S.神偷奶爸2

VIP免费
2025-01-08 1 0 644.07KB 32 页 5.9玖币
侵权投诉
神偷奶爸2
北极圈 最高机密实验室
3周了 还是一点头绪都没有 Three weeks, and we're sll no close to cracking this.
好吧 把他带过来 Right! Bring him in!
是的 长官 Yes, sir.
生日快乐 艾格妮丝
这是有史以来最棒的生日派对 This is the best party ever!
不好了 Oh, no!
有条龙正在逼近 A dragon is approaching!
别怕 英勇的骑士要来救我们了 Fear not, for here come the valiant knights to save us!
你说她不会来是什么意思 What do you mean she's not coming?
我后院一大群小女孩 I have a backyard full of these lile girls
都指望着能看见仙女呢 who are counng on the visit from the Fairy Princess!
我不要退款 我要的是仙女 I do not want a refund! I want the Fairy Princess!
求你了 求你了 救人一命 Please, please, I'm begging you!
我咒你晚上睡不着觉 You know what? I hope you can't sleep at night,
因为你粉碎了小女孩的梦想 you crusher of lile girls' dreams!
仙女什么时候来 Oh, oh, when's the Fairy Princess coming?
马上就来 Any minute now!
拖住她们 Stall them!
魔术表演
好了 好了 okay, okay.
魔术表演到此为止 Alright, that's enough of the magic show!
等一下 你们听到了吗 Wait, did you hear that?
听上去像是魔法仙尘的声音 It sounded like the twinkling sounds of magical fairy dust.
是仙女 It's the Fairy Princess,
她要来了 She's coming!
Look!
我是格鲁花仙子 It is I, GruTinkerbell!
是最神奇的仙女 The most magical Fairy Princess of all!
今天我在这祝愿艾格妮丝小公主 I am here to wish Princess Agnes,
生日快乐 A very happy birthday!
仙女怎么这么胖 How come you're so fat?
因为 Because
我住在糖果屋里 my house is made of candy!
烦心的时候我就会吃糖果逃避现实 And somemes, I eat instead of facing my problems!
仙女怎么会... How come you have...
好了 去吃蛋糕吧 Okay, me for cake!
谢谢你 格鲁花仙子 Thank you, GruTinkerbell!
你是有史以来最棒的仙女 You're the best Fairy Princess ever!
不客气 小女孩 You are welcome, lile girl!
我知道是你 格鲁 I know it's really you, Gru.
我在装给其他小朋友看呢 I'm just pretending for the other kids.
你好 格鲁 派对狂人先生 Hey there, Gru, Mister Life of the party!
你好 吉莉安 Hello, Jillian!
我知道这样说有点唐突 So, I'm gonna go out on a limb here,
我朋友娜塔莉最近恢复了单身... but my friend Natalie, is recently single, and...
不不不 连门都没有 No, no, no! Get o the limb, right now!
没门 No limb.
拜托 她很会玩的 Come on! She's a riot!
爱唱卡拉OK 有大把时间 She sings karaoke, she has a lot of free me,
对长相的要求也不高 looks aren't that important to her!
吉尔 这不可能 Look, Jill, it's not happening.
说真的 我自己很好 Seriously, I'm ne.
好吧 不说娜塔莉了 Okay, ne, forget Natalie.
我表妹琳达怎样 How about my cousin Linda?
No.
我知道有个女的刚死了老公... Oh, I know someone whose husband just died...
抱歉 没看到你在那里 I'm sorry, I did not see you there.
还是没看到 Or there.
物种未知
凯尔 凯尔 Kyle, Kyle,
凯尔 别尿在我的牵牛花上 Kyle, stop! Stop doing your business on the Petunias!
目标锁定
去吧 尿在弗雷德的花上 尿爽点 There you go, go to Fred's. Go crazy.
好伙计 Good boy.
格鲁先生 Mr. Gru?
什么 我没有...什么事 What, I didn't, what.. Yes?
我是反恶人联盟的特工露西·瓦尔德 Agent Lucy Wilde of the AVL.
抱歉 Sorry.
你得跟我走一趟 You're gonna have to come with me.
抱歉 我...冰冻射线 Oh, sorry, I'm... Freeze Ray!
正确的方式是先开枪再喊 You really should announce your weapons aer you re them,
格鲁先生 Mr. Gru.
做个示范 For example.
红唇电击 Lipsck taser!
效果真好 Oh, it works so good.
车子呢 Where is it?
真抱歉 Oh, Sorry.
给我进去 大块头 Get, in, there, you, big, man!
该死的 Whoa, curses.
跟针扎一样 Pins and needles.
下午好 格鲁先生 Good aernoon, Mr. Gru.
Yeah.
抱歉用这种方法把你请来 I apologize for our methods in geng you here.
我倒不觉得 I don't!
我可以马上再来一次 不骗你 I'd do it again in a heartbeat! I am not gonna lie,
我很享受抓捕他的每一刻 I enjoyed that. Every second of it,
感觉真是爽... Gave me bit of a buzz, actually...
够了 瓦尔德特工 That's enough, Agent Wilde.
抱歉 Sorry.
好了 太过分了 Okay, this is bogus!
我不管你们以为自己是谁 但是... I don't know who you think you people are, but...
我们是反恶人联盟 We are the An Villain League.
是一个致力于 An ultra secret organizaon
对抗全球规模恶势力的绝密组织 dedicated to ghng crime on a global scale.
抢劫银行 我们懒得管 Rob a bank, we're not interested.
杀人放火 还是懒得管 Kill someone, not our deal.
但要是你想融化极地冰盖 But you were to melt the polar ice caps,
或是蒸发富士山 or vaporize Mount Fuji,
甚至是 or even,
偷月亮 Steal the moon.
那就关我们事了 Then, we noce.
首先 你没有证据证明是我做的 First of all, you got no proof that I did that.
其次 偷了之后我又放回去了 Second, aer I did do that, I put it back.
这我们都知道 格鲁先生 We're well aware of that, Mr. Gru.
所以才请你来 That's why we brought you here.
我是联盟的主席 赛拉斯·兰皮谷 I am the league director, Silas Ramsboom.
屁股 Boom.
真好笑 Hilarious.
瓦尔德特工 Agent Wilde.
轮到我了? Oh, me now?
最近有个绝密的实验室 Recently, an enre top secret lab disappeared
在北极圈消失了 from the Arcc Circle.
没错 整个实验室 就这样 Yeah. The enre lab, just...
消失了 它去哪了 Gone. Where did it go?
没兴趣知道 I don't care.
实验室正在研究PX 41 The lab was devoted to experiments involving PX 41.
是一种变种血清 A transmutaon serum.
你问我什么是PX 41 What is PX 41, you ask?
反正很可怕 It's prey bad.
Look.
一般的兔宝宝不是这样的 You usually don't see that in bunnies.
正如你所见 As you could see,
一旦落入坏人手中 In the wrong hands,
PX 41血清 the PX 41 serum,
可能成为地球上最具毁灭性的武器 could be the most devastang weapon on Earth.
幸运的是 Fortunately,
它有十分独特的化学特质 it has a very disnct chemical footprint.
我们利用最新的化学追踪技术 And, using the latest chem tracking technology,
在天堂商场发现它的踪迹 we found traces of it in the Paradise Mall.
商场 A Mall.
没错 Precisely.
我们相信 And we believe that
那个犯罪高手就是这群店主之一 one of these shop owners is a master criminal.
所以才请你来 作为一名前恶棍 And that's where you come in. As an ex villain,
你肯定了解恶棍的思维和行动 you know how a villain thinks, and acts.
计划是安排你到商场的店铺里当卧底 The plan is, to set you up undercover at a shop in the mall,
希望你可以... where hopefully, you'll be able to...
好了 我知道是怎么回事了 Okay! I see where this is going
狗血的动作冒险剧情 with all the "Mission: Impossible" stu.
我的回答是不 But no, no.
我现在身为人父 还是个守法的商人 I'm a father now. And, a legimate businessman.
我在生产一系列美味的果酱和果冻 I am developing a line of delicious jams and jellies.
果酱跟果冻啊 "Jams and jellies".
什么态度 Oh, atude!
就是这样 That's right!
谢谢 老子不干 So thanks, but no thanks.
给你个建议 与其把别人绑来言语相激 And here's a p: instead of teasing people, and kidnapping them,
不如直接给他们打电话 maybe you should just give them a call!
再见 屁股先生 Good day, Mr. Sheepbu!
是兰皮谷 Ramsboom.
是吗 还是屁股好听些 Oh, yeah, like I said it beer!
也许我不该这样说 Look, I probably shouldn't be saying this, but...
不过你当恶棍真是棒极了 Your work as a villain, was kind of, amazing.
要是你回心转意想大干一场的话 So if you ever wanna get back to doing something awesome.
给我们打电话 Give us a call.
我不是叫你们去睡觉了吗 Hey, I told you guys to get to bed!
抱歉 Oh, sorry.
你什么时候去约会 So, when are you going on your date?
什么 What?
记得吗 吉莉安小姐说给你安排了约会 Remember? Ms. Jillian said she was arranging a date for you.
她是个疯子 我不会去约会的 Yeah, well, she is a nutjob and I'm not going on any date.
为什么 Why not?
难道你害怕 Are you scared?
你们看电视播的登月报道了吗 Hey, did you guys see the moon landing on TV?
你能相信吗 简直酷毙了 Can you believe it? It's so cool!
知道吗 打扰一下 丽萨 You know what? Excuse me, Lisa?
前几天我跟外星人讲话了 不会吧 I talked to alien the other day. no way.
他超可爱 He's so cute.
丽萨 我在想... Hey, Lisa, I was wondering...
格鲁摸了丽萨 Gru touched Lisa!
丽萨得了"格鲁病" Lisa's got Grues!
害怕 怕什么 Scared? Of what?
女人 怎么会 Women? No!
胡说八道 That's bonkers!
我只是对约会不感兴趣而已 就这样 I just, I've no interest in going on a date, that's all!
结案陈词 Case closed!
我不害怕 I'm not scared!
女人 Of women.
也不怕约会 Or dates.
睡觉吧 Let's go to bed.
晚安 伊迪丝 Goodnight, Edith.
晚安 玛格 Goodnight, Margo.
慢着 hold the horses,
你给谁发短信呢 who are you texng?
没有谁 是我朋友艾弗里 No one! Just my friend Avery.
艾弗里 艾弗里吗 Avery. Eh? Avery?
女生还是男生 Is that a girl's name or a boy's name?
这重要吗 Does it maer?
不 这不重要 No! No, it doesn't maer,
除非是个男生 unless it's a boy!
我知道为什么你是男生 I know what makes you a boy.
你知道 Uhh, you do?
因为你是光头 Your bald head.
是啊 Oh. Yes.
它好光滑 It's really smooth.
有时候我盯着它 Somemes I stare at it,
就在想会不会有小鸡蹦出来 and imagine a lile chick popping out.
晚安 艾格妮丝 Goodnight, Agnes.
永远别长大 Never get older.
蒂姆 发型不错 Hey, Tim, nice haircut!
汤米 再坚持一下 伙计 Tommy, hang in there, baby!
快到周五了 It's almost Friday!
今天这批果冻如何 尼法里奥博士 So, how's today's batch, Dr. Nefario?
我研发了新的配方 I developed a new formula which allowed me
能把各种浆果调成一个味 to get every known kind of berry in a one avor of jelly.
好吃 That is good!
我喜欢这个味... Love the avor of...
很难吃吧 It's horrible, isn't it?
怎么会 No, no!
我们已经有很大进展了 Oh, we're making great progress!
来 尝尝 Here, try some.
即使没人喜欢 Just because everybody hates it,
也不代表它不好 doesn't mean it's not good!
听我说 格鲁 Listen, Gru. There's something
有件事我一直想跟你说 I've been meaning to talk to you about for some me now.
怎么了 What, what's wrong?
我怀念当恶棍的日子 I miss being evil.
图谋不轨 大肆犯罪 Sinister plots, large scale crimes,
这才是我活着的意义 It's what I live for!
你不觉得我们的前途不应该仅仅是果冻吗 I mean, don't you think there's more for our future than jelly?
我在考虑加一条果酱生产线 Well, I'm also considering a line of jams.
格鲁 我已经另谋出路了 The thing is, Gru, I've now been recruited elsewhere.
尼法里奥博士 Dr. Nefario!
别闹了 Oh, come on.
你在跟我开玩笑吧 You're kidding, right?
这对我而言是个好机会 This is a great opportunity for me,
能过上更邪恶 更入流的生活 live a life more evil, more central.
好吧 Very well.
我们来给你送行 Let us give you, the proper send o.
小子们 Minions!
向尼法里奥博士 The highest honor awarded,
致以最崇高的敬意 to Dr. Nefario,
感谢你多年以来尽心服务 for your years of service,
鸣屁枪21the 21 Fart Gun Salute!
我数到有22Uhh, I counted twenty two.
再见 我的朋友们 Farewell, my friends.
我还得再飘一会 This may take a while.
你们继续工作吧 Go about your business!
我已经开始想念你们了 I miss you already!
你好 Ehh? Oh, Hello!
你确定我们这样做好吗 Are you sure we should be doing this?
当然 这是为了他好 Yes, it's for his own good.
好的 我们得选张照片 Okay, we need to choose a picture.
约会网
不行 No.
太吓人 Scary.
太奇怪 Weird.
那是什么 What is that?
早上好 姑娘们 我要宣布一件大事 Good morning, girls, I have an announcement to make!
你长得像哪个名人 Hey, what celebrity do you look like?
摘要:

神偷奶爸2北极圈最高机密实验室3周了还是一点头绪都没有Threeweeks,andwe'restillnoclosetocrackingthis.好吧把他带过来Right!Bringhimin!是的长官Yes,sir.生日快乐艾格妮丝这是有史以来最棒的生日派对Thisisthebestpartyever!不好了Oh,no!有条龙正在逼近Adragonisapproaching!别怕英勇的骑士要来救我们了Fearnot,forherecomethevaliantknightstosaveus!你说她不会来是什么意思Whatdoyoumeanshe'snotcoming?我后院一大群小女孩Ihav...

展开>> 收起<<
S.神偷奶爸2.pdf

共32页,预览7页

还剩页未读, 继续阅读

声明:本站为文档C2C交易模式,即用户上传的文档直接被用户下载,本站只是中间服务平台,本站所有文档下载所得的收益归上传人(含作者)所有。玖贝云文库仅提供信息存储空间,仅对用户上传内容的表现方式做保护处理,对上载内容本身不做任何修改或编辑。若文档所含内容侵犯了您的版权或隐私,请立即通知玖贝云文库,我们立即给予删除!
分类:外语学习 价格:5.9玖币 属性:32 页 大小:644.07KB 格式:PDF 时间:2025-01-08

开通VIP享超值会员特权

  • 多端同步记录
  • 高速下载文档
  • 免费文档工具
  • 分享文档赚钱
  • 每日登录抽奖
  • 优质衍生服务
/ 32
客服
关注