L.蓝精灵

VIP免费
2025-01-08
0
0
766.99KB
39 页
5.9玖币
侵权投诉
蓝精灵 寻 找 神 秘 村
这个故事发生在 This story begins in a secret place
丛林深处的秘境之中 hidden deep in a forest.
这是个蓝精灵 That is a smurf.
我们都叫他笨笨 We call him clumsy.
这是我们的村庄 And this is our village,
居住着形形色色的蓝精灵们 where there's a smurf for just about everything.
就像乐乐 Like jokey.
嘿 这有个礼物送给你 Hey, here's a present for you.
噢 萌萌 你真容易受骗 Oh, gullible smurf, you're so gullible.
实际上 我是想给你这个来着 Actually, I meant to give you this one.
哇哦 谢了 Wow! Thanks!
九六 九七 九八 九九 一百 这是健健 ...96, 97, 98, 99, 100. Here's hey.
然后这是 And over here is...
现在 接下来是单指做俯卧撑 Now, for the one ngered pushup.
一二三 One, two, three...
快看这个书呆子模样的蓝精灵 Meet nerdy smurf.
再说一遍 Excuse me?
抱歉聪聪 开个玩笑 Sorry, brainy. Just kidding.
奇奇 Nosey.
好了 让我们看看这边发生了什么 Hmm. Well, what's going on over there?
这是惊惊 Paranoid smurf.
赢赢 Winner.
输输 Loser.
道道 Karate smurf.
哈Hyah!
灵灵 美美 农农 绘绘 培培 Handy. Vanity. Farmer. Painter. Baker.
魔魔 潜潜 警警 医医 Magician. Scuba. Policeman. Therapist.
有时候我就觉得自己挺蓝(忧郁)的Somemes I just feel blue.
甚至还有吃桌子的蓝精灵 There's even table eang smurf.
噢 嗨 Oh, hi.
对 我们对他真的不是很了解 Yeah, we're not too sure about him, either.
然后还有就是我 蓝爸爸 And then there's me, papa smurf.
你可以把我当村长 I sort of run this place.
但是这个故事不是关于我的 But this isn't a story about me.
也不是笨笨 Or clumsy.
或者他们 Or any of them.
这是关于一个我们村里唯一个女孩的故事 It's about the only girl in our village.
蓝妹妹 Smurfee.
嘿 清清 Hi, laundry smurf.
你好啊 蓝妹妹 大家好呀 Howdy do, smurfee. Hey, guys.
但是蓝妹妹的身世 But that's not the only thing
并没有那么简单 that's dierent about smurfee.
她是邪恶巫师格格巫 She was created by the evil wizard, gargamel.
用黑魔法创造出来的 Using dark magic...
他用了一块粘土捏出了蓝妹妹 ...he made her from a lump of Clay.
现在 去把蓝精灵村庄找出来吧 Now, go and nd smurf village.
幸运的是 我对魔法也略知一二 Luckily, I knew a lile magic of my own.
但最终还是有个问题 But there was sll one problem.
蓝妹妹的名字并没有告诉我们她能干啥 Smurfee's name doesn't tell us anything about her.
好 物理现象就是 Okay, the physics are...
她的名字也没有告诉我们她是谁 It doesn't tell us who she is. Hyah!
高跟鞋 或者她擅长什么 High heels. Or what she does.
所以 蓝妹妹到底是谁 So, what exactly is a smurfee?
让我来告诉你 她就是个失败的烘焙师 Well, let me be frank. She's a rubbish Baker.
让我们来瞧瞧 蓝妹妹 Let's see. Smurfee.
蓝妹妹 妹妹 妹 Smurfee, smurfee, smurfee.
嗯 上面并没记载 Huh. It's not here.
好吧 蓝妹妹就是"蓝"和"妹妹"的组合 Well, smurfee is a combinaon of a smurf and an ee.
但"妹妹"又能说明什么呢 But what's an ee?
蓝妹妹 她嘛 她是个 Oh, uh, yeah. Smurfee, well, she's...
她是最棒的 She's the greatest.
那是世上最奇妙的生物 The most wondrous creature on earth.
是的 你就是 Yes, you are.
蓝妹妹 Smurfee...
哦 我想到了 Oh! I got it.
这就是那些永恒问题的其中一个 This is one of those eternal quesons
我们永远永远也不会知道答案的 that we'll never, ever know the answer to.
等等 她在我后面吗 Huh? Wait, she is?
你觉得她听到了吗 Do you think she heard me?
那么 蓝妹妹究竟是什么意思 So, what is a smurfee?
没人比蓝妹妹自己更渴望得到答案 No one wanted that answer more than smurfee herself.
你在干嘛 What are you doing?
嘿 厌厌 我只是在 Hey, grouchy, I was just...
走人嘛 Leaving?
这是我的长椅 This is my bench.
每天我都定时定点的来到这 然后我 I come here same me every day, and I...
噢 让我猜猜 你就在这"发牢骚"对吧 Ooh. Let me guess. "And grouch."
正是如此 Exactly.
我也能 发牢骚 I can do that. I can grouch.
嗨 厌厌 蓝妹妹 真是个好天气啊 Hi, grouchy. Hi, smurfee. Nice day, huh?
不 压根就不是 No, it's not.
马上就要下雨了 It's gonna rain!
实际上这也对植物生长有好处 Which actually helps the plants grow.
不过马上也要乌云滚滚了 好好想想吧你 But also means it's gonna be cloudy, so, chew on that.
其次 之后也可能会有彩虹 Then again, there might be a rainbow.
不过彩虹很蠢 But rainbows are dumb.
开玩笑的 我爱彩虹 Just kidding. I love rainbows.
你根本不精于此道 我说的没错吧 You're not very good at this, are ya?
不 我根本不会 Uh, no, I'm not.
实际上 你的牢骚还很烂 In fact, you're actually kind of bad at it.
对Yup.
你发的牢骚也很烂 But you're also bad at it.
假的 That's a lie.
你真的真的很在行 You're really, really good at it.
嗨 聪聪 Hi, brainy.
啊 蓝妹妹 谢天谢地你在这 Ah. Smurfee. Thank goodness you're here.
我正准备 呜哦 I was... whoa!
呜哦 我们可以对我的新发明进行实验了 Whoa. We're running trials on my new invenon.
蓝精灵技能探测器 The smurfy thing nder.
测试对象 健健 Test subject, hey smurf.
噢 嘿 蓝妹妹 Oh, hey, smurfee!
我的意思是 I mean, uh...
嗨 蓝妹妹 喔 嗨 Hey, smurfee. Oh, hey.
这玩意很安全 对吧 That thing's safe, right?
这安不安全 肯定啊 Is it safe? Of course.
如果我是你的话我就躲在这后面 I'd get back here if I were you.
智能拍拍虫 Snappy bug.
记录开始 蓝精灵技能探测器实验 版本1.03 Take this down. Smurfy thing nder trial 1.03.
准备好了吗 健健 Ready, hey?
收到 Roger that.
喔噢 成功了 Whoa! It works!
喔噢 这玩意真懂我啊 Wow. This thing really gets me.
它能显示出健健的显性性状 It's able to hone in on hey's dominant trait.
超级力量 Super strength.
我也提取到了这个 Which I disll into this.
我叫他聪聪的超级蓝精灵能量药水 I call it brainy's super smurfy power fuel.
来 你先来试试看 Here, you can try it rst.
清场 All clear!
对 你看 每次当你说清场的时候 Yeah, you see, when you say things like "All clear,"
就会让我立马打消 it makes me not want to...
噢哦 嗨伙计们 Whoa! Hey, guys.
嗨 笨笨 Hi, clumsy.
你马上就要见证到科学史上的奇迹了 You're just in me to witness scienc history.
喔 这都发生了什么 Oh. What's going on in here?
不管你的事 奇奇 None of your business, nosey.
呵 好吧 Hmm. Well, all right.
嘿 如果这顶蔬菜帽能告诉我们健健很强壮 Hey! If that vegetable hat can tell us that hey is strong,
它或许就能告诉我"妹妹"是什么 maybe it can tell me what an ee is.
启动吧 聪聪 Power it up, brainy.
真是不可思议 Fascinang.
发生了什么 What happened?
不知怎么 与其说你散发能量不如说你吸收了它 Somehow, instead of sending energy out, you absorbed
it.
有可能这样跟事实有关 Probably something to do with the fact
说明你可能是个 that you're not a real...
假的蓝精灵 直说吧 我可以接受 A real smurf? Go ahead, you can say it.
不不我的意思是 No, no, I just meant that
这个机器不是为你这类蓝精灵所打造的 你这种出生的 this machine wasn't built for a smurf of your,
well, origins.
嗯 哦 我懂了 Yeah, it's okay. I get it.
聪聪 Brainy.
嘿 你知道吗 我们大家一起出去玩吧 Hey, you know what? Let's all go have some fun.
好Yeah!
披萨 滑蓝板 Pizza! Smuroarding!
滑蓝板 Smuroarding!
马上就好 阿兹猫 It's almost ready, azrael.
少许蛤蟆的便便 A pinch of newt poo.
一克牦牛脚趾间的石化真菌 A gram of calcied fungus from between the toes of a yak.
以及一块自打从上周就留在内裤里的奶酪 And a piece of cheese I le in my underpants last week.
这些应该就够了 That ought to do it.
嗒哒 Presto!
12颗球状石化术模块 Twelve spherical petricaon modules.
或者 我喜欢叫它们 急冻球 Or, as I like to call 'em, freeze balls.
不用谢阿兹猫 晚饭好了 You're welcome, azrael. Dinner is served.
不要拉倒 Ingrate.
除此之外 这些球可不是用来抓老鼠的 Besides, these freeze balls aren't for catching mice.
都是为了抓那些东躲西藏的蓝精灵 They're for capturing those elusive smurfs.
我的圣杯啊 My holy grail.
就像彩虹尽头的黄金 The gold at the end of my rainbow.
世上最有魔力的物质 The most potent magical ingredient in the world.
下一页 Next slide.
想像一下100只蓝精灵的魔力组合在一起 Imagine the power in 100 of them combined.
我翻山越岭 How I've searched high and low,
翻开过每一块石头 under every rock, it seems,
都看不见他们的踪影 with no sign of them anywhere.
现在不是时候 阿兹猫 我演讲正讲到一半呢 Not now, azrael. I'm in the middle of a lecture.
我的计划很简单 My plan is simple.
找到蓝精灵村 将他们一网打尽 Find smurf village, capture all the smurfs,
榨干他们每一滴魔力 drain them of their magic
最后 用这些魔法来成为 and, nally, use that magic to become
世界上最强大的巫师 the most powerful wizard in the world!
噢 看看有头发时意气风发的我 Oh, look at me with hair.
干嘛 What?
为什么你一开始不早说 Why didn't you say so in the rst place?
蓝色的小鬼火 Blue blazes!
我发现丛林里竟然有蓝精灵 I've spoed smurfs in the forest!
是从我的望远镜里发现的 蒙提 Well, it's my telescope. Monty!
来 我气势凌人的老鹰 Come, my majesc eagle.
你的爪子勾进我的肩膀了 Your talons are digging into my shoulders. Ow!
噢 好多了 Oh, that's beer.
现在 去吧 Now, y.
去帮我抓些蓝精灵回来 Go capture me some smurfs.
不 不 No, no!
不 你飞错方向了 No, you're going the wrong way!
噢 不 Oh, no.
到我了 My turn!
安全第三 Safety third.
噢 天 Oh, boy.
她真是迷死人不偿命啊 是不是 Really takes your breath away, doesn't she?
太不可思议了 This is incredible!
哇哦 哦 Whoa. Oh... uh oh.
啊哦不 NHuh? Oh, no!
她快要飞到 She's geng way too close
禁忌森林那边去了 to the forbidden forest.
她可不能越过那个围墙 快走 She can't go over that wall. Come on.
哇哦 不 Whoa! Oh!
不 不 不 等等 哦 不要跑 No, no, no, wait. Don't go.
等下 你是谁啊 别害怕 Wait. Wait, who are you? Don't be afraid.
嘿 那里是禁止进入的 Hey, you can't go in there.
蓝妹妹 蓝妹妹 Smurfee! Smurfee!
蓝妹妹 你还好么 Smurfee, you okay?
怎么了 怎么了 What happened? What happened?
我看见了一个蓝精灵 I saw a smurf.
啥 那是谁呢 What? Who was it?
我也不知道啊 但是我捡到了他的帽子 I don't know, but he was wearing this.
蓝妹妹 蓝色警报 Smurfee! Code blue!
伙伴儿们 快跑啊 Guys, come on.
我们得去救她 We've goa get her.
对此我有种不好的预感 I have a bad feeling about this.
噢 是吗 Oh, do you?
你觉得那个巨型秃鹰 Does it have to do with the giant vulture
会把蓝妹妹带到格格巫的城堡去吗 carrying our friend o to gargamel's lair?
蒙提 我的威猛神鹰 Monty, my regal raptor.
你做到了 你逮到了一只蓝精灵 You've done it, you've caught a smurf.
亲一个嘛 Give me a kiss.
终于 你带回了我梦寐以求的东西 Finally, you bring me what I've been asking for.
光膀子的蓝色小东西...怎么是你 A ny, blue skinned, shirtless... you!
放我出去 你个变态巫师 Let me out of here, you smurf obsessed wannabe wizard.
哦 你怎么能这么称呼 Oh, is that any way to talk to the man
把你带到这个世界上来的人呢 who brought you into this world?
我觉得你更应该叫我"爸爸" I'd prefer it if you just called me "Papa."
痴心妄想 I would never call you that.
随你咯 Your loss.
那是什么 你藏了什么东西 What's this? What are you hiding?
快交过来 你这个冒牌蓝精灵 Hand it over, you pseudo smurf.
谢了 阿兹猫 Thank you, azrael.
哼Hmm.
我们找到了什么 What do we have here? Hmm...
帽子款式不一样吗 对 当然 我早就看出来了 A dierent design? Yes, of course, I noced that right away.
反正肯定比你早 Slightly before you did, in fact.
你从哪里得来的 Where did you get it?
我一个字也不会告诉你 I'm not telling you anything.
快说 不 Tell me. No.
快说 不 Tell me! No!
你最好告诉我 不要 You beer tell me. No!
好 那别说了 我不会说的 Fine. Don't tell me. I won't.
愚蠢的激将法从没有奏效过 Stupid reverse psychology never works.
无所谓了 我已经拿到了这个 Who cares? You've already given me what I need.
阿兹猫 我们走 Come along, azrael.
啊 那些配料我都放哪里了 Ah, where on earth did I put those ingredients?
噢 我明白了 先向左 再向右 Oh, I know this. Go le, then right,
再来个后手翻 然后落地 back handspring, sck the landing.
你是说一个人 一本书 还是一部电影 Is it a person, book or movie?
没人懂你的那些手势 健健 No one ever understands your hand signals, hey.
哎 算了 你们跟着我吧 别跟丢了 Ah, never mind. Just follow me and stay close.
蠕虫的赘肉配上猫的毛发 Wart of worm and hair of cat.
请告诉我这顶帽子的主人是谁 Show me the home of this smurf hat.
就是你一直在寻找的蓝精灵 Long have you searched for these creatures of blue.
但是是来自另一个地方的蓝精灵 But this hat comes from somewhere new.
好的 在哪里 它们来自哪里 Yes. Where? Where does it come from?
蓝精灵村庄 一个充满了魔法的地方 A village of smurfs, where enchantment grows.
噢 有一整个村子的蓝精灵吗 太好了 继续说 Oh. An enre village. Good. Go on. Go on.
它的位置是 The locaon of which...
在哪里 无人知晓 Yes? ...Nobody knows.
不 你早怎么不说 你应该一开始就说"我不知道" No! Just start with that. Start with "I don't know."
你这口讨厌的破烂锅 Lousy cheap o cauldron.
但是现在有一条线索 But here is a clue.
好极了 这什么东西 Fascinang. But what is it?
是树吗 Trees?
这一定是个什么标志或者代码 Must be a symbol for something, or a code.
树木 树 风 膝盖 婴儿在膝盖上爬行 Trees, trees, breeze, knees. Babies crawl on their knees.
查查附近所有的保姆 Check all the nurseries in the area!
看来我们得打扮成婴儿才行 We're going to need to disguise ourselves as babies.
现在 我去哪里搞一片超大号尿片呢 Now, where can I get a giant diaper?
阿兹猫 这不是你的地图 Azrael, it's not your map.
你也想要地图吗 You want your own map,
我帮你弄一张吧 但是这个是我的 we'll get you your own map, but this is my...
等下 看我发现了什么了 Wait a minute. Look what I found.
三棵大树 就在禁忌森林里 Three tall trees, in the forbidden forest.
我们还从没去那里找过呢 We've never searched there before.
我是个天才 I'm a genius.
嘿Psst.
阿兹猫 看来我们要出趟远门了 Azrael, it's me to take a road trip.
嘘 我要去准备干果了 Shh. Prepare my trail mix.
噢 蓝妹妹 多亏了你 Oh, smurfee, congratulaons.
是你让我 You've just led me
又找到了一群新的蓝精灵 to an undiscovered populaon of smurfs.
它们都不知道我的存在 They have no idea we even exist.
到时候我会像这样 I'll be like...
而他们一定会说 噢 不 They'll be all like, "Oh, no!"
然后我就会 And I'll be like...
然后他们就会说 不 快跑啊 And they'll be like... "Run! No!
跑跑跑 "Run, run, run!"
你这个邪恶的小天才 You evil lile genius.
毕竟虎父 The roen apple doesn't fall too far
无犬子嘛 from the tree aer all.
对吧 Does it?
好好准备下 伙伴们 Get your fur and feathers in gear, boys.
摘要:
展开>>
收起<<
蓝精灵寻找神秘村这个故事发生在Thisstorybeginsinasecretplace丛林深处的秘境之中hiddendeepinaforest.这是个蓝精灵Thatisasmurf.我们都叫他笨笨Wecallhimclumsy.这是我们的村庄Andthisisourvillage,居住着形形色色的蓝精灵们wherethere'sasmurfforjustabouteverything.就像乐乐Likejokey.嘿这有个礼物送给你Hey,here'sapresentforyou.噢萌萌你真容易受骗Oh,gulliblesmurf,you'resogullible.实际上我是想给你这个来着Ac...
声明:本站为文档C2C交易模式,即用户上传的文档直接被用户下载,本站只是中间服务平台,本站所有文档下载所得的收益归上传人(含作者)所有。玖贝云文库仅提供信息存储空间,仅对用户上传内容的表现方式做保护处理,对上载内容本身不做任何修改或编辑。若文档所含内容侵犯了您的版权或隐私,请立即通知玖贝云文库,我们立即给予删除!
分类:外语学习
价格:5.9玖币
属性:39 页
大小:766.99KB
格式:PDF
时间:2025-01-08
作者详情
-
Voltage-Controlled High-Bandwidth Terahertz Oscillators Based On Antiferromagnets Mike A. Lund1Davi R. Rodrigues2Karin Everschor-Sitte3and Kjetil M. D. Hals1 1Department of Engineering Sciences University of Agder 4879 Grimstad Norway5.9 玖币0人下载
-
Voltage-controlled topological interface states for bending waves in soft dielectric phononic crystal plates5.9 玖币0人下载