L.里约大冒险2

VIP免费
2025-01-08 1 0 832.73KB 43 页 5.9玖币
侵权投诉
如果没有你 爱从何谈起? What is love if it's not with you?
孤单的时候 你也有此心意 I know when you're alone you feel it too
你的双臂是我的港湾 In your arms is where I long to be
和你在一起 如醍醐灌顶 'Cause being with you gives me sanity
欢迎来到里约! Welcome to Rio!
听我给你唱 宝贝 Listen to me, darling
我每早醒来 脑海里都是你 I wake up every morning thinking about the way you feel
你是否知晓我的心意 I wonder if you know it
没有你在身边 派对如何狂欢? And what good is the party If you're not around?
认真听我唱 But listen to me now
爱有什么意义? What good is love?
如果不是你给予 If it's not your love
爱有什么意义? What good is love?
我是你的宝贝吗 亲亲? Am I your baby love?
如果不是你的爱 If it's not your love
还能轰轰烈烈吗? Is it a crazy love?
这派对真是疯狂 很开心我也在场 This is a crazy party I'm so glad I'm here with everybody
宝贝动起来 蹦跳到天亮 Baby, move your body Shake it to the ground
动起来 动起来 动起来 布鲁 Break it, break it, break it down, Blu
? Me?
如果不是对你唱 歌如何悠扬? What's a song if you can't hear it too?
无法想象不能与你共舞 Can't imagine dancing without you
流星都会失去光芒 A shoong star Ain't really nothing to see
如果你不在我身旁 If you're not right here Standing next to me
听我给你唱 宝贝 Listen to me, darling
我每早醒来 I wake up every morning
脑海里都是你 Thinking about the way you feel
你是否知晓我的心意 I wonder if you know it
如果没有你 派对如何继续 What good is the party if you're not around?
听我给你唱 Listen to me now
爱有什么意义? What good is love?
如果不是你给予 If it's not your love
对于一只明尼苏达的鸟来说 你跳得蛮不错 For a bird from Minnesota, you've got some moves.
不是我跳得好 那是意外而已 That wasn't a move. That was an accident.
但夸奖我接受了 But I accept the compliment.
有拉斐尔看孩子真是太好了 It's great Rafael could watch the kids.
是啊 看来今晚你得跟我腻在一起了 Yeah, it looks like you're stuck with me all night.
你是我的唯一 布鲁 You're my one and only, Blu.
这是好事 因为全世界只有我们俩了 That's a good thing, since I'm the only other one.
嘿 两只爱情鸟!新年快乐! Hey, you lovebirds! Happy New Year!
拉斐?孩子们... Ra? Where are the...
孩子们由路易兹看着呢 别担心! The kids are with Luiz. No worries!
担心 非常担心 Worries. Right here.
路易兹?孩子们呢? Luiz? Where are the kids?
什么?我没孩子 What? I don't have any kids.
我们的孩子! Our kids!
对哦 我交给小小了 Oh, right. I le them with Tiny.
小小? Tiny?
怎么了?她是个好保姆 What? She's an excellent babysier.
我真是糟糕的保姆! I'm a terrible babysier!
这肯定会很酷的! This is gonna be awesome!
好了 我已经做了周密的计算... All right, I've done all the calculaons...
爆炸将会完全同步 and each explosion will be perfectly synced to the beat.
除非我忘了什么 Unless I didn't carry the one.
我是这么预期的 Here's my vision.
红蓝绿黄黄!还有紫色 Red, blue, green, yellow, yellow! Purple.
这是我预期的 霹雳!啪啦!!一飞冲天! Here's my vision. Boom! Crash! Bang! Kapow!
你们父母不会赞同的 I don't think your parents would like this very much.
开始吧 Here we go.
你这是干嘛 小子? Where are you going, lile bird?
嘿 这是什么?哦 爸爸 Hey, what is this? Oh, Dad.
孩子们 你们知道规矩的 Guys, you know the rules.
没有大人陪同不能玩火 No pyrotechnics without adult supervision.
我们问过小小了 We asked Tiny.
这更不行了 抱歉 小小 That's even worse. Sorry, Tiny.
你不用给我钱了 布鲁先生 You don't have to pay me, Senhor Blu.
孩子们 下次先问我 Kids, next me, ask me.
但你总是说"" But you always say "no."
不 我没有 No, I don't.
爸爸 你在否认 Dad, you're in denial.
亲爱的 我总是说""? Honey, do I always say "no"?
是的 我是说 不 这下好了 Yes. I mean, no. Great.
妈妈也开始说了 Now Mom's saying it, too.
听着 我们是世界上仅存的小蓝金刚鹦鹉了 Listen, we are the last blue Spix's Macaws le on the planet.
我们得注意安全 蓝羽毛的鸟儿... We have to stay safe. Birds of blue feathers...
得紧密团结 Have to sck together.
我闻到烤鸟味了 I smell chicken.
不 不! No, no, no!
不不不! No, no, no!
根据我的计算 他今天说了二十七个""By my calculaons, that's his twenty seventh "no" today.
救命! Help!
五四三二一!大家快飞! Five, four, three, two, one! Everybody, y!
新年快乐! Happy New Year!
真是的 为什么每次都是爸爸玩得开心? Oh, man. How come Dad gets to have all the fun?
快看!! Look! It worked!
好吧 今年有了个好开始 Well, this year is o to a great start.
里约大冒险2
亚马逊丛林 卡列库鲁河边界
亚马逊丛林探险 第七天 Amazon Expedion, day seven.
距里约两千英里... Two thousand miles from Rio...
我们已经到了雨林的中心地带 we've reached the center of the rainforest.
我们被植物和动物们环绕着... We are surrounded by plants and animals...
它们为生存而挣扎... struggling for survival...
而我们却毫不费力地在河上滑行 as we glide eortlessly down the river.
你是毫不费力了 Eortless for you.
好漂亮啊 How prey.
吐出来 吐出来! Spit it out, spit it out!
我们在亚马逊林鹑的巢穴附近 We are near the nesng grounds of the Amazonian Wood Quail.
即林鹑属针尾雀 Odontophorus gujanensis.
六个月前 我们从走私者手里... Six months ago, we rescued this lile bird...
救了这只小鸟 from smugglers.
它病了 营养不良... It was sick, malnourished...
还断了条腿 但现在... with a broken leg, but now...
我最信任的助理... my trusty assistant...
我是说 我亲爱的妻子兼同事 将放她... I mean, loving wife and colleague, will release her...
回归她的自然栖息地 back to her natural habitat.
没事的 It's okay.
你可以走了 You can go now.
就这样 Just like this.
让我跟她说 Let me talk to her.
去吧 Go on.
怪胎! Freaks!
你觉得她能适应吗? Do you think she's gonna be all right?
不要着急 Give it some me.
欢迎回家 Welcome home.
等下 她在说什么 图里奥? Wait a minute. What is she saying, Tulio?
她不忍和我们分别吧 It's just hard for her to say goodbye.
不是 No.
我觉得她在警告我们 I think she's trying to warn us.
不不不琳No, no, no, Linda.
这可能是某种求偶舞吧 It might be some sort of mang dance.
图里奥!快看! Tulio! Look!
划桨!! Paddle! Now!
好 好 划桨 Okay, okay, okay. Paddle.
小心! Watch out!
划 划!往后 往! Paddle, paddle! Backward, backward!
右边!不 左!往前 往!不 不! To the right! No, le! Forward, forward! No, no!
能给个准信吗 图里奥! Make up your mind, Tulio!
我滴个乖乖! Cheese and sprinkles!
哦 不! Oh, no!
我划 我划!快点! Paddle, paddle! Faster!
图里奥! Tulio!
琳达!! Linda! Linda!
图里奥! Tulio!
谢天谢地你没事 Thank heavens you're okay.
图里奥 那是... Tulio, is that a...
琳达!太不可思议了! Linda! This is incredible!
早上好 珠儿! Good morning, Jewel!
!各位 看我找到了什么 Hey! Everyone, look what I found.
布鲁? Blu?
孩子们? Kids?
大家都去...? Where did everybody...?
好了 谁想吃早餐啊? Okay, who's ready for some breakfast?
难以置信 Unbelievable.
你知道... Did you know...
全麦薄饼的维生素和矿物质含量是... that these whole wheat pancakes have twice the vitamins and
minerals...
普通煎饼的两倍吗? of regular pancakes?
而加上蓝莓 口感四倍好 And with the blueberries, it's four mes as tasty.
嘿 蓝莓呢? Hey, where are the blueberries?
哦 爸爸! Oh, Dad!
在找这个吗? Looking for this?
放马过来 Bring it.
最后五分钟了 他有如脚底生风! It's down to the nal minutes. He's got magic in his feet!
射门! He shoots!
进了!!进了! He scores! Goal! Goal!
我知道啦 我很棒 Yeah, I got it. I'm good.
当心 爸爸! Heads up, Dad!
No.
太帅了 Awesome.
嗨 妈妈 Hi, Mom.
糟了 Busted.
快闪 Time to go.
嘿 亲爱的 你饿吗? Hey, honey. Hey. You hungry?
布鲁 我们谈过的 Blu, we talked about this.
是吗?... Did we? I don't...
好吧 你拿的是什么? Yeah, so, what do you got there?
早餐 Breakfast.
真幽默 但说真的 是什么啊? That's funny. But seriously, what is that?
是巴西果 It's a Brazil nut.
我没想到离城市这么近也能找到 I never thought I would nd one this close to the city.
我想教孩子们怎么打开它 I wanna show the kids how to open one.
你是说这样吗? You mean like this?
爸爸已经教过我们了 Dad already showed us.
慢着 慢着 转回去 Wait. Wait, go back.
妈妈!! Mom! Dad!
你们上电视了! You're on TV!
图里奥·蒙特罗博士 巴西的鸟类专家... Doctor Tulio Monteiro, the Bird Man of Brazil...
今天宣布了一项重大发现 announced an important discovery today.
我们确信遇到了一只野生的小蓝金刚鹦鹉... We believe we have encountered a wild blue Spix's Macaw...
就在亚马逊丛林的深处 deep in the Amazon jungle.
小蓝金刚鹦鹉此前被认为基本灭绝了... The blue Spix's Macaw was thought to be praccally exnct...
而仅存的家族被保护在... with the last remaining family living under protecon...
里约热内卢蓝鸟保护区 at the Blu Bird Sanctuary in Rio de Janeiro.
我们出名了! We're famous!
如果能找到这些鸟 它们的家园会得到拯救 If these birds can be found, their home will be saved.
可能有整个鸟群活着 There may be a whole ock out there.
如果是这样 我们会找到它们并保护起来 And if there is, we will nd them and protect them.
嗨 布鲁! Hi, Blu!
嗨 琳达! Hi, Linda!
我们不是仅存的 We're not the only ones.
还有更多我们的同类在 There are more of us out there.
是啊 太棒了 我确定它们... Yeah, that's great. I'm sure they're...
一直以来 我以为... All this me, I thought...
我都以为只有我们 I thought we were alone.
嘿 也没那么糟嘛 Hey, it hasn't been all bad.
当然没有 Of course not.
但想想我们还有整群的同伴 But just imagine if there was a whole ock of us.
这多神奇啊? How amazing would that be?
我们得做些什么 是吗? We goa do something. We do?
是的 我们得飞到亚马逊帮助琳达和图里奥找到他们! Yeah, we have to y to the Amazon and help Linda
and Tulio nd them!
我们也不能来一场说走就走的旅行吧 Whoa, we can't just pack up and go.
怎么不能? Why not?
这个家是时候振羽飞翔了 It's about me this family got a lile air under our wings.
看看我们 苹果 电视 煎饼? Look at us. iPods, TV. Pancakes?
我们不是人 我们是鸟 We're not people, we're birds.
我们得到大自然去像鸟一样生活 布鲁 We have to get out into the wild and be birds, Blu.
让孩子们寻根认祖 Let the kids connect to their roots.
让他们看看我曾有的生活 Show them what I had.
他们需要这样 我们也需要 They need this. We need this.
好不好嘛 布鲁 你说呢? Come on, Blu, what do you say?
我不知道 I don't know.
或许吧 Maybe.
他没有说"" He didn't say "no."
也就相当于说""Which means he praccally said "yes."
嘿 等下... 肯定会超好玩的! Hey, wait a sec... It's gonna be so much fun!
太好了! Yeah!
我们要去亚马逊了! We're going to the Amazon!
等下 亚马逊是什么? Wait. What's the Amazon?
亚马逊是世界上最濒危的生态系统之一... The Amazon is one of Earth's most endangered ecosystems...
因非法采伐和耕种所致 due to illegal logging and farming.
让我们期待蒙特罗博士和他的团队... Let's hope Doctor Monteiro and his team...
能够找到这些珍惜鸟儿 拯救它们的家园 can nd these rare birds so their home can be saved.
可能有整个鸟群存活 There may be a whole ock out there.
如果是这样 我们会找到它们并保护起来 And if there is, we will nd them and protect them.
树木爱好者 Tree huggers.
把我的船准备好 Get my boat ready.
我得亲自处理这事 I need to deal with this personally.
下一个! Next!
是我 好了 大家可以回家了 That would be me. Okay, everybody can go home now.
你们面前的可是下一届嘉年华歌王! You're looking at the next King of Carnival!
嘿 大鸟!祝你好运! Hey, big bird! Break a leg!
走路当心啊 伙计! Walk it o, buddy!
你无法预期它的到来 You can't see it coming
你在别处也找不到 You won't nd it anywhere else
太棒了! That was amazing!
伊娃 亲爱的 你每个音都唱对了 是吧 朋友们? Eva, darling, you hit every note. Huh, guys?
是啊 还有一堆我从没听过的音符 Yeah, along with a bunch of notes I never heard of.
拉斐! Ra!
别担心 我会跟他们说的 Don't worry. I'll talk to them.
我们会找到最适合你的位置 We'll nd the perfect spot for you.
应该是南极洲吧 Antarcca, maybe.
最好是 You beer.
再见 帅哥们 Bye, boys.
回家见 我的小甜甜! See you back at home, my tasty mango!
这些表演都没有激情 我都没受到鼓舞 None of these acts are inspiring. I'm just not inspired.
嘉年华在即 我们的名声岌岌可危 Carnival is right around the corner, and our reputaons are on the line.
知道了 Copy that.
我们需要能让我们舞动的表演 能让我们起鸡皮疙瘩的 We need something that can make us wiggle.
Something that make us jiggle.
需要那种一触即发的感觉 We need something that pops.
你知道"pop"倒着说是什么吗?还是Pop You know what "pop" is backwards? Pop.
下一个 Next.
布鲁? Blu?
抱歉 兄弟! Sorry, bro!
没关系 路易兹 很高兴见到你 It's okay, Luiz. Good to see you, too.
听着 布鲁 我们在找一个歌手... Listen, Blu, we are looking for a singer...
还要会跳舞 全能型的 a dancer, the whole package.
对 你就是个歌舞双栖的表演者 Yeah, and you're more of a mumbler shuer.
你晓得吗? You catch my dri?
不 我不是来参加试镜的 我有消息告诉你们 No, I'm not here to audion. I've got news.
我要去亚马逊了 I am going to the Amazon.
哦也 Yeah.
亚马逊?真是疯狂 The Amazon? Wow, that's wild.
对啊 珠儿觉得这会对我们好 Yeah, Jewel thinks it'll be good for us.
多疯狂? How wild?
特别疯狂 Real wild.
那里的蚊子可以像吸沙冰一样喝干你的血 They got mosquitoes that suck your blood like Slurpees.
蛇可以把你整只吞下 Snakes that can swallow you whole.
食人鱼还吃肉 Flesh eang piranhas that eat esh.
太棒了 听起来真棒 我不去了 Great, that sounds really nice. I'm not going.
伙计们 Guys, guys, guys
布鲁 你没什么可担心 Blu, you have nothing to worry about.
那些故事都是夸大其词 All those stories are highly exaggerated.
你真这样想?当然! You think so? Of course!
如果这对珠儿来说意义非凡 就去吧 If this is important to Jewel, just do it.
记住 哄好老婆 欢乐一生 Happy wife, happy life. Remember that.
好吧 你说得对 Okay, yeah, you're right.
一次家族旅行可能会很好玩的 A lile family vacaon might actually be fun.
再说了 又不是去一辈子 Plus, it's not like it's forever.
这才对 That's the spirit.
好的 Yeah. Okay.
谢了 伙计们 Thanks, guys.
几周后见! See you in a couple of weeks!
一路顺风 布鲁! Safe travels, Blu!
给我带件纪念品回来! Bring me back a souvenir!
哥们 他回不来了 他死定了 Dawg, he ain't coming back. He is dead.
亚马逊! Amazon!
我们走吧!来吧 爸爸!走吧! Let's go! Come on, Dad! Come on!
检查一下 杀虫剂 净水器 创可贴 Okay. Bug spray, check. Water purier, check. Band Aids.
总觉得忘带了什么 酷! I feel like I'm forgeng something. Cool!
万能探险刀具! The all in one adventurer's knife!
我来保管它 I'll be in charge of this.
那不是给你的 That's not for you.
嘿 爸爸 看看这个 Hey, Dad, look at this.
你知道亚马逊有能把你整只吞进的蛇吗? Did you know the Amazon has snakes that can swallow you
whole?
实际上 碧雅 那些故事都是夸大其词 Actually, Bia, all those stories are highly exaggerated.
不 是真的 看 No, really. Look.
真恶心! That's sick!
准备好了吗? All right, are we ready to go?
腰包?A fanny pack? Yeah.
琳达给我的 我要用它装导航仪 Linda gave it to me. I need it for the GPS.
导航仪在哪呢? Where's the GPS?
!卡拉 我们要出发了 Hey! Carla, we're leaving.
我不去 肯定会很无聊的 I'm not going. It's gonna be lame.
找到了 Okay, here it is.
语音识别功能让它十分精准 看这个 The voice recognion makes it totally foolproof. Here, watch this.
找到琳达和图里奥 Find Linda and Tulio.
正在搜索 "东京晚餐" Searching for "Dinner in Tokyo."
好吧 实际上 这确实是个不错的建议 Okay. Actually, that does sound like a nice suggeson.
你相信这个女人?是的 You trust this woman? Yes, I do.
嘿 等等 各位! Hey, wait up, family!
我也去! I'm coming, too!
别担心 伙计 有我们呢 Don't worry, buddy. We got your back.
伊娃让你来了? Eva let you come?
当然 我向她保证让她上嘉年华表演了 Sure. I promised her a spot in the Carnival show.
你干嘛了?你们来晚了 You did what? You guys are late.
理论上是晚了 但音乐上没有 Clock late. But musician early.
等等 你们也一起去? Wait, you guys are coming?
当然了 We wouldn't miss it for the world.
我们要物色丛林深处的奇才们! We gonna scout the wildest, coolest talent in the jungle!
这是我们今年嘉年华的主题 It's our inspiraon for this year's Carnival show.
"野性亚马逊" "Amazon Untamed."
真酷! Cool!
我的是意思 好吧 我还是去吧 I mean, yeah. Okay. I guess I'll go.
我们要去亚马逊了 宝贝们! Amazon jungle or bust, baby!
摘要:

如果没有你爱从何谈起?Whatisloveifit'snotwithyou?孤单的时候你也有此心意Iknowwhenyou'realoneyoufeelittoo你的双臂是我的港湾InyourarmsiswhereIlongtobe和你在一起如醍醐灌顶'Causebeingwithyougivesmesanity欢迎来到里约!WelcometoRio!听我给你唱宝贝Listentome,darling我每早醒来脑海里都是你Iwakeupeverymorningthinkingaboutthewayyoufeel你是否知晓我的心意Iwonderifyouknowit没有你在身边派对如何狂欢?An...

展开>> 收起<<
L.里约大冒险2.pdf

共43页,预览9页

还剩页未读, 继续阅读

声明:本站为文档C2C交易模式,即用户上传的文档直接被用户下载,本站只是中间服务平台,本站所有文档下载所得的收益归上传人(含作者)所有。玖贝云文库仅提供信息存储空间,仅对用户上传内容的表现方式做保护处理,对上载内容本身不做任何修改或编辑。若文档所含内容侵犯了您的版权或隐私,请立即通知玖贝云文库,我们立即给予删除!
分类:外语学习 价格:5.9玖币 属性:43 页 大小:832.73KB 格式:PDF 时间:2025-01-08

开通VIP享超值会员特权

  • 多端同步记录
  • 高速下载文档
  • 免费文档工具
  • 分享文档赚钱
  • 每日登录抽奖
  • 优质衍生服务
/ 43
客服
关注