T.头脑特工队

VIP免费
2025-01-08 0 0 801.82KB 39 页 5.9玖币
侵权投诉
当你看着某个人的时候 有没有想过 Do you ever look at someone and wonder...
他们的脑子里 装的都是什么呢? "What is going on inside their head?"
反正我知道 我知道莱莉的脑子里装的是什么 Well, I know. Well, I know Riley's head.
这就是她 And there she was...
你好 Hello.
莱莉 Riley.
哇哦 看看你 真是个快乐的小天使 Look at you. Aren't you a lile bundle of joy?
真是个快乐的小天使 Aren't you a lile bundle of joy?
太神奇了 只有莱莉和我两个人 永远在一起 It was amazing. Just Riley and me. Forever.
或者只有三十三秒 For 33 seconds.
我是 "忧忧" I'm Sadness.
哦 你好 我是 ""Hello. I... I'm Joy. So...
我能 如果你不知怎么说了 让我来弄吧 谢谢 Can I just... If you could... I just want to x that. Thanks.
这仅仅是个开始 And that was just the beginning.
指挥部从此之后变得越来越拥挤了 Headquarters only got more crowded from there.
很好 看上去你学会了 很好 Very nice. Okay, looks like you got this. Very good.
转弯 转弯 不 小心 Sharp turn! No! Look out! No!
那是 "怕怕"他擅长保证莱莉的安全 That's Fear. He's really good at keeping Riley safe.
小心 小心 后退 哦 好了 这样就行了 Easy, easy. We're good. We're good.
喔 干得好 谢谢你们 非常感谢 Good job. Thank you. Thank you very much.
现在该我们上了 And we're back!
来吧 乖 张嘴 Here we go. All right, open.
嗯 这像是新玩意 安全吗? This looks new. You think it's safe?
那是什么? What is it?
注意了 闻上去很危险 伙计们 Okay, cauon. There is a dangerous smell, people.
等等 那是什么? Hold on. What is that?
那是 "厌厌" This is Disgust.
她主要保护莱莉不受身体或社交上的毒害 She basically keeps Riley from being poisoned.
这个颜色不鲜亮 Physically and socially
并且形状像个恐龙 That is not brightly colored or shaped like a dinosaur.
等等 伙计们 Hold on, guys.
是西兰花 It's broccoli!
讨厌 Yucky!
啊 我刚救了大家的命 是啊 不用客气 Well, I just saved our lives. Yeah. You're welcome.
莱莉 如果你不吃饭 就别想吃甜点 Riley, if you don't eat your dinner, you're not gonna get any dessert.
等等 他刚才说我们不能吃甜点? Wait. Did he just say we couldn't have dessert?
那是 "怒怒" That's Anger.
他特别讨厌不公平的事 He cares very deeply about things being fair.
老家伙 你想惹我吗 没有甜点? So that's how you want to play it, old man? No dessert?
哦 当然 我们会吃饭的 但先让你尝尝这个 Sure, we'll eat our dinner! Right aer you eat this!
莱莉 莱莉 飞机来了 Riley, Riley, here comes an airplane!
哦 飞机 来了架飞机 各位 Airplane. We got an airplane, everybody.
飞机 Airplane.
你们都见过 "忧忧"了她嗯她 And you've met Sadness. She... Well, she...
我也搞不清她干些什么 I'm not actually sure what she does.
我查过 她没别的地方可去 所以 And I've checked, there's no place for her to go, so...
她很好 我们都很好 都很了不起 She's good, we're good. It's all great!
还有 这些是莱莉的记忆 Anyway, these are Riley's memories
别说我吹牛 这些大多数都是开心 and they're mostly happy, you'll noce. Not to brag.
但真正重要的东西在这儿 But the really important ones are over here.
我不想说得太专业 但它们被称作核心记忆 I don't want to get too technical, but these are called Core
Memories.
每一个均来自莱莉生命中超级重要的时刻 Each one came from a super important me in Riley's life.
比如她的第一次进球得分 太棒了 Like when she rst scored a goal. That was so amazing!
嘿 看到了吧 Hey hey! Would you look at that.
太棒了 Very nice.
喔呵 Woo hoo! Yeah!
每个核心记忆都会强化莱莉个性的某个方面 And each core memory powers a dierent aspect of Riley's
personality.
比如 冰球岛 Like. Hockey Island.
淘气岛则是我的最爱 Gooall Island is my personal favorite.
回来 你个小猴子 Come back here, you lile monkey!
哦 你喜欢这样 Oh, you like that.
是的 淘气最好玩 Yup. Gooall is the best.
友谊岛也非常好 Friendship Island is prey good too.
哦 我可喜欢诚实岛了 Oh. I love Honesty Island.
这是真的 And that's the truth.
当然 家庭岛也特别神奇 And of course, Family Island is amazing.
这个最好了 I thought it is perfect.
我要说的是 这些小岛造就了莱莉现有的个性 The point is. The islands are personality are what make
Riley, Riley.
注意了 蓝脸怪 Look out, blue face.
火山 呼 Lava! Hoo!
你有个爱玩的伙伴他是谁? 冰棒 冰棒 Who's your friend who likes to play? Bing Bong. Bing Bong.
嘿 非常酷 Hey, very nice.
头脑冻僵了 Agh. Brain freeze!
Agh! Awh!
啊哦 Aw.
Yeah! Yeh!
晚安 孩子 晚安 爸 Good night, kiddo. Good night, Dad.
接下来… And...
我们没什么事了 We're out.
这就是我要说的 喔 又是完美的一天 That's what I'm talking about. Woo! Another perfect day.
大家干得不错 Nice job everybody.
让我们把这些记忆归为长期类 Let's get those memories down to long term.
好吧 今天我们没死 Alright. We did not die today.
我把这称为 绝对的成功 I call that an unqualied success.
就这样 我们深爱着我们的女孩 And, that's it. We love our girl.
她有可爱的朋友和幸福的家 She's got great friends and a great house.
一切都如此完美 Things couldn't be beer.
毕竟 莱莉现在十一岁了 Aer all. Riley is 11 now.
又能发生什么坏事呢? What could happen?
房子出售
什么? 啊哦 What? Aw!
啊哦 Hnh! Aw!
这可不是我想的那样 Okay. Not what I had in mind.
Aw!
嘿 瞧 金门大桥 够雄伟吧? Hey, look. The Golden Gate Bridge, isn't that great?
它虽然不像我们想象中的用金子做成的 It's not made up of solid gold like we thought,
让我有点失望 但依然 which is kind of disappointed. But sll...
"乐乐"很高兴你能告诉我地震只是神话 I sure am glad you told me earthquakes are a myth, Joy.
否则我会怕死的 好吧 Otherwise I be terried right now. Yeah.
这些人是我的同类 These are my kind of people.
快了 再过几个街区就到了 Alright, just a few more blocks.
马上就到我们的新家了 We're almost to our new house.
踩油门啊 老爹 Step on it, Daddy.
何不就把这臭气熏天的车当家算了 Why can't we just live in the smelly car.
反正感觉已经在里面呆了一辈子了 We're already been in it forever.
这个实际上是好事 Which... actually was really lucky.
因为这给了我们足够的时间 Because that gave us plenty of me
来想象我们的新家是什么样的 to think about what our new house is going to look like.
什么?让我们重温一下最好的五个白日梦 What? Let's review the top 5 daydreams.
喔 那个看起来安全 Woo, that looks safe.
那个看起来漂亮 That looks nice.
哦 这个莱莉一定喜欢 哦 不不不这个 Oh. This will be great for Riley. Oh! No, no, no... this one.
"乐乐"最后说一次 她不能住饼干屋里 Joy for the last me. She cannot live in a cookie.
这个好 还有条龙 That's the one. It comes with a dragon.
到了吗?我能感觉到了 Are we geng close? I can feel it.
到了 我们的新家 Here it is. Here's our new house.
… And...
也许里面会很漂亮 Maybe, it's nice on the inside.
我们就住在这儿? 必须的吗? We're suppose to live here? Do we have to?
听我说 这里有什么死了的臭味 I'm telling you, it smells that something died in here.
你会死于搬家吗? Can you die from moving?
伙计们 不要反应过度 Guys, you are overreacng.
没人死了 一只死老鼠 Nobody is dying. A dead mouse!
不错 我恶心死了 Great. I'm gonna be sick.
这是一个死尸之屋 怎么办? It's a house of the dead. What're we gonna do?
我们要得狂犬病了 别碰我 We're gonna get rabies. Get o from me!
嗨 嗨 嗨 一路上 Hey, hey, hey. All through the drive,
爸爸都在说新家是多么酷 Dad talked about how cool our new room is.
让我们先巡视一下 好主意 Let's go check it out. It's gonna be great.
是是是 Yes, yes, yes...
不不不我开始羡慕那只死老鼠了 No, no, no... I'm starng to envy the dead mouse.
把橡皮球拿出来 我们要被单独囚禁了 Get out the rubber ball. We're in solitary connement.
莱莉不能住这儿 她说的对 Riley can't live here. She's right.
真糟 糟透了 Really bad. It's absolutely the worst.
这房子真臭 是我所到过的 This house snks. It's the worst place
最差的地方 哦 吔 I've been in my enre life. Oh, yeah.
嗨 我们的蝴蝶窗帘可没有什么搞不定的 Hey, it's nothing our buery curtains couldn't x.
我从哪儿读到过 一个空房间就是一个机会 I read somewhere that an empty room is an opportunity.
哪儿读到的? Where did you read that?
这不重要 反正我读到过 写得真好 It doesn't maer. I read it and it's great.
我们把床放那儿 桌子搁那儿 We'll put the bed there. And the desk over there.
球棒台灯摆那儿 The hock lamp goes there.
椅子放那儿 哦 奖杯放这儿 Put the chair there. Oh, the trophy collecons.
那儿There... Stars!
我喜欢那个 就是这样 I like that. Now, we're talking.
先去把东西从搬家车上拿下来 Let's go get our stu from the moving van.
好吧 再见 大家猜猜看? Alright. Goodbye. Well, guess what?
搬家车要下周四才到 The moving van won't be here ll next Thursday.
你开玩笑吧 Your kidding.
搬家车跑丢了?这可是最糟糕的一天了 Our van is lost? It's the worst day ever.
你说过它昨天就该到的 我是说过 You said it would be here yesterday. And I know that's what I said.
他们是这样对我说的 That's what they told me.
爸妈压力过大了 Mom and Dad are stressed out.
他们压力过大了 吵起来了 They are stressed out. Arguing.
我们咋办? What're we going to do?
我有个好主意 I've got a great idea.
你合同看过没? Did you even read the contract?
安德森过来了 她逼近了 Anderson makes her move. She's closing in.
嘿 不 这可不 Hey. Oh no, you're not.
她直奔球门 在你身后 小心 She's running for the shot. Coming behind you, watch out.
她得分了 吔 And she scores! Yeah!
喔哈 Woo hoo. Yo ho.
来呀 外婆 Come on. Grandma.
哈 外婆? Ha. Grandma?
哦哦 她盘起了头发 我们要小心了 Oh oh, she put her hair up. We're in for it.
嗨呀 放我下来 Heyyy. Put me down.
啊哈哈哈 哈哈 Eh heh heh. Ha ha.
抱歉 等会儿 Sorry, hold on.
你好 等等 怎么了? Hello. Wait. What?
不会吧 You're kidding.
好吧 替我拖一下 我马上来 Alright. Stall for me, I'll be right there.
本来是准备周四来的投资商 今天跑过来了 The investors are suppose to show up on Thursday, not today.
我得去一趟 没事 我们明白 I got to go. It's okay, we get it.
你真好 谢谢 亲爱的 再见 甜心 You're the best. Thanks hon. See you, sweee.
爸爸就这样走了 Dad just le us.
哦 他不再爱我们了 真悲催 Oh, he doesn't love us anymore. That's sad.
应该我来操控了 对不? I should drive, right?
"乐乐"你在干嘛? Joy. What are you doing?
等我一秒钟 Just you, give me one second.
我想到了 莱莉还没吃午饭 记得吗? You know what I've realised. Riley hasn't had lunch. Remember?
嗨 我看到街上有家比萨店 也许该去尝尝 Hey, I saw a pizza place down the street. Maybe we can try that.
比萨不错 比萨 Pizza sounds delicious. Pizza.
对 比萨 比萨 好主意 我们走吧 Yeah, pizza. Pizza. Great idea. Let's get it.
这是怎么回事? 谁会把西兰花放比萨里? What the heck is that? Who puts broccoli on pizza?
就这样 我完了 That's it. I'm done.
恭喜你旧金山 你毁了比萨 Congratulaon San Francisco. You ruined pizza.
先是夏威夷人 现在是你 First the Hawaiians. And now you.
有哪种比萨店只卖一种比萨的? What kind of a pizza place only serves one kind of pizza.
一定是旧金山的特色 Must be a San Francisco thing.
但是 至少比在内布拉斯加的汤要好 Sll, it's not as bad as the soup at that diner in Nebraska.
哦 是的 勺子都能自己立在汤里面了 Oh, yeah. The spoon stood up in the soup by itself.
很不错 家庭运转正常 We're good. Family's running.
那次开车出去真有趣 你最喜欢哪一刻? The drive out was prey fun. What was your favorite part?
向窗外吐痰 Sping out of the car window.
爸爸唱歌时肯定不能算 系安全带 Denitely not when Dad was singing. Wearing the sit belt.
哦 和恐龙在一起的时刻怎么样? Oh. What about the me with the dinosaur?
哦 那个好 那个酷毙了 Oh, that's the one. That was great.
茄子 Say cheese.
爸爸 爸爸 爸爸 亲爱的 Dad. Dad. Dad Honey.
爸爸 看那车 回头看看 Dad, look at the car. Just look behind you.
不不不… No no no...
不啊No! Aw.
酷毙了 "乐乐" Nice one, Joy.
我喜欢和恐龙在一起的时候 太好玩了 I like that me with the dinosaur. That was prey funny.
等等 等等 怎么回事? Wait, what. What happened?
她对记忆做了手脚 She did something to the memory.
你干了什么? 我我就摸了一下 What did you do? I... I just touched it.
那也不会让它改变啊 That shouldn't make it change.
哦 把它变回来 "乐乐" Oh. Change it back, Joy.
我在试呢 你变不回来? I'm trying. You can't change it back?
我猜是变不回了 你干的好事 "忧忧" No. I guess I can't. Good going, Sadness.
现在莱莉只要想起 Now when Riley thinks of
和爸在一起的那一刻 就会伤心 太棒了 that moment with Dad, she's gonna feel sad. Bravo.
对不起 "乐乐"我真的不知道 I'm sorry, Joy. I don't really know.
我想也许如果 如果你 我是说 I thought maybe if you, if you, I mean...
"乐乐"有个台阶 快来 Joy. We got a stairway coming up.
在把事情搞清楚之前 别碰任何记忆 Just don't touch any other memories unl we gured out what's
going on.
好的 Okay. Alright.
准备 这是怪兽栏杆 我们要从上面滑下去 Get ready. This is the monster railing and we are riding it all the
way down.
等等 怎么了? Wait, what. What happened?
一个核心记忆 哦 不 A core memory! Oh no.
"忧忧"你在干嘛? Sadness, what're you doing?
我看其中一个好像放歪了 It looked like one was crooked
然后我打开它 它就掉下来了 So I opened it and it fell out. I.
我只是想 摸一摸其中的一个 It's just that. I want to, maybe. Hold one.
"乐乐" Joy!
"忧忧"你差点摸到了一个核心记忆 Sadness. You nearly touch a core memory.
你摸了它们之后 就变不回来了 And when you touch them, we can't change them back.
噢 我知道 对不起 我不大对劲 Oh, I know. I'm sorry. Something's wrong with me.
我好像整个人都崩溃了 I... It's like I'm having a break down.
你没有崩溃啦 只是压力太大 You're not having a break down. It's stress.
我一直在犯这种错 真是太糟糕了 I keep making mistakes like that. I'm awful.
噢 不是啦 也很讨人厌 Oh, you're not. And annoying.
他们 呃你知道吗 They, well... You know what.
你不能把注意力集中在错事上 You can't focus on what's going wrong.
我们总能找到解决办法的 There's always a way to turn things around.
重拾欢乐 To nd the fun.
是呀 重拾欢乐 我不知道怎么做 Yeah, nd the fun. I don't know how to do that.
好吧 试着想想有趣的事情 Okay, well. Try to think of something funny.
噢 你还记得那部小狗死了的喜剧吗? Oh. Remember the funny movie where the dog dies?
噢 啊 那并不 Oh, yeah. That's not...
那和麦格在一起的那一次呢 What about that me, with Mag.
莱莉笑到牛奶都从鼻子里喷出来了 When Riley laughed so hard, milk came out of her nose.
太搞笑了 Come on.
是呀 那太难受了 像火烧一样 Yeah, that hurts. It felt like re.
那很糟好啦好啦 It was awf... Okay, okay.
别想那些了 我们试试别的 Don't think of that. Let's try something else.
你最喜欢的事情是什么? 我最喜欢的? What're your favorite things to do. My favorite?
我喜欢我们在外面的时候 Well, I like it when we're outside.
很好 比如阳光海滩 That's good! Like, there's the beach and sunshine.
噢 那次我们把爸爸埋进沙子里 只露出头 Oh. Like the me we buried Dad in the sand up to his neck.
我想到的则是下雨天 I was thinking more like rain.
下雨 下雨也是我最喜欢的 Rain. Rain is my favorite too!
我们能四处踩水坑 We can stomp around the puddles
还有很酷的雨伞 雷雨 You know. There's cool umbrellas, lightning storms.
我想到的则是往南飘的瓢泼大雨 我鞋子都湿透了 More like when the rain went south and bad, that
makes our shoe soggy.
冷得发抖 感觉好疲倦 And we get all cold, shivery and everything starts feeling droopy.
噢 嘿 放松点 Oh. Hey, hey, hey. Easy.
你为什么哭呀? Why are you crying?
这和我们要做的事正好相反呀 It's... It's really the opposite of what we're going for here.
哭泣能帮助我慢下来 不被生活的逆境所压垮 Crying helps me slow down and not obsessive worried of
life's problems.
我们还是想想别的吧 You know what? Let's think about something else.
不如读读思维手册吧?感觉挺有意思的 How about we read some mind manuals. Sounds fun.
大部分我都读过了 I've read most of them.
你读过这本了吗?好像挺有趣的 Well. Have you read this one. This seem interesng.
长期记忆恢复 第四十七册 Long term memory retrieval. Volume 47.
不要 哇 真是让人爱不释手呢 No. Woo. A real page turner.
通过清醒的渠道选择长期记忆数据 Long term memory data selecon via channel sober be.
看 马上就有趣起来了 噢 你真幸运呀 See. Fun already. Oh, you lucky dog.
你读这些有趣的东西的时候 我却得去工作 You're reading these cool things, I got to go work.
生活真是不公平呀 Life is so unfair.
怎么办 我们目前的资金只够运营一两个月 What can we do. We only got capital that'll last a month
maybe two.
如果在那之前不能找到投资人 If we can't nd investors by then,
我们只能炒人了 we're gonna have to lay people o.
爸 妈 来给我个晚安吻呀 Mom. Dad. Come kiss me good night.
我知道 我知道 我们会搞定这个的 马上就来 I know. I know. We got to land this, okay. Be right there.
你们听到爸爸说的话了吗?他听起来很不安 Did you hear Dad? He sounded really upset.
那是什么?是熊吗?是只熊 What was that? Was it a bear? It's a bear!
旧金山没有熊啦 There are no bears in San Francisco.
我见过一个很多毛发的人 他看起来像只熊 I saw a really hairy guy. He looked like a bear.
噢 我好忐忑 我是神经受到冲击了 Oh. I'm so jumpy, my nerves are shocked.
我才不要听有关你的神经的事 Ew. I don't wanna hear about your nerves.
我来告诉你们这是怎么回事 这次搬家是个错误 I'll tell you what it is. This move has been a bust.
摘要:

当你看着某个人的时候有没有想过Doyoueverlookatsomeoneandwonder...他们的脑子里装的都是什么呢?"Whatisgoingoninsidetheirhead?"反正我知道我知道莱莉的脑子里装的是什么Well,Iknow.Well,IknowRiley'shead.这就是她Andthereshewas...你好Hello.莱莉Riley.哇哦看看你真是个快乐的小天使Lookatyou.Aren'tyoualittlebundleofjoy?真是个快乐的小天使Aren'tyoualittlebundleofjoy?太神奇了只有莱莉和我两个人永远在一起Itwasamazi...

展开>> 收起<<
T.头脑特工队.pdf

共39页,预览8页

还剩页未读, 继续阅读

声明:本站为文档C2C交易模式,即用户上传的文档直接被用户下载,本站只是中间服务平台,本站所有文档下载所得的收益归上传人(含作者)所有。玖贝云文库仅提供信息存储空间,仅对用户上传内容的表现方式做保护处理,对上载内容本身不做任何修改或编辑。若文档所含内容侵犯了您的版权或隐私,请立即通知玖贝云文库,我们立即给予删除!
分类:外语学习 价格:5.9玖币 属性:39 页 大小:801.82KB 格式:PDF 时间:2025-01-08

开通VIP享超值会员特权

  • 多端同步记录
  • 高速下载文档
  • 免费文档工具
  • 分享文档赚钱
  • 每日登录抽奖
  • 优质衍生服务
/ 39
客服
关注