X.寻龙传说

VIP免费
2025-01-08 1 0 662.74KB 38 页 5.9玖币
侵权投诉
我知道你在想什么 I know what you're thinking.
一个孤独的骑士 A lone rider.
一个反乌托邦的世界 A dystopian world.
一片荒废的土地 A land that's gone to waste.
这个世界是怎么破碎的 How did this world getso broken?
一切都始于500年前 Well, that all began 500 years ago.
龙佑之邦 Kumandra.
这是我们曾经的样子 This is what we used to be.
那时 我们的国度是完整的 When our land was whole,
人类能够跟龙 和睦相处 and we lived harmoniously alongside...dragons.
它们是神奇的生物 Magical creatures who brought us
能给我们带来雨水与和平 waterand rain and peace.
那曾是天堂 It was paradise.
但是后来 庄魔来了 But then, the Druun came.
无情的瘟疫像野火一样蔓延开来 A mindless plague that spread like wildre,
它吞噬的人越多 力量就越强大 mulplying as they consumed life
把接触到的所有人都变成了石头 and turned everyone they touched into stone.
龙竭尽所能地为我们而战 The dragons fought for us the best they could,
但这还不够 but it wasn't enough.
因此 强大的希苏达图 That's when the Mighty Sisudatu,
最后一条龙 the last dragon,
把她所有的魔力都注入了一颗龙珠中 concentrated all her magic into a gem and...
赶走了庄魔 ...blasted the Druun away.
所有被石化的人都恢复了 Everyone that was turned to stone came back.
除了龙 Except the dragons.
希苏也不见了 只剩下她的龙珠 All that was le of Sisu was her gem.
人类本应该受到启发 It should have been this big inspiraonal moment,
靠着她的牺牲而幸存的人类 本应该团结起来 where humanity united over her sacrice.
但是事实正相反 人就是人 But instead, people being people,
他们互相争斗 they all fought to possess
试图独占残存的龙之魔法 the last remnant of dragon magic.
人们开始划定边界 龙佑之邦分裂了 Borders were drawn, Kumandra divided.
大家相互为敌 而龙珠则必须被藏起来 We all became enemies, and the gem had to be hidden.
但世界并不是这样分崩离析的 But that's not how the world broke.
这些都是500年后才发生的 That didn't truly happen unl 500 years later,
这时 我出现在了故事中 when I came into the story.
寻龙传说
某人真是自作聪明 Looks like someone's trying to be clever.
好了 图图 All right, Tuk Tuk,
让他们看看 什么才是真的聪明 let's show 'em what clever really looks like.
图图 Tuk Tuk!
快点 Come on!
集中精力 Focus!
谢谢 Thank you.
小家伙 太棒了 来击个爪 Hey, bud, that was awesome. Give me some shell.
我帮你 I got ya.
Whoa.
等等 Wait a second.
不可能这么简单吧 This feels too easy.
班加酋长 Chief Benja.
我知道阻止我是你的职责 I know it's your job to try and stop me,
但你不会成功的 but you won't.
年轻人 别把勇气误认为是能力 Don't mistake spirit for skill, young one.
我保证 你绝对无法踏入 I promise you will not set foot
龙珠阵内圈一步 on the Dragon Gem's inner circle.
连一趾头都伸不进去 Not even a toe.
你最好把剑拔出来 You might wanna take out that blade.
你会需要它的 You're gonna need it.
今天不会 Not today.
Boop.
就像我说的 别想踏进内圈一步 Like I said, not one foot on the inner circle.
你输了 拉雅 You lost, Raya.
是吗 Did I?
拉雅… Raya...
我应该说别想两只脚踏入I probably should have said two feet.
不用太自责 班加酋长 Hey, don't beat yourself up too much, Chief Benja.
你已经尽力了 You gave it your best.
我不会自责的 I won't.
而且你应该叫我父亲 And it's either "Father" or "Ba" to you.
你做得很好 露珠 你通过测试了 You did good, dewdrop. You passed the test.
Wow.
希苏的灵魂 The spirit of Sisu.
我们家族的几代人都立誓要守护龙珠 For generaons, our family has sworn to protect the gem.
今天 你将继承这一传统 Today, you will join that legacy.
拉雅 龙心族公主 我的女儿 Raya, Princess of Heart, my daughter,
现在你是龙珠守护者了 you are now a Guardian of the Dragon Gem.
看起来某人很兴奋啊 Well, someone's excited.
是的 Well, yeah!
任何想偷走龙珠的人 I mean, anyone hoping to steal the Dragon Gem
现在必须要面对 now has to face the fury
我们部落最强大的两名剑客 of the two baddest blades in all the lands.
我很高兴你认为自己准备好了 露珠 I'm glad you feel prepared, dewdrop,
因为我有重要的事情要告诉你 because I have something important to tell you.
其他部落的人已经快要到了 The other lands, they're on their way here, as we speak.
是吗 呃 They are? Uh...
Okay.
没问题 我们能做到 我已经准备好了 Okay, no, we can do this. I'm ready.
我知道怎么制止他们 I know exactly how we'll stop them.
真的吗 告诉我你对其他部落了解多少 Really? Tell me what you know about the other lands.
首先 龙尾部落 First... Tail.
生活在炎热的沙漠 有一帮狡猾的雇佣兵 A sweltering desert with sneaky mercenaries
喜欢出阴招 who ght dirty.
第二 龙爪部落 Second, Talon.
一个水上市场 以快速交易而闻名 A oang market famous for fast deals
他们的战士速度更快 and ghters with even faster hands.
第三 龙脊部落 Third, Spine.
生活在寒冷的竹林 A frigid bamboo forest
守护他们的是异常魁梧的战士 guarded by exceponally large warriors,
和他们的巨斧 and their giant axes.
第四 龙牙部落 我们最强劲的敌人 Fourth, Fang. Our ercest enemy.
保护这个部落的 是愤怒的刺客 A naon protected by angry assassins,
和他们更愤怒的猫 and their even angrier cats.
好了 Okay,
我们要准备十字弓和投石机 so we're gonna need some crossbows and catapults and...
火焰投石机怎么样 Ooh! What about aming catapults?
或者 用龙尾族的虾酱 Or, how about shrimp paste from Tail.
龙爪族的香茅 龙脊族的竹笋 lemongrass from Talon, bamboo shoots from Spine,
龙牙族的辣椒 再加上龙心族的棕榈糖 怎么样 chilis from Fang and palm sugar from Heart?
是要给他们下毒吗 We'll poison them?
不 我们不会给他们下毒 No, we're not going to poison them
也不会跟他们战斗 and we're not going to ght them.
是要跟他们一起吃饭 We're going to share a meal with them.
什么 是我请他们来的 Wait, what? I invited them.
但他们都是敌人啊 But they're our enemies.
他们与我们为敌 They're only our enemies
只是因为他们认为龙珠的魔法 because they think the Dragon Gem
给我们带来了繁荣 magically brings us prosperity.
太荒谬了 这和龙珠没关系 That's ridiculous. It doesn't do that.
但他们认为有关系 They assume it does,
我们对他们也有类似的想象 just like we assume things about them.
拉雅 每个部落都以龙的一部分命名 Raya, there's a reason why each land
这是有原因的 is named aer a part of the dragon.
我们曾经是和谐统一的整体 We were once unied. Harmoniously as one.
龙佑之邦 Kumandra.
爸 那都是古代的事了 That's ancient history, Ba.
但它也可以重现 But it doesn't have to be.
听着 如果我们不停止争斗 Listen, if we don't stop
并且再次学会互相信任 and learn to trust one another again,
那么迟早 it's only a maer of me
我们会互相毁灭 before we tear each other apart.
我不希望你生活在那样的世界里 This isn't the world I want you to live in.
我相信我们可以再次成为龙佑之邦 I believe that we can be Kumandra again.
但是必须有人迈出第一步 But someone has to take the rst step.
相信我 Trust me.
爸 气氛好像有点紧张啊 Things look a lile tense, Ba.
别担心 我会讲个笑话当开场白 Don't worry, I'm gonna open with a joke.
千万别 Please don't.
开玩笑的 I'm kidding, I'm kidding.
龙尾族 龙爪族 People of Tail, Talon,
龙脊族和龙牙族 Spine, and Fang,
欢迎来到龙心部落 welcome to Heart.
我们互相为敌的时间已经太久了 For far too long, we have been enemies,
但今天是新的一天 but today is a new day.
今天 我们可以再次成为龙佑之邦 Today, we can be Kumandra once more.
说得真好 班加酋长 Nice speech, Chief Benja.
你让我们来的真正目的是什么 But why'd you really bring us here?
要抢劫吗 Are you gonna rob us?
他们为什么要抢我们 Why would he need to rob us?
龙心部落已经拥有一切了 The land of Heart already has everything.
你们部落有最强大的武器 Oh, it's easy to poncate on Kumandra
所以才敢说什么龙佑之邦 when you hold the mighest weapon in all the lands.
龙珠不是武器 是神圣的遗物 The gem's not a weapon. It's a sacred relic.
龙佑之邦就是个笑话 Kumandra! Kumandra's a joke!
他大老远把我们叫过来 He brought us all this way
就是为了讲个童话 to talk about fairy tales.
根本毫无意义 This is pointless!
我有话要说 I have something to say.
谁饿了 Who's hungry?
去吧 没事的 Go ahead. It's all right.
我是龙牙族的纳玛莉 I'm Namaari, of Fang.
嗨 纳玛莉 我是拉雅 Hi, Namaari. I'm Raya.
那是希苏吗 Is that Sisu?
不好意思 Sorry, um, yeah,
我可能有点像个龙呆子 I might be a lile bit of a dragon nerd.
嘿 我才是戴着希苏粉丝项链的人 Hey, I'm the one wearing the Sisu fan necklace.
来吧 Come on.
你吃饭了吗 Have you eaten yet?
真的吗 Seriously?
你妈妈真是这么说的 Your mom actually said that?
好尴尬 好吧 下一个问题 Awkward. Okay, next queson.
近身肉搏还是用剑 Handtohand or swords?
永远选剑 是吧 Blades all day. Right?
好 正装还是休闲装 Okay, dressy or casual?
只有怪物会选择 Only a monster would choose
日常穿这种衣服 to wear this ouit on the regular.
米饭还是炖菜 Uh, rice or stew?
我没想到这个问题会让你为难 I didn't think that'd stump you.
其实我已经很久 Uh... This is actually one of the rst mes
没有吃过米饭了 I've had rice in awhile.
真的吗 Really?
在外人看来 龙牙族也许还不错 Fang may look nice on the outside,
但我们内部有很多严重问题 but we have some prey big holes on the inside.
Oh.
对不起 我不该破坏气氛的 Sorry. Didn't mean to bring it down.
说到哪了 So, where were we?
我们都是单亲家庭 We both have single parents
讲的笑话都特别尴尬 who are terrible at telling jokes.
都是女战士 We're both warrior women
讨厌不舒服的正装 who despise uncomfortable formal wear.
而且我们都是希苏的超级粉丝 And we're both Sisu superfans.
Yeah.
你知道吗 根据龙牙传说 她还活着 You know, Fang legend says she's sll out there.
希苏 你在开玩笑吧 Sisu? You're kidding, right?
想看看吗 Wanna see something?
他们允许你带着它 Are you supposed to have that?
不允许 No.
根据这上面说的 According to this,
强大的希苏赶走庄魔之后 aer the Mighty Sisu blasted away all the Druun,
她掉入水中 顺水漂流而下 she fell into the water and oated downstream.
传说她现在正沉睡在河流的尽头 Legends say she's now sleeping at the river's end.
那条河 这里有几百条河 But which river? There's, like, hundreds.
我不知道 I don't know.
但如果我们能找到她 你能想象是什么样子吗 But if we could nd it, could you imagine?
一条龙回到了世界 A dragon back in the world.
情况可能会好得多 Things could be so much beer.
是啊 Yeah.
也许我们真的能再次成为龙佑之邦 Maybe we really could be Kumandra again.
给你 Here.
Whoa.
真的吗 Really?
一个龙呆子送给另一个龙呆子的礼物 From one dragon nerd to another.
Hey.
跟我来 姐妹 给你看样东西 Come with me, dep la. I wanna show you something.
希苏之魂 我能感觉到 The spirit of Sisu. I can feel it.
这是全世界 It's the last bit of dragon magic
仅存的龙之魔法 le in the whole world.
我理解龙心族 为什么这么严密地守护它了 I see why Heart guards it so closely.
谢谢你 这真是帮上我的大忙了 Thank you, dep la. You've been very helpful.
在另一个世界里 我们也许能成为朋友 In a dierent world, maybe we could have been friends,
但现在我必须做对龙牙族有利的事 but I have to do what's right for Fang.
维拉纳酋长 很高兴龙牙族接受了我们的邀请 Chief Virana, I'm so glad Fang accepted our invitaon.
你不可能带走希苏的龙珠 There is no way you're taking Sisu's gem.
不好意思 现在是龙牙的龙珠了 Sorry. It's Fang's now.
我不会让你们踏入龙珠阵内圈一步 You will not set foot on the Dragon Gem's inner circle.
这是怎么回事 What's going on?
怎么回事 What is this?
龙牙族想要抢走龙珠 Fang's making a play for the gem!
不 龙珠应该归我们龙脊族 No! Spine should have the gem!
我们肯定会先拿到手 Not if we get to it rst!
我们的剑可不答应 Our blades say dierent.
听我说 Listen to me!
我们有一个选择 We have a choice.
我们可以相互厮杀 We can tear each other apart,
也可以团结起来 建立一个更美好的世界 or we can come together and build a beer world.
现在还不算太晚 It's not too late.
我仍然相信 我们可以再次成为龙佑之邦 I sll believe we can be Kumandra again.
Ba!
别挡道儿 Out of my way!
龙珠属于龙脊族 The gem belongs to Spine!
把龙珠给我 Give me the gem!
No... No...
庄魔 Druun.
那里面仍然有魔力 There's sll magic in them!
快拿上碎片 不 Get the pieces! No!
爸 快点 我们得离开 Ba! Come on, we have to go!
他们不敢碰水 They're repelled by water.
快 去河边 Hurry! Get to the river!
爸 快起来 Ba, get up! Come on!
我们得继续跑 Please, we have to keep moving.
快起来 Get up!
爸 我们没时间了 Ba! We don't have me!
站起来 我会帮你 Stand up! I'll help...
拉雅 听我说 Raya, you have to listen.
你才是龙珠守护者 You are the Guardian of the Dragon Gem.
爸 你说这个干什么 Ba, why are you saying this?
这里还有光 还有希望 There's sll light in this. There's sll hope.
不 我们可以一起守护它们 No! We can make it together.
你能行的 You're okay.
拉雅 不要放弃他们 Raya. Don't give up on them.
我爱你 我的露珠 I love you, my dewdrop.
Ba?
No!
Ba!
Ba.
龙尾部落 六年后
希望就是这里 Please let this be it.
你在干什么 你这个大皮虫 What are you doing, you big fur bug?
伙计 集中精力 Hey, buddy, focus.
眼睛看前面 图图 Eyes forward, Tuk Tuk.
好孩子 Good boy.
你太容易分心了 You're so easily distracted.
哥们儿 你太大了 不能再这样了 You're geng a lile too big for this, bud.
搜寻了六年 Six years of searching
最后就找到了一艘沉船 and we end up at a literal shipwreck.
这不是一个坏兆头吧 That's not a bad sign, is it?
希苏达图 Sisudatu...
我不知道你能否听到 I don't know if you're listening.
为了找到你 我搜寻了每一条河 I've searched every river to nd you,
这是最后一条河 and now I'm here at the very last one.
活着的人已经不多了 Look, there's not a lot of us le,
我们真的需要你的帮助 and we really... We really need your help.
说实话吧 If I can be honest,
我自己也真的需要你的帮助 I really need your help.
我犯了一个错误 I made a mistake.
我信任了一个不该信的人 然后 I trusted someone I shouldn't have, and...
整个世界都崩溃了 ...now the world's broken.
希苏达图 Sisudatu...
我真希望我爸能回来 I just really, really want my ba back.
摘要:

我知道你在想什么Iknowwhatyou'rethinking.一个孤独的骑士Alonerider.一个反乌托邦的世界Adystopianworld.一片荒废的土地Alandthat'sgonetowaste.这个世界是怎么破碎的Howdidthisworldgetsobroken?一切都始于500年前Well,thatallbegan500yearsago.龙佑之邦Kumandra.这是我们曾经的样子Thisiswhatweusedtobe.那时我们的国度是完整的Whenourlandwaswhole,人类能够跟龙和睦相处andwelivedharmoniouslyalongside...d...

展开>> 收起<<
X.寻龙传说.pdf

共38页,预览8页

还剩页未读, 继续阅读

声明:本站为文档C2C交易模式,即用户上传的文档直接被用户下载,本站只是中间服务平台,本站所有文档下载所得的收益归上传人(含作者)所有。玖贝云文库仅提供信息存储空间,仅对用户上传内容的表现方式做保护处理,对上载内容本身不做任何修改或编辑。若文档所含内容侵犯了您的版权或隐私,请立即通知玖贝云文库,我们立即给予删除!
分类:外语学习 价格:5.9玖币 属性:38 页 大小:662.74KB 格式:PDF 时间:2025-01-08

开通VIP享超值会员特权

  • 多端同步记录
  • 高速下载文档
  • 免费文档工具
  • 分享文档赚钱
  • 每日登录抽奖
  • 优质衍生服务
/ 38
客服
关注