X.心灵奇旅

VIP免费
2025-01-08 0 0 814.68KB 45 页 5.9玖币
侵权投诉
好吧 我们试试演奏别的 All right, let's try somethin' else.
从头开始 预备 一 二 三 From the top. Ready. One, two, three.
一二三四 One, two, three, four.
跟上拍子 Stay on the beat.
二三四 Two, three, four.
这里是升C调 小号手 That's C sharp, horns.
二 三...我看到你了 迦勒 Two, three... I see you, Caleb.
瑞秋 该你了 Rachel, now you.
加老师 我忘带萨克斯了 Forgot my sax, Mr G.
好吧 她忘带萨克斯了 那该你了 康妮 Okay, she forgot her sax. And now, all you, Connie.
来吧 Go for it!
真不错 Way to go!
等等 等等 你们在笑什么 Hang on, hang on. What are y'all laughing at?
康妮有点忘我了 So Connie got a lile lost in it.
这是好事 That's a good thing.
听着 我爸爸曾带我去过一个爵士乐俱乐部 Look, I remember one me my dad took me to this jazz
club,
我最不想去的就是那种地方 and that's the last place I wanted to be.
但在那里我见到了一个人 But then I see this guy,
他用四分音符演奏和弦 and he's playing these chords with fourths on it,
然后加上小调 and then with the minor...
然后他又加上了内心的声音 就好像他在... Then he adds the inner voices, and it's like he's...
他在唱歌一样 It's like he's singing.
说真的 之后我只记得 And I swear, the next thing I know...
他像是从舞台上飘了下来 it's like he oats o the stage.
他也在音乐中忘我了 That guy was lost in the music.
他全情投入 把我们所有人也带进去了 He was in it, and he took the rest of us with him.
我想学会... And I wanted to learn...
像他那样演奏 how to talk like that.
那时候我就知道了 That's when I knew...
我是为演奏而生的 I was born to play.
康妮明白我的意思 对吧 康妮 Connie knows what I mean. Right, Connie?
我才12I'm 12.
我马上回来 好好练你们的音阶 I'll be right back. Pracse your scales.
抱歉打断你 加德纳老师 Sorry to interrupt, Mr Gardner.
你真是救了我的耳朵 You're doing my ears a favour.
不是你的问题 你不错 Not you, though, you're good.
他才没有不错 He's not.
有什么能帮你的吗 阿罗约校长 What can I do for you, Principal Arroyo?
我想亲自传达好消息 I wanted to deliver the good news personally.
你不用再干兼职了 No more part me for you.
你现在升任为我们的全职乐队教师 You're now our full me band teacher.
就业保障 Job security.
医疗保险 养老金 Medical insurance. Pension.
真是...棒极了 That's, uh, great.
欢迎加入我们的大家庭 乔 永久性的 Welcome to the M.S. 70 family, Joe. Permanently.
谢谢 Thanks.
这么多年了 我的祈祷终于得到了回应 Aer all these years, my prayers have been answered.
一份全职工作 A full me job.
有工作的人来了 Working man, coming through.
嗯 妈 但是我... Yeah, Mom, but I...
你会接受职位的 对吧 You're going to tell them yes, right?
别担心 妈 我都计划好了 Don't worry, Mom, I got a plan.
你总是说自己计划好了 You always got a plan.
或许你还得准备个备用计划 Maybe you need to have a backup plan, too,
以防你原本的计划失败 for when your plan falls through.
有备无患嘛 A backup plan never hurts.
乔伊 我们拼了老命让你接受教育 Joey, we didn't struggle giving you an educaon
可不是为了让你人到中年 so you could be a middle aged man
还得来我的店里洗内裤 washing your underwear in my shop.
裤子上破洞了还接着穿 Walking around with a hole in his pants.
嗯 但是... 有了这份工作 Yeah, but... With this job, you'll be able
你就不用再惦记着毫无前途的演出了 to put that dead end gigging behind you.
我们这个世界需要更多的老师 And Lord knows we need more teachers in this world.
想想看 演奏终于能成为你的正职了 And just think! Playing music will nally be your real career!
所以你会接受职位的 对吧 So you're going to tell them yes, right?
请一定接受 Please say yes.
当然了 Yeah, denitely.
很好 Good.
你好吗 加老师 Hello? How you been, Mr G?
我是科里 拉蒙特 拉蒙特·贝克 It's Curley. Lamont. Lamont Baker.
科里 接到你的电话真高兴 Hey, Curley! Hey, good to hear your voice, man.
你叫我乔吧 科里 Listen. You can call me Joe now, Curley.
我已经不是你的老师了 I'm not your teacher anymore.
好的 加德纳老师 Oh, okay, Mr Gardner.
我是多萝西娅·威廉姆斯四重奏的新鼓手 Hey, look, I'm the new drummer in the Dorothea Williams
Quartet,
我们巡演的第一场 and we're kickin' o our tour
是今晚在二分音符俱乐部的演出 with a show at The Half Note tonight.
多萝西娅·威廉姆斯 你开玩笑吧 Dorothea Williams! Are you kidding me?
开玩笑的吧 祝贺你 老兄 Are you kidding me? Congratulaons, man.
如果能跟多萝西娅·威廉姆斯合奏 I would die a happy man
那我真是死而无憾了 if I could perform with Dorothea Williams.
那你可真是走运了 Oh, well, this could be your lucky day.
你来了 科里 Whew, there he is. Hey, Curley.
利昂这一走让我们很是为难 Leon skipping town really put us in a bind, man.
那是一定 还好你赶来了 Yeah. Uh, I'll bet. I'm glad you made it.
我的老伙计毕夏普说去年 My boy, Bishop, said he sat in with you
曾跟你一起在布鲁克林演出过 on a set last year in Brooklyn.
他说你很棒 Said you were great.
只不过是咖啡店的演出 Well, you know, for a coee shop.
多萝西娅 Hey, Dorothea.
这就是我跟你说过的伙计 This is the cat I was telling you about.
以前我中学乐队的老师 加德纳老师 My old middle school band teacher, Mr Gardner.
叫我乔吧 多萝西娅 Call me Joe, Dorothea.
我是说 威廉姆斯女士 Uh, I mean, Miss Williams.
幸会 实在是太棒了 It's a pleasure. Wow. This is amazing.
乔是雷·加德纳的儿子 Uh, Joe is Ray Gardner's son.
我们现在都降到中学乐队老师这个档次了 So, we're down to middle school band teachers now.
上来吧 老师 没多少时间浪费 Get on up here, Teach, we ain't got all day.
我们要...要演奏什么 What... What are we playin'?
抱歉 我刚才有点忘我了 Uh, sorry, I... zone out a lile back there.
·加德纳 你之前都在哪里 Joe Gardner, where have you been?
我在...中学乐队当老师 I've been, uh, teaching, middle school band.
但是周末 我还是会... Uh, but on the weekends, I...
你有西装吗 You got a suit?
去买套西装 老师 买套好的 Get a suit, Teach. A good suit.
今晚过来 第一场演出九点开始 Back here tonight. First show's at 9:00.
七点试音 Soundcheck's at 7:00.
到时候看看你的表现 We'll see how you do.
太棒了 Yes!
看到了吗 爸 这就是我想说的 You see that, Dad? That's what I'm talking about!
看招牌 看招牌 Hey, look up, look up.
你知道他们选了谁弹钢琴吗 乔·加德纳 You know what that's gonna say? Joe Gardner!
你绝对不会相信刚才发生了什么 You're never gonna believe what just happened.
我成功了 我拿到表演机会了 太棒了 I did it. I got the gig. Yes!
我知道 I... I know.
萝西娅·威廉姆斯 你敢相信吗 Dorothea Williams! Can you believe it?
伙计 你会受伤的 Hey, pal, you're gonna get hurt!
别告诉我妈 好吗 Just don't tell my mom about this. Okay?
还上什么课 我现在层次不同了 Forget class. I'm in a dierent class.
我加入了萝西娅·威廉姆斯的团队 I'm in a Dorothea Williams class, buddy.
你明白我的意思吗 You know what I'm saying? I'm...
抱歉 Sorry!
怎么回事 What the...
有人吗 Hello?
有人吗 Hello?
怎么回事 What the...
你们好 Hello!
你们好 Hello.
你叫什么名字 亲爱的 Oh, what's your name, honey?
我叫乔 乔·加德纳 Uh, I'm Joe. Joe Gardner.
听着 我不该在这里 Look, I'm not supposed to be here.
对你来说一定很突然 Must have been sudden for you.
乔 我已经106岁了 You see, Joe, I'm 106 years old.
早就等着这一刻了 Been waing a long me for this.
等什么 往生 For what? The Great Beyond.
往生 The Great Beyond?
是来世的意思吗 对 As in, as in beyond life? Yeah.
那边就是死亡吗 That's death right there?
令人激动 不是吗 Excing, isn't it?
不不不 听我说 No, no, no, listen.
我今晚有演出 我不能死 I have a gig tonight. I can't die now.
我想这件事可不是你说了算 Well, I really don't think you have a lot to say about this.
不 不 我说了 Yes. Yes, I do.
我不能在得到机会的当天死去 I'm not dying the very day I got my shot.
这是我应得的 见鬼 我等太久了 I'm due. Heck, I'm overdue.
我要离开这里 I'm oua here.
那边应该不是你该走的方向 I don't think you're supposed to go that way.
不能这样 我今天不能死 This can't happen. I'm not dyin' today.
我的人生才刚开始 Not when my life just started.
什么情况 慢着 What was that? Wait.
我还有未竟之事 我得回去 I'm not nished. I goa get back.
我不想死 I don't wanna die!
我没玩完 没有 快跑啊 I'm not done. I'm not done. Run!
你们怎么不跑 不知道 Why aren't you running? I don't know.
你们怎么回事 不知道 What's wrong with you people? I don't know.
我还没结束 I'm not done.
天啊 我的天 Oh, my goodness. Oh, my goodness.
抱歉 抱歉 借 I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Excuse me.
救命 我还没完 我得回去 Help! I'm not done. I goa get back.
...我的天 Oh, my... Oh, my goodness.
什么 What?
好了好了 所有人注意 Now, now, everyone,
咱们给导师一点空间 let's give the mentor some room.
抱歉了 新灵魂 37 别闹了 Sorry, new souls. 37, that's enough.
大家看我这里 安静狼 Hey, everyone, look here. Quiet coyote.
安静狼 Quiet coyote.
你是谁 Who... Who are you?
我是宇宙中 I am the coming together
所有量子场的集结 of all quansed elds of the universe.
呈现成你们人类的小脑子能理解的样子 Appearing in a form your feeble human brain can comprehend.
啥 你可以叫我杰瑞 What? You can call me Jerry.
杰瑞 好吧 Jerry, okay.
这里是天堂吗 Is this heaven?
不是 No.
这里是土也犭讠犬吗 Is it H E double hockey scks?
地狱 地狱 地狱 Hell. Hell, hell, hell.
安静狼 地狱 Quiet coyote. Hell.
确实很容易搞糊涂 It's easy to get turned around.
这里不是往生 这里是生前 This isn't the Great Beyond. It's the Great Before.
生前 The Great Before?
现在叫"本我研讨会"了 新形象 We call it the You Seminar now. Rebranding.
地狱 Hell.
不 你在这里 No, no. You're here!
这是不是意味着我死了 Does this mean I'm dead?
还没死 Not yet.
你的身体处在停滞状态 Your body's in a holding paern.
说来复杂 It's complicated.
我带你回你的小组去 I'll get you back to your group.
来吧 灵魂们 都上来 Come on, lile souls, get on up here.
欢迎来到本我研讨会 Welcome to the You Seminar.
你们会不虚此行的 You are in for a treat.
奇怪 怎么了 That's weird. What is it?
计数对不上 什么 The count's o. Excuse me?
少了一个灵魂 计数对不上 There's a soul missing. The count's o.
好了 第一站是易兴奋馆 Okay, rst stop is the Excitable Pavilion.
你们四个 去吧 You four. In you go.
你们五个去冷漠馆 还有你俩 也去吧 You ve, you'll be aloof. And you two, why not?
等一下 Oh, wait a minute.
性格就是这么来的吗 This is where personalies come from?
当然 不然你以为凭空生来就有吗 Of course. Do you think people are just born with them?
那他们怎么去地球 So, uh, how do they get to Earth, then?
要用地球传送门 Well, they use the Earth portal.
当然 要等他们形成完整的性格之后 Once they get a complete personality, of course.
人呢 喂 Hello? Hello?
再见 Goodbye.
等等 别啊 Wait, wait, wait.
你还真爱走丢啊 You sure get lost a lot.
好了 导师们 All righty, mentors.
来这里找自己的名字 杰瑞 Just nd your name here... Hello, Jerry...
然后到里面去 给你带了个走丢的导师 and join us inside. ...got a lost mentor for you.
谢了 杰瑞 Thanks, Jerry.
听着 我觉得不该在这里 Uh, look, I'm not sure I'm supposed to be here.
我理解 I understand.
不是人人都适合当导师的 Mentoring isn't for everyone.
非常欢迎你退出 You're more than welcome to opt out.
其实吧 我又一想 Actually, on second thought,
当导师听起来也挺有意思的 you know, the mentoring sounds like fun.
很高兴你这么说 接下来交给杰瑞了 I'm glad to hear it. Jerry will take it from here.
谢了 杰瑞 去杰瑞那边吧 Thanks, Jerry. Head right on over there to Jerry.
谢了 杰瑞 Thank you, Jerry.
这里的人都叫杰瑞吗 Is everyone here named Jerry?
祝好运 Good luck!
杰瑞 有麻烦了 Jerry, we've got a problem.
你好啊 泰瑞 计数对不上 Hello, there, Terry. The count's o.
我深表怀疑 I seriously doubt that.
计数已经几个世纪没出过问题了 The count hasn't been o in centuries.
每天都有15.1万个灵魂踏入往生 151,000 souls go into the Great Beyond every day.
也就是每分钟105.2个灵魂 杰瑞 That's 105.2 souls per minute, Jerry.
每秒1.751.75 souls per second.
而我会数清他们每一个 And I count every single one of 'em.
是的 我知道 Yep. I'm aware.
我的工作就是盯好计数 杰瑞 It's my job to keep track of this stu, Jerry.
我是会计师 I'm the accountant.
而我们都觉得你做得非常棒 And we all think you're doing a wonderful job,
是吧 大伙 绝对的 Don't we, everyone? Absolutely.
从这人的角度来看挺棒的 Looks good from where this guy's standing.
我并不觉得 I'd say no.
我总是在数数 我现在就在数 I'm always counng. I'm counng right now.
从我开始说话起 你眨了五次眼 六次了 You blinked ve mes since I started talking. Six.
好的 既然计数是你的工作 Right. Since accounng is your job,
那你就把问题解决了吧 why don't you gure out the problem?
也许我会的 好极了 Maybe I will. Wonderful.
又见面了 泰瑞 Hello again, Terry.
别跟我装疯卖傻 Don't play dumb with me.
好 来吧 Okay, here we go.
A开始 "A."
各位导师大家好啊 Hello, there, mentors.
我是杰瑞 本我研讨会的顾问 I'm Jerry, a counselor here at the You Seminar.
你们已经不记得了 但你们以前来过 Now you don't remember it, but you've been here before.
不过别担心 忘记出生时的痛苦 But don't worry, forgeng the trauma of childbirth
是宇宙最美好的礼物之一 is one of the great gis of the universe.
在本我研讨会中 Here at the You Seminar,
所有新灵魂都会被给予独一无二的性格 all new souls are given unique and individual personalies.
我是个招人喜欢的怀疑论者 谨慎又浮夸 I'm an agreeable scepc who's cauous yet amboyant.
我是个暴躁的旁观者 对凡事都好奇得可怕 I'm an irritable wallower who's dangerously curious.
我是个操纵人心的自大狂 强烈崇尚投机取巧 I'm a manipulave megalomaniac who's intensely
opportunisc.
这个灵魂可能很难搞 this one might be a handful.
不过那是地球的麻烦了 But that's Earth's problem.
你们会注意到这些灵魂都缺了点东西 You'll noce these souls are all missing something.
这一格里应该填什么 What goes in this spot?
这些灵魂需要他们的"火花" Well, these souls need their "spark".
而这就需要你们发挥作用了 And that's where you come in.
也许你们能帮他们 Maybe you will nd their spark
在万物殿堂中找到火花 in the Hall of Everything,
在那里 地球上的万事万物都可能是灵感 where literally anything on Earth could inspire.
或许你们会更喜欢本我殿堂 Or perhaps you'll prefer the Hall of You,
由你们一生中的片段精选组成 featuring a selecon of moments from your own inspiring life.
这火花到底是什么呢 And just what is this spark?
我知道你们都迫不及待想去工作了 I know you're all excited to get to work,
祝各位好运 都能找到火花 so good luck nding the spark.
找到火花 Find the spark.
刚才那段真是太长知识了 Wow, that was informave.
现在到了活动中我最爱的环节了 Now, it's me for my favourite part of the programme,
匹配导师和灵魂伙伴 matching you mentors with your soul mates.
第一位导师是玛丽亚·马丁内斯 Our rst mentor is Maria Marnez.
玛丽亚 请下来 Maria, come on down.
玛丽亚生前是墨西哥大学的 Maria was a rare disease specialist
罕见病专家 from the University of Mexico.
治好了 治好了 I'm cured. I'm cured.
与她配对的是我最喜欢的一个 She'll be matched with one of my favourites,
108210121415号灵魂 soul number 108,210,121,415.
恭喜 去吧 Congratulaons! O you go.
下一位导师是比约恩·T·伯根森 Our next mentor is Bjorn T. Börgensson.
伯根森博士生前是位誉满全球的儿童心理学家 Dr Börgensson is a world renowned child psychologist
最近刚获得了诺贝尔奖 who was recently awarded a Nobel Prize.
我看到了痛苦 死亡 毁灭 I see pain, death, destrucon.
那现在呢 一只美丽的蝴蝶 How about now? A prey buery.
与伯根森博士配对的是22灵魂 Dr Börgensson will be matched with soul number 22.
又来这出了 失陪一下 Oh, we're gonna get into this now. Excuse me.
22 立刻从这个空间出来 22, you come out of this dimension right now.
我要告诉你多少遍 我不想去地球 How many mes do I have to tell you? I don't wanna go to Earth.
别再抵抗了 22 我不想去 Stop ghng this, 22. I don't wanna.
你要去地球 You will go to Earth
度过自己的人生 你逼我啊 and have a life. Make me!
22在本我研讨会待了有一段时间了 22 has been at the You Seminar for quite some me
她配对过不少德高望重的导师 比如甘地 and has had such notable mentors as Gandhi,
亚伯拉罕·林肯 以及特蕾莎修女 Abraham Lincoln, and Mother Teresa.
我把她弄哭了 I made her cry.
别听她的 放我下去 Ignore that. Put me down.
你能来此我们十分高兴 伯根森博士 We're truly glad to have you here, Dr Börgensson.
能让你帮22做好去地球的准备是我们的荣幸 It is an honour having you prepare 22 for Earth.
我会让你后悔自己死了 I'm gonna make you wish you never died.
大部分人的确后悔 22 Most people wish that, 22.
去吧 再见 O you go. Bye!
我们这是在哪 Where are we?
进步很大 That's great progress.
你应该感到骄傲 一步一步来 You should be very proud. Step by step.
为颂扬伯根森博士的研究成果 In celebraon of Dr Börgensson's body of work,
我们很荣幸能授予他此项荣誉 we are pleased to present him this honorary...
过去的几周 效果显著 These past few weeks, I have seen such growth.
当然 有许多我想感谢的人 So many people I'd like to thank, of course.
好吧 你的人生肯定很精彩 Okay, look, I'm sure your life was amazing
你做过了不起的事 and you did amazing things,
但接下来是这样 but here's what we're gonna do.
我们现在安静地在这里待一会 We're gonna stand here in silence for a lile bit,
然后回去 你说你尽力了 then we go back out, you say you tried,
我回去接着过没有生命的生活 I go back to not living my non life
而你去往生 and you go to the Great Beyond.
不 听着 随你怎么说 比约恩 No, look. Talk all you want, Bjorn.
不管怎样都没用的 It's not gonna work, anyway.
已经有无数个失败后对我心怀怨恨的导师了 I've had thousands of mentors who failed and now hate
me.
特蕾莎修女 Mother Teresa...
我对每个灵魂都心怀怜悯 I have compassion for every soul.
摘要:

好吧我们试试演奏别的Allright,let'strysomethin'else.从头开始预备一二三Fromthetop.Ready.One,two,three.一二三四One,two,three,four.跟上拍子Stayonthebeat.二三四Two,three,four.这里是升C调小号手That'sCsharp,horns.二三...我看到你了迦勒Two,three...Iseeyou,Caleb.瑞秋该你了Rachel,nowyou.加老师我忘带萨克斯了Forgotmysax,MrG.好吧她忘带萨克斯了那该你了康妮Okay,sheforgothersax.Andnow,allyou...

展开>> 收起<<
X.心灵奇旅.pdf

共45页,预览9页

还剩页未读, 继续阅读

声明:本站为文档C2C交易模式,即用户上传的文档直接被用户下载,本站只是中间服务平台,本站所有文档下载所得的收益归上传人(含作者)所有。玖贝云文库仅提供信息存储空间,仅对用户上传内容的表现方式做保护处理,对上载内容本身不做任何修改或编辑。若文档所含内容侵犯了您的版权或隐私,请立即通知玖贝云文库,我们立即给予删除!
分类:外语学习 价格:5.9玖币 属性:45 页 大小:814.68KB 格式:PDF 时间:2025-01-08

开通VIP享超值会员特权

  • 多端同步记录
  • 高速下载文档
  • 免费文档工具
  • 分享文档赚钱
  • 每日登录抽奖
  • 优质衍生服务
/ 45
客服
关注