L.乐高大电影1

VIP免费
2025-01-08 0 0 918.26KB 56 页 5.9玖币
侵权投诉
他来了 He is coming.
把屁股藏好 Cover your bu.
藏好什么 Cover the what?
维特鲁威 Vitruvius.
商业大王 Lord Business.
你把强力胶器藏得够好的啊 老家伙 You've hidden the Kragle well, old man.
机器人 把他灭了 Robots, destroy him!
遵命 商业大王 Yes, Lord Business.
你的机器人不是建造大师的对手 Your robots are no match for a MasterBuilder.
因为我能预见一切 For I see everything!
我的眼睛 Unh! My eyes! Ow!
强力胶器 这件最强大的武器 The Kragle. The most powerful super weapon...
是我的了 is mine.
强力胶器 Oh, the Kragle!
我的邪恶力量将无比强大 你们感受到了吗 Now my evil power will be unlimited! Can you feel me?
我能感受到 I can feel you.
没有什么能阻止我了 Whoo! Nothing's gonna stop me now.
等等 有过一个预言 Wait. There was a prophecy.
现在讲预言了 Oh, now there's a prophecy.
有过一个关于抵抗圣器的预言 About the Piece of Resistance.
是啊 不知所踪的抵抗圣器 Oh, yes! The supposed missing Piece of Resistance...
能够克制强力胶器 that can somehow magically disarm the Kragle.
快得了吧 Give me a break!
有一天 会有一位极具天赋的 One day, a talented lass or fellow
黄脸小姑娘或者小男孩 a Special One with face of yellow
成为天选之人 will make the Piece of Resistance found
找到藏在地下深处的 抵抗圣器 from its hiding refuge underground
还会领导一支黄金战队 and with a noble army at the helm.
这位建造大师会冰封强力胶器 This MasterBuilder will thwart The Kragle and save the realm
并成为史上最伟大 最有趣 and be the greatest most interesng
最重要的人 most important person of all mes.
这一切都会成真 All of this is true,
因为它押韵 because it rhymes.
真是感人至深激励人心的传说 That was a great, inspiring legend...
编得好 that you made up.
天选之人 A "Special One"?
一堆胡扯乱唱的颂歌 What a bunch of hippie dippie baloney.
八年半之后
早上好 我的家家 Good morning, apartment!
早上好 我的门廊 早上好 我的墙墙 Good morning, doorway! Good morning, wall.
早上好 天花板 早上好 地板 Good morning, ceiling. Good morning, oor!
准备开始新的一天 Ready to start the day!
找到了 Ah, here it is!
《融入社会 "Instrucons to t in...
让每个人都喜欢你 have everybody like you...
并永远开心的指令》 and always be happy!
"第一步 深呼吸" Step 1, Breathe."
好 下一项 Okay, got that one down.
第二步 迎接新一天 微笑并且说 Step 2, Greet the day, smile and say..."
"早上好 城市" Good morning, city!
早上好 城市 早上好 城市 Good morning, city! Good morning, city!
早上好 城市 早安 城市 Good morning, city! Top of the morning to you there, city!
早上好城市 你好吗 早上好城市 Good morning, city! How you doing? Good morning, city!
"第三步 锻炼" Step 3, Exercise."
劈腿跳 走一个 Jumping jacks. Hit them!
One!
Two!
Three!
我已经满血复活 I am so pumped up!
"第四步 洗澡" "Step four, shower."
一定要小心别让香皂揉到眼 啊啊啊 And always be sure to keep the soap out of your ! Aah!
刮胡子 Shave your face.
刷牙 Brush your teeth.
梳头发 Comb your hair.
"穿衣服" "Wear clothes."
我差点忘了穿 Oop! I almost forgot that one!
不要 不好看 太丑 No. No. Uh uh. No.
不是那件 不好 Not that. Wrong.
就是这套 着装完毕 And that's it. Check.
第九步 和你生命中重要的人 Step 9, Eat a complete breakfast...
享用一顿完整的早餐 with all the special people in your life.
小绿绿 你早上想做什么 Hey, Plane, what do you wanna do this morning?
看电视吗 我也是 Watch TV? Me too!
我是商业总统 Hi, I'm President Business...
是奥科坦公司的大老板也是世界的统治者 President of the Octan Corporaon and the world.
多加注意遵循《指令》 Let's take extra care to follow
不然我们就要你命 the Instrucons, or you'll be put to sleep.
不要忘了下周二就是卷饼日了 And don't forget Taco Tuesday's coming next week!
每位守法好市民 That's the day every
都能得到一份免费的卷饼以及我的爱 rule following cizen gets a free taco and my love!
祝大家今天过得愉快 Have a great day, everybody!
商业总统 也祝你今天过得愉快 You have a great day too, President Business.
他真酷啊 我真想多听些... Man, he's such a cool guy. I always wanna hear more of what
等等 他刚是不是说"要你命" Wait, did he say "put to sleep"?
今晚"裤子都去哪儿了"预告 Tonight on Where Are My Pants?
亲爱的 我的裤子都去哪儿了 Honey, where are my pants?
我刚在想什么来着 无所谓了 What was I just thinking? I don't care.
"第十一步 问候你的邻居" "step 11, Greet your neighbors."
你好 乔 好 伙计 Hey, Joe. Hey, pal.
你好 冲浪戴夫 Whoa! Hey, Surfer Dave.
你好 老兄 Hey, Brah.
早上好 雪莉 你好 小伙子 Oh, good morning, Sherrie. Hey, fella.
你们好 詹思敏 德克斯特 Oh, hey, Jasmine, Dexter.
安吉 洛基 小坏蛋勒罗伊 Angie, Loki, Bad Leroy.
毛球 小毛球 大毛球 Fluy, Fluy Junior, Fluy Senior.
杰夫 Je.
第十二步 遵守交通规则 Step 12, Obey all trac signs and regulaons.
第十三步 享受流行音乐 Step 13, Enjoy popular music.
再次蝉联榜首的是 Top of the charts again...
"一切皆美好" it's "Everything ls Awesome."
我爱这首歌 Oh, my gosh, I love this song!
一切皆美好 Everything is awesome
一切皆酷炫 Everything is cool
因为你并不孤单 When you're part of a team
一切皆美好 Everything is awesome
因为梦想正在实现 When we're living our dream
转弯之前先打灯 Always use a turn signal.
停在线内 完美 Park between the lines. Yes!
中午之前去干洗店 Drop o dry cleaning before noon.
看头条新闻 Read the headlines.
不能忘记微笑 Don't forget to smile.
要为本地运动队加油 Always root for the local sports team.
加油 运动队 Go, Sports Team!
要给予赞美 Always return a compliment.
你看起来不错哦 你也是 Hey, you look nice. So do you!
喝高价咖啡 Drink overpriced coee.
你的 37美元 Here you go. That's $37.
太棒了 Awesome!
一切皆美好 Everything is awesome
你们昨晚看了《裤子都去哪儿了》了吗 Did you see Where Are My Pants? Last night?
"亲爱的 我的裤子都去哪儿了" "Honey, where's my pants?"
那一集真经典 Classic episode.
一切皆美好 Everything is awesome
来自中心的指令 Instrucons coming in from Central.
指令说 把这些乱七八糟的东西都炸了 Okay, it says here to take everything weird and blow it up.
够啦 气缸盖 All right, Cylinderheads...
弄得跟《指令》里讲的一样吧 let's make it look like it does in the instrucons!
伙计 Hey, buddy!
我需要一个12的钻井 I need a 1 by 2 key hole.
没问题 迈克尔 No problem, Michael.
我们需要22的空心软管 We need a 2 by 2 macaroni.
22的空心软管马上来 给你 2 by 2 macaroni ying in. Here's one.
伙计们 在那边上一个11的小螺柱 Guys, got a 1 by 1 with an indented stud on one side.
奶酪斜坡 大家让开 收到 罗杰 Cheese slopes. Come on, everybody. Roger that, Roger.
注意 朝你们开过来了 Look alive, coming at you.
能给我几个轮毂吗 Can I get a couple LURPs over here?
谢谢 盖儿 兄弟们 看我钻这个 Thanks, Gail. Guys, watch me drill this down.
一切皆美好 Everything is awesome
一切皆酷炫 因为你并不孤单 Everything is cool When you're part of a team
一切皆美好 Everything is awesome
我在关注你们
奥科坦公司
因为我们追寻梦想 When we're living our dream
我感觉太棒了 我可以连续唱几个小时歌 Man, I feel so good right now! I could sing this song for hours!
五小时后
一切皆美好 Everything is awesome
因为梦想正在实现 When we're living our dream
因为你并不孤单 When you're part of a team!
今晚收工之后 我要去运动酒吧 I'm going to the sports bar aer work tonight.
谁想去吃美味鸡翅 然后疯狂一番 Who wants to eat some delicious chicken wings and get crazy?
鸡翅 我爱吃鸡翅 Chicken wings? I love chicken wings!
谁要跟我一起吃点羊角面包 Hey, who wants to share a croissant with this guy?
羊角面包 我爱吃羊角面包 Croissants? I love croissants.
我最爱大香肠 Oh, yeah! I sure do love giant sausages.
大香肠 太棒了 Giant sausages? No way!
知道我想做什么吗 You know what I love to do?
跟我生命中特别的人吃一顿饭 Is share a meal with the special people in my life.
弗雷德 巴里 盖儿 我还有你 Fred, Barry, Gail, me and you?
计们 等我 Ah! No, wait, guys!
等我啊 好吧 到时候见 Wait up! Okay, I'll meet you there.
去哪儿了 Oh. Where did it go?
在这里啊 Oh, there you are.
我貌似听到呼的一声 I think I heard a whoosh.
检测圣物中
检测到圣物
兄弟 真是抱歉 Hey, pal, I hate to tell you this...
但是 我觉得你不该来这里 but, uh, I don't think you're supposed to be here.
规则特别说明... Yeah, the rules specically state...
工地六点关门 必须佩戴安全帽 work site closes at 6, it's a hard hat area only.
你戴的也不是橙色帽子 That's not ocial safety orange.
如果看到任何奇怪的事 迅速上报 "If you see anything weird, report it immediately."
我想我... Well, I guess I'm gonna...
得上报你 have to report youuu...
... uuu...
... uuu...
小姐你要去哪儿 我并不想吓你 我只是 Where are you going? Miss! I didn't mean to scare you! I'm sor
还不算糟 Hey! Heh. That's not so bad.
那是啥 What is that?
过来 Come here.
我要做什么 没《指令》怎么办 What do I do? I don't have my Instrucons.
摸它 Touch the Piece.
摸它 摸它 Touch the Piece. Touch the Piece.
我貌似得去摸那玩意 I feel like maybe I should touch that.
如此... It's so...
有趣 interesng.
摸它 Touch the Piece.
切勿触摸陌生物体
如此有趣 It's so interesng.
摸它 Touch the Piece.
摸它 Touch the Piece.
摸它 Touch the Piece.
... Touch the
黄脸的天选之人 A Special One with face of yellow
找到藏在地下深处的 will make the Piece of Resistance found
抵抗圣器 from its hiding refuge underground
这里发生了什么事 What's going on down here?
建造大师会冰封强力胶器 拯救世界 This MasterBuilder will thwart The Kragle and save the realm
加油 艾米特 Come on, Emmet!
天选之人降临 The Special has arisen.
该你做英雄了 It's your turn to be the hero.
快醒醒 Wake up.
快醒醒 Come on, wake up!
建造大师在哪儿 Where are the MasterBuilders?
你怎么发现抵抗圣器的 How did you nd the Piece of Resistance? Eh?
其他人藏哪儿了 早上好 我的家家 Where are the others hiding? Good morning, apartment?
你怎么发现抵抗圣器的 How did you nd the Piece of Resistance?
什么东西 The piece of what?
抵抗圣器 The Piece of Resistance.
我不 我在哪儿 发生了什么事 I I don't Where am I? What's happening?
发生了什么事 "What's happening?"
别装傻了 建造大师 Playing dumb, MasterBuilder.
没有 我 建造大师 No. I "MasterBuilder"?
你从来没听过预言 没有 Oh. So you've never heard of the prophecy? No.
天选之人呢 Or The Special?
没有 没有 No, no!
你撒谎 我们要杀了你 You're a liar! We'll kill you!
我在电视上看过很多警匪片 Look, urn, I watch a lot of cop shows on TV.
难道不应该有 Isn't there supposed to also be ?
是不是该有人扮好警察 Isn't there supposed to be a good cop?
对 我们还没结束呢 Oh, yes. But we're not done yet.
伙计 我是分管你家的片警 我很友好 Hi, buddy! I'm your friendly neighborhood police ocer!
你想喝杯水吗 想 想 太想了 Would you like a glass of water? Yeah. Yeah, actually.
想个屁 Too bad.
监控拍到了这个 Security cameras picked up this.
你在建筑工地 Unh! You were found at the
拿着一块奇怪的东西震动不已 construcon site convulsing with a strange piece.
真恶心 That's disgusng!
那为什么它还一直黏在你背上 Then why is it permanently stuck to your back?
把它取下来 取下来 Get it o me! Get it o me! Aah!
取不下来 它一直跟着我 It won't come o! It's chasing me!
听着 这不是我的错 Look, it's not my fault!
我不知道这玩意怎么跑到我背上的 I have no idea how this thing got on my back!
当然了 伙计 我相信你 Of course, buddy. I believe you.
太好了 Great.
我也""I "believe" you too.
你看得出我在用爪子比划双引号吧 You see the quotaons I'm making with my claw hands?
意思是 我不相信你 It means I don't believe you!
还有其他什么理由 让你在 Why else would you show up with that thing on your back...
商业总统准备用强力胶器毁灭世界 just three days before President Business...
之前的三天 背着这玩意出现 is going to use the Kragle to end the world?
商业总统要毁灭世界 President Business is gonna end the world?
但是他是个好人啊 But he's such a good guy.
还有奥科坦公司 他们做出了好东西诶 And Octan, they make good stu.
音乐 奶产品 咖啡 电视节目 Music, dairy products, coee, TV shows...
监测系统 历史书 投票机 surveillance systems, all history books, vong machines.
等等 Wait a minute.
你不是那么蠢吧 Come on, you can't be this stupid.
都是误会 This is a misunderstanding.
我只是一个正常平凡又普通的人 I'm just a regular, normal, ordinary guy.
我得去见我世上最好的朋友 我要迟到了 I'm late to meet my best friends in the whole world.
他们现在可能在想我了 They're probably missing me right now.
他们可能在外面找我 They're probably out looking around.
艾米特在哪儿 我最好的朋友艾米特在哪里 "Hey, where's Emmet? Hey, where's my best friend Emmet?"
这样吧 去问我朋友 他们告诉你的 Hey, you know what? Ask all my friends. They'll tell you.
我们早就问过了 Oh, we asked them, all right.
那家伙不是犯罪首脑 That guy's not a criminal mastermind.
看见了吧 See?
对 他就是那种平凡又普通的家伙 Yeah. You know, he's kind of an average, normal kind of guy.
谢谢你 Thank you.
但是 他又不像 But, you know, he's not, like...
不像我们这种平凡 normal like us. No.
他没什么特点 He's not that special.
等等 我听糊涂了 我们在说谁 Wait, I'm so confused. Who are we talking about?
等等 他跟我们一起工作吗 Wait, does he work with us?
盖儿不认得我了 Gail doesn't remember me?
看看兰迪 Look at Randy here.
他喜欢香肠 很棒 He likes sausage. That's something.
盖儿很自信 很棒 Gail is perky. That's something.
还有哈利 And Harry...
说到哈利 我是这样的 When you say Harry, I go:
说到他 我是这样的 When you say the other guy, I go:
哈利最棒了 Harry's the best!
哈利有个性 他很奇怪 很奇怪 Harry's got personality. He's weird! He's weird!
我认识这家伙 但又不怎么熟 I know that guy but I know, like, zippy zap about him.
我们早上刚说过话 We just talked earlier.
我是说 他只会附和 I mean, all he does is say yes...
别人说的和做的每一件事 to everything everybody else is doing.
他嘛 就像是这样... You know, he's just sort of a "Hmm!"
就像是白纸一张 Lile bit of a blank slate, I guess.
42块钱 谢谢 That'll be $42, please.
我们都有特殊的地方 而艾米特他... We all have something that makes us something and Emmet is...
什么都没有 nothing.
看到了吧 There you go.
就跟你说我啥都不是 I told you I was a nobody.
真是完美的掩护 It's the perfect cover.
掩护 掩护什么 Cover? Cover for what?
我没法让他开口 带他去融化室 I can't break him. Take him to the melng chamber.
什么 What?
你们要融化我吗 我要死了吗 You're gonna melt me? Am I gonna die?
你会活下来的 没事的 You'll live. You'll be ne.
商业总统 我抓到他了 先生 President Business. I have him right here, sir.
是的 我们跟他说他不会死 Yes, we've told him he'll live
这样他就不想逃跑了 不过... so he doesn't try to escape, but, um...
我们在撒谎 we're lying to him.
等等 他刚才说啥 Wait, what did he just say?
别动 Hold sll.
等等 你们肯定搞错了 Wait! There's obviously been a mix up here.
你们抓错... You've got the wrong
怎么这就疼上了 That is gonna start hurng prey soon.
别别别No, no, no!
你是谁 Who are you?
是你 It's you?
不想死就跟我走 Come with me if you wanna not die.
大家好啊 融化怎么... Hi, everybody! How's the melng goi ?
警报 警报 Red alert, red alert.
全员 重复 全员追击天选之人 I need everyone. Repeat, everyone to go aer The Special.
隧道在那边 The tunnel's that way.
天啊 Oh, boy!
先生 你太聪明了 Oh, sir, you're brilliant.
我们用巷子里的东西造个摩托车 We'll build a motorcycle out of the alleyway.
齿轮 40齿
那个 还没问你的名字... So, uh, didn't catch your name...
或者你 呃 要做什么 or anything about what you're, uh, up to.
还有我们在做什么 Or what we're doing here.
先生 装成废柴是很聪明 It's brilliant, sir, that you pretended to be a useless nobody...
不过不用跟我演戏 没事的 but you can drop the act with me. It's cool.
演戏啊 Oh, the act.
上车 我们走 Jump on. Let's go!
那个... 抓紧了 先生 Hey, uh, I... Hang on, sir.
所有单位 All units,
在艾尔姆街堵住他 就现在 cut him o on Elm, now!
或者遇到他就截住 Or whenever you can.
收到 坏警察 10 4, Bad Cop.
小心 抓紧了 Watch out! Hold on.
我们要去和维特鲁威碰头 We need to meet up with Vitruvius
告诉他圣器已经找到了 and tell him the Piece has been found.
他们上单轨铁路了 They're up on the monorail.
放黄铜粉碎者 Release the copper choppers.
不要 Oh, no!
能告诉我现在是什么情况吗 Will you please tell me what is happening?
我在救你 先生 你是预言里提到的人 I'm rescuing you, sir. You're the one the prophecy spoke of.
你是天选之人 You're The Special.
我吗 Me?
你找到了抵抗圣器 You found the Piece of Resistance.
预言里说 And the prophecy states
你是全宇宙最重要 最天才 that you are the most important, most talented
最有趣 most interesng
还有最出色的人 and most extraordinary person in the universe.
是你吧 对吧 That's you. Right?
对啊 就是我 Uh, yes. That's me.
很好 你来开 Great. You drive.
What?
我要回家 I wanna go home!
不是回这个家 This is not what I meant!
糟糕 Oh, no.
小心 天选之人 Look out, Special!
抱歉 第一次开摩托车 抱歉 Uh, sorry. Never driven a motorcycle. Sorry!
他太棒了 Wow, he's amazing.
太精彩了 That was incredible!
你比预言里说的还厉害 You're even beer than the prophecy said you'd be.
真的吗 Oh. Really?
...我是狂野妹 I'm, uh I'm Wyldstyle.
抱歉 你是什么 狂野妹 Oh, I'm sorry, what was it? Wyldstyle.
狂野妹 "Wyldstyle"? Yep.
你干啥的 DJ What are you, a DJ? No.
你就叫这个 狂野妹 Oh, that's your name? "Wyldstyle"? Yeah.
你的出生证上就写得狂野妹吗 Like on your birth cercate, it says "Wyldstyle."
先别说我的名字了 Let's not talk about my name!
别让天选之人跑了 Don't let The Special get away.
长官 我们封锁了高速路 Sir, we've blocked the freeway.
摘要:

他来了Heiscoming.把屁股藏好Coveryourbutt.藏好什么Coverthewhat?维特鲁威Vitruvius.商业大王LordBusiness.你把强力胶器藏得够好的啊老家伙You'vehiddentheKraglewell,oldman.机器人把他灭了Robots,destroyhim!遵命商业大王Yes,LordBusiness.你的机器人不是建造大师的对手YourrobotsarenomatchforaMasterBuilder.因为我能预见一切ForIseeeverything!我的眼睛Unh!Myeyes!Ow!强力胶器这件最强大的武器TheKragle.Themo...

展开>> 收起<<
L.乐高大电影1.pdf

共56页,预览12页

还剩页未读, 继续阅读

声明:本站为文档C2C交易模式,即用户上传的文档直接被用户下载,本站只是中间服务平台,本站所有文档下载所得的收益归上传人(含作者)所有。玖贝云文库仅提供信息存储空间,仅对用户上传内容的表现方式做保护处理,对上载内容本身不做任何修改或编辑。若文档所含内容侵犯了您的版权或隐私,请立即通知玖贝云文库,我们立即给予删除!
分类:外语学习 价格:5.9玖币 属性:56 页 大小:918.26KB 格式:PDF 时间:2025-01-08

开通VIP享超值会员特权

  • 多端同步记录
  • 高速下载文档
  • 免费文档工具
  • 分享文档赚钱
  • 每日登录抽奖
  • 优质衍生服务
/ 56
客服
关注