X.驯龙高手3

VIP免费
2025-01-08 0 0 671.87KB 30 页 5.9玖币
侵权投诉
安静 Quiet!
你是什么东西 What are you?
你是恶魔 Ahhh! You're a demon!
不 不 我不是恶魔 我不是恶魔 No, no. I'm not a demon. I'm not a demon.
看 只是个普通人 See? Just a guy.
只是一个来救这些龙的普通人 所以... Just a guy here to rescue these dragons, so...
但你从火里走了出来 龙鳞 But you walked through re!
龙经常会掉鳞 Dragon scales! Dragons shed a lot.
不 我一看到恶魔就能认出来 No, I know a demon when I see one.
人腿不可能这么细 No human legs are that skinny.
你这叫什么闪亮登场 Think that's a good entrance?
看看我的 Get a load of me.
我就知道 还有更多的恶魔 Aah! I knew it! More demons!
不 这只是一个忘记给屁股涂防火层的蠢蛋 Ah, it's really just a nitwit who forgot to reproof his bu.
烫烫烫烫 Hot, hot, hot, hot!
伙计们 别 先别下来 Guys, no, not yet!
瞧好了 本大爷是你最可怕的噩梦 Behold, your worst nightmare.
还有我坚持要跟过来的姐姐 Behold. Along with his sister, who insisted on coming.
你就这么介绍我吗 That's my intro?
伙计们 太早了 你们总是登场太早了 Guys, too soon. You always come in too soon.
抱歉 我还在习惯我的翅膀 Sorry, sll geng the hang of my wings.
鱼脚司 你又带宝宝来了 Fishlegs, again with the baby?
这是偷袭 This is a raid.
我找不到保姆 I couldn't nd a sier.
到处都是恶魔 世界要末日了 Demons everywhere! It's the end of the world!
雅丝翠 Astrid.
我本来把他都安排好了 I had him right where I wanted him.
现在我把他安排好了 And now, he's right where I wanted him.
开工吧 Let's get to work.
好吧 看来偷袭是没戏了 Okay, we screwed that up,
但是至少没人知道我们在这里 but at least nobody else knows we're here.
放松点 丫头 没事的 Easy, girl. It's okay.
我们会带你离开这里 Shh. We're gonna get you out of here.
猩红长角龙 A Crimson Goreguer.
看看这个怪家伙 它肯定超级蠢 Look at this weirdo. Bet it's super dumb.
我为什么打不开这个笼子 Why can't I get this cage open?
因为得滑开 It slides.
显然嘛 Obviously.
入侵者 Aack!
带救出来的龙离开这里 Get the rescues out of here!
抓住那头夜煞 Get that Night Fury!
甲板上不得跑动 很滑 会摔倒的 No running on the deck! It's slippery. You could fall.
让开 让我来对付这些难缠的家伙 Step aside. Let me handle the tough-guy stu.
我干掉两个 Yeah! That's two for me.
小心 不不不不 Look out! No, no, no!
对不起 Sorry.
谢谢你 Thank you.
快去救出其他人 伙计 Now, go get the rest, bud.
我还以为这是偷袭呢 I thought this was supposed to be a stealth mission.
他们总是搞成那样 Yeah, they always start that way.
小心 Look out!
谢谢 风飞 Thanks, Stormy!
别担心 他们会成功的 Oh, stop worrying. They'll get it.
最终会的 Eventually.
撤退 全部救出来了 Move out! We've got 'em all.
我要把你们一个个锁头 I'm gonna headlock every last one of you.
我甚至可能把你勒死 I might even leglock you.
快走 快走 菜鸟 我才刚开始热身呢 Amateurs! I was just geng started.
大家撤退 快走 Clear out, guys. Go, go!
祝你们一无所获 伙计们 Good hustle, boys.
无牙仔 该走了 Toothless, me to go!
伙计们 Hey, guys.
你永远是我的后盾 伙计 You always have my back, bud.
这里是伯克岛 你们离家后的新家 This is Berk. Your new home away from home.
这是一个非常完美 花销全免的一站式梦中之地 A stunning, one-stop, all-expense-paid dream
desnaon.
安顿下来 打消你们的担忧 So, sele in and let your worries melt away.
这里服务到位 菜品火爆 The service here soars, the cuisine is ery,
当地居民还非常五彩纷呈 and the locals are as colorful as you get.
所有自称的度假天堂都自吹有海滩和阳光 Any run-of-the-mill paradise boasts beaches and sunshine.
我们不会 我们有其他人根本触及不到的东西 Well, not us. We've got something no one else can touch.
朋友们 我们有龙 让一让 We, my friend, have dragons.
他们来了很多很多龙 Lots and lots of dragons.
伙计们 来认识一下新来的伯克岛民 Gang, meet our latest Berkians.
欢迎来到天堂 伙计 Welcome to paradise, mate.
我们的家就是你们的家 真是个可人儿 Well, aren't you a beauty.
不客气 不客气 Aw, you're welcome. You're welcome.
我可是干掉了一百个捕龙猎手 一千个捕龙猎手 I took on, like, 100 trappers. 1,000 trappers.
穿着冒火的内裤 All with burning undies.
我满脸浓密的胡子差点着火呢 My thick, full beard almost caught on re.
别说了 Ugh, just... Just stop.
希卡普的妈妈 So, uh, Hiccup's mom,
对我的裂骨攻击有什么评价吗 是不是近乎完美 any notes on my bone-crushing assault or was it prey
much perfect?
简直难以形容 Oh, it was indescribable.
叫我瓦尔卡吧 都一年了 And please, call me Valka. It has been a year.
亲密到能直呼姓名了 First-name basis.
我觉得今天真正的英雄是无牙仔 I think the real hero of the day was Toothless.
对吧 伙计 Isn't that right, bud?
要是没有你我们该怎么办呢 龙族之王 What would we do without you, O king of dragons?
我们该怎么办呢 What would we do?
首先 我们可以多勤加训练 Well, we could train a lot harder, for one.
刚刚真是太松散了 That was prey sloppy.
雅丝翠说得有道理 Astrid, uh, does have a point.
也许你们都有点太依赖于你们的龙 Perhaps you all rely a lile bit too much on your dragons
彼此之间的合作反而不够了 and not enough on one another.
我就是这么说的嘛 你们都得好好听啊 伙计们 See? That's exactly what I was saying. Just listen up,
guys.
你妈妈超级喜欢我 Yeah, your mom's super-impressed with me.
她简直恨不得认我当儿子 I'm like the son she always wanted.
鱼肉仔 Fishmeat.
你有新朋友了 You found a new friend.
小心头 Mind your heads! Whoa!
要是龙族之王在这里却不维护好秩序 What good is having the king of dragons around
那有什么用 if he can't keep the order?
伙计 你想做点什么还是... Hey, bud, do you wanna do something here?
你指望我们把这些家伙安置在哪里 And where do you suppose we put these ones?
我们能腾出空间的 Eh, we'll make room.
你竟然带回来一只胡瓜龙 You brought back a Hobgobbler.
这是噩兆 我们被诅咒了 They're a bad omen. We're cursed.
胡说 他能做出什么乱子 Nonsense. What harm could he do?
完全无害 肉有点颤 但是很健康 No injuries. They're all a lile shaken, but otherwise healthy.
有谁饿了吗 Now, who's hungry?
我的重点是 你不能老是把龙带回到这里 Point is, you can't keep bringing dragons back here.
拜托 伙计 Come on, boy.
你这只是在自找麻烦 You're just asking for trouble.
不行 你这个小贼 No, you don't, you lile thief!
那些捕龙者们离我们越来越近 Those trappers are geng closer by the day.
我们能对付他们 我们有领头龙 We can handle them. We have the alpha.
是吗 伙计 Ain't that right, bud?
你看他们多开心啊 Would you look at how happy they are?
她好棒 She's awesome.
戈伯 放松 我们成功做到了 Gobber, relax. We did it.
这里是全世界第一个龙与维京人的乌托邦 The world's rst dragon-Viking utopia.
我们让梦想成真了 We made the dream a reality.
这也许是你的梦想 Your dream, maybe.
我的梦想没有那么拥挤 更... Mine's less crowded and more...
卫生一点 ..sanitary.
戈伯 你骗不了别人 我知道你也爱他们 Gobber, you're not fooling anybody. I know you love them.
你们这一代应该带领我们走向未来的 You're supposed to be the generaon that leads us into the future.
食物大战 Ha-ha! Food ght!
美极了 Ooh, gorgeous.
别弄乱我头发 乖鱼肉仔 Watch the hair! Good Fishmeat.
上帝啊 正中眉心 Ugh! Thor help us.
是时候先不要再担心外面的问题 Time to stop worrying about problems out there...
戈伯 先处理好这里的问题 Gobber... and start sorng out the ones right here.
好吧 好吧 我会好好考虑的 Okay, okay. I'll think about it.
拉住鞍 先结婚 Hang up those saddles and get married.
结婚 The "M" word.
真恶心 除非是我结婚 Gross. Unless it's me.
像一对正式的王族夫妇般统治这里 Start ruling like a proper royal couple.
嫁给他吧 拜托 Marry him, please.
你是这里唯一一个还有点理智的人 You're the only one with any sense around here.
要是交给你 我们还有希望 With you wearing the pants, there's sll hope.
戈伯 Wow! Gobber...
真是一点都不尴尬啊 Not awkward at all.
雅丝翠 不要那样 Astrid, don't be like that. Whoa.
这可是明明白白的拒绝啊 That is a denive no.
要是你想要埋进胡子里大哭一场 Look, if you need a beard to cry on,
就靠在我的肩膀上吧 just lean on my shoulder,
你的泪水就能流进我浓密的胡子里 and you can cry into my full, thick beard.
谢了 悍夫纳特 谢谢你 Oh, thank you, Tunut. Thank you.
太感激你了 So much.
与父亲同名的艾瑞特 Eret, son of Eret!
说说报告 What's the report?
海湾那里又发现两条捕龙者拖船 Two more trapper barges spoed in the strait.
那我们就去找他们 So we go aer them.
怎么了 What?
总有一天 你会挑起一场你赢不了的战争 One day, you're gonna pick a ght you can't win.
弓箭手 Archers!
亡牙龙 Deathgrippers.
龙骑士攻击了我们 位于东航线的这里 The dragon riders aacked us here, o the eastern strait.
朗纳 抱歉 Ragnar. Um, sorry.
我亲爱的军阀们 My dear warlords.
你们征服世界的计划怎么样了 How go your plans to conquer the world?
格里莫 老朋友 Grimmel, my old friend.
谢谢你能来 Thank you for coming.
德拉戈大败一年后 A year since Drago's defeat,
看来你已经没有你的龙军了 and no further along with your dragon army, I see.
这都怪伯克岛的那位年轻首领 You can thank the young chief of Berk for that.
史图依克之子吗 Stoick's boy?
是的 Yuck!
他和他那群热爱和平的龙骑兵 He and his peace-loving dragon riders
到处突袭我们的船 connue to raid our ships
偷走我们的龙 and steal our dragons.
听起来的确很烦人 Mmm. That does sound like a nuisance.
但是我的任务是杀死龙 But I'm in the business of killing dragons,
而不是夺回龙 not retrieving them.
但是 格里莫 But, Grimmel...
那蠢小子已经帮你做好了所有事 That idiot boy has done all of the work for you,
他把所有龙都聚集到了一个地方 gathering the dragons in one place.
为什么还要劳烦我出手 Why bother me?
因为那群龙被一只夜煞保护着 Because the ock is protected by a Night Fury.
不可能 Not possible.
看来还是有一只从你手下逃脱了 It seems one slipped through your ngers.
听着 伯克的龙会跟随着他们的龙王 Look, Berk's dragons will follow the alpha,
所以我们雇你抓住他 so we'll pay you to capture him
把那群龙带回来 and bring the ock to us.
我们还给你准备好了你最喜欢的饵 We even have your favorite bait.
昨晚突袭中 他们唯一没有救走的龙 The only dragon they le us from last night's raid.
母的 A female?
是的 Hmm.
那就这么说定了吗 老朋友 So, do we have a deal, old friend?
小心 Watch out!
等一切都结束后 When all is said and done,
这个年轻的首领要把夜煞乖乖交给我 this young chief will bring me the Night Fury.
他们没有首领 只是一个小子 They don't have a leader, just a boy.
希卡普 Hiccup.
这里是伯克岛 儿子 This is Berk, son.
这里是我们的家 It's our home.
这里是你祖父母的家 还有他们的祖父母 It was the home of your grandparents, and their grandparents
before them.
我作为首领的职责就是要保护我们 希卡普 And it's my job as chief to protect us, Hiccup.
总有一天 等你长大了 这份职责会传递给你 And one day, when you're all grown up, that job will be
passed on to you.
好吧 Okay.
这很重要 儿子 因为在那里 And it's very important, son, because out there,
日落的尽头 是龙的家 beyond the sunset, lies the home of the dragons.
没错 传说行驶到离他们太近的船只 Aye! Legends tell of ships that sailed too close to it,
会从世界的边缘跌落 永远不会再回来 only to drop o the edge of the world, never to be seen again.
但是那些回来的水手 But those sailors who turned back
会讲述那巨大的瀑布 told tales of a great waterfall
和龙守护着的秘密世界入口的故事 and dragons guarding the entrance to a Hidden World.
那不仅是他们的巢穴 希卡普 Whoa. Not just a nest, Hiccup,
而是一片所有龙的故土 but a land from which all dragons come.
连夜煞也是吗 Even Night Furies?
尤其是夜煞 Especially Night Furies.
他们好可怕 别担心 Those are scary. Don't you worry.
总有一天 我会找到那个秘密世界 封上那个入口 One day I'll nd the Hidden World and seal it up,
摘要:

安静Quiet!你是什么东西Whatareyou?你是恶魔Ahhh!You'reademon!不不我不是恶魔我不是恶魔No,no.I'mnotademon.I'mnotademon.看只是个普通人See?Justaguy.只是一个来救这些龙的普通人所以...Justaguyheretorescuethesedragons,so...但你从火里走了出来龙鳞Butyouwalkedthroughfire!龙经常会掉鳞Dragonscales!Dragonsshedalot.不我一看到恶魔就能认出来No,IknowademonwhenIseeone.人腿不可能这么细Nohumanlegsaretha...

展开>> 收起<<
X.驯龙高手3.pdf

共30页,预览6页

还剩页未读, 继续阅读

声明:本站为文档C2C交易模式,即用户上传的文档直接被用户下载,本站只是中间服务平台,本站所有文档下载所得的收益归上传人(含作者)所有。玖贝云文库仅提供信息存储空间,仅对用户上传内容的表现方式做保护处理,对上载内容本身不做任何修改或编辑。若文档所含内容侵犯了您的版权或隐私,请立即通知玖贝云文库,我们立即给予删除!
分类:外语学习 价格:5.9玖币 属性:30 页 大小:671.87KB 格式:PDF 时间:2025-01-08

开通VIP享超值会员特权

  • 多端同步记录
  • 高速下载文档
  • 免费文档工具
  • 分享文档赚钱
  • 每日登录抽奖
  • 优质衍生服务
/ 30
客服
关注