S.史酷比狗

VIP免费
2025-01-08 0 0 833.3KB 43 页 5.9玖币
侵权投诉
祝你们幸福 Lots of love!
亚历山大美味旋转烤肉
什么 你个小混蛋 What? You lile mu!
给我回来 Come back here!
把我的烤肉还回来 Bring back my gyros!
看着点路 Hey, watch it!
抱歉 Excuse me.
不好意思 Pardon me.
对不起 蠢狗 Sorry! Bone headed pooch!
调度中心 Dispatch,
发现一只踩在一桶压缩肉上的流浪狗 I've got a stray dog on a tube of compressed meat.
重复 一个烤肉大盗正在作案 Repeat. I have a grand the gyro in progress.
给我慢点 Hey, slow it down!
糟糕 Yikes.
天呐 Zoinks!
那啥 慢点行吗 老兄 Like, slow down, dude.
告诉我孤独的意义 Show me the meaning of being lonely
""是最孤独的数字 One is the loneliest number
孤独 Lonely
我是孤独先生 I'm Mr. Lonely
大家好 我是艾拉·格拉斯 Hello, I'm Ira Glass.
欢迎再次收听我的新播客 Welcome to another episode of my new podcast,
朋友 谁需要 你需要 Friends, Who Needs Them? You Do.
本周的挑战 走进外面的世界 This week's challenge, put yourself out there.
当有人向你伸出友谊之手 握住它 When the hand of friendship is oered to you, take it.
你能做到 You can do it.
现在就出发 交些朋友吧 Now, go. Make some friends.
抱歉 Excuse me!
借过 Coming through!
老兄 Dude!
交朋友 完成 Make friends. Check.
很高兴见到你们 雪莉和桑迪 Nice to meet you, Shelly and Sandy.
今天过得怎么样 How was your day?
你想让我先说吗 真有礼貌 桑迪 Oh, you want me to start? How polite, Sandy.
我跟我妈妈说 我要来沙滩见朋友 Well, I told my mom I was meeng my pals at the beach.
所以如果她问起来 So, if she asks,
我这就算是和朋友一起玩了 this technically counts as a playdate.
但没关系 我喜欢一个人吃午饭 But it's all good. I like eang lunch by myself.
一个人玩耍 And hanging out by myself.
一个人打乒乓球 And playing ping pong by myself.
我经常丢球 I lose a lot of balls.
我得先提醒一下你 I goa warn you,
里面有毛毛虫软糖 it's got gummy worms,
炸薯球 还有番茄酱片 tater tots, and ketchup leather.
我知道 没有猪肝肠 I know. No liverwurst.
我一般都会注重蛋白质的 It's not like me to forget the protein.
我明白了 没人喜欢我的三明治 Yeah, I get it. Nobody likes my sandwiches.
那是干胡椒吗 Is that peppercorn?
是沙子 Sand.
找到你了 There you are!
这只肮脏的流浪狗今天造成了巨大的损失 This mangy stray's done enough damage for today.
他要跟我走一趟 He's coming with me.
他不是流浪狗 He's not a stray.
他是你的狗吗 Is he your dog?
他百分百是我的狗 如果你愿意的话 He is, like, totally mine. If you wanna be.
我非常愿意 I'd like that very much.
那好 他叫什么名字 Okay, then. What's his name?
我没有名字 I don't have one.
他的名字叫 His name's...
史酷比饼干
零食 你说什么 Snacks. What?
零食 Snacks?
我是说 史酷比 Uh, I mean... Scooby!
中间名呢 Middle name?
杜比 Dooby?
姓呢 Last name.
Doo.
好吧 如果这只狗有中间名 All right. If the dog has a middle name,
对造成的损失和盗窃就无需受罚 there's no punishment for damages or the.
我不喜欢这个规定 但法律就是法律 I don't like it, but them's the laws.
祝你今天愉快 先生 杜比·杜先生 Well, have a good day, sir. Mr. Dooby Doo.
我叫诺维尔 I'm Norville,
但所有人都叫我夏奇[头发蓬乱] but everyone calls me Shaggy.
鲁奇[不公平] Raggy.
不对 是夏奇 No, it's Shaggy.
我就是这么说的 鲁奇 That's what I said. Raggy.
以后慢慢纠正 We'll work on it.
夏奇 你和你的新朋友要是想去讨糖吃 Shaggy, you and your new friend beer hurry up
最好抓紧了 if you want to trick or treat.
好的 妈妈 Yay! Okay, Mom.
给你看一下我的房间 Let me show you my room.
我是说 我们的房间 I mean, our room.
那是谁 Who's that?
这是蓝鹰侠 他是半人半猎鹰 This is Blue Falcon. He's half man, half falcon.
其实他是个人啦 完全的人 Well, mostly man. All man.
可能只有服装是猎鹰 I guess it's just the suit that's falcon.
还有他的超能狗搭档 机械犬 And his wonder dog sidekick, Dynomu.
他们一起破案 拯救世界 Like, they solve crimes and save the world together.
厉害 Cool.
这是什么 What's this?
这是一张床 用来睡觉的 It's a bed. You sleep in it.
真软 我之前从未拥有过床 So. I've never had a bed before.
我之前其实从未拥有过任何东西 In fact, I've never had anything before.
I, uh...
我今天下午跑出去给你带了点东西 I ran out this aernoon and I got something for you.
我知道我们刚刚见面 I know we just met
我不想让你觉得太过热情 and I didn't wanna seem too desperate
或者 太过殷切 但 or, you know, come on too strong, but...
我非常喜欢 I love it.
我保证我永远不会摘下它 I promise I'll never take it o.
谢谢 Thanks.
太感谢了 Thank you!
不给糖就捣乱 Trick or treat!
我太爱万圣节了 I love Halloween!
允许我说一句 And may I say,
你穿这身衣服真好看 you sure look good in that costume.
谢谢 鲁奇 重点在于屁股 Ranks, Raggy. It's all in the hips.
走大运了 Whoa! Jackpot!
大房子 糖果多 Big house, big candy.
那啥 别想了 那是里格比的房子 Like, no way, bro. That's the Rigby house.
这里闹鬼 我们快走吧 It's haunted. Let's get oua here!
归我了 Mine!
还回来 Give it back!
就是 我们费了好大劲才拿到的 Yeah! We worked hard for that free candy.
这东西会让你的牙齿烂掉 This stu will rot your teeth.
对 你难道不知道万圣节只是 Yeah. Don't you know Halloween is just
大谷糖浆公司的营销策略吗 a markeng ploy by Big Corn Syrup?
知道 但我们不在乎 Yeah, we're okay with that.
噜咯 Ruh roh.
你们的血糖会感谢我们的 Your blood sugar will thank us.
你们还好吗 Are you guys all right?
还好 Yeah.
他们只是伤了我的自尊心 还有我的尾羽 They just hurt my pride. And my tail feathers.
我给你搭把手 Let me give you a hand.
我叫 弗莱德 I'm Fred.
这是维尔玛 你好 This is Velma. Hi.
这是达芙妮 你好 And that's Daphne. Hey.
我叫夏奇 这是史酷比·I'm Shaggy. And this is Scooby Doo.
很高兴见到你们 Nice to meet you.
这身神奇女侠的服装真好看 Cool Wonder Woman costume.
你扮演的是 哈利·波特吗 And are you... Harry Poer?
我明显是鲁思·金斯伯格 I'm Ruth Bader Ginsburg, obviously.
她是哪个学院的 赫奇帕奇吗 Which house is she in? Huepu?
她是个最高法院的法官 She's a Supreme Court jusce.
斯莱特林的 Slytherin.
来吧 我们一起把你的糖果拿回来 Come on. Let's go get your candy back.
等等 那是里格比的房子 Wait, that's the Rigby house.
这房子闹鬼 It's haunted by a ghost.
Ghost?
管他有没有鬼 这是万圣节 Ghost or no ghost, it's Halloween.
每个人都要带着糖果回家 No one should go home without their candy.
好吧 Okay.
我们就进一次这闹鬼的房子 We'll go in the haunted house this one me,
但绝对不要常来哦 but we're not gonna make a habit out of this.
对吧 小酷 Right, Scoob?
Right.
有人吗 Hello?
有人在家吗 Anybody home?
这客厅像个死亡房间 This living room feels more like a dying room.
接着 夏奇 Here you go, Shaggy.
真好 非常感谢 快走 Great. Thanks a bunch. Let's go.
有鬼 It's the ghost!
世界上根本没有鬼 Guys, there's no such thing as ghosts.
扮成朱蒂法官的女孩 Girl dressed like Judge Judy,
我觉得这样不太好 I don't think this is a good idea.
鬼 去找援助 The ghost! Go get help!
快走 Come on, hurry!
我们得做点什么 Guys, we goa do something.
快上楼 快走 Quick, upstairs! Come on, let's go!
达芙妮 Daphne!
快跑 达芙妮 快跑 Run, Daphne, run!
弗莱德 快看 Fred, look!
维尔玛 Velma!
抓住了 Got it.
你们在干什 Hey! What are you...
抓到你了 Gotcha.
天哪 Jeepers.
这是个万圣节面具 It's a Halloween mask.
里格比先生 Mr. Rigby!
伙计们 Uh, guys?
我们可能找到了世界上最小的沃尔玛 I think we just found the world's smallest Walmart.
这家伙偷的东西可真多 Man, this guy stole a lot of stu!
都装起来 弗兰克 Bag it all up, Frank.
他要被关好长时间了 He's going away for a long me.
我明明可以逃脱惩罚的 I would've goen away with this
要不是你们瞎捣 if it weren't for you meddling...
祝贺大家 Congratulaons, everyone.
我们证实了 这间房没有闹鬼 We just proved this house wasn't haunted,
还抓住了一个罪犯 and busted a perp.
更妙的是 我们拿回了糖果 And even beer, we got our candy back.
对一群小孩来说算不错了 Not bad for a bunch of kids.
我们或许应该再干一次 Maybe we should do this again.
我喜欢 我加入 I like it. I'm in.
你们觉得呢 What do you say, guys?
我们加入 We're in.
我是说 那啥 吓人的怪物能有多少呢 I mean, like, how many scary monsters could there be?
史酷比·杜比·杜 你在哪里 Scooby Dooby Doo Where are you?
我们现在有事要干了 We got some work to do now
史酷比·杜比·杜 你在哪里 Scooby Dooby Doo Where are you?
我们现在需要你的帮助 We need some help From you now
来吧 史酷比·杜 我看见你 Come on, Scooby Doo I see you
假装受伤 Pretending you Got a sliver
但你骗不了我 因为我看到了 But you're not fooling me 'Cause I can see
你瑟瑟发抖的样子 The way you Shake and shiver
你知道我们还有谜团未解 You know we got A mystery to solve
所以史酷比·杜 做好准备 So, Scooby Doo Be ready for your act
别退缩 Don't hold back
史酷比·杜 如果你成功了 And, Scooby Doo If you come through
我会奖励你一包史酷比饼干 You're gonna have yourself A Scooby Snack
绝对的 That's a fact!
史酷比·杜比·杜 你在这里 Scooby Dooby Doo Here are you
你已整装待发 摩拳擦掌 You're ready And you're willin'
如果我们靠得住你 史酷比·If we can count on you Scooby Doo
我们就能抓住那个坏蛋 I know We'll catch that villain
好了各位 All right, everybody.
我想问大家 I would like to pose to you all
一个首要问题 the queson of quesons.
咱神秘有限公司接下来该怎么走 What's next for Mystery Inc.?
我肯定能回答这个问题 吃午饭 Ooh, I totally have the answer. Lunch.
不 夏奇 我觉得弗莱德意思是 No, Shaggy, I think what Fred means is that...
我也觉得是吃午饭 I was also gonna say lunch.
大家听我说 Guys, guys, guys.
神秘猎车需要一个全新的 The Mystery Machine needs a whole new...
它每个地方都得更新了 Needs a whole new everything,
不然那里面的尿味永远都去不掉了 and I'm never gonna get that smell out.
我跟你说了我要下车走走 I told you I needed a walk.
是时候把神秘有限公司变为真正的公司了 It's me to turn Mystery Inc. into a real business.
你什么意思 比如说 夹着公文包 What do you mean? Like, carry a briefcase,
打着领带 缴着税吗 and wear a e, and pay taxes?
等一下 你现在还没缴过税吗 Wait, have you not been paying your taxes?
我负责记账 I handle our accounng.
听着 我们已经可以接更大的案子了 Look, we're ready to take on bigger cases,
去面对更可怕的恶棍 更诡异的灵异事件 scarier villains, and creepier mysteries,
但是干这些都需要钱 but that takes money.
幸运的是 Fortunately,
我们找到了有投资意向的人 we found a possible investor.
哇哦 小餐馆里呢 Oh, whoopee, a diner.
我得要纸巾和洗手液了 I'll have a napkin and some hand sanizer.
天啊 是西蒙·考威尔 Whoa, man! It's Simon Cowell.
在那海岸边 In the shallow
在那近岸地 In the shallow, shallow
我试图逃离深渊 却眼看渐渐沉沦 I'm o the deep end Watch as I dive in
恭喜这两位先生 Uh, congratulaons, gentlemen.
你们差出天际了 You are terrible.
他如何做到的 他虽然话说得难听 How does he do that? See, he's mean,
但听起来很有意思 but he makes it fun.
考威尔先生 感谢您关注神秘有限公司. We appreciate your interest in Mystery Inc., Mr. Cowell.
每一个成功的团队 Every successful group
都离不开努力和毅力 requires hard work and determinaon.
我要做的就是发掘潜力 你很有潜力 Idenfying potenal is what I do, and you have got it.
弗莱德 你是中心骨 力量选手 Fred, you're the tank. The muscle.
没问题 达芙妮负责 Cool. Daphne is
社交公关 你很善解人意 the people person. The empath.
谢谢 维尔玛足智多谋 Aw. And Velma's got the smarts
还有技术方面的经验 多谢 and technical savvy. Thanks.
但你们俩听都不听 But you two aren't even listening.
就知道吃特大号的三明治 You're eang a clownishly oversized sandwich.
那啥 不好意思 Like, sorry, man.
你提到"努力和毅力"后 我俩听不懂了 You lost us at, "Hard work and determinaon."
但说到"三明治"我俩又听懂了 But you got us back at "sandwich."
一个木桶能装多少水完全取决于那块短板 Look, a group can only be as strong as its weakest links.
我的底线 他俩不退出我就不投资 Boom line, I can't invest with these two involved.
但夏奇和史酷比是我们的挚友 But, Mr. Cowell, Shaggy and Scooby are our best friends.
是啊 有什么能比友情更珍贵 Yeah, and like, what's more valuable than friendship?
任何东西 Literally, anything.
你们不能指望友情干活 人都会变的 You can't count on friendship. People change.
当你身处困境时 And when you get into real trouble,
友情不会挽救大局的 friendship won't save the day.
我们也没必要在这呆着 小酷 我们走 Like, we don't need this, Scoob. Let's bounce.
是啊 我们知道我们不受欢迎了 Yeah, we know when we're not wanted.
别走 No.
等一下 别这样 兄弟们 Ugh. Wait. Come on, guys.
他不是那个意思 He didn't mean it.
别想吃炸薯条 哼 No fries for you. Hmm!
保龄球馆
你说那哥们儿怎么想的 You believe the nerve of that dude?
西蒙·考威尔觉得友情没法挽救大局 Simon Cowell thinks friendship won't save the day.
他懂什么 What does he know?
是啊 他也没那么精明 就是听着像回事 Yeah, he's not that smart. Just sounds like it,
因为他是个英国佬 because he's Brish.
说得对 鲁奇 Good point, Raggy.
只要我们在一起 就不需要别人了 As long as we have each other, we'll be just ne on our own.
没错 Right.
好球 Yes!
长眼睛了 Eyes?
鲁奇 你看 Raggy, look.
咋了 那球瓶 它有眼睛 Huh? The pin. It has eyes.
高本保龄球
小酷 Oh, Scoob,
那啥 我知道今天所有人好像都斜眼看我们 I know it feels like everyone's judging us today.
甚至是那些保龄球瓶 Even the bowling pins.
但是你千万别崩溃呀 哥们儿 But don't freak out on me, bud.
怎么延误了 What's the hold up?
回球器不回球了 The ball return won't return our ball.
出来了 Oh, there it is.
妈耶 Zoinks!
这是怎么回事 Like, what is going on?
这都是什么东西 What are those things?
我不知道 但它们看起来不太友善 I don't know, but they don't look friendly.
无意冒犯 但我觉得 No oense, but I think
我还是更喜欢你保龄球的样子 I liked you beer as a bowling ball.
我也是 Me, too.
小心 Look out!
请勿奔跑 No running.
它们过来了 They're coming.
现在怎么办 配合我 What now? Follow my lead.
谁的小肚肚饿啦 Who's hungry?
看看我们的特色菜吧 Check out the specials.
那么你们想来点什么 So, like, what are you guys in the mood to eat?
求求了 千万别是人肉 And please don't say human.
或狗肉 Or dog.
好的 保龄日式烤鸡肉串 Okay, Bowling Alley Yakitori.
后面的朋友呢 香辣鸡翅分享装怎么样 And how about you guys? Hot wings to share?
不错哟 Uh huh.
好的哟 那你呢 Got it. And for you?
天啊 不 我们没有炸鱿鱼圈了 Oh, no! We're out of calamari.
走这边 小酷 This way, Scoob!
我一直都挺好奇这后面长啥样呢 Huh, I always wondered what was back here.
也没啥嘛 Underwhelming.
凯尔顿路
各分队 All units.
各分队请注意 Aenon, all units.
高本保龄球馆发现一起415案件 We have a 4 1 5 in progress at the Takamoto Bowl.
"小型暴力变形机器人 "Tiny violent shape shiing robots
追捕一个人和一只狗 chasing a man and a dog
地点为保龄球馆 布艺店 或洗车店" in a bowling alley, linen store or car wash."
警察还真对任何案件都安排了编码呢 Wow, the police really do have a code for everything.
是高本保龄球馆吗 The Takamoto Bowl?
小酷和夏奇在那里玩呢 That's where Scoob and Shaggy hang out.
天啊 不 Oh, no.
我们快去吧 Let's go.
我们甩掉它们了吗 Did we lose 'em?
很明显没有 Prey sure we didn't.
妈呀 Yikes!
摘要:

祝你们幸福Lotsoflove!亚历山大美味旋转烤肉什么你个小混蛋What?Youlittlemutt!给我回来Comebackhere!把我的烤肉还回来Bringbackmygyros!看着点路Hey,watchit!抱歉Excuseme.不好意思Pardonme.对不起蠢狗Sorry!Boneheadedpooch!调度中心Dispatch,发现一只踩在一桶压缩肉上的流浪狗I'vegotastraydogonatubeofcompressedmeat.重复一个烤肉大盗正在作案Repeat.Ihaveagrandtheftgyroinprogress.给我慢点Hey,slowitdown!糟...

展开>> 收起<<
S.史酷比狗.pdf

共43页,预览9页

还剩页未读, 继续阅读

声明:本站为文档C2C交易模式,即用户上传的文档直接被用户下载,本站只是中间服务平台,本站所有文档下载所得的收益归上传人(含作者)所有。玖贝云文库仅提供信息存储空间,仅对用户上传内容的表现方式做保护处理,对上载内容本身不做任何修改或编辑。若文档所含内容侵犯了您的版权或隐私,请立即通知玖贝云文库,我们立即给予删除!
分类:外语学习 价格:5.9玖币 属性:43 页 大小:833.3KB 格式:PDF 时间:2025-01-08

开通VIP享超值会员特权

  • 多端同步记录
  • 高速下载文档
  • 免费文档工具
  • 分享文档赚钱
  • 每日登录抽奖
  • 优质衍生服务
/ 43
客服
关注