S.神偷奶爸3.

VIP免费
2025-01-08 0 0 685.39KB 32 页 5.9玖币
侵权投诉
Illumina
照名 Illuminat
照名电 Illuminat.
干嘛 What?
照明电影 Illuminaon!
那是1985年 当时最火爆的节目是 The year was 1985, and the number one show on television was
坏蛋布拉特 Evil Bra.
本节目由巴尔萨泽·布拉特领衔出演少年天才 The show starred young Balthazar Bra as a child prodigy
也是犯罪天才 决心称霸世界 and criminal mastermind.. bent on world dominaon.
他在那 抓住他 There he is! Get him!
我可是个坏小子 I've been a bad boy!
布拉特是上个世纪八十年代最出名的童星 Bra was the biggest child actor of the 1980s,
打动了全球观众的心 striking a chord with audiences all over the world.
他在那 抓住他 There he is! Get him!
但一切都在第三季结束了 But it all came to an end in season three,
因为 When
我可是个坏小子 I've been a bad boy!
这位年轻的明星进入了青春发育期 小男孩 男孩? The young star experienced an unexpected growth
spurt. Boy? Boy?
节目停播 好莱坞将他拒之门外 The show was canceled. Hollywood rejected him
布拉特的事业步入低谷 人气直线下降 and Bra quickly plunged into a downward spiral.
他开始相信自己就是电视里的那个角色 Starng to actually believed he was the character he played on
TV.
你看什么 What are you looking at?
让我们不禁好奇 Leading us all to wonder
他现在在哪? Where is he now?
知道吗 克莱夫 You know what, Clive?
在电视上扮演恶人很有趣 Playing a villain on TV was fun,
但现实生活中作恶会更爽 but being one in real life is even beer.
犯罪音乐响起 Heist music!
来了 Here it comes.
干嘛 克莱夫 What? Clive!
你在干嘛?这是犯罪音乐吗? What are you doing? How is that heist music?
抱歉 我的锅 Sorry, my bad.
妈妈呀 Mommy!
给我停 Stop right
反恶人类联盟总部
长官 船上混入了某个 怪物 Sir, the ship has been boarded by some kind of monster.
等下 那不是怪物 Wait, that's not a monster.
那只是个穿了垫肩的男人 That's a man wearing shoulder pads.
只有一位超级大坏蛋的打扮才会那么土气 There's only one supervillain whose fashion sense is quite that
dated,
巴尔萨泽·布拉特 Balthazar Bra.
糟糕 杜邦钻石还在那船上 Blast it! The Dupont Diamond is on that ship!
派所有附近的特工立刻出发去现场 I want every agent in the area on the scene immediately.
我们已经到了 格鲁西特工马上就到 We're already here! Agents Grucy are closing in fast.
没错 什么 你叫我们什么 Yes wait, wha? What did you call us?
格鲁西 格鲁加露西变成格鲁西 Grucy. You know, Gru and Lucy mushed together.
你叫叫看 Try it.
我喜欢 但不太喜欢 Haha! I like it, but not a lot,
我不喜欢 I don't like it.
停下 Stop!
趴下 On the ground!
保护钻石 快行动 The jewel! Move!
快 快 Go, go, go!
不许动 Don't move!
你又来晚了 格鲁 Too late again, Gru.!
怎么回事 Wha?
他要逃走了 He's geng away!!
他想得美 That's what he thinks.
出发 Go, go!
快行动 Ugh! Go, go.
快走啊 Go, go, go!
我们应该抓不到了 格鲁 I don't think we can make it, Gru.
我们可以的 We can make it!
可以的 We can make it !
不行了 No, we can't!
准备好 Get ready!
准备好迎接 什么 Get ready for whaaa !
你还好吗 Hey. How're you doing?
没事吧 Are you okay?
你们好 Hello.
你们真可爱 You guys are so cute.
去抓他 小鲁鲁 Go get him, Gru Gru!
你好啊 格鲁 Hello, Gru.
你适应得如何呀 How's your transion coming?
从世界级大恶棍变成世界最烂特工 You know, from world's worst villain to world's worst agent?
太搞笑了 你应该上电视 Oh, that's hilarious! You should be on TV!
哦对了 你之前有节目 Oh, that's right, you were
结果节目被取消了 but then you got canceled.
怎么样 What about that?
什么 姑娘们干的 Whaaa Oh! Girls?!
不如跳舞 Dance ght!
A队 钻石很安全 Alpha team, the diamond is secure.
快来带走它 Come and pick up the package.
收到 A队已经出发 Copy that, Alpha team on approach.
格鲁 Gru.
你真以为我失去意识了吗 Did you actually think I was unconscious?
那是我的演技 哥们 It's called acng, hoser!
显然我技艺还未生疏 And clearly I've sll got it!
我可是个坏小子 I've been a baaaad boy! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!
不许动 Freeze! Don't move!
真是见了录像带的鬼了 Son of a Betamax!
快行动 抓住他 快 Go! Go! Get him! Get him!
他要跑了 He's geng away!
这事没完 听到了吗 格鲁 This isn't over, Gru! You hear me?
我跟你没完 This is not over!
那又如何 钻石在我手上 Yeah? Well, I sll have the diamond!
祝你生日快乐 祝你生日快乐 Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to
祝丹生日快乐 Happy birthday, dear Daaaan.
祝你生日快乐 Happy birthday to you.
准备好了吗 是的 Hey, you ready? Yeah!
派对开始了 大家 Party! Party, everyone!
小心 Hey! Watch it!
不敢相信又一次放跑了布拉特 I can't believe Bra got away, again.
这怎么可能 怎么 How is this possible? How?
不仅仅是他跑了让我生气 还有他那股自以为是的劲 And it's not just that he got away, It's that he's so
smug about it!
真恶心 我可是个坏小子 Ewww. I've been a baaaad boy!
你好啊 埃德娜 Edna, hey!
今天挺 美的 Looking hot today.
身上爬了 那么多只猫 Got the cats on you.
而且今天真羞耻 And it was just so humiliang.
穿着泡泡糖做的泳衣被吊在那 Dangling there in the bubble gum Speedo.
我这周都没时间去健身房 And I didn't have me to go to the gym this week!
早饭还吃了好多 And I had a big breakfast!
我感觉有点水肿了 I was feeling a lile bloated!
他都不值得费心讨论 You know what? He's not even worth talking about.
我都不想为他再浪费一点口舌 I don't even want to waste another breath about the guy.
还有 And another thing!
下次再见到布拉特 我要在他脸上月球漫步 Next me I see Bra, I will moonwalk all over his stupid face!
感谢你们临时过来 Thank you all for coming in such short noce.
很遗憾通知你们今天 It is with great sadness that I inform you that as of today
我要退休不再担任反恶盟的领导 I am rering as head of the AVL.
别啊 Oh no
你们的新上司是从总部直接派来的 立即生效 Your new leader is coming directly from head oce,
eecve immediately.
她就是很有天赋 野心的瓦莱丽·达芬奇小姐 She is the very gied, very ambious Miss Valerie Da Vinci.
扫过你们一个个的面孔 无数回忆涌上心头 As I look out over all of your faces, I am ooded with so many
memories.
见鬼 今天真适合打瞌睡 我 打扰一下 Oh boy, this is a snoozeday. I Excuse me.
我们明白了 你又老又肥 说完了吧 Blah blah blah. We understand. You're old, you're fat, you're done.
让我喘口气 Let me breathe in.
出了点汗 Woo. Broke a lile sweat there.
新官上任三把火 First order of business.
你们哪个废柴是格鲁 Which one of you losers is Agent Gru?!
那就是在说我了 Uh? that would be me.
不过我不认为废柴这个词很恰当 Although I don't know if I'd say 'loser' per Se,
有点 kind of a Huh!
女儿们来电话了 真不是时候 Oh, it's the girls. Not a good me.
女儿们
是的 长官 女长官 Yes, sir. Huh, uh madam.
你让我都紧张了 You're making me nervous.
你怎么能让巴尔萨泽·布拉特 How could you let Balthazar Bra,
反恶盟头号恶人逃走 the AVL's most wanted villain, just get away?
这和我们的职责背道而驰啊 That is the opposite of what we do here!
没错 也许他又是逃走了 Okay, okay, yes, maybe he got away again,
但他没拿到钻石 but he didn't get the diamond!
我差一点就能抓到他了 And I am this close to bringing him in.
就这么一点 This close!
有意思 Huh? Interesng.
你被辞退了 You're red!
什么 Huh! What?
这太不公平了 格鲁是优秀的特工 This is totally not fair. Gru is a great agent.
你要是炒了他 You know what? If you re him,
就得炒掉我 姐妹 you're going to have to re me, sister sister.
真的要这么做吗 And do you really want to do that? Do ya?
不行 别这样 No, no, no, no, no.
看来她很有种 Well, I guess she did!
亲爱的 你没必要陪我的 Honey, you didn't have to do that.
我知道你多爱这份工作 I know how much you love your job.
不过我更爱别的 Well, I love other things more.
我们得把这消息告诉女儿们 You know, we're going to have to tell the girls.
你能办到吗 Can you do it?
我还没完全适应当妈这件事 The whole Mom thing is sll kind of new to me.
好吧 Oh, sure.
有人吗 Hello?
你们好 你们好 Aloha! Aloha!
真是意想不到 This is unexpected.
你们一直都没机会去度蜜月 Well, you never got to go on a honeymoon, so
我们给们你准备了了晚餐 是夏威夷式烤野猪宴 We made you dinner It's a luau!
我们有椰子菠萝还有尤克里里 We got pineapples and coconuts and lukuleles!
真好 太好了 Oh ho, yeah. Yeah.
女士先生 这是今日例汤 The soup of the day, madame and monsieur.
小熊糖是我的主意 The gummy bears were my idea.
太好看了都不舍得下嘴 Mmm? Looks too good to even eat!
对吧 Am I right?
但这是为你做的 But I made it for you.ah?
好汤 我真喜欢肉与小熊糖的组合 Good soup! I love the combinaon of gummy bears and meat!
我会含在嘴里 I'm gonna hold it in my mouth,
因为太好吃了我都不舍得吞下去 because it's so good I don't want to swallow it.
工作顺心吗 So how was work?
你打败那个人了吗 发生爆炸了吗 Did you take that guy down? Did anything explode?
其实 今天我和露西 Well, actually, today Lucy and I
被邀请不用再去反恶盟了 were invited to not work at the AVL anymore.
不会吧 Huh! No!
你被开除了吗 You got red?
不是这样的 不是 Oh no! No, no, no
是的 Yes. What?
但别担心 But don't worry,
我们很快就会找到工作的 I'm sure we'll get new jobs real soon.
找更好工作 Even beer ones.
还有什么比当超酷的秘密特工更好的工作 What's beer than being super cool secret agents?
我知道了 我们可以在线赌博 Oh, I know! You could gamble online!
凯蒂的爸爸就干那个 That's what Kae's dad does!
我们绝对要仔细考虑一下 Okay, we will denitely look into that.
这建议不错 That's a good suggeson.
我们以后别去凯蒂家了 And let's not go over to Kae's house anymore.
梅尔 来电
大家 安静 你应该没听懂 Guys, sssshh! I don't think you heard me right.
不是 不是的 这不意味着我们要变回坏人 No, no, no, no, no, this does not mean that we are going back to
being villains.
无聊 你以前不是这样的 Boring! You weren't like this!
好吧 我明白 Okay, alright, I get it.
听着 我知道最近并不好过 Look, I know it's been a lile tough lately,
尤其是尼法里奥博士意外把自己封在了碳素里 especially with Doctor Nefario accidentally freezing
himself in carbonite,
但我们的犯罪生涯结束了 But our life of crime is over!
梅尔 梅尔 你支持我 对吧 Mel. Mel, you're with me on this, right?
看看这个 Look at this!
很好 Good Yay!
无聊 Boring!
很好 Good Yay!
无聊 Boring!
Good Yay!
无聊 Boring!!
我们不要无聊 no more boring!!
跟随 梅尔
回归黑暗
无聊 无聊 Boring! Boring!
午餐吃 什么?
大家 听我说 读我口型 Guys! Listen to me and read my lips!
做坏人
读我口型 我们不再犯傻 Lissa me lippo, pomodoro la comquit!
什么 What? Ohh
我说的是什么 犯傻 What did I say? "la comquit?"
好吧 我们不再犯罪 Oh, okay, pomodoro la kumquat.
你是说不再犯罪了吗 Whoa, whoa, whoa. Did you say no more crime?
我不能接受 I cannot accept this.
不许你那么和我说话 Don't take that tone with me!
我们不会再做坏人 We're not going back to villainy.
不再干坏事了? Uh. No villainy?
没错 以后再也不要在我面前说起这件事 Yes. And I don't want to hear another word about it.
听着 我警告你们如果再不住嘴 Look, if you guys don't stop that right now,
我就给你们好看 there will be consequences!
我想做什么就做什么 I can do whatever I want.
Hey!
说话注意点儿 不然你会后悔的 Don't say anything you're going to regret.
那你给我听好了 我不干了 Oh. Listen to this. I quit!
再见 See you!
什么 你要走 What? You quit?
你是认真的吗 You're serious? Come on.
兄弟们 Bud Buddy?
戴夫 杰瑞 Dave! Jerry!
我有一个好消息 你们现在升职了 Great news, guys you've been promoted.
你们以后就是头儿了 不错吧 You're in charge now, eh? Not bad!
好耶 好耶 好 Yipa! Yipo! Yippee!
万岁 万岁 万 Aruba ruba ruba ruba!
天啊 Jeesh!
法国 巴黎
胖波先生 Monsieur Pompo.
请问世界上最有名的珠宝专家为什么会突然大驾光临呢 To what do we owe the presence of the world's
foremost gem expert?
是警察局长派我来的 The chief of police sent me.
因为最近有人想要抢劫杜邦钻石 所以他担心 He was concerned that during the recent heist aempt,
钻石有可能已经被人偷梁换柱了 The Dupont Diamond was replaced with a phony.
哦 真不错 Ooh la la.
摘要:

照Illumina照名Illuminat照名电Illuminat.干嘛What?照明电影Illumination!那是1985年当时最火爆的节目是…Theyearwas1985,andthenumberoneshowontelevisionwas坏蛋布拉特EvilBratt.本节目由巴尔萨泽·布拉特领衔出演少年天才TheshowstarredyoungBalthazarBrattasachildprodigy也是犯罪天才决心称霸世界andcriminalmastermind..bentonworlddomination.他在那抓住他Thereheis!Gethim!我可是个坏小子I'vebee...

展开>> 收起<<
S.神偷奶爸3..pdf

共32页,预览7页

还剩页未读, 继续阅读

声明:本站为文档C2C交易模式,即用户上传的文档直接被用户下载,本站只是中间服务平台,本站所有文档下载所得的收益归上传人(含作者)所有。玖贝云文库仅提供信息存储空间,仅对用户上传内容的表现方式做保护处理,对上载内容本身不做任何修改或编辑。若文档所含内容侵犯了您的版权或隐私,请立即通知玖贝云文库,我们立即给予删除!
分类:外语学习 价格:5.9玖币 属性:32 页 大小:685.39KB 格式:PDF 时间:2025-01-08

开通VIP享超值会员特权

  • 多端同步记录
  • 高速下载文档
  • 免费文档工具
  • 分享文档赚钱
  • 每日登录抽奖
  • 优质衍生服务
/ 32
客服
关注