L.绿野仙踪

VIP免费
2025-01-08 0 0 770.76KB 36 页 5.9玖币
侵权投诉
改编自《奥兹国的桃乐西》
原著者 罗杰·斯坦顿·鲍姆
奥兹国的桃乐西
翡翠城
感谢你俩的到来 Thank you both for coming.
来翡翠城需要决心和勇气 Emerald City needs all the heart and courage it can get right now.
算了吧 稻草人 还是指望我们吧 Got your back, straw man. You can count on us.
哦?你能指望了? Oh? You can count now, can you?
哦 伙计 听起来有人需要上上机油了 Oh, boy. Sounds like somebody needs an oil change.
你要干嘛?忘记上漆了吗? What'd you do? Forget to prime your pump?
非常勇敢 我想你是被荣誉冲昏头脑了吧 Oh, very brave. I think that crown has gone to your head.
是吗 锈铁桶 你怎么敢 Can it, rust bucket! Oh, how dare you!
给你瞧瞧 来吧 烟囱头 走 I'll show you how! Come on, funnel head! Let's go!
当 当 当 有人在吗? Clank, clank, clank! Anybody in here?
哦 当然有 Oh, yeah. That just happened.
你们两个傻瓜 别闹了 我们正处在生死之际 Break it up, you two knuckleheads. We're in a grave situaon
here!
抱歉 Ah, sorry. Yeah.
我猜我们都有点紧张 对吧? 嗯哼 I I guess we're all a lile on edge, huh? Copy that.
但是考虑到奥兹国处于危险 我需要你们两个去站岗 But with all of Oz at risk, I need you two to stand
guard...
我试着去联系桃乐西 while I try to contact Dorothy.
等等等等 "联系桃乐西"?怎么联系? Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! "Contact Dorothy"? How?
我是个天才 知道吗? I'm a genius, remember?
但是如今她可能已经忘了我们 But she's probably forgoen all about us by now.
是啊 时光久远 VVhoa,yeah. It's been a long me.
朋友们 对于我们来说是这样 For us my friends, yes.
但是奥兹国世界里的时间和她的并不同 But me in Oz passes dierently than in her world.
她消灭邪恶女巫是有些年头了 It's been years since she destroyed the Wicked Witches,
但对于她来说像是发生在昨天 but to her it's going to seem like only yesterday.
好吧 希望她做了个好梦 Well, let's hope she got a good night's sleep.
你俩注意着扫帚 Now, you two keep an eye on that broomsck while I...
哦 太晚了 保护屋子 Oh, too late! Secure the chamber!
我们必须联系上桃乐西 We've got to get through to Dorothy.
堪萨斯
桃乐西
的消息
桃乐西 稻草人呼叫桃乐西 Dorothy. Scarecrow to Dorothy.
快 桃乐西 快 Come in, Dorothy. Come in, Dorothy.
桃乐西 Dorothy!
堪萨斯
托托 Toto.
我们在家里 We're home.
在那 看 Em, over here. Look at this.
龙卷风把它遇到的一切都甩出去了 That twister took out everything in its path.
连房子都连根拔起 Knocked the house right o its foundaon.
你觉得我们能修好它吗? 我不知道 Do you think we can x it? I don't know.
太糟糕了 That's an awful lot of damage.
亨利叔叔 Uncle Henry!
艾米阿姨 Aune Em?
桃乐西? Dorothy?
桃乐西 Oh. Dorothy.
这不公平 It's not fair!
我明白 亲爱的 Oh, I know, sweee.
是不公平 但它只是房子 It's not fair. But it's just a house.
如果我们必须找别的 我们就去找 If we have to nd another one, we'll nd another one.
不 我们不能就这样离开 桃乐西 No. We can't just leave. Dorothy,
我们要面对事实 we goa face facts.
看这谷仓 看这房子 Look at the barn. Look at the house.
我们必须重新评估一下 但不要抱什么希望 We'll have to have it all appraised, but we shouldn't get our
hopes up.
退后 退后 Move back. Move back.
我们需要在灾区创建一个安全区 We need to create a halo of safety around this disaster area.
谢谢 Thank you.
不好意思 这是我们的房子 Excuse me. This is our home.
你们的房子 Your home.
房子是你居住的地方 这是灾区 A home is where you live. This is a disaster area.
能不能调一下? Oh. Can this not be adjusted?
快去 非常感谢 Then do it. Thanks so much.
那么你是谁? 我是评估员 And who are you? I'm the Appraiser.
你是政府派来的?我没看见什么证件 Are you with the government? I didn't see a badge.
不要胡闹 桃乐西 Don't be rude, Dorothy.
童言无忌 Oh, outspoken.
我们是政府的伙伴 We're... government adjacent.
嗯 坏了的支柱和混 Hmm. Broken support beams, cracked concr...
你在记吗?谢谢 Are you wring this down? Thank you.
坏了的混凝土地基 Cracked concrete foong.
Ah! Hey!
你知道你在做什么吗? 这东西快要塌了 What do you think you're doing? That thing was about to fall.
我可能只是在救你 但我不需要什么表扬 I probably just saved your life. But I don't need any recognion.
只是做好本职工作 Just doing my job.
现在我在做一个全面评估 Now, I've made a thorough assessment,
恐怕你们必须马上腾出点地方 and I'm afraid you'll have to vacate immediately.
什么? 读读这个 What? Read this.
没理由赶我们走 我们能修好 There's no reason to kick us out. We can x it.
桃乐西 别急 如果有必要我能自己修好 Dorothy, hold on. I'll x it myself ihaveto.
非常抱歉 考虑到堪萨斯州的规定 So sorry, but according to the state of Kansas,
财产的安排由我来决定 the fate of this property is decided by me,
而不是小女孩 not some lile girl.
真脏 还可能有狂犬病 Flea bien, dirty, possibly rabid...
你 做些有用的 You, do something useful.
你们必须在傍晚之前 You've got unl...
腾出地方 sunset to vacate the premises.
到城里的避难所来找我签协议 否则你们就要被赶出去 Meet me at the shelter in town to sign the
paperwork, or we'll be back to throw you out!
哦哦 Oh, oh. Good seeing ya.
好吧 就这样吧 Well, that's that.
最后开始打包行李 什么?不 Beer start packing. What? No!
你听见他说的了 You heard what the man said.
如果他说着房子不安全 我也不能让你住进去 If he says the house is unsafe, I won't have you in it.
他凭什么来做决定 Who is he to decide that?
这完全是能修好的 It's totally it's it's xable.
这是大人的决定 桃乐西 These are grown up decisions, Dorothy.
抱歉 但是你必须把这些事情交给我们 Sorry, but you're gonna have to leave this to us.
那我不走 这是我们的房子 Well, I'm not leaving. This is our home.
桃乐西 Dorothy!
给她一点时间吧 艾米 Let's give her a lile me, Em.
她承受的太多了 She's been through a lot.
有人在吗? Anybody home?
看 托托 我们能修好这个 Look, Toto, we can x this.
嘘 你会吓到他们的 Shh. You'll scare them.
Hmm.
当世界崩坏之时 When the world turns upside down
世上无一可确信 Nothing is for sure
恶梦将随即成真 All the dreams you thought were real
周遭如空无一物 You can't nd anymore
善和美成灰漫舞 And then there's how the pieces y
心也如泡沫散尽 Most of all the ones inside
若仅我一人懂得 If only I knew
如何去改变世界 How to x it all I would
若仅需一颗爱心 if only one heart
便足以弥补过错 All alone did any good
但我是如此渺小 But I feel so small
又怎能担此重任 What can I do at all
世界何时将会崩坏了 When the world has turned upside down?
oh
谁可知她将堕落何处? Nobody knows where the world's gonna y
但是我依旧付出尝试 But I sll goa give it a try
若是世界即将崩坏 If the world turns upside down
乘借微风捎去消息 On just' a gust of wind
恶魇若再来的时候 Guess I should get ready now
我是否已准备万全 For when it comes again
来吧 亲爱的 Come on, sweee.
我该怎么做 我又该去何方 What do I hold? Where will I go?
独自一人 我会感到寂寞吗 And will I feel this all alone?
若仅我一人懂得 If only I knew
如何去改变世界 How to x it all I would
若仅需一颗爱心 if only one heart
便足以弥补过错 All alone did any good
但我是如此渺小 But I'm just so small
又怎能担此重任 What can I do at all
世界当下崩坏了吗? Now that the world has turned upside down?
崩坏了吗? Turned upside down
哦 多美 Oh. Oh, how prey.
Huh.
这一定是什么错觉 It must be some kind of opcal illusion.
不是错觉 托托 That's no illusion, Toto.
Run!
救命 托托 Help, Toto!
救命 Help! [Screaming 1
桃乐西 Dorothy!
嗨 妹子 稻草人? Hi, kiddo! Scarecrow?
这是什么?发生什么了? What is this? What's happening?
我们在彩虹传送带里 飞回奥兹国 我发明了它 We're ying you back to Oz in a rainbow mover. I invented
it.
炫耀 胆小的狮子? Show o. Cowardly Lion?
就是狮子 It's just Lion now.
看?桃乐西 哦 天 See? Dorothy. Oh, my.
嗨 铁皮人 Hi, Tin Man.
见到你万分高兴 I am so overjoyed to see you.
你们这些家伙 把我拽到大彩虹里 实在是吓到我了 You guys, dragging me into a giant rainbow really
scared me.
我能想象到你的感受 I can only imagine how you must feel.
陷入巨大的彩虹里 被五颜六色所包围 Trapped alone in a giant rainbow. Surrounded by colors.
一定可怕极了 哦 It must be just horrible! Oh!
自从他找到他的心 他就这样一塌糊涂 Ever since he got his heart, he's been all over the place.
以前我从没有感情 Ineverhad emoons before.
我只是想试着全部宣泄出来 I just want to try them all out.
桃乐西 我们没多少时间了 Dorothy, we don't have much me.
奥兹国有了麻烦 只有你威胁着大陆 There's trouble in Oz, and only you threatening the land...
你是唯一能阻止 and you are the only one who can stop...
什么声音? What's that noise?
守住门 Hold that door!
发生什么了? 坚持住 桃乐西 What's going on? Hang on, Dorothy.
等你到这我们会向你解释这一切的 到哪? We'll explain everything when you get here. Where?
翡翠城 在法师的屋子 Emerald City! I In the Wizard's chamber.
我闻到了飞猴的味道 I smell yin' monkeys!
哦 不 猴子 Oh, no. Monkeys!
桃乐西 呼叫桃乐西 快点 桃乐西 Dorothy. Scarecrow to Dorothy. Come in, Dorothy.
呼叫桃乐西 The door... Scarecrow to Dorothy.
快要陷入敌手了 Is starng to give!
我和桃乐西失去联系了 我没法带她回来 I've lost contact with Dorothy. I can't get her back!
我撑不住了 I can't hold it!
时间到了 Time's up!
Aaah!
快跑 Hurry!
Come on!
Oof!
难以置信 托托 I can't believe it, Toto.
我们真的回来奥兹国了 We're really back in Oz.
等等 稻草人 Wait. Scarecrow?
稻草人 Scarecrow!
哦 好吧 Oh, great.
来 托托 我们必须去翡翠城 Come on, Toto. We've got to get to Emerald City.
听起来那些家伙有麻烦了 It sounds like the guys are in trouble.
要是格林达在这 她知道该怎么做的 If only Glinda were here. She'd know what to do.
哎呦 Now, now. Oops.
不 别退 我自己进 No, don't push. I'm coming right along.
别 要是 Please, if...
要是你们把魔杖还给我 If you would just give me my wand back.
哦 不 你不应该那么做的 Oh, now, you don't want to do that.
别说我没提醒你 Don't say I didn't warn you.
错误地使用魔法可能是非常危险的事情 Magic in the wrong hands can be a very dangerous thing.
哦 格林达* Oh, Glinda.
亲爱的格林达 Sweet Glinda.
啊 杰斯特 Ah, the Jester.
能当我的客人 我太激动了 I am so thrilled to have you as my guest.
太迷人了 I'm capvated.
太棒了 不是吗? Isn't it wonderful...
当我们两个强大的力量 when two great powers as you and I...
面对面 meet face to face,
眼睛对眼睛 脚趾对脚趾 Peer to peer, toe to toe?
天 但是你很蠢 My, but you're... silly.
""?用""来形容 你是说形容邪恶 "Silly"? By "silly," surely you mean diabolical.
不是吗? I: Laughs 1 No?
你在笑呢 You're laughing.
这是戏服 不是吗 It's the costume, isn't it?
我知道 我知道 很难严肃起来 I know, I know. Hard to take me seriously.
这是我的诅咒 书上说的 It's my curse. Literally.
我永远也脱不掉这些 I can't take this o... ever.
我邪恶的姐姐对我做了这一切 用她有趣的小咒语 My wicked sister did this to me with one of her funny
lile spells.
我很清楚你姐姐 I knew your sister all too well.
我还从不知道她有幽默感 I never knew she had a sense of humor.
对我来说一点不好笑 it's not funny to me!
但是现在 我准备拥抱一个全新的角色 But now I'm ready to embrace
成为奥兹国的统治者 a whole new role as ruler of Oz.
你要把奥兹守护者的批准印章交给我 And you're gonna give me your Good Ozkeeping seal of approval.
我不同意 But I don't approve.
因为你 奥兹国将要毁于一旦 The Land of Oz is already falling into ruin because of you.
傻瓜的统治可没什么好结果 No good can come from the reign of a fool.
啊 格林达 Agh, Glinda.
格林达 格林达 格林达 Glinda, Glinda, Glinda.
你真是太让人失望了 就像其他人一样 You are such a disappointment, just like all the others.
你对他们做了什么? What have you done to them?
即使是个傻瓜也有些小聪明 Even a fool has a few tricks up his sleeve.
这把扫帚的魔法属于其他人 The magic of that broomsck belongs to someone else.
嗯嗯嗯 Uh uh uh.
但是有了这个小宝贝 But with this lile baby,
魔法就被放大 并且属于我 the magic is magnied and becomes all mine.
桃乐西·盖尔会阻止你的 Dorothy Gale will stop you.
她会找到回奥兹国的路来阻止你的 She will nd a way back to Oz, and she will stop you!
"桃乐西·盖尔会阻止你的" Ooh. "Dorothy Gale will stop you."
我不是颤抖吧? Aren't I quivering?
不管你的灵魂曾经存在于何处 Where once your living soul did dwell,
现在都不存在了 只剩个空壳 now is nothing but an empty shell!
现在你同意了? Now do you approve?
你决定 宽宏大量的杰斯特 You rule, generous Jester.
好啊 Aagirl.
啊 别啊 那是什么? Aw, come on! What is that?
去我的塔上 飞 To my tower. Fly!
现在先绕着这个角落 Now just around this corner,
我确定那有个拱璧 我们能滑下去 等等 I'm sure there's a buress we can slide down. Wait!
那是窗户 我们刚从那逃出来 That's the window we escaped from.
我们只是在绕圈圈 We're just going around in circles!
你变成什么天才了 Hmm. Some genius you turned out to be.
听里面多吵 Listen to that racket.
听起来他们要毁了这地方 我想可能是我的声音 Sounds like they're wreckin' the place. I think that's me.
多讽刺 拥有一颗心 却只能任凭它伤害我 How ironic to get a heart, only to have it aack me.
哦 好疼好疼 Oh, the pain! The pain!
该死的 我刚意识到要坏事了 Gadzooks! I just realized something horrible.
桃乐西可能随时来电这里 进入飞猴的埋伏 Dorothy could be here any minute and walk right into a yin'
monkey ambush.
哦 这太糟了 太同情了 Oh, that is horrible. Empathy!
太恐怖了 好害怕 Horror! Fear!
我跳进去 把他们全吓跑怎么样? How about I jump in there and tear 'em all apart?
把他们大卸八块 Just rip 'em limb from limb!
用用脑子 而不是肌肉 Let's use brains, not brawn.
等一下 Wait a minute.
我有个绝妙的计划 I have a brilliant p I a n.
哦 放松 是个 Ah, relief. Is it a...
把他们撕成碎片的计划吗? tear them all limb from limb plan?
不 是把它撕成碎片的计划 Nope. it's the tear him limb from limb plan.
… Wha...
给我看看那女孩 Show me the girl.
不是玩具 不要碰 不要碰 Not a toy! No touchies! No touchies!
别别别 Come on, come on, come on, come on.
给我看看那女孩 Show me the girl.
请把她展现给我看 Show her to me, please.
啊 唯一一个能威胁到我计划的人 Aaah! The only person who could threaten my plan...
在奥兹国 我却不知道具体在哪 is here in Oz, and I don't know where.
你知道这有多讨厌吗? Do you know how annoying that is?
不能让她捣乱 我的计划几乎快要成功了 I can't let her beat me. My plan is almost complete. [ G8981
而你 最后找个方法帮我 And you beer gure out a way to help me,
否则就呆在地上 和你的翅膀吻别 or you'll be grounded, and you can kiss your wings good bye.
Oh. Ah!
我们之前没说好吗? Haven't we been though this before?
我不会说猴语 I don't speak monkey.
来 托托 让我们找找铺着黄色砖头的路 Come on, Toto. Let's go nd the yellow brick road.
是她?是桃乐西·盖尔 这个来自堪萨斯的女巫杀手? That's her? That's Dorothy Gale, the witch slayer
from Kansas?
为什么她只是个小女孩 Why she's just a lile girl.
她要去的是糖果镇 And she's headed for Candy County.
摘要:

改编自《奥兹国的桃乐西》原著者罗杰·斯坦顿·鲍姆奥兹国的桃乐西翡翠城感谢你俩的到来Thankyoubothforcoming.来翡翠城需要决心和勇气EmeraldCityneedsalltheheartandcourageitcangetrightnow.算了吧稻草人还是指望我们吧Gotyourback,strawman.Youcancountonus.哦?你能指望了?Oh?Youcancountnow,canyou?哦伙计听起来有人需要上上机油了Oh,boy.Soundslikesomebodyneedsanoilchange.你要干嘛?忘记上漆了吗?What'dyoudo?Forgetto...

展开>> 收起<<
L.绿野仙踪.pdf

共36页,预览8页

还剩页未读, 继续阅读

声明:本站为文档C2C交易模式,即用户上传的文档直接被用户下载,本站只是中间服务平台,本站所有文档下载所得的收益归上传人(含作者)所有。玖贝云文库仅提供信息存储空间,仅对用户上传内容的表现方式做保护处理,对上载内容本身不做任何修改或编辑。若文档所含内容侵犯了您的版权或隐私,请立即通知玖贝云文库,我们立即给予删除!
分类:外语学习 价格:5.9玖币 属性:36 页 大小:770.76KB 格式:PDF 时间:2025-01-08

开通VIP享超值会员特权

  • 多端同步记录
  • 高速下载文档
  • 免费文档工具
  • 分享文档赚钱
  • 每日登录抽奖
  • 优质衍生服务
/ 36
客服
关注