M.魔发奇缘

VIP免费
2025-01-08 0 0 682.8KB 31 页 5.9玖币
侵权投诉
这是一个讲述我死亡的故事 This is the story of how I died.
别紧张 其实这是个很有趣的故事 Don't worry, this is actually a very fun story.
更确切地说 我并不是主角 And the truth is, it isn't even mine.
主角是一个名叫瑞普兹的女孩 This is the story of a girl named, Rapunzel.
故事要从太阳讲起 And it starts, with the sun.
很久很久以前 Now, once upon a me,
天空坠落了一抹阳光 a single drop of sunlight fell from the heavens.
在这抹阳光中 And from this small drop of sun,
开出了一株金色的仙花 grew a magic, golden, ower.
它能治愈百病 抚平创伤 It had the ability to heal the sick, and injured.
看到那边的老婆婆了吗 Oh, you see that old woman, over there?
你最好记住她 You might want to remember her.
她算是个关键人物 She's kind of important.
几个世纪过去了 Well, centuries pass
在那不远的山水间 崛起了一个王国 and a hop skip and a boat ride away there grew a kingdom.
受人爱戴的国王和皇后统治着这片土地 The kingdom was ruled by a beloved King and Queen.
皇后就快分娩了 And the Queen, well she was about to have a baby,
可是她病了 but she got sick,
病得很重 really, sick.
她已命在旦夕 She was running out of me.
这时 人们通常期盼着奇迹的降临 And that's when people usually start to look for a miracle.
而这个故事里 期盼的是那朵金色的仙花 Or in this case, a magic golden ower.
早说了她很重要吧 Ahhh, I told you she'd be important.
这个女巫格特尔 You see instead of sharing the suns gi,
并没有和别人分享这太阳的馈赠 this woman, Mother Gothel,
而是独占了它的治愈能力 hoarded its healing power
让自己永葆青春容颜 and used it to keep herself young for hundreds of years.
她要做的只是唱一首特别的歌 And all she had to do, was sing a special song.
仙花闪耀 Flower gleam and glow,
魔力显现 let your power shine
倒转时光 Make the clock reverse,
带回往昔美好 bring back what once was mine.
带回往昔美好 What once was mine.
现在明白了吧 All right, you get the jist.
她一唱歌就变年轻了 很恐怖吧 She sings to it, she turns young, creepy, right?
找到了 We've found it!
仙花的魔力治愈了皇后 The magic of the golden ower, healed the queen.
一个健康的小公主诞生了 A healthy baby girl, a princess was born.
她有一头美丽的金发 With beauful golden hair.
提醒一下 I'll give you a hint.
她就是瑞普兹 That's Rapunzel.
为了庆祝公主降生 To celebrate her birth,
国王和皇后放飞了一盏天灯 the King and Queen launched a ying lantern into the sky.
那一刻 一切都那么完美 And for that one moment, everything was perfect.
然而美好的时光戛然而止 And then that moment ended.
仙花闪耀 Flower, gleam and glow,
魔力显现 let your powers shine
倒转时光 Make the clock re... Huh!
格特尔闯进了城堡 Gothel broke into the castle,
偷走了公主 就这样 消失了 stole the child, and just like that... gone.
全国上下苦苦寻找公主 The Kingdom searched and searched,
却怎么也找不到 but they could not nd the Princess.
而在密林深处 For deep within the forest
一座隐秘的高塔里 In a hidden tower.
格特尔待这个孩子视如己出 Gothel raised the child as her own.
返还吾之所失 ... save what has been lost,
带回往昔美好 bring back what once was mine,
往昔美好 what once was mine.
格特尔的仙花失而复得 Gothel had found her new magic ower.
这次她决定让它永不见天日 But this me she was determined to keep it hidden.
为什么我不能出门 Why can't I go outside?
外面的世界很危险 The outside world is a dangerous place.
到处都是恐怖自私的人 Filled with horrible, selsh people.
你必须待在这里 这里最安全 You must stay here, where you're safe.
明白吗 小花 明白了 妈妈 Do you understand, ower? Yes, Mommy.
但这塔的高墙 并非密不透风 But the walls of that tower, could not hide everything.
每年在她生日那天 Each year on her birthday,
国王和皇后都会放飞成千上万盏天灯 the King and Queen released thousands of lanterns into the sky.
希望有一天 In hope that one day,
失踪的公主会回到身边 their lost Princess, would return.
那我猜帕斯卡没躲在这儿 Well I guess Pascal's not hiding out here.
找到你了 Gotcha!
第二十二次胜利 That's twenty two for me.
要不要改写成四十五局二十三胜 How about twenty three, out of forty ve?
好吧 那你想玩什么 Okay, well, what do you want to do?
这可不行 Yeah, I don't think so.
我喜欢待家里 你也是 I like it in here and so do you.
别这样 帕斯卡 这里其实不错 Oh, come on Pascal, it's not so bad in there.
魔发奇缘
早晨七点 又是平凡的一天 7a.m. The usual morning line up
琐碎家务 先扫净地板 Start on the chores I sweep 'l the oors all clean.
抛光打蜡 洗衣拖地 洗洗刷刷 Polish and wax, do laundry and mop and shine up.
再扫一次 也才七点十五 Sweep again, and by then it's like 7:15.
读一二三本书 So I'll read a book, or maybe two or three.
画四五六幅画 I’ll add a few new painngs to my gallery.
弹吉他 做针线 烹饪煮饭 I'll play guitar, and knit, and cook and basically.
可我的精彩人生何时开始 Just wonder when will my life, begin.
午饭后 玩拼图 投飞镖 烤蛋糕 Then aer lunch, it's puzzles, and darts and baking.
做纸工 跳芭蕾 下象棋 Papier mache, a bit of ballet, and chess.
制陶器 学腹语 做蜡烛 Poery, and ventriloquy, candle making.
然后伸个懒腰 画个草图 Then I'll stretch, maybe sketch.
爬个房梁 织条裙子 Take a climb, sew a dress,
再把书重读一遍 and I'll re read the books.
若还有时间 我要再画些图 If I have me to spare, I'll paint the wall some more,
墙上肯定还有空 I'm sure there's room somewhere.
然后我把头发一点一点慢慢梳 And then I'll brush, and brush, and brush, and brush my hair.
永远待在老地方 Stuck in the same place I've always been.
我不停好奇 疑惑 幻想 And I'll keep wondering, and wondering, and wondering...
我的精彩人生何时开始 Wondering, when will my life begin?
明晚 灯光又将闪亮 Tomorrow night, the lights will appear.
一如每年生日闪耀的夜空 Just like they do on my birthday, each year.
灯光闪耀的地方究竟什么样 What is it like, out there where they glow?
如今我已长大 也许妈妈会让我出去 Now that I'm older. Mother might just let me go.
真想天天看到这美景 I could get used to a view like this.
莱德 快 Rider, come on. Hold on.
好吧 我爱上这景色了 Yep, I'm used to it.
哥儿们 我要一座城堡 Guys I want a castle.
干这行 总有一天你能买下一座城堡 We do this job, you could buy your own castle.
是花粉症吧 Oh, hay fever?
是啊 Yeah.
等等 别跑 Wait, wait. Hey, wait!
很难想象我住在自己的城堡里吗 Can't you picture me in a castle of my own?
我肯定能做到 'Cause I certainly can.
才早上八点 我们就得了这么大一笔 Oh, the things we've seen and it's only eight in the morning.
伙计们 今天可是个好日子 Gentlemen, this is a very big day.
好了 今天是个大日子 帕斯卡 This is it. This is a very big day, Pascal.
我终于决定了 I'm nally going to do it.
我要去问问她 瑞普兹 I'm going to ask her. Rapunzel!
放下你的头发来 Let down your hair.
是时候了 It's me.
我知道 好了 别让她看见你 I know, I know. Come on, don't let her see you.
瑞普兹 我可不会在下面越活越年轻啊 Rapunzel, I'm not geng any younger down here.
来了 妈妈 Coming, mother.
欢迎回家 妈妈 Hi, welcome home, mother.
瑞普兹 你怎么做到每天拉我上来 Oh, Rapunzel. How you manage to do that every single day,
还从不失误呢 看起来太累人了 亲爱的 without fail, it looks absolutely exhausng, darling.
这没什么 Oh, it's nothing.
那这次怎么耽误这么久 Then I don't know why it takes so long.
亲爱的 我就是开个玩笑 Oh, darling. I'm just teasing.
好吧 妈妈 All right... so, mother.
你知道的 明天是个大日子 瑞普兹快看镜子 As you know tomorrow is a very big day. Rapunzel look in
that mirror.
知道我看见什么了吗 You know what I see?
一位坚强 自信的美少女 I see a strong, condent, beauful young lady.
看 你也在镜子里 Oh look, you're here too.
开玩笑的 认真你就输了 I'm just teasing, stop taking everything so seriously.
妈妈 我正想说 明天... Okay, so mother. As I was saying, tomorrow...
瑞普兹 你妈妈觉得有点不那么年轻了 Rapunzel, mother's feeling a lile run down.
给我唱首歌好吗 亲爱的 Would you sing for me, dear?
然后再说正事 当然 妈妈 Then we'll talk. OH! Of course, mother.
仙花闪耀 魔力显现 Flower gleam and glow, let your power shine,
倒转时光 带回往昔美好 Make the clock reverse, bring back what once was mine.
抚平创伤 改变命运 Heal what has been hurt, change the fate's design.
返还吾之所失 带回往昔美好 Save what has been lost, bring back what once was mine.
瑞普兹 那么 妈妈 Rapunzel! So, mother,
之前我想说 earlier I was saying that tomorrow
明天是个大日子 你还没回话呢 was a prey big day, and you didn't really respond,
我就是想告诉你 明天是我生日 So I'm just going to tell you. It's my birthday!
不 不可能 No, no, no can't be.
我记得很清楚 你的生日是去年 I disnctly remember. Your birthday was last year.
这就是生日有意思的地方 That's the funny thing about birthdays.
一年一次 They're kind of an annual thing.
妈妈 我马上就满十八岁了 Mother, I'm turning eighteen.
我想要 这个生日我最想要的 And I wanted to ask, what I really want for this birthday.
实际上我想要 Actually what I want for...
瑞普兹拜托 别含含糊糊的 Rapunzel please, stop with the mumbling.
你知道我很讨厌说话含糊 You know how I feel about the mumbling.
什么也听不清 太讨厌了 Blah, blah, blah... blah. It's very annoying.
开玩笑的 你这么可爱 I'm just teasing, you're adorable
我爱你还来不及呢 亲爱的 I love you so much, darling.
我想去看那会飞的灯 Oh, I want to see the oang lights.
看什么 What?
我希望你能带我去看会飞的灯 Well I was hoping you would take me to see the oang lights.
你是说星星 Oh, you mean the stars.
不是这样的 That's the thing.
我画过天文图 星星是恒定不动的 I've charted stars and they're always constant.
但那些灯 But these,
出现在每年我生日的那天 妈妈 they appear every year on my birthday, Mother.
只此一天 Only on my birthday.
我总忍不住想 And I can't help but feel that they're,
它们是因我而在的 they're meant for me.
我要看看 妈妈 不仅是透过窗户 I need see them, mother. And not just from my window.
我要亲眼看看 In person.
我一定要知道那是什么 I have to know what they are.
你想出去吗 You want to go outside?
为什么 瑞普兹 Oh, why Rapunzel.
看看你 娇嫩如花 Look at you, as fragile as a ower.
脆弱如芽 Sll a lile sapling, just a sprout.
你知道为何要待在这高塔 You know why we stay up in this tower.
我知道 可是 I know, but...
没错 我要让你健健康康 安然无恙 That's right, to keep you safe, and sound, dear.
我知道总有这一天 Guess I always knew this day was coming.
你会想远走高飞 Know that soon you'd want to leave the nest.
快了 但时辰还未到 可是 Soon, but not yet. Shhh.. But
相信我 小家伙 妈妈最清楚 Trust me pet, Mother, knows best.
妈妈最清楚 Mother knows best,
听妈妈的话 listen to your mother.
外面的世界很可怕 It's a scary world out there.
妈妈最清楚 Mother knows best.
出门在外 麻烦总难免 One way or another, something will go wrong, I swear.
流氓恶棍 毒藤流沙 Ruans, thugs, poison Ivy, quicksand.
食人族 毒蛇 瘟疫也会来 Cannibals, and snakes, the plague... yes.
还有恐怖巨虫 獠牙怪胎 Also large bugs, men with pointy teeth.
不说了 想想就心寒 And stop, no more, you'll just upset me.
妈妈会在这儿 给你保护 Mother's right here, mother will protect you.
所以宝贝听我一句 Darling here's what I suggest.
别瞎想 待在妈妈身边 Skip the drama, stay with Mama.
妈妈最清楚 Mother, knows best.
妈妈最清楚 没有庇护 Mother knows best. Take it from your mumsey.
你一个人难以生存 On your own, you won't survive.
衣着简陋 幼稚笨拙 Sloppy underdressed, immature, clumsy,
你会被别人生吞活剥 Please, they'll eat you up, alive.
很傻很天真 Gullible, naive, posively grubby.
很呆很无知 Ditzy and a bit, well, hmm vague.
再加上一点婴儿肥 Plus I believe, geng kinda chubby.
我这么说只是因为我爱你 I'm just saying, 'Cause I luv you.
妈妈懂你 妈妈会在一旁帮助你 Mother understands, Mothers here to help you.
我只有一事相求 All I have is one request.
瑞普兹 Rapunzel? Yes?
永远别再提要离开这座塔的事 Don't ever ask to leave this tower, again.
好的 妈妈 Yes, Mother.
我很爱你 亲爱的 Ahh, I love you very much, dear.
我更爱你 I love you more.
天底下我最爱你 I love you most.
别忘了 Don't forget it.
不然你会后悔 You'll regret it.
妈妈 Motherrrrrrr.
最清楚 Knows best.
一会儿见 我的小花 Ta, ta, I'll see you in a bit, my ower.
我一直都在 I'll be here.
遭了糟了 太遭了 No, no no. This is bad, this is very,
糟糕透顶 very bad, This is really bad.
他们总画不对我的鼻子 They just can't get my nose right.
管他呢 Who cares.
你们倒是站着说话不腰疼 Well it's easy for you to say.
你们俩都帅翻了 You guys look amazing.
这样 你们先推我上去 我再来拉你们 All right, okay. Give me a boost, and I'll pull you up.
先把包给我们 Give us the satchel rst.
什么 我就是 Wha..? I just...
真不敢相信 我们在一起混了这么久 I can't believe, that aer all we've been through together,
你们还是不信任我 you don't trust me.
现在把我们拉上去吧 小白脸 Now help us up, prey boy.
不好意思 腾不出手了 Sorry, my hands are full.
什么 What?
莱德 Rider!
无论如何也要把背包夺回来 Retrieve that satchel with any force.
遵命 长官 Yes, sir!
我们就快抓住他了 马克西姆斯 We got him now, Maximus.
快走啊 蠢货 Heeyah! Come ea bag, forward.
不行 No.
别咬了 No, stop it.
别乱来 Stop it.
给我 Give it to me.
总算清净了 Alone at last.
淡定 有个人在我衣橱里 Okay, okay, I got a person in my closet.
我衣橱里有个人 I've got a person in my closet.
我把一个人扔衣橱里了 I've got a person in my closet!
我还弱不禁风 不能自理吗 妈妈 To weak to handle myself out there, huh Mother?
问问我的平底锅吧 Well, Tell that to my frying pan.
瑞普兹 Rapunzel!
放下你的头发来 Let down your hair.
等一下 妈妈 One moment, Mother.
我有个大惊喜 I have a big surprise.
摘要:

这是一个讲述我死亡的故事ThisisthestoryofhowIdied.别紧张其实这是个很有趣的故事Don'tworry,thisisactuallyaveryfunstory.更确切地说我并不是主角Andthetruthis,itisn'tevenmine.主角是一个名叫瑞普兹的女孩Thisisthestoryofagirlnamed,Rapunzel.故事要从太阳讲起Anditstarts,withthesun.很久很久以前Now,onceuponatime,天空坠落了一抹阳光asingledropofsunlightfellfromtheheavens.在这抹阳光中Andfromthi...

展开>> 收起<<
M.魔发奇缘.pdf

共31页,预览7页

还剩页未读, 继续阅读

声明:本站为文档C2C交易模式,即用户上传的文档直接被用户下载,本站只是中间服务平台,本站所有文档下载所得的收益归上传人(含作者)所有。玖贝云文库仅提供信息存储空间,仅对用户上传内容的表现方式做保护处理,对上载内容本身不做任何修改或编辑。若文档所含内容侵犯了您的版权或隐私,请立即通知玖贝云文库,我们立即给予删除!

相关推荐

分类:外语学习 价格:5.9玖币 属性:31 页 大小:682.8KB 格式:PDF 时间:2025-01-08

开通VIP享超值会员特权

  • 多端同步记录
  • 高速下载文档
  • 免费文档工具
  • 分享文档赚钱
  • 每日登录抽奖
  • 优质衍生服务
/ 31
客服
关注