? Is it done yet?
就快结束了 So close.
我很好奇为什么那只鸡 I'm curious about that chicken.
喜欢吃石头 Eang the rock!
它看起来好像已经完全 I think he seems to lack the basic intelligence required for
丧失理智了 Prey much everything.
也许我们应该 Should we maybe just
拿它做盘菜? Cook him?
有时候我们需要透过现象看本质 Somemes our strengths lie beneath the surface
不过不一定 Far beneath
能看得到 In some cases.
但我相信它肯定不会像看上去那么傻 But I'm sure there's more to Hei hei than meets the eye!
这是今天摘的 It's the harvest.
早上我在剥椰子的时候 This morning,I was husking the coconuts and
那么 Well
我们应该砍掉这些病树 然后开一个新果园 we should clear the diseased treesand we will start a new
grove.
就在那儿 There!
谢谢 莫阿娜 Thanks, Moana.
她可真棒 She's doing great!
这很适合你 This suits you.
酋长 Chief!
我相信你应该看看这个 There's something you need to see.
这是我们在东礁湖设的捕鱼篓 Our traps in the east lagoon.
最近能捕到的鱼越来越少了 They're pulling out less and less sh.
那就换个地方试试 Then we'll rotate the shing grounds.
试过了 还是没有鱼 We have. There's no sh.
那就去岛的那一边试试 Then we'll sh the far side of the island.
也试过了 We tried.
迎风的那边? The windward side?
还有背风的那边 And the leeward side.
浅礁 沟渠 The shallows, the channel.
整个礁湖我们都试过了 We've tried the whole lagoon!
就是找不到鱼 They're just gone.
好吧 你们有没有试过换换鱼饵呢? Well, have you tried using a dierent bait?
我觉得不是鱼饵的问题 I don't think it's the bait.
情况好像越来越糟了 It seems like it's geng worse and worse.
当然 我能理解你在担心什么 Of course I understand you have reason to concern.
我会和长老们商量的 I will talk to the counselor.
我们一定会 我们 I'm sure we ca What if
为什么不能出海捕鱼 We shed beyond the reef.
从来没有人出过海 No one goes beyond the reef.
我知道 但如果礁湖里真的没有鱼了 I know! But if there are no sh in the lagoon
莫阿娜 还有那么大一片海呢 Moana! And there's a whole ocean
我们要遵守规则 We have one rule!
可那是有鱼的时候制定的规则 An old rule when there were sh!
它能确保我们的安全 A rule that keeps us safe!
可是 爸爸 而不是像你说的那样 But dad Instead of endangering our people
让大家以身犯险 So you can run right back to the water!
我还以为你放弃了离岛的念头 Every me, I think you're past this.
所有人都不许离开这座岛 No one goes beyond the reef!
你不该当着你爸爸的面 Well, it's not like you said it in front of your dad
提出海的事情 Standing on a boat.
我说的是出海捕鱼 I didn't say go beyond the reef.
又不是要去冒险 Because I want to be on the ocean.
但你还是想去 But you sll do.
你爸爸生你的气是因为 是因为他不懂我 He's hard on you, because Because he doesn't get me.
是因为他也曾跟你一样 Because he was you.
对大海着迷 Drawn to the ocean.
想去海上 Down by the shore.
莫阿娜 他曾经驾着独木舟 He took a canoe, Moana.
绕过那片礁石 He crossed the reef.
驶入了一片危险的海域 And found an unforgiving sea.
那里的浪像山一样高 Waves like mountains.
他最好的朋友非要跟他一起出海 His best friend begged to be on that boat.
但你爸爸没能救回他 Your dad couldn't save him.
现在他不想让你重蹈覆辙 He's hoping he can save you.
有时候我们总想着 Somemes, who we wish we were
要做些大事 What we wish we could do
却忘了该做些什么 It's just not meant to be.
我每天总喜欢眺望这海洋 I've been staring at the edge of the water.
没有尽头的彼方 Long as I can remember.
却不明白为什么 Never really knowing why.
也许你希望我听你的话 I wish I could be the perfect daughter.
我也曾经努力的尝试 But I come back to the water.
我还是回到这海洋 No maer how hard I try.
每一个转弯 每一个路段 Every turn I take, every trail I track.
每一次选择 每一次失望 Every path I make, every road leads back.
摘要:

海洋奇缘混沌初开时Inthebeginning.世界只是一片汪洋Therewasonlyocean.然后海岛之母特菲提来到了Untilthe"MotherIsland"emerged.人间TeFiti.特菲提之心有着世间最伟大的法力Herheartheldthegreatestpowereverknown.它能够创造生命Itcouldcreatelifeitself!于是特菲提创造了人间的一切AndTeFitishareitwiththeworld.可是后来有人想要得到特菲提之心Butintime,somebegantoseekTeFiti'sheart.他们相信只要得到了它Theybelie...

展开>> 收起<<
H.海洋奇缘..pdf

共35页,预览7页

还剩页未读, 继续阅读

声明:本站为文档C2C交易模式,即用户上传的文档直接被用户下载,本站只是中间服务平台,本站所有文档下载所得的收益归上传人(含作者)所有。玖贝云文库仅提供信息存储空间,仅对用户上传内容的表现方式做保护处理,对上载内容本身不做任何修改或编辑。若文档所含内容侵犯了您的版权或隐私,请立即通知玖贝云文库,我们立即给予删除!

相关推荐

分类:外语学习 价格:5.9玖币 属性:35 页 大小:645.55KB 格式:PDF 时间:2025-01-08

开通VIP享超值会员特权

  • 多端同步记录
  • 高速下载文档
  • 免费文档工具
  • 分享文档赚钱
  • 每日登录抽奖
  • 优质衍生服务
/ 35
客服
关注