S.神偷奶爸1

VIP免费
2025-01-08 1 0 596.28KB 26 页 5.9玖币
侵权投诉
片名:神偷奶爸1
请问这里有洗手间吗? Excuse me, sir,is there a commode?
贾斯丁! Jusn!
快给我照相,亲爱的 我都把金字塔托在手里了 Quick honey take my picture.I got the pyramid in my
hand.
贾斯丁,你给我回来! Jusn, you get back here right now!
停下! No, stop!
停下,拦住他!回来,别爬上去! No no! Stop him! Go back! Don't climb!
等等 Wait, wait.
冷静,别往前,小伙子 Hold on. Easy, lile boy.
停下,小毛孩!别走了! 不! Okay stop child! Stop right there No!
不是吧!他掉下去了 No, no, no! There he goes.
贾斯丁! Jusn!
就这里,我接住他了! I've got him! I've got him!
埃及当地今晚一片愤怒 Outrage in Egypt tonight as it was discovered
人们发现吉萨金字塔被盗 that the Great Pyramid of Giza had been stolen
取而代之的是个巨大的充气模型 and replaced by a giant inatable replica.
各国政府和民众都懵了 There is panic throughout the globe as countries and cizens
他们开始保卫自己心爱的地标 try to protect their beloved landmarks.
对此案执法部门目前仍无头绪 Law enforcement sll has no leads,
到底是哪个恶棍 leaving everyone to wonder,which of the world's villains
犯下了这弥天大罪呢? is responsible for this heinous crime?
他下一个目标又会是哪里? And where will he strike next?
今天这日子适合犯罪 I'm having a bad, bad day
一路向前我从不后退 It's about me that I get my way
谁挡我路我就做掉谁 Steamrolling whatever I see
冷冻光束!冷冻光束!冷冻光束! Freeze ray!Freeze ray! Freeze ray!
今天这日子适合犯罪 I'm having a bad, bad day
你看不爽我也无所谓 If you take it personal,that's okay
看,前面谁来了 Watch, this is so fun to see
卑鄙的我 Despicable me
早上好,格鲁! Morning, Gru!
你好吗? How you doing?
你好,弗雷德 Hello, Fred.
对了,我院子里到处都是你家狗的便便 FYI your dog has been leaving lile bombs all over my yard
我不喜欢 and I don't appreciate it.
抱歉,但狗就是这样,喜欢到处溜达 Sorry You know dogs They go wherever they want to go
但死狗就不会了吧 Unless they're dead.
开玩笑啦! I'm joking!
不过我说的是实话 祝你今天愉快 Although it is true Anyway, have a good one
好吧 Okay. Yeah.
谁挡我路我就做掉谁 Steamrolling whatever I see
卑鄙的我 Despicable me
今天这日子适合犯罪 I'm having a bad, bad day
你看不爽我也无所谓 If you take it personal that's okay
卑鄙的我 Despicable me
搞什么飞机! You've got to be pulling on my leg!
你好! Hello!
卖曲奇饼啦 Cookies for sale.
走吧,我不在家 Go away. I'm not home.
你在的,我都听见你说话了 Yes, you are. I heard you.
没有,我这是 No, you didn't. This
答录机 is a recording.
不是的 是的 No, it isn't.Yes, it is.
请听到「嘟」一声后留言 Watch this. Leave a message, beep.
再见,答录机 Goodbye, recorded message.
走吧,艾格尼斯 Agnes, come on.
凯尔! Kyle!
死狗!别这样,我的小松饼 Bad dog! No! No, no.Sit. My mun.
格鲁! Gru!
法瑞奥教授 Dr Nefario.
我知道你也有同样的感觉 I know how you must be feeling.
我自己也感到很失落 I, too, have encountered great disappointment
但在我眼里,你永远是一流好手 but in my eyes,you will always be one of the greats.
什么?出什么事了? What? What happened?
都传遍天下了! It's all over the news!
金字塔被偷了 Some fella just stole a pyramid.
他们都说相比之下,其他恶棍 They're saying he makes all other villains look
太烂了 lame.
召唤小喽喽! Assemble the minions!
小喽喽们,集合了! Minions, assemble!
好的 Okay. Okay.
Hey!
气色不错啊,凯文!家里人都好吧? Looking good, Kevin! How is the family? Good?
很好 All right.
我的小比利!你怎样啊,拉里? That's my Billy boy! What up, Larry?
大家好! Hello, everybody!
很好! Yeah, all right!
冷静,安静! Simmer down. Simmer down!
谢谢,很好 Thank you, okay.
大家应该都听说了 Now, I realize that you guys probably heard
某个恶棍偷了金字塔 about this other villain who stole the pyramids.
很明显,这是件大事 Apparently, it's a big deal.
大家都叫它世纪之罪什么的 People are calling it the crime of the century and stu like that.
我不淡定了吗?没有! But am I upset? No, I am not!
一点点而已 A lile,
但我们今年收成也不错嘛 but we have had a prey good year ourselves,
你们的功劳我都记在心里的 and you guys are all right in my book.
不,不会涨工资! No, no raises!
一毛钱都不会涨 You're not going to get any raises.
我们都干了什么? What did we do?
我们偷来了时代广场的大屏幕! Well, we stole the Times Square JumboTron!
厉害! Nice!
了不起吧 That's how I roll.
你们都喜欢在这上面看球赛吧? Yeah, you all like watching football on that, huh?
这还不止 But that's not all.
我们偷到了自由女神像 We stole the Statue of Liberty,
虽然是赌城那座小的 the small one from Las Vegas.
更别说埃菲尔铁塔了!也是赌城那座小的 And I won't even menon the Eiel Tower! Also Vegas.
还有件事我还没打算告诉你们 Okay, I wasn't going to tell you about this yet,
我正准备干票大的! but I have been working on something very big!
相比之下金字塔这事根本不足一提! Something that will blow this pyramid thing out of the water!
这里要感谢一下我的好朋友 法瑞奥教授的努力工作 And thanks to the eorts of my good friend Dr
Nefario...
谢谢你! Thank you!
他来了 There he is.
他今天打扮得很潮 He's styling.
我们已经在一个秘密实验室 Now, we have located a shrink ray
发现了神器「收缩枪」一旦把这东西拿到手 in a secret lab and once we take this shrink ray
我们就有能力 we will have the capability
犯下这真正的世纪之罪 to pull o the true crime of the century.
我们要去偷 We are going to steal...
等等!我还没说要偷什么呢 Wait, wait! I haven't told you what it is yet.
听好了,戴夫 Dave, listen up, please.
接下来,我们要去偷 Next, we are going to steal,
气氛差不多了 pause for eect,
月亮! the moon!
一旦偷到了月亮 And once the moon is mine,
他们就会满足我的任何需求来赎回月亮 the world will give me whatever I want to get it back!
而我也会成为最坏的恶棍! And I will be the greatest villain of all me!
这就是我的伟大计划 That's what I'm talking about.
喂? Yes?
格鲁?我算了一下帐 Hello, Gru? I've been crunching some numbers,
我们没钱搞这么大的工程啊 and I really don't see how we can aord this.
没钱我可搞不定 It can't be done.I'm not a miracle worker.
别紧张 Hey, chillax.
我会去银行再贷一笔,他们爱死我了! I'll just get another loan from the bank. They love me!
别这样,伊迪丝! Edith, stop it!
怎么了?我只是在走路嘛 What? I'm just walking.
「哈蒂小姐的女生之家」
哈蒂小姐,我们回来了 Hi, Miss Hae. We're back Hi, Miss Hae. We're back
你们好啊,女孩儿们 Hello, girls!
今天有人来领养我们吗? Anybody come to adopt us while we were out?
我想想 Let me think.
没有! No!
伊迪丝!你放什么在我桌上? Edith! What did you put on my desk?
泥巴派 A mud pie.
不会有人来领养你们的,伊迪丝 你心里清楚,对吧? You're never gonna get adopted Edith You know
that, don't you?
嗯,我知道 很好 Yeah, I know. Good.
那么,今天如何啊,姑娘们?完成指标了吗? So how did it go, girls? Did we meet our quotas?
差不多吧 Sort of.
卖了43块薄荷糖,30块漩涡巧克力 还有18个可可坚果 We sold 43 mini mints,30 choco swirlies,and 18
coco nues.
好吧 Okay.
听起来好像不少 Well, you say that like it's a great sale day.
看着我的脸! Look at my face!
就这点还好意思说? Do you sll think it's a great sale day?
18个可可坚果 Eighteen coco nues.
我想还有增长的空间吧? I think we can do a lile beer than that, don't you?
是的 Yeah.
大家不想周末呆在耻辱盒里面吧?肯定不想 We wouldn't want to spend the weekend in the Box of
Shame, would we? No.
不想,哈蒂小姐 No, Miss Hae. No Miss Hae.
好,去吧,洗我的衣服去 Okay good O you go Go clean something of mine.
你好,佩妮 Hi, Penny.Hi, Penny.
你们好 (「耻辱盒」) Hi, guys.
你好妈妈,不好意思,我本打算打给你 Hello Mom Sorry, I meant to call, but...
我想恭喜你偷到了金字塔 I just wanted to congratulate you on stealing the pyramid.
是你偷的吧? That was you, wasn't it?
或者是其他成功的恶棍干的? Or was it a villain who's actually successful?
你也知道妈妈,我正打算干一票 Just so you know, Mom,I am about to do something
相当大的案子 that's very, very big,very important.
等你听到好消息的时候,会很自豪的 When you hear about it,you're going to be very proud.
祝你好运,我先挂了 Good luck with that.Okay, I'm out of here.
「罪恶银行」
我是格鲁,来见珀金斯先生 Gru to see Mr. Perkins.
好,请坐 Yes, please have a seat.
我个人的一小步 That's one small step for man,
却是人类的一大步 one giant leap for mankind.
妈,总有一天我会登月的 Ma, someday I'm going to go to the moon.
可惜你晚了一步,儿子 I'm afraid you're too late, Son.
航天局已经不再带猴子登月了 NASA isn't sending the monkeys any more.
你好 Hey.
我也是来申请恶棍贷款的 我外号叫「向量」 I'm applying for a new villain loan.Go by the name of
Vector.
这是个数学术语 It's a mathemacal term,
意思是有方向有大小的量 a quanty represented by an arrow,with both direcon and magnitude.
我就是向量了! Vector! That's me,
因为我犯的罪既有方向又有份量 'cause I'm comming crimes with both direcon and magnitude.
看看我的新武器 Check out my new weapon.
锯脂鱼枪!没错! Piranha gun! Oh, yes!
能发射活生生的锯脂鱼 没见过吧?我发明的 Fires live piranhas. Ever seen one before? No you haven't I
invented it.
要不要看看效果? Do you want a demonstraon?
干!有时候很难塞回去 Shoot! So dicult, somemes,to get the piranha back inside of my...
格鲁先生,珀金斯先生可以见您了 Mr. Gru, Mr. Perkins will see you now.
我所要的 So, all I need
就是建造火箭的资金 is money from the bank to build a rocket.
然后月亮就到手了 哇! And then, the moon is ours.Wow!
说得很好 Well, very nice presentaon.
那么我想看看收缩枪 I'd like to see this shrink ray.
没问题!等我拿到手先 Absolutely! Will do.Soon as I have it.
你还没拿到? You don't have it?
没拿到就好意思来要钱? And yet you have the audacity to ask the bank for money?
没错 Apparently.
你知不知道银行在你身上砸了多少钱了,格鲁? Do you have any idea of the capital that this bank has
invested in you, Gru?
而你那么多犯罪计划却几乎没赚到钱 With far too few of your sinister plots actually turning a prot.
怎么说呢?比如你是这个苹果吧 How can I put it? Let's say this apple is you.
要是还不开始赚钱 If we don't start geng our money back...
明白了吧? Get the picture?
格鲁,现在有很多新来的恶棍 Look, Gru, the point is, there are a lot of new villains out there,
比你年轻,比你饥渴 younger than you,hungrier than you,
比你年轻 younger than you.
比如外面那个叫向量的小伙子 Like that young fellow out there named Vector.
金字塔是他偷的! He just stole a pyramid!
明白,了解 I've got it. I've got it.
至于造火箭的钱 So, as far as geng money for the rocket...
先把收缩枪拿到手,我们再谈 Get the shrink ray,then we'll talk.
东亚,高度机密研究所
废物! Suckers!
废物! Suckers!
搞到了! We got it!
什么东东? What?
喂!什么? Hey! Hey! What! Hey!
不,不! No, no, no!
是你! You!
冰冻别人的脑袋之前请先想清楚 Now, maybe you'll think twice before you freeze someone's head!
再见,格鲁! So long, Gru!
快!不能让他跑了! Quick! We can't let him get away!
摘要:

片名:神偷奶爸1请问这里有洗手间吗?Excuseme,sir,isthereacommode?贾斯丁!Justin!快给我照相,亲爱的我都把金字塔托在手里了Quickhoneytakemypicture.Igotthepyramidinmyhand.贾斯丁,你给我回来!Justin,yougetbackhererightnow!停下!No,stop!停下,拦住他!回来,别爬上去!Nono!Stophim!Goback!Don'tclimb!等等Wait,wait.冷静,别往前,小伙子Holdon.Easy,littleboy.停下,小毛孩!别走了!不!Okaystopchild!Stoprig...

展开>> 收起<<
S.神偷奶爸1.pdf

共26页,预览6页

还剩页未读, 继续阅读

声明:本站为文档C2C交易模式,即用户上传的文档直接被用户下载,本站只是中间服务平台,本站所有文档下载所得的收益归上传人(含作者)所有。玖贝云文库仅提供信息存储空间,仅对用户上传内容的表现方式做保护处理,对上载内容本身不做任何修改或编辑。若文档所含内容侵犯了您的版权或隐私,请立即通知玖贝云文库,我们立即给予删除!
分类:外语学习 价格:5.9玖币 属性:26 页 大小:596.28KB 格式:PDF 时间:2025-01-08

开通VIP享超值会员特权

  • 多端同步记录
  • 高速下载文档
  • 免费文档工具
  • 分享文档赚钱
  • 每日登录抽奖
  • 优质衍生服务
/ 26
客服
关注