M.马达加斯加1

VIP免费
2025-01-08 0 0 742.02KB 35 页 5.9玖币
侵权投诉
马达加斯加
惊喜吧! Surprise!
亚里克斯!我做白日梦的时候不要打扰我! Alex. Do not interrupt me when I'm daydreaming.
当斑马在动物园里时 别理他 When a zebra's in the zone, leave him alone.
马蒂 只是想祝你生日快乐! Come on, Marty. Just wanted to wish you a happy birthday.
嘿伙计 谢谢 Hey, man, thanks.
我塞牙了 Hey, I got something stuck in my teeth.
真难受!你能帮帮我吗?拜托? It's driving me crazy. Can you help me? Please?
你来对地方了 我的朋友 You came to the right place, my friend.
马蒂医生时刻准备着! Dr. Marty, D. D. S. , is in the house.
请跳上我已经消毒的检查台 如果你还能行的话 Please hop on top of my sterilized examinaon table, if
you may.
我什么也没看到 在左边 I don't see anything. It's on the le.
哦 对不起 Oh, sorry.
好吧 好吧 别张嘴讲话 Okay, just don't talk with your mouth full.
这里 这个东西在里面干什么? Right here. What the heck is this doing in there?
生日快乐! Happy birthday!
谢谢! Aw, hey, thanks, man.
它在牙后面 你没事了 You put it in behind the tooth. You all right.
还没有上市呢 这个 看看 These aren't even on the shelf yet. Here. Check it out.
看看那个 看看 看看 在下雪哟 Look at that. Ooh! Look at that. Look at that. It's snowing.
十年了 哈?十年! Ten years old, huh? A decade.
两位数 1 0 Double digits. The big 1 0.
你不喜欢吗? You don't like it?
不 不 礼物很!你不喜欢它 No, no, it's great. You hate it.
我应该给你亚里克斯闹钟就好了 就是那个卖得更好的 I should've goen you the Alex alarm clock. That's
the big seller.
不 不 礼物很棒 真的 No, no, no. The present's great, really.
只是一年又一年 It's just that another year's come and gone
我仍然重复着同样的生活 and I'm sll doing the same old thing.
"站在这 站在那 吃点草 再走回来" "Stand over here. Trot over there. Eat some grass. Walk back over here.
"
我了解你的问题 也许我应该去上法学院 I see your problem. Maybe I should go to law school.
你只是需要从那乏味的日常生活中解脱 You just need to break out of that boring roune.
怎么办?不要老一套 How? Throw out the old act.
冲破禁锢 谁知道你要干什么呢! Who knows what you'll do. Make it up as you go along.
现编现演!增加一些临时的即兴表演! Ad lib. Improvise. On the y. Boom, boom, boom.
真的?你知道 保持新鲜感! Really? You know, make it fresh.
新鲜感?好 我可以做些不同的事 Fresh, huh? Okay. I could do fresh.
对我有用哟 Works for me.
参观的人来了马蒂 哦 我爱人群! Here come the people, Marty. I love the people.
是娱乐者的娱乐时间了! It's fun people fun me!
快点格洛瑞尔!上下然后张嘴! Let's go, Gloria! Up and at 'em. We're open!
今天星期几? What day is it?
星期五 郊游日 It's Friday. Field trip day.
对 今天是郊游日 快 起来开工啦! Yes, it's eld trip day. Let's get up and go. . .
再多睡10分钟 . . . in ten more minutes.
快点! Come on!
梅尔曼 梅尔曼 梅尔曼!梅尔曼 梅尔曼 梅尔曼! Melman, Melman, Melman! Melman, Melman, Melman!
醒醒!太阳晒屁股啦!又一个美好的纽约清晨! Wake up! Rise and shine! It's another fabulous morning in
the Big Apple.
快起来! Let's go.
我不觉得 我病了 怎么了? Not for me. I'm calling in sick. What?
我肩膀上发现又一块褐斑 就在这 你看见了吗? I found another brown spot on my shoulder. Right here.
See?
?就在那!你看见了吗? Right there. You see?
梅尔曼 你知道这都是你幻想出来的 Melman, you know it's all in your head. Hm?
我们走!快点! Let's go! Come on!
菲尔 醒醒 你这个滑稽的猴子 Phil! Wake up, you lthy monkey.
哦我要保持新鲜感 Oh, I'm going to be fresh.
直截了当 尝试新鲜 新鲜 Straight out the ground. Tasty fresh! Freshalicious.
斑马的新鲜 Ziploc fresh.
女士们先生们 各位小朋友 Ladies and gentlemen, children of all ages,
中央动物园骄傲地介绍: the Central Park Zoo proudly presents:
给他们看那狮子!谁是狮子? Show them the cat. Who's the cat?
纽约的国王 The king of New York City.
狮子亚里克斯 Alex the lion.
演出时间到 It's showme.
咆哮! Roar!
大家聚一聚 重大表演要开始了! Gather around, people. Big show about to start.
看看斑马的加农炮 没错! Check out the zebra taking care of biz. That's right.
微笑着招手 伙计们 Just smile and wave, boys.
微笑着招手 Smile and wave.
科娃斯基 任务报告 Kowalski, progress report.
我们离公园主干线还有500英尺 We're 500 feet from the main sewer line.
坏消息呢?我们最后一把铲子折了 And the bad news? We've broken our last shovel.
Right.
里科 你负责侦查 我们需要铲子 Rico, you're on lier patrol. We need shovels.
和更多棒棒糖棍 我们不能再重新挖一次了 And nd more Popsicle scks. We don't want to risk another
cave in.
那我呢 船长? And me, skipper?
我要你看上去可爱讨喜 二等兵 I want you to look cute and cuddly, private.
今天我们要离开这水坝 Today we're going to blow this dump.
到这儿来 过来这里 来 小企鹅 Come here. Come here. Come on, penguin.
!你没在动物星球看过这样的表演吧! Yeah! You don't see that on Animal Planet.
哈哈Ha ha.
表演结束了!感谢光临! Well, show's over, folks. Thanks for coming.
我希望你们觉得新鲜! I hope you thought it was fresh.
我整个星期都在 I'll be here all week.
事实上我一生中 In fact, I'll be here for my whole life.
每一年365天我都在 Three hundred and sixty ve days a year,
包括圣诞 万圣节! including Christmas, Hanukkah, Halloween, Kwanzaa.
别忘了阉割你们的宠物 Please don't forget to never spay or neuter your pets.
还有给出租司机小费 因为他破产了 And p your cabbie, because he's broke.
你 黑白的家伙 会说英语吗? You, quadruped. Sprechen sie Englisch?
我会 I sprechen.
这是什么国家?曼哈顿 What connent is this? Manhaan.
该死!我们还在纽约 Hoover Dam! We're sll in New York.
任务取消 下潜 下潜 下潜 Abort. Dive! Dive! Dive.
!穿晚礼服的家伙!等等! Hey. You in the tux. Wait a minute.
你们在干什么? What are you guys doing?
我们要挖去南极洲 We're digging to Antarcca.
南什么州? Ant who ca?
你能保密吗 我的色盲朋友? Can you keep a secret, my monochromac friend?
你以前见过企鹅随便在纽约溜达吗? Do you ever see any penguins running free around New York City?
当然没有 我们不属于这里 这里不是大自然 Of course not. We don't belong here. It's just not natural.
这都是一些怪人的阴谋 This is all some kind of whacked out conspiracy.
我们要去南极洲的广阔空间 We're going to the wide open spaces of Antarcca.
去野外! To the wild.
野外?你们真的能到吗? The wild? You could actually go there?
听上去不错 That sounds great.
!等等!那是什么地方?告诉我那是什么地方! Hey, hold up. Where is this place? Tell me where it is.
你什么也没看到 You didn't see anything.
对吧? Right?
是 长官 Yes, sir.
抱歉 没看到 长官 I'm sorry. No, sir.
今天的表演 For his nal appearance of the day,
纽约市之王 the king of New York City.
狮子亚里克斯 Alex the lion.
咆哮! Roar!
谢谢!非常感谢! Thank you. Thank you very much.
你们真好 给我点什么 谢谢 You guys are great. You're a great crowd. Give yourselves a hand.
谢谢!哦 谢! Thank you. Oh. Thank you.
!很好 谢谢 Oh! Well. Thank you.
哦 你们太好人了 你们真好 Oh, that's too kind. Too kind.
内裤! Underpants!
平安到家 嘿!去我的网站看看 Everybody get home safe. Hey! Check out my Web site.
24小时开着的亚里克斯摄像头 可以看我睡觉 Twenty four hour Alex Cam. Watch me sleep.
这就是生活 This is the life.
就是这里 That's the spot.
哦 我身处天堂 Oh! I'm in heaven.
哇哦 今天是马蒂的生日!拆开 拆开吧! Ooh, it's Marty's birthday. Just rip it open.
这是什么?这是什么?快点 拆开!你收到什么? What is it? Come on. Open it up. What you got?
!体温计! A thermometer.
谢谢 我喜欢 梅尔曼 我喜欢! Thanks. I love it, Melman. I love it.
是啊 我想给你些私人的东西 你知道这是我第一支直肠体温计 I wanted to give you something personal.
That was my rst rectal thermometer.
啊呸呸呸 Mother. . . I'll miss that bad boy.
梅尔曼 把蛋糕拿过来 Get the cake. Melman, come on.
生日快乐! Happy birthday to you
你住在动物园 You live in a zoo
你看上去像只猴子 You look like a monkey
闻起来也像 And you smell like one too
我说 I say.
不错 你们真让我难为情! Aw, well, now, you guys are just embarrassing me.
还有你们自己! And yourselves.
你在说什么?我们准备了一个星期 What? We worked on that all week.
快点 许个愿吧 Let's go. Let's make a wish, babycakes.
快点 你许了什么愿?不 不能告诉你 What'd you wish for? Nope. Can't tell you that.
快点 说! Come on. Tell.
没戏 我告诉了你们就会被诅咒的 No siree. I'm telling you, it's bad luck.
你们想走霉运?那我就说 You want some bad luck, I'll blab it out.
但如果你们想没事的话 我就什么都不说 But if you want to be safe, I'll keep my mouth shut.
啊 马蒂你能告诉我们吗?我说真的 说了又会怎样? Would you just tell us? What could happen?
好吧 Okay.
我希望我能去野外! I wished I could go to the wild!
野外!! The wild? !
我告诉过你们说了会走霉运的! I told you it was bad luck.
野外?你没事吧? The wild? Are you nuts?
这是我听过的最糟的主意 That is the worst idea I've ever heard.
这样很不卫生 It's unsanitary.
企鹅能去 为什么我不能? The penguins are going. So why can't l?
企鹅是神经病 The penguins are psychoc.
想想重回自然的怀抱 Come on. Just imagine going back to nature.
回到你的老家 清新的空气 广阔的天地! Back to your roots. Clean air, wide open spaces!
嗯我听说康涅狄格就很空旷 I hear there's wide open spaces in Conneccut.
康涅狄格?对 你要做的就是穿过中央车站 Conneccut? You got to go over to Grand Central.
然后上一辆北上的列车 是北吧? Then you got to take the Metro North train. . . north?
所以可以搭车过去?只是想想罢了 So one could take the train? Just hypothecally.
马蒂 行了!康涅狄格能给我们什么啊? Come on. What would Conneccut have to oer us?
狮子的疾病 谢谢 梅尔曼 Lyme disease. Thank you, Melman.
不 不 真的我只是 No, I just want. . .
野外你肯定不会有这个 There's none of this in the wild.
这精致的食物 This is a highly rened type of food thing
野外不可能找得到 that you do not nd in the wild.
你没有想过生命和肉排之外的东西吗 亚里克斯? You ever thought there might be more to life than steak,
Alex?
他不是那个意思 宝贝 不 不 不 He didn't mean that, baby. No, no, no.
你们对动物园外的世界一无所知 Doesn't it bother you guys that you don't know anything
不觉得难过吗? about life outside this zoo?
Nuh uh. Nope. Mm mm.
嗯 我是说 这只是个小事 Well, I mean, come on. That's just one subject.
你嘴边有点脏 You got a lile schmutz right there on your. . . .
谢谢 谢谢你们帮我庆祝 很棒! Thanks, guys. Thanks for the party. It was great.
真的 Really.
什么让他无精打采? What's eang him?
也许你该跟他谈谈 亚里克斯 你过去安慰安慰他 Maybe you should talk to him. Go over and give him a
lile pep talk.
嗨 我已经给了他水晶球了 我还能做什么呢 Hey, I already gave him a snow globe. I can't top that.
亚里克斯 我看你们也无计可施了 I can see where this is going.
很晚了 我想我要 It is geng late. I guess I'm going to. . .
快点 他是你最好的朋友 Come on. He's your best friend.
好吧 好吧 好 All right, all right. Okay.
晚安 马蒂!晚安 格洛瑞尔 Night, Marty. Night, Glo.
今天过得真不错 What a day.
我是说 真的我告诉你 不会比现在更好了 你知道吗? I mean, I tell you, it just doesn't get any beer than
this, you know?
真的!连星星都出来了 Ooh! It just did. Even the star's out.
我猜野外找不到这样的星星 Not going to nd a star like that in the wild.
直升机 Helicopter.
马蒂 伙计 听 Marty. Buddy. Listen.
每个人都会想别处的草比这里的绿 Everybody has days when they think the grass might be greener
somewhere else.
亚里克斯 Alex.
你看我 Look at me.
我已经10岁了 过了半辈子了 I'm ten years old. My life is half over.
而我甚至不知道我是黑底白条 And I don't even know if I'm black with white stripes. . .
还是白底黑条的 . . . or white with black stripes.
马蒂 Marty.
我想起一首歌 I'm thinking of a song.
亚里克斯 拜托 不是现在 Alex. Please. Not now.
就是 是首好歌 我想你很熟悉 Oh, yes. It's a wonderful song. I think you're familiar with it.
噢不! Oh, no. Oh, no, you don't. No, no, no.
我不听 I'm not listening.
开始广布消息 Start spreadin' the news
我不认识你 I don't know you.
今天我将离开 I'm leaving today
我们组成了家 这家伙真搞笑 他是谁? We are a great big part of it He's funny. Who is that?
快点 你知道 你知道那个词 Come on. You know you know the words.
两个小小的字 Two lile words.
纽约 New York.
纽约! New York
闭嘴!!我在睡觉! Shut up, shut up, shut up! Hey, I'm sleeping here!
我们可不全是你们所知道的海龟! We're not all nocturnal, you know!
我也没给你特权 朋友! I'll knock your "turnal" right o, pal.
对 你不用跑 你这斑马! Yeah, you and what army, stripes?
你惹他 你就是惹我 胆小鬼! You mess with him, you mess with me, Howard.
你这头大嘴狮 看见了?坏脾气的斑马先生 You're a bigmouth lion. See? Mr. Grumpy Stripes.
我们是一个伟大的团队 我们俩 We make a great team, the two of us.
当然 毋庸置疑! We sure do. No doubt about it.
那你还想干什么?独自跑到野外去? So, what are you going to do? Go running o to the wild by yourself?
太好No. Good.
你和我!我们一起 You and me. Let's go.
什么?What? The wild.
你和我一起! Come on. You and me together.
有条小路从第五大道到中央车站 It's a straight shot down Fih Avenue to Grand Central.
我们爬上一列火车 一直向北! We'll grab a train, we'll head north.
我们早上就能回来 没人会知道! We can be back by morning. No one will ever know.
你说笑的 对吧? You're joking. Right?
!我说笑的 当然是开玩笑!别逗了 Yeah. I'm joking. Of course I'm joking. Give me a break.
你想我们怎么搭火车? Like we're going to get a train.
以后别再那样了 你刚才弄得我很担心 Don't do that. You really had me worried there.
嗯 我想我该睡了 Oh, well. I guess I'll hit the sack.
对 我也是 为了明天得好好休息嗓子 Yeah, me too. I'll need to rest my voice for tomorrow.
明天大孩子来 我得叫得更大声些 It's Seniors' Day, you know. Have to roar extra loud.
给他们点颜色看看!你知道我在说什么吧? Give them a lile jolt. You know?
晚安 亚里克斯 Good night, AllyAl.
他们又忘了关音响! They forgot to turn o the ambience again.
别担心 没事 Don't worry. It's cool.
我来 You know, I got it.
好多了 Much beer.
来吧 宝贝 Come on, now, baby.
我的小肉排 My lile let.
我的边上有点肥肉的菲利牛排 My lile let mignon with a lile fat around the edges.
我喜欢 我喜欢边上有点肥肉的 I like that. I like a lile fat on my steak.
我的香甜多汁的牛排 真是极品美味 My sweet, juicy steak. You are a rare delicacy.
亚里克斯 亚里克斯 亚里克斯! Alex. Alex. Alex!
摘要:

马达加斯加惊喜吧!Surprise!亚里克斯!我做白日梦的时候不要打扰我!Alex.DonotinterruptmewhenI'mdaydreaming.当斑马在动物园里时别理他Whenazebra'sinthezone,leavehimalone.马蒂只是想祝你生日快乐!Comeon,Marty.Justwantedtowishyouahappybirthday.嘿伙计谢谢Hey,man,thanks.我塞牙了Hey,Igotsomethingstuckinmyteeth.真难受!你能帮帮我吗?拜托?It'sdrivingmecrazy.Canyouhelpme?Please?你来对地方了我...

展开>> 收起<<
M.马达加斯加1.pdf

共35页,预览7页

还剩页未读, 继续阅读

声明:本站为文档C2C交易模式,即用户上传的文档直接被用户下载,本站只是中间服务平台,本站所有文档下载所得的收益归上传人(含作者)所有。玖贝云文库仅提供信息存储空间,仅对用户上传内容的表现方式做保护处理,对上载内容本身不做任何修改或编辑。若文档所含内容侵犯了您的版权或隐私,请立即通知玖贝云文库,我们立即给予删除!
分类:外语学习 价格:5.9玖币 属性:35 页 大小:742.02KB 格式:PDF 时间:2025-01-08

开通VIP享超值会员特权

  • 多端同步记录
  • 高速下载文档
  • 免费文档工具
  • 分享文档赚钱
  • 每日登录抽奖
  • 优质衍生服务
/ 35
客服
关注