M.魔法环游记

VIP免费
2025-01-08 0 0 785.8KB 43 页 5.9玖币
侵权投诉
很久以前 这个世界遍布奇迹 Long ago, the world was full of wonder.
它充满奇遇 It was adventurous...
惊险刺激 excing...
最厉害的是 and best of all...
有魔法存在 there was magic.
烟火轰鸣 Boombasa!
魔法帮助了所有需要帮助的人 And that magic helped all in need.
熊熊燃烧 Flame Infernar!
闪电霹雳 Voltar Thundasir!
但掌握它并不容易 But it wasn't easy to master.
所以世人找了种更简单的方法维继生活 And so the world found a simpler way to get by.
我给它命名为灯泡 I call it the light bulb.
太简便了 'Tis so easy.
久而久之 Over me...
魔法淡出了人们的视野 magic faded away.
但我希望 But I hope...
在你们身上还能找到一些 there's a lile magic le...
魔法 in you.
好了 All right.
我们将拥有Z90战士的完美身材 We're gonna get Warrior Z90 t.
让我听见你说 "我是一个勇猛的战士" Let me hear you say, "I'm a mighty warrior."
我是一个勇猛的战士 I'm a mighty warrior.
早啊 妈 Morning, Mom.
布拉泽 下来 Blazey, down!
不听话的龙 回你的窝去 Bad dragon! Back to your lair.
生日快乐 成年小伙 Happy birthday, Mr. Adult Man.
别这样 妈 No, Mom.
你这小子 别擦我的亲亲 Hey, buddy. Don't wipe o my kisses.
怎么了 What?
你穿了你爸爸的卫衣 You're wearing your dad's sweatshirt.
终于合身了 You know. Finally ts.
我的小娃娃长大成人了 Aw, my lile chubby cheeks is all grown up!
好了 好了 妈 我上学前得吃点东西 Okay, okay. Mom, I goa eat something before school.
家里吃的不多了 We don't have much food.
我还得去一趟杂货店 I sll have to go to the grocery store.
手拿开 这位先生 Ah, hands o, mister.
这是给你今晚的派对准备的 Those are for your party tonight.
那不是派对 妈 只有家里人 It's not a party, Mom. It's just us.
你可以邀请科学课的同学 You could invite those kids from your science class.
你说过他们都很酷 You said they seem prey rockin'.
我肯定不是这么形容的 I'm, uh, prey sure I didn't say it like that.
再说了 我跟他们根本不熟 And besides, I don't even know them.
生日就该尝试新鲜事物 Well, your birthday's a day to try new things.
做个全新的自己 Be the new you.
说到新鲜事 Speaking of trying new things,
你报名参加驾驶培训了没 did you sign up for driving pracce?
没 没 No! No.
我知道你有点害怕开车 宝贝 可是... I know you're a lile scared to drive, sweee pie, but...
我不害怕 妈 我要把巴利的桌游挪走了 I'm not scared, Mom. I'm gonna move Barley's game.
好吧 可是你知道 Okay, but you know how he gets
有人碰他的桌游时他会怎样的 when someone touches that board.
他总得学着收拾他的玩具吧 Well, he's goa learn how to clean up his toys.
住手 Halt!
吾弟胆敢坏我义举 Doth my brother dare disrupt an acve campaign?
差不多行了 Oh, come on!
伊恩 You know, Ian,
在过去 十六岁的男孩 in the days of old, a boy of 16
要在绝望之沼接受力量的考验 would have his strength tested in the Swamps of Despair.
我什么考验都不想接受 放开我 I'm not tesng anything. Just let me go.
放开他 Let him go.
好吧 Okay.
但我知道你刚才没使出全力 But I know you're stronger than that.
你体内深藏着一个勇猛的战士 There's a mighty warrior inside of you.
只需要把他释放出来就好 You just have to let him out.
对吧 妈 Right, Mom?
不错嘛 Oh, that's good.
巴利 你好臭 你多久没洗澡了 Barley! You snk! When was the last me you showered?
你要是再使点劲 If you tried a lile harder,
没准还真能把我挣开 you actually could probably wiggle out of this.
看到没 妈妈就知道如何释放出体内的战士 See? Mom knows how to let out her inner warrior.
多谢夸奖 Thank you.
快把垃圾拿出去 Now, take out the trash.
...继续留意一只逃跑的狮鹫 ...stay on the lookout for a runaway grin.
布朗科警官 Ocer Bronco.
巴利 巴利 巴 Barley, Barley, Barley.
每次只要市里要拆除 Every me the city tries to tear down
一块旧瓦砾 an old piece of rubble,
我就得马不停蹄地来这找你麻烦 I goa drag my rear end out here and deal with you.
我不知道你在说什么 I don't know what you're talking about.
真的吗 Really?
我是不会让你们拆毁这个水池的 I will not let you tear down this fountain.
踏上大远征的古代战士 Ancient warriors on grand quests
都饮用过这里的活水 drank from its owing water.
巴利 Barley.
他们在毁灭这座城市的过去 They're destroying the town's past.
进来吧 Well, come on in.
休息下腰腿 Rest your haunches for a minute.
谢谢你 亲爱的 Thank you, hon.
你好啊 小寿星 Hey there, birthday boy.
你在干活还是在偷懒 So, ya workin' hard or hardly workin'?
我只是在烤吐司 I'm just, you know, making toast.
说真的 巴利 I'm serious, Barley,
你应该少想着过去 you need to start thinking less about the past
多放眼未来 and more about your future.
她说得对 She's right.
你不能成天只玩桌游 You can't spend all day playing your board game.
《昔日远征》才不只是个桌游 Quests of Yore isn't just a board game.
它是一个基于历史的角色扮演剧本 It's a historically based role playing scenario.
你知道 在古代 Did you know, in the old days,
半人马可一小时可以跑一百一十二千米吗 centaurs could run 70 miles an hour?
我有车 不用跑 I own a vehicle. Don't need to run.
伊恩 你一定可以从《昔日远征》学到很多 Well, Ian, you could denitely learn a lot from Quests of
Yore.
想玩吗 不想 You wanna play? I don't.
你可以当狡猾的盗贼 或者... You could be a cray rogue or...
我知道了 你可以当巫师 I know! You can be a wizard.
我要对汝施放咒语 I shall cast a spell on thee!
小心爸的卫衣 Careful of Dad's sweatshirt!
我都不记得爸穿过这件卫衣 I don't even remember Dad wearing that sweatshirt.
你大概只记得他两件事 Well, you do only have, like, two memories of him.
不 我记得三件 No, I've got three.
我记得他的胡子很扎人 I remember his beard was scratchy,
他的笑声傻傻的 还有我以前常 he had a goofy laugh, and I used to play
把他的脚当鼓敲 把他的脚当鼓敲 没错 drums on his feet. Drums on his feet. Right.
我以前经常... I used to go...
五秒内还能吃 Five second rule.
没事 扯掉就行 It's okay. You just got to pull it.
不要 No!
巴利 Barley!
我上学路上买点吃的就行 I'm just gonna get some food on the way to school.
我晚上帮你缝好 好吗 I'll sew that later tonight, okay?
等等 Wait, wait, wait.
遵照古代的法律 我今天要授汝男人称号 By the laws of yore, I must dub thee a man today.
向我跪拜 Kneel before me.
不了吧 我得走了 That's okay. I goa get going.
好吧 我晚点去接你 All right, well, I'll pick you up later.
我们在学校进行授予仪式 We'll perform the ceremony at school.
别别别 No, no, no, no.
千万别 千万别 好了 再见 Don't do that. Don't do that. Okay, bye!
加油狮鹫 Go Grins!
什么 What?
你念的是恵柳第大学吗 You go to Willowdale College?
不 这是我爸爸的 Oh, no. This was my dad's.
莱特福 威尔顿·莱特福 Lighoot? Wilden Lighoot?
Yeah.
开玩笑吧 我和他是大学同学 You're kidding. I went to college with him.
真的 没错 Really? Yeah.
天啊 他过世的消息真是太让人难过了 Boy, I was so sorry to hear that he passed away.
是啊 谢谢你 Yeah. Thanks.
你爸爸是个特别好的人 非常自信 You know, your dad was a great guy. So condent.
他一进房间就立刻会引起人们的注意 When he came into a room, people noced.
他每天都穿着丑得要命的紫袜子 The man wore the ugliest purple socks every single day.
什么 为什么 What? Why?
我们当年就是这么问他的 Hey, that's exactly what we asked.
但他就是这么大胆 But he was just bold.
我一直希望自己能像他一点 I always wished I had a lile bit of that in me.
嗯 我之前从没听过他这些事 Yeah. Wow. I've never heard any of this about him before.
你还记得什么 爸 What else do you remember? Dad!
抱歉 我得送这孩子去上学了 Oh, sorry. Goa get this guy o to school.
很高兴认识你 Hey, it was nice meeng you.
我也是 Yeah. You, too.
大胆 Bold.
好了 同学们 坐下 开始点名 Okay, class. Sit down. We're starng roll.
你好 戈尔加蒙 Hey, uh, Gorgamon.
你今天能不能不把脚放在我椅子上 Would you mind not pung your feet on my chair today?
抱歉 伙计 Sorry, dude.
我得把脚抬着 Got to keep them elevated.
让血液流往大脑 Gets the blood owing to my brain.
这样我就不好坐下了 It just makes it a lile hard for me to t in there.
如果血液流得不畅通 Well, if I don't have good blood ow,
我就无法专心学习了 I can't concentrate on my schoolwork.
你也不想让我荒废学业吧 You don't want me to do bad in school, do you?
No.
谢了 兄弟 Thanks, bro.
路考第一关 First road test.
有自告奋勇的吗 Any volunteers?
左拐 A le here.
从这个匝道上高速公路 Now, take this on ramp for the freeway.
好 我完全准备好了 Okay, yeah. I'm, uh, super ready for that.
开得又稳又快 It's nice and fast.
并入车流 Just merge into trac.
好 马上就开进去 Yep. Just any minute.
并入车流 Merge into trac.
并入车流 Merge into trac!
我没准备好 I'm not ready!
靠边停车 Pull over.
好了 这周末我们做些什么 All right. So, what should we do this weekend?
去一个凉快点的镇子 Move to a cooler town?
伙计们 大家好... What up, dudes? Um...
我今晚要开个派对 I'm, uh, having a party tonight,
不知道你们愿不愿意过来 and I was wondering if you wanted to come over
吃点蛋糕 and get down on some cake.
一般人不会这么说 That's not something anyone says.
好吧 别说"伙计们" "哥们"怎么样 Okay, don't say "dudes." "Gang"?
你们好吗 哥们 What's up, gang?
你们好吗 哥们 What's up, gang?
你们好吗 哥们 What's up, gang?
伊恩吗 Ian, right?
没想到你知道我的... I didn't know you knew my...
反正 Anyway...
如果你们喜欢派对 那我 If you like pares, then I'm...
我准备办一个派对 I was gonna do a party...
什么 我要说的是 What? What I was trying to say is
如果你们今晚没什么安排 if you're not doing anything tonight...
不过相信你们可能早就安排好了 but I'm sure you probably are doing something tonight...
如果你们跟我一样喜欢蛋糕喜欢蛋糕 and you like cake like I like cake,
我家里有一个蛋糕 I've got a cake at my house.
你是想邀请我们去派对吗 Are you inving us to a party?
就这意思 That's the one.
好啊 我们没什么安排 Yeah, we don't have any plans.
对啊 去吧 完全可以 Yeah, okay. Totally.
真的吗 Really?
那我们可以坐巴士去我家 I guess we can just take the bus over to my house.
不不不 Oh, no, no, no.
这不是小寿星吗 Is that the birthday boy I see?
瞧呀 你的战车正在恭迎大驾 Behold! Your chariot awaits!
你认识那家伙吗 Do you know that guy?
莱特福的伊恩多尔爵士 Sir Iandore of Lighoot.
感觉他是在跟你说话 Seems like he's talking to you.
伊恩 Hey, Ian!
巴利 Hey, Barley.
我们其实正准备去坐巴士 Yeah, we were actually gonna take the bus.
巴士 那可不行 The bus? Nay!
我会让吉娜薇 I will give you and your companions
载你和你的同伴们一程 transport upon Guinevere.
吉娜薇是谁 Um, who's Guinevere?
我伟大的战马 My mighty steed.
尴尬了 That's embarrassing.
没事的 姑娘 我来把你修好 That's okay, girl. Patch you back up.
他就是在开玩笑 He's just joking around.
你脸上有点东西 You've got something on your face.
不是 你... 下 不... ... Oh, no. You... just... Wait, no. It's... No...
话说回来 我刚想起来 You know what? I just remembered
我的生日取消了 that my birthday is, uh, canceled.
什么 我是说派对 What? I mean, the party.
其实根本没准备办派对 It was never actually happening.
就是个巨大的误会 It was just this huge misunderstanding.
我得走了 So, I got to go.
好了 再见 Okay. Bye!
抱歉 我来收拾一下 Sorry. Let me just le those.
那些孩子在你脸上写字了 Did those kids write on your face?
过来 我帮你擦 Here. I'll get it.
我们能不能赶快回家 Can we please just go home?
好吧 我们晚点举行你的生日仪式 Okay, well, we'll perform your birthday ceremony later.
然后你就会准备好长大成人 Then you'll be ready for adulthood
面对各种严峻的挑战了 and its gauntlet of challenges.
知道吗 在上古时期 You know, in ancient mes,
庆祝生日要完成一项庄严的任务 you celebrated your day of birth with a solemn quest.
当然 跟古时候的挑战比起来 Of course, those were nothing compared to the challenges
算不上什么 of the old days.
妈妈 Mom?
妈妈 Mom?
威尔 那东西你修不好了 Will, you're not gonna get that thing working.
我觉得没问题 I think I've got it.
我就站在这里看看它什么时候炸 I'm gonna watch from over here for when it blows up.
喂 听得见吗 Hello? Hello?
我跟你打赌那东西不能用 I'll bet good money you can't get it to work.
是吗 Oh, is that right?
没错 Yep.
不过你倒是很擅长 But you're doing a good job of
装作知道自己在做什么 making it look like you know what you're doing.
我在努力 Well, I'm trying to.
你看过有没有电池了吗 Did you check if it had baeries?
你肯定没看 我知道 Of course you didn't. I know.
所以它能用吗 So, is it really working?
试试看吧 Let's nd out.
好了 再见 Okay. Bye.
威尔 那东西你修不好了 Will, you're not going to get that thing working.
我觉得没问题 I think I've got it.
我就站在这里看看它什么时候炸 I'm gonna watch from over here for when it blows up.
你好 爸爸 Hi, Dad.
喂 听得见吗 Hello? Hello?
是我 伊恩 It's me, Ian.
是吗 Oh, is that right?
没错 你今天过得怎么样 Yeah. Did you have a good day?
我在努力 Well, I'm trying to.
是吧 我也是 Yeah. Me, too.
不过我明显需要帮助 Although, I could clearly use some help.
我很希望什么时候能跟你待一会 I sure do wish I could spend the day with you someme.
我知道 I know.
有那么多我们能做的事 Well, there are so many things we could do.
我觉得一定会很有意思 I bet it'd be really fun.
试试看吧 Let's nd out.
好啊 我很愿意 我们可以 Yeah. I mean, I'd love to. We could, uh...
好了 再见 Okay. Bye.
好吧 Yeah.
再见 Bye.
天啊 Oh, my...
巴利 让你的士兵离开我的国土 Barley, keep your soldiers o my land
不然我们两国就要开战了 or our kingdoms will go to war!
抱歉 妈妈 Sorry, Mom!
这真是世上最长的休学年 Oh, this is the world's longest gap year.
亲爱的 我准备来补的 Honey, I was gonna do that.
没事的 It's okay.
你肯定是哪个缝纫大师教出来的 You must have been taught by some kind of sewing master.
没错 一个非常谦虚的缝纫大师 Yeah. A very humble sewing master.
爸爸在我这个年纪是什么样的 What was Dad like when he was my age?
他一直很有自信吗 Was he always super condent?
才不是 Oh, no.
他花了一段时间才认清自己 It took him a while to nd out who he was.
真希望能见见他 I wish I'd met him.
我也是 Oh, me, too.
但是 你爸爸生病后 But, hey, you know, when your dad got sick,
他很努力地与病魔做抗争 he fought so hard
因为比起其他一切 他最想见到你 because he wanted to meet you more than anything.
你知道吗 我有东西给你 You know what? I have something for you.
我本来打算吃完蛋糕再给你 I was gonna wait unl aer cake,
但是我觉得你也等了够久了 but I think you've waited long enough.
是什么 What is it?
是你爸爸给你准备的礼物 It's a gi from your dad.
什么意思 是爸爸准备的 What do you mean, it's from Dad?
我不知道 妈妈说是给我们两个人的 I don't know. Mom said it was for both of us.
是什么 What is it?
他只说等你们都满十六岁了再给你们 He just said to give you this when you were both over 16.
我也不知道是什么 I have no idea what it is.
不会吧 No way!
这是根魔杖 It's a wizard sta.
爸爸是个巫师 什么 Dad was a wizard. What?
等下 你爸爸是个会计 Hold on, your dad was an accountant.
他生病后是对很多稀奇古怪的东西 I mean, he got interested in a lot of strange things
感兴趣 但是 when he got sick, but...
有封信 There's a leer.
"亲爱的伊恩和巴利 "Dear Ian and Barley,
很久以前 这个世界遍布奇迹 "long ago, the world was full of wonder.
充满着奇遇 惊险刺激 "It was adventurous, excing,
最厉害的是 有魔法存在 "and best of all, there was magic.
魔法帮助了所有需要帮助的人 "And that magic helped all in need.
但掌握它并不容易 "But it wasn't easy to master.
所以世人找了种更简单的方法维继生活 "And so the world found a simpler way to get by.
久而久之 魔法淡出了人们的视野 "Over me, magic faded away,
但我希望你们身上还留有一点魔法 "but I hope there's a lile magic le in you.
所以我写下了这则咒语 好让我看看 "And so I wrote this spell, so I could see for myself
我的儿子们会成为什么样的人" "who my boys grew up to be."
"显现咒" "Visitaon Spell."
难以置信 I don't believe this.
摘要:

很久以前这个世界遍布奇迹Longago,theworldwasfullofwonder.它充满奇遇Itwasadventurous...惊险刺激exciting...最厉害的是andbestofall...有魔法存在therewasmagic.烟火轰鸣Boombastia!魔法帮助了所有需要帮助的人Andthatmagichelpedallinneed.熊熊燃烧FlameInfernar!闪电霹雳VoltarThundasir!但掌握它并不容易Butitwasn'teasytomaster.所以世人找了种更简单的方法维继生活Andsotheworldfoundasimplerwaytogetb...

展开>> 收起<<
M.魔法环游记.pdf

共43页,预览9页

还剩页未读, 继续阅读

声明:本站为文档C2C交易模式,即用户上传的文档直接被用户下载,本站只是中间服务平台,本站所有文档下载所得的收益归上传人(含作者)所有。玖贝云文库仅提供信息存储空间,仅对用户上传内容的表现方式做保护处理,对上载内容本身不做任何修改或编辑。若文档所含内容侵犯了您的版权或隐私,请立即通知玖贝云文库,我们立即给予删除!
分类:外语学习 价格:5.9玖币 属性:43 页 大小:785.8KB 格式:PDF 时间:2025-01-08

开通VIP享超值会员特权

  • 多端同步记录
  • 高速下载文档
  • 免费文档工具
  • 分享文档赚钱
  • 每日登录抽奖
  • 优质衍生服务
/ 43
客服
关注