X.驯龙高手1

VIP免费
2025-01-08 1 0 669.09KB 25 页 5.9玖币
侵权投诉
这里是博克岛 This is Berk.
绝望谷向北航行十二天到达极寒地以南 It's twelve days north of hopeless and a few degrees south of
freezing to death.
它就座落在痛苦之经线上 It's located solidly on the meridian of misery
我的村庄 一言以蔽之 坚固 My village. In a word, sturdy.
它有七代人的历史 但每所建筑仍崭新如初 It's been here for seven generaons but every single building
is new
我们打渔 狩猎 享受迷人的日落 We have shing hunng and a charming view of the sunsets
唯一的麻烦就是害虫 The only problems are the pests.
许多地方有老鼠或蚊子 You see, most places have mice or mosquitoes
而我们有... We have...
...dragons.
换做其他人就逃了 可我们不走 Most people would leave. Not us.
我们是维京海盗 我们以顽固着称 We're Vikings We have stubbornness issues
我名叫希卡普 My name is Hiccup.
不是个好名字 但好歹不算最差 Great name I know But it's not the worst
父母相信骇人听闻的名字能吓走山怪山精 Parents believe a hideous name will frighten o gnomes and
trolls
好像我们"迷人"的维京风度还不够吓人 Like our charming Viking demeanor wouldn't do that
早上好 Morning!
你在这干嘛 回去 What are you doing here?! Get inside!
你在这干嘛 回屋里去 What are you doing out?! Get back inside!
希卡普 他怎么又出来了 你出来干什么 回去 Hiccup! What is he doing? What are you doing out?! Get
inside!
他是伟岸的史图伊克 部落首领 That's Stoick the Vast chief of the tribe
听说他在婴儿时期曾把一条龙的脑袋齐肩削去 When he was a baby he popped a dragon's head clean o
its shoulders
我相信吗 能不信吗 Do I believe it? Yes, I do.
都有些什么龙 What have we got?
巨齿龙 奈德龙 双头龙 还有一群凶煞梦魇 Gronckles Nadders Zipplebacks Hoark saw a Monstrous
Nightmare
有夜煞吗 目前没有 Any Night Furies? None so far
很好 Good.
点燃火柱 Hoist the torches!
欢迎加入猎龙盛会 我还以为你已经被吃掉了 Nice of you to join the party! I thought you'd been carried
o!
谁 我吗 算了吧 我太强壮了 不合它们胃口 Who me? No come on I'm way too muscular for their taste
他们不知道拿我怎么办 They wouldn't know what to do with all this
它们需要牙签吧 不是吗 They need toothpicks, don't they?
这个语气不善装着假肢的蠢蛋名叫戈伯 The meathead with atude and interchangeable hands is
Gobber
我从小就在他手下当学徒 好吧 我现在也不大 I've been his apprence since I was lile. Well, liler.
我们转移到沼泽防御区 在那用弹弩反击 Move to the lower defenses We'll counteraack with the
catapults
看吧 这就是村庄老房子新的原因 See? Old village lots and lots of new houses
射击 Fire!
我们上 Let's go!
那是小鱼脚 闹腾 双胞胎悍夫奈和暴芙奈 That's Fishlegs Snotlout the twins: Runut and Tunut...
还有 ...and...
雅丝翠 ...Astrid.
他们的工作酷多了 Their job is so much cooler.
让我出去 我要立功扬名 Come on Let me out please I need to make my mark
你的名声已经够响亮了 简直臭名昭着 You've made plenty of marks all in the wrong places
求你 只要两分钟 我要杀条龙 Please two minutes I'll kill a dragon
我的生活就会一片大好 说不定还能找个女朋友 My life will get innitely beer I might even get a date
你举不起锤子 挥不动斧头 You can't li a hammer You can't swing an axe
甚至扔不了这个 You can't even throw one of these!
我承认 但我可以用这个 OK ne but this will throw it for me
看 我就说吧 See? Now this right here is what I'm talking about!
这只是小小的校准问题 希卡普 Mild calibraon issue...Hiccup!
如果你想出去和龙战斗 If you ever want to get out there to ght dragons...
你就必须改变...这个 you need to stop all this
可你指着我全身上下 But you just pointed to all of me.
正是如此 你从头到尾都要改 Yes, that's it! Stop being all of you
明白了吧 Oh, yes.
先生 你在玩火 You sir are playing a dangerous game
让我这块维京璞玉蒙尘 Keeping this much raw Vikingness contained?
后果很严重 There will be consequences!
我等着瞧 去磨剑 马上 I'll take my chances Sword Sharpen Now
总有一天我要出去.因为在这里杀死一条龙 One day I'll get out there Because killing a dragon...
意味着全部 ...is everything around here.
一条奈德龙能让我小有名气 A Nadder head is sure to get me at least noced.
巨齿龙比较难对付 Gronckles are tough.
除掉其中一只肯定能让我交到女朋友 Taking down one of those would denitely get me a girlfriend.
至于双头龙 A Zippleback?
它属珍稀物种 双头意味着双倍地位 Exoc Two heads twice the status
他们发现我们的船了 They found the sheep!
集中火力攻打低岸 Concentrate re over the lower bank.
快点 射击 Hurry up! Fire!
还有凶煞梦魇 And then there's the Monstrous Nightmare
只有维京精英才敢捕杀它们 Only the best Vikings go aer those.
它们喜欢让自己着火 They have this nasty habit of seng themselves on re
装弹 我来对付它 Reload! I'll take care of this.
但终极战利品是谁都没见过的龙 But the ulmate prize is the dragon no one's ever seen
我们称之为...夜煞 We call it the...Night Fury!
趴下 Get down!
Jump!
这种龙不偷粮食 从不露面 This thing never steals food never shows itself and...
从不失手 ...never misses.
没人杀过夜煞所以我才要成为第一个 No one has ever killed a Night Fury That's why I'm going to be the
rst
注意堡垒 希卡普 我要出去 Man the fort Hiccup They need me out there
待在这 别乱动 就待那儿 Stay. Put. There.
你明白我的意思 You know what I mean.
你在做什么 我知道 Where are you going? Yeah I know!
希卡普 马上回来 Hiccup! Be right back!
小心点 Mind yourselves!
这些怪物还有点力气 The devils sll have some juice in them!
快点 给我一个射击的目标 Come on Give me something to shoot at Give me something to shoot at
我打中了吗 我打中了 I hit it. Yes, I hit it!
有人看到了吗 Did anybody see that?
没说你 Except for you.
别让它们跑了 Do not let them escape! Right!
你喷不出火了 You're all out.
还有一件事没告诉你们 Oh and there's one more thing you need to know
对不起 爸爸 Sorry, Dad.
可我打中了一条夜煞 OK but I hit a Night Fury
这次和以前不同 爸爸 我真的打中了... It's not like the last few mes Dad! I really, actually hit it!
当时你们在忙 我一击即中 You guys were busy I had a very clear shot
它掉到黑暗角去了 我们要派搜寻队去... It went down o Raven Point Let's get a search party...
闭嘴 Stop!
别说了 Just stop.
每次你一出来就会引起灾难 Every me you step outside disaster follows
你还嫌我的麻烦不够多吗 Can you not see that I have bigger problems?
冬天就要来了 我得养活一村子人 Winter is almost here and I have an enre village to feed!
说句知心话村里的人少吃点也没事.难道你不这么觉得吗 Between you and me, the village could do with
a lile less feeding.
这不是开玩笑 希卡普 This isn't a joke, Hiccup!
这么简单的命令 你怎么就不听呢 Why can't you follow the simplest orders?
我控制不了.我一看到龙就想杀了它 I can't stop myself. I see a dragon and I have to just kill it.
我本性如此 爸爸 It's who I am, Dad.
你能做很多事 希卡普 但绝对杀不了龙 You're many things Hiccup But a dragon killer is not one of them
回屋里去 Get back to the house.
带他回去 Make sure he gets there.
我来处理他惹的麻烦 I have his mess to clean up.
干得好 Quite the performance.
我没见过比这更糟的了 真了不起 I've never seen anyone mess up that badly. That helped
承蒙夸奖 我继续努力 Thank you, thank you. I was trying.
我真的打中了 当然 希卡普 I really did hit one Sure Hiccup.
他从不听我说 那是家族遗传 He never listens It runs in the family
要不就满脸失望和愤怒 When he does it's with this disappointed scowl
好像有人克扣了他三文治上的肉 like someone skimped on meat in his sandwich
打扰一下 女侍 恐怕你弄错我想要的儿子了 "Excuse me barmaid You brought me the wrong ospring
我点的是肌肉发达的大个子男孩还要有勇气和荣誉 I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms extra
guts and glory on the side
这个却是会说话的鱼骨头 This here, this is a talking shbone."
你完全想错了 You're thinking about this wrong.
这和你的外表无关 他不能忍受的是你的内在 It's not so much what you look like it's what's inside that he
can't stand.
谢谢你的总结 Thank you for summing that up.
重点是这不适合你 不要再勉为其难了 Look the point is stop trying so hard to be something you're not
我只想成为你们当中的一员 I just want to be one of you guys.
我们不消灭它们 就会被它们消灭 Either we nish them or they'll nish us!
这是除掉它们的唯一办法 It's the only way we'll be rid of them
找到并毁掉龙的巢穴 If we nd the nest and destroy it,
它们就会离开它们会去寻找另一个家园 the dragons will leave They'll nd another home!
趁海水结冰前我们再搜寻一次 One more search before the ice sets in
那些船只会有去无回 Those ships never come back.
我们是维京海盗.这是职业病 谁愿意和我去 We're Vikings. It's an occupaonal hazard. Now who's with
me?!
好吧 留下来的人负责照顾希卡普 All right Those who stay will look aer Hiccup
这才像样 That's more like it.
我去收拾我的底衣 I'll pack my undies.
不 你留下训练新兵 No I need you to stay and train some new recruits
好极了 我在忙时希卡普可以看店 Perfect And while I'm busy Hiccup can cover the stall
溶铁 磨刀片 还有很多时间独处 Molten steel, razor sharp blades lots of me to himself.
绝对不会出事 What could possibly go wrong?
我要拿他怎么办 戈伯 What am I going to do with him Gobber?
让他和其他人一起训练 Put him in training.
我是认真的 我也是 No I'm serious. So am I
你还没放龙出来 他就死了 He'd be killed before the rst dragon is out of its cage
这可不一定 我很肯定 You don't know that I do actually.
不 你弄错了 我不会错 No you don't No I do.
不 你错了 No, you don't.
你知道他的德性 Listen, you know what he's like.
从他会爬起他就与众不同 From the me he could crawl he's been dierent
他从不听我说 注意力持续时间比麻雀还短 He doesn't listen. He has the aenon span of a sparrow
我带他去打渔 他却跑去猎山精 I take him shing and he goes hunng for trolls!
山精的确存在 它们会偷袜子 Trolls exist. They steal your socks.
可只偷左脚的 为什么呢 But only the le ones What's with that?
我小时候...又来了 When I was a boy...Here we go
我父亲让我拿头撞石头 我照做了 my father told me to bang my head against a rock and I did it
我觉得这不合理 但我没质疑他 I thought it was crazy but I didn't queson him
你知道后来怎么样了吗 你患上头痛 And you know what happened? You got a headache.
石头裂成两半 That rock split in two.
我从此知道了维京海盗的能力 戈伯 It taught me what a Viking could do Gobber
他能摧毁大山 移平森林 驾驭海洋 He could crush mountains level forests, tame seas!
我从小就知道自己的能力和责任 Even as a boy I knew what I was what I had to become
希卡普却不是这样 Hiccup is not that boy.
你阻止不了他 史图伊克 You can't stop him, Stoick.
你只能帮他作好准备 You can only prepare him.
我知道这不中听 但事实是你不可能永远保护他 I know it seems hopeless, but you won't always be
around to protect him
他还会出去 可能现在已经出去了 He's going to get out there again He's probably out there now
神明都不眷顾我 Oh, the gods hate me.
摘要:

这里是博克岛ThisisBerk.绝望谷向北航行十二天到达极寒地以南It'stwelvedaysnorthofhopelessandafewdegreessouthoffreezingtodeath.它就座落在痛苦之经线上It'slocatedsolidlyonthemeridianofmisery我的村庄一言以蔽之坚固Myvillage.Inaword,sturdy.它有七代人的历史但每所建筑仍崭新如初It'sbeenhereforsevengenerationsbuteverysinglebuildingisnew我们打渔狩猎享受迷人的日落Wehavefishinghuntingandac...

展开>> 收起<<
X.驯龙高手1.pdf

共25页,预览5页

还剩页未读, 继续阅读

声明:本站为文档C2C交易模式,即用户上传的文档直接被用户下载,本站只是中间服务平台,本站所有文档下载所得的收益归上传人(含作者)所有。玖贝云文库仅提供信息存储空间,仅对用户上传内容的表现方式做保护处理,对上载内容本身不做任何修改或编辑。若文档所含内容侵犯了您的版权或隐私,请立即通知玖贝云文库,我们立即给予删除!
分类:外语学习 价格:5.9玖币 属性:25 页 大小:669.09KB 格式:PDF 时间:2025-01-08

开通VIP享超值会员特权

  • 多端同步记录
  • 高速下载文档
  • 免费文档工具
  • 分享文档赚钱
  • 每日登录抽奖
  • 优质衍生服务
/ 25
客服
关注