X.小美人鱼2

VIP免费
2025-01-08 0 0 609.53KB 27 页 5.9玖币
侵权投诉
你是我的世界 You are my world
亲爱的 My darling
我所见过最美好的世界 What a wonderful world I see
你是我唱的歌曲 You are the song I'm singing
你是我美丽的美莉缇 You're my beauful Melody
片名:小美人鱼2回到大海
亲爱的我们该走了 Darling we'd beer be going
你看她多光彩夺目 Look at her, isn't she glowing
她的可爱像你充满光彩 She looks divine and you look exquisite
但别再等了 应该来得及 But look at the me Couldn't be is it
船员都在等你的命令 The crew is awaing your orders
我们随时都可以航行 We're sailing away from our borders
稳住了 各位 Steady, boy, steady
注意他们来了 Ahoy there They're coming
号手们就位 鼓手们就位 Trumpeters ready Drummers, start drumming
我们往海里走 Down to the sea we go
到海洋的尽头 Down to a world I know
从来都没有一个小孩 There's never been not ever before
海洋和陆地都拥有 A child born of sea and shore
我们往海里走 Down to the sea we go
我们往水里游 Down to the world below
我为你祝福我小小公主 A journey to bless a princess to be
蓝天在上 Under the sun
那大海在底 And under the sea
艾莉儿来了 Ariel's coming
艾莉儿来了 Ariel's coming?
艾莉儿来了 Ariel's coming
艾莉儿来了 Ariel's coming?
艾莉儿来了? 艾莉儿来了 Ariel's coming? Ariel's coming?
艾莉儿来了艾莉儿来了 艾莉儿来了 Ariel's coming Ariel's coming, Ariel's coming
海面上亮亮晶晶 What's all the big commoon
海底下充满欢欣 That's spreading through the ocean
只有一个原因 From sea to shining sea
快唱出你的热情 There is no hesitang
让我们大声欢迎 Today we celebrang
艾莉儿的美莉缇 Ariel's Melody
今天川顿的女儿 再回到海里生活 Today when Triton's daughter comes back here to the water
我们快乐无比 We gonna have a spree
那船儿已来到 The boat is nearer now
我好像已听到 艾莉儿的美莉缇 I think I hear her now Ariel's Melody
我们从海里来 Up from the sea we rise
天空为我存在 Up to the world of skies
从来就没有 There's never been not ever before
一个小孩 海洋和陆地都能待 A child born of sea and shore
我们从海里来 Up from the sea we rise
天空为我存在 Up to the world of skies
永远不忘记 永远在一起 Forever to be together as one
在深海底 Under the sea
在阳光之下 And under the sun
这就是你的世界 亲爱的 This is your world my darling
有海洋有陆地 One world, the land and sea
对你我已别无所求 My hope for you for always
只要永远对我不忘怀 Is that your heart will hold part of me
我们往海里走 Down to the sea we go
上到海面 下到海底 Up from the sea Down to the world below
永远不忘记 永远在一起在 Together we come forever to be
阳光下 Under one sun
海洋与陆地 The land and the sea
我珍贵的美莉缇 My precious Melody,
我送你这个小坠子 I'm giving you this locket
好让你永远不会忘记你的心 so that you will never forget that part of your heart
有一部份是属于海洋的 will always belong to the sea.
美莉缇 Melody
有派对 A party
乌苏拉的疯狂妹妹 Ursula's crazy sister
我没有错过蛋糕和冰淇淋 对吧? I didn't miss the cake and ice cream, did I?
莫吉娜 Morgana
马上把宝宝还给我 否则 Surrender the baby, or I'll...
乌苏拉一定很乐意来参加 Ursula would have simply loved to have come,
但是有事绊住了 but something came up.
对了 我说到哪儿了 哦对 Now, what was it? Oh, yes.
你们几个全都在欺侮她 You all shish kebabbed her
前一分钟你们赢了 但接着你们完了 One minute you're on top, the next you're sushi.
这位老爷爷我问你 这样公平吗? Now, is that fair, Gramps? I ask you.
但话说回来 谁说我们得公平来着 But then, whoever said we had to play fair?
杜鲨 Oh, Undertow
你们这些小东西 让开 Make way, lile mershrimp
我要过来了 I'm coming through
交出三叉戟 Hand over the trident
否则你的宝贝外孙女 就会变成鲨鱼饲料 or your precious granddaughter will be shark chow
拜托你 你要什么都可以 You can have anything you want.
只求你不要伤害小美莉缇 Just don't harm lile Melody.
这个嘛 Well, well.
我得到三叉戟 I get the trident,
为我那可怜 而不幸的乌苏拉报仇 avenge poor, unfortunate Ursula,
并得到七海所有的权力 and gain all the powers of the ocean,
而现在还不到十点呢 and it's not even 10:00.
很不赖的早晨 Not a bad morning.
快趴下 Hit the deck
美莉缇 Melody
你把我给怎么了 看看我 What have you done to me? Look at me
我变成小鳀鱼了 I'm an anchovy Ah
事情还没结束呢 这只是开始而已 This isn't the end, Triton It's just the beginning
快去追她 Aer her
你绝对找不到我 You'll never nd me
但是我会找到你 But I'll nd you
和你的宝贝外孙女 and your precious granddaughter
那个疯狂女人被消灭之前 绝对不会罢休 We shall not rest unl that madwoman is vanquished
去找她 Find her
对不起 都没有她的影子 她消失不见了 I'm sorry. There is no sign of her. She's vanished.
我们会继续试 我们不 宝贝 We'll keep trying. Sweee, no.
我们得让美莉缇远离她 Oh, we've got to keep Melody away from her.
在找到莫吉娜之前 美莉缇不可以到海里 Unl Morgana is found, Melody can't go in the sea.
我也不能 And neither will I.
但艾莉儿对不起 小比目鱼 But, Ariel... I'm sorry, Flounder.
但是莫吉娜如果跟乌苏拉一样 她绝对不会放弃的 But if Morgana is anything like Ursula, she'll never give
up.
这是唯一的办法 This is the only way.
美莉缇不能知道人鱼 或是亚特兰提卡 Melody can't know about merpeople or Atlanca
甚至是您 爸爸 or even you, Daddy.
说得对 艾莉儿 Very well, Ariel.
你说得对 You're right.
赛巴斯丁 你负责看好她 Sebasan, you will watch over her.
我? Me?
美莉缇 Melody?
美莉缇 Melody?
卡若妲 你有没有看到美莉缇? Oh, Carloa, have you seen Melody?
我从早上就没看到 王妃殿下 Not since this morning, Your Majesty.
路易 美莉缇没有在这里 是吧 Louis, Melody's not in here, is she?
没有 王妃陛下 但是她的蛋糕在 No, Your Highness, but her birthday cake is.
十二支小蜡烛 Twelve pete candles.
实在太完美了 C'est magnique
这将会是个很不赖的宴会 This is gonna be some kind of shindig.
没错 就像他们说的什么时髦晚会 Yes, sir, a real swanky soiree, as they say.
但独独缺了一样东西 晚会的贵宾 There's just one thing missing, the guest of honour
塞巴斯丁 你负责照顾她 她是我的 "Sebasan, you watch over her," he said.
我老的不适合了 I'm too old for this
我这个年纪的螃蟹应该退休了 A crab my age should be rered, geng a tan,
去日光浴 打海洋高尔夫 playing sea golf,
喝着鲔鱼鸡尾酒 sipping a tuna colada
不是去照顾另外一个青少女 Not baby sing another teenager.
美莉缇 Melody
嗨 史卡托 嘿 赛斯巴丁 有什么新鲜事啊 Hey, Scule. Hey, Sebasan. What's kicking?
新鲜事啊 我看看啊 Uh, hat's kicking? Hmm. Let me see.
不要催我 Don't rush me.
你很清楚有什么事 Ha You know perfectly well what's kicking.
不要再玩了 你快来不及参加 Now, come along. You gonna be late for the...
抱歉 塞巴斯丁 Sorry, Sebasan.
美莉缇 孩子 我要告诉你多少次才行 Melody, child, how many mes do I have to tell you?
你绝绝对对不可以在 It is expressly forbidden for you to be swimming
安全的海围墙之外游泳 beyond the safety of the sea wall.
跑出来游泳 是莽撞又违反规定的 Any such swimming is a reckless disregard of the rules,
你不知道吗? don't you know?
别这样嘛 Stop that.
赛巴斯丁 你叫我怎么说呢 Oh, Sebasan, I can't help it.
我真的好爱大海 I just love the sea
快回来啊 Hey Come back here
你就像是 You're just like,
像你妈一样 like your mother.
嗨 美莉缇 Hi, Melody.
相信我 Trust me
这一次我确定我弄对了 This me I'm sure I've got it right.
对 你上次也这么说 而我酸痛了一个星期 Yeah, that's what you said last me, and I was sore for a week.
停止抱怨 别再乱动 Oh, stop your carping and stand sll.
这一定会很痛 Oh, this is gonna hurt.
好耶 对了 对 Yes. Yes. Yes
这些都没有用 It's just no use.
三叉戟的力量太强 我没有办法击败它 The power of the trident is just too strong for me to overcome.
我敢说乌苏拉就可以 I bet Ursula could've done it.
什么?你在那儿嘀咕些什么? What was that you said?
没有 我只是说 Nothing. I'm just saying...
我不准你再批评我 Stop cricising me
我妈这辈子 只会不停的批评我 That's all my mother ever did was cricise me.
永远只会说乌苏拉这个 乌苏拉那个 It was always Ursula this or Ursula that
或是莫吉娜 你为什么不能 多学学你姐姐 or, "Morgana, why can't you be more like your sister
乌苏拉 "Ursula "
不是乌苏拉害我变得 这么迷你的 Well, it isn't Ursula's fault I got miniaturised.
是你的错 不是 It's yours Is not
是你的错 躲躲藏藏十二年 我们才得在这个冰洞里 Your fault that we had to hide out here for 12
frostbien years.
不是 是你的错 才害我们再也不能 Is not Your fault that we can never
出现在公开场合 show our faces in polite society again
你真的是逼人太甚了 You're really pushing it, small fry.
是那个坠子 It's the locket
这正是我们在冰洞里 长久等待的机会 This is just the kind of break in the ice we've been waing for.
等到艾莉儿天真的小女儿 When Ariel's innocent lile daughter
发现这个坠子的秘密之后 uncovers the secret of that locket,
她一定会有一箩筐的疑问 she's going to have lots of quesons.
然后谁会在场 提供这些答案呢? And who'll be right there with all the answers?
我们啊 一点也没错 We will. Exactly
她将是我们 征服川顿的完美工具 She'll be the perfect tool for Triton's undoing.
然后我又会再度变大 And I'll get to be big again.
终于我可以做到 我姐姐这一辈子无法做到的事 Finally I'll succeed at the one thing my sister never could.
真的 真的再度变大 Really, really big again
完完全全的掌控七海 Total dominaon of the seas
我会变大 I'll be huge
美莉缇 拜托 Melody, please.
如果你妈发现你跑到外面游泳 If your mother ever found out you'd been swimming out here...
我知道 我知道 她会发疯 I know, I know. She'd ip.
我刚刚突然想到 I had a thought here.
我该想到什么 Now, where'd it go? Hmm.
嘿 赛巴斯丁 我妈妈到底对海有什么成见 Hey, Sebasan, what's my mom got against the ocean anyway?
我是说大海是这么美好 怎么可能 I mean, how could there be anything wrong with something so
有什么不对 wonderful?
你知道吗 You know what?
有时候我甚至假装 Somemes I even pretend
我有I have ns.
我好希望能告诉妈妈我的感受 I wish I could tell my mom how I feel.
她永远不会了解 But she'd never understand.
我可以跟螃蟹说却 I can talk to crabs, but
不能跟她 not to her.
等一下 Wait a minute.
我刚刚想到 It just hit me.
你是不是应该告诉艾莉儿 How 'bout you tell Ariel
你真正的感受怎么样 how you really feel?
是啊 尽管去说 Oh, yes, by all means.
只管走进去并且告诉她 你曾经 Just waltz right in and tell her you been out here
到海里面去游泳 swimming in the ocean
我们可以举行一个大宴会 We could all just have a big party.
宴会? The party
这让我想起了一件事 Say, that reminds me of something.
是你啊 公主陛下 Whoa Oh, Your... Your Highness.
抱歉 我的错 Sorry. My fault.
我得走了 总不能光着脚丫参加宴会 I goa go. Can't go to the party without shoes.
如果你问我 她是有一点奇怪 If you ask me, she's a lile strange.
我听说她还真的跟鱼说话 I heard she actually talks to sh.
你在开什么玩笑 You're kidding.
这应该会是很有意思的宴会 It should make for an interesng party.
摘要:

你是我的世界Youaremyworld亲爱的Mydarling我所见过最美好的世界WhatawonderfulworldIsee你是我唱的歌曲YouarethesongI'msinging你是我美丽的美莉缇You'remybeautifulMelody片名:小美人鱼2回到大海亲爱的我们该走了Darlingwe'dbetterbegoing你看她多光彩夺目Lookather,isn'tsheglowing她的可爱像你充满光彩Shelooksdivineandyoulookexquisite但别再等了应该来得及ButlookatthetimeCouldn'tbeisit船员都在等你的命令Thecr...

展开>> 收起<<
X.小美人鱼2.pdf

共27页,预览6页

还剩页未读, 继续阅读

声明:本站为文档C2C交易模式,即用户上传的文档直接被用户下载,本站只是中间服务平台,本站所有文档下载所得的收益归上传人(含作者)所有。玖贝云文库仅提供信息存储空间,仅对用户上传内容的表现方式做保护处理,对上载内容本身不做任何修改或编辑。若文档所含内容侵犯了您的版权或隐私,请立即通知玖贝云文库,我们立即给予删除!
分类:外语学习 价格:5.9玖币 属性:27 页 大小:609.53KB 格式:PDF 时间:2025-01-08

开通VIP享超值会员特权

  • 多端同步记录
  • 高速下载文档
  • 免费文档工具
  • 分享文档赚钱
  • 每日登录抽奖
  • 优质衍生服务
/ 27
客服
关注