W.玩具总动员4

VIP免费
2025-01-08 0 0 757.34KB 48 页 5.9玖币
侵权投诉
九年前
外面正下着倾盆大雨 It's raining cats and dogs out there!
希望他们能顺利回来 I hope they make it back all right.
小心 安迪来了 Heads up! Andy's coming!
安迪 晚饭时间到了 Andy, me for dinner.
太棒了 我好饿 Yes! I'm starving!
你别忘了洗手 Don't forget to wash your hands!
好的 妈妈 Okay, Mom!
你看见他了吗 没有 Do you see him? No.
他完蛋了 Well, he's done for.
他永远都回不来了 He'll be lost! Forever!
杰西 巴斯 弹簧狗 去莫莉房间 Jessie. Buzz. Slink. Molly's room.
其余人 原地待命 The rest of you, stay put.
Bo!
什么情况 Situaon?
玩具丢失 在侧院 Lost toy. Side yard.
比利 小羊 怪叫 升起百叶窗 Billy. Goat. Gru. Raise the blinds.
他们还有名字 They have names?
你从来没和我说过 You never told me that.
你从来没问过 You never asked.
他在哪 Where is he?
在那里 There!
我们怎么才能接近他 How do we reach him?
拉玩具行动 Operaon Pull Toy!
弹簧狗 没问题 胡迪 Slink! You got it, Woody!
芭比们 Barbies!
Go!
手电筒 Flashlight.
坚持住 遥控车 Hang on, R.C.!
我的弹簧到头了 I ain't got any more slink!
它真漂亮 It's beauful.
我很乐意看到这盏旧台灯有一个好归宿 I'm so glad to see this old lamp go to a good home.
莫莉还是婴儿时 我们就有它了 We've had it since Molly was a baby.
莫莉 你确定这没关系吗 Molly, are you sure it's all right?
嗯 我不想要它了 谢谢你 Yeah, I don't want it anymore. Thank you.
胡迪呢 Where's Woody?
你好 我好像把钥匙落在屋里了 Yeah, hi. I think I le my keys here.
胡迪 快点 Woody. Quick!
我们在他回来之前 偷偷溜进树篱 We'll sneak in the hedges before he's back.
胡迪 没关系的 Woody, it's okay.
什么 不不不 你不能走 What? No! No, no, no. You can't go!
对安迪来说的最佳... 胡迪 What's best for Andy is that... Woody.
我不是安迪的玩具 I'm not Andy's toy.
什么 What?
是时候去找下一个孩子了 It's me for the next kid.
再次感谢你们所做的一切 And thank you again for everything.
我真的非常感激 I really appreciate it.
不客气 很高兴一切都很顺利 My pleasure. I'm glad it all worked out.
你知道的 You know,
孩子们每天都会弄丢玩具 kids lose their toys every day.
有时他们被落在了院子里 或者... Somemes they get le in the yard or...
被放进了错误的箱子 put in the wrong box.
然后那个箱子就被拿走了 And that box gets taken away.
妈妈 胡迪在哪 Mom, where's Woody?
安迪 快进来 Andy! Come inside!
我找不到胡迪了 I can't nd Woody!
晚安 Well, good night.
再见 开车小心 Goodbye. Drive safe.
你在这呢 There you are.
妈妈 我找到他了 我找到他了 Mom, I found him! I found him!
太好了 快进屋吧 Oh, good. Come on and get inside.
举起手来 Reach for the sky!
跑起来 牛仔 Ride 'em, cowboy!
我靴子里有条蛇 There's a snake in my boot.
飞向宇宙 浩瀚无垠 To innity and beyond!
我的牛仔 My cowboy!
胡迪 我们走 Woody, let's go!
你是我最爱的警官 You're my favorite deputy!
飞向天空[举起手来] Reach for the sky!
他们逃跑了 正向我们冲来 They've escaped and they're headed right for us!
全速前进 Full speed ahead!
邦妮
这里越来越热了 It's geng hot in here!
我耳朵去哪了 你踩我脚上了 Where's my ear? You're on my foot!
别挤了 Quit shoving.
抱歉 是我的角 能请你挪一挪吗 Sorry! That was my horn. Could you move over a bit, please?
飞向宇宙 浩瀚无垠 To innity and beyond!
我知道是你 蛋头 I know that was you, Potato Head.
大家听好 我以为我跟你们说过了 Everyone, listen. I thought I told you...
当妈妈像那样快速打扫房间时 when Mom quickly cleans the bedroom like that...
就要做好被放进壁橱里的准备 expect to be put in the closet.
还有多久 How much longer?
尽量低声咆哮 霸王龙 Keep it to a dull roar, Rex.
深呼吸 杰西 深呼吸 Deep breaths, Jessie. Deep breaths.
冷静 弹簧狗 Sele down, Slink.
坐下 乖狗狗 Sit. Good boy!
警长 我需要担心吗 Sheri, do I need to be worried?
不用 我的伙计们身经百战 他们可以的 No, no. My guys are veterans. They'll hang in there.
很好 在收到消息前 让他们保持冷静 Good. Just keep them calm unl we get word.
是 女士 Yes, ma'am.
你今天感觉怎么样 How are you, uh, feeling about today?
挺好 挺好 挺好的 Good, good. Yeah, good.
我挺好的 I'm good.
挺好 Good.
大家准备 邦妮吃完早饭了 We're on! Bonnie's done with breakfast!
随时都会进来 你们听见了吗 Any minute now. You hear that?
随时都会进来 Any minute now.
打起精神 上好发条 Wind 'em if you got 'em.
清理好你们的电池 活动开你们的关节 Keep your baeries clean, your joints unlocked...
谢谢 胡迪 交给我吧 Thanks, Woody. I got it.
好的 对不起 你说得对 你说得对 Yes, I'm sorry. You're right, you're right.
小镇开张啦 The town is open!
你好 镇长 Hi, Mayor!
银行家 Banker!
你好 冰淇淋摊主 你好 帽子店老板 Hi, Ice Cream Man! Hi, Hat Shop Owner!
邮递员 Mailman!
还有警长 And the sheri!
好了 玩具们再见 Okay. Bye, toys!
杰西警长 Sheri Jessie!
驾 红心 Giddy up, Bullseye!
他们朝那边去了 They went that way!
快去追他们 Chase them!
多漂亮的帽子店啊 What a beauful hat shop!
你有这么多帽子 他们在玩"帽子店" You have so many hats... Wow. They're doing "Hat Shop."
我们上次玩这个是什么时候了 When's the last me we ever got to play that?
记得她玩"过家家"的时候吗 Remember when she played "House"?
我喜欢"过家家" I liked "House."
以前的好日子啊 Those were the days.
非常简单 It was basic.
建一个家 在里面过日子 成了 You made a house, you lived in it, done.
这是你这周第三次没被选中了 That's the third me you haven't been picked this week.
我不知道 我没有在算 I don't know. I don't keep count.
你不用算 You don't have to.
我来帮你算 好 好 我明白 I'll do it for you. Okay, okay, okay, I get it.
是有一阵了 瞧瞧看 It's been a while. Oh, looky there.
你有了第一个灰尘团 You got your rst dust bunny.
真可爱 How adorable.
你要给它起什么名字 What you gonna name it?
叫尘尘怎么样 What about Dusty?
弗朗西斯 哈里 Francis! Harry!
凯伦 毛球 Karen! Fuzzball!
勒布朗 不 毛茸茸 LeBron. No, Fluy.
桑普兔怎么样 风滚草 How about Thumper? Tumbleweed!
"风滚草"这个好 这个好 "Tumbleweed." Oh, that's good. That's good.
他是个牛仔 因此这个名字很合理 He's a cowboy, so that makes a lot of sense.
选择太多了 So many choices.
我决定不了 I just can't decide!
邦妮 Bonnie?
你在做什么 我们得走了 What are you doing? We got to go.
你不想幼儿园迎新会迟到吧 对吗 You don't wanna be late for kindergarten orientaon, do you?
...我不想去 But... I don't wanna go.
我们聊过的 We talked about this.
我们要去见你的老师们 We're gonna meet your teachers,
看你的教室 我能带玩具去吗 see your classroom... Can I bring a toy?
玩具不能带去上学 这是规矩 Toys don't go to school, that's the rule.
别动 大家不许动 Freeze! Nobody move!
邦妮总是会忘带什么 Bonnie always forgets something.
她随时都会回来 She'll be back any second.
你也不许动 火腿 That goes for you, too, Hamm.
但这是钱啊 But it's money!
你没事吧 胡迪 You all right, Woody?
下次她一定会选你的 I'm sure she'll pick you next me.
拜托 我没事 没关系 Come on, I'm ne. No problem.
胡迪 给 Woody. Here.
谢谢 杰西 Thanks, Jessie.
我们支持你 伙计 We're here for you, buddy.
我不想演面包师 刺毛裤 I don't want to play the baker. Pricklepants.
我天生就该演帽子店老板 好吧 The hat shop owner is the role I was born to play! Okay.
好了 刺毛裤 回你的面包房吧 All right, Pricklepants, back to your bakery.
不好意思 桃莉 Excuse me, Dolly?
胡迪 你没看见我正在恐吓大伙吗 Woody, can't you see I'm threatening everyone?
回壁橱里去 我知道 只是... Go back to the closet. Yeah, I know. I know. It's just...
我很担心邦妮 I'm worried about Bonnie.
应该有个玩具陪她去迎新会 A toy should go with her to orientaon.
你没听到爸爸说的吗 你会害邦妮惹麻烦的 Didn't you hear Dad? You'll get Bonnie in trouble.
是啊 但幼儿园很不一样 Yeah, but kindergarten is so dierent.
小孩可能觉得吃不消 It can be too much for a kid.
如果能有个伙伴陪着渡过难关 Having a buddy with them to get through it
会很有帮助的 can really help things.
我记得以前我就会和安迪一起去上学... I remember with Andy, I would go to school with him...
抱歉 胡迪 我也不想像复读机一样唠叨 I'm sorry, Woody. I hate to sound like a broken record.
但邦妮不是安迪 But Bonnie is not Andy.
对对对 当然了 我明白 No, no, no, of course, I get that.
但如果你能... 大家就位 But if you would just... Places, everyone!
邦妮 Bonnie?
你躲在这里做什么 What are you doing back there?
快点 我们必须走了 Come on, we have to go.
这才是我的乖女儿 That's my big girl.
快点 我们得赶紧了 好吗 Come on. We got to hurry, okay?
别忘了你的书包 Don't forget your backpack.
会很好玩的 You're gonna have so much fun.
好了 你说到哪了 胡迪 All right. Now what was it you were saying, Woody?
胡迪 Woody?
我们到了 Here we are.
欢迎参加迎新会
邦妮 亲爱的 没事的 Bonnie, honey, it'll be okay.
你好 你是邦妮吗 Hi! Are you Bonnie?
我是温迪老师 My name is Miss Wendy.
以后我就是你的幼儿园老师 I'm going to be your kindergarten teacher.
我们有个特别的地方给你放书包 We have a special place where you can put your backpack.
想看看吗 You want to see?
就是这里 邦妮 你专用的 Here we are, Bonnie. Just for you.
好了 同学们 Okay, class,
大家在桌子旁边找个位子坐下 let's all nd a seat at a table...
我们马上就要开始手工时间了 so we can start cra me.
上学的第一天 On the rst day of school,
你们都需要有个地方来放铅笔 you'll need a place to put your pencils.
所以今天 我们就来做笔筒 So, today, we're going to make pencil holders.
现在 每个人拿出一个杯子 Now, everyone take a cup...
然后我们用美术用品来装饰它们 and we'll use the art supplies to decorate them.
你好 Hi.
邦妮
邦妮 真有创意 Bonnie. That is so clever.
"你好 我叫叉叉 很高兴认识你" "Hello, I'm Forky. Nice to meet you!"
你好 叉叉 很高兴认识你 Well, hello, Forky, it's nice to meet you.
我是温迪老师 I'm Miss Wendy.
妈妈 爸爸 看看我做了什么 Mom! Dad! Look what I made!
他叫叉叉 His name is Forky!
棒极了 That is so cool!
我上完幼儿园了 I nished kindergarten!
不 今天只是迎新会 No. That was just orientaon.
但你这么勇敢 But for being such a brave girl,
我们要给你个惊喜 we have a surprise for you.
什么惊喜 What is it?
既然还有一周才开学 Since school doesn't start for another week,
那我们就来个自驾游 we are going on a road trip!
我能带叉叉去吗 当然可以 Can I bring Forky? 'Course you can!
太好了 Yay!
他们还说我不该跟邦妮去学校 And they said I shouldn't go to school with Bonnie.
幼儿园的情况尽在我们掌控之中 对吧 We got this kindergarten thing under control, eh?
不敢相信我居然在跟叉勺说话 I can't believe I'm talking to a spork.
玩具们好 Hi, toys!
玩具们再见 Bye, toys!
他果然去幼儿园了 He did go to kindergarten!
我就知道 不不不 各位 听我说 I knew it. No, no, no, guys, listen...
你要给邦妮惹麻烦吗 You tryin' to get Bonnie in trouble?
不 当然不是 No, of course not!
你可能会被没收 You could have been conscated.
那是什么意思 被带走 What does that mean Taken away.
不 还有更吓人的 No! Or worse.
你可能会被弄丢 You could've been lost!
不不不 各位 听我说 No, no, no, guys, listen.
邦妮在幼儿园度过了快乐的一天 Bonnie had a great day in class...
而且我们还要去自驾游 and we're going on a road trip.
自驾游 度假 Road trip Vacaon!
然后发生了一件怪事 But then something really weird happened.
邦妮在课堂上做了个朋友 Bonnie made a friend in class.
这孩子真不错 她已经交上朋友了 What a kid. Oh, she's already making friends.
不是 她真的""了个新朋友 No, no. She literally made a new friend.
没事的 It's okay.
出来吧 就这样 Come on out. That's it.
没事的 出来吧 Come on, there you go.
来吧 我拉你出来 Come on, let's get you out of there.
你能行的 You got this.
好 很好 Good. Good.
各位 认识一下叉叉 Everyone, I want you to meet Forky.
我的老天爷 快看啊 Golly Bob howdy! Look at that!
他的胳膊可真长 Look how long his arms are!
垃圾 不 Trash? No.
不 是玩具 No, toys.
他们都是玩具 They're all toys.
......垃圾 T Toy... Trash.
不不不 No, no, no.
那才是垃圾 That's the trash.
这些是你的朋友 These are your friends.
你好 Hi!
垃圾 Trash!
不不 没事的 垃圾 No, no, it's okay. Trash!
胡迪 我有个问题 Woody, I have a queson.
实际上 不止一个问题 Well, actually, not just one,
我满脑子都是 I have all of them.
满脑子都是问题 I have all the quesons.
他为什么要去垃圾桶那儿 Why does he want to go to the trash?
因为他是用垃圾做的 垃圾 Because he was made from trash. Trash!
听着 我知道这有点奇怪 Look, I know this is a lile strange, but
但你们要相信我 垃圾 you got to trust me on this. Trash?
叉叉现在是 Forky is the
邦妮心目中最重要的玩具 most important toy to Bonnie right now.
重要 Important?
他是个叉勺 He's a spork.
是的 没错 我知道 但这个叉勺 Yes. Yeah, I know, but this spork...
这个玩具是邦妮适应 this toy is crucial to Bonnie
幼儿园生活的关键 geng adjusted to kindergarten.
胡迪 你这样是不是太小题大做了 Woody, aren't you being a lile dramac about all this?
我知道大家有点不适应 I know this is new to everybody...
但你们应该明白这个小家伙 but you should see how much
对于邦妮来说意义非凡 this lile guy means to Bonnie.
当她开始跟他玩时 When she started playing with him...
她脸上的笑容是有史以来最灿烂的 she had the biggest smile on her face.
要是你们能看到就好了 I wish you could have seen it.
邦妮当时真的很难过 Bonnie was really upset...
我发誓 她做好叉叉之后 and I swear, once she made Forky...
就完全变了个人 it was a complete transformaon.
胡迪 稍等 西 Woody? Just a second, Jessie.
所以我们都要确保他平安无事 So, we all have to make sure nothing happens to him.
他已经有事了 Something happened to him.
要了老命了 Chutes and Ladders!
垃圾 不不不 Trash. No, no, no! No! No!
你现在是玩具了 叉叉 别这样 You're a toy now, Forky! Come on!
住手 停下 Stop! Stop it!
不不不 别这样 垃圾 No, no, no! Come on! Trash!
垃圾 垃圾 Trash! Trash!
好吧 我只能一直看着他 Well, I guess I'll just babysit him
直到他习惯这个房间 ll he's used to the room.
叉叉 Forky?
你在哪里 叉叉 Where are you, Forky?
你在这里 There you are!
我以为我把你弄丢了 小傻瓜 I thought I'd lost you, silly.
不不不 No, no, no.
大孩子好可怕 Big girl scary!
我告诉过你 邦妮一点都不可怕 Like I said before, Bonnie's not scary.
她爱你 而且你得... She loves you and you need to...
叉叉 Forky?
邦妮 Bonnie!
该起床了 Let's go!
太阳晒屁股了 Rise and shine!
谁想去自驾游 Who wants to go on a road trip?
我 我要带桃莉 小奶油 Me! I'm gonna bring Dolly, and Buercup...
还有叉叉 还有... and Forky, and...
叉叉 你在哪里 Forky Where are you?
他肯定就在附近 He's got to be here somewhere.
叉叉 Forky?
叉叉 Forky!
走吧 我们吃完早饭就上路 Come on. Let's eat some breakfast and hit the road!
走吧 叉叉 Let's go, Forky!
他还真难对付 胡迪 He's quite a handful, Woody.
自驾游路上你需要帮忙吗 You need help with him on the road trip?
不 不用 我能行 我能行 No. No, no. I got it, I got it.
我们不会离开房车的 We'll just be stuck in an RV.
他走不远的 我能行 He can't get far. I got this.
我能行 I got it.
不 不 No, no!
太棒了 Oh, yeah!
不不不 No, no, no!
不不不 No! No! No!
垃圾 我来了 Trash, here I come!
别这样 Come on.
我不想做玩具 I don't wanna be a toy!
伙计 Hey, buddy.
巴斯 Hey, Buzz.
你还好吗 You doing okay?
我说不好 巴斯 I don't know, Buzz.
我知道安迪小时候你不在 I know you weren't around when Andy was lile... but
但我记得他小时候没这么难搞 I don't remember it being this hard.
想让我帮你站下一班岗吗 Want me to take the next watch?
我来盯着叉叉 I'll keep an eye on Forky.
不 不 我得自己来 No, no. I need to do this.
我放弃的话 That lile voice inside me
内心的声音就会喋喋不休 would never leave me alone if I gave up.
你觉得是谁 Who do you think it is?
Who?
你内心的声音 你觉得是谁 The voice inside of you. Who do you think it is?
是我 Me?
你知道 是我的良心 You know, my conscience?
良心会为你解释很多事情 That part of you that tells you things?
告诉你自己的真实想法 What you're really thinking?
真奇妙 Fascinang.
内心的声音为你出谋划策 So, your inner voice advises you.
什么 What?
这是在未知领域执行的秘密任务 It's a secret mission in uncharted space.
出发 Let's go.
叉叉去哪了 Where's Forky?
不好 叉叉 Oh, no! Forky!
叉叉 Forky!
叉叉 Forky!
我不是玩具 I am not a toy!
我是叉勺 I'm a spork.
安静点 Be quiet!
我是用来喝汤 吃沙拉 I was made for soup, salad...
也许还有辣椒酱 最后沦为垃圾的 maybe chili, and then the trash.
摘要:

九年前外面正下着倾盆大雨It'srainingcatsanddogsoutthere!希望他们能顺利回来Ihopetheymakeitbackallright.小心安迪来了Headsup!Andy'scoming!安迪晚饭时间到了Andy,timefordinner.太棒了我好饿Yes!I'mstarving!你别忘了洗手Don'tforgettowashyourhands!好的妈妈Okay,Mom!你看见他了吗没有Doyouseehim?No.他完蛋了Well,he'sdonefor.他永远都回不来了He'llbelost!Forever!杰西巴斯弹簧狗去莫莉房间Jessie.Buzz.Sl...

展开>> 收起<<
W.玩具总动员4.pdf

共48页,预览10页

还剩页未读, 继续阅读

声明:本站为文档C2C交易模式,即用户上传的文档直接被用户下载,本站只是中间服务平台,本站所有文档下载所得的收益归上传人(含作者)所有。玖贝云文库仅提供信息存储空间,仅对用户上传内容的表现方式做保护处理,对上载内容本身不做任何修改或编辑。若文档所含内容侵犯了您的版权或隐私,请立即通知玖贝云文库,我们立即给予删除!

相关推荐

分类:外语学习 价格:5.9玖币 属性:48 页 大小:757.34KB 格式:PDF 时间:2025-01-08

开通VIP享超值会员特权

  • 多端同步记录
  • 高速下载文档
  • 免费文档工具
  • 分享文档赚钱
  • 每日登录抽奖
  • 优质衍生服务
/ 48
客服
关注