S.守护者联盟

VIP免费
2025-01-08 0 0 618.03KB 33 页 5.9玖币
侵权投诉
黑暗 Darkness.
这是第一件我记得的事 That's the rst thing I remember.
又黑 又冷 It was dark,and it was cold.
我很恐惧 And I was scared.
但是 But then,
那时 我看见了月亮 then I saw the moon.
又大 又亮 It was so big and it was so bright.
好像会把这黑暗驱逐一样 It seemed to chase the darkness away.
然后真的这么发生了 And when it did,
我不再恐惧了 I wasn't scared anymore.
为什么我会在那 我又是去做什么的 Why I was there and what I was meant to do
恐怕我永远不会知道了 that I've never known.
但心底 我还是一直期待着答案 And a part of me wonders if I ever will.
您好 您好 Hello. Hello.
晚上好 女士? Good evening,ma'am. Ma'am?
抱歉 能告诉我这是什么地方吗? Excuse me. Can you tell me where I am?
您好? Hello?
我的名字是 杰克·福斯特 My name is Jack Frost.
我是怎么知道的? How do I know that?
是月亮告诉我的 The moon told me so.
这也是它唯一告诉我的事情 But that was all he ever told me.
这是很久很久以前的事情了 And that was a long,long me ago.
片名:守护者联盟
北极 300年后
还在等饼干 Sll waing for cookies!
Yes!
终于好了 Finally!
我告诉过你多少次了 要敲门 How many mes have I told you to knock?
什么? What?
地球仪怎么了? The Globe?
闪开 Shoo with your pointy heads.
为什么总是挡我的道? Why are you always under boot?
怎么了? What is this?
检查过轴线了吗 旋转正常? Have you checked the axis? ls rotaon balanced?
怎么会这样? Can it be?
小精灵们 Dingle!
备战 Make preparaons.
我们有敌人了 We are going to have company.
18颗门牙 Eighteen central incisors.
莫斯科 第九区 22颗门牙 18颗前磨牙 Moscow,sector 9. 22 incisors,18 premolars.
大雨将来 Heavy rain advisory.
得梅因州 我们在23枫树区得到了一个犬牙 看好 Des Moines,we've got a cuspid at 23 Maple. Head out!
等等 这是她第一颗牙 Wait! It's her rst tooth.
你们这辈子见过这么可爱的侧门牙没? Have you ever seen a more adorable lateral incisor in all of your
life?
看她怎么用牙线的 Look how she ossed.
守护者们 My fellow Guardians,
我们的使命是看护整个世界的儿童 it is our job to watch over the children of the world
保护他们的安全 and keep them safe.
带来奇迹 希望和梦想 To bring wonder,hope,and dreams.
因此 我招集大家的原因只有一个 And so I have called us all here for one reason,and one reason only.
孩子们有危险了 The children are in danger.
那个我们阻止了数世纪之久的敌人 An enemy we have kept at bay for centuries
又回来了 has nally decided to strike back.
我们必须阻止他 We alone can stop him.
冷死了 It's freezing!
我的脚失去知觉了 我的脚失去知觉了 I can't feel my feet! I can't feel my feet!
饼干 蛋酒 有人要吗? Cookies? Eggnog? Anyone?
最好是好事 诺斯 This beer be good,North.
沙沙 感谢前来 Sandy,thank you for coming.
好啦 好啦 I know,I know.
我叫大家前来 But I obviously wouldn't have called you all here
因为事关重大 unless it was serious.
妖怪来了 在北极 The Boogeyman was here! At the Pole!
夜魔? Pitch?
夜魔?在这儿? Pitch Black? Here?
是的 Yes.
地球仪被黑沙覆盖了 There was black sand covering the Globe.
什么意思 黑沙? What do you mean,black sand?
还有黑影 And then a shadow!
等等 等等 你说的是你看到夜魔 Hold on,hold on. I thought you said you saw Pitch.
呃 不完全是那回事 Well,not exactly.
"不完全是那回事"?服了你了? "Not exactly"? Can you believe this guy?
说的好 沙沙 Yeah. You said it,Sandy.
听着 他在酝酿着阴谋 Look,he's up to something very bad.
我能感觉到 I feel it
直觉 in my belly.
等等 等等 你的意思是 你把我们叫到这儿 Hang on,hang on. You mean to say you summoned me here
在复活节的前三天 就因为直觉? three days before Easter because of your belly?
伙计 如果我在圣诞节前三天这么对你 Mate,if I did this to you three days before Christmas...
得了吧 兔子 复活节不是圣诞节 Please,Bunny. Easter is not Christmas.
又来这套 Here we go.
诺斯 我没时间整这些有的没的 North,I don't have me for this!
我还有两百万个蛋等着完成呢 I've sll got two million eggs to nish up!
不管你怎么画 他们还是蛋 No maer how much you paint,is sll egg.
听着 伙计 我搞的货容易腐烂 Look,mate,I'm dealing with perishables.
好吗?你有一整年可以准备呢 Right? You've got all year to prepare!
为什么你们这些兔子总是这么紧张? Why are rabbits always so nervous?
那你为什么总是自吹自擂? And why are you always such a blowhard?
牙牙 没看到我们正在辩论吗? Tooth! Can't you see we're trying to argue?
抱歉 我们不是都只需要一年只工作一个晚上 Sorry. Not all of us get to work one night a year.
挺不挺我 沙沙? Am I right,Sandy?
圣地亚哥 第二区 San Diego,sector 2.
得了吧 伙计 夜魔的黑暗时代早就过去了 Come on,mate. Pitch went out with the Dark Ages.
我们反复确认过了 We made sure of it.
我知道就是他 形势严峻啊 I know it was him. We have serious situaon.
好吧 我的蛋蛋们也有个严峻的形势 Well,I've got a serious situaon with some eggs.
月神 Man in Moon!
沙沙 怎么不早说? Sandy,why didn't you say something?
好久不见 老朋友 It's been a long me,old friend.
有什么大事? What is big news?
就是夜魔 It is Pitch.
曼尼 我们该怎么做? Manny,what must we do?
哥几个 知道这代表着什么? Guys,you know what this means?
他在选择一个新的守护者 He's choosing a new Guardian.
什么 为啥? What? Why?
此事关重大啊 曼尼都觉得我们需要帮助 Must be big deal. Manny thinks we need help.
我们什么时候需要过帮助? Since when do we need help?
到底会是谁呢? I wonder who it's gonna be!
难道是小矮妖? Maybe the Leprechaun?
千万别是土拨鼠 千万别是土拨鼠 Please not the Groundhog,please not the Groundhog.
杰克·福斯特 Jack Frost.
我收回上句 土拨鼠都比这好 I take it back. The Groundhog's ne.
只要他能来帮助保护孩子们 是不? As long as he helps to protect the children. Right?
杰克·福斯特?他根本就不关心孩子们 Jack Frost? He doesn't care about children!
哎哟 他能干的也就是冻冻水管什么的 All right? All he does is freeze water pipes
偶尔客串下破坏我的寻蛋游戏 and mess with my egg hunts!
哎哟 他又没责任心 又自私 All right? He's an irresponsible,selsh...
守护者 Guardian.
杰克·福斯特能干很多事 Jack Frost is many things,
但绝对当不了守护者 but he is not a Guardian.
看吧 这才叫欢乐 Now that,that was fun.
嘿 风儿 Hey,wind!
带我回家 Take me home.
下雪吧 Snow day!
真冷啊 It's freezing!
Yeah!
看起来很有趣啊 一本好书? That looks interesng. Good book?
-好了 -- All right! - Yeah!
-下雪了 -下雪了 - Snow day! - Snow day! Yeah.
不用谢 You're welcome.
兄弟们 等等我 你们周日去寻蛋吗? Guys,wait up! Are you guys coming to the egg hunt Sunday?
当然 免费的糖果 Yeah! Free candy.
希望能在这么大的雪里找到蛋 I hope we can nd the eggs with all this snow!
书上说他们找到了大脚怪的毛发样本 It says here that they found Bigfoot hair samples
还有DNA 在密歇根 and DNA in Michigan!
就快证实了 That's like super-close!
又来这套了 Here we go again.
你也看那视频了 克劳德 他的确存在 You saw the video too,Claude. He's out there.
你也这么说外星人 That's what you said about aliens.
还有复活节兔子 And the Easter Bunny!
复活节兔子真的存在 The Easter Bunny is real.
好吧 他当然真的存在 He's real all right.
真的烦人 真的易怒 真的自大 Real annoying,real grumpy and really full of himself.
得了吧 你们什么都信 Come on! You guys will believe anything.
复活节兔子 跳 跳 跳 Easter Bunny,hop,hop,hop!
妈妈 苏菲又摔倒了 Mom,Sophie fell again!
还好吗 苏菲? You okay,Sgph?
杰米 帽子 Jamie,hat.
我们可不想让杰克·福斯特冻掉你的鼻子 We don't want Jack Frost nipping at your nose.
谁是杰克·福斯特? Who's Jack Frost?
谁也不是 宝贝 只是个说法罢了 No one,honey. It's just an expression.
Hey!
"谁是杰克·福斯特?" "Who's Jack Frost?"
好吧 谁扔的? Okay,who threw that?
呵呵 反正不是大脚怪 小屁孩 Well,it wasn't Bigfoot,kiddo.
杰米·班尼特 不公平 Jamie Benne,no fair!
你先打的我 You struck rst!
人人有份 Free-for-all!
好啦 谁需要弹药? All right,who needs ammo?
看招 Look at that!
糟了 我打到了小蛋糕了 Crud! I hit Cupcake!
-她打到了小蛋糕了 -你打到了小蛋糕了? - She hit Cupcake. - You hit Cupcake?
-是你干的?-不是 - Did you throw that? - No.
不是我 It wasn't me!
小心地滑 A lile slippery!
杰米 小心 Jamie,watch out!
-前面是大街 -快停下 有车 - That's the street! - Stop! There's trac!
别担心 杰米 有我在 坚持住 Don't worry,Jamie. I got you. Hold on!
一切都会好的 It's gonna be all right!
跟上我 左转 Keep up with me,kid! Take a le!
嘿 慢点 Hey,slow down!
抓好 不 不 不 不要 Hold up. No,no,no,no.
那是杰米·班尼特? Is that Jamie Benne?
-往这来 -不 不要 - There you go. - No,no!
-噢天-- Oh,my gosh! - Yeah!
-貌似很严重 -杰米 没事吧? - That looks serious. - Jamie,are you all right?
兄弟们看到没?太棒了 Did you guys see that? It was amazing!
我跳了起来 然后我滑下 I did ajump and I slid under a...
酷 一颗牙 Cool! A tooth!
-哥们 那可是钱 -牙仙的钱 - Dude,that means cash! - Tooth fairy cash!
-噢 不是吧 -幸运鬼 - Oh,no! - You lucky bum!
我得把这个放到我的枕头下面 I got to put this under my pillow!
等等 喂 等等 等 Oh,wait a minute. Come on. Hold on,hold on.
刚刚让你们乐呵的 What about all the fun we just had?
可不是牙仙 而是我 That wasn't the Tooth Fairy,that was me!
我的耳朵快冻掉了 My ears are freezing!
我得怎么干才能让你们多少关注我下? What's a guy got to do to get a lile aenon around here?
那真是一大块冰 There was a patch of ice.
我真不知道是哪里来的 I don't understand how it got here.
复活节就要到了 (天都暖和了 ) I mean,Easter is around the corner!
太棒了 ...It was awesome!
我冲下这个小丘 So then I was ying down this hill
然后从这些汽车中穿过 and it was like... through these cars
雪橇撞到什么东西 and then the sled hit this thing
然后就飞上天了 and it was like way up in the air!
然后 嘭 一个沙发把我撞了 And then,bam,the sofa hit me...
哇哦 Wow!
你看 我的牙掉了 ...and see,my tooth came out!
好啦 你 牙放到你的枕头下了吗? All right,you. Tooth under your pillow?
是的 我准备好了 Yeah,I'm ready.
别熬夜等牙仙了 杰米 Now don't stay up trying to see her,Jamie,
否则她不会来的 or she won't come.
但是我这次真的能看到 你想帮我吗 苏菲? But I can do it this me! You want to help me,Soph?
我们可以藏起来看牙仙 We can hide and see the Tooth Fairy!
躲猫猫 躲猫猫 躲猫猫 躲猫猫 Hide,hide,hide,hide.
赶紧上床 小伙 Straight to bed now,mister.
Mom.
如果我做错了什么 If there's something I'm doing wrong,
你能告诉我是什么么? can you just tell me what it is?
因为我各种尝试 Because I've tried everything
但是大家都意识不到我的存在 and no one ever sees me.
你让我在这 You put me here.
最起码得告诉我 The least you can do is tell me...
告诉我原因 Tell me why.
很准时嘛 沙人 Right on me,Sandman.
我就知道我听到了独角兽的声音 I thought I heard the clippity-clop of a unicorn.
多可爱的梦 What an adorable dream!
看看她 And look at her.
宝贵的孩子 Precious child.
这么甜蜜 So sweet.
满怀这希望和好奇 So full of hope and wonder.
现在只缺少一件事了 Why,there's only one thing missing.
一丝恐怖 A touch of fear.
百试百灵 That never gets old.
恐惧吧 来把 来吧 这才对 Feel your fear. Come on. Come on,that's right.
这才是一个美妙的噩梦 Yes,what a prey lile Nightmare!
现在 Now,
你去告诉其他人 等待结束了 I want you to go tell the others the wait is over.
不要这么看着我 老朋友 Don't look at me like that,old friend.
你早就应该知道 这一天总会来临 You must have known this day would come.
我的噩梦终于准备好了 My Nightmares are nally ready.
你的守护者们呢? Are your Guardians?
你好啊 伙计 Hello,mate.
好久不见了 上次相见是68年的暴风雪吧 Been a long me. Blizzard of '68 I believe.
复活节 是吧? Easter Sunday,wasn't it?
兔子 你还记恨那件事啊? Bunny! You're not sll mad about that,are you?
当然 Yes.
不过这次来是因为别的事 But this is about something else.
兄弟们? FeHas?
Hey!
放开我 搞什么 Put me down! What the...
我? Me?
我可不走那 北极见 Not on your nelly. See you back at the Pole.
他来了 He's here.
安静 Quiet.
嘿 他在那 Hey! There he is!
杰克·福斯特 Jack Frost!
哇哦 Wow.
开什么玩笑 You got to be kidding me.
哎 哎 Hey,hey.
-放下我 -希望雪人们有好好待你 - Put me down. - I hope the yes treated you well.
哦 是啊 Oh,yeah,
摘要:

黑暗Darkness.这是第一件我记得的事That'sthefirstthingIremember.又黑又冷Itwasdark,anditwascold.我很恐惧AndIwasscared.但是Butthen,那时我看见了月亮thenIsawthemoon.又大又亮Itwassobiganditwassobright.好像会把这黑暗驱逐一样Itseemedtochasethedarknessaway.然后真的这么发生了Andwhenitdid,我不再恐惧了Iwasn'tscaredanymore.为什么我会在那我又是去做什么的WhyIwasthereandwhatIwasmeanttodo恐怕...

展开>> 收起<<
S.守护者联盟.pdf

共33页,预览7页

还剩页未读, 继续阅读

声明:本站为文档C2C交易模式,即用户上传的文档直接被用户下载,本站只是中间服务平台,本站所有文档下载所得的收益归上传人(含作者)所有。玖贝云文库仅提供信息存储空间,仅对用户上传内容的表现方式做保护处理,对上载内容本身不做任何修改或编辑。若文档所含内容侵犯了您的版权或隐私,请立即通知玖贝云文库,我们立即给予删除!
分类:外语学习 价格:5.9玖币 属性:33 页 大小:618.03KB 格式:PDF 时间:2025-01-08

开通VIP享超值会员特权

  • 多端同步记录
  • 高速下载文档
  • 免费文档工具
  • 分享文档赚钱
  • 每日登录抽奖
  • 优质衍生服务
/ 33
客服
关注