X.小美人鱼3

VIP免费
2025-01-08 0 0 646.82KB 26 页 5.9玖币
侵权投诉
上面的世界很精彩 The world above is a wonderful place.
但所有人都知道 But everyone knows
真正的神奇 the true magic lies...
却在海下 ... under the sea,
那里有清澈的海水 自在游泳的鱼 where the water is clear,the sh swim free,
还有住着人鱼的 美丽的亚特兰帝卡王国 and the mer people live in the beauful kingdom of Atlanca.
川顿国王 用他的公正统治着大海 King Triton ruled the seas with a fair hand...
呦呼 你太客气了 Yoo hoo! You're very kind.
他有着宽阔的心胸 ... and an open heart.
爱丽儿 噢 Ariel! Oh!
噢 小家伙 Oh,mon.
没有比雅典娜更热爱音乐的人了 雅典娜是川顿心爱的王后 No one loved music more than Triton's
beloved queen,Athena.
她和他们七个可爱的小公主 She and their seven darling princesses
用欢乐和歌声填满了他的生活 lled his life with joy and song.
噢 波浪轻轻荡漾 Oh,the waves roll low
波涛激情翻滚 And the waves roll high
就是如此 And so it goes Oh!
在明媚蔚蓝 Under a bright blue
无边无际的天空下 Endless sky
波浪努力细数着 Waves try to measure
我们珍藏的日子 The days that we treasure
荡漾着问候 Wave hello
荡漾着道别 And wave goodbye
晚安 孩子们 Good night,girls.
啊 没错 国王深爱着王后 Ah,yes,the king loved his queen,
他总是用尽一切办法来表达对她的爱 and he took every opportunity to show her.
无边无际的天空 ... endless sky
我们的歌 Our song.
我们的歌 Our song.
噢 宝贝儿 多么美妙的时刻啊 Oh,mon! It was a magical me!
亚特兰帝卡的生活里 到处都是歌曲单纯的欢乐 The pure joy of song lled life in Atlanca.
Shh.
然而 即使是最明媚的日子 也可能会被未知的暴风雨所笼罩 But even the brightest days can be darkened
by an unseen tempest.
快跑 Go!
在混乱中 雅典娜王后与我们分开了 Somewhere in the chaos,Queen Athena was lost to us.
雅典娜 Athena!
不要 No!
那段优美旋律里的每一个音符 Each note of that lovely melody
都好像在加重国王的痛楚 seemed to deepen the king's anguish.
他实在无法再听下去 He couldn't bear to hear it.
从那一刻起 From that moment on,
国王的心 就一直沉浸在灰暗中 the king's heart stayed dark.
而在亚特兰帝卡 音乐就被禁止了 And music was banned from Atlanca...
永远禁止 ... forever.
十年后 亚特兰帝卡看上去还是老样子 Ten years later,Atlanca looked the same.
但我不能说一切都没变 But I can't say that about... everything.
起床啦 起床啦 小可爱们 我们来了 Uppy uppy,my darlings. It's us.
管家婆 Governess!
太阳都晒屁股啦 Hey! Rise and shine.
干嘛要这么早? 不能迟到 Why so early? Mustn't be late.
可是外面还很黑 But it's sll dark out.
… Uh...
噢 嗨 醒醒 醒醒 Oh. Hi. Wakey wakey.
噢 我刚梦到一个男孩 很好 快些 女孩子们 Oh,I was dreaming about a boy. Yes. Come on,girls.
可是我要睡美容觉 讲细点 But I need my beauty sleep. Tell me about it.
对你来说当然没什么了 又没人在意你看起来如何 Easy for you. No one cares what you look...
动起来 我觉得你真可爱 Move it. I think you're lovely.
我们能晚点去见父亲吗? Can't we meet Father later?
很不幸 那种事情我可不能做主 Unfortunately,I don't get to make those kinds of decisions.
任何事情都做不了主 真的 Any decisions,really.
起床 Get up!
行了 我们知道了 我们会尽快的 OK,we heard you. We're going as fast as we can.
好了 好了 好了 快走吧 All right,all right,all right. Move your tails.
这是我们与你们的父亲的 特别时刻 This is our special me with your father.
特别? 每天早上都是一样的 Special? It's the same every morning.
她说得对 这可是你们父亲最在乎的 She's got a point. That's what your father cares about.
可预见 全出席 要准时 Predictability,presentaon,punctuality.
爸爸在乎的就这些 她说得没错 That's all Dad cares about. She's got a point.
你用你自己的镜子去 就两分钟 You've got your own mirror! Two minutes.
别再打扮了 Stop primping!
无所谓了 我告诉过她 她过去常常别这样 爱丽儿 Anyway,I told her,she used to... Come on,Ariel.
为什么他就不让我们 做点不同的事呢? 一次也好啊 Why can't he let us do something dierent? Just
once.
放过他吧 他是国王 记得么? Give him a break. He's the king,remember?
你试着管理下国家 我肯定不会这么管理的 You try running a kingdom. I wouldn't run it like this.
别惹他不高兴 爱丽儿 Don't upset him,Ariel.
阿蒂娜 别以为你是长女 Just because you're the oldest,Ana,
你就可以对我们呼来换去 是的 没错 doesn't mean you can boss us around. Yes,it does.
本杰明 如果我们再迟到的话 我的升职就没戏了 Benjamin,if we're late again,I'll never get a promoon.
玛丽娜快啊 女孩子们 Marina... Come on,girls.
我不是想要升职 不 不 不 我只是深爱这份工作 Not that I want a promoon. No,no,no,I love this job.
我活着就是为了照料你们 Looking aer you is what I live for.
我是说真的 Really.
我讨厌这工作 话越少越好 I hate this job! The less said the beer.
喔喔Whoa! Whoa!
早安 殿下 塞巴斯汀 Good morning,Your Highness. Sebasan.
有什么要启奏的吗? Oh! Anything to report?
很不幸 那只鲱鱼和那香鱼 Unfortunately,the sprat and the... smelt
还在争吵不休 were sll... squabbling.
不必担心 我跟他们说 我要派大马哈鱼治治他们 No worries. I told them I'd sic the salmon on them.
塞巴斯汀 没有你 我该怎么办? Sebasan,what would I do without you?
那你就要跟鲱鱼和香鱼谈判协商了 就这么办 You'd be negoan' with the sprat and the smelt,that's
what.
Shh!
早安 姑娘们 早安 父皇陛下 Good morning,girls. Good morning,Father.
玛丽娜 早安 陛下 Marina. Good morning,Your Majesty.
塞巴斯汀 你迟到了 Sebasan. You're late.
I... uh...
陛下 Your Majesty.
我猜 这周你们都负起了 Well,I presume you've all been aending
皇室的责任 是的 父亲 to your royal dues this week. Yes,Father.
我们一直在很勤奋地工作 我们总是早早就做完工作 We've been working diligently. We're always
done early.
而且那些珊瑚都开花了 Shh! And the coral is in bloom.
别说了 够了 Clam it! Enough!
所以我觉得 我们是不是能到暗礁上游泳去? So I thought maybe we could go for a swim on the reef?
今天不行 爱丽儿 但是一年才只有一次 Not today,Ariel. But it only happens once a year.
会很有意思的 可我没空 It could be fun. I don't have the me.
我在想 其实我们可以省去清晨散步的 I was thinking we could just skip the morning walk.
爱丽儿 你父亲说不行 Ariel! Your father said no.
好吧 先生 Yes,sir.
干得不错啊 Nice job.
明天准时点 Be on me tomorrow.
我们快跟上 好的 这就来 Let's move it! OK,we're coming.
该走了 很好 Time to go. Great.
他们来了 Here they come!
你也好 噢 有 Well,hi to you,too. Oh,get...
原来是你 That's it!
Ooh!
Aah!
陛下 我在考虑宫里的人事变动 Your Majesty,I was thinking about making some changes in the palace
sta.
哈? 是吗? Huh? Really?
抢到了 Got it!
看着点 小心 Watch it! Careful!
快起来 Get up!
今天到此为止 塞巴斯汀 玛丽娜 That will be all,Sebasan,Marina.
过得开心 姑娘们 再见 父亲 Good day,girls. Goodbye,Father.
谢天谢地终于完事了 爱丽儿 Thank goodness that's over. Ariel.
什么事 爸爸? Oh! Yes,Daddy?
他听起来比昨天更生气 该走了 He sounds grumpier than yesterday. Time to go.
一个公主是不会用海藻 来挠另外一个公主的痒痒的 A princess does not ckle another princess with
seaweed.
你都看到了? You saw that?
我只是想找点乐子 I was just trying to have some fun.
你冒犯到你的姐姐们了 但是她们都笑了啊 You disrupted your sisters. Well,they laughed.
我可没笑 可是爸爸 为什么不能 Well,I didn't. Daddy,why can't...
让你简单地和家人散个步 这要求苛刻吗? Is it too much to ask that you simply walk with your family?
我们一直做的就只有这些 爱丽儿 That's all we ever do. Ariel...
我们就不能做点不同的事? 够了 Can't we do something dierent? Enough!
你必须学着尊重我治理这个国家的方式 You have to learn to respect the way I run this kingdom.
去清理藤壶 Barnacles.
什么? 那可得弄一天 What? That'll take all day.
那你最好立刻开始干 小姐 Well,then you'd beer get started,young lady.
我讨厌死这了 I hate this place.
嗯哼 Mm hmm.
小小零食 Snacky snack.
好了 OK.
太没礼貌了 这工作真让我抓狂 No manners. This job is killing me!
噢 亲爱的 Oh,dear.
要是我不得不 再照料这些被宠坏的公主们 If I have to watch over these spoiled princesses one more day,
让我自杀算了 嗯哼 I'm gonna beach myself! Mm hmm.
你也该听到那个小爪子王塞巴斯汀今天说的了吧 "你迟到了" You should've heard that lile clawboy
Sebasan today. "You're late."
要不是川顿在看着 If Triton wasn't looking,
我早把那小甲壳动物 压成蟹肉饼了 I would have squashed that crustacean into a crab cake!
嗯哼 Mm hmm.
或许是我太敏感了? 有点 Maybe I'm just too sensive? Dip.
你今天给他们喂过食了吗? 喂了 两次 Did you feed them today? Yes. Twice.
那钥匙呢? And the key?
噢 那个塞巴斯汀 Ooh! That Sebasan!
我蔑视他 我讨厌他 从没听说过这个 I despise him! I loathe him! Never heard that one.
那个脊椎都没有的家伙 怎么就当上头头了? How did that lile invertebrate get to be chief of sta?
他脸皮比较厚? 我想要那份工作 Chutzpah? I want that job.
得到那份工作的应该是我 I deserve that job!
那么我偶尔迟到 那些姑娘们又很可怜 我会怎么处理呢? So what if I'm late every once in a while and
the girls are miserable?
人无完人 没错 本杰明 人无完人 Nobody's perfect. That's right.Benjamin Nobody's... perfect.
每个人都会犯错 Oh... my. Everyone makes mistakes,
即使even... him!
本杰明 我得想想办法 Benjamin I need to nd a clue
或者弄瓶好的指甲油 Or a good cucle cream.
把塞巴斯汀的工作弄到手 To get myself Sebasan's job
小小计谋 给他重重打击 To stage a lile coup,a straw to break the camel's back
小小弱点 小小突破 A teeny dent,a ny crack
是颤抖是害怕 我只需要一个小错误 A quiver or a quake What I need is one mistake
哦 真抱 Ow! Oh,so sorry!
只要一个错误 Just one mistake
好了 要什么颜色? 沙丁银? Now,color? Sardine Silver?
不 谢谢 新西兰红鱼橘? No,thanks. Orange roughy?
没心情 彩虹鳟鱼色? Not in the mood. Rainbow trout?
只要涂点透明的就好了 Just paint them the shade of claried buer!
塞巴斯汀 噢 他最好提防着点 Sebasan Oh,beer be on his guard
我的样品展出到此为止了 So much for my samples.
因为我有一帮带电的朋友 'Cause I have some electric chums
他们会很努力地 And they'll be looking very hard
来给塞巴斯汀重重打击 小小弱点 小小突破 A straw to break Sebasan's back A teeny dent,a ny crack
一个可怜女人的顿悟 我只需要一个错误 A dowdy double take. What I need is one mistake
不能失手 no error.
只要一个错误 Just one mistake
然后… Then...
世界 你好 噢 亲爱的 Hello,world Oh,my.
我是玛丽娜·黛尔· 没错 名字是三部分 It's Marina Del Rey That's right. Three names.
我是新下属 噢 法式的 I'm the new aach? Ooh,French!
也许不止 Or maybe more
哦 我想要更多 真是个大惊喜 Oh,I want so much more Big surprise.
你好 世界 我是舞会上的美人儿 Hello,world I'm the belle of the ball
我感觉到了 惊涛海浪 I'm feelin' it. Big wave!
在所有忠诚于皇室的大人物里 我最伟大 I'm the greatest of all the loyal royal big shots
… Mmm...
行动起来 玛丽娜 Work it,Marina
小气鬼 调皮鬼 小气鬼 调皮鬼 Pouty,sassy Pouty. Sassy.
来自底盘的发动机 From the engine to the chassis
哦喔 哦喔 开始 开始 Oo wah oo wah Got to,got to
哦喔 哦喔 成功 成功 Oo wah oo wah Get it,get it
一定要 一定要 一定要 成功 Goa,goa,goa,goa goa,goa have it
给他重重一击 小小弱点 小小突破 A straw to break the camel's back A teeny dent,a ny crack
一次细微而又强大的突破 我只需要一个错误 A mini mighty break. What I need is one mistake
后来的事 又有谁知道呢? Mmm... And aer that,who knows?
塞巴斯汀也会犯错的 是吗? Sebasan's bound to make a mistake,right?
不太可能 Not likely.
扼杀梦想者 Dream killer!
一个 One.
来自鲶鱼俱乐部的现场报道 我是 Live from The Caish Club,it's...
小比目鱼 Flounder!
我们爱你 小比目鱼 We love you,Flounder.
噢 小男孩 Oh,boy.
摘要:

上面的世界很精彩Theworldaboveisawonderfulplace.但所有人都知道Buteveryoneknows真正的神奇…thetruemagiclies...却在海下...underthesea,那里有清澈的海水自在游泳的鱼wherethewaterisclear,thefishswimfree,还有住着人鱼的美丽的亚特兰帝卡王国andthemerpeopleliveinthebeautifulkingdomofAtlantica.川顿国王用他的公正统治着大海…KingTritonruledtheseaswithafairhand...呦呼你太客气了Yoohoo!You'rev...

展开>> 收起<<
X.小美人鱼3.pdf

共26页,预览6页

还剩页未读, 继续阅读

声明:本站为文档C2C交易模式,即用户上传的文档直接被用户下载,本站只是中间服务平台,本站所有文档下载所得的收益归上传人(含作者)所有。玖贝云文库仅提供信息存储空间,仅对用户上传内容的表现方式做保护处理,对上载内容本身不做任何修改或编辑。若文档所含内容侵犯了您的版权或隐私,请立即通知玖贝云文库,我们立即给予删除!
分类:外语学习 价格:5.9玖币 属性:26 页 大小:646.82KB 格式:PDF 时间:2025-01-08

开通VIP享超值会员特权

  • 多端同步记录
  • 高速下载文档
  • 免费文档工具
  • 分享文档赚钱
  • 每日登录抽奖
  • 优质衍生服务
/ 26
客服
关注