Z.蜘蛛侠:平行宇宙

VIP免费
2025-01-08 0 0 817.7KB 49 页 5.9玖币
侵权投诉
好了 我们再最后说一次 All right, let's do this one last me.
我名叫彼得·帕克 My name is Peter Parker.
我被一只放射性蜘蛛咬了 I was bien by a radioacve spider.
10年来 And for 10 years...
我是 I've been the one
唯一的 and only
蜘蛛侠 Spider Man.
其他的你应该都知道了 I'm prey sure you know the rest.
能力越大 责任越大 With great power comes great responsibility.
我救了好多人 坠入爱河 拯救了城市 I saved a bunch of people, fell in love, saved the city.
然后又拯救了城市一次 And then I saved the city again.
又一次 又㕛一次 And again and again
又㕛叒一次 and again.
我还... And I did, uh...
做了这个 I did this.
Get on up get yourself together
Drive that funky soul
这件糗事就别提了 We don't really talk about this.
我是漫画书 是麦片 Look, I'm a comic book. I'm a cereal.
还出了圣诞专辑 Did a Christmas album.
我有很棒的主题曲 I have an excellent theme song.
蜘蛛侠 Spider man Spider man
还有一般般的冰棍 And a so so popsicle.
我还有比这更惨的时候呢 I mean, I've looked worse.
但经过了一切 But aer everything...
我还是爱做蜘蛛侠 I sll love being Spider Man.
谁不会呢 I mean, who wouldn't?
不管我承受多少打击 So no maer how many hits I take...
我总会想办法回归 ...I always nd a way to come back.
因为唯一阻止这座城市毁灭的 Because the only thing standing between this city and oblivion
就是我 is me.
只有一个蜘蛛侠 There's only one Spider Man.
你眼前这位就是 And you're lookin' at him.
不用说... Needless to say...
但不管怎样 就此打住吧... Nevertheless callin' it quits
宝贝 现在我好崩溃 迈尔斯 Now, baby, I'm a wreck Miles!
迈尔斯 孩子他爸 该上学了 Miles, papá, me for school!
迈尔斯 Miles!
迈尔斯 Miles!
迈尔斯 嗯 嗯 Miles! Yeah! Yeah?
上学的东西收拾好了吗 Are you nished packing for school?
Yeah.
你好 我名叫 迈尔斯
在熨我最后一件衬衫呢 Just ironing my last shirt.
You're a sunower...
快点 你都是个大人了 Come on! You a grown man now.
让老师也看到这一点 迈尔斯 Let's show these teachers that. Miles!
我的笔记本呢 Where's my laptop?
如果你要我开车送你 我们就得马上走 If you want me to drive you, we goa go now.
不 爸爸 我走好了 No, Dad, I'll walk.
专车司机 过时不候 没事的 Personal chaueur going once. It's okay.
迈尔斯 快走了 等一下 Miles! Goa go. In a minute!
走啦 等一下 Goa go. In a minute!
妈妈 我得走了 Mom, I goa go.
等一下 In a minute.
周五见 好啦 妈妈 See you Friday. Okay, mommy.
看是谁回来了 你好吗 兄弟 Look who's back. Yo, what's going on, bro?
我就是路过 你好吗 I'm just walking by. How you doin'?
迈尔斯 昨晚的地震你感觉到了吗 Yo, Miles! You feel that earthquake last night?
你说什么呢 我昨晚睡得可香了 What you talkin' about? I slept like a baby last night.
新学校怎么样 可轻松了 How's that new school? So easy.
我们想你了 迈尔斯 We miss you, Miles.
你想我了 我还住这儿呢 You miss me? I sll live here!
等等 你想我了吗 Wait, you miss me?
哎呀 Contra!
拜托 Come on.
说真的 爸爸 我自己走就行 Seriously, Dad. Walking would've been ne.
你周六撕掉贴纸后 You can walk plenty on Saturday
再慢慢走吧 when you peel those sckers o.
你看到了 那未必是我哦 爸爸 You saw that? I don't know if that was me, Dad.
还有昨天克林顿街的那俩 And the two from yesterday on Clinton.
嗯 那是我 Yeah, those were me.
看啊 又添了家新咖啡店 Look at that. Another new coee shop.
看到了吗 迈尔斯 当然 You see that, Miles? Totally. Yeah.
看到吗 那家叫啥 泡沫派对 You see that, what's that one called? Foam Party.
"泡沫派对"拜托 "Foam Party"? Come on.
而且大家还都去排队 你看到了吗 迈尔斯 And everyone is just linin' up. You see that, Miles?
看到了 那是咖啡店还是迪斯科舞厅啊 I see it. Is that a coee shop or a disco?
爸爸 你真是老了 Dad, you're old, man.
昨晚又有多起 There are mulple reports
神秘地震事件的报告 of another mysterious seismic event last night.
蜘蛛侠身边的消息源称他已在进行调查 Sources close to Spider Man say he's looking into the problem.
蜘蛛侠 这家伙每天荡进你的视线一次 Spider Man. I mean, this guy swings in once a day,
戴着面具满天飞 还不听命于任何人 zip zap zop in his lile mask and answers to no one. Right?
是啊 爸爸 Yeah, Dad. Yeah.
而我的警官在街上 Meanwhile, my guys are out there, Yeah.
赌上性命 也不戴面具 lives on the line, no masks.
我们可是露脸的 糟糕 You know, we show our faces. Oh, no.
爸爸 快走 我认识这几个孩子 Dad, speed up. I know these kids.
能力越大 义务越大 You know, with great ability comes great accountability.
这话不是那么说的 That's not even how the saying goes.
但我喜欢他的麦片 这我承认 I do like his cereal, though. I'll give him that.
天呐 警察不闯红灯吗 Oh, my gosh. Don't cops run red lights?
有些会的 但你老爸不会 Oh, yeah, some do. But not your dad.
My memories keep begging
For someone else
I know this feeling, yes I know it very well
我为什么不能回布鲁克林中学 Why can't I go back to Brooklyn Middle?
迈尔斯 你才在这里上两周 Miles, you've given it two weeks.
我们不说这个了 We're not having this conversaon.
我就是觉得这所新学校太精英主义 I just think that this new school is elist.
"精英主义"我更想去 "Elist"? And I would prefer to be
属于人民的正常学校 at a normal school among the people.
"人民"他们就是你的人 "The people"? These are your people.
我能上这里只是因为我中了破彩票 I'm only here 'cause I won that stupid loery.
别傻了 你像其他人一样通过了入学考 好吗 No way. You passed the entry test just like everybody else.
Okay?
你可是有大好机会 你想放弃吗 Listen, you have an opportunity here. You wanna blow that?
你想落得像你叔叔似的吗 You wanna end up like your uncle?
亚伦叔叔有什么不好 他是个好人 What's wrong with Uncle Aaron? He's a good guy.
我们都要在人生里做出选择 We all make choices in life.
现在我可不觉得自己有选择 It doesn't feel like I have a choice right now.
你是没有 You don't!
我爱你 迈尔斯 I love you, Miles.
嗯 我知道 爸爸 周五见 Yeah, I know, Dad. See you Friday.
你也得跟我说"我爱你" You goa say "I love you" back.
爸爸 你不是吧 Dad, are you serious?
我想听 I wanna hear it.
"我爱你 爸爸"你非要我说吗 "I love you, Dad." You wanna hear me say it?
你是送我来上学的 "我爱你 爸爸" You're dropping me o at a school. "I love you, Dad."
看看这里 Look at this place.
"爸爸 我爱你" "Dad, I love you."
爸爸 我爱你 Dad, I love you.
收到 That's a copy.
系好鞋带 Tie your shoes, please.
"我爱你 爸爸" "I love you, Dad."
早上好 你好吗 Hey, good morning. How you doin'?
周末真短 是吧 "收到" Weekend was short, huh? "That's a copy."
天呐 真是太不巧了 Oh, my gosh! This is embarrassing.
我们穿了一样的外套 We wore the same jacket.
什么事 你的鞋带没系好 Yeah. Your shoe's uned.
我知道 我是故意的 Yeah, I'm aware. It's a choice.
根据理论 一切物质都是由 Theory is that all maer is composed
三种基本粒子组成 of at least three fundamental parcles
谁能解出XY Who can solve this for XY?
这就是所谓的三段论 And that is known as a syllogism.
读两章的《远大前程》 Read two chapters of Great Expectaons.
回家做小测试 内容是体积压力 A take home quiz on volumetric pressure.
五页论文 你的结论一定要突出[焦虑] Five page essay with your conclusions stressed.
...无限的其他可能 ...countless other possibilies.
可能在一个宇宙中 我穿着红色衣服 There could be a universe where I am wearing red.
或是穿着皮裤 Or wearing leather pants.
莫拉莱斯先生 摸黑走路 你又迟到了 Mr. Morales. Movin' in the dark. You're late again.
爱因斯坦说时间是相对的 是吧 Einstein said me was relave, right?
或许我没迟到 是你们早到了 Maybe I'm not late. Maybe you guys are early.
抱歉 实在静得可怕 Sorry. It was just so quiet.
你要继续站在那里 Would you like to keep standing there, or
还是想坐下 do you wanna sit down?
我们的宇宙是多个平行宇宙中的一个 Our universe is, in fact, one of many parallel universes
他们都在同时发生 happening at the exact same me.
因为菲斯克家族基金会的同僚们... Thanks to everyone here at the Fisk Family Foundaon...
我喜欢你的笑话 真的吗 I liked your joke. Really?
但并不好笑 所以我才笑了 I mean, it wasn't funny. That's why I laughed.
但挺机灵的 我喜欢 But it was smart, so I liked it.
我好像没见过你 I don't think I've seen you before.
我们的每个选择 Every choice that we make
能创造无数其他可能 would create countless other possibilies.
无限的"假如" A what if to innity.
零分 再来几个这种成绩 A zero? A few more of those,
你大概就得把我赶走了 you'd probably have to kick me oua here, huh?
作业
或许我就是不适合这所学校 Maybe I'm just not right for this school.
如果一个人戴着眼罩 If a person wearing a blindfold
随机选择是非题的答案 picked the answers on a true or false quiz at random,
知道那人会得多少分吗 do you know what score they would get?
50 对了 50%? That's right!
等等 唯一答错所有题的办法 Wait. The only way to get all the answers wrong
就是知道正确答案 is to know which answers are right.
你是想放弃 You're trying to quit.
我不会让你这么做的 And I'm not gonna let you.
我要给你安排一份个人论文 I'm assigning you a personal essay.
不是关于物理的 是关于你的 Not about physics, but about you,
以及你想成为什么样的人 and what kind of person you want to be.
Come on
Ha, sicker than your average
Poppa twist cabbage o insnct
Don't think
My Detroit players, mbs for my hooligans in Brooklyn
Dead right, if the head right, biggie there e'rynight
Never lose, never choose to bruise crews who
Do something to us... Come on
亚伦叔叔 你吓到了吗 Uncle Aaron! Were you scared?
你想来尝尝吗 You want that?
学校怎么样了 What's up with school?
很好 交到了好多朋友 Going great! Got tons of friends.
那里也不会那么糟糕吧 You can't tell me it's all that bad there.
那里肯定有聪明姑娘 Smart girls is where it's at.
肯定有不少呢 Place must be full of 'em.
不 才没有呢 No, there's no one.
没有的 我可能不能允许我的侄子 There's no one. Yo, I can't have no nephew of mine
没两把刷子 on the streets with no game.
我有刷子的 有个新来的姑娘 I got game. There's a new girl.
她还挺喜欢我的 Actually, you know, she's kinda into me.
你懂的 You know how it is.
她叫什么 What's her name?
我们正在打基础呢 You know, this is... we layin' down the groundwork right now.
知道什么叫肩咚吗 You know about the shoulder touch?
当然了 'Course I do.
但还是说说吧 But tell me anyway.
明天 找到那姑娘 Tomorrow, nd that girl.
走到她面前 然后这样 You walk up to her and be like...
你开玩笑呢 亚伦叔叔 You serious, Uncle Aaron?
相信我 这是科学 I'm tellin' you, man, it's science.
就走到她面前 然后说 So walk up to her and be like...
不不 是... No, no, no, no. Like...
不对啦 No.
你真是我侄子吗 You sure you my nephew, man?
是她吗 Is that her?
我该走了 今晚还有份论文要写 I should probably go. Sll got a paper to do tonight.
你有作品不给我看啊 找地方画了吗 Yo, you been holdin' out on me? You throw these up yet?
没有 你知道我爸的 我不能那么做 Naw, man. You know my dad. I can't.
走 我知道个好地方 好到难以置信 Come on. I got a spot you ain't gon' believe.
我不能去 Naw, I can't. I can't. Can't.
我要惹大麻烦的 I'm gonna get in so much trouble.
没事 就说艺术老师逼你去的 Hey, man. Tell him your art teacher made you.
你怎么知道这地方的 How'd you know about this place?
在这里做过一份工程工作 Did an engineering job down here.
One, two, three, four, ve...
好啊 What's up?
嗯 我就知道我们有血缘关系 Yeah, man, I knew we were related.
布鲁克林 Brooklyn!
这墙上有好多历史 There's a lot of history on these walls.
这里太赞了 This is so fresh.
现在就看你的了 迈尔斯 And now you on your own, Miles.
慢一点儿 Slow down a lile.
这就对了 That's beer.
Who's the black sheep? What's the black sheep?
Don't know who I am when I'm coming so you sleep
看到了吗 犯错也是其中的一部分 See what you got now? Makin' mistakes is part of it.
And you can't beat that...
真正的迈尔斯露出脸来了 The real Miles comin' oua hidin'.
You goa hay? It's for the hoes
换种颜色结束这条线 Now you can cut that line with another color.
You can get with this or you can get with that
You can get with this or you can get with that
You can get with this or you can get with that
I think you'll get with this for this is where it's at
帮帮忙 Lile help?
...who was quite contrary talkin' 'bout Mary...
你想滴下来吗 如果想 那很好 Did you want drips? 'Cause if you do, that's cool,
但如果不是 就得挪地方了 but if you don't, you goa keep it moving.
那是有意的 That's intenonal.
太疯狂了吗 Is it too crazy?
不会 No, man.
迈尔斯 我很理解你的意思 Miles, I see exactly what you're doing there.
Yeah.
我和你爸以前常做这个 You know, me and your dad used to do this back in the day.
少来了 真的 Stop lyin'. It's true.
然后他成了警察 我不知道 Then he took on the cop thing, and I don't know...
他是个好人 但... He's a good guy, just...
你明白的 You know what I'm sayin'.
好了 走吧 我得走了 All right, come on, man. I goa roll.
迈尔斯 走吧 Miles, let's go.
好奇怪 That's weird.
我的裤子缩水了 My pants shrank.
我进入青春期了 I think I hit puberty.
真不该说出声
我得买新裤子 I goa get new pants.
等等 为什么我脑子里的声音那么响 Wait. Why is the voice in my head so loud?
什么 What?
你没事吧 什么 Are you okay? What?
我怎么大汗淋漓的 Why am I so sweaty?
你怎么大汗淋漓的 Why are you so sweaty?
是青春期的问题 It's a puberty thing.
我不知道我为什么那么说 I don't know why I said that.
我才没进入青春期呢 I'm not going through puberty.
我进入了 已经结束了 I did, but I'm done.
我是个男人了 I'm a man.
你是新来的吧 这是我们的共同点 So you're, like, new here, right? We got that in common.
嗯 算是一点吧 Yeah. That's one thing.
好啊 我是迈尔斯 Cool. Yeah. I'm Miles.
我是格温...I'm Gwe... anda.
等等 你叫格温达吗 Wait, your name is Gwanda?
是的 是非洲名字 我是南非人 Yes, it's African. I'm South African.
但我没有口音 因为我在这里长大 No accent though 'cause I was raised here.
在她走开之前做肩咚 Do the shoulder touch now before she walks away.
这为什么那么可怕 Why is this so scary?
我是在慢动作吗 还是只是我那么觉得 Am I doing this in slow moon or does it just feel that way?
我开玩笑的 其实我叫温达 I'm kidding. It's Wanda.
没有G那多不像话 No "G." That's crazy.
好吧 Okay, then.
回头见了 I'll see you around.
回见 See you.
抱歉 Sorry.
该死 你可以放手吗 Oh, crap. Can you let go, please?
我放不开 冷静点 没事的 I can't let go. Ow! Ow! Calm down. It's ne.
迈尔斯 放手 我在努力呢 Miles, let go. Workin' on it.
只是青春期的问题 It's just puberty.
我觉得你都不知道青春期什么意思 放松下来 I don't think you know what puberty is. Just relax.
好 我有计划了 好啊 Okay, I have a plan. Great.
我要使劲拽 这计划太糟了 I'm gonna pull really hard. That's a terrible plan.
别那么做 One. Don't do this.
Two. Three!
认识你很高兴 Nice to meet you?
嗯 可荣幸了 Sure. Total pleasure.
没人看到 没事的 No one saw. It's okay.
没人知道 没人知道 No one knows, no one knows.
大家都知道了 Everyone knows.
大家都知道了 他们在谈论我 Everyone knows. They're talkin' 'bout me.
他们什么都看到了 They saw everything!
他知道了 她知道了 他们知道了 He knows. She knows. They know.
她好高啊 She's super tall.
他为什么在笑 我现在成了奇葩男了吗 Why is he smiling? Am I the weird guy now?
我在干什么 What am I doing?
那家伙可奇怪了 That guy's such a weirdo.
我怎么停下 How do I stop?
他们听得到我的想法吗 Can they hear my thoughts?!
我的想法怎么都那么响 Why are all my thoughts so loud?!
我知道你昨晚溜出去了 莫拉莱斯 I know you snuck out last night, Morales.
装傻 Play dumb!
莫拉莱斯是谁 Who's Morales?
不能那么傻啦 Not that dumb!
好了 你没事了 Okay, okay. You're okay.
你没事了 You're okay.
他绝对找不到你 He'll never nd you.
不是吧 No.
你进我办公室干什么 莫拉莱斯 What are you doing in my oce, Morales?!
莫拉莱斯 开门 Morales! Open up!
蜘蛛当 绿魔当 Spider bells Goblin smells
为什么会这样 Why is this happening?
蜘蛛虫爆了胎 Spider buggy blew a re
他嗓子不错 He's got a nice voice.
蜘蛛当 蜘蛛当 Spidey bells, Spidey bells
开门 Open up!
别粘着了 Stop scking!
粘住 迈尔斯 Keep scking, Miles!
霍夫斯塔德是说... Hofstadter is suggesng...
我们... ...is that we...
... ...look on the...
好吧 Okay.
我的房间 My room!
蜘蛛侠的真实人生故事
"为什么会这样" "Why is this happening?"
"求你别粘着了" "Please stop scking."
"求你粘住" "Please keep st..."
等等 Wait, wait, wait.
怎么会有两个蜘蛛侠 How could there be two Spider Men?
不可能有两个蜘蛛侠 There can't be two Spider Men.
能吗 Can there?
亚伦叔叔 快接听啊 Come on, Uncle Aaron, pick up. Pick up!
我是亚伦 Yo, it's Aaron.
我要出城几天 I'm oua town for a few days.
回来后再打给你 再见 I'll hit you when I'm back. Peace.
不 不不不 No. No No No No No.
这不可能 It's not possible!
只是青春期 It's just puberty.
那是只正常蜘蛛 我是个正常孩子 It's a normal spider and I'm a normal kid!
厉害 All right!
我得告诉谁 I goa tell someone.
好吧 你在发疯 迈尔斯 Okay, you're being crazy, Miles.
你是在发疯 You're being crazy.
找到那只蜘蛛 Find the spider.
你就会明白了 You'll see.
是只普通蜘蛛 It's a normal spider.
这只蜘蛛都正常到无聊了 It's, like, boring how normal this spider is.
我为什么会遇到这种事 Why is this happening to me?
等等 我在做什么 Slow down! What am I doing?
炼金术公司
这边 Way over there.
你跟我一样 You're like me.
迈尔斯 小心 Miles. Look out.
我不想做个英雄 I don't wanna be a hero.
迈尔斯 Miles.
小心
诺曼 听我说 Norman, listen to me.
蜘蛛侠 Spider Man?
我不能允许你打开通往另一个维度的传送门 I cannot let you open a portal to another dimension.
这不符合布鲁克林的分区法 Brooklyn is not zoned for that.
摘要:

好了我们再最后说一次Allright,let'sdothisonelasttime.我名叫彼得·帕克MynameisPeterParker.我被一只放射性蜘蛛咬了Iwasbittenbyaradioactivespider.10年来Andfor10years...我是I'vebeentheone唯一的andonly蜘蛛侠SpiderMan.其他的你应该都知道了I'mprettysureyouknowtherest.能力越大责任越大Withgreatpowercomesgreatresponsibility.我救了好多人坠入爱河拯救了城市Isavedabunchofpeople,fellinlo...

展开>> 收起<<
Z.蜘蛛侠:平行宇宙.pdf

共49页,预览10页

还剩页未读, 继续阅读

声明:本站为文档C2C交易模式,即用户上传的文档直接被用户下载,本站只是中间服务平台,本站所有文档下载所得的收益归上传人(含作者)所有。玖贝云文库仅提供信息存储空间,仅对用户上传内容的表现方式做保护处理,对上载内容本身不做任何修改或编辑。若文档所含内容侵犯了您的版权或隐私,请立即通知玖贝云文库,我们立即给予删除!
分类:外语学习 价格:5.9玖币 属性:49 页 大小:817.7KB 格式:PDF 时间:2025-01-08

开通VIP享超值会员特权

  • 多端同步记录
  • 高速下载文档
  • 免费文档工具
  • 分享文档赚钱
  • 每日登录抽奖
  • 优质衍生服务
/ 49
客服
关注