L.乐高蝙蝠侠大电影

VIP免费
2025-01-08 0 0 994.01KB 60 页 5.9玖币
侵权投诉
黑幕 Black.
所有牛X电影都以黑幕开场 All important movies start with a black screen.
还有配乐 And music.
前卫 惊悚的配乐 Edgy, scary music
吓得家长和制作人肝颤 that would make a parent or studio execuve nervous.
标志 And logos.
贼花哨忒造作的标志 Really long and dramac logos.
华纳兄弟 Warner bros.
为什么不写"华纳哥俩"呢 搞不懂 Why not "Warner brothers"? I don't know.
DC DC.
撑到今天全靠蝙蝠侠 The house that Batman built.
干嘛 超人 Yeah, what, Superman?
来单挑啊 哥们 Come at me, bro.
我就是你的氪石 I'm your kryptonite.
没人知道这公司是干嘛的 但标志很有范儿 Not sure what ratpac does, but that logo is macho.
我喜欢 I dig it.
好了 Okay.
下面准备开始... Get yourself ready for some...
念书 Reading.
"如果你想让世界变得更美好... "If you want to make the world a beer place...
"那么审视自己 然后做出改变 "Take a look at yourself and make a change.
"吼吼" "Hooo."
不 我说的 No. I said that.
蝙蝠侠睿智无比 Batman is very wise.
我还有强健的胸肌和九块腹肌 I also have huge pecs and a nine pack.
没错 比普通人多出一块 Yeah, I've got an extra ab.
现在 电影正式开场 Now, let's start the movie.
哥谭空塔 这里是麦格芬航空1138号航班 Gotham tower, this is mcgun airlines, ight 1138.
机上现在载有1100万根雷管 We are transporng 11 million scks of dynamite,
7711公斤C4炸弹 17,000 pounds of c 4,
还有150多个萌萌哒小炸弹 about 150 cute lile classic bomb type bombs,
还有一对好基友 and two best friends!
请求飞越全世界犯罪率最高的城市 And request permission to y over the most crime ridden city in the
world.
完毕 Over.
我听听控制塔里各位的意见再做决定 I'm just looking at all the guys' faces here in the control tower.
没什么问题 It sounds good to me.
我没意见 听起来没毛病 I'm good. Sounds good to me.
同意 谁让他俩是好基友呢 Do it! Yeah, as long as they're best friends.
赞成 好 同意你们的请求 Thumbs up! Yep, I think we're cool with that.
先生们 Gentlemen,
开舱门倒计时 5 4 3 2 1 seal breach in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!
什么声音 What was that?
咱们得有个人去看看 好吧 One of us should check it out. Okay.
石头 剪刀 布 Scissors, paper, rock.
我出布 我出剪刀 Paper. Scissors.
哈哈 谁让你总出布 Ha! You always do paper.
我在家地位低 干活都水逆 I'm a loser at home and a loser at work.
吓死宝宝了 Holy cow!
戴尔机长 没什么问题吧 Captain Dale, is everything okay?
和你的戴尔机长说拜拜吧 I am afraid captain Dale had to bail.
我是你的新副驾 I'm your new co pilot.
而且干活时我总是 And I always come to work
面带微笑 with a smile!
你应该吓尿才对 为啥 You should be terried. Why?
因为我要占领这座城市 Because I will be taking over the city.
怎么 蝙蝠侠会阻止你的 What? Batman will stop you.
他每次都会阻止你 He always stops you.
才没这回事 No, he doesn't.
两艘船那次你忘了吗[黑暗骑士] What about that me with the two boats?
这次可比那次厉害 This is beer than the two boats.
今晚 一切都会改写 Well, tonight is gonna be dierent!
这是我迄今为止最伟大的阴谋 Tonight is my greatest plan yet.
相信我 这次蝙蝠侠绝对猜不到 And trust me, Batman's never gonna see it coming.
像上次放着王子的歌游行那样吗[1989"蝙蝠侠"电影剧情] Like that me with the parade and the
prince music?
闭上你的嘴 Hey, quiet!
晚安 史蒂夫 开慢点 杰夫 Good night, Steve. Take it easy, Je.
天 我挺喜欢这家伙的 Man, I really like that guy.
希望他不会遇上什么坏事 I sure hope nothing bad happens to him.
厄运从未降临于我 Nothing bad ever happens to me
什么玩意... What the...
你们的城市正在遭受攻击 Your city is under aack
正是拜哥谭最厉害的坏蛋们所赐 by Gotham's greatest criminal minds.
他们是 Including
谜语人 The Riddler.
稻草人 Scarecrow.
披萨到了 Pizza delivery.
贝恩 哈喽 Bane. Hello.
双面人 Two face!
快开门 亲爱的 We need that door open, baby!
猫女 Catwoman.
喵喵 进去了 喵喵 Meow, meow. You're in! Meow, meow.
让路让路 I'm jumping out of the way!
还有别忘了 泥面人 And let's not forget, Clayface.
毒藤女 Poison Ivy.
不许动 不 Freeze! No!
你才不许动 You freeze!
急冻人 Mr. Freeze!
企鹅人 疯狂被子 橡皮擦 Penguin, Crazy Quilt, Eraser.
波点人 哑剧人 狼蛛女 Polka Dot Man, Mime, Tarantula.
图特王 杀人鲸 杀手蛾 King Tut, Orca, Killer Moth,
兔女郎 星座大师 幽灵绅士 March Harriet, Zodiac Master, Gentleman Ghost.
钟王 日历人 风筝人 猫人 Clock King, Calendar Man, kite man, Catman,
斑马人 还有佐料酱王 Zebra Man, and The Condiment King.
你是不是瞎编了几个充数 Okay, are you making some of those up?
没有 都是真的 Nope, they're all real.
你可以百度一下 Probably worth a Google.
嘿 不长眼啊 戈登警长 Hey, watch it! Commissioner Gordon!
怎么了 奥哈拉 What is it, O'Hara?
我们接到报警 We just got a report!
所有小咖级的坏蛋都闯进了发电厂 All the z grade villains have broken into the energy plant!
我们该怎么办 长官 What are we gonna do, sir?
还是老样子 The only thing we ever do.
只要打开蝙蝠灯就行 Flip the switch to the Bat Signal.
Flip!
警长 你在吗 Commissioner, are you there?
蝙蝠灯被鸡蛋糊住了 The Bat Signal, she's been egged!
是蛋头人干的 长官 It's egghead, sir.
他那点把戏 我清楚得很 I'm well aware of his work.
我的天 你弄坏了蝙蝠灯 Dear gosh. You've destroyed the Bat Signal.
真是老奸巨猾 You have thought of everything.
没错 就是我 Yeah, I know!
等我拿下了哥谭市... And when I take over Gotham city...
正在打开反应堆闸门 Opening reactor core doors.
蝙蝠侠只能拜倒在 Batman will grovel at the feet
他最伟大对头的裤腿下了 of his greatest enemy!
就是我 小丑 Me! The Joker!
小丑 你听得见吗 Joker, do you read me?
收到 小宝贝 10 4, girl buddy.
我们准备好了 小甜心 We're ready for you, sugar plum.
那咱们嗨起来吧 Well, then, let's raise the roof!
发射炮弹 Fire in the hole!
奥哈拉 你打蝙蝠侠热线了吗 O'Hara, have you tried the Bat phone?
打着呢 但没人接 一直是彩铃 Yes, but all I'm geng is this hold music.
真不错 I love it.
狙击手 瞄准那栋楼 收到 I want snipers trained on that building! You bet!
需要水路和空中支援 明白 长官 I want water and air support, yesterday! Ahoy, sir!
让特警马上到现场 And I need SWAT here now!
戈登警长 有您的电话 Phone call for commissioner Gordon.
喂 蝙蝠侠吗 Hello? Batman?
喂 吉米 我是小丑丑 Hi, Jimmy! It's The Jokes.
没人这么叫你 Nobody calls you that.
不 大家就是这么叫我的 Yes, people do call me that.
好了 听着 Okay, listen up.
快上 冲啊 Go, go, go!
咱们说话这会 一枚异常精密的炸弹 At this very moment, an unnecessarily complicated bomb
已经连上主能源核的内部 is being aached to the inside of the main energy core.
要是5分钟后市长还不乖乖过来 If the mayor isn't here in ve minutes
交出城市控制权 to negoate the city surrender,
我就炸翻整个哥谭市 then I shall destroy Gotham city.
我干大事了 I did something!
博士 情况听起来很危险 也相当复杂 Doctor, that sounds frightening and overly complicated.
可以给我们讲讲吗 Talk us through it.
好吧 我不想吓到 Well, I don't wanna scare any small children
看新闻的小孩子们 who may be listening.
很少有人知道 哥谭是在 But it's a lile known fact that Gotham city
几块脆弱地壳板块上搭建而成的 is built on a bunch of imsy plates stuck together.
我们脚下真的是空无一物 There's literally nothing beneath us,
只有臭气熏天的无底深渊 except an innite abyss that smells like dirty underwear.
如果小丑的炸弹真的爆炸了 If Joker's bomb were to go o,
地壳板块就会四分五裂 these plates would break apart,
所有哥谭市民都会坠入 plunging every Gotham cizen
万劫不复的无尽深渊中 into the eternal abyss forever.
各位不想这种事发生吧 And you wouldn't want that, now would you?
那就让市长来找我 通话完毕 Now get me the mayor! Joker out!
市长女士 您不能去找他 Madam mayor, I cannot ask you to do this!
吉姆 找到蝙蝠侠了吗 还没 长官 Jim, did you nd Batman? No, ma'am.
那我们别无选择 Then we have no choice.
小丑掌握着主动权 The Joker has the upper hand.
我们必须交出哥谭市 We have to surrender Gotham city.
Oh, no.
抱歉 I'm sorry!
市长专机起飞 Flying the mayor package in right now.
特警队 眩晕枪准备 SWAT team, get your stun guns ready!
非致命 好的 Non lethal. Yeah!
市长专机正在降落 Lowering mayor package through hole.
市长女士 Madam mayor!
欢迎光临 Thanks for dropping by.
我只想和你说一件事 小丑 I've only got one thing to say to you, Joker.
那你最好快点说 Well, you beer make it fast.
你喜欢赌博吗 Do you like to gamble?
那当然了 Oh, I certainly do.
你玩过俄罗斯轮盘赌吗 Do you ever play roulee?
偶尔玩玩 On occasion.
那我可以给你个建议 Well, let me give you a word of advice.
洗耳恭听 I'm all ears.
在玩俄罗斯轮盘赌的时候... When playing roulee...
然后呢 Yes?
...赌黑色准没错 Always bet on black.
蝙蝠侠 Batman?
你来干什么 来送人头的吧 What are you doing? You're completely outnumbered here!
你是不是疯了 Are you nuts?
想一起疯吗 来吧[1989"蝙蝠侠"台词] You wanna get nuts? Come on!
疯起来 Let's get nuts!
因为我刚写了一首歌 'Cause I just wrote a song about
唱的就是我如何痛扁你们 how I'm gonna kick all your bus!
在他开唱之前干掉他 Stop him before he starts singing!
Yeah!
在至黑之夜 [绿灯侠誓词] In the darkest night
我让罪犯锒铛入狱 I make the bad guys fall
英雄千千万 there's a million heroes
计算机 加特技 Computer, overcompensate.
但我傲视群雄 But I'm the best of them all
这就来 少爷 I'm on my way, sir.
谁坐拥最酷的装备 蝙蝠侠 Who has the coolest gadgets? Batman!
谁飙着黑科技座驾 杯面 Who has the tricked out ride? Batman!
谁的后空翻最牛逼 老爷 Who does the sickest backips? Batman!
呐呐呐呐呐呐呐呐 黑暗骑士 Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na Batman!
嘿 嘿 嘿 老爷的 Yeah, hey, hey! Batman jam!
哒呐 哒呐 哒呐 哒呐 Da na, da na, da na, da na
蝙蝠侠 Batman!
你觉得我肌肉发达 You think my muscles are big?
谢谢夸奖 Thank you.
你还没见识我的过人才华 You haven't seen my brain
妹子们 盯着我看也还行哒 ladies, it's okay if you stare
为什么 why?
毕竟我壕无人性 'Cause I'm a billionaire
撑住啊 伙计们 Get it together, guys!
你们这是在蝙蝠侠面前让我丢脸 You're making me look bad in front of Batman!
计算机 炸弹在哪 'Puter, where's the bomb?
炸弹安装在能源核的底部 The bomb is located at the base of the energy core.
怎么... What the...
最终胜利属于我 我永远笑到最后 I get the last laugh I get the nal grin
把你和哈利·奎茵 扔进阿卡姆作伴 throw you into the asylum with Harley Quinn
让双面人脸上披青挂彩 turn two face to black and blue face
我绝对不是布鲁斯·韦恩 I 100% am not Bruce Wayne!
吻我 蝙蝠侠 Kiss me, Batman.
谁最爷们 Who's the manliest man?
蝙蝠侠 Batman!
谁有钢铁之臀 杯面 With the buns of steel? Batman!
计算机 'Puter.
谁能反手给熊一个锁喉 老爷 Who could choke hold a bear? Batman!
谁健身从不偷懒 蝙蝠侠 Who never skips leg day? Batman!
谁从不逃税漏税 Who always pays their taxes?
反正不是蝙蝠侠 Not Batman
他怎么又把你们打得落花流水 how is he beang all of you again?
因为... Because...
我是蝙蝠侠 I'm Batman!
要爆炸了 It's gonna blow!
我就是蝙蝠侠 I'm Batman!
我是蝙蝠侠 I'm Batman!
嗨 蝙蝠侠 我怎么老是撞见你 Hi, Batman! So weird to keep running into you.
蝙蝠侠 Batman!
看来你的阴谋又没能得逞 Looks like your plan failed.
等着瞧吧 早晚有一天 Well, it's only a maer of me
我会占领哥谭市 before I take over Gotham city.
什么时候会发生这种事 计算机 When has that ever happened? Computer!
计算中 没可能 Calculang. Never.
知道为什么吗 You know why?
因为我总会先你一步 Because I'm always one step ahead of you.
但你永远抓不到我 And I always get away!
这次你逃不掉了 Not this me.
因为这次 'Cause this me
已经抓住你了 I got you.
哦 是吗 Oh, yeah?
但好像还有个问题 Well, there's only one problem.
谁去拆炸弹呢 Who's gonna defuse the bomb?
你只能选一个 蝙蝠侠 It's goa be one or the other, Batman.
拯救这座城市 还是抓住你最伟大的敌人 Save the city, or catch your greatest enemy.
鱼与熊掌不可得兼 You can't do both.
等会 你刚才说啥 I'm sorry, what did you just say?
我说你不可得兼 You can't do both, I said.
不 再上一句 No, I mean the other thing.
拯救这座城市 还是抓住你最伟大的敌人 Save the city, or catch your greatest enemy.
你觉得你是我最伟大的敌人 You think you're my greatest enemy?
当然了 我占据了你的心 Yes! You're obsessed with me!
不 没有 No, I'm not.
你有 当然有 不 我没有 Yes, you are. No, I'm not.
你就有 不然还有谁 Yes, you are! Who else drives you
能把你逼成这幅德行 to one up them the way that I do?
贝恩 贝恩不行 Bane. No, he doesn't!
超人 超人又不是坏蛋 Superman. Superman's not a bad guy!
那这么说 我现在就没有特定的坏蛋 Then I'd say that I don't currently have a bad guy.
我要对付的还真不少 I am ghng a few dierent people.
什么 What?
我喜欢四处和人斗 I like to ght around.
好吧 听着 要是你乐意 Okay, look, I'm ne with you ghng other people
我也不介意你打其他人 但咱们的关系可不一样 if you wanna do that, but what we have is special.
所以 要是别人问你 So, when people ask you
"你最伟大的敌人是谁"你要说... "who's your number one bad guy?" You say...
超人 Superman.
你是真心觉得咱俩的关系没有 Are you seriously saying that there is nothing,
任何的特别之处吗 nothing special about our relaonship?
这么说吧 丑小丫 Let me tell you something, j bird.
蝙蝠侠不造小船 什么 Batman doesn't do 'ships. What?
不造"关系的小船" As in "relaonships."
没有"" There is no "us."
蝙蝠侠和小丑屁都不是 Batman and Joker are not a thing.
我不需要你 I don't need you.
我谁也不需要 I don't need anyone.
你对我没有任何意义 You mean nothing to me.
其他人也是 No one does.
太棒了 蝙蝠侠 Hurray! Batman!
你成功了 You did it!
不客气 You're welcome.
谢谢你 蝙蝠侠 不用客气 Thank you, Batman. Oh, my pleasure.
蝙蝠侠 我们爱你 Batman, we love you!
谢谢 我会害羞的 Thank you! I'm blushing super hard under the mask.
谢谢你 蝙蝠侠 不客气 Grazie, Batman! Prego.
你是最棒的 蝙蝠侠 不敢当 You're the best, Batman! Oh, I'm humble.
谢谢你 蝙蝠侠 这是我该做的 谢谢 Thanks, Batman! I'm super modest about it. Thank you.
蝙蝠侠 你最厉害 谢谢 谢谢 Batman, you're the greatest! Oh, pray hands, pray hands.
谢谢你拯救这个城市 别客气 Thanks for saving the city! You're welcome.
蝙蝠侠 我太爱你了 Batman, I love you more than my kids!
我也是 朋友 So do I, guy!
你是我们的英雄 蝙蝠侠 You're our hero, Batman!
我喜欢这种生活 I love my life.
计算机 Computer.
请讲 Go ahead.
我们离孤儿院近吗 是的 Are we near the orphanage? Yes.
很好 给他们一点惊喜 Great. Let's turn those frowns upside down.
好像是蝙蝠战车的声音 That sounds like the Batmobile.
真的 No way!
大伙快看 谁来了 Hey, orphans! Look who's here!
蝙蝠侠 It's Batman!
孩子们 谁想要礼物枪 Hey, kids. Who wants a shot from the merch gun?
我 我 我 I do, I do, I do! Great!
我得到了一个饭盒 I got a lunchbox!
我得到了一个水杯 I got a sippy cup!
我得到了一个蝙蝠镖 I got a Batarang!
剩下的人有蝙蝠币 And the rest of you get Bat bucks.
记住 孩子们 如果你们想像蝙蝠侠一样 Remember, kids, if you want to be like Batman,
那就好好强身健体 蝙蝠侠走了 take care of your abs. Batman out!
蝙蝠侠 蝙蝠侠 蝙蝠侠 Batman! Batman! Batman!
谢谢你 蝙蝠侠 你是我的英雄 Thanks, Batman. You're my hero!
请说密码 What is the password?
钢铁侠弱爆了 Iron man sucks.
谢谢 Thank you.
当蝙蝠侠一定很棒 It must be great to be Batman.
他回家之后一定会 I can only imagine he is going home right now
整夜开派对 to party the night away,
还有一群朋友和美女网球运动员作陪 surrounded by scores of friends and lady tennis players.
计算机 Hey, computer.
我回来了 I'm home.
欢迎回家 先生 Welcome home, sir.
启动蝙蝠洞操作系统 Inializing Batcave operang system.
你好 计算机 Hey, 'puter.
什么事 蝙蝠侠 What's up, Batman?
把这个炸弹放到博物馆里收藏 Put this bomb in the museum.
好的 先生 Certainly, sir.
谢谢 不客气 Thank you. No worries.
我不在的时候有什么事情吗 Anything excing happen when I was gone?
您收到了四封邮件 You have four pieces of mail.
都是什么 Great, what'd I get?
您收到了这周的"省钱一族"[订阅杂志] You have this week's pennysaver,
两张帐单 和一个卫浴产品的优惠券 two bills, and a coupon for bed Bath and beyond.
两周后过期 It expires in two weeks.
但我听说 But I've heard that some stores will
有些店也接受过期的券 honor them past the expiry date.
知道了 Copy that.
另外阿尔弗雷德在17Also, Alfred is on the 17th oor,
给第5间主卧的第2个卫生间给瓷砖勾缝 groung les in the second Bathroom of the h master
bedroom.
需要告诉阿尔弗雷德您到家了吗 Do you want me to tell Alfred you're home?
不用了 计算机 谢谢你的汇报 No, that's cool, computer. Thanks for the update.
我该去吃晚饭了 I should probably have some dinner.
阿尔弗雷德在冰箱里给您留了焗龙虾 Alfred le your lobster thermidor in the fridge.
哇 我最爱焗龙虾了 Oh, that's my favorite.
迫不及待 I can't wait.
不是20分钟 太蠢了 Oh, not 20 minutes. Stupid.
等等 Oh, wait.
哪个是... There, which one is, uh...
Okay.
你让我的人生完整 You complete me.
别再说了 见你第一眼 我就已经沦陷了 Shut up. You had me at hello.
有意思 Love it!
你好 妈妈 Hey, mom.
你好 爸爸 Hey, dad.
... I, uh...
我今天又拯救了这座城市 I saved the city again today.
真希望你们能看见 I wish you could have seen me.
我想你们一定很骄傲 I think you would have been really proud.
摘要:

黑幕Black.所有牛X电影都以黑幕开场Allimportantmoviesstartwithablackscreen.还有配乐Andmusic.前卫惊悚的配乐Edgy,scarymusic吓得家长和制作人肝颤thatwouldmakeaparentorstudioexecutivenervous.标志Andlogos.贼花哨忒造作的标志Reallylonganddramaticlogos.华纳兄弟Warnerbros.为什么不写"华纳哥俩"呢搞不懂Whynot"Warnerbrothers"?Idon'tknow.DCDC.撑到今天全靠蝙蝠侠ThehousethatBatmanbuilt.干...

展开>> 收起<<
L.乐高蝙蝠侠大电影.pdf

共60页,预览12页

还剩页未读, 继续阅读

声明:本站为文档C2C交易模式,即用户上传的文档直接被用户下载,本站只是中间服务平台,本站所有文档下载所得的收益归上传人(含作者)所有。玖贝云文库仅提供信息存储空间,仅对用户上传内容的表现方式做保护处理,对上载内容本身不做任何修改或编辑。若文档所含内容侵犯了您的版权或隐私,请立即通知玖贝云文库,我们立即给予删除!
分类:外语学习 价格:5.9玖币 属性:60 页 大小:994.01KB 格式:PDF 时间:2025-01-08

开通VIP享超值会员特权

  • 多端同步记录
  • 高速下载文档
  • 免费文档工具
  • 分享文档赚钱
  • 每日登录抽奖
  • 优质衍生服务
/ 60
客服
关注